Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[RP Event] Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:16 pm
Darling it's better down where it's wetter!
Username: Mia Lovasz
Prompt response: Kaiju glided through the murky darkness of the depths of the ocean, delighting in the feel of the current swirling around his dark figure as he swam. He explored his way around the various caves and trenches of the deep, his eyes adjusted to the darkness the deep water offered. It was still daylight above and he hated it. The brightness of the sun hurt his eyes, as it glistened and reflected off the water's surface. He would only surface at night, once the sun had set. Oh how he longed to bathe in the moonlight.

Patience... he muttered to himself. Soon enough. His favorite place to spend his time during the daylight hours was a large cavern nearby. There was a tunnel cave underneath that led to the way to his secret place. The current pulled him deeper as he swam into the inviting darkness ahead. And then, he was there. His head and mane splashed water droplets everywhere as he broke the water's surface. Here in the darkness, he would wait for darkness to fall, so that he could dance in the moonlight.
Preference: purple, blue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:35 pm
Username: HoneyTeaTree
Prompt response: "No, I find swimming rather distasteful. I prefer the land under my feet and dislike getting my paws wet." She stared at the nearby ocean, a slight frown gracing her usually refined and poised features. There was little reason for her to love the ocean, she had lived her life surrounded by its mysterious depths in her homeland before her travel to the Kawani land with her brother. The boat trip had certainly made her distaste for the great blue depths even more palpable.

Even back in her homeland, she had hated the ocean. She hardly ever spent time on the shore, the deep, dark water hanging on the edges... What a horrible sight. The ocean had mysterious creatures in it, creatures that she couldn't see the further out into it she went, and there was something unsettling about not being able to see the things that lurked in front of you. She hated the mere thought of something slithering up next to her and then snap!, dragged away by some horrible denizen of the deep with little more than a gasp.

The mini let out a huff of disdain as she turned away from the water. It was an irritation, a smudge on her enjoyment of the world when she had to gaze upon it. Yes, Nyasper would prefer to never look out upon the sea. It was a terrible blemish in her world.
Preference: purple boyo, blue boyo c:

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:43 pm
Username: Jackariah Beckett
Prompt response: A slight shiver ran through Tesni as her gaze settled on the open ocean. The sun shone warmly against her mint hide as her long hair swirled around her. It was not the tepid temperature that sent that shiver through her, but the thought of what lay in that never ending vastness that was known as Ocean. The thought alone of her hair swirling tighter and tighter around her due to a whirlpool was enough to make her cling to shallow waters.

No, the Ocean was no plase for a Mer like her.

Preference: shoulder swirl, gradient.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:07 pm
Username: Aria Starstone
Prompt response: Siavash often went out from the edges of his herd lands, and to the ocean, but he did not go to the deepest depths. Not until today. Today, he went down, deep, hoping his black colors would act as a camouflage. He spent quite some time diving, before he grew tired. The ocean depths felt endless to him, and he did not want to spend eternity lost out here.

Finally, he turned, giving up on the depths and the mysteries it might hold, fleeing back to the surface, and the shorelands, then after a rest, returning home. It was not to be, then, for him.
Preference: Scales, Gradient

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:12 am
Username: AislingJuno
Prompt response: Coral listened to the question and tilted her head a bit . It was a unconscious movement that she sometimes did while in deep thought. Coral sighed a bit before answering the question. "Well I am a seathi, so it's to be expected that I have traveled through much of the ocean. You might not have noticed but I do wear a saddle. It's rather unusual for a seathi to wear a saddle but I have a small octopus named Reef that travels with me. He often get's tired and when that happens he will hold on to the horn of the saddle. He is my friend but also my traveling companion that helps keep me safe. Reef like many octopuses have small ink sacs. When Reef feels threatened he ejects a cloud of thick ebony colored ink into the surrounding water. His unique ability has saved us both, on many occasions. The ink dulls the senses of ocean predators.They are not able to smell as well and the inky black water prevents them from seeing as easily. Which allows Reef and I to speedily make our escape. During our travels, Reef and I have gone to some truly dangerous places in the ocean. We have also swam to really deep levels in the ocean where the water looked more black then blue. However I don't deliver much to the ocean depths it's both scary and dangerous.

I also wear the saddle because it has small bags on one side of it that I use to hold mail. You see I am a underwater messenger. I deliver small tickets to many places and to many underwater herds. I have even delivered and received small items from land dwelling soq. The first time I dealt with a landlocked sog, I was rather scared and intimidated. I of course knew that soq existed that were much bigger then myself. I have after all interacted with mers before, but still I was not prepared for the size of the land breeds. When I met my first land soq, a member of a official trade group, my world turned upside down. It was a defining moment a realization that world was much bigger than I was-much bigger. I was just this tiny thing, surviving among all these larger beings that could easily kill or harm me. However once I got over my initial thoughts, I was able to interact with the land soq and pick up my delivery. Even with turbulent thoughts racing through my head, the post always comes first. I might not make much from my service but I take pride in my job as a delivery worker and messenger. My job can also be very exciting and satisfying. I'm always learning and discovering many things about the ocean and about the various natures of the soq that call the ocean home.
Preference: blue with scales, Gradient

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:49 am
Username: belloblossom
Prompt response: Grimm had never liked the ocean anymore than she had liked the land. Her most comfortable spot was lounging by a lake or river, in fresh water. Being an alligator of enormous proportions, she often preferred to swim rather than walk, but as her bonded was a land-dweller in a herd that wasn't near any large body of water, Grimm had long since resigned herself to being on land more often than not, keeping to it over any sort of water, ocean or otherwise.
Preference: Orange Stripe, Purple swirls

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:00 am
Username: Revel1984
Prompt response: Mina twitched an ear as the question, eyes cast down as she thinking it over. "well" she started in a voice barely above a whisper "The ocean is a huge place, but it's where i live so i have explored, my favourite place to go is deep, especially at night, it's where you see the glowing creatures" she smiles, her voice getting stronger "oh the colours... at first all you see is darkness but as you stop trying to remember the light, you start seeing the colours, now most think it's just blue but it's not, there are so many colours, flashing, pulsing, just glowing gently .... " she stops, realising she was getting louder "i mean, i love being down there but it doesn't beat the golden oranges of a sunrise or the red hues of a sunset" she grins "beauty is everywhere, you just have to find it" she adds, slowly moving her tail and fins to hold herself still in the water, barely making a ripple if she can help it.
Preference: Blue, Purple

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:04 am
Username: StrawberryRoseTea
Prompt response: Kasandra Lynn was struggling to sleep that night. This was new for her as she normally struggled with getting herself up. Finally she gave up on the tossing and turning she was doing on her woven mats and decided maybe a moonlit stroll on the beach might be able to sooth her. It took a matter of minutes for her to leave her little hut and set her hooves on the path through the small band of trees that separated her from the sandy beach. While it was shadowed and dark beneath the branches, the mare did not falter, her hooves knew the path well having traveled it at least once a day since she had been living here.
When she broke through the tree line and felt her hooves begin to crunch familiarly in the sand she breathed a sigh of relief. Looking to the sky she saw that there were no stars as they had been obscured by large puffy clouds being blown about by a playful nighttime breeze. Every so often the moon would peek through and throw rippling shadows across the beach. Kally mused on how it was as if the sky were trying to mimic the water that was no more than a short trot away.
The water. That was where Kally was headed, almost as if drawn by a force outside of her own will. She strode quickly across the sand and didn't even pause when her hooves met the water. She continued on until she was shoulder deep. The waves washing across her back and over her body soothingly.
She loved the ocean. It had been an affair born the day she had first seen it. The warmth of the sand on the beach and the ever present sound of the surf had been heaven to her. It drowned out the memories of the freezing mountains that seemed forever intent on haunting her. The beach and the ocean were the balm that soothed the wounds of her life. Turning her eyes skyward the mare let the ocean wash over her while she watched the dance of the heavens until she felt the pull of sleep. With a yawn she left the water and lay down on the beach. Here sleep came easily, the comforting presence of the ocean forever soothing.
Preference: Blue boy, purple boy

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 am
Username:Cheyriddle4
Prompt response: Geneva feels the water against her skin as she swims along the colorful coral reefs. She is slow as the water makes her hair and fluff heavy. The water is her home but it also causes her the most inconvience. How she wishes she could be back at the lake where she can lay upon a flat rock in the sun. Her paws handy to get onto such slippery surfaces. Though she has come to the ocean for one reason. She wanted to experience it. The views.. so colorful.. Though the dark of the deeper waters cause her discomfort.
Preference: Blue, Purple

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:41 am
Username: ABVirus
Prompt response: Pearl, as she insisted she be called, loved the ocean. Not only was it her only available home, being a Seathi and all, but she loved swimming in it. She couldn't swim very deep or towards any underwater canyons or caves, because her shell would get stuck, but she enjoyed bobbing around the ocean's surface, or catching a fast current to get her a more speedy way to visit one of her friend's. So, to be certain, she adores her home, even if some may not.
Preference: Smooth purple, scaled blue

ABVirus

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:34 am
Username: whoan
Prompt response:
Isaak
stares out at the glittering surface of the water. His heart sank to the depths. He knew this was where he belonged, but his heart yearned for his family. They were land dwellers and would never know how friendly the seals could be as they swam beside you. How majestic and powerful the killer whale was. The sun shining down like polished gemstones or the vast quiet that was offered under the sea's surface. His tail slapped the water impatient to be put to use. He looked back again at the frozen north he now called home almost hoping to see his uncle with his Skinwalker mate or his dainty snow ghost of a mother dancing in the growing snow. But there was none of that. A loud exhale caught his attention. The whales where here! With a growing smile, Isaak leapedin to join their swim.
Preference: purple, blue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:12 pm
Username: Rein_Carnation
Prompt response: Amarintine the adventurous mer smiled in response to the question, her long tail fin moving smoothly in the water, "What I love most about the depths is the mystery surrounding them. For instance, what is this thing here?" she motioned picking up the strange painted creation. "Could it be from pirates? or lost a lost child's imagination? What if it's far beyond our imagination only to let our mind wander?!" Now her expression brightened looking at water sparkling around her, "The ocean is paradise leaving us to live in peace and harmony as we swim far and wide. It's also dangerous the further you go leaving your mind to ponder certain fear. Oh yes, things lurk in the darkness, but its the absolute thrill of discovering new things that always brings me back".
Preference: purple scale, purple gradient

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:50 pm
Username: Artymus
Prompt response: Gorymdaith was no stranger to the sea. He'd grown up near the coast, and often had gone out at night to watch the stars, and listen to the ocean waves. It was peaceful there, in the dark, with only the little creatures of the water as company. He loved the calm, and watching the moonlight illuminate the waves as they washed back and forth was hyponotic and soothing.
Preference: Blue, purple.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:11 pm
Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Prompt response: Quell loved being in the water. He was a natural swimmer, but never yet traveled further than needed. He was not much of an explorer. Walking around on land was something he did not really like, for he burned up pretty quickly, meaning the ocean would always be there to cool himself off.
Preference: blue | purple

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:48 pm
Username: elfstar89
Prompt response:
Gahz'rilla sharked as he often did, just beneath the surface. Being a mer, he couldn't explore the surface world, which drove him a special kind of mad. But his curious daughter Tethys soon would. He had little doubt of it. She was a kelpie with an inquisitive mind who didn't stay put very well.

But today, they were going to do something a little special. Possibly a little difficult for a kelpie foal, but still something he wanted to do with his strong little girl.

Gahz'rilla switched his spiny tail back and forth, pulling a light bit of current to help Tethys keep up. "Let's go," he said. Tethys nodded eagerly. She hadn't yet gotten the hang of speaking underwater, but she would learn in time. "Ve go to see edge of abyss. You vill like abyss. So deep, so dark, so strange, and so full of mysteries. Ve vill not go in today. But you see many things today. Many, many new things."

As much as he dreamed of seeing the surface, Gahz'rilla loved the reefs and the deep sea trenches, places where life got so strange and varied. And he hoped that his little girls learned to love those places, too.
Preference: Leaning toward the teal

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces