Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[New Inselelo] Much Breedings, Rp Need. (Inquire Inside) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:45 am
User Image

After a very quick meeting with Bazazi, Budek uprooted the black and silver male and is now the newest Inselelo for the Bonelands.

That challenge is the only rp that he has.

SO THIS is where you all come in.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:47 am
What I need.

It's simple really.

Roleplays.

With the leaders, with the other lionesses, with the males that are still in the pride that don't breed, everybody!

He can also do some backdated rps from before he was in the pride.

I just need RPS, and lots of them. I would like to have a healthy stack of them so people that wish to breed with him won't have a super long wait on my end. ^^

Just one rp with them and wam bam thank you mam they can post him with their gal.

Are you interested?

Read on.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:51 am
Fill this out and post:

[quote="AstoriaFallen"][/quote]
[b]Do you prefer discord or guild?:[/b] I do both, my discord is AstoriaFallen#1217 if you want it
[b]Do you have bonelands peeps to throw his way for rp?:[/b]
[b]Do you want to do backlogged rp before he was in the pride?:[/b]
[b]Would you be willing to start it?:[/b] I can start them no worries, but if I have 30 people interested in rp that would be a lot for me to start. XD
[b]If we had plots with him before and I forgot, remind me:[/b]Good news is this isn't permanent so he'll be back at them once he gets defeated later
[b]Who you gonna throw at me for rp?:[/b]
[b]Anything else you think I should know:[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:53 am
The list so I know what's what

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:57 am
Post away smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am
AstoriaFallen

Do you prefer discord or guild?: Discord tbh
Do you have bonelands peeps to throw his way for rp?: Yes
Do you want to do backlogged rp before he was in the pride?: Nah
Would you be willing to start it?: I can it'd just take me a bit? I'm s l o w with starts.
If we had plots with him before and I forgot, remind me: I don't know lol
Who you gonna throw at me for rp?: Dwa. He's an Ahluke, which means he's one of the males there that can't breed. So he has tons of RPs with the ladies, maybe he needs some dude bros.
Anything else you think I should know: Yo wassup.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:05 am
AstoriaFallen

Do you prefer discord or guild?: Guild
Do you have bonelands peeps to throw his way for rp?: Yes
Do you want to do backlogged rp before he was in the pride?: No
Would you be willing to start it?: Yes
If we had plots with him before and I forgot, remind me: Nope!
Who you gonna throw at me for rp?: Kukhona
Anything else you think I should know: Kukhona is curious about the male who kicked out Bazazi (since Bazazi kicked out her father). Her mother and father had more than the superficial relationship common between parents in the BL, so Bazazi would have been hard to stand to begin with.. but then Bazazi is Bazazi so she's extra glad he's gone, and she hopes Budek is worth thanking for that.

I maaaay be interested in having him sire cubs for her ninja That would depend on how things go. Her mother had a thing about pale cubs so that would create some IC hesitation for Kukhona (he's obviously not the right choice for silver/white cubs) but she may decide that doesn't matter.

To spare you the RPs, I'll happily use points for both sides if they end up breeding :3 Because I DO want to RP, and it's kind of weird showing up in your count boosting thread and saying I want you to use them with me xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:19 am
Ecavi

Sounds good to me! I'd definitely like to interact him with her and see how it goes. =] just quote me once you have a thread up. ^^  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:51 am
AstoriaFallen

Do you have bonelands peeps to throw his way for rp?: yup
Do you want to do backlogged rp before he was in the pride?: maybe...
Would you be willing to start it?: sure
If we had plots with him before and I forgot, remind me: N/A
Who you gonna throw at me for rp?:
Take your pick (one at the time would be best for me)
Xatu and Xefo - could be backdated if you want. Xatu is an Enda and could have met him in the roguelands.
Jagazi - acts first, thinks later. Her father was an inselelo way back, so she might be interested to check the new one out.
Inkungu (and Inyoka'dla) - a bit cub crazy, but she haven't been able to decide who to approach about cubs... The secretary bird follows her around and tolerates being babied a bit as long as she gets tasty food out of it. Holds the rank of Enkulu
Marmar bint Adala - belongs to the ex-Qyrhyeshti group.

I have more too...

Anything else you think I should know:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:59 am
Annchen

If you want we could do Xatu and Xefo first (could be before he beats bazizi) and he's could be who tells him about the bonelands? It's totally up to you =] And one at a time is fine with me.
If you want to start that's okay with me. I'll be home around 2pm EST and could start something then if nothing is up yet. ^^ (just quote me if you start something ^^)  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:26 am
AstoriaFallen
Annchen

If you want we could do Xatu and Xefo first (could be before he beats bazizi) and he's could be who tells him about the bonelands? It's totally up to you =] And one at a time is fine with me.
If you want to start that's okay with me. I'll be home around 2pm EST and could start something then if nothing is up yet. ^^ (just quote me if you start something ^^)

I'm technically supposed to be working at the moment, but I can start something when I'm done.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:35 am
Annchen

I'm technically supposed to be working at the moment, but I can start something when I'm done.

haha, I like the way you operate! No rush smile  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:03 am
AstoriaFallen

Do you have bonelands peeps to throw his way for rp?: Yep!
Do you want to do backlogged rp before he was in the pride?: Can always do so (I have a lot of rogues), but not for my bonelands girl.
Would you be willing to start it?: Yep! (Though it might not be quick)
If we had plots with him before and I forgot, remind me: N/A
Who you gonna throw at me for rp?: My new cub, Melokuhle.
Anything else you think I should know: Obviously too young to breed. I really just want to start rping her. >>
She can be kind of headstrong, ready to take on just about any challenge thrown at her, and doesn’t like it when anyone brings up her deceased mom.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:47 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25188061  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:51 pm
MangoMeow

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25188089  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]