Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Combat Wing ➣1st Training Hall [Beginner Combat Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:32 pm
User Image
User Image
▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

Jace knew he was late, but he didn't show it. He calmly walked through the emptying halls, other students running this way and that to try and make it to class. He knew how long it would take him to get to class. He could be less late if he ran, but he would be late regardless of how much effort he put in. Not to mention, he was not the greatest long distance sprinter. Sure, he could be less late, but that was not something he thought outweighed the negatives. If he were to run, and be out of breath by the time he reached class or at the least sweating like the common man, his image would be tarnished. No one save his class would know he was late, and he would keep his dignity to the very moment he entered the doors, and further if he was able. So he calmly walked to his elective, one he had only decided to attend once it was too late for him to make it to the first class. 'A marvelous start to the class Jace. First day you do not show up, and the second day you are late.' He internally berated himself. He had at least provided an excuse with Eko acting as courier for the first class, but he had none now. Thinking back on the morning he remembered not waking to the pre-dawns light but the sun in full swing blasting him in the face. He had been more exhausted than he had originally thought from shifting class the day prior. He did not even know if Eko was still in the room or not when he rose, rushing through his preparations and going to class without even eating anything. Let it not be said he gave no effort to trying to reach class, he cut corners in order to arrive when he planned to. He still desired to talk more with Eko, but so far he has not had the chance for it. He kept thinking he had plenty of time, but each day seemed to have its own lists of duties that needed to be done and prevented it. Still, they shared the same class so he hoped to interact with him a bit more now.

Jace finally arrived outside his class, surprisingly a minute or two earlier than he had expected. Perhaps in his internal thoughts he had picked up the pace slightly, just enough to shave a little time off but not enough to have caused any strain on him whatsoever. Taking in a deep breath as he was unsure of the response he would get once he entered, he composed himself before walking in. As his eyes scanned the room, he saw several people, almost all of which were unfamiliar to him. However, while he would normally try to determine a little about them or at least give their existence some measure of existence in his memory, his gaze was caught by the appearance of someone he did not expect. While he retained his neutral expression now that he was not tired, he was surprised internally to see Gin was here. 'Am I going to have him for every class now?' Jace thought to himself, wondering if that were indeed the school system before dismissing it. The class had started before he had even officially joined it, so it was a silly notion to think that was why he was here. Though Gin seemed a bit less cherry than he was the day prior, Jace would do what formality dictated, and because he genuinely respected the man, and would make his way a little closer to greet him. Because he did not currently know who the teacher was, he would give a formal bow to Gin specifically. "A pleasure to see you again Gin. Please, forgive me for my tardiness. I have no excuse for it." He would say, all politeness and formality again but speaking with sincerity in his voice. He would then turn towards the rest of the class and offer a far shorter bow than the one he gave Gin before moving to take a seat towards the front of the class, not very far from Gins. While he would likely socialize with the others of the class eventually, he was already late and did not desire to provide more of a disruption. Further, he was eager to learn, so he wold always sit in front row if he were able. Taking another quick glance, only now noticing how empty the room seemed to be, he noticed Eko was not here either. He hoped he would show up soon, as part of the reason he took up the class was to interact with him a bit more. He also fancied the notion of two nobles going to the same combat school and training together to be fearsome yet elegant warriors. Fearing he may have missed something, or may yet, he decided to study the others later.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

OOC: crying my (non existent) perfect attendance!

The_littlest_dragonfly

BIueEssence

Tala Maxwell

benihime213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:49 pm

Voice of Aegis

Trashpuppy

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

NDG Void

Benihime213

BlueEssence

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Enlightened Savagery

BIueEssence

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 16 | Year - Second | Clothes - Plated Chūnin Shozoku

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

((entering the day change))Preparations for the new combat class was a thing of it's own for Nanashi. He never knew what was to be expected of him in the new class, but he would still bring everything he would possibly get his hands on. His ninja gear was sorted out in a dresser that had many different clothing and armor plates for the clothes. There was also the same clothes but for different seasons too. Nanashi would use those accordingly, but never felt the need to. Most of the clothes he'd wear would usually never have to be worn if he can still move and operate like it was normal to him. Thus, he'd take his usual clothes, and the rest of his ninja tools. The throwing knife, the stars, and even his sword. Taking a hold of it, Nanashi would let off a sigh as the thoughts came rushing in. He still hated it all for what happened to him, but he knew he can't just sit there feeling sorry for himself. He'd need this class to avenge her death. As soon as Nanashi finished, he would go off before finding out he's late. The last he would want is to deal with an angry Gin. Still, the guy was constantly angry, but that was a different type from the last time. Nanashi knew Gin was hurting. He'd help, but he was compelling himself not to ask questions. As he would get to the building, Nanashi saw that some of the students were gone. He hated to believe that the ones missing actually did drop out of the class. Of course, he did enter the class late. Noticing some familiar faces, Nanashi would take a seat next to Nora. Mornin'! How are you? He asked, as he would yawn and stretch before setting himself comfortable in class.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️, ➡️+🔴, 🔴🔴, 🔶🔶, 🔵🔵, 🔷🔷, ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks
★ A sketch of Jessica

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:01 pm
If you do not control the enemy,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla had trained far too hard the night before. So she slept in. Her eyes shot open Camilla could feel she was late. Growling to herself she ran around her room throwing off her sleep clothes and putting on clean clothes. She didn't even have time to shower like she normally did. Sliding a pair of form-fitting black pants. Pulling on a white halter top, she fastened the front before she slid her shoes on and ran out the door with her bag over her shoulder. The outfit was a bit more revealing than usual but she didn't have time to go through her wardrobe. Camilla was hard sprinting all the way to class, showcasing a speed she normally wouldn't show. There were few times that Camilla ever actually needed to run this fast. This was one of those times. She was half tempted to turn her raiment on to get there even faster. But if she did, she'd be in worse shape than simply just sprinting there.

*Entering class for new rp day*

Sliding to a halt in front of the class door Camilla's hand grasped the door handle firmly. Coming to a full stop Camilla took a second to compose herself. After many deep breaths to get her breathing regulated she adjusted her hair and opened the door. Camilla was only slightly sweaty from rushing here. It was most noticeable on her brow. Thanks to her running every day, her endurance has risen quite a bit. She was ever so thankful for that. Smiling to the class she bowed her head to the teacher and Gin. '' I apologize for my tardiness. '' She said simply. With that, she rose her head and walked over to her seat and sat. She was thankful she hadn't missed them. She didn't see her new friend here yet, and she didn't see Eko. It seemed most of the people who were in the class before dropped it and moved to something else. That was a shame. But combat wasn't for everyone. As she looked around she noticed Tala was there, as was the other girl from before. But among them was someone she hadn't seen before. She'd make a note of that and log it away for later. Taking out a handkerchief she dabbed her forehead and arms. Being sweaty in the presence of so many without doing much yet was unsightly.

the enemy will control you

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Benihimi213

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

BlueEssence

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:37 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Still in his hunched, seated position, brooding over his life and all the chaos that was swirling around him, Gin hardly noticed as the students began to trickle in. All of them were late, but who cared? If Leo didn’t mind then he wasn’t about to reprimand anyone – normally he would but he just wasn’t in the mood.

Hearing a familiar voice, Gin glanced up at Jace. Arching a brow, he was surprised to see the nobleman in the combat class. He hadnt been in attendance the first day but it seemed that the snake shifter had indeed signed up for the elective. Giving him a nod of greeting, Gin didn’t say anything as he watched him take a seat and get settled in – boy was he in for a surprise.

Nanashi was the next one to enter, rolling his eyes a little, Gin ignored the boy and kept his thoughts and comments to himself. The least the kid could do was offer an apology for his lateness, like Jace had done. But no, he just acted like he could do whatever he wanted.

Camilla was last, coming in with a sheen of sweat on her face, her chest lightly heaving from the exertion of trying to get to class. Looking up, he offered her a nod of acknowledgement at her apology. He found that she was a nice girl and someone that he liked interacting with – hopefully that wouldn’t change as the semester went on.

But as Leo moved to start the class, one of the Academy’s pages came into the class carrying a note. Expecting the boy to walk up to Leo – it was likely a note from a student that was sick or some such – the boy instead came up to him.

“Excuse me, but Ms. Falkov asked me to deliver this to you.” Once the boy had passed Gin the note, he turned on his heel and left. Feeling a jolt of dread run through him, Gin felt the color drain from his face. Had Gianna decided that she didnt want him anymore? Suddenly very nervous, he opened the wax-sealed envelope, holding his breath all the while.

[ - Note - ]

Dear Gin,
    I’m sorry to ask you to do this, especially when I know it will make you uncomfortable, but I’m not feeling well and I need someone to substitute my class. If you could please just supervise the students, maybe given them some drills to do or pair them off for sparring practice I would really appreciate it.

Let’s talk soon, ok?
    Love,
    G

[ - End Note - ]

Releasing the breath he hadn’t even known he’d bene holding, Gin relaxed a little. Tucking the note in his pocket, he arose from his seat and approached Leo. “I’m sorry Leo, but Gia isn’t feeling well and needs me to supervise her class. Why don’t we make things easy and combine the classes again…Meet me out in the training grounds in 10 minutes?” He asked, knowing that Leo, being the sweetheart that she was, would agree to his idea. With her answer, he gave her a nod and headed out of the class. It was only after he stepped out into the hall that he realized who would be in the advanced class when he arrived…

[ - Exit to Advanced Combat Class - ]

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

Voice of Aegis

Trashpuppy

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

NDG Void

Benihime213

BlueEssence

The-DJ-Ghost

ghost254

Gin Kuroko - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{Where:Combat Class} {With: No one at the moment } {Wardrobe: Minus the jacket } { Profile: XXX }

Leo looked at this Tala before letting out a chuckle. Nope, this time she was late. She felt embarrassed about being tardy. When she was asked about the plan she took a glance upward as she tried to think of something. A finger brought to her mouth. "Well uh..." Leo was soon distracted by her students coming into her class. She didn't mind the tardiness since she was also tardy. She smiled at Nora as she nodded to the girl. She looked back at Tala as she smiled. "When more arrive." She said as she walked back to the front of the room. Noticing Gin had snuck in and now sitting in a chair.

Leo raised a brow at his posture. She walked over and gave him a hug anyway. He can brood over whatever he needed too. She won't question or make him tell her. She was sure he would if he really wanted to confide in her. She was like a mother figure might as well wait for the child to tell her then instead of pestering for answers. She soon watched a male enter the room as she lifted her head. She listened to him address Gin instead of her. Seeing as she was the teacher, not a new student. "You who just entered state your name. Seeing as you should address me and not the assistant. I am your professor Leonora." She didn't recall his face from the first day. She remembers faces and this one was not among the others. The five-foot-three-inch woman walked over to him as she stared up. She was going to make sure he never misses a class or be tardy again.

She soon let her head snap to Nanashi. The one person she knew before her teaching this year. She cleared her throat as she raised a brow. "Nanashi why are you late again? This is the second time. I expect a lot from you." She said as she looked at him. Especially if he wanted to be a guard. She still remembered what he was planning to do which was apprentice the guards. She sighed as another student lingered in tardy. Why were there so many tardies all of a sudden? She rubbed her head before her attention was drawn to Gin who was receiving a note. She lowered her head as she heard he needed to leave to teach the advanced class. She was feeling a headache coming on.

Leo nodded as she looked at Gin. She gave him a smile as she still couldn't find time to ask him something important to her. She sighed as she thought maybe she should ask Rey but it seems Leon is a bit jealous of her first love but he was a childhood friend. She looked at her class who was there at the moment. "Well we are heading to the training grounds. But those who were late are running laps. I will say I am running with you. So hurry and run your ten laps and then prepare for some hands-on when the advanced class appears to the training ground. Tala since you had also beat me here you can sit out from laps." She said as she gave a serious expression. Leo had always been a serious person when it came to combat. She had always been competitive.

"Whatever training we come up with, show the advanced class you are just as good as they are. So everyone will participate. I won't listen to any whining." She stated as she waved them out the door before writing a note to hang on her door for any other late arrivers. She made sure it was on the door where they could read it.

{ Leaving to training Grounds.}

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

NDG Void

BIueEssence

Ghost254

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:40 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Beginner's Combat ~

Tala had to admit, he had honestly thought that the others would have been just as early as he had, but as more and more familiar faces began to file in - along with one or two whom he couldn't quite recall - it became apparent that the majority had realised their tardiness and had at least attempted to rush in the hopes they might just catch up on their time lost doing whatever had delayed their arrival to class...

With Leo turning to address the latecomers, the Shadowmancer would now turn his gaze towards the others as they continued to filter in. Most appeared to know exactly where to direct their apologies, whilst one of the newer faces who had clearly met Gin before, clearly mistook the Wolf Shifter for their Combat Tutor and received a light scolding for his misdirected apology from the commanding lady herself. Nanashi was another to furrow her brow, being one of the later arrivals - for the second time no less, Tala could hear a hint of disappointment in her voice before his attention was drawn to an unknown visitor as he delivered a message to Gin before taking his leave...

The last thing Tala had expected to hear that morning was that he had been granted the permission to sit out of the ten laps the others were taking for their tardiness - perhaps arriving to class so early did have its rewards after all? - Although it had been a surprise, the Shadowmancer didn't doubt that this wouldn't necessarily happen every time he was present before class beginnings...

His ever-watchful gaze would observe in silence as the Wolf Shifter dismissed himself, but Tala had a feeling this wouldn't be the last he'd see of the male that day and in fact, only moments later, his suspicions were proven correct when Leo would then announce that the Advanced Class would be joining them once again for some more 'Hands-On' training... He tensed at the thought, but as she mentioned there would be 'no whining' the Shadowmancer knew he wasn't likely to escape anything more than just running laps that morning...

Putting his things away, Tala would shoulder his backpack before making his way to the door - Why the heck was he going first? Was he mad? Then again, there was no denying this was going to happen, so why not just get it over with? Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad...?

[ ~ Tala Leaves for Training Grounds ~ ]

The_littlest_dragonfly

BIueEssence

NDG Void

benihime213

TrashPuppy

Voice of Aegis

The-DJ-Ghost

Erythyr

Chelly

Clothing: Wearing This
With:
Feeling: A little Smug...
OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:01 pm

Voice of Aegis

Trashpuppy

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

NDG Void

Benihime213

BlueEssence

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Enlightened Savagery

BIueEssence

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 16 | Year - Second | Clothes - Plated Chūnin Shozoku

I'm sorry... I was actually preparing a present for a friend, it took longer than I thought. Nanashi said, as he told her the truth. It was half of it, since Nanashi finished the drawing a while ago, but never said anything about it or was very vague about it's meaning to others. How else was he going to admit that it was for his crush? He's still wondering if the nerves of his would ever be able to ask the girl out to a date at the festival. All those thoughts were soon interrupted by Gin's idea to mix both classes together, and Leo's order to have them do a sparring session with eachother, while the late students do exercise drills. Nanashi would mentally grumble at this fact, but he knew he had to start making friends sooner or later. That, or find a way to fix the issues all these people seemed to be having. He never seen Gin so lack of motivation, or that typical attitude of his, in which it would mean the world for Nanashi to punch him in the face for once. Still, he had to maintain his cool or lack there of. Alright... Nanashi said, as he would follow after. ((Exits to taining grounds))

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️, ➡️+🔴, 🔴🔴, 🔶🔶, 🔵🔵, 🔷🔷, ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks
★ A sketch of Jessica

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image
▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

Not long after Jace was seated, one of the people he had seen in the room walked up to him. Though he was sitting and she was standing, he still had a bit of height on her. She had an authoritative tone as she asked for his name, and as she continued to speak Jace soon learned why. 'Ah the instructor.' Jace thought to himself. Given her height and casually talking with one of the others in the room, Jace had not been sure whether she was a student or not. There was a lot of...variation, in terms of the age some people appeared to be, both her and at his home. 'Especially among mothers company.' He thought with a shiver. Some looked particularly ancient or young, and learning their approximate age took time. This woman in front of his seemed no different in that regard. She had animal like black ears on her head, and Jace noticed in his peripheral a long black tail. 'Another shifter.' Jace thought to himself. It was strange to see so many, and had he spent more time looking amongst the class, he would have been able to reason out she was a professor as he had not seen her in shifter class before. 'Never rush into things, even if time is important. Especially so.' He mentally berated himself. Though he took his time getting to class, he was quick to sit down and greet Gin as a means of respect to him, foregoing his usual studying of the people in the room.

He would calmly and politely speak to the professor in return. "My name is Jace Willem, Madame Leonara. I apologize for not greeting you properly as I did Gin, but this is my first time here so I was left unaware. Gin I share a class with, and as respect for knowing he is an assistant, I greeted him. I do apologize for not greeting you, but I do believe he should be greeted in respect as well for his position." Jace would speak, his tone remaining neutral and polite, and while his words were apologetic and seemingly innocent, there was an underlying tone when he mentioned Gin that he would not budge in that regard. Once he finished speaking, Jace would rise from his seat and give her a bow in equal measure to the one he gave Gin. He noted Gin leaving the room at that point, slightly disappointed he was leaving so soon. He then noticed a few more entering late and the punishment he and they would receive for it. 'Running laps shouldn't be that bad. How big can the area be?' Jace thought to himself. While he was accustomed to long walks and swimming, running was not something he commonly did. Still, he would merely nod in response to the punishment. He understood why it was given and it seemed perfectly fair.He would then leave the class after the others.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

OOC: exit to training grounds

The_littlest_dragonfly

BIueEssence

Tala Maxwell

benihime213

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:39 am

{Where:Combat Class} {With: No one at the moment } {Wardrobe: Comfy } { Profile: XXX }

Leo had done as she said. For being late she had also run her ten laps with the students. Once she was done she waited for her students before letting the class begin. They were training with the advanced class which will be wonderful practice. She sat under a tree as she began to look through her ceremony stuff. She had drawn an outfit for Rey to wear and had even finished it a day ago. She hoped to take it to him before she opened shop on her free day. She laid her head against the tree as she had no true way of telling him. She felt wrong to tell him.

She hadn't even noticed class had ended for the day as she just kept staring up at the sky. She was so lost and scared. She was afraid he wouldn't be happy since she had made a huge thing about his mate before she came up missing. Leo gave a heavy sigh as she laid her head on her knees. She was unsure of what she would say. She would love for him to be there as she marries the man she loves with all of her heart. She finally got up and left heading home. Her eyes gleamed as she had the courage to do this. She knew Rey would be proud. And with Leon being so busy she couldn't ask him to come with her. She didn't want to interrupt his work.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:35 pm
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

Nora let out a sigh of relief as she reached her beginner's combat classroom. She was still pretty upset that she was sick and missed her Elementor class because she was sick and spent the whole day sleeping and feeling miserable, but hopefully toady, would be better. When she entered the classroom, she was surprised to see that she was the first one there, even earlier than the teachers. "Oh man, being sick must have messed up my internal clock I hope I'm not too early." Nora thought with a frown before coughing several times. "At least it's raining today... it felt so nice walking here." She sighed as she took a seat and rested her head on her elbow. "Deep breaths, Nora. Today will be fine." Nora mumbled to herself as she slowly inhaled and exhaled trying to calm her incessant cough while she waited for her classmates and teachers to arrive.

═════════════════════════

Elementor | First Year
Combat gear
Abilities | 0 hrs used
Cooldown | 0 minute rest | 5 hrs left
OOC:

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Annabelle Wolfe

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:18 am
User Image

User Image

It had been a rather confusing night for Rory. After her rushed class period, she had spent a couple of hours wandering about the courtyard wondering just what she was supposed to do next. She had hoped to find the black-robed man from before. He hadn’t been in the best of moods and his attitude had been rather off putting, but at least he had seemed to know his way around the place. Surely he would know where she was supposed to go to sign up for her other classes, and more importantly where she was supposed to sleep. Unfortunately though, he was nowhere to be found. A flood of people were ruching the courtyard, all released from their various practices. The huddled in groups and chatted or chased each other through the hallways. There were couples holding hands and friends locked in heated debates. Yet none bore the mousy face of the man she was looking for.

Ah well, she had thought, looking down at the assignment her professor had given her. At least she knew where one of her classes was. Perhaps if she asked a teacher, they would show her how to sign up for her other courses. Were they something she signed up for? Rory had assumed she’d have some freedom to choose what she studied now that she was miles away from the strict Harperion clan. But she didn’t actually know anything about this place… maybe it was just like her homeschooling, and she would have a strict regimen to follow. Either way, it seemed that her schedule would not start that day. The sun had begun to set, and most of the students had that relieved look on their face that most likely meant that they were finished with the day’s obligations. Rory, however, had a much different look on her face. Distress was quickly rushing over her. Running away had been a terrible idea… there would be no time to ask for help now. Where would she sleep tonight? And where would she go tomorrow.

In her panic she began listening to the random conversations around her, praying for some clue as to what she should do. Thankfully a couple of boys goofing off several feet from where she stood gave her an idea.

“You don’t have an elective?” one of them questioned the other in a somewhat surprised tone. “Lucky!”

“I wouldn’t call it lucky…”

“But you are! That means you can sleep in tomorrow!”

The boy’s friend seemed rather uninterested in the prospect of sleeping in. “It’s only because I wanted to take some time before I decided what path to take. There are so many options! Spellcasting can be vital later on, but maybe it would be more prudent to go into one of the combat classes… even cooking and music have their strengths, though I must admit they don’t really fit with my vision-”

“Slow down man!” The more laid-back of the pair exclaimed.

The two continued to argue over the virtues of planning their futures vs. sleeping in, but Rory’s thoughts had wandered away from them by now. Apparently the next morning would be a day for electives. Perfect! All she had to do then was walk in to the class she wanted to take and ask the teacher how to sign up, right? At least she had hoped it would be that simple. Now the only question left was where she would stay tonight. The school had dorms. But as far as she knew she had not been assigned to one yet. A deep growl from her stomach told her that wherever she went she had better do it fast. She had spent another half hour wandering about the castle in search of dormitories before giving in to her hunger and paying for a meal and a night’s rest at a local inn. Rory had spent much of the night staring at the inn’s wooden ceiling. Her nerves were overwhelming. What if the class she wanted to take was full? What if she went to the wrong room and everyone laughed at her? What if… what if… Eventually her brain became too tired for “what ifs.” The frail girl had into a restless stupor.

It hadn’t been nearly as difficult to find the classroom as she had feared though. Rory had woken up at the crack of dawn despite her lack of sleep. A Harperion was never late after all (except for yesterday apparently). She had made her way down to the castle with relative ease, and had even had time to stop by a local clothing vendor. Rory had briefly considered wearing one of her expensive dresses today as well since the students she had seen yesterday had been in such fancy garb, but had ultimately decided against it. That boy from the previous day had mentioned combat classes. Rory had never seen combat, but she knew she’d be useless at it. The girl had no muscle to speak of and had spent her whole life sheltered inside an enormous mansion. All the more reason to learn, right? Though she did not share her parents’ taste for warmongering, Rory did long to become stronger. She wanted to prove that she could be her own person, and what better way to do that than by learning to fight?

After that rather stressful series of events, Rory was thrilled to find herself standing in front of the training hall. She’d made it! And on time too. In fact, it seemed as though she may be early. When she had gone to her class the day before if had already been full of people, but this room was almost entirely empty. It was a wide open space, filled with training dummies and other assorted equipment. The pale student stopped a few feet into the room, taking in the view. She shifted a bit, uncomfortable in her new clothing. The shirt was comfortable enough- plain white and loose-fitting. The pants, however, were the real problem. They had seemed fine at first, but the more she moved the more she realized that whatever rough material they were made from was not conducive to her uncalloused noble skin. They were workman’s pants after all… Rory shook her head. If she was going to become stronger, she couldn’t let something like scratchy pants be a bother.

It was then that she noticed that she was not the only person in the room. Far in the opposite corner sat a brown-haired girl. She had her head rested on her elbow and a slightly pained look on her face. Perhaps she had been sick? The girl’s pale complexion would certainly indicate that, though Rory wasn’t one to talk on that front. Then she coughed… yep, definitely sick. Rory’s parents would have told her to stay away from such a person. They were always terrified that she would catch some virus or another, especially one that would affect her voice. But she wasn’t under their control anymore. Rory was determined to make as many new friends as she possibly could, and a little cough wasn’t about to stop her. She bounded happily over toward the girl, offering her a massive smile and a handkerchief from her pocket.

User Image

BlueEssence

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:46 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Enters Beginner's Combat ~

Tala still felt bad about leaving the Cub alone, but with Electives underway, he was confident that his roommate - whomever that might be - would have already set off to attend their own class. The only thing the Shadowmancer really had to worry about was what state he'd find their room in when he finally returned after lessons had concluded for the day...

Quite prepared to have been the first student to arrive that morning, Tala was most surprised to find he'd been beaten to the class by two others. He quickly recognised Nora from his Elementor Class, but it was the new addition to the classroom that caught his eye and he would watch as she flitted swiftly across the training room towards the Elementor before drawing a handkerchief from her pocket in the hopes of aiding the other female.

With the two together, Tala took the opportunity to make his way across the classroom towards one of his usual haunts - seating himself in upon one of the benches in the corner, he began to mentally prepare himself for whatever the tutor, or perhaps the teaching assistant had planned for them that day...

As he sat there, seemingly staring off into nothing, the Shadowmancer would start to wonder what the Cub might just be getting up to - of course, as he'd snuggled her back up in amongst his blankets, there was a high chance that she'd still be curled up within the warmth that they gave, but there was also a good chance she'd awoken and found her way down onto the floor...

Silently, he'd curse himself for not putting anything out for her besides the little makeshift toys - but if her senses were as good as he believed, there was always the possibility that she might just track down whatever delicacies he'd stashed away for later eating...

Annabelle Wolfe

BIueEssence

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: As Seen
With: Rory and Nora
Feeling: Lost in thought
OoC Tala likes to keep his distance (for obvious reasons...hah)

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:39 pm

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: None

_________________________________________________ _ _

~ Eyrli arrived on new day ~

Yup. Yesterday is more than likely just a little one off as upon waking this morning she felt her usual bouncy self. Despite waking to her roommate already gone she kept her head high and wandered around the room, getting her training outfit ready as even though the weather was clearly awful, it is still a combat class... Expect the unexpected as they say. Hope she's okay. She couldn't shrug off the stuff she heard about the forest though. Supposedly her roommate was involved... With any luck she'll have a chance to properly interact with them as she wanted to know if someone she was sharing a dorm with was okay. Only the future will tell though.

Eyrli entered the Classroom with a silly grin. Sure, she's been a little absent with her Elective but letting it put her down may just make it worse. Plus she needs to get her act together if she wants to become a City Guard in the future. Her bright gaze scanned the area and spotted 3 faces, 2 of which were also from her Knit Class, Tala and a lovely-looking girl she had yet to speak with. There was also an unfamiliar face, perhaps new. Eyrli felt she at least had an idea on most of the faces in the Academy so it was a decent guess. Shrugging and waving towards the 2 girls the mute took a seat beside the Shadowmancer with a warm smile as she placed her notebook down ready for interactions.

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Better | Company: Tala + Strangers | Wearing: [Storm Brawler]

Tala Maxwell

Annabelle Wolfe

BIueEssence

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:07 pm
If you do not control the enemy,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla awoke this morning feeling much better than yesterday. She had spent the night drawing and redrawing the design for the gauntlets she wanted to be made before falling asleep in bed with the notebook she had been using besides her. Getting up and getting dressed Camilla could hear the rain outside. Today was not a day for dresses and skirts. Standing in her underwear she looked around. Finding a small white crop top, and a brown leather underbust, she set them aside while she looked for the last part of her outfit. Finally finding a pair of khaki pants she stepped into them and pulled them up. Fastening them she examined their fit. They sat high on her hips, accentuating her stomach. It had been a while since she wore them so she wasn't sure if they even still fit. Camilla was pleased that she didn't have to keep searching for clothes. Sliding her shirt on, and wrapping her underbust around herself and fastening it. Camilla was almost ready to go. Today was the combat class, and it was raining. So that meant they were probably gonna be inside. Since it was raining Camilla would need to bring an umbrella or something. Looking around Camilla sighed. She didn't own an umbrella. When she lived at home it was someone's job to hold that for her. Standing against the wall Camilla let her head gently thump the wall. '' Ughhhh. '' She groaned audibly.

Throwing her hair up in a tighter bun than normal, she slid a pin in it to keep it still while she ran. Because without an umbrella Camilla was gonna need to run. Not that running was gonna keep her from getting soaked. Grabbing a pretty red scarf, Camilla wrapped the top of her chest and head with it. Sighing once more Camilla went to her front door and stepped out. Running to class was fun. Running to class in the rain was not as fun. Though despite getting absolutely soaked she enjoyed the rain. With her current pace, it didn't take Camilla long to get to where she was going. Her poor clothes getting more and more soaked as she went. Arriving at the class Camilla stopped in front of the door. Drenched from head to toe she sighed. Removing the scarf Camilla wrang it out. Her hair was a little wet, but not as wet as the rest of her. Her poor shirt was almost transparent, but thanks to the scarf and her bra nothing was quite seeable. Grabbing the handle she pulled the door open and walked into class.

Quite surprised at what she saw, Camilla looked around. There were several people her today. Tala, Eyrli, Nora, and the pretty girl from yesterday. No teacher, or teachers assistant. Which meant she wasn't late. Sighing relief to herself she walked in further. Attempting to dry herself with her scarf she made her way over to Eyrli. Waving she spoke. '' Hey Eyrli. I haven't seen you in a while, were you sick? '' She asked curiously. Seeing she was by Tala Camilla looked at the boy and waved giving him a sweet smile. '' Hey Tala. '' Was all she said. She didn't want to start another conversation before Eyrli had even had the chance to answer her. Looking from the two before her to the other two across the room Camilla wondered what the new girl was doing here. She was clearly new, sicne Camilla had never seen her before in either class. Did her and the other girl Nora, know each other? Deciding it wasn't really her business, she went back to waiting for a response from Eyrli.

the enemy will control you

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

BlueEssence

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Ghost254

Annabelle Wolfe

Voice of Aegis

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:16 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for New RP Day - ]

Rainy days for a wolf shifter we're a love hate relationship. As a man, he liked the rain...He liked the smell, the sound, the coolness of it. But as a wolf? It wasn't so pleasant and no one appreciated the smell of a wet dog...But given that the weather matched his mood perfectly, it didn't really matter. Pulling on his water-resistant cloak, he pulled up the hood and made sure he was dressed warmer than usual.

After eating breakfast, without Gianna, as it seemed she'd stepped out already, Gin grabbed Rin and headed for the Academy. Running through the rain wasn't ideal, but they didn't have too much of a choice. By the time they two got to class, they were pretty wet, their cloaks only able to cover so much...

Stepping into the classroom, he sighed, seeing that they were late and that Leo hadn't shown up. Rumor had it that she'd caught a cold... Hanging up his cloak, he headed for the front of the class. "Sorry I'm late everyone...the weather, combined with living off campus made it particularly difficult to get here on time." He said, going to the board.

"I think it's pretty obvious that today, we'll be staying indoors. Unless someone wants to spar in the rain and mud and risk catching a cold, then be my guest..." Grabbing some chalk, he wrote on the board for a moment. 'Street Smarts' was the phrase on the board and the topic of the day.

“I know that some of you come from…pampered backgrounds and others from different countries…some of you can speak freely, others, cant…” He said looking at Eryli in particular, “But you all enrolled in this call to learn how to fight. One of those fighting styles or skills involves ‘Street Smarts’. Now, what can any of you tell me about this term?”

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Acckerman

Annabelle Wolfe

Trashpuppy

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Gin Kuroko - [x]

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items