• Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:21 pm
--Table of Contents--  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Are You…|
    My full name is Kaileer Hakemoto-Cein'lys. However I've given up the Hakemoto name.

How Old Are You…|
    Physically, I am sixteen, but I lived my life through until I was forty-one before a Chronovore reversed my age, and I was taken by the curse.

What Gender Are You...|
    Male.

When Were You Born...|
    March 12, xxxx.

What Are Your People...|
    I am Japanese, though my family originated from somewhere to the west. Hence my name.

What Frame Are You...|
    I am of a Medium build.

How Tall Are You...|
    Five-foot-n--wait, Five-foot-eight. Evidently I shrunk a bit.

And How Heavy...|
    One hundred and forty-seven pounds. Quite a bit of my muscle mass is gone.

What Do You Look Like...|
    Olive skin under a mop of dark brown hair, with stunning green eyes. Three scars across the left eye, barely missing the actual eye, one crossing the bridge of the nose. Medium build, lean but muscular from years of training. A variety of scars litter the body, carried over to the younger age for some reason, most notably at the joint of my left shoulder, left hip, and left thigh from some serious wounds that were sustained. Sometimes they act up and ache, hindering movement slightly, although I've more or less gotten over it.

As for clothes, I'll wear whatever I can find as long as it fits if necessity demands it. My typical attire is a sleeveless shirt under a leather vest, and dark harem pants with boots that come up to mid-calf. Thanks to the weather of Kaminari no Kuni, I typically wear a heavy coat as well, though this is often discarded during training and combat, otherwise it gets in the way. Both of my ears are pierced once, and I always wear my family crest on a chain around my neck.

Where Are You From...|
    I was born in Tanima no Kuni but traveled and spent my shinobi life in Kumogakure, although that was only a short portion of my life.

Did You Belong...|
    Although I disowned the name, I was and am a member of the Hakemoto clan, and I follow the Bukijutsu practice, and Yang and Harmony paths. I also have Senju blood, though it is inactive.

What Am I Like...:
    I have a dark childhood thanks to my temperament--or lack there of. It had driven me to spend most of my time on my own and, in fact, I was comfortable that way. When I was calm, he seems almost cold, bland, and indifferent to the approval of others. As I grew older and began to realize my faults, I detached myself from society so as to avoid emotional entanglements that might lead to my anger breaking lose.

The calm side of me is reserved, and I able to keep myself from showing emotion. I can become passive in the face of tragedy whereas others might be hysterical. This doesn't mean I feel nothing, quite the opposite actually. But I've faced enough tragedy in my life that I've become more or less numb to it.

The other side of me is the exact opposite, and did not used to take much provoking to appear. Almost infamous for my short temper, I have always had a tendency to pick fights. It had little to do with me wanting to be in the limelight, and more to do with simply wanting to prove myself. I am confident in my abilities and competitive, driven by aggressive energy that I often cannot control. I am stubborn with a low tolerance for frustrations and rarely feels guilty when I have done something wrong--externally anyway. Along with this, I have always been mistrustful of compassion.

This part of my personality was what showed through when I was forced to deal with others. I am not deterred by punishment or pain and I am thick-skinned to social approval, constantly needing to prove myself. However, I am sensitive to comments and attacks on myself, as much as I hate to admit it. I was boastful, brusque, and belligerent, and always wants to be the leader in a group.

Not everything about this side of me is bad though. My stubbornness translates into perseverance. I will always finish something I started, and will always strive to be on top.

It is just a matter of getting me to start something. Because, otherwise, I am lazy.

I also have the ability to tune into the weaknesses of others and use that knowledge against them.

As the years passed, much of my aggressive energy calmed or just became worn out. I like to view myself as much more calm and levelheaded than when I was younger... but after the Chronovore attack, I'm not sure if that negative energy will return.

What Do You Believe In...:
    "Without fear there is no courage."

What Are You Good At...:
    Courageous | Possibly even being seen as overconfidence, I know how to face my fears in order to overcome them.
    Innate Combat Prowess | The Hakemoto are trained to take on demons; thanks to this, I've been trained to be proficient in most weapons I wield.
    Diffusing Situations | Unfortunately, I'm not sure this will be the case in a world where I have no power, but I was once good at disarming situations before they got too bad, whether that meant a verbal fight or a war. But don't stand in my way once you've incurred my wrath.

What Are You Terrible At...:
    Short Fuse | I have always been very susceptible to anger. Although I have tamed my temper much over the years, I'm still at risk of snapping at a moment's notice.
    Issues with Authority | I have never liked authority, which is why I ran from home in the first place. I will still respect my higher ups, however, as long as their morals don't oppose my own.
    'Old' Injuries | A variety scars from when I was older seem to have carried through the age reversal for some reason, and the injuries associated with them. Sometimes they hurt enough to hinder movement slightly. [Every twenty [20] posts roll a [d10]. 1-7 is fine, 8-10, speed reduced by a half rank [.5] until next roll. Also happens whenever weakened after using the Hakemoto states.]

What Do You Fear...:
    Darkness | I've always assumed it was just a phobia because I can't recall a reason to be afraid of the dark. And It's not necessarily the dark I fear, but the things I can't see inside of it.
    Storms | How ironic that the man who was once the Sandaime Raikage of Kumogakure is afraid of storms. However, spending so much time in Kumogakure has helped me more or less learn to ignore the fear.
    Attachment | After having lost everyone I know, I am afraid to get close to anyone for fear of losing them as well.
    Falling | It's a weird fear because I like and often seek out high places, but that's mostly because I've never fallen while climbing--in the physical sense. But my fear encompasses both the physical and mental concept of falling.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:29 am
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Were You to Your Home...|
    I was once the Sandaime Raikage of Kumogakure before I abandoned the title and, I guess, turned Rogue in a way. I was declared dead by Kumogakure so that no one would come after me. Meanwhile, I became the Shuhan, the leader of Wan's people, the Stragari.

What Are You Now...|
    --

How Experienced Were You...|
    I was S-rank to the shinobi, and eventually I proved myself to the Stragari as well.

How Experienced Are You Now...|
    C-rank.

How Do You Experience Life...|
    • Oathkeeper
    • Soldier
    • --
    • --

How Do You View It...|
    Knight: A knight might serve a lord, or deity, as the other structures do, but none place the need to be recognized for their deeds at the highest of priorities like they do. A Knight's Creed is Boast, in which a knight speak to an audience and makes an oath that must be carried through lest a Baclkash ensue. Boasts effect individual performance, and must be stated to another sentient being to have an effect. However, these beings cannot be animal companions, even if a Tamer, nor a Bijuu or Spirit. A Boasts lasts the shortest of the Creeds, but often have the most immediate, flashy, and burst-like effects. Boasts may be utilized to increase the abilities of a Pet. When selecting this discipline, the Oathkeeper gains two slots per experience rank [2] that may be utilized to create custom Oaths, which must be written out and submitted in the appropriate Application page. Oaths that belong to Creeds other than Boast require twice as long [2x] to activate. Completing Oaths grants an additional bonus one half point [1/2] increase to all four Stats. This can stack up to one time per experience rank [1/rank]. These will "fade" over time, with each stack fading at a rate of three posts [3] per stack, unless otherwise specified. These stacks are known as Karmic Stacks.
    Enduring Vow: A Vow is an Oath that lasts a lifetime, with benefits that are quite powerful, but also with a Backlash to match. Those who learn to make an Enduring Vow are able to create one [1] Custom Vow that does not count towards the total Customs the Oathkeeper is already able to create. A Vow is in many ways like an Oath in regards to limitations, but the Vow, once made, cannot be unmade without a severe backlash occurrence. Meaning, the effects are permanently active, which may mean it takes up a portion of the Oathkeeper's energy reservoirs, depending on just what the benefit of the Vow entails. This Discipline can be taken as many times as desired, granting an additional Vow with each selection. There are also no limits to how many vows may be made at one time, though they should not be conflicting in nature.

Combo Breaker: The Combo Breaker specializes in upsetting the flow of combat, knowing that an enemy uncertain of their actions becomes much easier to defeat. As such, through experience gained through getting hit far too many times, the Combo Breaker learns how to utilize their Stamina to break through techniques of equal rank, similar in nature and rules as the Mystic Hero. They can defend up to one rank higher than their experience rank, and cannot use this ability to defeat S+ rank techniques.
    Lack of Focus: Whereas the Bukijutsu and Taijutsu users of the world tend to want to focus, the Soldier instead learns to diversify themselves to be able to use more than one branch of weapon. As such, by taking this Discipline, the character receives an additional three [3] Proficiency Points to use as they see fit, and an additional three [3] at A - rank.

What Makes You Unique Among Your Peers...|
    Dual Wielder | Kaileer can apply almost any technique to two weapons without additional cost, but in exchange, since the chakra and/or stamina is divided between the two weapons, the attack is one rank weaker. It doesn't take any extra activations, and allows him to attack twice or defend two attacks up to that rank. This can be done once per post.
    Divided Path | He has a natural affinity toward the Hakemoto abilities, and can learn two paths of their abilities, although retraining is necessary for skills that have specific effects on specific paths.
    Master of Lightning | By giving up the ability to use a second element, his Raiton techniques are much stronger. Raiton techniques he uses are one [1] rank higher in spiritual strength.
    Weapon Proficiency | Training from a young age in a variety of weapons has expanded his knowledge of the weapons he can use. He gains an additional two [2] Proficiency Points. [Twelve Days of Christmas 2017 Day 12 Reward]

What Abilities Do You Have...|

How Fast Can You Learn...|
    • Learn [1] additional Bukijutsu technique per paragraph. [Hakemoto]
    • Learn [2] additional Oaths per paragraph. [Oathkeeper Class]
    • Learn Proficiencies two [2] posts faster. [Soldier Class]

What Are Your Limitations...|
    Chakra Pool →
        • Chakra Color| Dark Green
        • Chakra Materialization| Normally, it looks like a whirlwind of leaves, but when he centers himself in combat, the chakra grows thicker, steady as the leaves on a tree.
          Raiton

Stamina Pool →

Statistics
      • Archetype | Athlete
        »» +100 Chakra
        »» +100 Stamina
        »» +150 Ryo
        »» +2 Stages [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
        »» +2 Proficiency Points

Strength → ☆☆☆☆☆☆ [6]
      Agility → ☆☆☆☆☆☆ [6]
      Intelligence → ☆☆☆ [3]
      Chakra → [1]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:29 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
What Do I Carry...|

Weapons
    • Uchigatana [Durability 30]
    • Wakizashi [x2, Durability 30]
    • Shortbow [Durability 30[
    • Arrow [x8, Durability 10]

Attire & Armor
    • Leather Brigandine [Light Armor; D-rank, Scale 20]
    • Leather Vambrace [Light Armor; ??-rank, Scale ??]
    • Normal Clothing
    • Amulet with Family Crest

Tools
    • Skinning Knife [Durability 5/5]
    • Whetstone [x2; Durability 3]

Technology

Materials

Micellaneous
    • Backpack
      • Twine, 50 Meters
      • Flint and Steel
      • Fishing Hook
      • Oiled Waterskin
      • Bedroll
      • Mess Kit

Event Items
    • Gravy Boat
      → Becomes a full sized boat upon command holding up to 12 people. If combined with the Gravy Train can travel over land.
    • Lawn Turkey
      → Gobbles whenever an enemy is within 100 feet. Senses intent and instinct.
    • Hypnogourd
      → A pumpkin or squash that attracts animals with its delectable scent. Must select one animal type and when foraging increases yield by 1-4. Must reselect which animal type upon each use, and requires 3 'posts' of cutting it open and wafting the scent into the air. Heals every sunrise irl.
    • Hamerang
      → A boomerang made of ham (probably) that increases damage of any ranged named or unnamed technique by .5 rank in Strength. Always returns to hand. Durability 60/60.
    • Tao's cookies
      → Delicious cookies. They can even be eaten by people with diabetes 8D ! In short, they will full restore your Chakra // Stamina per cookie. Each package contains 10 cookies, and they are one time use. They also come with a recipe!
    • Yule log
      → An ever-burning log. The size of the fire can be adjusted from completely out to blazing chimney fire. When in dire need of food, the yule log can also be eaten as a cake, only to come back later as another form of loaf, but still fully a cake.
    • New Year's Sparkler
      → Activate to use the E-rank Katon Flare technique. Each time used has a different color effect. No chakra.
    • [3] Peppermint Candy Canes
      → Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten.
    • [3] Christmas Cookies
      → Increases your Chakra or Stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten.
    • [5] Reroll Coupons
      → Allows for a reroll of any results, but must take the 2nd roll.
    • [3] Special Reroll Coupons
      → Allows for a reroll of any results, and either result can be chosen.

Scrolls:
    • Hakemoto Scroll - Contains: Rush of Six Palms [C]
    • Hakemoto Scroll - Contains: Zama no Benso [ B ]
    • Ukyo Scroll - Contains: Sumi Soujuu [X:E]
    • Speed Release Scroll - Contains: Takusan Hoshi no Jutsu [ B ], Ecological no Jutsu [C]

• Maruton Scroll - Contains: Genso Bunshin no Jutsu [E], Kekkai Massatsu no Jutsu [E], Kawara Shuriken [X:E]
    • Raiton Scroll - Contains: Kaminari Soujuu [E]
    • Raiton Scroll - Contains: Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [D]

• Shintou Musou-ryuu Scroll - Contains: Flip! [C], Smash [C], Grappling Hook [C]
    • Hakyoku-ken no Kata Scroll - Contains: Heavyhanded [E], Ju Suto [E]
    • Uwame Scroll - Contains: Tracer [E]
    • Tetsu no Ryu Scroll - Contains: Stage Four [ B ]
    • Hagane no Shunkan Scroll - Contains: Stage One [E]
    • Hagane no Shunkan Scroll - Contains: Stage Two [D]
    • Hagane no Shunkan Scroll - Kenshi [B:St], Hagane no Shinpo [B:C], Hitofude [B:Sp]
    • Basai Bagua Scroll - Strong Position Stance [E:St], Crashing Wave [X:Si]
    • Basai Bagua Scroll - Contains: Stage Three - Incoming Tide [X:Sp]

Updated 03/07/18

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:30 am
What Can You Do...|
    Ninjutsu → 03 // 08
    Genjutsu → 00 // 03
    Oaths → 00 // 08
    Enduring Vow → 00 // 01
    Soldier Talents → 00 // 07
    Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 07 // 08
    Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 02 // 04
    Skill Points → 35 // 35
    Proficiency Points → 27 // 27

What Are You Proficient In...|
    • Single Handed Light Weapons
      • Wakizashi ► A [8]
      • Daggers ► C [3]
      • Short Sword ► C [3]

• Single Handed Medium Weapons
      • Katana ► A [8]
      • Longsword ► A [8]
      • Rapier ► C [3]
      • Battle Axe ► A [8]

• Two Handed Medium Weapons
      • Hand-and-a-Half Sword ► A [8]

• Two Handed Large Weapons
      • Claymore ► A [8]
      • Odachi ► A [8]

• Light Polearms
      • Quarterstaff ► C [3]

• Heavy Polearms
      • Naginata ► A [8]
      • Halberd ► C [3]

• Medium Ranged Weapon
      • Shortbow ► C [3]

• Unarmed Combat
      • Offensive ► C [3]
      • Defensive ► A [8]

• Single Weapon Combat ► Medium
    • Two Weapon Combat ► Light & Medium
    • Two Weapon Combat ► Medium & Medium

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
Quote:

Maruton
    • Shunshin no Jutsu - D [1]

Raiton
    • Kaminari Soujuu [Lightning Manipulation] - X :: E [1]
    • Raikou Henge no Jutsu [Lightning Transformation Technique] - D [ST]
    • Nagare Tensou no Jutsu - D [1]
    • Yaiba no Jutsu - C [1]

Katon

Hakemoto
    • Zama no Chiyu [State of Healing] [7]
      → Rejuvenation - B
    • Zama no Meiso [State of Meditation] [7]
    • Zama no Benso [State of Defense] [9]
      → Parrying Palm - B

• Dance of Six Blades - C :: Complex [1]

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
Type 1

Type 2

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Jiyugata Senpu
    Stage One
      • Whirlwind Training - E :: Training [1]
      • Somersault - X :: Simple [1]
      • Power Slide - X :: Simple [1]
    Stage Two
      • Switchblade - D :: Training [2]
      • Kickflip - X :: Simple [1]
      • Roundabout - X :: Simple [1]
    Stage Three
      • Perfecting Balance - C :: Training [3]
      • Scissor Handspring - X :: Simple [1]
      • Wall Kick - X :: Simple [1]
      • Swinging Fury - X :: Simple [1]
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Hagane no Shunkan
    Stage One
      • Kengona Kiban [Solid Footing] - E :: Stance [1]
      • Tsukisasu [Basic Stab] - X :: Simple [1]
      • Senkei Ho [Linear Step] - E :: Simple [1]
      • Kyōka [Reinforcement] - X :: Spiritual [1]
    Stage Two
      • Henko [Deflection] - X :: Spiritual [1]
      • Funsai Zenshin [Forward Grind] - X :: Simple [1]
      • Sujiku Kawasu [Pivot Block] - X :: Simple [1]
    Stage Three
      • Shodo [Calligraphy] - C :: Simple [1]
      • Kakucho [Extension] - C :: Spiritual [1]
      • Ryoto [Twin Blade] - C :: Spiritual [1]
      • Ito no Aruku [Thread Walking] - C :: Training [3]
    Stage Four
      • Kenshi [Swordslinger] - B :: Stance [4]
      • Hagane no Shinpo [Advance of Steel] - B :: Complex [1]
      • Hitofude [Brush Stroke] - B :: Spiritual [1]

Basai Bagua
    Stage One
      • Weak Position Stance - E :: Stance [1]
      • Strong Position Stance - E :: Stance [1]
      • Crashing Wave - X :: Simple [1]
      • Smooth as Water - E :: Training [1]
    Stage Two
      • Twin Fang - X :: Simple [1]
      • "S"-cut - X :: Simple [1]
      • Descending Crash - X :: Simple [1]
    Stage Three
      • Fluid Transition - X :: Simple [1]
      • Flowing Circle - C :: Simple [1]
      • Circle Walking - C :: Training [3]
      • Incoming Tide - X :: Spiritual [1]

Kasai
    Stage One
      • Basic Stance - E :: Stance [1]
      • Simple Step - E :: Simple [1]
      • Inside Footsweep - X :: Simple [1]
    Stage Two
      • Pivoting Block - X :: Simple [1]
      • Deflecting - X :: Simple [1]
      • Locking - X :: Simple [1]
      • Forward Stabbing Slash - X :: Simple [1]
    Stage Three
      • Solid Shogun Stance - C :: Stance [3]
      • Shogun Slash - X :: Simple [1]
      • Shogun Crash - X :: Simple [1]
      • Shogun's Rise - X :: Complex [1]

Quote:
▬▬┤|T a l e n t s
Oaths
    • Dualist's Dance - D
    • Grim Ward → "No One Left Behind" - C

Soldier Talents
    • Whetstone On-the-Go - E :: Training [1]
    • Interrupt - X :: Simple [1]
    • Power Attack - D :: Training [2]
    • Puncture - X :: Simple [1]
    • Speed Attack - D :: Training [2]
    • Staggering Counter - X :: Simple [1]
    • Attack of Opportunity - C :: Simple [1]
    • Battle Focus - C :: Spiritual [1]
    • Behind Enemy Lines - C :: Simple [1]
    • Bondbreaker - X :: Simple [1]
    • Counter Strike - X :: Simple [1]
    • Fury Strike - X :: Simple [1]
    • Overpower - C :: Passive [1]
    • Power Charge - C :: Training [3]
    • Reckless Charge - C :: Passive [1]
    • Riposte - X :: Simple [1]

General Talents
    • Startling Kick - X :: Simple [1]
    • Charge - X :: Simple [1]
    • Flurry of Blows - X :: Simple [1]
    • Traverse Cut - X :: Simple [1]
    • Triple Slash - X :: Simple [1]
    • Headlong Rush - C :: Simple [1]
    • Whirlwind Slash - X :: Simple [1]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:36 am
What Have You Experienced...:
    I was born to a family of torn lives. My father--a Senju by blood though not by name--was not a member of the Hakemoto clan like my mother. She married outside of the clan, and I inherited the name Cein'lys from my father. Because of the conditions of my birth I was, at first, rejected as a descendant of the clan.

I first started showing temperament problems when I was barely old enough to speak. And when I was old enough to throw a punch, I was already getting into fights. The anger would flare up so suddenly that my parents wouldn't know when to expect it, and even if they did, by the time they moved to stop me, I had already exploded. Eventually, my father left because of it.

After seeing first hand on several occasions, particularly when my young self attacked one of the clan leaders, they agreed to allow me to learn the ways of the clan to try to suppress my anger. It worked miraculously, but made the anger flares all the more dangerous.

I spent most of my childhood that way, like a pot waiting to boil over.

I was first introduced to shinobi at the age of nine when I was taken into the city for the first time. I was awestruck by what I saw. But the trip did not last long before I got into an argument with a particularly haughty, young shinobi. It ended in a nasty fight that left three scars across my face, and I was practically dragged back home. Whenever I brought up the shinobi after, my mother refused to hear of it, telling me the way he behaved, I would never become one.

I fought her about it for the next year and a half until I finally gave in... Or so I told them. One night, I snuck away from my house to where the clan's scrolls were kept and spent the night through copying everything in them. The very next day, with the copied scrolls safely tucked away, I denounced myself of any relation to the Hakemoto clan, that I would keep the name Cein'lys, and left.

I ran as far as I could, finding myself in Kumogakure, one of the shinobi villages I had heard about. Despite my mother's claims, I was accepted into the academy there. Though it did take longer to graduate thanks to my short temper, my prowess as a fighter and a tactical thinker earned me the title of genin, the first step in my quest to become a shinobi.

Meeting with the Raikage the first time did not go as well as I would have liked, but that was thanks to the giant I'd met there. At more than twice my height, the man I later found to be named Wanryoku flopped a live mountain lion on the Lady Raikage's desk like there was nothing wrong with it. When the thing started thrashing around, I decided it was a good time to leave and, grabbing the headband offered to me, I excused myself.

With access to knew styles and techniques, I started training as quickly as I could. However, I didn't get far before I was interrupted, a white-haired girl literally tripping over me, even though I wasn't really in the way. She introduced herself as Kazumi Shinsetsu, and apologized excessively. I couldn't be angry at her though; she was gorgeous. The moment of infatuation was exactly that: a moment. Wanryoku arrived back on the scene, stealing away Kazumi's attention. After being patted on the head by the older girl like a pet who'd done a trick, my mood went sour. But I wound up talking to them anyway, and became fast friends.

After some time getting to know Kazumi and her friend Viktor, Wanryoku and I returning to the dojo to train some more. At some point I got distracted by two kunoichi who decided to fight, and a third soon joined them. I nearly had a heart attack from a boom near me, but it was just Wanryoku dropping his weapon.

After that is a blur.

I found my legs trapped under rubble when I woke, but trying to wiggle free was pointless. I could only call for help until someone heard me. Help came in the form of Wanryoku, and he effortlessly lifted the debris from my legs. From there we, and several other survivors hurried from the grounds.

The whole village was burning, in chaos, a bijuu was loose, and no one seemed to have enough sanity to be of much help. We were all ushered to a bunker of some sort under what was left of the ANBU headquarters. Despite Kinpaku, the Raikage, giving orders, most questioned them. I offered my own input, but it was quickly lost as others fought to be heard. Kinpaku gave us new orders and left in anger to protect us from a hail of attacks that struck a moment later. After wishing Wanryoku good luck, I left with the squad I was issued.

It was in that squad I met Samuru. He had a quiet disposition, and was one of the only ones besides myself that hadn't questioned the orders he was given. I respected him for it.

I lost track of Samuru, but found him at a temple, evidently where he'd seen the projectiles originate. We found the enemy there, and we were outnumbered. Despite hiding, they seemed to know where we were. I barely avoided being shredded by escaping up into the tree. A short battle ensued until whistle cut through the air so sharp that I actually felt nauseous, and because of it I barely dodged my opponent's attack. I used the best I had available to me, but the enemy caught my arm. I barely managed to break free before the bone snapped. Samuru called out for me to run, and with the little strength I had left, I ran as fast as my legs would carry me.

Our retreat led us back to the ANBU headquarters, which apparently everyone had vacated since we left. I healed Samuru to the best of my ability, and we evaluated our situation, both agreeing he should stay and recover, and I should try to find survivors.

After we'd run, the bijuu was defeated by people who must have been near the gates, and the soldiers who had attacked were slowly wiped out. With no strength left to fight, I took it upon myself to take a count of the dead. The numbers were horrifying, but it didn't truly hit me until I found the bodies of Kazumi and Viktor. Both had died in the bar where we'd left them, which lay in ruins from an explosion. I broke down.

My search brought me back the the headquarters, where Samuru no longer was. I found the first surviving shinobi there, another genin who was a medic. As I left, I found Wanryoku collapsed and scarcely breathing. Someone managed to find a medic, and I waited with the giant until he was out of danger.

Some time later found me in the Raikage's office, along with the rest of the survivors of the battle, which was a pathetic few. I nearly lost it when the one who had almost cost Samuru and I our lives--Haituro--accused us of abandoning him. But I was promoted to chuunin rank regardless, and sent to help with repairs to the village.

With low morale and a hurt pride, I found my way back to Wanryoku, and finally got my injuries treated. I fell asleep but woke to the giant watching me. I told him what I'd found, and about Kazumi and Viktor's deaths. He helped me feel a bit better, and promised a drink when things had calmed down.

I managed to get in a bit more training before Wanryoku approached me. We were being sent to help repair the gate with Haituro. For whatever reason, despite the giant having been placed in charge, he asked for me to give orders. Uncertain, I complied to the best of my ability. Hard work paid off as the gate and bridge were both restored to better condition than they had been before the attack, though it quickly went downhill when Haituro left as soon as it was finished. He didn't even bother to report back to the office.

Back in the office, Kinpaku didn't seem too thrilled that Wanryoku had handed command over to me, despite his explanation. Regardless, I was more than a little shocked when she announced I was to be promoted to jounin.

I needed new weapons, and my first task as a jounin that the Lady Raikage gave me was to retrieve some supplies from the trading village Takumi. I hadn't actually had the chance to go there yet, or anywhere outside the village, so I took the opportunity.

But first, the drink Wan owed me.

I wound up back at what was left of the Edible Creations, where I'd found Kazumi and Viktor's bodies, since there was nowhere else really to go. Wan managed to find a cask still in one piece in the wreckage and I had my first real drink. I asked why he went against Kinpaku's orders, and he explained it was to prove myself capable of leading.

The next morning, after sleeping in the ruins, I found Wan training at the dojo--and destroying one of the newly repaired walls. However, as we made it to the gates, the giant was called off for another mission. More than a little disappointed, I head to Takumi by myself, where I bought myself as many blades as I could with the little money I had.

Back in Kumogakure, I found Wan still waiting at the gates, like he was told. Before I had the opportunity to turn in my task, I was stopped by an ANBU who gave me a missive. I was to deliver a letter to the Mizukage in Kirigakure. Unable to comprehend why a jounin was being sent to do a genin's job for a second time, I begrudgingly left.

The Land of Water, upon approach, was covered in strange glowing symbols and disgustingly delicious smelling mushrooms everywhere. It took all the willpower I had not to stop and eat them on the way to the village at the heart of the country. Kirigakure was in chaos when I reached it, all its citizens seeming to have gone insane. But none seemed to notice me.

When I finally found the Mizukage's office, I entered with caution. I was acknowledged, but events following were a bit of a blur. Several people were trying to get attention and then an ANBU attacked the secretary before committing suicide. The Mizukage, Sypher, asked me to help them as a representative of Kumogakure. I accepted, but was interrupted. On edge as my anger boiled, I gratefully left when I was issued orders.

My visit to the location I was ordered only resulted in finding a piece of shell-like substance that had broken from the roof of a cave. Taking this, I returned to the office. It was only then that I realized that time was moving much faster than it should have.

For the first time since receiving my headband, I almost lost myself to anger. Back at the office, I calmly asked one of the other shinobi what he had found at a location, and was met with blatant hostility from the arrogant genin. I lost my cool and, despite where I was, almost attacked him. I was scolded by the red-eyed chuunin Inka, but the genin insulted him as well, and he snapped likewise.

I met Inka on the streets of the village, which the white-haired genin who had enraged us had evidently flooded. Inka saved him from the water, and the two of us saved as many of the villagers as we could. As the sun rose and the village reset, the waters retreated again. Inka nearly lost control to the smell of the mushrooms left in the flood's wake, but he was determined to find the source, leaving me to take the genin back to the office.

I left the boy at the office and went after Inka. In the streets, I used almost all of what was left of my ryo to buy equipment, including a breathing mask, and descended to Kirigakure's underground.

Under the village, I found a cathedral-like building and, not finding Inka, I decided to investigate it. The doors to the building drained strength from me, leaving me temporarily weak, but I kept on. Inside, several skeletons lay around what looked like a cafe. Uncertain what had put them here, I drew my blade and hurried forward. It was then that the skeletons attacked. I made it through the building before I was struck, though one made it through the doors on the far end. It fell with a single blow.

Further down the tunnel was a shrine of some sort with a floating crystal pulsating with the same like as both the cathedral doors and the fuuin throughout the village. A plaque on the shrine read:

When faith is lost, when honor dies, the man is dead.

Below it, the words 'Save the people, save the world' were carved.

My search was interrupted by explosions somewhere else in the underground, so I turned back. This time I was forced to face the skeletons head on, nine of them total. They were fairly easy to fell, but I was already exhausted. A genjutsu attack took me off guard, though my State of Defense broke the illusion. Defeating them, I hurried to find Inka.

The chuunin was just outside the building. We both agreed it was best to inform the Mizukage of what we had found. In the office, I was asked about the UHV, the group that had attacked Kumogakure, but I could give them little more than they already knew. I went on to tell them what I'd found under the streets. Inka and I opted to investigate the cathedral further.

Back underground, Inka managed to pry the doorway open further without touching it. The skeletons had reset, but this time they didn't move as we passed through. We didn't stick around to find out if they would. On the other side nothing had changed. We realized drawing a weapon activated the skeletons to attack. Inka asked why I'd stayed to help, and I told him I was afraid of seeing someone else die. With some resolve, I tried kicking the gate with all my weight behind it, denting it enough we were able to lift it and prop it open.

On the other side, when I approached the lake, the waters drained away, leaving a strange doorway in their wake. I tested it, and when nothing happened, Inka walked through it. I quickly followed.

We found ourselves in a labyrinth filled with small turtle-crab creatures--the chakra I recognized as similar to the bijuu that had attacked Kumo--where Inka found one of his siblings. Deciding it was a fight he needed to face himself, I followed one of the other paths deeper into the maze. There I found a lanky woman who seemed to be made of magma, her hand pressed against a giant fuuin of some sort. From the glyph a clone was formed, appearing as a combination of myself, Inka, and another I didn't recognize. The clone attacked, and, just as I countered and struck it in the back, Inka arrived and attacked from the front.

In the meanwhile, two more clones formed, and we quickly attacked them as well. Inka finished the short fight off with an explosion. The clones were destroyed and the lava woman vanished, leaving the two of us alone with the small bijuu.

I stayed in Kirigakure for two months following, to recover from the two attacks I'd gone through and to help the village recover as well. After receiving thanks for my help from the Mizukage, he asked that I escort Jae, a Konoha shinobi, to speak with the Raikage. Agreeing, we left for Kumogakure.

Along the way, despite the reproachful behavior of the pink-haired girl, she asked me questions about the UHV, and the shinobi of the village. But the conversation grew increasingly tense after I mentioned Samuru, until she stopped talking altogether. I promised to introduce her to Samuru, but the longer I thought about it, the more convinced I was that they already knew each other. In Kumo, I took her straight to Kinpaku, since she was in enemy territory. The Raikage agreed to speak to her, but dismissed me and my report to look for a genin for her. This rekindled the frustration I'd almost forgotten about, but like always, I did as I was told.

To be continued...

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:50 am
_____________[│║║█║▌][W h a t _H a v e _Y o u_A c c o m p l i s h e d…]
What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:00 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][Y o u r _C a r e e r _D a t a...]
▬▬┤|Jobs • Complete
    • E Rank :: 00

• D Rank :: 00

• C Rank :: 00

• B Rank :: 00

• A Rank :: 00

• S Rank :: 00

▬▬┤|Crafting • Training
    [1st Craft] // Tier 0 :: Rank 0
    • Tier [0]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]
    • Tier [1]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]
    • Tier [2]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]
    • Tier [3]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]

[2nd Craft] // Tier 0 :: Rank 0
    • Tier [0]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]
    • Tier [1]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]
    • Tier [2]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]

[3rd Craft] // Tier 0 :: Rank 0
    • Tier [0]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]
    • Tier [1]
      • Rank [1]
      • Rank [2]
      • Rank [3]
      • Rank [4]
      • Rank [5]

▬▬┤|Crafting • Complete
    • Tier [0] :: 00

• Tier [1] :: 00

• Tier [2] :: 00

• Tier [3] :: 00

• Tier [4] :: 00

• Tier [5] :: 00

▬▬┤|Skill • Training
    Gathering
      Fishing // Tier 1 :: Rank 7
      • Tier [0] :: Rank [1] • [2] • [3] • [4] • [5]
      • Tier [1] :: Rank [6] • [7] • 8 • 9 • 10
      • Tier [2] :: Rank 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15
      • Tier [3] :: Rank 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20
      • Tier [4] :: Rank 21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25
      • Tier [5] :: Rank 26 • 27 • 28 • 29 • 30

Logging // Tier 1 :: Rank 5
      • Tier [1] :: Rank 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10

Mining // Tier 1 :: Rank 5
      • Tier [1] :: Rank 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10

Survival
      Foraging // Tier 2 :: Rank 10
      • Tier [1] :: Rank [6] • [7] • [8] • [9] • [10]

Field Triage // Tier 2 :: Rank 14
      • Tier [1] :: Rank [6] • [7] • [8] • [9][10]
      • Tier [2] :: Rank [11][12][13][14] • 15

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:16 am
_____________[│║║█║▌][Y o u r _T r a n s a c t i o n _D a t a...]
    ▬▬┤|Event • Bonuses
    Thanksgiving 2017
    • 2 D-C rank scrolls [1 Bukijutsu, 1 Bloodline]
    • +25 Chakra/Stamina
    • 1 Discipline Point
    • Gravy Boat
    • Lawn Turkey
    • Hypnogourd
    • Hamerang

Christmas 2017
    • 3 E-D rank Scrolls [2 Bukijutsu, 1 Bloodline]
    • +25 Chakra/Stamina
    • 1 Discipline Point
    • Tao's Cookies
    • Yule Log
    • New Year's Sparkler

Twelve Days of Christmas 2017
    • 3 Peppermint Candy Canes
    • 1 Proficiency Point
    • 3 Christmas Cookies
    • (Random Items)
    • (Scrolls)
    • 5 Reroll Coupons
    • (Scrolls)
    • (Random Items)
    • 3 Special Reroll Coupons
    • 10 Free Training Posts [9/10 used]
    • (Scrolls)
    • 1 Moderate PA

Weekly Check-In
    • [93] Free Training Posts
    • [13] Free Activity Posts
    • [1] 'Get Out of Jail Free' Coupon
    • [1] Replicant Coupon
    • [3] Tasty Peaches
    • [1] Odin Cookie
    • [1] Scorched Shortbread
    • [2] Beg-for-Deaths
    • [3] Proficiency Points and [2] Stages of Learning
    • [1] Reward Reroll
    • [1] Ginger Cat Cookie
    • [1] Special Reward Reroll
    • [1] Random Scroll

How Much Experience Do You Have...|
    07, 600 Exp

▬▬┤|Experience • Gained
    12/16/17 - Roleplay Bonus [+100]
    02/02/18 - Roleplay Bonus [+150]
    02/04/18 - Closed Beta Bonus [+250]
    03/15/18 - Roleplay Bonus [+25]
    03/24/18 - Opponent Defeated [+75]
    06/03/18 - Opponents Defeated [+400]
    06/03/18 - Roleplay Bonus [+300]
    09/17/18 - Used a Skill [+25]
    09/20/18 - Used a Skill [+25]
    10/09/18 - Claimed a Thread [+200]
    10/09/18 - Chose a Leader [+100]
    10/09/18 - Set Up Camp [+100]
    12/05/18 - Halloween Event 2018 [+850]
    12/05/18 - Thanksgiving 2018 [+2000]
    01/01/18 - New Year's Time Skip [+3000]

How Much Ryo Do You Have...|
    00, 000 Ryo

▬▬┤|Bank • Account

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:18 am
_____________[│║║█║▌][M i s c e l l a n e o u s...]

Post Layout
User Image

S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R
K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
Hold me close,and take me in. I'm losing it, lost again.
R O G U E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

So maybe I fall, maybe I fail, maybe my heart's not made of stone. Maybe you'll see secrets I never want to show.

[x] Lorem ipsum eros porta nunc leo consequat nam dolor hendrerit class commodo, imperdiet ultrices purus lorem per dui eleifend cubilia facilisis ornare sagittis, ornare suspendisse erat ultrices ad lobortis quisque facilisis dolor faucibus rhoncus lacinia conubia himenaeos tempor justo auctor nec quisque ultricies, scelerisque commodo nisl blandit cubilia gravida platea nullam, ornare nostra facilisis semper fusce diam duis est leo sagittis magna sollicitudin torquent bibendum aenean ac senectus maecenas massa.

"Molestie commodo suspendisse blandit integer!" conubia urna nisi nisl ligula, imperdiet lectus luctus magna elementum platea ullamcorper non suspendisse malesuada venenatis erat egestas metus a luctus, ullamcorper odio massa vitae himenaeos donec viverra, cras integer nisl nec inceptos fusce vivamus placerat quisque turpis hendrerit molestie enim hac neque sociosqu curae.

'Mollis litora lobortis pulvinar tristique nisi etiam pharetra non, interdum at ante conubia odio magna varius magna ipsum, cursus metus enim libero eros arcu orci tortor ligula pulvinar scelerisque facilisis curae, luctus lacus quam aliquet curabitur, suscipit dui conubia praesent.

Aenean tellus suspendisse quis nisi pellentesque fermentum purus torquent id, scelerisque felis suspendisse mi lacinia tempor pharetra est nisi dui, nisl urna iaculis aenean congue molestie aliquam dui duis feugiat erat bibendum imperdiet habitant facilisis nostra.

Dictumst nisl aliquam tempor nullam taciti enim dapibus pretium adipiscing accumsan, sociosqu luctus ut quam aptent consectetur dui himenaeos quis, iaculis fames elementum commodo volutpat pharetra interdum fringilla vulputate.

Senectus eu nam tempus elementum nulla ullamcorper aliquam aenean, ante ultrices semper nullam ultrices velit erat purus, quam imperdiet tellus molestie sed torquent sagittis viverra justo quis feugiat placerat amet curae congue dolor non pellentesque potenti sagittis id posuere, risus faucibus eleifend aliquam ullamcorper est ultrices ut congue curabitur purus mi malesuada litora euismod tempor sapien velit vestibulum rutrum, pulvinar venenatis pretium magna cursus rhoncus rutrum congue, massa nullam urna elementum donec mi sociosqu arcu libero rhoncus suscipit.

Neque sollicitudin imperdiet sollicitudin vestibulum etiam tristique vestibulum felis, lectus dapibus ultrices sodales cursus cubilia donec laoreet aenean nulla eleifend enim rhoncus, erat vel conubia a suscipit molestie quisque, purus non mi consectetur hendrerit ac massa aliquet eu aenean dictum vel, conubia euismod hac est nunc, odio dolor tortor luctus venenatis aliquam sed nam ante per ligula vivamus, accumsan class est laoreet pretium elit aenean, viverra arcu nunc dictum rhoncus duis enim eleifend lacinia donec sit hac vestibulum ac.

But I can’t help it. I’m not superhuman. I’m breaking. Don’t let me fall apart.

Counter | ?? / 200

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
☁ Survive

Items of Note:

Lanfaer

┃☁ e x p | 0000
┃☁ r y o | 0000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 125 / 125
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 125 / 125
┃☁ t r a n c e | 5 / 5
┃☁ m o o d | ???
┃☁ h e a l t h | ???
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | ???

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/4WnZFW3.jpg[/imgright][align=center]
[color=#BEE554][size=18]【[/size][/color][size=11] S I X T E E N [/size][color=#BEE554][size=14]⦁[/size][/color][size=11] C O U R A G E O U S [/size][color=#BEE554][size=14]⦁[/size][/color][size=11] W A R R I O R [/size][color=#BEE554][size=18]】[/size][/color]
[color=#659D32]◢[size=15] K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s [/size]◣[/color]
[color=#BEE554]⦉[/color] [size=8][color=darkgreen] Hold me [/color][color=#BEE554][b]close,[/b][/color][color=darkgreen]and take me in. I'm [i]losing it[/i], lost again.[/color][/size] [color=#BEE554]⦊[/color]
[color=#BEE554][size=18]【[/size][/color][size=11] [strike]R O G U E[/strike] [/size] [color=#BEE554][size=14]⦁[/size][/color] [size=11][strike]B U K I J U T S U[/strike] - [strike]B L O O D L I N E[/strike] [/size][color=#BEE554][size=14]⦁[/size][/color][size=11] H A K E M O T O [/size] [color=#BEE554][size=18]】[/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=#BEE554]❝ [/color][size=8][color=darkgreen]So maybe I fall, maybe I [/color][color=#BEE554][b]fail,[/b][/color][color=darkgreen] maybe my heart's not made of [i]stone[/i]. Maybe you'll see [/color][color=#BEE554][b]secrets[/b][/color][color=darkgreen] I never want to show.[/color][/size][color=#BEE554] ❞[/color][/align]

[color=#BEE554][size=10][b][x][/b][/size][/color][size=10]

[color=#BEE554]❝[/color][size=8][color=darkgreen] But I can’t help it. I’m not [/color][color=#BEE554][b]superhuman[/b][/color][color=darkgreen]. I’m breaking. Don’t let me [i]fall apart[/i]. [/color][/size][color=#BEE554]❞[/color]

[spoiler]
Counter | ?? / 200

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
☁ Survive

Items of Note:

[quote="Lanfaer"][/quote]
[/spoiler]
[/size][size=7][color=#659D32]┏
┃☁ e x p | 0000
┃☁ r y o | 0000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 125 / 125
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 125 / 125
┃☁ t r a n c e | 5 / 5
┃☁ m o o d | ???
┃☁ h e a l t h | ???
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | ???
┗[/color][/size]

[size=7]Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.[/size]

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:26 am
Patron Spirit // Demon :: Pestilence
Patron Type :: {Demon/Spirit} || Demon
Original Contract :: Servio Vanerus
Totem Requirement(s) :: Taking a life using a demonic ability.
Contracted Abilities ::
____►{List abilities here, along with rank and cost. Use "Name || Rank || Cost" format}
____
____

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:48 am

________Personal Identification
Name: Kaileer Cein'lys-Hakemoto
Race: Human
Physical Description:
    Height: 5'09"
    Weight: 155 lbs
      Olive skin under a mop of dark brown hair, with stunning green eyes. Three scars across the left eye, barely missing the actual eye, one crossing the bridge of the nose. Medium build, lean but muscular from years of training. A variety of scars litter the body, carried over to the younger age for some reason, most notably at the joint of my left shoulder, left hip, and left thigh from some serious wounds that were sustained. Sometimes they act up and ache, hindering movement slightly, although I've more or less gotten over it.

As for clothes, I'll wear whatever I can find as long as it fits if necessity demands it. My typical attire is a sleeveless shirt under a leather vest, and dark harem pants with boots that come up to mid-calf. Thanks to the weather of Kaminari no Kuni, I typically wear a heavy coat as well, though this is often discarded during training and combat, otherwise it gets in the way. Both of my ears are pierced once, and I always wear my family crest on a chain around my neck.

Fears:
      • Darkness | I've always assumed it was just a phobia because I can't recall a reason to be afraid of the dark. And It's not necessarily the dark I fear, but the things I can't see inside of it.
      • Storms | How ironic that the man who was once the Sandaime Raikage of Kumogakure is afraid of storms. However, spending so much time in Kumogakure has helped me more or less learn to ignore the fear.
      • Attachment | After having lost everyone I know, I am afraid to get close to anyone for fear of losing them as well.
      • Falling | It's a weird fear because I like and often seek out high places, but that's mostly because I've never fallen while climbing--in the physical sense. But my fear encompasses both the physical and mental concept of falling.

Personality:
      I have a dark childhood thanks to my temperament--or lack there of. It had driven me to spend most of my time on my own and, in fact, I was comfortable that way. When I was calm, he seems almost cold, bland, and indifferent to the approval of others. As I grew older and began to realize my faults, I detached myself from society so as to avoid emotional entanglements that might lead to my anger breaking lose.

The calm side of me is reserved, and I able to keep myself from showing emotion. I can become passive in the face of tragedy whereas others might be hysterical. This doesn't mean I feel nothing, quite the opposite actually. But I've faced enough tragedy in my life that I've become more or less numb to it.

The other side of me is the exact opposite, and did not used to take much provoking to appear. Almost infamous for my short temper, I have always had a tendency to pick fights. It had little to do with me wanting to be in the limelight, and more to do with simply wanting to prove myself. I am confident in my abilities and competitive, driven by aggressive energy that I often cannot control. I am stubborn with a low tolerance for frustrations and rarely feels guilty when I have done something wrong--externally anyway. Along with this, I have always been mistrustful of compassion.

This part of my personality was what showed through when I was forced to deal with others. I am not deterred by punishment or pain and I am thick-skinned to social approval, constantly needing to prove myself. However, I am sensitive to comments and attacks on myself, as much as I hate to admit it. I was boastful, brusque, and belligerent, and always wants to be the leader in a group.

Not everything about this side of me is bad though. My stubbornness translates into perseverance. I will always finish something I started, and will always strive to be on top.

It is just a matter of getting me to start something. Because, otherwise, I am lazy.

I also have the ability to tune into the weaknesses of others and use that knowledge against them.

As the years passed, much of my aggressive energy calmed or just became worn out. I like to view myself as much more calm and levelheaded than when I was younger... but after the Chronovore attack, I'm not sure if that negative energy will return.

Strengths:
      • Courageous | Possibly even being seen as overconfidence, I know how to face my fears in order to overcome them.
      • Innate Combat Prowess | The Hakemoto are trained to take on demons; thanks to this, I've been trained to be proficient in most weapons I wield.
      • Diffusing Situations | Unfortunately, I'm not sure this will be the case in a world where I have no power, but I was once good at disarming situations before they got too bad, whether that meant a verbal fight or a war. But don't stand in my way once you've incurred my wrath.

Weaknesses:
      • Short Fuse | I have always been very susceptible to anger. Although I have tamed my temper much over the years, I'm still at risk of snapping at a moment's notice.
      • Issues with Authority | I have never liked authority, which is why I ran from home in the first place. I will still respect my higher ups, however, as long as their morals don't oppose my own.
      • 'Old' Injuries | A variety scars from when I was older seem to have carried through the age reversal for some reason, and the injuries associated with them. Sometimes they hurt enough to hinder movement slightly. [Every twenty [20] posts roll a [d10]. 1-7 is fine, 8-10, speed reduced by a half rank [.5] until next roll. Also happens whenever weakened after using the Hakemoto states.]

History: [TL;DR]

Personal Attributes:
        • Lightningborn :: The effects of the Evo 'Pyraborn' affect Lightning spells instead of Fire spells.
        • Master of Lightning :: By giving up the ability to use a second element, his Lightning spells are much stronger. Lightning spells he uses are one [1] rank higher in spiritual strength.
        • Electromagnetism | Kaileer is able to increase the range of all raiton by casting it in his Jinton magnetic field and allowing the lightning to carry over the entire magnetic field instantly. Doing so requires him to pay a chakra cost that is one rank below the raiton technique being used but this ability consumes no combat action.
        • Static Shock | Augmenting his lightning, Kaileer’s Raiton techniques cause Tier One Paralysis to those who are struck by them. This also causes techniques that already have a paralytic effect to cause the next step up of Paralysis. [Christmas 2019 Reward]
        • Gain [3] Evo points. [Twelve Days of Christmas 2017 Day 12 Reward]
        • Gain [3] Evo points. [Twelve Days of Christmas 2018 Day 12 Reward]

________Capabilities
    Experience Rank: C
    Classes:
        • Oathkeeper
        • Warrior

Disciplines:
        Oathspeaker :: Perhaps the most well known of the Oathkeepers are the Oathspeakers who make promises and give their words to bind themselves to action. Called Boasts, the Oathspeaker is able to create and use Oaths that must be spoken aloud for "others" to hear. These oaths are meant to be about accomplishing some task, some effort, but unlike other Oaths the Boast does not immediately take effect. Whenever a Boast is completed, such as saying "I shall defeat this opponent bare handed!" and doing just that, the reward is a status effect granted by the Boast that is stored for later use in what is called Karma. There is no limit to the number of Karma stacks allowed, but these Karma bonuses can be triggered at any time, and do not take activations to activate. However, as all Oaths do, the Boasts must have a Blowback if they are not completed. When creating Boasts it is best to remember that the more one risks the greater the Karma gained.
        • [Personal Discipline]

Armamentalist :: The quintessential “elemental knight”, taking the path of the Armamentalist allows one the benefit of adding elemental effects to their weapons and armor. By reserving a cost of [40] chakra, with a reduction of ten [10] chakra per two [2] experience ranks starting at D-rank, the character may add on of the following benefits to their equipment. Activating and deactivating these abilities takes one [1] activation, and only one [1] effect can be active at once.
          → Weaponry: The character chooses one [1] of their elements and cause it to burst into life upon their weapon. This causes the weapon to deal additional D-rank spiritual damage of that element when striking. This will scale up once per two [2] experience ranks, starting at D-rank, meaning at S-rank the additional damage would be B-rank.
          → Armor: The character may selected one [1] of their elements and harden themselves against its effects, granting a D-ranked Defense without a scale against that element. This increases by one [1] rank per two [2] experience ranks, starting at D-rank. Affects all armor worn. This does not prevent the armor from taking durability damage. If the armor is removed or destroyed, the effect ends on those pieces.
        • [Personal Discipline]

Casting Methods:
        • Weapon movement

Bonuses:
            • Half [.5] rank increase to physical speed [Archetype]
            • [5] Stamina reduction to Simple and unnamed physical attacks. [Archetype]
            • Storm and Lightning spells are decreased in effect by [1] rank, and status effects caused by other last half as long. [Weathered Evo]
            • [1] rank increase to spiritual strength of Storm and Lightning spells. [Master of Lightning PA]

Archetype: Athlete
        Stats:
            Power: ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
            Agility: ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
            Intelligence: ☆☆☆
            Mana:

Stamina Pool: 600
        Mana Pool: 400
            Materialization: Normally, it looks like a whirlwind of leaves, but when he centers himself in combat, the chakra grows thicker, steady as the leaves on a tree.
            Elements:
            tab • Lightning
            tab Water

Evolutionary Traits ► [15 // 16]
            • Stormborn [3]
            • Weathered [1]
            • Magnetism [6]
            • Biomagnetism [2]
            • Pyraborn [3]

Skills ► [17 // 17]
            • Survival [5]
            • Gathering [4]
            • Knowledge [5]
            • Linguistics [3]

Proficiencies ► [10 // 10]
            • Wakizashi [A]
            • Katana [A]
            • Hand-and-a-Half Sword [A]
            • Odachi [A]
            • Naginata [A]
            • Shortbow [A]
            • Offensive Unarmed [A]
            • Defensive Unarmed [A]
            • Single Weapon Combat [A]
            • Two Weapon Combat [A]

________Possessions
        Repertoire:
            Arcanist Spells: 00 // 02
            Glyph Spells: 00 // 10
            Illusionist Spells: 00 // 04
            Stages of Learning: 00 // 16
            Oaths: 00 // 10
            {Ability Type}: 00 // 00

Inventory:
          Weapons
            • Zephyr
            • Uchigatana
            • Wakizashi [x2]
            • Shortbow
            • Arrows [x10]

________Library
        Void Spells:

Lightning Spells:
            • Lightning Manipulation - X::E
            • Lightning Transformation - D [ST]
            • Current Transfer - D
            • Lightning Blade - C
          Augments:

Storm Spells:

Speed Spells:

Oaths:

Styles:
      Hagane no Shunkan
        Stage One
          • Kengona Kiban [Solid Footing] - E :: Stance
          • Tsukisasu [Basic Stab] - X :: Simple
          • Senkei Ho [Linear Step] - E :: Simple
          • Kyōka [Reinforcement] - X :: Spiritual
        Stage Two
          • Henko [Deflection] - X :: Spiritual
          • Funsai Zenshin [Forward Grind] - X :: Simple
          • Sujiku Kawasu [Pivot Block] - X :: Simple
        Stage Three
          • Shodo [Calligraphy] - C :: Simple
          • Kakucho [Extension] - C :: Spiritual
          • Ryoto [Twin Blade] - C :: Spiritual
          • Ito no Aruku [Thread Walking] - C :: Training
        Stage Four
          • Kenshi [Swordslinger] - B :: Stance
          • Hagane no Shinpo [Advance of Steel] - B :: Complex
          • Hitofude [Brush Stroke] - B :: Spiritual

Basai Bagua
        Stage One
          • Weak Position Stance - E :: Stance
          • Strong Position Stance - E :: Stance
          • Crashing Wave - X :: Simple
          • Smooth as Water - E :: Training
        Stage Two
          • Twin Fang - X :: Simple
          • "S"-cut - X :: Simple
          • Descending Crash - X :: Simple
        Stage Three
          • Fluid Transition - X :: Simple
          • Flowing Circle - C :: Simple
          • Circle Walking - C :: Training
          • Incoming Tide - X :: Spiritual

Kasai
        Stage One
          • Basic Stance - E :: Stance
          • Simple Step - E :: Simple
          • Inside Footsweep - X :: Simple
        Stage Two
          • Pivoting Block - X :: Simple
          • Deflecting - X :: Simple
          • Locking - X :: Simple
          • Forward Stabbing Slash - X :: Simple
        Stage Three
          • Solid Shogun Stance - C :: Stance
          • Shogun Slash - X :: Simple
          • Shogun Crash - X :: Simple
          • Shogun's Rise - X :: Complex

Jiyugata Senpu
        Stage One
          • Whirlwind Training - E :: Training
          • Somersault - X :: Simple
          • Power Slide - X :: Simple
        Stage Two
          • Switchblade - D :: Training
          • Kickflip - X :: Simple
          • Roundabout - X :: Simple
        Stage Three
          • Perfecting Balance - C :: Training
          • Scissor Handspring - X :: Simple
          • Wall Kick - X :: Simple
          • Swinging Fury - X :: Simple

Royal Taorito
    Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
    Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:50 am
                                                  tab Shea Fal'nevan
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx What is this [ someday? ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab And frozen in the footsteps untaken, we stand side by side. What is it really, but a tomorrow or today?
                                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab And frozen in the footsteps untaken, we stand side by side.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[x] Lorem ipsum eros porta nunc leo consequat nam dolor hendrerit class commodo, imperdiet ultrices purus lorem per dui eleifend cubilia facilisis ornare sagittis, ornare suspendisse erat ultrices ad lobortis quisque facilisis dolor faucibus rhoncus lacinia conubia himenaeos tempor justo auctor nec quisque ultricies, scelerisque commodo nisl blandit cubilia gravida platea nullam, ornare nostra facilisis semper fusce diam duis est leo sagittis magna sollicitudin torquent bibendum aenean ac senectus maecenas massa.

"Molestie commodo suspendisse blandit integer!" conubia urna nisi nisl ligula, imperdiet lectus luctus magna elementum platea ullamcorper non suspendisse malesuada venenatis erat egestas metus a luctus, ullamcorper odio massa vitae himenaeos donec viverra, cras integer nisl nec inceptos fusce vivamus placerat quisque turpis hendrerit molestie enim hac neque sociosqu curae.

'Mollis litora lobortis pulvinar tristique nisi etiam pharetra non, interdum at ante conubia odio magna varius magna ipsum, cursus metus enim libero eros arcu orci tortor ligula pulvinar scelerisque facilisis curae, luctus lacus quam aliquet curabitur, suscipit dui conubia praesent.

Aenean tellus suspendisse quis nisi pellentesque fermentum purus torquent id, scelerisque felis suspendisse mi lacinia tempor pharetra est nisi dui, nisl urna iaculis aenean congue molestie aliquam dui duis feugiat erat bibendum imperdiet habitant facilisis nostra.

Dictumst nisl aliquam tempor nullam taciti enim dapibus pretium adipiscing accumsan, sociosqu luctus ut quam aptent consectetur dui himenaeos quis, iaculis fames elementum commodo volutpat pharetra interdum fringilla vulputate.

Senectus eu nam tempus elementum nulla ullamcorper aliquam aenean, ante ultrices semper nullam ultrices velit erat purus, quam imperdiet tellus molestie sed torquent sagittis viverra justo quis feugiat placerat amet curae congue dolor non pellentesque potenti sagittis id posuere, risus faucibus eleifend aliquam ullamcorper est ultrices ut congue curabitur purus mi malesuada litora euismod tempor sapien velit vestibulum rutrum, pulvinar venenatis pretium magna cursus rhoncus rutrum congue, massa nullam urna elementum donec mi sociosqu arcu libero rhoncus suscipit.

Neque sollicitudin imperdiet sollicitudin vestibulum etiam tristique vestibulum felis, lectus dapibus ultrices sodales cursus cubilia donec laoreet aenean nulla eleifend enim rhoncus, erat vel conubia a suscipit molestie quisque, purus non mi consectetur hendrerit ac massa aliquet eu aenean dictum vel, conubia euismod hac est nunc, odio dolor tortor luctus venenatis aliquam sed nam ante per ligula vivamus, accumsan class est laoreet pretium elit aenean, viverra arcu nunc dictum rhoncus duis enim eleifend lacinia donec sit hac vestibulum ac.

tab .CHAKRA : 100 / 100 .STAMINA : 100 / 100 .STATUS : ???
                                                  tab .EXP : 000 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : ??? .INJURIES : ??? .THOUGHTS : ???
                                                  ▀▀▀Suddenly I'm running slowly. Suddenly it all goes dark.
                                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]:tab:[size=24][b][color=orangered]█[/color] Shea Fal'nevan[/b][/size]
    [size=24][color=darkorange][strike][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/strike][/color] What is this [color=orangered][[/color] someday? [color=orangered]][/color] [size=24][color=orange][strike][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/strike][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][/size][/u][/color]
    [size=8.5]:tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab:[color=orangered][u][color=white]And frozen in the footsteps untaken, we stand side by side. [/color][color=black]What is it really, but a tomorrow or today?[/color][/u][/color]
    :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab:And frozen in the footsteps untaken, we stand side by side.[/size]
    [color=white]▀▀▀[/color][size=18][color=darkorange]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][color=orangered][u][color=darkorange]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/u][/color] [/size]
    [size=10][align=justify]

[color=orangered][b][x][/b][/color]

[/align][/size]
    :tab:[size=21][color=orangered]█[/color][color=white].[/color][/size][size=16][b]CHAKRA :[/b][/size] [size=11]100 / 100[/size] [size=21][color=orangered]█[/color][color=white].[/color][/size][size=16][b]STAMINA :[/b][/size] [size=11]100 / 100[/size] [size=21][color=orangered]█[/color][color=white].[/color][/size][size=16][b]STATUS :[/b][/size] [size=11]???[/size]
    :tab:[size=10][color=orangered]█[/color][color=white].[/color][/size][size=7][b]EXP :[/b][/size] [size=11]000[/size] [size=10][color=orangered]█[/color][color=white].[/color][/size][size=7][b]RYO :[/b][/size] [size=11]両000[/size] [size=10][color=orangered]█[/color][color=white].[/color][/size][size=7][b]HEALTH :[/b][/size] [size=11]???[/size] [size=10][color=orangered]█[/color][color=white].[/color][/size][size=7][b]INJURIES :[/b][/size] [size=11]???[/size] [size=10][color=orangered]█[/color][color=white].[/color][/size][size=7][b]THOUGHTS :[/b][/size] [size=11]???[/size]
    [color=white]▀▀▀[/color][size=8.5]Suddenly I'm running slowly. Suddenly it all goes dark.[/size]
    [color=white]▀▀▀[/color][size=18][color=orangered][u][color=darkorange]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/u][/color][color=darkorange]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [/size]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:57 am
    User Image
    Who Am I…|
      My name is simply Ayamari, though some have called me Mari. I have a variety of last names, from Senju, to Miyamoto, to Shizuka.

How Old Am I…|
      I am fourteen years old.

What Gender Am I...|
      Female.

When Was I Born...|
      Fall, sometime? I'm not sure of the day.

What Are My People...|
      I am Japanese.

What Frame Am I...|
      I guess I have a Light frame? But I'm very fragile.

How Tall Am I...|
      Five-foot-two, though I still have a little growing to do.

And How Heavy...|
      Ninety-five pounds.

What Do I Look Like...|
      Pale almost ghostly skin framed by vivid blue hair that falls to my shoulders. My red eyes stand out against the tone. I have always looked sickly, even the sunken eyes and dark circles. I have little in the way of a bust either. But I think I still look 'pretty', in a way. After all, I was created from a bunch of cells, so I don't think it's impossible for them to have designed my appearance, even if the experiment didn't go as intended. I'm not particularly tall, and I'm fairly light as well. I get cold easily, as well as sick, so I tend to wear heavier clothing. Any clothes work. Anything is better than a medical gown or, you know, nothing.

Where Am I From...|
      I was born in the tattered remains of Otogakure.

Did I Belong...|
      I am a member of the clan Seirei no Hogosha, sort of.

What Am I Like...:

What Did I Believe In...:
        "No life is worthless."

What Am I Good At...:
        Silver Tongue :: Usually avoiding a fight where I can, I am known for using a silver tongue and good charisma to get me out of most situations. Likewise, I am good at lying.
        Retention :: I am good at remembering things, especially information. While I don't have a perfect or even photographic memory, I like to think my knowledge level surpasses most of my age.
        Pain Resistant :: I am not strong by any means, but after everything I have gone through as I aged, I have a fairly high tolerance of pain. That doesn't mean it doesn't affect me, but I can ignore it to some extent.

What Am I Terrible At...:
        Coward :: I do not like fighting, and do everything I can to avoid doing so. I cannot hold my own very well, and would prefer to leave the fighting to everyone else.
        Sickly :: As a failed experiment, my body structure is somewhat messed up. Because of it, I have always been sickly, especially when stressed.
        Combat :: I have little in the way of combat knowledge. I never received training to even defend myself properly. Because of that, I wouldn't be much use in the fray.

What Do I Fear...:
        Feeling Trapped :: Raised as an experiment, nearly nothing scares me more than the sense of being trapped. I do not like small spaces, and would prefer to avoid crowds.
        Physicians and Medicine :: I do not trust anyone who thinks that poking and prodding something will fix it. I've taken enough medication that caused terrible back lash that I'll avoid it as much as I can. At least chakra doesn't usually hurt.
        Recognition :: I don't know everyone who was involved in my creation or the creation of the past versions of me. I'm afraid of someone recognizing me.

What Era am I From...:
        The Era of Regret, when the world truly began to fall apart.

What Have I Experienced...:

What Was I to My Home...|
          A project.

How Experienced Was I...|
          I have next to no combat experience.

How Do I Experience Life...|

• --
          • --

How Do I View It...|

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
          Spiritual Restoration :: Specializing in the support role in combat, I have the ability to give any amount of my restorative chakra or stamina bonuses to anyone whom I am in contact with, recovering their pools instead of my own.
          Improved Recovery :: My body recovers faster than the normal person's. Because of that, my chakra and stamina recovery rate is increased by one stage, so that in active combat, I will always recover [5] chakra or stamina regardless of techniques used, [15] when in combat but not attacking, 1/20th of it out of combat, and 1/4 by resting. Sleeping is essentially a full recovery.
          Adaptability :: Due to a wide range of tests and tribulations I have gone through, I am able to adapt to a wide variety of circumstances. As such, when interacting with anything not jutsu related, I am considered one step closer to meeting circumstantial requirements. Such as, if something requires a specific class, as long as I am within that class type [shinobi, non-shinobi, civilian], I can utilize it. This does not include any class specific abilities or jutsu.

What Traits Do I Have...|
          • +1 Chakra, -1 Power [Seirei no Hogosha]
          • Cannot learn Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu [Seirei no Hogosha]
          • Half rank [.5] increase to Ninjutsu strength. [Chakra Stat]

How Quickly Can I Learn...|
          • Learn Eiseijutsu one [1] post faster. [Seirei no Hogosha]
          • Learn Konton [Soul Release] one [1] post faster. [Seirei no Hogosha]

What Are My Limitations...|
          Chakra Pool →

• Chakra Color| Cornflower Blue
            • Chakra Materialization| A vengeful flame that lashes out--though does not harm--at anyone who gets too close. It is very much the opposite of her friendly personality.
              Fuuton
              Suiton

Stamina Pool →

Statistics
            • Archetype | Mystic
              »» +100 Chakra
              »» +100 Stamina
              »» +100 Ryo
              »» +5 Slots [Ninjutsu or Genjutsu]
              »» +2 Skill Points

Power → (1)
            Agility → ☆☆ (2)
            Intelligence → ☆☆☆☆ (4)
            Chakra → ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
        How Much Ryo Do I Have...|
          00, 000 Ryo

How Much Experience Do I Have...|
          00, 000 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have I Learned...|
          • Herbologist ► 3
          • Foraging ► 3
          • Herbology :: Identification ► 3
          • Item Identification ► 3

What Am I Proficient In...|
          • Small Single-handed Weapons
          • Cestus ► E

What Can I Do...|
          Ninjutsu → 00 // 04
          Genjutsu → 00 // 04
          Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
          Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
          Skill Points → 12 // 12
          Proficiency Points → 02 // 02

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
        What Do I Carry...|

• Cestus [pair; Durability L: 30/30, R: 30/30]
          • Dagger [Durability 30/30]
          • Flint and Steel
          • Medium Satchel
          • Rope, 20 meters
          • Twine, 50 meters
          • Whetstone [Durability 3/3]
          • Oiled Waterskin
          • Blanket
          • Bedroll
          • Fishing Hook
          • Pencil
          • Soap
          • Mess Kit
          • Sewing Needle
          • Scissors
          • Journal
          • Shears
          • Weather Clothing

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
        Quote:

Genjitsu no Kabe o Kawasu [現実の壁を壊す, Fourth Wall Break]
          Type: Ninjutsu
          Element: Maruton [Null]
          Description: After hand seals, the user designates a point in front of them, as if calculating, and then physically punches the air or object. This opens up a fourth dimensional 10 x 10 space which is invisible to the naked eye except through opening where the user punched. It does not exist on any other side except for the opening, and it cannot be interacted with outside of said opening. Meaning if someone walked through that 10 x 10 space, they would be just as oblivious to its existence as before. The user controls what the inside looks like, up to average quality (such as stone walls and a standard mattress). The space remains as long as they are inside of it. Anyone inside cannot see anything outside, except through the entrance.

Maruton

Fuuton

Suiton

Seirei no Hogosha

Quote:
        ▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
        Type 1

Type 2

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
          • {Stage progression / techniques learned}
        Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
          • {Stage progression / techniques learned}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|

Royal Taorito
        Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
        • Cool Cat 500
        • Conventioneer 300
        • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
        Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
        • Cool Cat 500
        • Conventioneer 300
        • Partygoer 500
        PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:58 am
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Who Am I…|
          Cérophán Kigan, or Céro, if you prefer. I was at one time known as the Consul of Peace.

How Old Am I…|
          I am Nineteen years old. I am unsure how I survived the curse.

What Gender Am I...|
          Male.

When Was I Born...|
          June 9, xxxx.

What Are My People...|
          I am of some sort of European descent.

What Frame Am I...|
          I am of a Light build.

How Tall Am I...|
          Approximately Five-foot-seven.

And How Heavy...|
          Just under one hundred and forty pounds.

What Do I Look Like...|

Where Am I From...|
            I am from the remains of Konohagakure, what became known as Yougangakure, the Village Hidden in Lava.

Did I Belong...|
            I do not belong to a clan or bloodline, although I have learned much from my adoptive father about his kind.

What Am I Like...:
            ◤Good Qualities ||
              ✔ Massive capacity for knowledge
              ✔ Ability to adjust and adapt
              ✔ Focused on task at hand
              ✔ Cares greatly about those who can break the shell

◤Bad Qualities ||
              ✘ Eccentric and impractical
              ✘ Self-important and overconfident
              ✘ Often too focused on own ideas
              ✘ Blatant lack of interest in others

Self-absorbed, forgetful, and impractical, Céro has struggled to fit in not just because of his appearance, but because of his personality as well, though his personality was, in fact, influenced by reactions to his appearance. He is always focused on his own problems and, though he is not necessarily arrogant, he often conveys the attitude of being burdened. His impracticality comes from expecting more from people than they are willing or able to give, but his ability to grasp abstract ideas led him to the abilities he has today. The cost, however, is that he is not very well off in dealing with real situations and people. Normally.

This trait was especially obvious before his accident when he was ten, but it faded as he realized the consequences of acting before thinking.

When it comes to his duty as the Consul of Peace, his irrational thoughts take focus and can suddenly have complete clarity to them. He has a fast-working mind that allows him to absorb much information at once, and return ideas and rational conversations back to others.

However, he still works far better alone, and he often frustrates others because he is so absorbed in the pursuit of mastering his skills. His actions seem to be unclear to others, but he has reason for everything he does. Overall, though, he is uninterested in others in any practical way and, unfortunately, it shows.

◤Likes
              ✔ Music
              ✔ Sunny days
              ✔ Being alone/quiet places
              ✔ Heights
              ✔ Gems and "things that feel shiny"
              ✔ Fai Lúdéin Mélís (The Bright Forest)

◤Dislikes
              ✘ Water
              ✘ Canines of any sort
              ✘ Most people
              ✘ High-pitched or annoying noises
              ✘ Extreme temperatures
              ✘ Any form of precipitation

What Did I Believe In...:
            "None can avoid my music, not unless they take away their own hearing. That is the beauty of it, is it not?"

What Am I Good At...:
            • Immunity to sight-based Genjutsu, due to blindness
            • Acute senses of smell, touch, and taste; hypersensitive hearing
            • Eiseijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu; Intelligence

What Am I Terrible At...:
            • Blindness
            • Loud or high-pitched sounds
            • Taijutsu and Bukijutsu

What Do I Fear...:
            • Fire
            • Losing his hearing
            • Getting lost/the unknown
            • Someone stealing his crystals

What Have I Experienced...:
            My parents were two shinobi who fought during a war nearly twenty years before the plague began, or so I am told. These two shinobi, he told me, were the cause of many deaths, and so they were hunted by those who sought revenge. I was born in the night, as normal a babe as any other, with pink flesh, blue eyes, and no hair. Perfectly normal. Perfectly human. But no longer had I been born that that normality was taken away.

I can only assume the truth from the many stories I hear, but it seems that as I was born, one who sought revenge on my parents found us, and I was the tool of his revenge. He cursed me to become that which represented my parents, a cold-hearted beast…

No longer had I been born that my flesh turned gray and thick black fur grew on it. Bones grew to form a tail and my face lengthened into the muzzle of a beast, ears growing longer and moving to sit atop my head. My nails lengthened and hardened into sharp claws.

Thankfully, I was far too young to have any memory of this transformation. There are some events better left forgotten, and the pain the child would have gone through is one of them. My childhood, however, I remember clearly.

After seeing what I had become, my parents abandoned me. They simply left me to die in the forest. I would have, and for a long time I wondered if I should have, had I not been found by a very good man. He took me in and raised me as his own son. The man, Ishoku, named me Cérophán, which meant "serenade" apparently, though I understand how now, and he gave me his surname, Kigan. Despite him raising me as a son, he always enforced the point that I was not his son. Early on, I did not understand why he said it, but, later and even now, I respect him for it.

My first years were fairly simple; I had no idea there was anything wrong with me, as I never truly had contact with anyone. I was raised speak in the language of Ishoku's clan, the language spoken by others actually being second to it. But around age four, my entire life turned around.

The day I turned four, Ishoku handed me a hammer and introduced me to a forge. It was what he did for a living, so of course his protégé would learn his trade. At the time, I was fascinated by the idea of forging something of my very own and it became a goal. Meeting other villagers nearly crushed that dream, especially with those the same age as myself, and slightly older, those that understood that there was something 'wrong' with me but were not old enough to look the other way. I was ridiculed and made fun of, though I was too young to understand why they were so harsh. I might have thought it was funny if Ishoku had not gotten angry when they said something. I had never seen him angry before. Because of that, I learned early on that the things they said were cruel and wrong.

And people today wonder why I dislike them so much.

Years went on, and I continued learning about the forge, along with many other things, such as reading, writing, and generally how to survive. I was taught how to survive in the wilderness, learning about what was edible and what was not, making makeshift weapons and shelters, and so on. It was here that I discovered the wondrous healing abilities of the various herbs found in the wild, as well as the dangers of them. I memorized them by appearance, smell, texture, and even taste when applicable.

By the time I was nine, old enough for the shinobi academy, though it still seemed like I was hated by those my own age, I was far ahead of any of them, thanks to being taught these basics and more my entire life. All that was left to learn was the techniques themselves. Which took longer than I expected. I had not realized just how skilled one had to be to focus chakra until I actually had to do it. It is because of this that I was still in the academy that disaster truly struck.

When I turned ten, Ishoku gave me my very own blade. It was a masterwork sword, and enchanted nonetheless. So humbled was I that I did not feel I deserved it. I waited a few days, and when I knew Ishoku was not in his forge, I snuck into it. More than a few times he had told me never to go without him, and he had stressed that 'never'. But I was naïve and foolish. All I wanted to do was use the blade he had made to make something great of my own for him for everything he had done for me. I had melted down the sword, and was ready to start my creation, but something went wrong. I am not entirely sure what happened, but suddenly embers were flying. They struck my neck and face, white hot sparks spraying everywhere. I shut my eyes, but still there was a searing, agonizing pain.

I am not sure how much time passed, nor how anyone found me. Maybe I screamed. I am more than certain I did. But the next time I became aware of my surroundings, I was not even sure I was alive. I felt numb, and everything was muffled. Above everything, I could not see, could not even open my eyes, and there was a consistent, though distant, sense of burning. Days passed, and it quickly became apparent to both myself and Ishoku what the consequences of my actions were. The burns healed well, though they left horrid scars, and before long the bandages were removed, but my eyes were not healing like the rest of my wounds. They had gotten infected, and according to the person checking over me, a white film had already begun to cover them. They were damaged beyond repair. I thought I would cry, but I could not bring myself to. Perhaps it was from the immense amount of despair I felt. Ishoku had trained me my entire life and I had thrown it all away. But he did not punish me for it. I had received my punishment. Life would move on.

It still grieves me, though, for the last thing I ever saw was that flaming pit he calls a forge. Those fires will forever be the last image I had ever seen. I have never been able to bring myself to go back, not unless it was absolutely necessary. Fire alone sends me into a fit of panic.

Time passed again as I tried to adjust to this new disability, most of it without me knowing what to do anymore. I was still a child, destined to become a shinobi, but reduced to less than an infant. I could not 'play' with others because my blindness only added to the scorn received from them, and getting around by myself was pointless. One does not realize how much they rely on sight until it is gone.

About a year went by. In that time, I somewhat learned to find my way around familiar areas and learned to tell who a person was by their voice, though the main one I knew belonged to Ishoku. In that time, I also found a fondness for music, because one did not need to see to hear. But I was lost with no idea what to do, so I did nothing. I had fallen into a depression neither I nor anyone around me thought I would make it out of. It was then that I met a man by the name of Malachite. He was the Consul of Peace, and though he himself could not understand what I had gone through, he knew the lesson learned from it. That, however, he did not tell me until later. Instead, he taught me a little more about music, specifically about the sounds and pitches of the music. To demonstrate it, he set crystals in front of me, and played something high-pitched, which he said was a leaf whistle, but I am not so sure. Initially, I heard no difference between the crystals, but with some training, I gradually began to notice a slight difference.

Over the next approximate year and a half, training continued. I relearned everything I had learned from the academy, and more, honing my senses of hearing and touch specifically. Malachite helped me develop a style that would, with plenty of work, help me to follow the shinobi path I had originally lost the way of. And it simply involved music and crystals. By then, I could identify the type of crystal by the sound it made, and I had picked up nearly every type of instrument one can think of to find the ones that resonated perfectly without being too harsh on my increasingly more sensitive ears. Too sensitive hearing. It was beginning to get to the point that everyday sounds were becoming painful. Even music became painful. To help with it, Ishoku crafted a headset for me to wear. They were customized to allow me to adjust how much sound came through them, from nothing to the full extent of my hearing. With their normal setting, I could still hear twice as much as any normal person.

It took a while to get used to the headset, but with this new training, I was able to try to become a genin again. I had discovered an ability to apply chakra to instruments that when songs were played, the resonances from the crystals created different effects. Thanks to this, I learned how to focus chakra, perhaps better than most my age, and, though I passed nearly a year later than most, I earned a place as a genin.

It was then that Malachite told me the lesson I had learned: to think things through rather than rush naively into danger. He said that the Consul of Peace required a mind like that. That was all he said, but I knew perfectly well what he meant. He wanted to give me a purpose again, something that did not require physical sight so much that it did true sight.

What Was I to My Home...|
            I was a Jounin before the curse struck.

How Experienced Was I...|
            Of B-rank

How Do I Experience Life...|
            • Medical
            • Performer [Flute]
            • --
            • --

How Do I View It...|
            Supplemental Arts | The Supplemental Arts are difficult to explain to those on the outside of the Medical Shinobi field. While the Twisted Arts focus on dealing damage and inflicting debilitating effects, and those of the Healing Arts to the treatment of such abominations, the Supplemental Arts focus instead on giving benefit to the physical body of the user, or the patient, to increase their natural abilities. Techniques that focus on the accentuation of a physical form to greater heights, or those which augment the body, will be found to be easier to learn, giving a one post reduction [1] to learning per experience rank of the character, beginning at D - rank. Furthermore, they receive two skill points [2] per experience rank which may be used to learn a Physician Skill of their choice for either positive or negative reasons. It must be written which is the intention for each skill, however.
            Manipulation | Learning to manipulate the human body through chakra is relatively easy and par for the course in Medical Shinobi training. However, extra lessons can lead to a greater understanding of anatomy, thus allowing for greater effect. When selecting this discipline the character selects one Body System they have invested Skill Points into, and when targetting that system with a technique, no matter the type of Medical technique, the effects are increased by one rank [1]. This can be taken multiple times, with a new Body System selected per discipline point invested.
            Field Triage | Sometimes, the call for medical treatment can come fast and hard with significant hurdles to overcome just to reach the patient, let alone administer treatment. As such, Medical Shinobi may learn the art of Field Triage, which allows the user to character to gain one additional [1] Activation per post which can only be utilized to activate a Medical Technique that either immediately heals, or immediately harms, the target. Utilizing this activation reduces the techniques effectiveness by half [1/2]. This can be taken only once [1].

Painting Pictures | The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank Ninjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all Ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, Ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Ninjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
            Energy Reserve | Creates a reserve of extra chakra or stamina, with specific limitations. This reserve pool begins at fifty [50] chakra or stamina points, with the total increasing by twenty-five [25] chakra or stamina points per experience rank. This reserve may only be tapped into once the base chakra or stamina pool is exhausted. This means that the reserve is likewise refilled before base chakra or stamina by any effect that targets chakra or stamina regeneration, whether positive or negative. [Stamina Chosen]
            Advanced Training | The character trains to better themselves physically, or mentally, as fits their Performance. The character selects one stat and increase it by one [1] full point, as well as bestows the user with one [1] additional performance type. This can be taken up to two [2] times. [Intelligence Chosen; Performance Type: Singing Chosen]

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|

How Quickly Can I Learn...|
            • Eiseijutsu learned three [3] posts faster.
              → Supplemental Eiseijutsu learned three [3] posts faster.

• Ninjutsu learned three [3] posts faster.
            • Genjutsu learned three [3] posts faster.

What Abilities Do I Have...|

What Are My Limitations...|
            Chakra Pool →

• Chakra Color| Dark Blue
              • Chakra Materialization|
                Doton
                Raiton

Stamina Pool →
              260 [Reserve Pool: 125]

Statistics
              • Archetype | Scholar

Strength → ☆☆ [2]