Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply [金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region
鉄 Ikeinasu :: Hallowed Path [T/O] [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:20 pm
User Image
Hey, you, Baby Blues, show me what you gonna do!
Say I'm not a sinner but you make me a liar!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            [ T ]o be honest, this s**t was old. Not old in that she was bored, but in that every time she thought she had a handle on what was going on, either politically or in the world in general, something new and unexpected happened. First that one guy from so long ago who had vanished in Fire, and then with the strange crystal forest later on. Even the travel that she'd gone through to get here and meeting the butterball that was Shea, there was always something unexpected just around the corner that made her doubt that she was sane or, more so, that she was experiencing madness. This insectoids were just another part of that. Thankfully, dealing with beings like shark girl had tempered some of her reactions, allowing her to not immediately lose herself in the madness as she would have before.
                                            tab God, she owed that woman a kiss.
                                            tab But when they reacted to seeing Servus she had to act in some way. In this case, she drew back her bow and leveled it with the giant spider creature, the clearest danger here. The bird creatures, the Anzu, were known but that being was not. From the way he mentioned his masters and looked at the spider she had the impression the spider wasn't her master, but something inside of it. The danger lay in there or the spider itself. Zeroing her target, in the moment wondering why Kira decided to sit still and do nothing instead of act like he normally would she called out to Kaileer to let him know she was ready, and to let him know that Servus and Meissa were inside the city now. "Servus secured within the building. Eyes on target. Orders?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A little good won't stop the devil.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito

Ergo War

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 2 0 0 x|x [ m a n a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Horny af... x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 10:13 am
鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Kira looked through his helmet and quickly looked around what was beginning to be a hectic situation, for whatever the reason the large one and his translator where freaked about the boy they had taken into custody. weaving a few hand signs together Kira looked the the Anzu and said with a load roar, "Get DOWN! Everyone else clear away a few meters!" Placing his hands onto the ground Kira kept his gaze towards the anzu bat. While the incantation he invented really didnt do much it would, in his hopes, make sure everyone understood where their place was with what he was about to do.

"By gods of the land and Sky hear my beseaching, cry let your most frightening power be unleashed to serve as a shield agaisnt me and my enemies. The claws of the rippling sky, the sound that marks the storm and bright flash of what brings thyself forth! Raiton: Lightning Cage!"

Sacrificing a decent amount of mana Kira enveloped himself, the Anzu and the spider in what he considered was his largest lightning cage yet. He startged to take in labored breathing before looking at te anzu and said, "LISTEN TO ME PLEASE!....You are in what a form of cage.. However it can be made to either let people in or keep them out.. Y-you are free to leave at any time the others cannot come in unless you want me to bring them in i-is *ha* *ha* *ha* is that fair for you and your people?" Kira looked at the anzu and the spider before finishing off,"Or you can squash me when I loose the strength to hold this thing together all.. up..to you

Mana Bar: 300/420
Stamina Bar: 445/445
BP Bar: 450/450

Royal Taorito

Ergo War

Lanfaer

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:58 pm
User Image

S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S G U A R D I A N
K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I dig 'til my shovel tells a secret, swear to the earth that I will keep it, brush off the dirt, and let my change of heart occur.
B - R A N K O A T H K E E P E R - W A R R I O R H A K E M O T O

Fault lines tremble underneath my glass house, but I put it out of my mind...

[Location:] Tsukihara Region - Ikeinasu - Northern Gates

I hade hardly turned away from the bird-creature when it started shouting incoherently. By the time I faced it again, it had found its words, gesturing toward Servus unconscious still on the horse's back and calling him dangerous. 'Echo of Creation's Cyst', whatever that meant. In reaction, Meissa quickly made an exist, taking the boy and the horses with her, before they did something rash. I appreciated her thinking. Following her would have to wait. Zuu to my side drew back her bow but didn't fire, instead asking for orders.

But Kira--dear gods--shouted for everyone to get clear and started chanting something, but before I could move to stop him, he finished casting his spell. Lightning spread around the area, cutting off us from the bird-creature and giant spider. Birds in nearby trees scattered in alarm, adding briefly to the cacophony of noise before Kira spoke up again, explaining that they were in a cage that they could leave at any point... so he was barring us, not the visitors, from each other. For what purpose? The visitors appeared to grow only more alarmed by the sudden dancing electricity around them.

My anger boiled over. "What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted, drawing my own mana around me and turning into into a sort of conductor. Stepping close to the lightning cage I held a hand to it. As if I were a lightning rod, the currents jumped to my hand and into my body. Once the cage was gone, I dropped my hand to my side, sparks dancing around me. The electricity filled me with almost a euphoric energy, making me feel, for a moment, what I had once been before the world came to an end. I turned my scathing gaze toward Kira. "You were given an order. Now get out of my sight." I would have words with him later.

Grimacing then, I glance back at the translator and, in turn, the giant spider, hoping it wasn't too late to salvage the situation. "I ask forgiveness for my man's behavior. We would still have you, if you are willing to look past that."

...long enough to call it 'courage' to live without a lifeline.

Counter | 106 / 200

Active Effects:
• Athlete Archetype: [.5] rank increase to physical speed. [5] stamina reduction to Simple and unnamed physical attacks.
• Christmas 2k19: [.5] rank increase to physical strength.
• Master of Lightning: [1] rank increase to magical strength of Lightning and Storm spells.
• Weathered: [1] rank resistance to spiritual strength of Lightning and Storm spells.
• Old Injuries: [.5] rank decrease to physical speed. [Inactive]

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +0.5 x Speed: +0.5
• Magical| Strength: 0.0 x Speed: 0.0
• Power [6] || Agility [6] || Intelligence [3] || Mana [1]
• Defense - D

Techniques Used:
• Lightning Rod - B - Str: A
The user can absorb electricity up to the rank of this spell, removing it from the source (if taken from an object) or absorbing a lightning-based attack, into their body and use it in various ways without taking damage. All lightning-based attacks for three [3] posts following have their cost reduced by one [1] rank (to a minimum of E-rank) and receive a half rank [.5] increase to their magical strength and speed. These bonuses double if the electricity absorbed is of A-rank or higher.

Current Objectives:
• None.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

Ergo War
Lanfaer
Kirra Yamata

tab .MANA : 360 / 400 .STAMINA : 600 / 600 .TRANCE : 15 / 15
                                          tab .EXP : 18405 .RYO : 両2625 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:09 am
User Image

__________________The Thunder Rolls ||
tab As Kaileer had noticed there was some level of fear coming from the Anzu who was translating, easily revealed by the way it cowered beneath the arachnid who oversaw it. Yet the arachnid itself didn't appear frightened and instead appeared to find the lightning fascinating, as it watched the electricity arching through the air in a mesmerized fashion. Yet as Kaileer interrupted and grew angry, bringing the electricity down to his body and swirling with pent-up energy, the arachnid stared at him with all of its eyes and didn't speak.
tab Instead, it squatted down and pooped.
tab Instead of poop, as might well have been expected, instead something else far more strange came out. A large, hulking figure was deposited on the ground, resembling in a strange way the Oni the humans had had encounters with previously. The differences, however, stood out, with an insectoid head resembling a cricket and with the arms resembling large, ropey carapace that looked to be mimicking the muscles Oni were known for. From the waste down it bore four legs similar in shapre to a form of crustacean, with the two main legs large and higher up on its abdomen while the two massive, thicc legs that were much shorter lay further down and back on its abdomen.
tab Immediately the Anzu prostrated itself before this great creature who lumbered forward toward Kaileer, which caused Zuu to release a startled gasp before retargeting to it. It stopped about ten feet from Kaileer, and would ensure that if he backed up it would match the same distance at all times, before it began releasing clicks and...words? It spoke similar to an Oni but through a mouth never meant for it, and as such maybe one in ten words was understandable. As it finished the Anzu spoke up, still prostrating with snout to dirt. "My master wishes to convey apologies, as this has been an unseemly display on ou-er...my side," he translated, flinching where he corrected himself to target himself in the admonishment. "Our kind are alien to yours', and yours' to us. Our protocol was to learn, to study, and I believe I have my fill. We wish to continue communications but we require time to breed another who might communicate better." Reaching out its hand, the giant monster held it's 'palm' towards Kaileer with all too human fingers, though girthy and segmented from the carapace. "If you will have us communicate, we may meet again in one month with more...appropriate communicators. To do so, however, we will request a source of Humanity with which to better ourselves with." Here, a small spike formed in the center of the upturned palm.

Ergo War

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ergo War

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:32 pm
User Image
As Meissa entered the city, Nok rose up and passed over the gates. When it came back within the range of her sensory link, she caught sight of the spider defecating what looked to be a sort of crab-type cricket centaur. Now somewhat removed from all the action, she once again had to wonder if this world was real. On the one hand, that was bizarre enough as to be unthinkable in the world she knew; on the other, it was comparable to the weirdness of the Kokoro. Who was she to say? She turned her attention back to Servus, confirmed a route to the hospital after consulting someone nearby, and then headed off.

Current Goal: Leaving before things get weirder.

Mana: 350/350
Stamina: 150/150
Experience: 2950
Money: 500

Beads of the Overflowing Chain (Max. 25):
  1. 50/100 (Embedded: Nok)
  2. 50/100 (Embedded: Meissa's hoat)
  3. 50/100 (Embedded: Kira's hoat)
  4. 50/100 (Embedded: Kaileer's hoat)
  5. 50/100 (Embedded: Zuu's hoat)
  6. 100/100
  7. 100/100
  8. 100/100
  9. 100/100
  10. 50/100
  11. 50/100
  12. 50/100
  13. 50/100
  14. 50/100
  15. 50/100
  16. 50/100
  17. 50/100
  18. 50/100
  19. 50/100
  20. 50/100
  21. 50/100
  22. 50/100
  23. 50/100
  24. 50/100
  25. 50/100

Inventory:
  • Clothing: Reinforced Clothing (D-Rank, Scale 5/5), Weather Clothing (includes a white cloak)
  • Weaponry: Senbon x30 (in a bundle on her belt, below her backpack)
  • Backpack:
    • Skinning knife
    • Oiled Waterskin
    • Blanket
    • Journal x2
    • Pen x2
    • Mess kit
    • Sewing needle

• Bedroll (tied to the bottom of the backpack, blocking sight of the senbon from behind)

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:28 pm
鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

As the lightning cage dissipated into the direction of Kaileer Kira cured a little under his breath seeng as he failed to properly protect their new guests. He couldn't quite understand the reactions of the two envoys, one being frightened, Which to Kira's credit, he failed to realize to late summoning lightning was like how a dog or cat would react to a thunderstorm. He however took note that the large spider creature did not seemed frightened but more.. enthralled? mesmerized? either case it caught its attention in a way that didnt seem to show fear.

As Kaileer walked up behind Kira asking what the hell he was doing Kira didn't deign to give a response. However when he got closer and said he gave Kira a order Kira got up, wobbling, and said to him,

"... Next Time. Don't stare and gawk at something because its different. Hesitation seems to be what kills people first from where I come from... And I won't be apologizing to do what I thought our 'guests' need to feel safe from everyone.. Could have done it differently sure, but I stilll think what I did was right for you and them... I'll be at my apartment unless you deign it that I leave the village. All up to you"

As Kira went over to hisHoat/horse he saw the shadow of the spider move closer to kaileer before it excreted a crab/ cricket hybrid and began to talk to kaileer about further talks in a month. Kira figured that the ways were going he'd probably be kicked out by then, but that was for the future sense Right now he merely tried returning his teed, grab his gear, and walk to his 'home' that he thought half on might not be his home for long.

Mana Bar: 300/420
Stamina Bar: 445/445
BP Bar: 450/450

Royal Taorito

Ergo War

Lanfaer

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Ergo War rolled 1 100-sided dice: 83 Total: 83 (1-100)

Ergo War

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:59 pm
User Image
Meissa jogged up to the southern gates, dodged some traffic, and hailed one of the guards. She explained that she and one other person would be heading out to hunt some deer, but that first she'd be summoning a sprite here. The guard acknowledged the information and told her to be on the lookout for yokai, as they'd been spotted in the area recently.

That exchange done, Meissa moved off to one side and called Nok down from the sky. The great serpentine body of the spirit slid out of a cloud and fell down toward her. It stopped abruptly a few meters above ground, one of its eyes positioned to look at her. Its body pulsed green and blue as it looked her over.

"What is our destination today?" it asked, sounding simultaneously curious and slightly bored.

"Unfortunately I still haven't prepared a better vessel for you," Meissa responded flatly. "I'm going to hunt some deer and would like some spiritual assistance. Could you return your shikigami, please? I promise that I'll call you again when I have a vessel that better suits you."

Nok listened silently, its tail occasionally flicking the clouds overhead. She expected it to take a while to respond, but it answered immediately: "Very well. When the winds again blow from the west, know that I will have returned. Goodbye for now, Meissa."

Just like that, the spirit's massive body vanished from sight, leaving behind a somewhat crinkled origami snake. Meissa grabbed the paper she'd used as a shikigami, fighting back a lump in her throat. She'd been prepared to say goodbye to Nok, but the actual event had affected her more than she'd expected. She let the cold winds calm her, then set about performing the ritual of spirit summoning again. She drew an array of symbols on the ground and began systematically pouring her mana into each, then balancing their strengths using the origami snake as a conduit. She chanted, then sang, and poured her spirit into the whole activity, wondering what would come to her aid this time.

Current Goal: Yeeting a sky snake. Roll is for the rank of the incoming spirit.

Experience: 3125
Money: 490

1. 100/100
  2. 100/100
  3. 100/100
  4. 100/100
  5. 100/100
  6. 100/100
  7. 100/100
  8. 100/100
  9. 100/100
  10. 100/100
  11. 100/100
  12. 50/100
  13. 50/100
  14. 50/100
  15. 50/100
  16. 50/100
  17. 50/100
  18. 50/100
  19. 50/100
  20. 50/100
  21. 50/100
  22. 50/100
  23. 50/100
  24. 50/100
  25. 50/100

Inventory:
  • Clothing: Reinforced Clothing (D-Rank, Scale 5/5), Weather Clothing (includes a white cloak)
  • Backpack:
    • Skinning knife
    • Oiled Waterskin
    • Blanket
    • Journal x2
    • Pen x2
    • Mess kit
    • Sewing needle

• Bedroll (tied to the bottom of the backpack, blocking sight of the senbon from behind)
  • Spool of steel wire (28 meters; clipped to the side of the backpack)
  • Loop of steel wire (2 meters; wrapped around one wrist)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:54 pm
User Image
𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔦

|| ||

Quote:
Lorelei was rocking back and forth on her heels, waiting for a certain person as she was rather excited. She set her bag down on the ground and made sure she had everything, for the third time. Can't hurt to always check! Her hand grasped a polar bear ornament as she considered for a moment. Decided not to use him just yet, she gently and carefully placed the ornament in its safe spot which was wrapped by blankets to protect it. Heaved the bag onto her back once more, she had her white shield on her left arm and her right hand was holding a polearm. Leaned into the polearm she was rocking back and forth on her heels once more, waiting for any sign of Meissa. Deep down, Lorelei was nervous about this hunt. She missed combat and hunting so she figured it could clear her mind. But can she trust Meissa? Of course, she can! They are both from the same village in a way! Or are there more dangers lurking out in the wild than she knows of?

|| ||

Athlete l Water l Wind l 200/200 Mana l 350/350 Stamina

Ergo War

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Ergo War

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:36 am
User Image
((Reposting here, as this was accidentally posted elsewhere.))

Meissa felt a tug, like a chain holding her in place. As she watched, shadows bent toward the shikigami, pouring into it like a raging torrent. Along with the movement came a sound like a building shifting in the cold of night. She felt the mass of the creature that she'd called upon, and while it was smaller than Nok, it was still much more powerful than she'd bargained for. Before she could decide to rescind her invitation, however, the deed was done. The shikigami fell to the ground, pulsating with darkness, then slowly expanded until it was about the length of her arm.

A crude facsimile of a snake sat before her, its body seemingly both solid and comprised of little more than smoke. It raised its head slowly. Their eyes met--hers blindfolded, its a lunar gray.

"What fortune," it uttered, its maw opening to reveal a roiling mass of dark gray clouds. It coiled up, then launched itself at her. Startled, she caught it and held it at arm's length, which it seemed perfectly fine with. It coiled around her. "You need help? What-- sorry, but <******** yes! Sorry, first time. Just. Uh. s**t. Sorry."

"...take your time?" she offered, taken aback by the frankness and foul mouth this spirit displayed. She'd gotten used to Nok's calmer demeanor.

"Oh, hell to the ******** yes. This is fantastic. So great. Call me Jata. Please? I would love it so much!"

"Calm down, Jata," Meissa chastised it. "My name is Meissa. I hope we have a pleasant working relationship."

"Right. Yes. Calming down. Oh, but I just know we'll get along famously! Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Calm down. I'm about to go hunting and I need your help, but first, let me put one of these inside you." Her tone was firm, as she realized this would take all day otherwise. She commanded one of her mana beads to approach the spirit, which watched closely as the orb approached and then sank into it. Once the deed was done, it wriggled out of her grasp and draped itself across her shoulders. She could feel its presence in her mind, its senses pushing hers outward.

This would work. Hopefully.

Current Goal: Coming to terms with whatever she's summoned. (Roll is for element, including null and ruler elements due to her Void Spirit PA. Result: Shadow.)

Experience: 3150

1. 100/100
  2. 100/100
  3. 100/100
  4. 100/100
  5. 100/100
  6. 100/100
  7. 100/100
  8. 100/100
  9. 100/100
  10. 100/100
  11. 100/100
  12. 100/100
  13. 50/100
  14. 50/100
  15. 50/100
  16. 50/100
  17. 50/100
  18. 50/100
  19. 50/100
  20. 50/100
  21. 50/100
  22. 50/100
  23. 50/100
  24. 50/100
  25. 50/100 (Embedded in Jata)

Inventory:
  • Backpack:
    • Skinning knife
    • Oiled Waterskin
    • Blanket
    • Journal x2
    • Pen x2
    • Mess kit
    • Sewing needle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:12 pm
User Image
Meissa took a few minutes to return the area she'd used for spiritual summoning to normal. It would be impolite to leave a potentially volatile magical array in place, after all, especially so close to a major thoroughfare. Jata wriggled excitedly as it circled around her shoulders. She was surprised at how light it was, though considering that it was technically made of shadows, that made sense.

As she wrapped up her preparations and checked to make sure she had all her things still, one of the guards directed her attention toward Lorelei. Meissa thanked the guard and made her way over.

"Well met," she greeted her new comrade. The snake around her shoulders quickly swiveled around to look at the new person, its white eyes locked on Lorelei's. Its skin was thin and clear like glass and held back a swirling mass of black fog. Anticipating questions, Meissa jabbed its chin with one finger and explained: "This is a spirit I've summoned. Its name is Jata. Jata, this is... ah, I don't think I ever got your name."

Current Goal:

Experience: 3175

1. 100/100
  2. 100/100
  3. 100/100
  4. 100/100
  5. 100/100
  6. 100/100
  7. 100/100
  8. 100/100
  9. 100/100
  10. 100/100
  11. 100/100
  12. 100/100
  13. 100/100
  14. 100/100
  15. 50/100
  16. 50/100
  17. 50/100
  18. 50/100
  19. 50/100
  20. 50/100
  21. 50/100
  22. 50/100
  23. 50/100
  24. 50/100

Inventory:
  • Backpack:
    • Skinning knife
    • Oiled Waterskin
    • Blanket
    • Journal x2
    • Pen x2
    • Mess kit
    • Sewing needle

Jenni Deer

Ergo War

Enduring Guildsman

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:59 am
User Image
𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔦

|| ||

Quote:
Lorelei noticed that the female she had met earlier was approaching. Huh. So she did decide to come! Was that a good thing or not? No matter! When she got closer, her brows furrowed, was that... a snake? But it didn't quite look like a snake, there was the odd swirling black fog. The snake was glaring at her as Lorelei took a step back without realizing it, becoming uncomfortable, even when Meissa had introduced them. Lorelei was surprised as she tried to remember if she introduced herself to Meissa earlier or not, "I'm sorry! My name is Lorelei," she brought up her hand as if the snake could shake it, "It's nice to -" It was then she realized that... snake doesn't shake hands so she lowered it, maybe Meissa could but... she's blind. Lorelei let out a sound that sounded like a defeated deflating balloon as she slowly let the other hand grip her staff. "Should we go?" She asked, trying to hide her embarrassment.

|| ||

Athlete l Water l Wind l 200/200 Mana l 350/350 Stamina

Ergo War

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:51 pm
User Image
Lorelei was not a name Meissa recognized immediately. As she pondered that fact, she realized she'd been assuming her new partner was someone she'd have recognized from her old world. She was a bit relieved to find that wasn't the case, though she couldn't pin why. Maybe residual stress from her old job? No matter.

"Hell yeah! Nice to meetcha!" Jata responded to Lorelei's outstretched hand.

"Indeed. But yes, let's go get some meat." Meissa bowed to the city, then did an about-face and trotted out the gates. She was slightly worried she was a bit much for Lorelei's tastes, but that was a problem for another time. For now, they needed to find a forest.

Current Goal: Thinking about tasty meats.

Experience: 3200

1. 100/100
  2. 100/100
  3. 100/100
  4. 100/100
  5. 100/100
  6. 100/100
  7. 100/100
  8. 100/100
  9. 100/100
  10. 100/100
  11. 100/100
  12. 100/100
  13. 100/100
  14. 100/100
  15. 100/100
  16. 50/100
  17. 50/100
  18. 50/100
  19. 50/100
  20. 50/100
  21. 50/100
  22. 50/100
  23. 50/100
  24. 50/100

Inventory:
  • Backpack:
    • Skinning knife
    • Oiled Waterskin
    • Blanket
    • Journal x2
    • Pen x2
    • Mess kit
    • Sewing needle

Jenni Deer

Ergo War

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:40 pm
User Image
Meissa strolled back up to the city gates and waved at the guards. After a few moments she was able to enter the city, at which point she stepped off to the side and dismissed the spirit that had wrapped itself around the bundle of wood she was carrying. The flood of information she gained about it when she removed her mana bead was briefly overwhelming, but she managed to catch the paper snake she'd used as its conduit. She took a moment to fasten the wood in a manner that was easier to carry, confirmed with the guards that Lorelei had returned already, then headed off to collect payment.

Current Goal: Parting ways with a spirit.

Experience: 3500

Abilities Used:
  • Natural recovery: 160 Mana

1. 100/100
  2. 100/100
  3. 100/100
  4. 100/100
  5. 100/100
  6. 100/100
  7. 100/100
  8. 100/100
  9. 100/100
  10. 100/100
  11. 100/100
  12. 100/100
  13. 100/100
  14. 100/100
  15. 100/100
  16. 100/100
  17. 100/100
  18. 100/100
  19. 100/100
  20. 100/100
  21. 100/100
  22. 100/100
  23. 100/100
  24. 100/100
  25. 100/100

Inventory:
  • Backpack:
    • Skinning knife
    • Oiled Waterskin
    • Blanket
    • Journal x2
    • Pen x2
    • Mess kit
    • Sewing needle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:11 pm
User Image
Meissa made her way toward the southern gates with a growing sense of unease gnawing at her belly. She exchanged a few words with the guards before making her way up to the walkway above the gate proper. Using the city gates as a reference and orienting herself like a human compass, she quickly figured out which direction was southwest. Peering out from under her blindfold like a cat peeking out from under a blanket, she picked out a couple of landmarks that marked the direction. There were what looked to be glittering trees and a small stream in that direction, both of which would serve well enough until she got out far enough that she couldn't see Ikeinasu anymore.

Now properly oriented, she thanked the guards and headed out of the city. The wind rushed to greet her as soon as she stepped outside the gates.

Current Goal: Getting her bearings.

Experience: 3900
Money: 890

Abilities Used:

Shikigami:
  • Canto (Steel, C, love): Inhabiting a rough wooden bird totem. Appears as a palm-sized bird with very angular features and feathers that have a distinct metallic sheen.

1. 100/100
  2. 100/100
  3. 100/100
  4. 100/100
  5. 100/100
  6. 100/100
  7. 100/100
  8. 100/100
  9. 100/100
  10. 100/100
  11. 100/100
  12. 100/100
  13. 100/100
  14. 100/100
  15. 100/100
  16. 100/100
  17. 100/100
  18. 100/100
  19. 100/100
  20. 100/100
  21. 100/100
  22. 100/100
  23. 100/100
  24. 100/100
  25. 100/100 (inside Canto)

Inventory:
  • Backpack:
    • Skinning knife
    • Oiled Waterskin
    • Blanket
    • Journal x2
    • Pen x2
    • Mess kit
    • Sewing needle

Ergo War

Enduring Guildsman

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas