• Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:59 am
-Table of Contents-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:22 pm
User Image_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Are You…|
    My name is... Sheariv Fal'nevan, but people just call me Shea. I have a variety of other nicknames but I'd rather not talk about them.

How Old Are You…|
    I lived a number of years, but I wasn't... very old, late teens, maybe, in appearance. I think now I'm twelve.

What Gender Are You...|
    I am male, though a lot of people like to tease otherwise.

When Were You Born...|
    In the fall... 21st Calmora, 1879. Wait, what do you mean that's not a month?

What Are Your People...|
    My people? Are... the Melhrothir, the Beastlings. Is that what you meant?

What Frame Are You...|
    Others joke that I'm a stick, but I'm not that fragile... I have a Light build.

How Tall Are You...|
    I was never very tall, but don't seem to have grown at all. I'm about four-foot-ten.

And How Heavy...|
    I weigh a little under eighty pounds.

What Do You Look Like...|
    [Tan skinned with amber eyes and a mess of blonde hair that reaches his shoulders. Oddly enough, antlers stick out of the sides of his head, about four inches long, above long, pointed ears lined with what looks like dark blue fur. Three lines of a similar blue decorate each cheek. Several scars are also apparent, the most prominent being one that starts from the inner corner of his left brow, across the bridge of the nose, to his right cheek. Though not particularly tall, he is very lanky, and thin, though not unhealthily so. Most of his strength is in the form of lean muscle that makes him flexible but not necessarily physically strong. Similarly to his face, a variety of scars decorate his body. Likewise he has two dark blue marks on each shoulder, one that wraps around his torso in line with his navel, and a short blue tail not unlike that of a deer's--related to his antlers, more than likely.

His attire is fairly simple. He typically wears loose, breathable clothing, avoiding anything constraining for better movement. While his outfit is interchangeable, three things never change. He wears a faded, reddish-brown headband that's seen better days to keep his hair out of his face, a blue leather collar that hangs loosely around his neck, and a simple, fairly fine leather bracer with his family crest on it.]

Where Are You From...|
    Not from here. I'm not even sure where 'here' is. I'm from the city of Lur'vesh, but I didn't really call anywhere home.

Did You Belong...|
    Belong to what? You mean like a Tribe? I'm... technically a Purebreed Veldt, but I look like a Mixbreed.

[His abilities have been translated to Kōjōton [General & Sustainable] for guild purposes.]

What Are You Like...:
    Y-you want me to describe myself? Um... I'm not sure how to go about that.

[Very good at hiding his emotions--though he is infamous for a certain smile that lets anyone who knows him know he is not alright--Shea is outwardly an easygoing and lazy boy who normally feigns ignorance, is easily pleased, and very curious, the latter of which often gets him into trouble without him trying to. He is a kind-hearted and gentle soul who would never harm a living thing if he could avoid it. He is intelligent, but also very naive, gullible, clumsy, and lacks any sense of direction. Somewhat shy and easily startled but sociable at the same time, Shea has a habit of getting along with--but not necessarily making friends with--others without an issue, although some find his tendency toward stupidity to be annoying or frustrating, and he is often teased for it. Typically he just goes along with the joke regardless of how much it might hurt him. With a love of sunny days and jhenberries, it is hard to believe the other end of the spectrum holds a fierce and protective soul. He would defend those close to him with his life, despite his paralyzing fear of death. He is very hard to anger, but once he is angry, it is nearly impossible to stop him.]

What Did You Believe In...:
    You mean like... gods? I know they exist, but I don't really want anything to do with them. No, like a way of life? Oh... I guess my saying was always, "Don't worry about the 'what if', only 'what is'."

What Are You Good At...:
    Fleet-footed | I've always been fast on my feet. Like the deer I represent, I'm, um... good at running away.
    Making Friends? | Most people who can see past my appearance tend to like me. Maybe because I'm nice? I like to think I'm nice.
    Courageous | Even though it's contradictory to how I act, I will put myself in the path of danger if it means saving another person's life. I don't want to see someone else get hurt.

What Are You Terrible At...:
    Combat | I always panic in fights. I don't want anything to do with them but it tended to happen anyway.
    Creativity | In the sense that I have a hard time coming up with things on the spot. If I've had time to think about it, this isn't so much the case.
    Coward | That's a little... harsh. But... I guess it's true. I'm afraid of a lot of things, afraid to face my fears, and run away a lot. At the same time, though, I tend to launch myself fully into danger if it means I can help others.

What Do You Fear...:
    Bovinophobia | A fear of cows. They want to eat me because I smell like grass.
    Water | Not an irrational fear, but it seems that way to most. I... something happened in my past. I can't swim. I used to not even be able to take a bath, but now it's just water I can't stand in.
    Death | I... I know everyone is afraid of death, but the thought paralyzes me. It keeps me from moving forward, from doing the things I need to do. I might blindly throw myself into danger without thinking about it, but... I'm afraid to die.
    Never Finding Peace | After everything that's happened, I'm afraid I'll never get to live the peaceful life I've always wanted. I never wanted any of this.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:26 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Were You to Your Home...|
    A, Mixbreed, an outcast, and later a Paragon.

How Experienced Was I...|
    I'm... not sure what you mean. I never wanted to fight.

How Do You Experience Life...|
    • Artisan

• --
    • --

How Do You View It...|
    Prestigious Crafting | Every two [2] ranks, reduce the cost of all CC's by one [1] point. This will stack with all other modifiers presented within Shinobi Strike. This represents the Artisan who has focused all of their training on crafting to exclusion of most other activities in order to bring their skills to their apex. As such crafting is easier for them, for their passion has put them to the path of understanding that all craftings are essentially the same thing in different shapes.
    • [Bonus Discipline Point]
    • [Bonus Discipline Point]

What Makes You Unique Among Your Peers...|
    Long-lived | The Beastlings, by nature, are able to manipulate and grow plants at will at the expense of energy that could be lethal, but never impacted their lifespan. With different rules in this world that cost the user days of their life, coming from a different world, Shea has an advantage in that the time taken is reduced by half [.5]. In other words, when forcing a plant to grow, what would normally take [70] days to grow takes instead [35].
    Tempest's Blessing | Shea is very attuned to nature and gets along well with plants and animals alike. Some control over plants has followed him to this world, although it is not a conscious effort. Plants tend to lean in his direction, and even seem to grow in his presence. Because of this, the length of time it takes to grow plants he actively tends to is halved.
    Fight or Flight | When it comes to danger, Shea will more often than not try to put as much distance between him and the source as possible. As such, when he is fleeing danger, the costs of techniques utilized to run away are reduced by two [2] ranks, but he can neither attack nor defend himself while in this mode of panic. However, for those rare occasions where he does hold his ground in order to protect someone close to him [specifically someone deemed a friend or family], or an innocent bystander, he gains a half [.5] rank increase to the strength of his attacks, both physical and elemental, so long as it is with the effort of protecting them in mind.
    • ['Minor' PA Christmas 2017 Reward]
    • [Moderate PA Twelve Days of Christmas 2017 Day 12 Reward]
    • [Moderate PA Twelve Days of Christmas 2018 Day 12 Reward]
    Learning a New World | Not being from this world, Shea knows next to nothing about the plants and animals that inhabit it. With plants being a focus of his abilities, he has to spend some time studying what each one does before he can properly grow it using his techniques. Once the plant is studied, however, he is able to grow it using his techniques, and it costs half the number of days that it normally would.
    • [Greater PA Time Skip Reward]
    • [Greater PA Time Skip Reward]

What Abilities Do You Have...|
    General Vegetation | General Vegetation falls under the category of brambles, grasses, vines, thorns, weeds, seeds, and leafs. All Yashi Clan members have this vegetation type by default. While not the most dangerous outright it is the most versatile of the vegetation allowing for the easiest manipulations and are the quickest to grow. [Weakness: Fire] [Yashi]
    Sustainable Vegetation | Vegetation that commonly falls under the classification of edible and nutritional. Note the option to create sustainable vegetation is still possible without shaving off one's life span however, it will provide no nutritional value. Tomatoes, carrots, apples, and fruits are some examples of the sustainable category. For every average harvest of food or vegetable made with chakra. The lifespan of the individual is cut based on that foods growth time. As an example a normal potato crop will yield 3-5 potatoes in 70 days. Another example is the average amount of bananas found in a bunch. Singular fruits i.e oranges apples are considered 3-5 per harvest. As a result of creating these instantaneously through means of chakra the user sacrifices 70 days worth of their lifespan. If the crop was made using one's life span one can indeed use it to plant and create more crops naturally. If the conditions are right of course. [Weakness: Ice] [Yashi]

How Fast Can You Learn...|
    • Learn [1] additional Ninjutsu per paragraph. [Kōjōton Bloodline]
    • One [1] paragraph reduction to Crafting. [Artisan Class]

What Are Your Limitations...|
    Chakra Pool → 155

• Chakra Color | Normally, amber.
        • Chakra Materialization| A series of symbols that spread across his flesh, varying from vibrant blue, to red as he grows in strength.
        • Chakra Elements |
          Suiton
          Doton

Stamina Pool → 160

Statistics
        • Archetype | Magician
          »» +100 Chakra
          »» +100 Stamina
          »» +125 Ryo
          »» +1 Stage [Bukijutsu]
          »» +2 Ninjutsu Slots
          »» +1 Proficiency Point
          »» +1 Skill Point

Power → [1]
        Agility → ☆☆☆☆☆ [5]
        Intelligence → ☆☆☆ [3]
        Chakra → ☆☆☆☆☆ [5]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:26 pm
    _____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
    What Do You Carry...|

• Short Sword [Durability 30/30] [10 ryo]
      • Dagger [Durability 30/30] [10 ryo]

• Medium Satchel [2 ryo]
        • Flint and Steel [.5 ryo]
        • Large Sack [2 ryo]
        • Shovel [3 ryo]
        • Rope, 20m [5 ryo]
        • Twine, 50m [6 ryo]
        • 4 Whetstones [Durability 3/3] [2 ryo]
        • Oiled Waterskin [empty] [1 ryo]
        • Blanket [2 ryo]
        • Journal [5 ryo]
        • Bedroll [6 ryo]
        • Pencil [.5 ryo]
        • Mess Kit [10 ryo]
        • One Person Tent [20 ryo]
        • Camp Hammer [6 ryo]
        • 2 Sewing Needles [2 ryo]
        • Scissors [2 ryo]

• Normal Clothing [25 ryo]
      • Leather bracer with family crest [D-ranked, Scale 20] [5 ryo]
      • Blue leather collar
      • Reddish-brown headband

• Whispering Pineapple
      → Whispers dark secrets into your ears...or sweet nothings, depending on its mood. You never know; it might even tell something useful. Pineapple is indestructible.
    • Levitating Potato
      → Levitates between three and ten feet off of the ground, and can lift with a 10 power stat.
    • Lawn Turkey
      → Gobbles whenever an enemy is within 100 feet. Senses intent and instinct.
    • Can of Candied Yams (x5)
      → When shaken vigorously and thrown causes an explosion of sticky red goo that holds people in place until D - ranked stamina is used to break out of it.

Scrolls:
      • Doton Scroll - Contains: Geigeki No Doro [D]
      • Katon Scroll - Contains: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu [D], Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu [D]
      • Hyouton Scroll - Contains: Fubuki's Ice Bomb

Royal Taorito
    Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
    Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:28 pm
    What Are You Proficient In...|
      • Small Single-Handed Weapons [1 PP]
        • Short Sword ► E [1 PP]
        • Dagger ► E [1 PP]

What Can You Do...|
      Ninjutsu → 00 // 14
      Genjutsu → 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 03
      Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
      Skill Points → 45 // 45
      Proficiency Points → 03 // 06

What Techniques Do You Possess...|
    Quote:

Maruton

Katon

Doton

Suiton

Kōjōton
      • Shokusei Soujuu [Vegetation Manipulation] - X::E

Quote:
    ▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
    Enchantment

Instance

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
      • {Stage progression / techniques learned}
    Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
      • {Stage progression / techniques learned}

What Secrets Have You Discovered...|

For Later:
    Elemental Paragon | Thanks to his abundance of yuunin, or--as it's called in this world--chakra, Shea has access to a third chakra element, Suiton [Water].

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:31 pm
    What Era Are You From....:
      What... Era? I think it was... Jist’rophi. You don't know what that is either? Where am I?

What Have You Experienced...:
      I... don't really want to talk about it. Do I have to?

[Born to the wife of the, at the time, First Elder of the Council of Elders in a city called Lur'vesh, Shea was all but disowned by his father from birth for his strange appearance. Though they never knew why his appearance was remarkably different than that of his Purebred parents, Shea's saving grace was his mother, who raised him against his father's wishes. That did not stop the man from attempting to snuff out his life on several occasions. These fits of rage led to both his fear of water and the majority of the scars he now bears. His life was saved both by his mother and a man who later became a very good friend of his simply named Bear.

The Beastling lands, which Lur'vesh was the capital of, housed a series of Tribes which often fought with each other, but rarely did they escalate to the point of the capital getting involved. The first war brought refugees from throughout the land as a race known as the Zhenri waged war against the Beastlings, during which Shea met his best friend Ciaran, the son of the Rij (cat) Chieftain. The Rij boy disliked him at first because of his Mixbreed appearance, but eventually they grew close, and even became infamous for their antics throughout the city with Ciaran the mastermind behind all of it. One war ended, which only led into another as Mixbreeds began to revolt against the oppression they received from the Purebreeds, and the kingdom was divided in half. During this time, the troublesome duo's antics went too far, leading to someone getting hurt, and Ciaran, now nearly considered an adult, was forced to leave to join the fight, at which point he gave Shea the headband--to keep his hair out of his face--and collar--the symbol of a warrior among the Beastlings--that he still treasures to this day.

The death of a childhood friend, as well as his mother's over the next couple of years left Shea in a terrible place, and he was left on the streets to his own devices until a Zhenri by the name of Zephir came to the city in search of healing from the bite of a Zjisjinthor (werewolf). The presence of the unfavorable race caused a disturbance in the city, which attracted Shea's natural curiosity...

Many, many things happened following, but it seems the transfer of worlds has left the Veldt's memory less than in tact. He can remember people and faces, but the events surrounding them are mostly a blur.]

Royal Taorito
    Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
    Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:32 pm
    _____________[│║║█║▌][Y o u r _T r a n s a c t i o n _D a t a...]
      ▬▬┤|Event • Bonuses
      Thanksgiving 2017
      • [1] Discipline Point
      • [10] Ninjutsu Slots
      • Whispering Pineapple
      • Levitating Potato
      • [5] Cans of Candied Yams
      • Lawn Turkey

Christmas 2017
      • [3] E-D rank Scrolls [1 Bloodline, 2 Ninjutsu]
      • [1] Discipline Point
      • [1] Minor PA
      • Handwarmer Gloves
      • Rudolph's Gift
      • Furry Cookie

Halloween Event 2018
      • [20] Seeds of Samhain
      • [1] Bundle of Rare Material
      • [1] Bag of Encasing
      • [1] Artifact

Twelve Days of Christmas 2017
      • 3 Peppermint Candy Canes
      • 2 Skill Points
      • 3 Christmas Cookies
      • (Random Items)
      • (Scrolls)
      • 5 Reroll Coupons
      • (Scrolls)
      • (Random Items)
      • 3 Special Reroll Coupons
      • 10 Free Training Posts [00/10 used]
      • (Scrolls)
      • 1 Moderate PA

Weekly Check-In
      • [93] Free Training Posts [00/135 used]
      • [13] Free Activity Posts [0/13 used]
      • [2] 'Get Out of Jail Free' Coupon
      • [1] Replicant Coupon
      • [9] Tasty Peaches
      • [1] Furry Cookie
      • [1] Scorched Shortbread
      • [3] Sour Rainbows
      • [6] Skill Points and [5] Technique Slots
      • [2] Banhammer
      • [2] Reward Rerolls
      • [2] Ginger Cat Cookie
      • [2] Special Reward Rerolls
      • [1] Random Scroll

How Much Experience Do You Have...|
      03, 910 Exp

▬▬┤|Experience • Gained

11/22/18 - Thanksgiving 2018 Bonus [+2000]

How Much Ryo Do You Have...|
      00, 000 Ryo

▬▬┤|Bank • Account

Updated 01/06/19

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
    How Much Ryo Do You Have...|
      00, 000 Ryo

How Much Experience Do You Have...|
      03, 910 Exp

What Have You Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have You Learned...|
      • Survival: Field Triage ► 5
      • Survival: Foraging ► 5
      • Survival: Item Identification ► 5
      • Chemistry: Poultices ► 6
      • Herbology: Identification ► 10
      • Herbology: Fertilization ► 5
      • Herbology: Reconstitution ► 8
      • Herbology: Genetic Splicing ► 5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:33 pm
    User Image
                                      Shea Fal'nevan
                                      when every step takes you a thousand miles away you'll find the edge at the break of day

[x] The emotion in the sylph's voice didn't help my own, given the situation. I'd always had a powerful sense of empathy, so even though I didn't know Kaileer, I couldn't help feeling a great amount of concern and even fear for the swordsman's life. That provided the chakra I was giving him with the sort of... desperation needed to try and save a virtual stranger. To be honest, I'd have done the same for anyone even without prompting. But if it hadn't been for her, I might not have checked on him until it was too late.

Though her mention that we might die was also a huge motivation. I wasn't so sure she meant 'we' as in Jean and I as well, but I didn't want to take any chances. And even then, I didn't want to see anyone die.

Much to both my surprise and gratitude, Jean chose to help with some encouragement from the sprite. Part of me felt like it was only because she had asked, and I couldn't quite decide if that was a good thing or a bad thing. It didn't matter though because he was helping, and that's what counted. I watched fr a moment as he made a few hand seals and held his hands over Kaileer's legs. As he did, dirt somewhat lifted from the older boy's skin and clothes and faded away like it had never existed to begin with. This seemed to satisfy Jean, put his mind a bit at ease, and he focused on the situation as a whole. At his suggestions, I shifted my focus higher up on his chest to give Jean space over his abdomen. I nodded to signal I was ready and we counted down. One. Two. Three. Another burst of chakra passed from my hands to Kaileer's body, and to my side Jean did the same. Already I was starting to feel drained; clearly the massive amounts of yuunin I'd had in my world hadn't translated well to this world. I could only hope our efforts weren't in vain.

After a moment, I looked up at the sprite again. "Do you know how this happened? I know I was in a weird, dreamlike state, too, but why was he affected so badly?" Frowning slightly in concentration, I focused on what I was doing again. He'd grown still. Too still, almost. I might have thought he was dead if it weren't for shallow breathing. His expression still suggested a great pain, and I got the feeling it wasn't exactly physical. Something much deeper than that, that I wasn't sure could be saved. I felt a small pang in my chest, and for a moment couldn't help feeling like I understood it, like it was something I had experienced before.

But, just like every other time, the sensation was gone as quickly as it came.

My gaze remained fixed on the young swordsman, waiting for any change in his condition. Hopefully, once it came, it would be for the better.

.CHAKRA : 115 / 155 [-20] .STAMINA : 160 / 160 .STATUS : None
                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                      .EXP : 13910 [+2000] .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Worried
                                      cause you don't know what tomorrow holds for you another path, or just a glimpse of truth?

Quote:
                                      Quote:

Royal Taorito
    Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
    Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat