Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Event Board (No active event.)
Call of the Hounds (Arkelos' roll Thread)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 29!

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:20 am
Arkelos walks up to the massive stone slabs of the Labyrinth. "Well Rock ruff, it's time for a challenge. Are you ready?" Rockruff let out a bark of approval. "Now keep in mind, we have no healing items, nor the funds for anyone. Please try your best and we'll get through this together." With a nod Rockruff and Arkelos descended into the darkness of the maze.

----------

Rockruff;

HP: 294/294
PP: 3/3
Ability: Vital Spirit

Items: 1 Silver Key  
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:42 am
Arkelos enters the Tipi like room, hearing drums and seeing a pool of mysterious brew in well on the ground. He looks around, further seeing Indian like decorations and totems.

After a moment Xatu appears before the two,

"A word of caution on your quest,
feats and trial will be your test,
warning for your companion and his master,
Use its typing in battle,
and you will succumb to disaster."

"Ovey talking verse." Arkelos said with a sigh, "Well i'll keep it in mind, Thank you for your time--" Arkelos facepalms, "Now i'm speaking in rhymes, "Where is the door?" The Xatu teleported toward the door, than vanished to to reveal 12 crates. "There a supplies here for the wary, however only one can you take my deary."

Arkelos thinks for a moment. "I'll take the gamble," he said going to open a crate.  

Arkelos

Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 1!

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:47 am
Arkelos opens the 5th crate to find a White herb, "Ah excellent my friend, now flow onward, around the river's bend." the Xatu said fading from sight.

Arkelos and Rockruff look at each each other, "Okay that was interesting. Let's move on shall we?"

------

Rockruff;

EvoPts(10/25) +0
HP: 294/294
PP: 3/3
Ability: Vital Spirit

Items: 1 Silver Key White Herb 1 Silver Token  
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 28!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:07 am
Walking into the next room, Arkelos and Rockruff find themselves in a barn. "Oh Arcus! This stinks! We are clearly in a barn, but i fail to see-" Just before he could finish his sentence a Mareep jumps out from behind a hay stack. "Oh no, it's a Mareep, and now it's releasing static waves!"  

Arkelos

Event Board (No active event.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff