Reply [IC] Deserted...
{SRP} Embarrassing Wishes {Vaiva x Thais}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She’d managed to ditch her sister and familiar. Not that she disliked them, but she rather they didn’t find out about what she was going to do. It was a slightly embarrassing subject for her and one she didn’t want witnesses to. At least no more than absolutely needed.

Vaiva had been talking about her first litter with her mate and wondering how they’d been doing. They were surely adults by now if they still lived, and completely out of their lives. She’d been struck by the urge to have another litter for her mate. One they could raise and cuddle. The cheetah lurked for hours outside the healer’s den until she was alone.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thais had been calmly going about her usual business. Tidying and preparing her supplies. It always surprised her how quickly her stores went into disarray. She kept looking over her shoulder with the feeling someone was lurking for something, but not coming out. Several times she thought she spotted one of the rainbow cheetahs that had recently joined. They were quite a pair.

After a couple of hours she sent her familiar away in the hopes it would draw whoever was lurking out. If that didn’t work she was going out there to stalk them down! She didn’t like being stared at or stalked after all. But luck was either with her or the unfortunate soul, for soon after Emilija left, her visitor “arrived”.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:54 pm
Vaiva sighed with relief when the healer was finally completely alone. She hated lurking about like this, but was really too embarrassed to come straight out about it to anyone but a healer. The cheetah slowly slipped up to the den. She stood awkwardly in the doorway as she watched the healer work.

Maybe this was a bad idea after all. The healer looked busy even though she didn’t have any patients. Vaiva shifted from colorful paw to colorful paw unsure of her welcome. If she hadn’t felt that there wasn’t anyone else she could ask she might have fled right at that moment.

Finally her “visitor” arrived. Thais couldn’t place her as a patient as she didn’t appear hurt in any fashion. She wasn’t acting like she was hurt or in pain, only unsure of herself. In fact the colorful cheetah looked ready to bolt at any moment. “You don’t look like you need a healer, but I doubt you’d have hung around for hours if you didn’t think you needed to talk to me.”

Thais finally faced the female and waved a paw. “Come inside and we’ll talk.” She led to her slightly secluded personal den. It would give them a bit of privacy for the cheetah to explain her reason for being here.

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:05 pm
She startled when the wild dog finally addressed her. Well too late now to back out. Vaiva followed her inside. It was quiet and cozy inside; perfect for recuperating patients. She followed the healer into what could only be her own personal den and found a spot to settle down. Vaiva waited until the healer was comfortable then launched into her semi-prepared speech.

“My name is Vaiva. I joined this pride a while ago with my sister. Recently I found my mate and he’s joined as well. We’ve had one litter but were separated from them by circumstances beyond our control. I… I want something to help me get pregnant with another litter,” the cheetah finally burst out.

Thais let the cheetah ramble on until she finally came to her point. The wild dog blinked a few times in surprise at the reason that had brought her here. She mulled the problem over for a few moments. There were herbs that could help with fertility.

“Pardon my saying so, Vaiva, but you look young and healthy. You’ve had one litter previously? Did you have difficulty conceiving?” She really didn’t want to use herbs that may not be strictly required. Thais had never been asked this particular question before. “My name is Thais,” she returned the introductions. “You have a twin don’t you?”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:19 pm
She flushed when the wild dog called her young and healthy. She was certainly young! And she enjoyed good health. Vaiva nodded in response to the first question. How she wish she hadn’t lost them after her mate was taken away! She cleared her throat uncomfortably at the second question. “Ah, no. I guess not really.”

“A pleasure Thais. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me.” She nodded again, “yes that’s my twin Marzena.” Vaiva swallowed disappointment that threatened to rise up in her throat and choke her. “So…. There’s nothing you can do?”

The wild dog nodded as the cheetahess confirmed her thought. No, what she needed was not a herb. She laughed at the dejected expression on her “patient’s” face. “Dear you misunderstand me. You don’t need a herb, go spend some time in the company of your mate.” Her face got a mischievous grin. “Some time away from others perhaps?”

“Not at all. It is what I’m here for after all. Although next time you want to talk alone, just come in and say so. I can’t have others lurking about for hours!” She laughed to hopefully take any sting from her words. “I do hope to see you and your twin around.”

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:40 pm
Vaiva startled as the wild dog suddenly laughed. She stared at Thais blankly for a long moment, and then understanding finally dawned across her face. “Oh… Oh!” She finished with a girlish giggle. “I do believe I comprehend what you are implying healer. Thank you very much for the advice!” Already a plan was forming in her mind.

She flushed slightly as Thais mentioned against lurking for hours. “I will, uh, keep that in mind for the future.” Vaiva was glad this healer was so easy to talk to. “I’m sure you will. I’d best be going now.” With a grateful nod she rose to her feet and padded out the door.

Oh no, Thais didn’t think this pair would need help when it got down to it. It didn’t take long for Vaiva to catch on. From the look on the cheetah’s face she surmised it wouldn’t take long at all. Thais wished all her patients were as easy as this one. Maybe she didn’t, she regarded thoughtfully, or she’d quickly find herself out of work.

“See that you do.” Hopefully Vaiva wouldn’t be so shy at her next visit if she needed a private consultation. “Take care,” she waved a paw to the departing cheetah. Hopefully Emilija would be back soon and they could get back to work.

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games