• Asura
• Hua Po

You :
• Mienaijin

Kiri :
• Anzu

gaia_nitemareleft yum_strawberry gaia_nitemareright

B i oS k e l e t o n

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

R A C E : Example
                        t y p e : Example
                        r a n k : X-Rank
                        g r o w t h : Example

c h a k r a :
                        s t a m i n a :

l o c a t i o n : [?] ??? no Kuni | Land of ???

d e s c
                        r i p t i o n :
                        ____ HERE

r e s t r i c t i o n s :

|| a t t r i b u t e s ||

|| s k i l l s ||

★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

gaia_nitemareleft yum_strawberry gaia_nitemareright

C o d e

[url=FullImageHere][imgleft]150x375[/imgleft][/url][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[u][b]R A C E : Example [/b][/u][size=9]

c h a k r a :
s t a m i n a :

l o c a t i o n : [?] ??? no Kuni | Land of ???

[u]d e s c [/u][/size][size=9][u]r[/u][/size][size=9][u] i p t i o n :[/u]
[color=white]____[/color] HERE

[spoiler]
[b][u]r e s t r i c t i o n s : [/u][/b]

[b]|| a t t r i b u t e s ||[/b]

[b]|| s k i l l s ||[/b]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[/spoiler][align=right]★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆[/align]
[/size]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:21 pm
User Image

R A C E : Anzu
                        t y p e : ???
                        r a n k : B-Rank
                        g r o w t h : ???

c h a k r a :
                        s t a m i n a :

l o c a t i o n : [澤] Doro no Kuni | Mud Country

d e s c
                        r i p t i o n :
                        ____ The Anzu are a sentient race that developed within the thick, overgrown wetlands of Doro no Kuni. Their bones are hollow, and their legs thick with muscles, allowing brief moments of flight - though the more accurate term is 'glide.' To keep out of reach of predators and their homes dry, the Anzu have long made their homes in the high, thick branches of the gigantic trees that throw much of the country into shadow. They collect the thick, rubbery vines of the swamp to wrap around the upper branches, forming bridges and supports to hold up the nests made from branches and canopies made from the large, thick leaves of the lower underbrush. Anzu live in colonies, a dozen families living together in a hunter/gatherer society that have a very vibrant culture.

The Anzu worship a great deity they call 'Golemata ptica,' also known as 'the great bird.' Golemata ptica is the sun, that took on the shape of a bird to grace the lands and swallow a great fire that threatened to dry up and kill the Land of Mud. As it inhaled the fire, the god combusted and flew into the sky to not kill the world. The feathers it left behind birthed the Anzu race.

Traditionally, both sexes go hunting, with their diet mostly consisting of various fish and berries. Birds are a sacred animal in their culture, so to consume or harm any avian is a grave affront. Except, however, for the Marsh Raven. It's ravenous, scavenger ways means it even attacks its own kind - including other avian creatures. The Anzu call the Marsh Raven 'Predavnik,' or 'Betrayer.' They believe the raven is not a true avian - rather an imposter born of Golemata ptica's rival.

Despite the lack of arms or hands, their claws are extremely dexterous, allowing complex nests to be constructed. Smaller families and adults live in a cocoon-like nest, with a circular opening at the side. The large rubber leaves of the lower foliage are used in the walls and roof to insulate it from the rain, while thick vines support and tie up the nests. To spot an Anzu colony is to see dozens of these nests tied up together in bunches, like overgrown grapes. While they will glide down from the trees, they nurture branches to grow to form bridges to walk back up to their perches. It isn't difficult to locate an Anzu colony from the ground, even if completely obscured by smaller treetops, as the ground is often littered with the bones and seeds of their meals, creating an overly fertile, and richly-overgrown, thicket.

→ Their hollow bones and active lifestyle mean many Anzu are often made completely dependent on their colony for survival after a broken bone.

|| s k i l l s ||

★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:24 am
User ImageUser Image

R A C E : Mienaijin
                        t y p e : Humanoid

c h a k r a :
                        s t a m i n a :

l o c a t i o n : [火] Hi no Kuni | Land of Fire

d e s c
                        r i p t i o n :
                        ____ Mienaijin are human in almost every way. The average height is 6'7," and their skin is pale despite the heated, harsh environment. They prefer to speak in hushed tones, and have a language all of its own via body gestures - some of which could be considered a form of dance. The main difference, and the reason for their name, is that the Mienaijin have no eyes. Mienaijin, or 'the blind people,' have evolved to no-longer require eyes - indeed their skulls reveal that the location where their eye-sockets should be (when compared to a human skull) show only slight dents in an otherwise smooth cranium.

Mienaijin live in the darker caves and caverns that twist through all of the Land of Fire. This low-light environment may have been the cause for their unique physical development, or perhaps it was the influence of high chakra exposure, but no-matter the reason, they appear to have strongly-honed sensor skills as this would explain how they are able to communicate, despite having no eyes. This would also explain their larger-than-normal chakra pool, though their stamina appears to be much the same as the humans recently awakening from their enforced slumber.

Mienaijin, call their resident deities 'Genshinjin.' They look exactly like the Mienaijin the drawings; lacking eyes, fair skinned, and dark haired, but are told apart from the Mienaijin by the many lines of radiance surrounding them, signifying their power - or 'radiance.' Mienaijin call these Genshinjin 'all-seeing,' including the invisible threads of fate strung through the world. The Genshinjin have the power to pull, tangle, and sever these threads, deciding the life and death of all things in the world. The Mienaijin are able to do something similar - they weave threads of chakra so thin that they cannot be seen without being held to the eye, and use them as a spider uses cobwebs. This is the truth to their sensory abilities despite being blind - the threads coat walls, cover entrances, and alert the Mienaijin of any movement. Mienaijin are able to connect, interweave, and read the threads of other Mienaijin.

This sentient race is largely carnivorous, due to the lack of edible vegetation. They can be seen, however, nibbling on the root of a long grass that is native to the area. The grass itself is without nutrients, and is very dry. The root, however, of each, thick, blade holds a useful amount of water. The rest of the dry grass is expertly crafted and weaved by the Mienaijin for clothing, though their population number has allowed them to travel to more foliage-heavy areas to harvest and cultivate cotton plants.

|| s k i l l s ||

★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:46 pm
User Image

R A C E : Asura
                        t y p e : Humanoid

c h a k r a :
                        s t a m i n a :

l o c a t i o n : [風] Kaze no Kuni || Wind Country

d e s c
                        r i p t i o n :
                        ____ Asura are masculine in appearance and posses four faces and six arms. When not in combat, one set of arms are seen to always be clasped together in prayer and thanks. This is also a method for the Asura to maintain their center of gravity, as it pushes their body in a comfortable and supportive posture. An Asura can only see through one set of eyes at a time, and only have the one, functional, mouth.

They are low in number, population wise, but appear unconcerned by this, producing a new Asura only when one falls, though to replace that individual and nothing more. Asura are also all highly logical, deeply spiritual, and extremely territorial. Indeed, they rarely venture from their oasis, tucked away in a jagged crater of stone and mud as red as their skin. Their ancestral home, the oasis is considered to be the resting place of their god, 'Tuhan Air-bur,' or 'the Lord of Fertile Water.' The god lost a great war against another deity, resulting in him taking refuge in the deep cracks and valleys of this crater, the same crater supposedly made from when he fell in battle. Until the god has returned to his full strength to spread his fertile waters across the Land of Wind, the Asura guard him.

When an Asura falls, the body is left where it had fallen, with only a stone carved with symbols and chakra placed upon its body. This stone is said to remind the Asura it's purpose in this world, for the spirit to haunt invaders and curse them with bad luck and misfortune. Back in their home, more stones are carved in a similar manner before being buried in a shallow ditch. An Asura will stand guard over this site until the mud begins to shift, signifying a new Asura has come to life through the blessing of their lord. The Asura are greatly thankful for Tuhan Air-bur's generosity and forgiveness in using his little strength to birth a new Asura, and the first 7 years of the new-born's life is spent in teachings of how it should grateful and thankful for being created. From there on, the new Asura is taught their ways of combat.

|| s k i l l s ||

★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:36 pm
User Image

R A C E : Hua Po

c h a k r a :
                        s t a m i n a :

l o c a t i o n : [風] Kaze no Kuni || Wind Country

d e s c
                        r i p t i o n :
                        ____ Called "Jiwa anak" by Asura, which means 'a child's spirit' in reference to their playful, child-like nature and small stature. Hua Po originated from the same fertile mud the Asura are born from, but not through any actions of the Asura. Hua Po are very few in number, barely a half dozen, and follow those traveling through the harshest areas of the Land of Wind to pick up the dead and bury them in the mud of the Asura Oasis - much to the chagrin of the Asura, but to try to stop the Hua Po invites massive tantrums that have caused huge sandstorms across the country. Hua Po do not speak to non-Hua Po, but are not shy to laugh or sing wordless melodies. On the rare occasion, a buried traveler will birth another Hua Po.

|| s k i l l s ||

★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Forge [Thread Creation]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out