Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
[PRP] A first Encounter (Ayianna x Ingoakore Kalyani)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:50 pm
She couldn't think of a place she'd rather be than in this pride. When she was younger she had thought about wanting to go home, or trying to go back home. Not that there was one for her to go back to. She just wanted to know if anyone had survived, she had truly doubted it though.

Giving a frown she shook her head clear of the thoughts. She needed think on stuff like that. Not anymore.

Moving towards the water hole she let out a heavy sigh and figured getting a drink of the cool water would clear her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:23 pm
The large and earthy coloured form that was Ingoakore, had been on the move for the better part of the day. He'd been out on the search for some food, by himself, no less, and predictably, had not caught a single thing. Generally, he knew that the successful hunt relied on multiple individuals, but he also found it prudent to be able to hunt singularly. Alone. While being able to work as a team was a valuable asset in his light pink eyes, being able to be self-sufficient was just as important. With a sigh, the lumbering male admitted to himself that he'd be feeling a bit happier about things if he'd at least been able to catch a rabbit. He held no illusions about being able to singularly take down a water buffalo or the like by himself, he was by no means a God and would never blasphemously claim to be one. ...But~ it would be cool none the less.

The mass of muscle moved towards the watering hole that Ing had been making a lazy and slightly dejected bee-line towards. Nothing like insecurity and failure to make one realize that they haven't gotten anything to drink in a while.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:48 pm
Schicksalswende

She reached the water and just decided to walk right into it. The coolness of it was a shock at first but much needed. Submerging her head she let out an air of bubbles and then removed herself from the water and gave a good shake.

There we are. She felt much better.

The only problem now, was that it was still a little crisp. Smart move Anna, smart move.

Movement however caught her attention and she watched as a male approached. He seemed familiar but no one she knew personally and she did her best to put on a friendly smile. "Lovely morning we're having."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:09 pm
AstoriaFallen

Ingoakore was sometimes slow to catch on to things, mostly because he was most often thoroughly in his own head, while the rest of his brown mass was on autopilot. the male stood there for a moment, once reaching the water's edge, and stared blankly at the tan lioness before. It was a moment more before he'd realized the words he'd heard had come from her, and that her kind smile was directed at him and no one else. As, according to the noise around him from nature and his own nose, they seemed to be the only two around. Oh, right, formality. How was one supposed to make small talk again?

" Yes, " Ing said succinctly, a hoarse note on his baritone voice. " ..Yes, it is. Though I would have preferred to start the day seeing the sunrise, I accidentally slept through it. "

He hunkered and bent down to thirstily lap up the cool water.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:27 pm
Schicksalswende

She had been awake to see it, he hadn't missed much it wasn't as fabulous as some, as there were a decent amount of overcast that morning but still. "Maybe I can wake you tomorrow so you'll see that one." She offered him truly meaning it in the most sincerest of ways. She hadn't even thought about how it might come off as flirting. Whoops.

"This morning wasn't the best I've seen. It was still pretty in it's own way." She wasn't sure if she liked the sunrise or the sunset more. Though when it was night there were plenty of stars in the sky. "Will you be awake for when the sun sets tonight?" She asked him curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:50 pm
Pink eyes blinked again. Once. Twice. Ing couldn't tell if the lioness was flirting with him or just meaning to be helpful, or both. An individual could easily assume both. Assuming the lioness was attracted to him, of course. Sure, he supposed that he was a handsome enough fellow, and though he was still young and spry, there were those vocal few who stated that he should have a family by now. He never usually engaged in talking further with lions like that, because courting takes time, emotions take time and you can't rush something like love. He'd seem a few in the Pride that had, and it never ended up well for anyone. Either way, both innocently or coy, the notion was appreciated. " ..I would not be opposed to the help. It can sometimes be difficult to rouse yourself, and having another do it might be best. Perhaps.. having some company in the morning would be a nice change of pace, too. "

A soft sigh escaped the large male as he thought for a bit.

" I would like to be awake for the sunset, but, so far, if I don't catch anything I might miss the sunset, too.. "

AstoriaFallen

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:26 pm
Schicksalswende

At least he wasn't opposed to the idea, plus it would give her something to do in the mornings, she really wouldn't mind waking him up so they could see the sunrise together. It would be a nice way to get better acquainted with him. "I really wouldn't mind." She said with a bright smile. When he mentioned catching something she perked up. "Did you want to go for a hunt? I thought I saw some prey beast not too far away." She suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:52 pm
Ing eased up some, the lioness' smile being warm as her disposition. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to spend mornings with someone else. Someone who isn't him, so, the male wouldn't be alone with his own thoughts. What harms could there be in that? His ears perked up at Ayianna's question, Ing's tummy answering before his mouth could utter any words. How embarrassing. And yet ... a little funny, admittedly. An ever so slight smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth, " Ah..I suppose that is an appropriate answer to your question. "

Hunting in two's should improve their success rate. ..If his stomach didn't blow their cover. Or disgust the lioness, for that matter.

" Oh, where are my manners.. I am Ingoakore Kalyani. "

AstoriaFallen
Sorry, for the late reply. Work and sleep ate me. xD

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:36 pm
Schicksalswende
no worries ^^ I know those feels. <3

His stomach seemed to grumble in response and she smiled in kind. "I suppose it is." Her own stomach was starting to protest the lack of food, but nothing nearly like his own.

When he introduced himself she realized she had never told him her name as well. "I seem to be just as lacking, I'm Ayianna, it's nice to meet you Ingo-" She had heard all of it, it was just a lot to remember since it was quite long. "Forgive me, your name is quite long." Not that it was a bad thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:31 am
AstoriaFallen
<3!

Well, at least he wasn't alone in the hunger department. Though, perhaps the strength of both of their stomachs might frighten away any prey. The situation wouldn't get much better, however, if they didn't at least try. Trying was always worth the effort, right? That's generally the lesson that people get taught. Ingoakore's tail lightly curled in minor thought. He'd forgotten that including his first name, as well as his family name, was rather long. ..And a good tongue twister, no less.

" Ah, so it is, Ayianna. Kalyani is my family name. You are free to use it, or just call me ' Ing '. " He said, noticing his company not providing her own surname. Perhaps she didn't have one, or.. maybe she simply didn't feel safe giving out such information, which was fair enough. Could be any number of reasons why, from the mundane to the tragic. Since she didn't seem inclined to explain, Ing was content to ignore it and was not going to press the matter.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:58 am
Schicksalswende
we can probably do a continuation rp of after a hunt if you want ^^ This one is finished with your post.

"I'm sure if I say it a couple of time's I'll put it to memory. Ingoakore, was it wasn't it? I do like Ing as a nickname though." She said with a hearty smile. "I'm familiar with the family names in the pride, if I had one I'd be more than happy to introduce myself with it as well. However I'm just Ayianna." Which wasn't a problem to her she knew her children would have one when she happened to have any and that was good enough for her.

"Come, lets go get us something to eat and we can talk more once we've filled our stomachs with food." She motioned for him to follow her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:50 am
AstoriaFallen
Sure sure, sound like a good idea. C:

Ingoakore nodded, his mane shuffled with the slight movement. " It's generally easier for others to remember, as I've found. ..Family included. " Pinkish eyes glanced off to the side, momentarily, before returning to focus on Ayianna. Ing got up off his haunches, his muscles thanking him, in the process. The large male stretched a little, as he had gotten up and meandered over to the lioness. " ..Let's hope we don't eat everything. Have to leave something for everyone else. "

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces