Name: Ki'r [Kiir]
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation:
Weyr: Western Weyr
Rider Rank: Wingrider
Previous Rank/Craft: N/A
Physical Description: Ki'r is roughly 5'6 and looks like a haggard hipster. Ki'r has a long beard that goes to just about mid chest, knotted/dreaded black hair and a light brown skin tone. His hair when not knotted is roughly down to his mid-to-low back and in knots it looks as if it could go just below his shoulders. Ki'r is very stocky and muscular--and could easily be compared to a tank.

Personality: Ki'r is a gruff fellow who gets his jollies from being stern to new candidates and people in general. He definitely does not come across as a friendly fellow upon first meeting him, but he somehow manages to wiggle his way into your heart. Ki'r has a tough time following anyone's orders and does not take kindly to anyone that forces him into something. He can, however, be coerced with the right incentive. He loves bribes. And sweets. He also loves telling other's what to do and in that sense would be more of an asset to his wingleader when dealing with new candidates. Ki'r is somebody who comes across as someone who has seen some things in his life and makes no qualms about what he expects from others. He generally doesn't put himself out on a limb for another, but when the occasion arises that he feels he should--he will. His relationship with his wingleader would be very complicated due to the fact that he would test them at every chance he got and at times wouldn't listen at all. this is a huge wip and likely not what he's going to be like at all. just ideas right now

Positive Trait List [At least 3. Just spell out what they are and it should follow your written personality i.e. cheerful, loyal, confident]
Negative Trait List [At least 3. Just spell out what they are and it should follow your written personality i.e. insecure, selfish, anxious]

History:
Other: I would love for him to have some drama with his wingleader and either come very close to getting kicked out or getting kicked out. Plots could be discussed. Either he rises to the occasion or he fails so miserably. If he fails, I think he'd go to either Nabol or somewhere with other nefarious people to be the brawn they need. ideas based on what i have for his personality thus far. don't take it to heart as it's likely not how he's going to be

DRAGON
Name: Malmuth
Color: Green
Size: 20'
Physical Description:

Personality:

Dragon Art or Proof of Obtainment:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.