Sooo we need some plots  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:50 pm
The Mercenaries

Current Leader: Locke of Green Moarteth X

Moarteth
Status: Pissed off at thread and wanting to tear into it ><

Plot points:
Main one
Locke at 60 is old for a Mercenary captain and starting to waver in actually settling down some place. His children are not really interested in taking over the band and it is harder to recruit new members with thread falling from the sky and business is starting to slow. Turns out people are less likely to do criminal acts when thread is falling. And well, thread falling, people are also less likely to want to spend long grueling weeks living on the road.

Moarteth is also difficult to keep on the ground during thread fall. She wants to fight, to flame, to destroy it and it is becoming a sore point between Rider and Dragon that LOCKE IS NOT LETTTING HER DO HER DAMN JOB.

SHE DOESN'T CARE THEY DON'T HAVE FIRESTONE SHE NEEDS TO KILL IT.

So if someone wanted to, they could try talking Locke into returning to Western Weyr.

Plot Point 2
Family members
Locke parents are in Zamona camp and such he could have a sibling or two
He might also have an child older then 36 but younger then 40
His youngest child is also open for adoption and currently nameless if someone cares to take him on.
Cousins/ Aunts/Uncles are also open

Plot Point 3
Bandits, Brothers in Arms and more
or Locke been roaming Western, Southern, and the North for the last 60 years, 30 of it with Moarteth and 42 as a mercenary. Would love to have some friends, enemies, and acquainted with him.
Will get a time chart up of where he has been during what turn

Plot Point 4
Vimiath x Wincheth
26 Eggs
1 gold / 3 bronzes / 4 browns / 8 blues / 10 greens
Moarteth could use some clutch mates and also would love to plot Locke with his weyrling group. Because just the image of this 30 year old man with kids with all the other newly impressed. He's like. I'm surrounded by children. I am going to teach all the ladies how to break noses.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:00 pm
The Mercenaries!

Tattoo artisan and Scout: Vail and Green Lanreth! X
Status: Wants to set up shop somewhere and tattoo all the people! Art is life! And maybe find someplace protected from this thread crap.

Lanreth
Status: What is this stuff falling from the sky. It is making me peeved mine! Make it go away! It is threatening to destroy my artttttt.

Plot Points:
Main one.
V'ail sort of the family ho. He loves easily and without care because he is usually gone pretty much within the week. So there is a very high possibility that he has kids that he doesn't know about.

I would love just his father face palming when it turns out he is now a Grandfather to not just two sweet girls but like a gaggle of confused kids with all different mothers. V'ail no.

Plot point 2: Art is Life!
I would love for V'ail to meet up with some more artist types, tattoo artisans, and in general tattoo enthusiast so he can do his craft and talk shop.

Plot point 3
[NPC-DEFUNCT] Dunto Weyrhold
Chehaveeth x Likoth - Final Flight
11 Eggs
1 gold / 0 bronzes / 1 brown / 3 blue / 7 green
Anali of Gold Banshidheth :: Weyrless :: Played by Meepfur
More Clutch mates for Lanreth and Banshidheth  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:03 pm
The Mercenaries!

The Field Medic : Naanash and Green Netunnuth. X
Status: A bit exhausted in patching people up in less then sanitary conditions and keeping track of his parents and siblings.
Netunnuth: Ooh, ooh dear! This is most unfortunate, my beloved. Maybe we should return.

Plot Point one: Nash, Sha, Naanash what ever you want to call them, has patched up people for the last 20-15 turns and probably see a lot of people in various places.

Plot Point two: Netunnuth was hatched in Nabol and Locke having a rather low view of Nabol move her, her clutch brother, and his children away rather promptly. Could use some clutch sibs for plots, also has a low opinion of Nabol and could be talk into things... probably.
Nabol Hold
Sharath x Efraath (brown)
19 Eggs
0 gold / 0 bronze / 4 browns / 7 blues / 8 greens  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:04 pm
The Mercenaries!

The pack mule: H'lin and Brown Taseneth X
Taseneth: Ooh that is pretty, mine can we fit it in the wagon? Can we get a place that will not get destroyed by falling skie fire ><.

Plot Point One: Nabol Hold
Sharath x Efraath (brown)
19 Eggs
0 gold / 0 bronze / 4 browns / 7 blues / 8 greens
Clutch mates for Taseneth and Netunnuth  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:33 pm
The Holdless

L'ex and Green Nymphylath X

Plot one:
Clutch Mates for Nymphylath!
3568.07.13 - Unaffiliated Queen
Miameth x Gahoth
25 Eggs
1 gold / 4 bronze / 1 brown / 7 blues / 12 greens

Plot two: Holdless and others just to hang out and talk toooo.

Note: Highly unlikely to have kids, even as a green rider. L'ex is careful and tries his/their best not to leave someone with surprise.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:42 pm
Candidates High Reaches

Jemaselle X

Plot point one: Fellow Candidate Shenanigans ! Friends, enemies, rp in general.

Plot Point two: Siblings, cousins, etc. Jemi has a large family. She has 7 sibs not counting her, and 3 sisters. She's the eldest at 19 at the moment but sibs, etc are open for adoption.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:49 pm
Candidate high Reaches

Whren X

Plot Point one: Born to a Nabol mercenary, very unhappy with Gansley in general. Has a infant half sister and knows the farm where his father work and Jemi's parents run is struggling to not be brought out by his ughhshs... >< NOpe  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces