Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:24 pm

User Image

-- Enter --

Having to buy the ingredients for the upcoming date tomorrow was a daunting task for him, so when he entered through the kitchen, he saw the two princesses together with the apprentice chef. Kayne sat down, having to rest his wearing feet, before facing all three with a smile and a bow."Good day, ladies. I apologize for the tardiness since I have something to do, but I see that the princess of Valor is looking through the basic recipes in the cookbook. Most of them are actually family recipes used by me in the tavern so I have to impart the knowledge to interested students." He then stood up after several seconds of resting and gently pried the book from Catherine's grasp, turning the page to one of the easiest recipes available through those pages. "Today, we'll be making rice in almond milk, a simple porridge that even the royalty would enjoy because it actually tastes good even with the simple ingredients. Plus, you add in a bit of something else for a personal touch; just don't butcher the basics a bit too much or the taste would be nasty." That was the last warning instilled to the three before the demonstration would begin.

He first had to show the ingredients, consisting of rice, almond milk, sugar and honey, letting the two girls feel and taste them carefully, though separate tasting implements were used to retain the quality. The rice was then washed a few times before it is cooked in a pot through the hearth, with Kayne having to check every now and then to see if it was at the sight consistency, just letting the others see because touching the hot pot would be dangerous unless using the mitten. After that, the rice was let cool before milk, sugar and honey were mixed in, letting the concoction simmer until it was all done. The professor had to carry the pot carefully using the mittens to the table, using a woven table mat to keep it in place and to protect the wood from the scorching bottom before lifting the lid, the aroma definitely visible. Kayne had to portion the finished product through the bowls with a smile before moving along with the taste testing.

"Here you go, the finished rice in almond milk! I may just have to leave this here and you are all free to share it with the others, because that's what cooking is about. I have another errand to take care of back in the tavern, so see you next time, ladies." With that, he gave all three a wave of goodbye before departing to the tavern. What they didn't know was that he was actually preparing for the date and it would best that only the two court mages would be the ones knowing what to do tomorrow. That way, there would be lesser obstructions.

-- Exit --

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab productive
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab kitchen / cafeteria
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Pepper, Catherine, Kissa
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab I hope this long post will compensate for the tardiness. Recipe here.

Quote:

Quote:

Erythyr

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:11 am
User Image

------P E P I N
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Yay! Thanks, Kayne!" Pepper said as the lesson concluded. It had been a pretty quick lesson, no doubt Jolly Old Kayne was busy with whatever. He certainly did seem a bit hectic now that he was significantly late to the lesson. Even though Pepper was poised to attack him with questions, but understood it was probably personal. She quickly packed up her things and bid farewell to all of her friends before scurrying out of the classroom.

-- Quick Day Transition Post --

Quote:

Erythyr

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Erythyr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
                                                                    ╒═══════════════════════════════════╕

Kissa's question was left unanswered when the cooking professor, Jolly Kayne, entered the kitchen, apologizing for his lateness. Kissa shrugged as if to say 'No worries, I don't mind.' nonverbally. She watched as he took the recipe book from Cathy and flipped to a page. He explained they would be making rice in almond milk. It sounded strange but Kissa trusted Kayne's abilities. She watched him get the ingredients out, and helped taste test them all. The milk seemed pretty good, and the honey was superb. But Kissa liked most sugary substances. After taste testing, Kissa watched Kayne begin to cook the rice, and then used mittens to take the pot from the fire. Kissa watched as he measured and stirred in the ingredients carefully. It looked pretty appetizing, and Kissa was happy to be given a portion. She took a spoon and scooped the rice, chewing quietly. It was really good. She gave a thumbs up to Kayne before he left. Kissa watched the tiny redhead exit the class too, and soon followed, giving a little wave to Cathy.

--Exit to new day--

╘═══════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Kitchen/Cafeteria for Cooking Class
                                                                    𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Catherine
                                                                    𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Casual Cute
                                                                    𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Cheerful
                                                                    𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: N/A
                                                                    𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣: Tied in a high ponytail.
                                                                    𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

Quote:
                                                                    Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:57 pm

EYE COLOR: Deep Red (Blind)xx OUTFIT: Regular XX LOCATION: KitchenXX FEELING: Better, CalmXX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The sky's tears were still shaking the world as Sokea awoke, the morning perfectly representing the gloom that plagued Sokea's heart the night prior, which still lingered as he rose from his bed. He felt something in his hand, so he gently circled his fingers on the object to figure out what it may be. It felt like a folded piece of paper, so Sokea decided to feel for a link he could connect to see why he was holding for said paper. He decided to attach to Gin's eyes, who wasn't in the room it seemed, then unfolded the note.

Upon reading the note Sokea's could feel his heart beat grow sporadic, it seems Gin was ready to talk about it. Whatever it may be. Getting dressed, Sokea couldn't help but feel his prior irritation grow from the days prior, Gin made a promise but didn't follow through. Sokea sighed, he knew it'd be silly to let it get to him; it's not the big of a deal. Putting his hood up, he switched his eyes back to its natural state; he knew where the kitchen was. Gently tracing his fingertips on the walls, he made his way to the kitchen.

-Enter Sokea into Kitchen-

Sokea's nose was gradually picking up all sorts of smells, which comes to no surprise due to the fact he was approaching the kitchen. Sokea felt his mouth start to salivate as he approached. He smelt bacon. Upon entering the kitchen, all the smells overwhelmed his senses, Sokea needed some breakfast. Gin's note said he'd be making breakfast, so it must be him currently making the food. Not knowing where to go from here, Sokea simply stood at the doorway and softly spoke, maintaining his usual happy tone, "Good morning wolfie..." This was all Sokea wanted to say at the moment, his eyes gazing in Gin's general direction, with a gentle smile on his face.

the_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:36 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

-Enter Gin into the Kitchen/Cafeteria-

By the time breakfast was nearly complete, Gin was so immersed in making everything that he hardly noticed the passage of time. So, as he was plating the eggs and bacon, next to the buttered toast and fresh cut fruit, he didn’t hear Sokea enter. It wasn’t until his roommate spoke that he physically jumped out of surprise. Not one to be caught off guard, he knew that it wasn’t just because he’d been focused on the task at hand – he was getting tired, very tired, and that meant he’d need to sleep or exhaust himself. Pushing the thought aside, he turned to look at Sokea.

Wiping his hands on his pants, a bit nervously, he smiled a bit. Sokea’s eyes were red, which meant that he was blind at the moment - this also meant that he hadnt seen Gin jump from being startled. He was curious as to why Sokea chose to be blind when he could use his raiment to easily see. He supposed Sokea couldn’t use it all the time…Maybe it tired him out, or maybe he didn’t like to rely on it. In any case, Gin knew that he needed to guide Sokea further into the kitchen to eat the meal he’d prepared.

“Good morning, Sokea…” Part of him had been tempted to give Sokea a nickname, but he’d never done such a thing before and somehow he didn’t think it would go over well. If anything, any nickname he came up with might come off as mean. Slowly approaching his roommate, he smirked a bit. “I see you got my note…” It was an obvious statement and one that he felt foolish stating, but there was no taking it back now.

“I hope you’re hungry…I made a lot.” He said a bit sheepishly. Knowing that Sokea couldn’t just follow him over, Gin gingerly reached out to take Sokea’s hand in his own. With their palms cupped together, they could feel one another’s warmth as Gin gently tugged him forward. While he was tempted to interlace their fingers, for some unknown reason, he refrained from doing so. “It’s just over here…”

Upon reaching the counter, he pulled over a stool for Sokea to sit on. Gently guiding him, he made sure Sokea was seated before he let go of his roommate’s hand and pushed the plate in front of him, fork and all. “There’s eggs, bacon, toast and fruit.” He’d made heaping helpings of eggs and bacon - his inner wolf demanding the meat and protein.

Taking his own fork in hand, Gin took a large bite of his eggs, before looking back over at Sokea. “I wanted to talk to you last night, but by the time I came back to the room, you were asleep.” He said before turning his attention back to his food. “I didn’t want to wake you up…Sleep is precious.” He would know…

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

Trashpuppy

Quote:

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:45 pm

EYE COLOR: Deep Red (Blind)xx OUTFIT: Regular XX LOCATION: KitchenXX FEELING: AnxiousXX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

Once Gin's hands grasped Sokea's, he felt his heartstrings pull in the wolf's direction. Sokea wanted to intertwine his fingers with his, but now didn't seem to be the time. Upon sitting down, Sokea listened to what Gin had to say. Although Gin being nervous was quite present, Sokea found Gin's voice quite soothing. His comment about sleep being precious struck another one of Sokea's heartstrings; he felt sorrow for Gin. He wish he could cast some sort of heavenly diviner spell to cure his the terror the lovely wolf boy had to experience every night. Grabbing his fork and directing his attention towards his food, Sokea realized something.

"I lost..." were the only words that slipped out. Gin and him had made a deal last time they were here; Sokea had to find all of Gin's hiding spots within a week. He completely forgot about it due to the events that happened over that course of time. Shaking his head, Sokea felt the counter for the fork, grabbing it, and stabbed his first bite of food, and ate it. "Gin, this is delicious! I'm surprised the big bad wolfie who eats his meat bloody knows how to cook. Thank you~" Sokea kept eating as an inadvertent attempt to dodge the subject at hand, what Sokea desperately needed to talk about and now has no idea how to exactly address it. Sokea shifted his head towards Gin's general direction, and tilted his head. "How does one as sweet as you have to be trifled with the bulls*** of others? It's quite irritating. I mean I've seen and lived through my fair share of false hopes and depressing... occurrences. Alas I couldn't compare to the pile of horse crap that the so called 'Gods' have bestowed upon you; it's just heresy with-in itself." Sokea's tone was calm and collected, not usually how someone would sound when they are irritated or bothered by something.

Sokea shifted his head to "look" downwards, and he whispered to himself. "You reject your divine eye in spite of a family who didn't deserve your love. What would your power entail if this wasn't the case?" Sokea shook his head, all knowing that this was a subject for another time; an inquiry to be explored later. "I don't know how to address this. I do know how. I'm just afraid of saying it out loud; then it becomes real, and not just thoughts scampering around my aching brain. Can you say it first?" Sokea knew that this was probably the wrong way to go about this, but expressing his actual feelings is something Sokea doesn't normally do. He usually just puts on a happy witty charade to mask the volcano of depression just waiting to erupt. With Gin... maybe it doesn't have to erupt. Maybe he can just be... himself.

the_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:57 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Sokea was rambling. It was cute. Gin knew, that like him, he was nervous about this little talk. For Sokea to bring up their previous bet and the fact that he'd lost, told Gin that right now he was just looking for excuses to talk about anything but the kiss and the feelings that came along with it. He felt the same...he wasn't good at this sort of thing. He'd much rather answer the other questions Sokea was posing, but he knew that the sooner they got everything out on the table, the better.

Looking up at Sokea as he asked him to say it first, he felt his cheeks heat in a blush. Swallowing hard, he fiddled with his eggs for a moment, hazarding a glance at Sokea. To his utter relief, Sokea's eyes were still a deep red, indicating that his roommate couldn't see his pink cheeks. Clearing his throat, he tried to think of the best thing to say. He wasn't a smooth talker by any means - he was a blunt, don't beat around the bush, kind of a guy. But he wished, in the moment, that he knew how to be charming.

"W-Well...I mean..." Blushing even more, he suddenly felt nervous and a bit anxious. His instincts were telling him to flee, but he wasn't about to run away again. "Well...feelings aren't my strong suit...everyone that I've ever...loved, has either abandoned me, betrayed me or given me reason to disown them." The only person who knew, or had any indication, that Gin had disowned his clan was the Academy Clerk, and only because he'd requested his family be removed from the contact section of his records. Essentially, if anything happened to Gin, he was on his own.

"But... despite that...I know that I'm developing feelings for you, Sokea." Staring down at his plate, he didn't dare to look over at Sokea. He suspected that Sokea was developing feelings for him as well, but he couldn't really assume anything - that would be foolish.

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Trashpuppy

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:17 pm

EYE COLOR: Deep Red (Blind)xx OUTFIT: Regular XX LOCATION: KitchenXX FEELING: Feelings.XX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

Hearing Gin speak was soothing for nervous Sokea; although Gin seems to not have much experience on explaining how he feels, understanding those words wasn't an issue at all for Sokea. "So you've loved before. That's a good sign." After taking a few more bites of his food, Sokea closed his eyes and thought for a moment. Were these feelings that were being developed real? Or is it just some wish Sokea plotted in his mind? Well, if I never try to admit it then it stays a wish. Gin was starting to mean a lot to Sokea; he didn't just want to be with him due to his natural beauty, or the fact that he's gone through so much. He liked Gin because he was so... himself. A person who was compassionate and honest, something that people seemed to look over. Sokea opened his eyes, revealing the black and silver that mimicked Gin's. The once blind boy gazed towards Gin, who seemed to be staring at his own plate.

"You're so beautifully... you. Gin... I like you. I really do. It relieves me to hear that you have developed feelings as well. Unless its developed feelings of spite or lust, then I'll be sad and cry a lot. I'm sure that's not the case though." Sokea slipped a joke in there by accident, it's become instinct at this point. Sokea smiled softly, as did his heart. He put his hands up and over his chest, he could feel it pound through his heart like an energized drum, playing a song he's been longing to feel for a long time.

the_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:44 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin couldn’t help but chuckle lightly at Sokea’s words. He didn’t know how he did it, but his roommate seemed to have ways of making him smile when no one else could. Smiling a bit, he looked over at Sokea to see his own eyes staring back at him. Suddenly a bit shy and embarrassed, he averted his gaze and felt his cheeks heat in a deeper blush.

“I-I don’t have feelings of spite for you, promise.” Gin had never seen Sokea cry, but he suspected that it would break his heart. He’d never been good with tears in general, but to see someone that you truly cared for cry from pain, it was one of the worst feelings in the world. Every time Erin had cried, he'd wanted to murder someone for hurting his little sister - he'd come close a couple of times. But now that she'd abandoned him he didn't have anyone left to fight for. Maybe, just maybe Sokea would let GIn fight for him. Not that the guy needed any help, he was lethal on his own...

“I mean…I see you as someone that I want to be close to, ya know? Someone that I need in my life.” He didn’t know where he was going with this, but he hoped that Sokea understood him anyway. “In any case…we were supposed to talk about that kiss…” He said as he glanced at Sokea out of the corner of his eye. He wanted to know why his roommate had kissed him and why it’d meant…

═══════════════════╝

Trashpuppy

Quote:

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:55 pm

EYE COLOR: Black and Silver (Gin's Eyes)xx OUTFIT: Regular XX LOCATION: KitchenXX FEELING: Feelings.XX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

Gin seemed to have trouble explaining his feelings; Sokea thought it was cute; there wasn't a hint of disingenuous thought. He seemed to know what he is feeling, or is just aware of the developing feelings he has for Sokea; and that warms Sokea's heart. He chuckled at Gin's last line, the slight bluntness to it was quite amusing. Sokea thought about when he kissed him. He wanted to kiss him more, but that wasn't the time. He wanted to jump into his arms and be held by him, and be carried to a place where their problems ceased to exist. Resting his cheek on his hand, Sokea gazed into Gin's beautiful glancing eyes. "I know... I'm sorry if it seemed too sudden... It's just... I like you. So I.. kissed you.." Sokea started to twirl his hair; this sort of emotional occurrences were situations that he struggled to stay calm and collected in. His pale skin started to blush into a rosy red; his eyes now looking away from Gin. Sokea thought deeper about their kiss, and how the memory is currently making him feel.

"Yeah... I did that. Was that a mistake? I didn't feel like it was, I did beat that kid's a** after doing so. Maybe kisses is the secret to kicking a**. And I feel like I want to fight someone again..." That was probably a failure of a flirt, but it conveyed his current feelings the way Sokea explains things. He wanted to kiss Gin again, but he didn't have the courage to just get up and do it like he did the first time when it was just a smooch. Now it's real, their feelings are floating in the air right now.

the_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:13 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Sokea’s nervous habits were adorable. Twirling his hair, stammering his speech…He truly did wear his heart on his sleeve. Gin had to wonder how he could attract such a person. What did Sokea see in him anyway? He was just a grumpy wolf…and he doubted that was an attractive quality. Soakea’s rosy cheeks were a relief to see – Gin hated being embarrassed, but it was nice to know that Sokea was in the same boat, so to speak.

As his roommate spoke of the kiss and its effect – apparently it was a good luck charm, or maybe just a way to boost confidence – only to say that he wanted to fight someone again, Gin knew what Sokea was inadvertently saying. Whether he realized it or not, he was asking for a kiss. Considering that Gin had technically kissed him first – a lick from a wolf was a very intimate thing – he supposed that it was time to give Sokea a proper kiss…

Looking around the kitchen area, Gin didn’t see anyone lingering about or eavesdropping. Swallowing hard, he looked toward Sokea and steeled his resolve. Before he could chicken out, or talk himself out of it, he stepped closer to his roommate. Leaning in, he wrapped an arm around Sokea’s back drawing him off the stool to stand against him. With his free hand his reached out to cup his cheek, slightly angling Sokea’s head to the side. Without a word, he leaned in, his eyes closing as he pressed his lips against Sokea’s in a loving, firm, commanding kiss.

═══════════════════╝

Trashpuppy

Quote:

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:14 pm

EYE COLOR: Black and Silver (Gin's Eyes)xx OUTFIT: Regular XX LOCATION: KitchenXX FEELING: Feelings.XX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

Sokea could feel his heart racing as Gin looked around the kitchen, trying to spot if anyone was there. Was he about to say something? When Gin stepped towards him, Sokea found himself frozen and his heart continuing to pound as his eyes met Gin's. Please... please kiss me.. What seemed almost suddenly, Sokea felt Gin's arm wrap around his back, pulling him out of his seat. Sokea felt the heat of his body as he stood against Gin. This moment was only a few seconds, but it felt like a lifetime. He could feel each of their heartbeats synchronizing to the same sporadic beat, sending waves of every single emotion appearing at once. Sokea could feel his eyes tearing up, he didn't want this moment to end.

Eyes tearing up still, he felt Gin's lips meet his own. Sokea closed his eyes as he felt the warmth of Gin's hand tilt his head, relaxing his own lips so he'd be properly returning the kiss. Sokea's hands clenched onto Gin's scarf, his hands quivering as the lingered. Sokea couldn't pull away from Gin's loving grasp, and he didn't want to. He wanted to cherish every single second of this moment.

the_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:46 pm

══════════════════════════════════════

-Enter the Kitchen, but outside in the hall-

Willow walked quietly down the halls, not many were wandering them. She assumed most would be in their dorms at this point in the day. As the Celebrar was about to push open the Kitchen door, she heard a voice. Blind kid. She thought, remembering the voice from Knit class. He said something about kisses being the secret to kicking a**. Who was he talking to about kisses. She peeked through the door she had just quietly cracked open and stiffled a gasp. Gin. The big bad wolf with the grumpy attitude was kissing a first year. The Celebrar first year that Willow had yet to know the name of. Willow didn't want to ruin the moment... oh wait. Yes she did. She needed to get food, so she quietly opened the door most the way to enter.

-Actually Enter Kitchen Now-

Willow walked in with a neutral and calm expression, then pretended to be shocked at the sight of the lovers.

"O-oh! Sorry! Ah... uh... are you two...?" She pretended it was awkward, but really she was ecstatic.

══════════════════════════════════════

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Kitchen
                                                    𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Gin & Sokea
                                                    𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: As seen.
                                                    𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Curious
                                                    𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: A book
                                                    𝕠𝕠𝕔: Sorry for double/triple quotes ^^;
                                                    𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: [x]

the_littlest_dragonfly
                                                    Trash Puppy
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:10 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin didn’t have much experience with kissing or relationships in general. But when he felt Sokea’s lips press back against his own, he knew that his roommate was returning his kiss, accepting it and silently telling him that he wanted the intimate contact. Holding Sokea a bit tighter, he didn’t pull away, not even after several long, lingering seconds had passed. He felt Sokea grip his scarf and the way he relaxed in his embrace. Sokea’s body language told him that he liked being held, and he liked being kissed.

After nearly a half a minute of contact, Gin gently pulled his head back, parting their lips and ending the kiss. Slowly opening his eyes, he looked down at the pale boy in his arms and felt his cheeks deepen in a blush. Although he knew, deep down, that Sokea wanted Gin to kiss him, had accepted the kiss, a small part of him still worried that Sokea would slap him or shout at him for stealing that kiss.

“That was…” Nice? Wonderful? Amazing? Somehow, he didn’t know how to end that sentence…He didn’t want to say something cliché or something that might cheapen the experience. “…everything that I thought it’d be.” Little did Gin know that that statement alone betrayed something that he wouldn’t freely admit – he’d thought about and imagined kissing Sokea before this moment…

Before Gin could say anything more however, Willow, the biggest gossip in the whole Academy, walked in to see him embracing Sokea. While his first instinct was to jump back and let Sokea go, instead, he pulled Sokea even closer to him. Glaring at her, he growled deeply. "Get. Out."

═══════════════════╝

Trashpuppy

Quote:

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:38 pm

Each of their hearts beat with great joy as they kissed, Sokea felt like the world was gone, everything else just wasn't there, and it was just him and Gin. He wanted to kiss to last forever, however there was no such time for that. When Gin pulled back, Sokea opened his eyes and gazed into the beautiful black and silver that he was currently mimicking. Sokea couldn't help but think about how precious they were. Sokea smiled gently, his cheeks still a deep rosy red.

Gin's words pulled Sokea's heartstrings with great intensity, it seems Gin has wanted to kiss Sokea before this moment, and thought of doing so. He wasn't alone in that, Sokea also imagined himself in this situation; and now it has become a reality. At that moment Sokea suddenly recollected something, he's seen part of this moment played out before. "The vision..." was all Sokea managed to whisper to himself before he heard a girl's voice. Right as when he was going to look who it was, he felt Gin pull him closer, Sokea's head now resting on his chest and held tightly and protected in Gin's embrace. Cheeks even deeper red now, Sokea glanced over to see who it was. It was a girl from his Knit class, but that was all he knew. She shared Sokea's snow like hair, alas her eyes were fully functioning and a different color. They were probably cousins in a past life.

"Gin, we are in the kitchen; she's probably getting some food. Unless she's an assassin here to finish me off, then we should probably kill her." Sokea giggled as he continued his glance/stare towards the girl, slowly rubbing his cheek on Gin. Sokea can't really judge a book by a cover, looking at people isn't something he's done often in his life. Looking in general wasn't a common activity for Sokea.

the_littlest_dragonfly

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas