Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Connelly Manor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:38 am
User Image
Connelly Manor

Located in Dunstable, England is the Connelly Manor which is home to the Connelly Family. Given to the family through Desmond’s late wife Vimala the family still resides there today. However, the manor is home to a growing blended family. After his wife passed Desmond found himself a relationship with Davina Richardson. After her husband’s passing the two began seeing each other and ultimately married.

Though Davina has put her various touches on the home itself, it has relatively remained the same. With Desmond away most of the time for work, the place is left in her hands. Unfortunately, that means most of the cleaning is done by the few house elves that remain and Desmond’s daughter Stella. This leaves Davina’s children Priscilla & Charlotte to work on their various art forms in the sitting room or in their respective rooms.

The outside of the manor is rather lush and green with a number of acres for the horses on the property to get in some much needed exercises. There is also a vegetable garden on the grounds.

Ways To Get In Touch

✗ Muggle Phone Lines
                                                        ✓ Owl Messaging
                                                        ✓ Floo Network
                                                        ✓ Apparition

First Floor

User Image User Image

Living Room tab tab Office

User Image User Image

Kitchen tab tab Dining Room

*There is a sitting room as well as an additional bathroom on this floor*

Second Floor

User Image User Image

Master Bedroom tab tab Master Bathroom

User Image User Image

Priscilla's Bedroom tab tab Charlotte's Bedroom

*There is also an additional bedroom on this floor which remains unused*

Third Floor

User Image User Image

Stella's Bedroom tab tab Library

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:24 pm
Family Locations:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image User Image User Image

Stella Connelly: Home
Priscilla Richardson-Connelly: Home
Charlotte Richardson-Connelly: Home

Desmond Connelly (NPC): Away for Work most likely
Davina Connelly (NPC): Home

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:27 pm
Family Facts:

Relations: The Connelly Family, The Richardson Family, & The Devereux Family

History:

- Desmond a former Gryffindor works with Dragons for a living.
- Vimala his late wife and Stella's mother was a former Ravenclaw & Potioneer.
- Davina, Desmond's second wife & former Slytherin is a stay at home mother.

- Priscilla & Charlotte are twins & do not get along with Stella. The feeling is mutual.

Pet(s):

Some horses in the stable.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:18 pm
User Image
Stella Connelly
Future Hogwarts Student
Ten Year Old - Pureblood
Step Sister

Every time her father left for work, Stella prayed he’d come home as soon as he’d left. It was the hardest time for her as she was at her step mother’s beck and call. Given the fact it was always a laundry list of things she needed to do. If felt as if the moment he walked out the door she was there giving her orders like a servant. Stella’s only way to deal with it was to stand there and listen it her list off her every demand. Only it always felt like she was never going to leave.

“I want you to clean the upstairs, do the laundry, clean the stables, take care of dinner. Oh, and you’ll be sure to help Charlotte with her studies.” Davina instructed. “Yes, mam.” She replied as level tones as possible. Truthfully, she just wanted to be free of slavery. That would never happen she was sure. “Now be off with you.” Stella was quick to hurry off and out of sight upon the request. The young girl started off her chores trying to avoid being overly dismal. It could be worse she reminded herself. Of course, what was worse in this situation. With a sigh she went about her work until she was interrupted. So much for cleaning…

“Ella! Shouldn’t you be I don’t know… working faster?” Priscilla was never one for subtle, not unless it suited her. “I’m going as fast as I can Cilla…” She answered back flatly. This only made her step sister roll her eyes. “Whatever. That’s not why I’m here. Where is my violin?” Stella wasn’t surprised it was all about her. “Where you left it.” She replied simply. “Where I left it, what kind of an answer is that?” She retorted. “An honest one. Besides I don’t know where it is. Check in the parlor or your bedroom.” It was all Stella could think to say. “I did Stella. Honestly… you better help me find it.” She demanded. It was clear she had no choice.

Company : Davina... Priscilla...

OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:08 pm
User Image
Priscilla Richardson - Connelly
Future Hogwarts Student
Ten Year Old - Pureblood
Twin & Step Sister

Priscilla was overly irritated she couldn’t find her violin. She had practice to attend too. How could she do so if she couldn’t find her instrument. Cilla hated having to go to hell and back in order to do something she always did. Her violin was always in the same place anyway. Which made her wonder if Stella had moved it? “You didn’t happen to touch it did you?” She questioned. “No. Why would I touch your violin?” She replied. Of course, her step sister would deny touching it. “Well you do clean around here.” Cilla commented with a scrunch of her nose.

The brunette remained quiet for the most part. While Priscilla attempted to mutter under her breath quietly. That was until her red headed twin sister popped up. “Stella! You’re supposed to be helping me with my studies.” Charlotte said on approach. “She’s helping me right now Charlotte.” Priscilla told her with her arms crossed. “Helping with what?” She asked. “Finding my violin.” The blonde replied. “Oh, I think I saw it in dad’s study.”

Priscilla blinked for a moment. “Why would it be in there?” She spoke. The fact she couldn’t remember why she had it in there was irritating. “You played something for dad before he left.” Charlotte answered before looking to Stella. “Can I have her now?” She asked again. “Fine. I have practicing to do.” Priscilla said with a huff before heading off to where Charlotte said her violin would be.

Company : Stella & Charlotte

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourteen Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Coming home was an absolute nightmare. All three girls were mortified or at least Priscilla was. Finding out they had themselves a baby brother the girls didn’t know what to think. Stella walk into the sitting room knowing full well the lecture she was about to hear. “Jared one day will be the heir to the family. You should be grateful you don’t have to deal with all that nonsense. After all you aren’t exactly heir material.” Her step mother said in a way rubbing the ever-growing fact that she no longer mattered in the grand scheme of things. “I want you to make sure everything is kept clean. I don’t want him getting any unwanted allergies or for heavens sake illnesses.”

With that Stella left the room feeling torn. She didn’t think anything would kill the child. However, who was she to say otherwise. After all Davina’s world now raised and set on the boy. As she made her way down the hall thinking how insane her step mother was, she ran into the twins. “Our life is over!” Priscilla commented drastically. “That brat is taking all of mother’s attention. We aren’t ever going to matter anymore.” She whined.

Charlotte glanced down the hall at Stella without uttering a word. “I hardly think it’s that bad for either of you. Besides its not like you can kill him.” Stella said honestly. “Where there is a will there is a way." Priscilla said before pausing. “Who asked you anyways? So you don’t get to be heir. Girls aren’t typically heir anyway, so it was stupid to think you were going to be otherwise.” Priscilla replied with a narrowed gaze. “You don't mean that Cilla...” Charlotte replied in worry to her twin. “No Charlotte she doesn't mean it.” Stella stated, it would be right even if she had meant it. “I can wish.” Priscilla said crossing her arms.

Company : Step mother... Priscilla & Charlotte

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Priscilla Richardson - Connelly
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifteen Years Old - Pureblood
Twin & Step Sister

Priscilla’s life had more or less been a joy ride up until this point. Her brother was the new cat’s meow and the only thing that mattered in her mother’s little world. That was until the grades came in and the heads rolled. Normally these situations would have started with Stella being called into question on her lack of helpfulness. Then Charlotte would be told she needed to try harder on her practical work and test examinations. However, neither happened here. Instead Priscilla was called to speak with her mother alone.

“How could you let your grades slide this far?” Priscilla heard her mother ask. “I didn’t mother. Stella… she stopped ensuring my grades remained as is.” She answered. She sure as hell couldn’t have said Stella stopped doing my homework for me. That would have gone over like a led brick. She was pretty sure when her mother said take the classes, she didn’t mean do their homework. Sure, Priscilla doubted her mother would care about her and Charlotte using their step sister but the concept probably wasn’t quite what she thought.

“How do you explain Charlotte’s grades then? Of either of you I expected this kind of thing from her.” Priscilla glanced down at the floor unable to answer. “Look at me when I’m talking to you.” She demanded. “Yes mother…” Priscilla answered wincing slightly before slowly lifting her gaze to meet her mothers. If looks could kill. “These grades of yours are a disgrace. You should be ashamed. If your grandparents found out, what would they think of their grandchild and the mother who raised them. If you don’t fix these grades mark my words Priscilla you will be locked in your room chained to your desk until you do.” Davina ranted stating her displeasure.

Priscilla knew not to mess with her mother she was a horrid woman who only ever liked Charlotte. She never understood why. The girl was as dumb as nails most of the time. Giving her mother a quick nod as she was dismissed to her room, Priscilla knew she’d have to do something if she ever wanted to leave her room again.

Company : Mother

You'd do well to mind your manners, girl
                                                  Impatience will get you nowhere
                                                  But, you are quite right,
                                                  I think you'll learn your lesson well in
                                                  Slytherin!

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff