Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:41 pm
They had both been new to the pride and had met by fate it would seem. She had a past that was nothing but death after death of those she cared about. He had just wanted to serve in a pride and make a difference and had met Kahini and had just been awstruck by her. It had taken him some time to get her to open up but he had finally done it.

Currently the two were walking along the boarder of the pride, enjoying the late afternoon chill in the air. "I'm glad that we were able to meet like this." He said to her with a smile and a shoulder nudge. The two of them were taking things slow, which was good for her. "Me too. Do you think we'll see anyone while we're walking out this way?" She was hoping the would. She'd heard lots of stories about strangers on the boarders.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:42 pm
Strangers indeed. Prides and borders were not something that Bidii paid attention to, she went where she pleased, and today her wings took her through the near-evening air with ease. She dipped and turned just to feel the wind in her fur, enjoying the journey as she really didn't have a destination in mind. It was during one of these dips that she spotted two lions walking side by side, enjoying the relatively cool and dry air as much as she herself was. Deciding she could do with a chat, she dipped one wing and began to circle slowly to the ground.

Once her fluffy paws touched down, she folded her starry wings and pranced over to the duo, all smiles as usual, her tail bobbing along behind her.

"What a lovely day, don't you think?" she asked as she approached, not at all concerned with hiding her rather strange appendages like her wings or her long horn. She knew some gods preferred to appear mortal, but she rarely saw a reason to do so.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Kahini was no stranger to Gods or Goddesses so she wasn't exactly affected by the sudden appearance by the rather large female. Porphyrios on the other hand took a few steps back as he was uncertain as of how to react. Kahini was the first to respond. "Yes it is, have you been enjoying the day?" She asked her with a small bow of her head. Po looked over towards Kahini and gave a small swallow and looked back over towards the goddess. "Have you come around this way before?" He asked her curiously. If Kahini was acting normal, then he figured he should remain calm too.  
The difference in reactions was quite humorous to Bidii. The female seemed unphased while the male looked down right shocked. She gave a little laugh as he tried to recover, obviously following the female's example in an attempt to stay calm. There were benevolent gods and evil gods out there, so of course some caution was needed when dealing with a strange lion that could fly, but Bidii posed no real threat...most of the time.

"Oh I'm sure I have," she said as she shuffled her wings a little, ruffling her own feathers in delight. "The winds take me everywhere. Can't say I've done anything of note here, though. What about you two?' she asked, looking between the pair.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Kahini found her to be quite striking, the most peculiar thing really was the horn on her head, almost like a rhinosaurous but longer and thinner. She found it curious. Po tried not to look like he was staring, despite the fact that he was. She was enormous compared to the two of them, even with Kahini being unusually large in size. He still had no idea she was the daughter of a God. They hadn't gotten to that part in their relationship yet.

"We both just moved to the location ourselves, so I wouldn't say we've done anything worth noting." Kahini said with a smile, "At least not yet." Po butted in with a grin finally getting ahold of himself. "May I ask your name? I am Pophyrios and this is Kahini." He said introducing the two of them to her. He couldn't stop looking at her wings, they were just so fluffy and large.

Where all gods like this?  
"Ah...a pride then," Bidii said, glancing over the heads of the two lions to stare into the trees. She knew some gods tied themselves to prides and to those living within them, but that didn't suit Bidii. She was a creature of adventure and change and to be stuck in the same place all the time didn't sit well with her. She needed to have nothing tying her down but herself.

"Oh, of course! How silly of me...I usually introduce myself right away. Bidii," she added with another grin. "Wonderful to meet you, Pophyrios and Kahini. New to the area...a pride, then? Which one?" It was more polite chit-chat than an actual question, considering she didn't care, but for now she had on her 'pleasant Bidii' face and she was going to stick with it. Usually she could tell when mortals would be hostile towards her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:47 pm
Kahini gave a smalll nod of her head.

She had been a rogue most of her life and the change of pace was something she needed, especially since she wasn't getting any younger. Plus she needed this, it helped her visions and kept her keep sane. "It's nice to meet you Bidii." Her voice was soft and she glanced around them for a moment and then turned her attention towards the male at her side.

"This is the Mwezi Johari." He hadn't been a rogue for that much of his life before he found himself here. While he would miss the excitement of travelling he was happy to settle down. "Have you seen much of the world?" How wonderful it must be to have wings.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:51 pm
The Mwezi Johari. The name didn't ring any bells - she had heard from other gods to avoid the Nergui as they hunted and killed her kind - but she tucked it away in case it came up later in any conversations. The question made her nod, a low chuckle leaving her as she tossed her head.

"Quite a bit, I'd say. Although I don't typically go around looking for new scenery." No, she was far more invested in the mortals that walked the deserts and plains and mountains. She was the goddess of zeal, after all. Only things with brains could be zealous and that was where she thrived the most.

"Certainly have met some interesting characters along the way. You two are some of the calmer, I have to say!"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:55 pm
She honestly hadn't found her answer to be too surprising. "Which would you say is your favorite place to be? I personally love the mountain air, but I doubt I'll be in that type of environment every again." There was a ping of sadness to her voice but she put a smile on to hide it. There was a reason she had found a pride.

"Interesting characters are what make for good stories." Po said noting the tone in Kahini's voice but he didn't mention it. "Perhaps we can show you around? It's mostly flat with a few groves of trees here and there and some rock formations. So nothing super interesting." He wanted her to stick around a little bit longer at least, that way he could at least have a story to tell his kids whenever that happened to come about in his life. "If you've got things to do, we understand though." Kahini added.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:00 pm
"My favorite place to be...hm," Bidii sat down and lifted a paw, rubbing her chin a bit in thought. She really didn't care for one place over another, although she had fond memories in a few places thanks to the interactions she had had. "There was a pride in the mountains not long ago that passed down a scarf of mine that I had given to its founder generations ago that was always fun to visit. The animals there were always quite fun to be around." In truth, the pride had been a rather notorious band of assassins and thieves that had recently crumbled when the heir had slain his brother and laid waste to the rest of the pride...with Bidii's help. "I can't say much about the air, but I did always have fun when I was asked to join them," she added with a fond grin at the memory.

At the offer to be shown around she stood once again and gave a little nod. "So long as my presence won't alarm your pride mates. I don't mean to cause a stir wherever I go," she said as she took a few steps forward. She really could care less about what the two lions had to show her, but any reason to hang around with them longer she'd take.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:01 pm
The way she spoke made them smile. "I'm sure no one will be alarmed, it's almost dusk and not a whole lot are up and around right now." Kahini led the way to show her a small portion of the pride.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games