• Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:37 am
--Table of Contents--  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:47 am
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][W h o _A r e _Y o u...]
Who Are You…|
    My name is Shadowseeker Húnyistír, but I’ve always just gone by Shadow.

How Old Are You…|
    I am… sixteen years old, physically. I guess in years, I’m only fourteen.

What Gender Are You...|
    Male.

When Were You Born...|
    April 17, xxxx.

What Are Your People...|
    I am Japanese, despite my name.

What Frame Are You...|
    I guess I would be considered Light.

How Tall Are You...|
    Just under five-foot-eight.

And How Heavy...|
    About one hundred and twenty-five pounds.

What Do You Look Like...|
    I'm pale skinned with deep circles under ice blue eyes from lack of sleep. Or, that's what it used to be. Now, my right eye is green because of... I... I'm not sure. I can't remember, which is a strange concept that's starting to become too familiar. A mop of wavy black hair falls into my eyes and curls into a thin and long, but young, face. Some of my hair reaches almost shoulder length. I have a fairly light build with broad shoulders, and I seem to be leaning more toward medium as I grow older and stronger. Oh, and I have the ears and tail of a cat, thanks to a curse put on my when I was young. A black mark stretches on each cheek from the fur of my ears to about the center of my eyes. A similar marking wraps around my torso, ending just before the navel, though I don't think anyone has seen that. A cluster of scars decorate my jawline on the right side and my right ear, as well as my right shoulder and side.

Then of course, I am missing my right arm. Or I was. I'd had a puppet arm built and surgically attached to my chakra network so that I would still be able to use jutsu freely. However, the metal arm there is not the one I remember, and it seems to have fused with my flesh at the attachment point midway up my upper arm. A litter of scars surround the site. It seems I'll still be able to make any necessary adjustments to it, but it can no longer be completely removed.

As for clothing, I wear whatever I can find, preferably clean but I'm not always that fortunate. I prefer to wear a coat to hide my arm, but it gets in the way in combat. The only other static piece of clothing I have is an old blue jacket of mine that I've made into a sort of sash as padding between my weapon belt and body. Long pants and tall boots are preferable as well, and I frequently wear a hooded scarf or cloak.

Where Are You From...|
    I was originally from the countryside in Mizu no Kuni, but moved to Kirigakure when I was eight.

What is Your Heritage...|
    I have had the tanto that is a symbol of the Ukyo clan as long as I remember. But...it seems I’ve acquired a Sakkakugan eye, which only means that it’s Jack’s.

What Are You Like...:
    I'm a good person... or at least I try to be.

[Shadow is a character, to say the least, and often gives off an air of dispassion and apathy, leading others to think he's an unpleasant person, and while this might be the case at first glance, his intentions are always good. In fact, he has no intention of wronging others and will often go to their aid even if he does not want to, not because he has to. Although that does make up a good portion of his claims.]

I like to craft and create. It helps me focus my scattered thoughts.

[As a member of the Ukyo who focus on the arts to bring them to life, Shadow has the qualities as a person and an artist to match. With a perfect memory of things he sees and a wild imagination, anything from recreating past events to creating something completely from scratch is easy for him. With this quality, he is also highly observant without even realizing it. Though most see him as cold and aloof, those that get to know him can have a glance at the enthusiastic child within, and he takes pride in letting people see his creations.]

I'm not very good at making friends. Every time someone tries, I can't help but push them away.

[Shadow’s greatest downfall is his distance from reality, and he will go out of his way to detach himself from others. He is quite happy in his own imagined world and will often daydream, easily being absorbed in his ideas. Likewise, he is not very sensitive to others. In fact, he is oblivious to them more often than not, and is passive in the face of tragedy. This gives people the impression that he has no ambition or care for anything. He does not want to be with others and lacks the social skills required to be with them.

This does not mean he is a hopeless case. He just requires someone willing to take the time to get to know him and earn his trust.]

I have a lot to say but never seem to have words to say it.

[Shadow’s mutism makes it no easier to get close to him. It is not entirely clear why he stopped talking, but it started well before his family died. Those that knew him assumed it has something to do with his inability to sleep. His mustism has nothing to do with being shy. In fact, he is very confident, almost too confident, and is perfectly able to understand and speak. He is just unwilling to speak to any but a few specific people.

As he reached his mid-teens he began to grow out of his mutism as he was forced to deal with others, and even began fully expressing his thoughts, regardless of how blunt they were. But now it seems he's reverted and lost his ability to speak altogether for reasons he himself doesn't even know.]

I'm still awake when the rest of the world isn't. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to sleep.

[Just as insomnia is defined, Shadow has always had an inability to sleep uninterrupted. Sometimes he simply cannot sleep. Because of this, he is rarely ever fully rested and always tired, shown by the seemingly permanent dark circles around his eyes that look like bruising. He also has fairly poor health as compared with others his age, and he is small for his age as well, though as he grows older and stronger, he's proving that he'll end up fairly tall. It is uncertain what exactly is causing the insomnia, whether it is fear, stress, or anxiety. He thought, for a while, it was the Rokubi's fault, but his ability to sleep has not improved even after being on good terms with the bijuu, or after the bijuu was gone.

It also leads to him napping several times during the day if there is time to try to make up for the lost sleep.

After every sleep post, a 4-sided die is rolled to determine how much sleep he got:
    • 1 – 100% chakra/stamina restored (meaning 100% of the 25% restored)
    • 2 – 50% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 50% of the 25% restored)
    • 3 – 25% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 25% of the 25% restored)
    • 4 – 0% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 0% of the 25% restored)]

I've gone through a lot, and it feels like no one understands. It's made me jaded.

[Although the first several years of his life were peaceful, Shadow has had nearly nothing but disaster after anther happen since he was eight. His apathy comes from exactly that. He has built up layer after layer of defenses around himself that his shell is nearly impossible to break anymore, except for those few that have managed to make their way through who he presumes are dead. What's more is that he feels like he himself is dividing in two, and wages war internally. He must first survive that battle before he can open up again. Until then, he will be selfish in that he believes he has had life off worse than others, and that they could never understand what he has been through.]

What Do You Believe In...:
    I believe that the titles of friend and family should not be given out lightly. And, of course, if you want something done, do it yourself.

What Are You Good At...:
    Perfect memory | I am known for my crystal clear memory and my ability to recreate almost anything I have seen on paper. I can remember everything from before the curse in fine detail.
    Enhanced senses | Thanks to the seal used on me when I was younger to change my appearance, my senses have been enhanced, especially hearing and smell.
    Archery | I was raised hunting with my adoptive father and know how to use a bow well.
    Resourceful | Maybe that's not quite the right word, but I have always been good at setting up traps and using my surroundings to my advantage.
    Trustworthy | You can guarantee that I'll keep my word, and that I'll see a mission through to completion. Even if it might mean my life.

What Am I Terrible At...:
    Apathy | I don't make friends easily. Everything I have gone through has left me apathetic and jaded towards others.
    Insomniac | I have never had an easy time sleeping, and it plagues me. Because of it, my immune system is a little frail and I get sick rather easily.
    Mutism | I am mentally unable to communicate verbally with others, which hinders my interactions with them. For a while I was growing out of it, but after all that's happened I seem to have reverted.
    Melee Combat | Although my strength is improving as I grow older, I still do not have much practice in close range combat, compared to my other skills.
    Distrusting | If you want something done do it yourself. I'm tired of trying to get people to listen to reason, and I'm tired of expecting people to do the right thing.

What Do You Fear...:
    Bugs | It's not really a fear, but a severe hatred for insects, arachnids, and any other creepy crawlies thanks to Jack. It wouldn't stop me from entering a place full of them if I had to, but I'd probably burn the place on the way through.
    Darkness/Shadows | Despite it being my namesake I don't trust unnatural darkness of any sort, and no one should. You never know what's lurking within. Also thanks to Jack.
    Losing my Memory | I have a perfect memory, and after the events of Kirigakure that caused me to lose the entirety of my past, I am legitimately afraid it'll happen again. I already don't remember anything that happened after leaving Kirigakure for the last time. And even now, my mind seems to be playing tricks on me. As you guessed, that's also Jack's fault.
    Being a Burden | I hate asking for help. I hate the concept of letting others help me. I should be strong enough to do everything that needs to be done myself.
    Plaguebearer | He's the first life I ever took when I was only ten years old. And he has haunted me since then. I know he is linked to the man who killed my parents in some way, but I never had the chance to find out what it was. He has to be gone for good after this long... right?

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:46 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][W h a t _A r e _Y o u…?]
What Was I to My Home...|
    To Kirigakure, I was a Konin, and an Oinin.

What Are You Now...|
    ???

How Experienced Was I...|
    I was considered S-rank.

How Experienced Are You Now...|
    C-rank.

How Do I Experience Life...|
    • Tinker
    • Tracker
    • --
    • --

How Do I View It...|
    Technician: Artillerists and Mechanics live a relatively exhaustive, and personal, life that a Technician can appreciate, but might not understand. While an Artillerist works on weapons, and the Mechnic focuses on defenses, it is the Technician who is most favorited by people for they seek to restore and repair the supplementary services, like running water, electricity, and other such devices. It was a Technician who first discovered what a Core was, simply because the others were too busy looking for something more obvious! In the pursuit of supplementary systems, from bridges to lights to something as simple as a radar, the Technician receives a one [1] point increase per Experience Rank when dealing with items of a supplementary nature! As a side bonus, they receive one supplementary item of a random nature. Please see a member of the Event Moderation Crew for further details.
    Utilitarian: Cores are fundamental in the powering of all things from the old world. Unfortunately they are very limited in just how much they can power at one time. The Utilitarian learns to be more frugal, to channel the energy in different ways, and increase the number of devices that can be powered by a core at one time. For each discipline point invested a Core may supply power to one [1] additional device

Reckoner: The Reckoner is a tracker who specializes in bringing law breakers and evil doers to justice, though this simply the most accepted of definitions. In reality the Reckoners will seek out and hunt down that which threatens to corrupt or destroy that which they hold precious, or which already has. Tying well with an Oathkeeper, the Reckoners serve either their own ends or the ends of others for veangence's sake. This allows them a sort of protection that is given by their sheer emotional willpower: any Sensory technique that attempts to bestow knowledge of details of the character, including Energy Pool counts, Chakra Elements, etc, requires one [1] additional rank in cost as well as one [1] additional post before any information can be given. Secondly, a Tracker may mark up to three [3] specific targets that have done them wrong. Any attempts to track or hunt these targets will reduce the cost of breaking obscuring techniques by one [1] full rank. No more than three [3] may be selected at any one time, though switching Targets takes but a single post [1] to accomplish. [Focus: Sound]
    Obscure: A fundamental part of being a Tracker is to learn how to hide yourself from the eyes of others. This is difficult in the best of circumstances when the things that hunt you use Chakra to sense your presence. As such, some Trackers learn a type of hunting tactic that minimizes this presence, potentially to absolute zero. First and foremost, a Tracker who takes the Obscure discipline gains the ability to focus their presence inwards, reducing the Rank of incoming sensory techniques by one [1] per time this discipline is selected. Doing this requires the use of Stamina equal to the amount of ranks being reduced by per post. In practice, this would mean that a Tracker may, against a B - rank technique, reduce the effectiveness against them by one [1] rank if they have invested one [1] Discipline Point into it, for D - ranked cost per post. This takes up a Defensive Activation. If this reduced a Technique below E - rank, the technique cannot detect the Tracker at all.

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
    Natural Resilience | My curse provides a bonus resilience to venomous creatures, such as snakes and spiders, since cats are naturally more resistant than humans to such poisons. Because of this, it takes an extra dose of venom from animals and creatures before the poison takes effect. This does however mean I am more sensitive to poisons that affect animals, such a variety of plants.
    Dramatic Target | Due to the insane amount of events that seem to just follow me around, I have gained a sort-of "sixth sense" to when things are about to "go down". Thus, in any situation that I am aware of something incoming, I have an increase to reaction speed, as well as expend less energy to avoid it. [Randomly generate a number 1-5. If 1 or 2 are rolled, gain D-rank dodge bonus and 10% reduction to cost against the next incoming attack.]
    Practiced Signs | Thanks to losing one of my arms, I've invested time into learning to use techniques one-handed. I can now use hand seals with only one hand if I feel the need to. Or, you know, in case my arm breaks again.
    Can Never Be Too Careful | I was a puppeteer in my past life, and handled poisons and traps regularly. As such, I can almost by instinct identify them--or at the very least their presence. [+4 to Tracker Skill: Hazard Detection // Removal] [Christmas 2017]
    Invisible Strings | Although I am no longer dedicated to puppetry, I have history in building them from nothing. Combined with my general tinkering, and of course the fact that my arm is a puppet, I can still repair and build them to some extent. [+1 to Puppeteer Skill: Systematic Repair, unlocking skill for training] [Twelve Days of Christmas 2017 Day 12 Reward]
    Curse's Boon | My catlike features give me the bonus of improved senses; in particular, the senses of sound and smell. I am able to use these senses to my advantage in tracking, and because of it, gain an extra tracking Focus. [Focus: Scent] [Twelve Days of Christmas 2018 Day 12 Reward]

What Abilities Do I Have...|
    • Start with two [2] points in Drawing and Painting skills.
    • Venoms and poisons from animals take one [1] extra dose to take effect, but poisons that target animals take one [1] less.
    • Receives D-rank dodge bonus and 10% reduction to dodging something he is aware is coming.
    • Can use techniques one-handed.
    • [.5] rank increase to physical speed. [Agility 5]

How Fast Can I Learn...|
    • Learn [1] additional Fuuinjutsu per paragraph. [Ukyo]
    • One [1] post reduction to learning Drawing and Painting skills. [Ukyo]
    • One [1] post reduction to discovering Automaton abilities. [Tinker Class]
    • Two [2] post reduction to learning Tinker Skills. [Tinker Class]
    • Two [2] post reduction to learning Tracker Skills. [Tracker Class]

What Are My Limitations...|
    Chakra Pool →

• Chakra Color| Gold
      • Chakra Materialization| A wisp of an aura around him flickering like tongues of golden flames.
      • Chakra Elements |
        Suiton
        Doton

Stamina Pool →

Statistics
      • Archetype | Jack-of-all-trades
        → +125 Starting Ryo
        → +1 Stage [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
        → +2 Slots [Ninjutsu or Genjutsu]
        → +1 Proficiency Point
        → +1 Skill Point

Power → ☆☆☆ [3]
      Agility → ☆☆☆☆☆ [5]
      Intelligence → ☆☆☆☆☆ [5]
      Chakra → ☆☆☆ [3]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:48 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][W h a t _D o _Y o u_H a v e…]
What Do I Carry...|

Weapons
    • Ukyo Mizo [Tanto; Durability: 29/30]
    • Compound Bow [Durability: 25/30]
    • Arrows [4; Durability 10] [1; Durability 7]

Attire & Armor
    • Normal Clothing
    • Cuirass - Massive Armor. Made of simple steel, and very heavy. C-rank Defense, Scale 10. [Durability 30/30]

Tools
    • Compass
    • Flathead Screwdriver
    • Hatchet [Head indestructible; Shaft Durability: 5/5]
    • Spyglass
    • Skinning Knife [Durability: 5/5]
    • Whetstone [Durability: 3]

Technology:
    • Noise Cancelling Headphones - When warn, noise is reduced by 90%, though 1 chakra per post is paid to maintain the effects.

Materials
    • [6] handfuls of watercress
    • [3] rabbit hides
    • [2] pouches of rabbit jerky
    • [6] brown bomb jellies
    • [7] creep vines
    • [5] lbs of crystal [indestructible]

Miscellaneous
    • Medium Satchel
    • Sketchbook
    • Small Sketchbook
    • Pen
    • Flint and Steel
    • Twine, [49] meters
    • Oiled Waterskin
    • Bedroll
    • Fishing Hook

Event Items
    • Whispering Turkey Skull Pendant
    tab → Whispers dark secrets into your ears...or sweet nothings, depending on its mood. You never know; it might even tell something useful. Item is indestructible.
    • Immovable Stick
    tab → A stick that upon command fixes in space and will not move for anything less than 10,000 lbs of weight or pressure.
    • Pie Sling
    tab → Turns vegetables thrown into pumpkin pies. Pies deal E - ranked damage no matter how much stamina is used to throw it with.
    • Bean of Slumber
    tab → A single bean that, when eaten, makes you drowsy and conks you out 1-3 posts later. Ensures full sleep cycle and recovery for the next 2 sleep situations. Doton techniques and Suiton techniques used by consumer sprout 1-3 beans every technique used for the next year irl (ends next Thanksgiving)
    • Swanta's Bag of Coal
    tab → Apparently, there have only been naughty, naughty children this year, so Santa's bag is filled to the brim with coal. There... doesn't seem to be an end to the coal, in fact. Endless supply of coal, just coal. Every other pick has a 75% chance of being an angry looking soot mote that will sneeze at you before floating away.
    • Attack Scarf
    tab → Scarf is of choice design and color. Scarf can be used as whips from either end, and it can attack within 5 foot range without needing any movement from the wearer. The scarf deals E - ranked damage and speed, and cannot be increased unless Whip Proficiency is known, in which case the character is able to utilize their proficiency knowledge to both attack with their control, or with the scarf itself. Doing so grants 1 rank increase to speed OR strength, but the bonus is set at the beginning of combat, and cannot be changed until the beginning of another combat scenario.
    • Giant Candy Cane
    tab → When placed upon the ground a reindeer made of candy cane material will rise to become the mount of the planter for the next 15 posts. This beast moves at three times that of a human, and can run on water, but not on lava.
    • Ice Pupper
    tab → This is a cute, tiny puppy of choice breed, but made of Ice! Wait, what? Yes, of course it's real! It's alive! When exposed to heat it melts. No, no, it doesn't die! That'd be CRUEL! No, when it melts it's eyes and mouth remain, and it can bark and look around and still move around. It is a rather foolish puppy too, and tends to get into mischief when not watched too closely.
• [3] Peppermint Candy Canes
    → Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten.
• [3] Christmas Cookies
    → Increases your Chakra or Stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten.
• [5] Reroll Coupons
    → Allows for a reroll of any results, but must take the 2nd roll.
• [3] Special Reroll Coupons
    → Allows for a reroll of any results, and either result can be chosen.

Scrolls:
• Katon Scroll - Contains: Nenshou Bunshin [ B ]
• Raiton Scroll - Contains: Touei no Jutsu [E]
• Doton Scroll - Contains: Daisen no Me [E], Koujin Bunshin no Jutsu [E], Tsuchi Tou Tou [E]
• Doton Scroll - Contains: Iwagakure: Shunshin no Jutsu [D], Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu [D]

• Hyouton Scroll - Contains: Yuki Soujuu [E]
• Kouton Scroll - Contains: Kou Soujuu [E], Kouton: Tsukenaosu [E], Kouton: Saikou no Buki [D]
• Ukyo Scroll - Contains: Sumi Soujuu [E], Ink Projectiles [D], Sumi Bunshin [C]
• Ukyo Scroll - Contains: Sumi Yusou no Jutsu [C]

• Hagane no Shunkan Scroll - Contains: Stage Two - All of Stage Two
• Uwame Scroll - Contains: Stage One - Stance of Drawing, Tracer
• Kyoukan Ya - Contains: Stage One - All of Stage One

Updated 09/24/18

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:14 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][W h a t _D o _Y o u_K n o w…]
What Can I Do...|
    Ninjutsu → 17 // 33
    Genjutsu → 02 // 03
    Kuchiyose → 00 // 09
    Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 06 // 07
    Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 02 // 02
    Skill Points → 68 // 68
    Proficiency Points → 13 // 13

What Am I Proficient In...|
    • Handheld Ranged Weapons
    • Medium Ranged Weapon
      • Compound Bow ► B [FT]
      • Crossbow ► C [FT]
      • Shortbow ► E
      • Longbow ► E

• Large Ranged Weapons
    • Single Handed Light Weapons
      • Tantō ► B [FT]
      • Daggers ► E

• Unarmed
      • Offensive ► C
      • Defensive ► C

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
Quote:
    • Marionette - E [ST]

Maruton
    • Shadowing Stealth [E] [FT]
    • Transformation [E] [FT]
    Escape Artist [E]
    Substitution [E]
    Barrier Shatter [E]
    Feigning Sleep [E]
    String Reeling [X :: E]
    Roof Tile Shuriken [X :: E]
    Toothpick [X :: E]
    • Act of Tree Climbing [X :: E] [FT]
    • Act of Water Walking [X :: E] [FT]
    • Release [X :: E] [FT]

• Mana Absorption [D] [FT]
    Temporary Body Paralysis [D]

Mouth Seal [C]
    Astral Projection [C]
    Face Copy [X :: C]
    Change [X :: C]
    Water Droplet Reflection Sight [C :: X]

Fuuinjutsu
    • Enclosing Seal [X :: A] [E-D] [C-A 3 FT]
    • Unsealing [X :: A] [E-D] [C-A 3 FT]
    • Time Seal [E] [FT]

• Fuuin Tsunagu [D] [FT]
    • Ryuu Teichi no Jutsu [D] [FT]

• Scroll Communication Technique [C] [FT]
    • Sanjuroku-ju no Saisei Kekkai [C] [FT]

Kuchiyose
    • Kuchiyose • Usuimon [D] [FT]

• Kuchiyose no Jutsu [C] [FT]
    • Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu [C] [FT]
    Nature Summoning [C]

Suiton
    • Water Manipulation [X:E] [5 FT]
    • Water Blade [X:E] [FT]
    Water Trick [E]
    Water Mirror [E]
    Fish Spit [E]

• Underwater Breathing [D] [FT]
    • Water Puddle [D] [FT]
      • Water Puddle Transportation [C:Augment] [FT]
    • Mist Vision [D] [FT]
    Water Shield [D]

• Water Armor [C] [FT]
    Starch Syrup Capture [C]
    Water Prison [C]
    Water Chains [C]

Doton
    • Earth Manipulation [X:E] [5 FT]
    Third Eye [E]
    Swift Earth [E]
    Rock Throw [E]
    Stone Bracers [E]
    Earth Military Movement [E]

• Double Suicide Decapitation [D] [FT]
    Rock Shield [X :: D]
    Stone Breast Plate [D]
    Ground Shaking [D]
      Ground Shock Wave [C:Augment]

• Earth Tremor Sense [C] [FT]
    Explosive Stone Substitution [C]
    Earthen Rising Spears [C]
    Rock Spear [C]
    Light Weight Rock [X :: C]
    Stone Needle Skin [C]

Clones
    Illusion Clone [E]
    • Dust Clone [E] [FT]
    Water Clone [D]
    Earth Clone [D]
    Water Reflection Clone [C]
    Sand Clone [C]

Body Flicker
    Body Flicker [D]
    Seal Release: Body Flicker [D]
    Water Release: Body Flicker [D]
    Earth Release: Body Flicker [D]
    • Hidden Earth: Body Flicker [D] [FT]

Ukyo Clan
    • Ink Manipulation [E] [FT]
    • Ink Projectiles [D] [FT]
    • Ink Clone [C] [FT]
    Ink Mist [C]
    • Ink Transport [C] [FT]
    • Super Beast Imitation [C] [FT]

Sakkakugan

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
Illusory
    Mark of the Unfamiliar [E]
    Scent of the Peculiar [E]
    Shadow Glare [E]
    • Chameleon Skin [E] [FT]
    Psychedelic [E]

• Kokohi no Justu [C] [FT]
Enchantment
    Sounding the Unfamiliar [E]
    Thunder Voice [E]
    Discharge [E]
    Disorienting Motion [E]
    Poison Ivy [E]
    Static [E]
    Depth Distortion [E]
    All Directions [E]
    Closed Sight [E]
    Mist [E]
    Hunger [E]
    Thirst [E]
Instance
    Thunder Trap [E]
    Trickster's Sandstorm [E]
    Through the Unfamiliar [E]
    Mud Slip [E]
    Annoying Dust [E]
    Touch of the Unfamiliar [E]
    Sound [E]

• Buki Hanshoku [D] [FT]
Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Shadow of the Heavens
    Stage One
    Perch [E:Stance]
    Wall Scaling Technique [E:Simple]
    Fall Breaker [X:Simple]
    Stage Two
    Flying Kick [X:Simple]
    Flying Tackle [X:Simple]
    Double Jump [D:Spiritual]

Sazanami
    Stage One
    First Footing: Standing Stance [E:Stance]
    Double Strike [E:Training]
    Stage Two
    Second Footing: Horse Stance [D:Stance]
    Bell Ring [X:Simple]

Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Uwame
    Stage One
    • Stance of Drawing [E:Stance] [FT]
    • Full Draw [X:Complex] [FT]
    • Tracer [E:Spiritual] [FT]
    Stage Two
    • Quick Knock [D:Complex] [FT]
    • Hawk's Eye [D:Spiritual] [FT]
    • Arrow Creation [X:Spiritual] [FT]
    Stage Three
    • Skill: Multitasking [C:Training] [3 FT]
    • Two Shot Spread [C:Simple] [FT]
    • Wailing Specter [C:Complex] [FT]
    • Crouching Stance [C:Simple] [3 FT]
    • Distance Creation [C:Complex] [FT]
Kyoukan Ya
    Stage One
    • Ranger's Grace [E:Stance] [FT]
    • Quick Draw! [E:Simple] [FT]
    • Arc Bolt [E:Complex] [FT]
    Stage Two
    • Rapid Fire [X:Simple] [FT]
    • Sidewinder [X:Complex] [FT]
    • Heaven's Spear [X:Complex] [FT]
    Stage Three
    • Cluster Training [C:Training] [3 FT]
    • Elemental Arrow [C:Training] [3 FT]
    • Fallen Bolt [X:Complex] [FT]
    • Trip Wire [C:Complex] [FT]
    • Rocket Bolt [X:Complex] [FT]
Hojinshi Art
    Stage One
    Rogue's Stance [E:Stance]
    Assassin's Revenge [X:Simple]
    Assassin's Secret [X:Simple]
    Shadow's Rush [X:Simple]
    Stage Two
    Cretin's Curse [X:Simple]
    Cretin's Parliament [X:Simple]
    Divine Punishment [X:Complex]
    Rising Ailment [X:Complex]
    Stage Three
    Quick Kill [C:Training]
    Stealth Walk [C:Complex]
Quote:

▬▬┤|T a l e n t s
Tracker
    • Scent Trail [E] [FT]
    • Hunter's Mark [E] [FT]

Blade Draw [X:Simple]
    • Camouflage [D] [FT]
    Strider [D:Training]
    • Ghost Impression [D] [FT]

• Backstab [C] [FT]
    • Behind Enemy Lines [C:Simple] [FT]
    • Silent Step [C] [FT]
    • In Cold Blood [C] [FT]
    Snake's Strike

Tinker
    • Command: Stay/Follow [E] [FT]
    • Command: Recall [E] [FT]

Command: Attack [C]
    Command: Defend [C]

General Talents
    Curving the Bullet [E:Simple]
    Startling Kick [X:Simple]

Charge [X:Simple]
    Double Step [D:Simple]
    Flurry of Blows [X:Simple]
    Heart Thrust [X:Simple]
    Traverse Cut [X:Simple]
    Triple Slash [X:Simple]
    Vortex Slash [X:Simple]

Distant Blade [X:Complex]
    Headlong Rush [C:Simple]
    Overhand Strike [X:Simple]
    Owlshot [C:Simple]
    Pounce [X:Simple]
    • Reckless Charge [C :: Passive] [FT]
    Whirlwind Slash [X:Simple]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:04 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][W h a t _I s _Y o u r_P a s t…]
What Era Are You From....:
    I was born in the Era of Madness, and lived the remainder of my past life in the Era of Division, before... before... I don't remember.

What Have You Experienced...:
    Before Kirigakure
    My birth has always been unknown to me, even to my adoptive parents, and no one has bothered to tell me about it--not that I have had that much interest until more recently. Or I guess it hasn’t been so… recently. I know I was born on April seventeenth somewhere in Mizu no Kuni, and when I was old enough to understand, I was told the village I was from was destroyed by the Rokubi, the six-tailed demon. My birth mother brought me to another family, a family of farmers who grew and caught their own food, to keep me safe. I do not know what happened to my birth parents, but they left with me an Ukiyo Mizo, the short blade of the Ukyo Clan.

I started drawing almost as soon as I could hold a pencil, and while the drawings were crude, they were amazingly accurate in details a boy of three should not have noticed, let alone remembered. I became focused on my drawings, obsessed with them, and I stopped paying attention to reality. I drew scenes from books I read or news I heard, drew horrific and beautiful creatures alike. By the time I was five, not an inch of wall space could be seen in my room, and my art had improved to look as though someone twice my age had drawn it.

Thanks to my overactive imagination and the nightmares that haunted my dreams, I have never been able to sleep well, and it has always been obvious through my health. I’ve always been somewhat sickly because of it.

On top of the insomnia, my parents never realized I was mute until they took me into the city to meet relatives of theirs. I would not say a word to them. In fact, it seemed more like I ignored their presence. Even children of my age I would not speak to, and I was ridiculed for it by child and adult alike.

Needless to say, I did not go to the city with them again.

Nothing spectacular happened for the next couple of years. Since my family grew and caught their own food, I was taught how to use a bow, something that distracted me from my drawings for a while. The utter calm I was known for helped me learn to hit in or near the center of a target seven times out of ten, and practice on moving animals improved this further.

My peaceful life turned upside down when I was eight.

"A man came to our house looking for a place to stay for the night. Mother and Father agreed to let him stay when he paid them, but something felt strange about him. There was something dark... frightening. I knew he was watching me.

"But nothing happened, not that evening, or that night, or even when he left the next morning.

"It wasn't until a month later, when he showed up again, that everything changed. He wasn't there to stay the night. He shoved Father out of the way, and Mother, too, when she got in the way. He was after me, I knew that.

"Everything that happened after is a blur. He grabbed me, screaming, "Give it to me, or else". All I could do was cry. I didn't understand,

"Then I watched him stab Mother. I saw her fall to the floor, her eyes wide and staring at me, but I knew she was dead. Father came at the man with an axe, but the man moved faster than I thought was possible, and suddenly Father was dead, too.

"The man grabbed me again, but seeing my tears only made him angrier. He used something, a scroll, I think, and there was a flash of light and suddenly the world seemed overwhelming to my senses. I heard him say that no one would listen to me now. I don't remember anything after."

When I next woke, hoping it was a dream, I found my parents just as I had seen them before. Afraid that the man would still be there, I ran. I knew the road led to other people, where I might find help. However, the moment people saw me, I was chased away, being called a demon. Confused, afraid, and alone, I was forced to wander just outside of the village.

Later I realized why they were afraid of me. I had a long, thin tail, like a cat, and ears like one too.

The next couple of months were the hardest time of my life. I knew how to hunt, but had no supplies for much of anything else, and I was too afraid to go home. Frequently, I was forced back into the village to acquire things I needed, and every time I was chased away again. I was beaten several times, but I always managed to get away.

One particular time was especially bad, and I may have been killed if someone hadn't stepped in. The boy hadn't really said anything, but looked at them, said some gibberish, and they ran off. The boy helped me back to my feet and led me back to his house, which was apparently outside the village.

Jack Harren Snipe quickly became the only one I knew I could trust, and was the first one outside my family I would speak to, though that took time as well. About a year or so later, Jack suggested that I join the academy in Kirigakure, telling me I had potential and that it would prove to others my 'curse' was a boon, not a weakness.

Jack then disappeared.

Adjusting to 'Normal' Life
    Academy years, attempted to stab someone, eventually graduated, received headband from Jack.

The Plaguebearer
    Tracked down thieves who led to Plaguebearer attack; Jack's genjutsu made him see parents; killed Plaguebearer & became Chuunin; one year time skip.

The Bloody Mist
    Fought Red's character (look up name), after defeating, saved from drowning; promoted to jounin & they go to Takumi to get puppets

Attack on Kumogakure
    Traveled to Kumogakure after Takumi to aid in UHV attack & Nibi was attacking; Myurai flooded area & Shadow saved himself & Jack with new puppet; told to retreat soon after; went on mission to Kumo a while after & attacked by small group of UHV; genin was poisoned; wiped out UHV attacks

Prison Break
    Fought Hashgroth; genin who was poisoned was killed; Thenal'fan ate Shadow's arm & cauterized it; ended up helping Shadow defeat Hashgroth and sealing him away; passed out; woke up to Jack leaving & told him to just go; Small UHV attack on village; Sypher dropped ship on tower & Shadow helped save survivors; acquired UHV shield.

Time Loop
    Time loop

The Seal is Weakening
    New arm acquired; given another squad to train but can hardly focus on them; unable to sleep more frequently; sent to deliver message to Suna; detoured & almost killed by Saiken as it tries to break free; manages to take control of the bijuu

What to Do About the UHV
    Hurries back to Kiri & panics to Sypher about bijuu; Sypher acts like he already knows and brushes off concern; leaving, confronts Jack & punches him; meeting regarding Suna proposal gets nowhere; confronts Jack again & expresses anger

Sero Disaster
    Sent on missions with Jack to get help from Konoha; find it in disarray and find no help; begin Sero disaster, which ends with Shadow 'at fault' for the village flooding

Nightmare
    New village built; out of lack of sleep, Jack triggers village's defenses and all shinobi are caught in crossfire; must collect all artifact & take them to the heart of the island; lost memory

A New & Strange World
    No memory; The Shippening

???

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:10 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][W h a t _H a v e _Y o u_A c c o m p l i s h e d…]
What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
    • The machine in the basement of Blazing Abodes creates chimeras of any DNA it can get its tendrils on.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:11 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][Y o u r _C a r e e r _D a t a...]
▬▬┤|Jobs • Complete
    • E Rank :: 00

• D Rank :: 00

• C Rank :: 00

• B Rank :: 00

• A Rank :: 00

• S Rank :: 00

▬▬┤|Crafting • Training
    Woodworking // Tier 0 :: Rank 0
    • Tier [0]
      • Rank [1] [3/5] [x]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]
    • Tier [1]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]
    • Tier [2]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]
    • Tier [3]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]

[2nd Craft] // Tier 0 :: Rank 0
    • Tier [0]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]
    • Tier [1]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]
    • Tier [2]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]

[3rd Craft] // Tier 0 :: Rank 0
    • Tier [0]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]
    • Tier [1]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]

▬▬┤|Crafting • Complete
    • Tier [0] :: 01
    Makeshift Hatchet [x]

• Tier [1] :: 00

• Tier [2] :: 00

• Tier [3] :: 00

• Tier [4] :: 00

• Tier [5] :: 00

▬▬┤|Skill • Training
    Gathering
    Hunting :: Tracker
      Hunting, Normal Animals // Tier 0 :: Rank 2 [Trained: 0/6]
      • Tier [0] :: Rank [1] • [2] • [3] • 4 • 5
      • Tier [1] :: Rank 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10
      • Tier [2] :: Rank 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15
      • Tier [3] :: Rank 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20
      • Tier [4] :: Rank 21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25
      • Tier [5] :: Rank 26 • 27 • 28 • 29 • 30

Hunting, Unnatural Animals // Tier 0 :: Rank 2 [Trained: 0/6]

Hunting, Humanoid // Tier 0 :: Rank 2 [Trained: 0/6]
      • Tier [0] :: Rank [1] • [2] • 3 • 4 • 5

Hunting, Monsters // Tier 0 :: Rank 2 [Trained: 0/6]

Survival
      Foraging // Tier 1 :: Rank 7 [Trained: 4/6]
      • Tier [0] :: Rank [1] • [2] • [3][4] • [5]
      • Tier [1] :: Rank [6][7] • 8 • 9 • 10

Field Triage // Tier 1 :: Rank 5 [Trained: 3/6]
      • Tier [0] :: Rank [1] • [2] • [3][4][5]

Item Identification // Tier 1 :: Rank 5 [Trained: 2/6]
      • Tier [0] :: Rank [1] • [2] • [3] • [4][5]

Artistic
      Drawing // Tier 2 :: Rank 10 [Trained: 4/6]
      • Tier [0] :: Rank [1] • [2] • [3] • [4] • [5]
      • Tier [1] :: Rank [6] • [7][8][9] • [10]

Painting // Tier 1 :: Rank 5 [Trained: 3/6]
      • Tier [0] :: Rank [1] • [2] • [3][4][5]

Chemistry
      Poisonmaking // Tier 1 :: Rank 7 [Trained: 2/6]
      • Tier [1] :: Rank [6] • [7] • 8 • 9 • 10

Bombmaking // Tier 1 :: Rank 7 [Trained: 3/6]
      • Tier [1] :: Rank [6] • [7] • 8 • 9 • 10

Cooking
      Baking // Tier 1 :: Rank 5 [Trained: 2/6]
      • Tier [0] :: Rank [1] • [2] • [3][4] • [5]

Mechanical :: Tinker
      Hazard Detection & Removal // Tier 2 :: Rank 11 [Trained: 4/6]
      • Tier [1] :: Rank [6][7][8] • [9] • [10]
      • Tier [2] :: Rank [11] • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15

Systematic Repair // Tier 2 :: Rank 12 [Trained: 4/6]
      • Tier [2] :: Rank [11] • [12] • 13 • 14 • 15

Regulatory Processing // Tier 1 :: Rank 8 [Trained: 4/6]
      • Tier [0] :: Rank [1] • [2][3][4][5]
      • Tier [1] :: Rank [6] • [7] • [8] • 9 • 10

Functional Adaptation // Tier 2 :: Rank 10 [Trained: 4/6]

Mechanical :: Puppeteer
      Systematic Repair // Tier 2 :: Rank 10 [Trained: 4/6]
      • Tier [1] :: Rank [6][7] • [8] • [9] • [10]

Herbology
      Identification // Tier 1 :: Rank 5 [Trained: 2/6]

Updated: 01/01/19

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:15 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][Y o u r _T r a n s a c t i o n _D a t a...]
    ▬▬┤|Event • Bonuses
    Thanksgiving 2017
    • 3 E-D rank scrolls [2 Ninjutsu, 1 Bloodline]
    • 4 Skill Points
    • +50 Chakra
    • Whispering Pineapple [approved to be turkey skull pendant by Lan]
    • Immovable Stick
    • Pie Sling
    • Bean of Slumber

Christmas 2017
    • 2 D-C rank Scrolls [1 Ninjutsu, 1 Bloodline]
    • 4 Skills Points
    • 1 Minor PA
    • Attack Scarf
    • Swanta's Bag of Coal
    • Giant Candy Cane
    • Ice Puppy [Gifted]

Twelve Days of Christmas 2017
    • 3 Peppermint Candy Canes
    • 2 Skill Points
    • 3 Christmas Cookies
    • (Random Items)
    • (Scrolls)
    • 5 Reroll Coupons
    • (Scrolls)
    • (Random Items)
    • 3 Special Reroll Coupons
    • 10 Free Training Posts [10/10 used]
    • (Scrolls)
    • 1 Moderate PA

Weekly Check-In
    • [93] Free Training Posts [93/93 used]
    • [13] Free Activity Posts [0/13 used]
    • [1] 'Get Out of Jail Free' Coupon
    • [1] Replicant Coupon
    • [2] Tasty Peaches
    • [1] Furry Cookie
    • [1] Scorched Shortbread
    • [3] Cloud Mints
    • [6] Skill Points and [5] Technique Slots
    • [1] Banhammer
    • [2] Reward Rerolls
    • [1] Ginger Cat Cookie
    • [2] Special Reward Rerolls
    • [1] Random Scroll

How Much Experience Do You Have...|
    07,825 Exp

▬▬┤|Experience • Gained
    11/08/17 - Roleplay Bonus [+200]
    12/16/17 - Roleplay Bonus [+100]
    01/04/17 - Defeated C-rank Creature [+300]
    02/02/18 - Roleplay Bonus [+75]
    02/04/18 - Closed Beta Bonus [+250]
    04/25/18 - Roleplay Bonus [+100]
    06/27/18 - Roleplay Bonus [+100]
    09/03/18 - Creature Defeated [+300]
    11/17/18 - Halloween Event 2018 [+1200]
    11/22/18 - Thanksgiving 2018 Bonus [+2000]
    01/01/19 - New Year's Time Skip [+3000]

How Much Ryo Do You Have...|
    00, 000 Ryo

▬▬┤|Bank • Account

Updated 09/24/18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:17 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][M i s c e l l a n e o u s...]
Safe Food/Spices/Herbs
• Alfalfa (small quantities; diuretic)
• Almonds
• Allspice
• Aloe Vera (gel only)
• Anise (acts like catnip)
• Apple Cider Vinegar (helps with infections)
• Apple (fruit only)
• Apricot (fruit only)
• Argan Oil (good for fur)
• Artichoke
• Basil
• Beets
• Blueberries
• Brazil nuts (small portions)
• Broccoli
• Burdock Root
• Cabbage (small portions)
• Cashews
• Catnip (small portions; may act as a sedative)
• Cherry (fruit only)
• Chestnut
• Chickpeas
• Cilantro (Coriander)
• Cinnamon
• Cloves (small portions)
• Cranberry
• Daikon/Radish
• Dandelion
• Dill (dermatitis with prolonged contact)
• Elderberry (ripe or cooked fruit)
• Euphrasia/Eyebright
• Fennel (small portions)
• Fennugreek
• Feverfew (alternative to aspirin)
• Ginger Root (soothes upset stomach)
• Ginseng (good for the heart)
• Goldenseal (stimulates immune system)
• Grapefruit (fruit only)
• Green Tea (caffeine free)
• Hawthorn Berry
• Hazelnuts (small portions)
• Honey
• Kelp (small portions)
• Lemon Balm
• Licorice Root
• Liverwort
• Magnolia
• Marigold
• Marshmallow
• Milk Thistle
• Olive Oil
• Peanuts/Peanut Butter
• Pecan
• Pepper (black pepper)
• Pine Nuts (small portions)
• Pineapple
• Pistachios (small portions)
• Pomegranate
• Prickly Pear
• Raspberry
• Rosehip (small portions)
• Rosemary
• Sage
• Salt (small amounts)
• Sarsaparilla
• Spearmint
• Spinach (small portions)
• St. John's Wort
• Strawberry
• Sweet Potato
• Thyme
• Tomato (must be completely ripe)
• Turmeric
• Vanilla
• Walnuts
• Wasabi (small portions)
• Wheatgrass
• Wormwood

Toxic Food/Spices/Herbs
• Alcohol: Small amount can cause depression, alcohol poisoning or even coma; low heart rate, low body temperature, low blood sugar; can cause death
• Aloe Vera (anything but gel): vomiting, lethargy, diarrhea
• Apple (stem, leaves, seeds contain cyanide): red mucous membranes, dilated pupils, difficulty breathing, shock
• Apricot (stem, leaves, seeds contain cyanide): red mucous membranes, dilated pupils, difficulty breathing, shock
• Aspirin: inappetence, vomiting, diarrhea, intestinal hemorrhaging, weakness, in-coordination; large amounts can cause coma or death
• Avocado: Liver problems
• Bay Leaf: Vomiting and diarrhea
• Borage (starflower): vomiting, diarrhea, dermatitis
• Caffeine (mild unless severely overdosed, such as by eating chocolate): Increased heart rate, excitement, increased blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, tremors, seizures; large amounts can cause weakness or coma
• Cayenne Pepper: severe intestinal distress; also great dislike of smell/taste
• Chamomile: Contact dermatitis, vomiting, diarrhea, anorexia, allergic reaction; long term can lead to bleeding
• Cherry (stem, leaves, seeds contain cyanide): red mucous membranes, dilated pupils, difficulty breathing, shock
• Chili Pepper: severe intestinal distress; also great dislike of smell/taste
• Chocolate: Vomiting, diarrhea, increased body temperature, rapid breathing, increased heart rate, low blood pressure, seizures; large amounts can cause weakness or coma
• Comfrey: Liver damage (ingested in large amounts)
• Elderberry (entire plant; unripe fruit): can cause cyanide buildup when metabolized
• Eucalyptus: salivation, vomiting, diarrhea, depression, weakness
• Geranium: vomiting, anorexia, depression, dermatitis
• Garlic: vomiting, anemia, blood in urine, weakness, high heart rate, panting
• Grapes: can cause acute kidney failure
• Grapefruit (plant and skin): vomiting, diarrhea, depression, potential dermatitis
• Hemp (Marijuana): Prolonged depression, vomiting, in-coordination, sleepiness or excitation, hypersalivation, dilated pupils, low blood pressure, low body temperature, seizure, coma, death (rare)
• Holly: Vomiting, diarrhea, and depression
• Horse Chestnut: Severe vomiting and diarrhea, depression or excitement, dilated pupils, coma, convulsions, unsteadiness
• Horsetail: Thiamine deficiency; weakness, weight loss, staggers, tremors, death
• Juniper: Abdominal pain and kidney problems
• Kale: Anemia
• Lavender: Nausea, vomiting, inappetence
• Lemon (skin and plant): vomiting, diarrhea, depression, potential dermatitis
• Lime (skin and plant): vomiting, diarrhea, depression, potential dermatitis
• Marjoram: Vomiting and diarrhea
• Mint: vomiting and diarrhea with large ingestion
• Mustard: vomiting and diarrhea; upset stomach
• Nettle (Stinging; touch): Redness, swelling, intense itching, drooling, vomiting, labored breathing, muscle spasms, in-coordination
• Nicotine: Vomiting, abnormal heart rate, in-coordination, tremors, weakness, collapse
• Nutmeg: Large quantities can cause tremors, seizures, and may be fatal
• Onions: Vomiting, anemia, blood in urine, weakness, high heart rate, panting
• Oregano: Mild vomiting and diarrhea
• Peppermint: Can cause aspiration pneumonia; products may contain aspirin
• Poppy (large amounts): Inappetence, sedation, in-coordination, slowed breathing, slowed heart rate, dilated pupils, coma
• Potato (raw): upset stomach; large amounts similar effects to nightshade
• Red Clover: Vomiting and diarrhea
• Saffron: Oral irritation, bloody vomiting, diarrhea, shock, multi-organ damage, bone marrow suppression
• Tarragon: Mild vomiting and diarrhea
• Tomato (unripe): hypersalivation, inappetence, severe gastrointestinal upset, depression, weakness, dilated pupils, slow heart rate
• Watercress: Mild vomiting and diarrhea
• Yarrow: Increased urination, vomiting, diarrhea, dermatitis

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:17 pm

________Personal Identification
Name: Shadow Hunyistir
Race: Human
Physical Description:
    Height: 5'07"
    Weight: 120 lbs

I'm pale skinned with deep circles under ice blue eyes from lack of sleep. Or, that's what it used to be. Now, my right eye is green because of... I... I'm not sure. I can't remember, which is a strange concept that's starting to become too familiar. A mop of wavy black hair falls into my eyes and curls into a thin and long, but young, face. Some of my hair reaches almost shoulder length. I have a fairly light build with broad shoulders, and I seem to be leaning more toward medium as I grow older and stronger. Oh, and I have the ears and tail of a cat, thanks to a curse put on my when I was young. A black mark stretches on each cheek from the fur of my ears to about the center of my eyes. A similar marking wraps around my torso, ending just before the navel, though I don't think anyone has seen that. A cluster of scars decorate my jawline on the right side and my right ear, as well as my right shoulder and side.

Then of course, I am missing my right arm. Or I was. I'd had a puppet arm built and surgically attached to my chakra network so that I would still be able to use jutsu freely. However, the metal arm there is not the one I remember, and it seems to have fused with my flesh at the attachment point midway up my upper arm. A litter of scars surround the site. It seems I'll still be able to make any necessary adjustments to it, but it can no longer be completely removed.

As for clothing, I wear whatever I can find, preferably clean but I'm not always that fortunate. I prefer to wear a coat to hide my arm, but it gets in the way in combat. The only other static piece of clothing I have is an old blue jacket of mine that I've made into a sort of sash as padding between my weapon belt and body. Long pants and tall boots are preferable as well, and I frequently wear a hooded scarf or cloak.
Fears:
    Bugs | It's not really a fear, but a severe hatred for insects, arachnids, and any other creepy crawlies thanks to Jack. It wouldn't stop me from entering a place full of them if I had to, but I'd probably burn the place on the way through.
    Darkness/Shadows | Despite it being my namesake I don't trust unnatural darkness of any sort, and no one should. You never know what's lurking within. Also thanks to Jack.
    Losing my Memory | I have a perfect memory, and after the events of Kirigakure that caused me to lose the entirety of my past, I am legitimately afraid it'll happen again. I already don't remember anything that happened after leaving Kirigakure for the last time. And even now, my mind seems to be playing tricks on me. As you guessed, that's also Jack's fault.
    Being a Burden | I hate asking for help. I hate the concept of letting others help me. I should be strong enough to do everything that needs to be done myself.
    Plaguebearer | He's the first life I ever took when I was only ten years old. And he has haunted me since then. I know he is linked to the man who killed my parents in some way, but I never had the chance to find out what it was. He has to be gone for good after this long... right?
Personality:
    I'm a good person... or at least I try to be.

[Shadow is a character, to say the least, and often gives off an air of dispassion and apathy, leading others to think he's an unpleasant person, and while this might be the case at first glance, his intentions are always good. In fact, he has no intention of wronging others and will often go to their aid even if he does not want to, not because he has to. Although that does make up a good portion of his claims.]

I like to craft and create. It helps me focus my scattered thoughts.

[As a member of the Ukyo who focus on the arts to bring them to life, Shadow has the qualities as a person and an artist to match. With a perfect memory of things he sees and a wild imagination, anything from recreating past events to creating something completely from scratch is easy for him. With this quality, he is also highly observant without even realizing it. Though most see him as cold and aloof, those that get to know him can have a glance at the enthusiastic child within, and he takes pride in letting people see his creations.]

I'm not very good at making friends. Every time someone tries, I can't help but push them away.

[Shadow’s greatest downfall is his distance from reality, and he will go out of his way to detach himself from others. He is quite happy in his own imagined world and will often daydream, easily being absorbed in his ideas. Likewise, he is not very sensitive to others. In fact, he is oblivious to them more often than not, and is passive in the face of tragedy. This gives people the impression that he has no ambition or care for anything. He does not want to be with others and lacks the social skills required to be with them.

This does not mean he is a hopeless case. He just requires someone willing to take the time to get to know him and earn his trust.]

I have a lot to say but never seem to have words to say it.

[Shadow’s mutism makes it no easier to get close to him. It is not entirely clear why he stopped talking, but it started well before his family died. Those that knew him assumed it has something to do with his inability to sleep. His mustism has nothing to do with being shy. In fact, he is very confident, almost too confident, and is perfectly able to understand and speak. He is just unwilling to speak to any but a few specific people.

As he reached his mid-teens he began to grow out of his mutism as he was forced to deal with others, and even began fully expressing his thoughts, regardless of how blunt they were. But now it seems he's reverted and lost his ability to speak altogether for reasons he himself doesn't even know.]

I'm still awake when the rest of the world isn't. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to sleep.

[Just as insomnia is defined, Shadow has always had an inability to sleep uninterrupted. Sometimes he simply cannot sleep. Because of this, he is rarely ever fully rested and always tired, shown by the seemingly permanent dark circles around his eyes that look like bruising. He also has fairly poor health as compared with others his age, and he is small for his age as well, though as he grows older and stronger, he's proving that he'll end up fairly tall. It is uncertain what exactly is causing the insomnia, whether it is fear, stress, or anxiety. He thought, for a while, it was the Rokubi's fault, but his ability to sleep has not improved even after being on good terms with the bijuu, or after the bijuu was gone.

It also leads to him napping several times during the day if there is time to try to make up for the lost sleep.

After every sleep post, a 4-sided die is rolled to determine how much sleep he got:
    • 1 – 100% chakra/stamina restored (meaning 100% of the 25% restored)
    • 2 – 50% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 50% of the 25% restored)
    • 3 – 25% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 25% of the 25% restored)
    • 4 – 0% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 0% of the 25% restored)]

I've gone through a lot, and it feels like no one understands. It's made me jaded.

[Although the first several years of his life were peaceful, Shadow has had nearly nothing but disaster after anther happen since he was eight. His apathy comes from exactly that. He has built up layer after layer of defenses around himself that his shell is nearly impossible to break anymore, except for those few that have managed to make their way through who he presumes are dead. What's more is that he feels like he himself is dividing in two, and wages war internally. He must first survive that battle before he can open up again. Until then, he will be selfish in that he believes he has had life off worse than others, and that they could never understand what he has been through.]

Strengths:
      Perfect memory | I am known for my crystal clear memory and my ability to recreate almost anything I have seen on paper. I can remember everything from before the curse in fine detail.
      Enhanced senses | Thanks to the seal used on me when I was younger to change my appearance, my senses have been enhanced, especially hearing and smell.
      Archery | I was raised hunting with my adoptive father and know how to use a bow well.
      Resourceful | Maybe that's not quite the right word, but I have always been good at setting up traps and using my surroundings to my advantage.
      Trustworthy | You can guarantee that I'll keep my word, and that I'll see a mission through to completion. Even if it might mean my life.
    Weaknesses:
      Apathy | I don't make friends easily. Everything I have gone through has left me apathetic and jaded towards others.
      Insomniac | I have never had an easy time sleeping, and it plagues me. Because of it, my immune system is a little frail and I get sick rather easily.
      Mutism | I am mentally unable to communicate verbally with others very well, which hinders my interactions with them. For a while I was growing out of it, but after all that's happened I seem to have reverted.
      Melee Combat | Although my strength is improving as I grow older, I still do not have much practice in close range combat, compared to my other skills.
      Distrusting | If you want something done do it yourself. I'm tired of trying to get people to listen to reason, and I'm tired of expecting people to do the right thing.
History: TL;DR A lot of crap happened. Has its own post.
Personal Attributes:
    Natural Resilience | My curse provides a bonus resilience to venomous creatures, such as snakes and spiders, since cats are naturally more resistant than humans to such poisons. Because of this, it takes an extra dose of venom from animals and creatures before the poison takes effect. This does however mean I am more sensitive to poisons that affect animals, such a variety of plants.
    Dramatic Target | Due to the insane amount of events that seem to just follow me around, I have gained a sort-of "sixth sense" to when things are about to "go down". Thus, in any situation that I am aware of something incoming, I have an increase to reaction speed, as well as expend less energy to avoid it. [Randomly generate a number 1-5. If 1 or 2 are rolled, gain D-rank dodge bonus and 10% reduction to cost against the next incoming attack.]
    Practiced Signs | Thanks to losing one of my arms, I've invested time into learning to use techniques one-handed. I can now use hand seals with only one hand if I feel the need to. Or, you know, in case my arm breaks again.
    Can Never Be Too Careful | I was a puppeteer in my past life, and handled poisons and traps regularly. As such, I can almost by instinct identify them--or at the very least their presence. [+2 to Tracker Skill: Hazard Detection // Removal] [Christmas 2017]
    Invisible Strings | Although I am no longer dedicated to puppetry, I have history in building them from nothing. Combined with my general tinkering, and of course the fact that my arm is a puppet, I can still repair and build them to some extent. [+1 to Puppeteer Skill: Systematic Repair, unlocking skill for training] [Twelve Days of Christmas 2017 Day 12 Reward]
    Curse's Boon | My catlike features give me the bonus of improved senses; in particular, the senses of sound and smell. I am able to use these senses to my advantage in tracking, and because of it, gain an extra tracking Focus. [Focus: Scent] [Twelve Days of Christmas 2018 Day 12 Reward]
Bonuses:
• Half [.5] rank increase to physical speed [Jack-of-all-Trades, E]
• Mana reduction to cost of Spells and Spiritual attacks (minimum of [5]) [Jack-of-all-Trades, D]

• Learn [2] additional techniques of choice per post. [Tinker Class] (choose later)
• Learn [2] additional Tracker Talents per paragraph. [Tracker Class]

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: C-rank
b]Classes:
      • Tinker
      • Tracker
      Gadgeteer

Disciplines:

Tinker
      • Mechanic :: Of the Tinkers it is the Mechanic that is most well known, given it is they and they alone who can rebuild 5th Era Technology. Once selected, every experience rank generates six [6] Blueprints for useful technology, with three [3] additional gained at every experience rank. These Blueprints are for needed technology, and attempts will be made to ensure it isn't technology that is already rediscovered. These Blueprints allow the building/repair of other technology, such as a Blueprint to repair guns and helicopters, and are "encoded" so that only the Mechanic who receives them can read them, unless they choose to decode them for others. Furthermore, their Systematic Repair skill is always considered two [2] points higher, no matter the number of points already invested.
      Tracker
      • Ranger :: Riding the fence of the Tracker disciplines is the Ranger, focusing neither in stealth nor in sensory, but using a blend of both.The Ranged gains the unique ability to designate Prey, up to one [1] per two [2] Experience Ranks, by using their Focus to get a "clue" to their essence. Once designated, all skills used in finding their Prey is increased by four [4] points, and all techniques used in locating them are increased by one [1] rank and step. Furthermore, the Ranger is granted one [1] additional Focus, along with four [4] Arcanist spells that deal with Traps or Capturing effects per Experience Rank.
      • (custom attribute)

Archetype: Jack-of-all-Trades
Stats:
      Power: ☆☆☆ [3]
      Agility: ☆☆☆☆☆ [5]
      Intelligence: ☆☆☆☆☆ [5]
      Mana: ☆☆☆ [3]

Stamina Pool: [450]
Mana Pool: [500]
      Materialization:
      Elements:
      tab • Earth
      tab • Water

Evolutionary Traits: ► [13 // 13]
      • Divine Gaze [2]
      • Repression [2]
      • Shadowborn [3]
      • Skilled Practitioner [2]
      • Inkborn [3]
      • Prosthetic Limb [1]

Skills ► [50 // 50]
    Survival
    • Survival [5]
    • Foraging [5]
    • Knowledge [5]

Crafting
    • Cartography [1]
    • Cooking [1]
    • Alchemy [5]
    • Trapmaking [5]

Tracker
    • Hunting, Normal Animals [3]
    • Hunting, Unnatural Animals [3]
    • Hunting, Humanoids [3]
    • Hunting, Monsters [2]

Tinker
    • Hazard Detection [2 + 2]
    • Systematic Repair [3 + 2]
    • Regulatory Processing [1]
    • Functional Adaptation [4]

Gadgeteer
    • Systematic Repair [2 + 1]

Proficiencies ► [07 // 07]
      • Compound Bow
      • Short Bow
      • Longbow
      • Tanto
      • Dagger
      • Offensive Unarmed
      • Defensive Unarmed

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 // 15
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 07
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 05
      Inkruler Techniques: 00
      Shadowruler Techniques:
      Custom Techniques:
      Tracker Talents: 00 // 12
      Tinker Talents: 00 // 06
      Gadgeteer Talents: 00 // 00

Inventory:
      • (125 ryo)

________Library
{Technique Type}:
      • {All Characters begin with a single Spell or Talent from up to C - rank. This ignores class limitations, but not Elemental ones.}

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:18 pm
--  

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain