Mike Tenay is backstage waiting for another interview.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Damone family."

Zarel, Zarya, and Andre all step into view.

Tenay: Tonight is a huge night for all of you. Andre has his first United States title defense in what is now a triple threat match while Zarya is challenging for the women's title in a last woman standing match. Lastly, Zarel faces Damien Umbra one on one. Heading into your matches, what state of mind are you all in.

Zarel gestures for the mic to come towards him. "Let's be clear, Tenay. Tonight is not going to be a pretty sight. My daughter is the single most dominant female wrestler today, and tonight, she is going to prove it. Lana has escaped by the skin of her teeth and I know how well I taught my daughter. There is nothing worse than the wrath of a Damone, and that brings me to Damien Umbra. See tonight is about getting what we deserve, and Damien is going to get what he deserves. That is, plain and simply, the worst a** kicking of his entire life time. Now as for Andre, I know my son only has roughly a 33 percent chance of walking out champion tonight, but he's used to the odds being against him. I expect no less than a victory tonight."

Tenay: Let's delve a bit more into this. Now I understand Zarya has some previous history with the women's champion from before WCW.

Zarya takes the mic. "History is a way of putting it. But more accurately, I am the woman that beat her for the DHW Honor championship. She's gotten lucky here in WCW. She's had that little pain in the a** Alicia to help distract me and get her a cheap win. And in our triple threat match, she pinned Alicia, not me. But tonight isn't about pinfalls. It's about who can get up before a count of ten. Tonight, I'm going to do more than just overpower her. Tonight, we take this to the streets. This is a fight, not a wrestling match. I'm going to beat her all over this arena and take what should rightfully be mine, the WCW Women's championship."

Tenay: Well said, and now Andre I turn to you and your title defense. Slamboree was most definitely your night and last night you got the win over one of your two challengers in a mixed tag team match. What does the addition of Felix to the match do for your plans?

Andre takes his turn. "It doesn't change a damn thing. Look, I get what this is. Felix thought he could skip straight to the top of the mountain here and go for the world heavyweight championship. I take a bit of offense to that. So Bischoff gives him a contender's match, and amusingly enough he never asks which title he's contending for. So instead of adding him to the steel cage match, he adds him to mine. Well here's the deal, Felix. You want to say you deserve to be the main event, then maybe you ought to back up your actions. You got a win over Lionel Umbra. Good job, guy, I did that first to win this title. Tonight it's put up or shut up, and frankly, I've got no problem shutting you up because this title means everything to me. This United States title belongs to me and in this triple threat match, I'm still the biggest threat. You think you're the best, but I know I'm better. Tonight, I'm going to kick your head off along with Brother Midnight and leave here still the United States champion."

Tenay: Finally, Zarel, you might possibly have the more difficult task here tonight as you face the man that not once but twice cost you the world heavyweight championship.

Zarel smirks. "Tenay, let me ask you something? Would you do anything to purposely piss me off?"

Tenay shakes his head. "No, sir..."

"You're damn right you wouldn't!" Zarel cuts him off. "See, that's because you have a damn brain between your ears. But Damien is a special breed of stupid because he did it not once but twice, as if I was going to let it slide. So let me tell you what's going to happen tonight. I'm going to go out there tonight and step into my ring, and I'm going to take a seven foot tall, 330 pound piece of crap and beat him from pillar to post. I understand trying to make a name for yourself. I've been there. But the difference is, I been doing this for 18 long years, Tenay. 18 years. I have seen all of them come and go. And before I entered this business my brother and I did all kinds of fighting. We did the MMA thing. But most importantly, we fought on the streets of St. Louis City. I've been beating people up all my life. When I broke into this business, I made sure of one thing. I didn't pick a fight I didn't know I could win. Damien picked a fight he damn well knows he won't win. So Tenay, you tell me, what do you think is going to happen out there tonight." Zarel holds up a hand to silence him before he can respond. "Don't answer that. You're supposed to be unbiased and you know like I know that I'm going out there to hurt that boy. See, the Umbras think they know something about darkness. Far as I can tell you're kids playing games. I don't play games. I've lived in the darkness and seen enough light to know it's best to be in the shadows. I cast a big shadow over the game and they think they can eliminate me. Time for them to go to the learning tree tonight. Anything they can do, I can do better. Time to get to work. Let's go kids."

Zarel leads the way off screen