The interview area is revealed as Mike Tenay holds the microphone, Brother Midnight beside him with a smile on his face.

Mike Tenay: I'm here with Brother Midnight, and for a while it seemed as though you had a one on one match with Andre Damone for the WCW United States Championship. However just added was Felix Genest, making the match a Three Way Dance for the United States Title. Your thoughts on the last minute addition and the match as a whole?

Brother Midnight: OWWWW....sweet home Chicago! Just when I thought I had a clear shot at the top, the chance to take the king on ONE ON ONE....another man appears to have taken the shortcut to have a shot of his own! Well Felix Genest, we have met before and you've just appeared wherever I've appeared! Numerous matches that you happen to get the win. And Andre Damone, you might be a young leader in the Damone Family Clan! However you two are stepping in the ring with Brother Midnight, the best in ring wrestler in Dubya See, Dubyaaaaa! And a night such as the Great American Bash, and the opportunity to win the United State Championship, there's no one that will outclass or outsmart Brother Midnight! OWWWWWW!

Brother Midnight slips off to the side off camera.

Mike Tenay: Back to you guys at ringside!