Mike Tenay is backstage again.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the World Heavyweight champion, Ken Armand."

Ken and Alicia step into view. Ken has the championship belt around his waist, already dressed to compete.

Tenay: Ken Armand, tonight you face Cartwright one on one for your world heavyweight championship, and per the orders of Eric Bischoff you must compete inside a steel cage. What are your thoughts heading into tonight's main event?

Ken looks at the man as if he's completely stupid. "What are my thoughts? For what reason should I be locked in a steel cage? I am the world heavyweight champion, and I earned the right to call myself such. Just because Cartwright moans and groans I have to defend inside a steel cage? But you know what, Tenay, it's fine really. You see, this is MY world heavyweight championship. I don't give a damn who Bischoff sends my way, I'm going to prove one very clear point. I am the best wrestler alive in the world today."

Tenay: Well, you are the world heavyweight champion so it is difficult to argue that point. That being said, have you ever competed inside a steel cage before?

Alicia chooses to speak for her husband this time. "That is an insulting question. Does it matter? My husband beat two former world champions to become the reigning and defending world heavyweight champion. Now one of those same men thinks they deserve a shot at the championship after already failing?"

Ken signals Alicia to stop and speaks for himself. "Let me explain something to you, Tenay, and to all the other doubters around here. Cartwright doesn't deserve to challenge me for the world heavyweight championship. He barely deserves to grace the ring with me. You all think that I'm locked in a cage with Cartwright, but let me be clear. It's Cartwright who's locked in a steel cage with me. I'm not going in there to be dominated. I'm going to do the dominating. He skin will rip and tear when I toss him into that cage over and over again. When I slam his face into that cage, the blood will flow and tonight there's no way out for the Extraordinary Gentlemen or whatever he calls himself. Tonight, he gets an extraordinary beating to send him back to whatever nursing home he crawled out of while I cement my legacy as the greatest world champion this company could ever possibly see."

Ken and Alicia walk off