Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…|
    I do not have a name, but I am called Servio Vanerus, the Servant of Vanerus. Most simply call me Servus.

How Old Am I…|
    I was approximately eighteen years old, but I appear to be younger now. [Fourteen]

What Gender Am I...|
    Male.

When Was I Born...|
    I have no memory of my birthdate, only an approximate age.

What Are My People...|
    My name is of Latin origin, and my complexion suggests Mediterranean. Or at least that is what I was told.

What Frame Am I...|
    I have a Medium build, I believe.

How Tall Am I...|
    Five-foot-seven, though I feel I have some growing to do.

And How Heavy...|
    I weigh about one hundred and fifty pounds, much heavier than I look.

What Do I Look Like...|

Where Am I From...|
      I do not know.

Did I Belong...|
      [No bloodline. gains [1] Greater PA and [5] Stages of Learning.]

What Am I Like...:

What Did I Believe In...:

What Am I Good At...:
          Immunity to Disease | Though I carry all diseases, I am immune to them... for the most part. If I hold off feeding the demon too long, I begin to lose my immunity.
          Fleet-footed but Strong | I am well balanced between strength and speed, though I suffer greatly in most other categories.
          Loyalty | I am loyal, probably overly so. So long as the demon does not fog my mind, I will never betray those of my party.
          Simple | I understand basic emotions, and that is how I respond to situations. But because of that, I am forward, and honest. However, because my reactions are instinctual, situations can become embarrassing.

What Am I Terrible At...:
          Cursed | The demon within me forces me to use my power, or its curse spreads, causing severe pain.
          Genjutsu | I am incredibly susceptible to Genjutsu, and easily fall for them.
          Social Interaction | Isolated from others as long as I was, I do not know how to speak with other people, nor can I read signals and emotions.
          Identity | Though that is beginning to change as I explore this world, any sense of self-worth and individuality was beaten out of me under Vanerus.

What Do I Fear...:
          Vanerus | Or whatever name he goes by now. Needless to say, I hope I never to run into him again.
          Demon | I am afraid the demon that possesses me will one day consume me because I wanted to be a good person.
          Massacre | One day, a single death might not be enough to satisfy the demon. One day, I might lose control and kill many people.
          Women | Maybe it's lack of experience with the opposite sex, but I can't seem to interact with them without feeling panicked.

What Have I Experienced...:
          [Servus was born in a village that lay nestled at the border of the wastes of Tsuchi no Kuno among nomads who lived off of the poor lands. He was born under the name Takahiro Himura, as the son of a blacksmith. Disconnected from the rest of the world, the village knew little of the strife that built between the countries until it was caught in the crossfire when Takahiro was ten. An assault between Sunagakure and Kirigakure devastated the village, and Takahiro was left as one of few survivors. Severely injured, left arm crushed by debris, he should have perished as well, but he was found by soldiers and taken away to Kirigakure.

The Mizukage at the time, determined to find a way to restore his mortality, conducted experiments that involved dipping into realms beyond the physical, including the Land of the Dead. There, he pulled demons and spirits alike, perhaps hoping he might find one to make a deal with. But it was these experiments that Takahiro was subjected to. His memory wiped in hopes of making him a blank slate if he managed to survive, he was put through horrendous tests--as he would have died even if it wasn't successful. Eventually, they were able to reach a demon of pestilence, but rather than listening to them, it simply attached itself to the boy, taking the place of his lost arm.

Despite a lack of memory, his upbringing still carried over. As a rowdy and brash child, combined with the newfound power the demon provided him, he lashed out. Several of researchers who survived the terrible wounds the clawed hand dealt later died of strange diseases. However, the untrained ten-year-old only had so much strength before he was beaten into submission. He was then presented to the Mizukage, who chose to keep him as both a bodyguard and as a weapon against those who opposed him, by force. If he resisted, he was punished either physically or by starving the demon. At some point, the unnamed boy, who came to be called Servio Vanerus, the Servant of Vanerus--one of the many names the Mizukage held--, or 'Servus' for short, became completely submissive and simply did as he was told.

This went on for a few years. However, the creation was never enough for 'Vanerus', as it hadn't resulted in the mortality he was looking for. Using Servus's connection to the demon, he delved deeper into their realm than he should have, discovering the demon was only partially connected to Servus, and that someone else had tried reaching it before. The delving released it the rest of the way, causing the now well known crystalline 'plague' to spread even faster. No sooner after, a link was suspected between the Mizukage, Servus, and the deaths of major opponents. Set up to make it look like he betrayed his master, Servus was disposed of and left for dead.

And yet, he survived, perhaps thanks to the demon. Heavily injured, Servus ran, the only thing he could do for the sake of self-preservation. With nowhere and no one to go to, he ran until the plague finally took him as well. It should have killed him, too, as he was over the age limit, but, for a third time, he was spared.

In the new world, having discovered a little about the time that has passed, he wanders aimlessly, trying to figure out how to be a human being and hoping that his master's life was taken by the curse.]

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
        What Was I to My Home...|
        I have no memory of my past.
        How Experienced Was I...|
        I have no memory of my past. I am of D-rank strength now.
        How Do I Experience Life...|
          • Soldier

• --
          • --

How Do I View It...|
          Offensive Focus | The Soldier who focuses on aggressive action rather than defensive placements, the Offensive Focus discipline allows the Soldier to gain access to a free custom item or weapon that will better benefit their offensive focus. This item's powers and abilities must be discovered through roleplay. Secondly, the character receives a half point [.5] increase in Power and Agility, as well as an additional Proficiency Point [1] per Experience Rank towards learning new weapons.

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
          • By sacrificing the ability to learn Ninjutsu [except his starting technique] and Genjutsu, Servus gains two [2] points in both Power and Agility. [Takes two PA slots]

What Are My Limitations...|
          Chakra Pool →

• Chakra Color| Lime Green
            • Chakra Materialization| A smoke-like cloud that swells around him. One could almost swear something watches them from within it.
              Doton

Stamina Pool →

Statistics
            • Archetype | Athlete

Power → ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ [7.5]
            Agility → ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ [7.5]
            Intelligence → ☆☆☆ [3]
            Chakra → [1]

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
        How Much Ryo Do I Have...|
          00, 000 Ryo

How Much Experience Do I Have...|
          00, 950 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have I Learned...|
          • Fishing ►9
          • Logging ► 9
          • Foraging ► 11

What Am I Proficient In...|
          • Single Weapon Combat [Light]
          • Single Weapon Combat [Medium]
          • Single Handed Light Weapons
            • Claws ► B
            • Cestus ► B

• Heavy Polearm
            • Lance ► B
            • Glaive ► B

• Unarmed Combat
            • Offensive ► B
            • Defensive ► B
            • Grappling ► B

What Can I Do...|
          Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
          Genjutsu → 00 // 00
          Fuuinjutsu → 00 // 00
          Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 06
          Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 06
          Skill Points → 17 // 17
          Proficiency Points → 12 // 12

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
        What Do I Carry...|

• Tattered pants
          • Two gold earrings
          • Gray robes

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
        Quote:

• Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu [Earth Tremor Sense Technique]

Maruton

--

--

Quote:
        ▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
        Type 1

Type 2

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
          • {Stage progression / techniques learned}
        Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
          • {Stage progression / techniques learned}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:56 pm
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        _____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
        tab Who Am I…|
        My name is Tao Benshin.
        tab How Old Am I…|
        I am sixteen years old, at least in appearance.
        tab What Sex Am I...|
        Female, of course.
        tab What Do I Look Like...|
        [coming soon]
        tab What Are My People...|
        Some mix of European and Japanese.
        tab Was I Part of a Lineage...|
        [???]
        tab Where Am I From...|
        I was from a small village in the Rice Country.
        tab How Tall Am I...|
        I would say about five-foot-three.
        tab And How Heavy...|
        [???]
        tab What Frame Am I...|
        Probably a light frame.
        tab What Was I to My Home...|
        I was the daughter of the village head, but to everyone who couldn't understand, I was a thief. That doesn't really matter now though.
        tab How Experienced Was I...|
        I was never a shinobi, but I had only been caught once, and that changed my life.
        tab What Am I Like...:
        [coming soon]
        tab What Did I Believe In...:
        [coming soon]
        tab What Do I Fear...:
          tab
          tab
          tab
        tab What Are My Strengths...:
          tab
          tab
          tab
        tab What Are My Weaknesses...:
          tab
          tab
          tab

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
        tab What Era Am I From...:
        I guess it's now called the Era of Division.
        tab When Was I Born...|
        My birthday is March 23, xxxx.
        tab What Have I Experienced...:
        [coming soon]

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...] ►►► Change to "What Am I Capable Of..." ◄◄◄
        tab How Do I Experience Life...|
          tab • {First Class}
          tab • {Second Class}
          tab • {Third Class // First Prestige}
          tab • {Third Class // Second Prestige}
        tab How Do I View It...|
          tab • {List Disciplines Here}
          tab
          tab
        tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
          tab • {Create Three [3] Greater Personal Attributes}
          tab
          tab
        tab What Are My Limitations...|
          tab Chakra Pool → 100
            tab Chakra Color ► Blue, or Red
            tab Chakra Materialization ►
              tab • Fire
              tab • {Second Chakra Element}
          tab Stamina Pool → 100
          tab Archetype → Performer
          tab Statistics
            tab Power|
            tab Agility| ☆☆☆☆
            tab Intelligence| ☆☆☆☆
            tab Chakra| ☆☆☆
        tab What Skills Have I Learned...|
          tab • Foraging ► 4
          tab • Field Triage ► 2
          tab • Item Identification ► 5
        tab What Am I Proficient In...|
          tab • Small Single-Handed Weapons
          tab • Daggers ► E
          tab • Medium Single-Handed Weapons
        tab What Can I Do...|
          tab Ninjutsu → 00 // 01
          tab Genjutsu → 00 // 02
          tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 02
          tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
          tab Skill Points → 00 // 11
          tab Proficiency Points → 00 // 03

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
        tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
        tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp
        tab What Do I Carry...|
          tab
          tab
          tab
        tab What Techniques Do I Possess...|
            Katon
              • Hi Soujuu [Fire Manipulation] - X::E

[{Second Technique Type}]

tab What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
          tab • {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}
          tab
          tab
        tab What Have I Laid Claim To...|
          tab • {Leave blank for now}
          tab
          tab

Royal Taorito
        Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
        • Cool Cat 500
        • Conventioneer 300
        • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
        Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
        • Cool Cat 500
        • Conventioneer 300
        • Partygoer 500
        PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:22 pm

Character Name: Kaileer Cein'lys
        Character Rank: B
        Competition:
        Group:

_________Profile ||
        Quote:

________Who Are You
        Name: Kaileer Cein'lys
        Sex: Male
        Height: 5'08"
        Weight: 150 lbs
        Frame: Medium
        Appearance:
          Olive skin under a mop of dark brown hair, with stunning green eyes. Three scars across the left eye, barely missing the actual eye, one crossing the bridge of the nose. Medium build, lean but muscular from years of training. A variety of scars litter the body, carried over to the younger age for some reason, most notably at the joint of my left shoulder, left hip, and left thigh from some serious wounds that were sustained. Sometimes they act up and ache, hindering movement slightly, although I've more or less gotten over it.

As for clothes, I'll wear whatever I can find as long as it fits if necessity demands it. My typical attire is a sleeveless shirt under a leather vest, and dark harem pants with boots that come up to mid-calf. Thanks to the weather of Kaminari no Kuni, I typically wear a heavy coat as well, though this is often discarded during training and combat, otherwise it gets in the way. Both of my ears are pierced once, and I always wear my family crest on a chain around my neck.
        Fears:
          • Darkness | I've always assumed it was just a phobia because I can't recall a reason to be afraid of the dark. And It's not necessarily the dark I fear, but the things I can't see inside of it.
          • Storms | How ironic that the man who was once the Sandaime Raikage of Kumogakure is afraid of storms. However, spending so much time in Kumogakure has helped me more or less learn to ignore the fear.
          • Attachment | After having lost everyone I know, I am afraid to get close to anyone for fear of losing them as well.
          • Falling | It's a weird fear because I like and often seek out high places, but that's mostly because I've never fallen while climbing--in the physical sense. But my fear encompasses both the physical and mental concept of falling.

________What Are You
        Title: Jounin, or eqivalent
        Clan: Hakemoto
        Classes:
        tab • Oathkeeper
        tab • Soldier
        Disciplines:
          • Knight: A knight might serve a lord, or deity, as the other structures do, but none place the need to be recognized for their deeds at the highest of priorities like they do. A Knight's Creed is Boast, in which a knight speak to an audience and makes an oath that must be carried through lest a Baclkash ensue. Boasts effect individual performance, and must be stated to another sentient being to have an effect. However, these beings cannot be animal companions, even if a Tamer, nor a Bijuu or Spirit. A Boasts lasts the shortest of the Creeds, but often have the most immediate, flashy, and burst-like effects. Boasts may be utilized to increase the abilities of a Pet. When selecting this discipline, the Oathkeeper gains two slots per experience rank [2] that may be utilized to create custom Oaths, which must be written out and submitted in the appropriate Application page. Oaths that belong to Creeds other than Boast require twice as long [2x] to activate. Completing Oaths grants an additional bonus one half point [1/2] increase to all four Stats. This can stack up to one time per experience rank [1/rank]. These will "fade" over time, with each stack fading at a rate of three posts [3] per stack, unless otherwise specified. These stacks are known as Karmic Stacks.
          • Karmic Investiture: Performing Oaths successfully grants a sort of karmic reprieve in different forms depending on the Creed of the Oathkeeper. However, some learn to harness these "stacks" into additional abilities, such as empowering other oaths, increasing the rank of attacks or defenses, and so on. For each two stacks [2] of Karma Invested an Oath may be increased by one [1] step, all offensive physical attacks are increased by one [1] rank of speed or damage, or all natural defenses are considered Spiritual in nature. These effects may be stacked with multiple Karmic Points, but each effect lasts only [1] post. Investiture is an immediate act of will, and thus takes no activations to utilize.
          • Grim Resilience: An Oathkeeper must always seem to maintain their Oaths above all else. Breaking it by choice is terrible enough, but to do it by mistake, or against one's wishes? It is nothing short of shameful. As such, some Oathkeepers learn to steady their hearts and minds in a short ritual that, while differing between individuals in the methodology, has the same effect. When the ritual is complete, the Oathkeeper invests any number of their Karmic Stacks into a mental and physical defense that is worked directly into the subconscious. There, it is stored for future use. Whenever a technique or effect would attempt to force the Oathkeeper to commit a Backlash requirement will find it more difficult to do so. Immediately, the character will unleash the entire charge of their Resilience, spending the required Stamina or Chakra to break the technique or effect in question. This is an automatic effect that is not controlled, and thus cannot be suppressed even if the outcome is for the benefit of the character. The number of Karmic charges invested into the ritual reduces the cost required to break the technique or effect by one [1] step per two [2] Karmic Stacks invested. Given the nature of this discipline, only one Grim Resilience may be stored at a time, with further Discipline Points invested granting one [1] additional Resilience per one [1] Discipline Point invested.

• Combo Breaker: The Combo Breaker specializes in upsetting the flow of combat, knowing that an enemy uncertain of their actions becomes much easier to defeat. As such, through experience gained through getting hit far too many times, the Combo Breaker learns how to utilize their Stamina to break through techniques of equal rank, similar in nature and rules as the Mystic Hero. They can defend up to one rank higher than their experience rank, and cannot use this ability to defeat S+ rank techniques.
          • Phalanx: A soldier learns that sometimes the best defense, and offense, comes when working alongside others. When fighting alongside allies, scaling for ever two [2] that fight alongside the character, the character will receive an Inspiration Charge. These Charges will bestow a half point increase [.5] to all stats to all allies in the immediate group. Likewise, when fighting the same target, the group will work better together, and thus any Kurabou-type attacks that occur my be done without previous training for half again the cost [1.5x] the cost.

• Tranquility: Hakemoto rely on their Trance Points [TP] in order to use their abilities, but running out of TP can potentially cost the monk their life. By taking this discipline, the Hakemoto's TP pool is increased by [5] per point expended.
        Personal Attributes:
          • Dual Wielder | Kaileer can apply almost any technique to two weapons without additional cost, but in exchange, since the chakra and/or stamina is divided between the two weapons, the attack is one rank weaker. It doesn't take any extra activations, and allows him to attack twice or defend two attacks up to that rank. This can be done once per post.
          • Divided Path | He has a natural affinity toward the Hakemoto abilities, and can learn two paths of their abilities, although retraining is necessary for skills that have specific effects on specific paths.
          • Weapon Proficiency | Training from a young age in a variety of weapons has expanded his knowledge of the weapons he can use. He gains an additional two [2] Proficiency Points.

Archetype: Athlete
        Stats:
          Power: [7]
          Agility: [7]
          Intelligence: [3]
          Chakra: [1]

Chakra Pool: 375
        Chakra Materialization: Normally, it looks like a whirlwind of leaves, but when he centers himself in combat, the chakra grows thicker, steady as the leaves on a tree.
        Chakra Elements:
        tab • Raiton
        tab • Katon
        Stamina Pool: 645

Skills:
          • Mining :: 10
          • Farming :: 10
          • Logging :: 10
          • Fishing :: 13
          • Foraging :: 13
          • Field Triage :: 13
          • Cartography :: 13