Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
Felyn's Lazy Comeback - there's some things here (open!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:25 pm
FELYN IS (SORT OF) BACK IN THE LOOSEST SENSE OF THE WORD

Disclaimer: I am so, so slow and can't promise I am good for quick breedings. This is primarily an RP/plot search.

Hi, my name is Fel. I was in SoA a billion (actually 8-9) years ago and I am looking for some very casual RP while I work on a personal project. SoA is great personality practice and I just wanna have some carefree RP for a bit while I dabble in my own things! That being said, I am not 100% sure what any of my SoA have been doing back story wise and I have mostly only grabbed the ones that I feel confident enough in their lack of development to play. Most of my older, well established darlings are just going to remain out of play unless someone requests them for some odd reason - mostly cause a lot of them are old AF and probably too busy sunbathing on death's door.

I have sort of grouped them below in no sensible way with very little info and whatever very vague thoughts I might have about them. You should probably disregard whatever certs they're on lmao because I don't even know if I am eligible for any prides after so long! I am not opposed to rejoining if the plots lead that way.

Feel free to post, PM or message me on discord at Felyn#3392

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:27 pm
THESE ARE GODS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Na'Ira
Goddess of Rebirth
Powers: ????
Personality: Aloof, pixie-like. She's a sphere based on impermanence and she acts it. Wise behind her impish behavior.

She has no children but I would not be entirely opposed to it if people wanted to custom some. Her mother is the Goddess of Fire (because phoenix).

Alkaid
Goddess of Light
Powers: ???
Brief History: She was a mortal priestess that looked after the souls of the lost and eventually fell in love with the God of Darkness. When she died, he mourned the loss of her from his life, and so she was born again as Light. They have some mortal children running around from before her ascension.
Personality: Motherly and caring, she's very nurturing and understanding. She has nearly endless patience and a soft spot for the dark, tortured souls.

Acelan
God of Silence
Powers: ???
Personality: He can't/doesn't talk. Super curious about mortal life and philosophy, often shows up as a mortal himself to interact and observe. Relatively calm and observant.  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:28 pm
THE FAMILY

Family Tree Project: I have created a tree here for all relatives that I know of. If you own a cub from their line that I am missing, please message me! I would appreciate the help.

This is an old dramatic family of mine that has spread out and probably has some descendants hanging around - I customed the original siblings to life and several friends added others. I love them to itty bitty pieces. They have lots of their own drama and beefs but you're totally welcome to play with them too! Please note that I don't own all of the above lions, I just LOVE them. <3

Do'al
The youngest brother from the original set of twins. He likes to think of himself as an evil genius for the greater good that sews chaos in places where the general populace has grown too complacent. Mostly he's just an a*****e that likes to trick people. By now he is fairly grizzled but no less feisty.

Roshan
The eldest brother from the original set of twins. He is a lawful good heart that only wants to see the best in others and fashions himself to be a protector of the weak. His twin brother usually finds him where ever he goes and makes his life a special kind of hell. He spent some time with the love of his life and their young family in the swamp pride and even changed his name to Alekandero before Do'al showed up and started being a d**k. Afraid of the drama ruining the lives of his pride members, he left and went back to a life of roaming. Like Do'al, he is older by now but (not at all like Do'al) would throw his life on the line for anyone.

Makri
The younger sister of Do'al and Roshan. Where Do'al is wicked and playful with purpose, Makri is mostly just wicked. She enjoys being awful and takes some kind of terrible pleasure out of seeing bad things happen to good hearts. There's no real purpose behind it, she's just a bad lioness. At least as she's gotten older she's become a bit less.. fighty.

Akhilendra (actually an adult)
Do'al's estranged son. He doesn't know much about his father, only that he doomed several of his siblings to a life and left them to die without much concern. While he isn't the most pleasant of lions (he's got a chip on his shoulder the size of a mountain) he definitely has no illusions about bonding with his dad.

Nyx (actually an adult)
Roshan's doting daughter. When her father left the pride, she used her pilgrimage opportunity to seek him out. It took her many years to find him but once she did, she refused to leave his side. Like Roshan, she has a big heart and a need to help others. The older he gets, the more she worries about his well being.

Anca
Do'al's estranged daughter. She knows almost nothing about her father except his name and that he was a very good flirt, he never showed up looking for her or her siblings although she always expected that he would. She's relatively happy go lucky and somewhat naive in her tendency to trust others blindly and look for the good in their hearts. She isn't exactly looking for her father but she's quite disillusioned over who he is.

[NO CERT OH JEEZ]

Dhe'u
Makri's son. She seduced a seer priest that dreamt of her and then came back to leave a rather large group of cubs with him to raise. He spends his days wandering with his brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:29 pm
MAYBE THESE GUYS ARE IN PRIDES?

The following lions were at some point in a pride. I am no longer sure if they still are and IF they are I am not sure how they fit in. There's less personality info than for the rest of them cause seriously I have no idea how the cookies are gonna crumble for these guys.

If one of them inspire you, drop me a liiine

(Founding Kizi family cub <3 )

(actually an adult)

(actually an adult)

(actually an adult)

(actually an adult)

(actually an adult)

Uncerted:
Elysia - former Kizi?
Aithne - former Firekin?  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:31 pm
ROGUES AND ROGUES AND ROGUES

These are all rogue babies! Pretty undeveloped for the most part. If they inspire you, let me know!

(Son of the god of darkness and the goddess of light when she was mortal)

(Founding kizi family cub <3)

UNCERTED:
Naeemah - Cyrus' sister
Cyrus - Naeemah's brother
Zillisubhani  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:37 pm
NON LIONS

(FERTILE!)

Uncerted:
Laiguju  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:57 pm
OKAY YOU CAN POST.

Sorry about the image spam, whoops  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:14 am
I feel like my cheetah, Neema would look good with either your cheetah Laiguju, or your leopard Persaon. Because naturals. heart

User Image

Felyn

ABVirus

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:27 am
ABVirus
I feel like my cheetah, Neema would look good with either your cheetah Laiguju, or your leopard Persaon. Because naturals. heart

User Image

Felyn

I can't see pictures from my phone but do you have any thoughts on plots? I am mostly looking for personality and plot practice above breedings but I can work one into it if you've any thoughts on what you wanna do! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:43 am
Hey Fel! I pinged some stuff to your Discord, but I'm not sure if you would see it by phone. 8]  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:40 am
Ctrl F Greenie
Hey Fel! I pinged some stuff to your Discord, but I'm not sure if you would see it by phone. 8]

Hiii! I won't until I am home. ♥️ I will respond after 5 est tho! I just avoid having it on my phone cause I'll stay distracted all day if I have access to it. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:01 pm
Felyn
ABVirus

User Image

Felyn

I can't see pictures from my phone but do you have any thoughts on plots? I am mostly looking for personality and plot practice above breedings but I can work one into it if you've any thoughts on what you wanna do! smile

Well, I'm mostly looking for someone to spook Neema into running off into a pride that supports female felines (it's an I/T that she joins later.) This would either be a male that leaves her to raise cubs on her own, someone who only wanted to misuse her from the start, or someone who she thought she would spend forever with, only to find out he never wanted to commit to anything romance/love related.

While I'm looking the above boys I mentioned earlier for looks, if you have any other males that fit this description, I'd be happy to entertain other options! heart  

ABVirus

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:01 pm
Felyn

HI FEL!

I don't think we had any plots previously, but I'd love to get general interactions with any of yours gods with my goddess
User Image

She is normally found in the roguelands, in her mortal form (without her gauntlets, or necklace), though she appears as just a larger than normal lioness. She needs fleshing out. For as long as I have owned her, she has had 0 rps >>;;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:13 am
For Dhe'u:

Meet Isifo’intombi. She’s a matchmaker in the Kitwana’antara (disease pride) and she is immune. I was thinking she could approach him about a possible match/fling/sperm donation with a tricky-to-match NPC in the pride. Since she’s immune she can look for matches outside the pride in certain circumstances, but she’d probably be accompanied by some kind of guard/warrior/scout if she’s on longer outings.

The twist would be that she accidentally gets interested in him. She’s more or less married to her job so it would be a bit weird for her.

We could see where RP goes. I’m mainly interested in exploring how she’d react to the situation. It could be one sided, turn into a fling with or without cubs or... well, honestly we’ll just see where the RP goes. xd  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:08 pm
I don't know what we should rp but we should rp. 8| !  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff