Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:28 pm
Born in High Reaches Weyr and raised there most of his life before he came to Western the effects of Gold Flights were not lost on Huarwar, he knew what to expect and he normally took precautions, hiding away somewhere while Henwas moved through the weyr, trying to find any willing lady or ladies to bed that night. Huarwar just wasn't confident enough to do anything like that.

So, what had happened last night, he couldn't really remember everything. Why had he left his hidey hole, he didn't know. He remembered feeling hungry, finding his way to the cafeteria in a haze of lust and then, the hunger changed. After that, everything was just a blur. Hands running through shaggy green hair, lips on one another, hands touching. There had been...something different, not what he had expected but, it hadn't bothered him, even through the lust.

Struggling to remember, wondering if it had just been a dream, Huarwar's eyes slowly opened. They looked up at the ceiling above him, just staring as he did his best to try to remember everything. It was a fun night at least, from what he could remember, even though it was out of the ordinary for him. He found himself hoping that his partner had enjoyed it just as much.

Huarwar didn't turn his head to look at his partner quiet yet, a little worried to see who it was, though he tried to remember if he had seen them around the weyr before. The flashes of images he got were telling, he had seen her before, another candidate like him, but he had never gotten her name, and he certainly hadn't asked about it last night, to his dismay.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Hope this is good dearest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:40 am
BastetAmun

Honestly, Aelyx could not remember most of the night before. She knew that there had been heat, lust, and she'd gone to get food. That was when things went blank. A lovely, firm figure, hands on hers, her fingers in his hair as he touched, moved and- SHARDS! The girl shot up to sit, staring over at her bedmate with wide, mismatched eyes. Deep chocolate and cool amber stared at the young man in her bed, watching him with fear on her face as she stumbled out of her own bed with furs wrapped tightly about her, looking away, "....I'm sorry." It was the first thing out of her mouth, fear lacing a slightly higher tenor, teeth worrying in to her lower lip.

God, no one had known since she had come to Western, and now someone knew...Knew that Aelyx wasn't physically who she was...or that was how she was seeing it right now.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:02 am
His bedmate getting up and leaving the bed made Huarwar move finally. He tore his eyes from the ceiling and stood up, getting a better look at who he had shared the night with. He was glad that it was another candidate and he hadn't shacked up with a dragonrider, he didn't know if he could have handled that very well, though her movement and then apologizing got his attention some and he tilted his head a bit. Emerald eyes stared at her as he tried to remember the night, wondering why she would be apologizing.

When he did manage to remember, Huarwar let a soft smile form on his lips. "You don't need to apologize." He never liked seeing someone worried or anxious, so he was doing his best to find a way to help soothe her nerves. "If it's a secret you want kept, I won't tell a soul, I promise." He stood up from the bed they had shared, having wandered into an empty weyr it seemed. Redressing in at least his pants, he turned his attention back to her, he figured he should at least give his name finally and figure out what hers was.

"I'm Huarwar, I don't know if I managed to tell you that during the heat of the moment." He tried to chuckle, still doing his best to try and soothe her. She was beautiful, he found himself thinking for a moment.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff