Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The LeBeau Family - Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:21 pm
XXXXXFamily Members Include...
Julien LeBeau (b. 2002) - 42, NPC
Claudette LeBeau (b. 2004) - 40, NPC
    Sybille LeBeau - 17
    Cyrille LeBeau - 13

Accepted by: ~ murrue ❤ [10/10/2017]
Updates Accepted by: ❝Yukitty❞ 1/7/19
Accepted Characters Sybille [10/10/2017] Cyrille [1/7/19]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.S Y B I L L E R Y A N N E L e B E A UXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

on the surface...
          ↪NICKNAMES Sybille
          ↪AGE 17
          ↪BIRTHDAY 3/21/2027
          ↪ZODIAC Aries
          ↪GENDER Female
          ↪BLOODTYPE A
          ↪SEXUALITY Homosexual
          ↪BLOODSTATUS Pureblood quarter-veela

digging deeper...
          ↪PERSONALITY
              ✚Intelligent - I am quite intelligent. I always love to learn and find out new things, and can deal with complex ideas quite easily. I also tend to be very good with numbers, a fact that my parents despair at considering their views.
              ✚Creative - I am very creative. I love to look at things in an abstract way and find outlets for my creativity. My favorite hobby by far is drawing, though I enjoy many outlets for my mind. If nothing else, it's something for me to do to expand my mind.
              ✚Curious - I am naturally curious. I always wonder what is around the next corner and try to learn things I has never encountered before when I runs across them. My reasoning is sound in my mind. It's always something new to learn, and I want to find out as much as I can.
              ✚Traditional - I am quite traditional. I believe that the old ways are best, and work to better myself as a proper young lady. While not prejudiced, I do tend to look askance at girls that act out in what I consider bizarre ways and can't quite comprehend why anyone would make themselves seem unseemly.
              ✚Reserved - I am actually quite reserved. It takes me a bit to actually get to know someone, and tend to try to melt into the background. I don't like to stand out and try my best to remain inconspicuous, though this is not always easy for me.

↪LIKES
              ✚Reading
              ✚Drawing
              ✚Learning new things
              ✚Rainy days
              ✚Chocolate

↪DISLIKES
              ✚Attention
              ✚Being uninformed
              ✚The cold
              ✚Being bored
              ✚Noisy places

↪STRENGTHS
              ✚Fast learner
              ✚Good listener

↪WEAKNESSES
              ✚Hates too much attention
              ✚Loses herself quickly in that she's working on

↪FEARS
              ✚Spiders
              ✚Being used

↪HOBBIES
              ✚Drawing
              ✚Reading

a history lesson...
          ↪CHILDHOOD
            My childhood wasn't that bad. I was born to Julien and Claudette Lebeau, a pureblood family. My father is half-veela, while my mother is simply a pureblood. I was raised well, and taught everything I needed to know about being a proper young lady, which honestly was a daunting task. However, I endured it and came out the better for it. I also at a young age discovered a love of drawing and reading and haven't stopped either yet, even though my parents warned me that I shouldn't be too smart to put off potential suitors. I also have a younger brother named Cyrille, who is probably the furthest thing from a proper young man as one can get, but he's still young. It will come with time.

Around my tenth year of life, my parents were contacted about possibly arranging a marriage for me. I was a bit apprehensive about the idea, but my parents were thrilled. They believed that it would dissuade those that didn't have my best interest in mind, and it isn't necessarily a bad idea. I just don't particularly care for the idea of marrying someone I don't know, though I would have to at some point. When I got my letter, I was quite thrilled. Not only would I be attending Hogwarts, but I would finally get to meet my intended. I hope to get to know him better before we're married, after all.

↪SCHOOLYEARS
            I had a relatively uneventful time my first year at school, though I was most disappointed not to be placed into Slytherin. However, I did meet some friends during my time in school. I also got to see the person my parents betrothed them to, even though we never were able to talk. Perhaps we can run across each other sometime before next school year.

Second through fourth years were relatively quiet for me. Arden had already graduated Hogwarts having completely avoided me during his last year, and I ended up spending a lot of time with Kiery and Laili as a result. We went to a Halloween event at school dressed as witches (which was odd, I thought we were witches), and I ended up cheering on Laili and Kiery in quidditch.

Then Cyrille started school, and began flirting with everyone he met. I'm surprised that my brother hasn't managed to offend everyone in the school with his antics, but that might just be me. Fifth year was also exam time, and I spend a good amount of it studying for that. Sixth year, however, I realized that my feelings for Kiery might not exactly be platonic, and I'm trying to work those out. I guess I'll just figure out how that goes.

↪ADULTHOOD
            info here

occupational hazards...
          ↪WAND 10 3/4 inch cedar with veela hair at its core
          ↪HOUSE Ravenclaw
          ↪YEAR/GRADUATINGYEAR Seventh
          ↪ACCOLADES None
          ↪EXTRACURRICULARS Drama Club (Since first year)
          ↪CURRENTOCCUPATION Student
          ↪DREAMOCCUPATION Potioneer
          ↪OWLS
            Astronomy ~ O
            Charms ~ O
            Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
            Herbology ~ O
            History of Magic ~ O
            Potions ~ EE
            Transfiguration ~ O
            Art ~ EE
            Divination ~ A
            Cursebreaking ~ EE
            Wandlore ~ EE

↪NEWTS
            info here

anything else...?
          ↪FAMILY Julien LeBeau, Claudette LeBeau, Cyrille LeBeau
          ↪FRIENDS Kiery Hemlock, Laili Abrams, Helena Davisson
          ↪SIGNIFICANTOTHER Arden Strudwick (betrothed)
          ↪PET Owl named Tiphaine
          ↪MISCELLANEOUS info here

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.C Y R I L L E L É O N L e B E A UXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

on the surface...
          ↪NICKNAMES Cyrille
          ↪AGE 13
          ↪BIRTHDAY 8/9/2031
          ↪ZODIAC Leo
          ↪GENDER Male
          ↪BLOODTYPE O
          ↪SEXUALITY Bisexual
          ↪BLOODSTATUS Pureblood quarter-veela

digging deeper...
          ↪PERSONALITY
              ✚Outgoing - I am rather outgoing, willing to meet new people and hang out and make friends. I thrive on social interactions, and love it when people pay attention to me. This is in direct contrast to my sister, who is rather introverted.
              ✚Egotistical - I am also something of an attention hog and love to get praise and positive feedback. I also have a tendency to gloat often, hating it when I'm ignored and particularly annoyed when someone paints me in a bad light.
              ✚Crafty - Much like my sister, I'm rather intelligent, though I love finding loopholes and exploiting them. I also like to devise different ways to get myself out of trouble if I find myself in it, often to my parents' chagrin.
              ✚Vain - I am very well aware that I am good looking, and work hard to keep up my looks and love it when people complement me for them. I also happen to become annoyed when someone does anything to screw up the image I'm trying to present.
              ✚Flirty - I am also a bit of a flirt. I know just how to bat my eyes and smile that can get people's attention, and I love watching the reaction I get. I also happen to wonder about dating a lot, and figure I can see who's interested in me when I flirt. After all, I'm attractive and I know it, so I use it to my advantage.

↪LIKES
              ✚Flirting
              ✚Talking
              ✚Fashion
              ✚Being clean
              ✚Sunny days

↪DISLIKES
              ✚Dirt
              ✚Being ignored
              ✚Ugly people, inside and out
              ✚Rain
              ✚Early mornings

↪STRENGTHS
              ✚Getting out of trouble
              ✚Dressing well

↪WEAKNESSES
              ✚Unapologetic flirt
              ✚Thinks too highly of himself

↪FEARS
              ✚Being horribly scarred
              ✚Being alone

↪HOBBIES
              ✚Fashion
              ✚Flirting

a history lesson...
          ↪CHILDHOOD
            I was born to Julien and Claudette LeBeau, my father being half-veela while my mother was a proper pureblood witch. My early childhood was spent being raised up to be a proper heir to my family, and I have learned how to and not to behave. However, that didn't stop me from realizing that I was a lot more attractive than most of my peers. By the age of seven, I had already kissed a girl because I was curious, and because she thought I was really cute. This sort of thing didn't stop, and by the time I was getting old enough to go to Hogwarts, my parents despaired about my behavior.

Like my sister, my parents have tried to find a match for me when I finally become of age. Unlike my sister, I didn't actually care for the idea, and chased away more girls than I probably care to think about. I'd rather find my own intended, though my parents are determined to reign me in. I don't think I want to be, because life's too short to worry about finding a proper bride and I'd rather have fun while I still can.

↪SCHOOLYEARS
            First and second years were quiet. I didn't do much beyond flirt with some cuties and do classwork. Granted, I probably also made people annoyed with me, but I don't care. It's all good fun, after all.

↪ADULTHOOD
            info here

occupational hazards...
          ↪WAND 11 inches, hornbeam and veela hair
          ↪SCHOOL Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
          ↪HOUSE Slytherin
          ↪YEAR/GRADUATINGYEAR Third
          ↪ACCOLADES info here
          ↪EXTRACURRICULARS info here
          ↪CURRENTOCCUPATION info here
          ↪DREAMOCCUPATION Fashion Designer
          ↪OWLS