Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:31 am
Stuffs and Things

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…| Reza Shah al-Sakaar
How Old Am I…| 15
What Gender Am I...| Male
When Was I Born...| Oct. 2
What Are My People...| Persian
What Frame Am I...| Light
How Tall Am I...| 5'10
And How Heavy...| 135lbs
What Do I Look Like...| refer to the image
Where Am I From...| The desert, Sunagakure, I believe
Did I Belong...| Shoton

What Am I Like...: I am cold and I am distant, conflictive but strangely amenable. Kind when I have to, ruthless when I want to. Do not get to close to me, heathen, your time will come, sooner or later.
What Did I Believe In...: I believe humanity is a curse upon our plane. Due to this, I have been endowed by our lord with the holy mission to bring an end to the scourge that was have caused. To humanity to justice, and thus, balance back to the world. It is because of this, that only death can pay for life.

What Am I Good At...: I am good at whatever the lord requires me to be. When I was young, I was weak and frail, interested in the arts, in books, and then, I looked at him in the face, saw the great horrors, the fate of our world, and to stop this, to stop the degradation of our lives, I decided, I must become a warrior. I became versed in the power of my blood, as the lord required.

What Am I Terrible At...: My weaknesses are those which the lord did not implicitly order me to pursue after I saw Him. I am bad at things such as socializing, some have said that I am too intense, too passionate, too violent, to hold a conversation for too long. What good do words serve? Words are wind. It is our actions that matter. I am not very good at illusion techniques, they are a coward's weapon, and I am not the best at hand to hand combat.

What Do I Fear...: Fear… What do I fear? I fear loneliness. I fear company. I fear betrayal, I fear love, I fear hate. In the end, I fear not many things, but one: I fear man, for he is the source of all misery.
What Era Am I From...: Era of Division
What Have I Experienced...:

I have seen the face of god, I have heard his voice, and he has shown me the path to enlightenment. That path is paved in blood. At first I tried to explain to those close to me what had happened, but those heretics did not believe me. Allow me to attempt to explain one last time the true story of my encounter with god. I was born and raised in what once was the land of wind, in a small village of about a hundred in the middle of the desert sand; it served as a stopping point for caravans that criss-crossed the world trading goods. We were all part of a single clan, a name which I reneged and erased in service to the lord. My father was a violent and simple man who drank and took out his frustrations on my mother, my siblings and myself. I had grown tired of his outbursts, so one night, under the cover of darkness, I gathered my courage and escaped deep into the clutches of the sand. I wandered for weeks conserving my water, eating mice, cacti and mud paddies until I came across a group of people in red robes on a starry night. At first, I thought I was hallucinating, my water had run out some time before and I had been wandering aimlessly for the duration of the day. One of them approached me, gave me food and drink and offered me shelter for the night. Exhausted from my self-imposed exile, I agreed. I slept on a tent they provided, broke bread with them in the morning, and as I was about to continue my wanderings, they offered me a spot with them on their pilgrimage. Seeing no better alternative, I agreed.

We walked the desert for what felt like months until we reached a certain point in the shifting sands. We were early, some of the members of the group stated, so we camped for a week until slowly but surely, more groups of red-robed pilgrims descended on a seemingly random point of the desert. All of them were accompanied by a handful of people who wore white robes; in our group there were three and among them was I. A red robed figure made his way slowly up one of the dunes, he stood there and made a chant I could barely comprehend, and then the sand sea parted, revealing white stone towers, domes, walls, structures. A city of white and gold buried under the sands for as long as man has walked the earth. We all marched inside, they quickly separated us and chained us in rooms. I was in there for four days. On the fourth day, the door of my cell opened. I was dragged to a ceiling-less room at the center of which was a white stone slab soaked in blood. They made me undress and lay on the table. I heard a blade unsheathe, and footsteps approach, but before it plunged into my heart, a voice called out for everyone to stop, and ordered me to sit. Slowly, a hooded skinny figure dressed in a red robe made its way toward me. Skinny frail fingers pulled back on the hood, revealing blood-red eyes. At that moment, the room began to spin, I felt lightheaded, and a voice called my name, my birth name, and asked if I knew who he was. I did not, and then it revealed itself as Sakaar, the god of death. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to look and there stood a skeleton in purple robes with a golden crown upon its head; from the crown, blood poured down, soaking the skull. And then Sakaar spoke once again; cast aside your name, cast aside your identity, cast aside your pain, rise as Reza Shah al Sakaar, the king of blood, the knight of blood, the harbinger of my reign. Prove yourself, Reza Shah. Go and free yourself of your tether, of this pain. Go and serve me.

I woke up at the edge of my village, a knife in my hand, a red bead around my neck, but there was more. I could feel this heat, this energy, going through my veins. I had become lost in the sands of the land of wind, but I had found myself.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...} To my home I was a rogue, a runaway, a radical, before the judgement of god proved that I was right, and that they would all burn.
How Experienced Was I...| I was considered to be B-Rank, but my body is tired, weak. I feel as if I was just starting back at the academy.
How Do I Experience Life...|
• Ninjutsu
Oathkeeper

How Do I View It...|
• Elemental Dual-Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by ten [10] points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class are mirrored among both of your chosen elements. ( At D - rank, rather than having a total of six [6] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [6] slots for Katon and and [6] for Suiton techniques. This is specific to slots gained by the Ninjutsu Class. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion, but are not mirrored between elements. ) Maruton slots are mirrors of the Base Slots.
Signature Move
Ninjutsu Enrichment
Knight
Enduring Vow
Advanced Training

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|

• Oppression: Reza's ninjutsu cost ten [10] chakra less to perform, to a minimum of five [5] chakra.

• Unique Arsenal: Grants two [2] extra custom slots for bloodline related ninjutsu.

• Incantation of Blood: Reza is able to channel ninjutsu techniques by saying an incantation. The incantations must be at least two words per rank of the technique that is used.

What Are My Limitations...|
Chakra Pool → 360
→→• Light Gray
→→• A thin layer of chakra around Reza
→→→• Suiton
→→→• Doton
→→→• Shoton
Stamina Pool → 150
Archetype → Mystic
Statistics
→→→Power → 2
→→→Agility → 2
→→→Intelligence → 4
→→→Chakra → 6

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 710 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have I Learned...|
• Cartography ► 8 [2/4]
• Painting ► 8 [1/4]
• Drawing ► 8 [2/4]

What Am I Proficient In...|
• Handheld Ranged Weapon ► 1
• Singlehanded Light Weapon ► 1

What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 04 // 11
Genjutsu → 00 // 02
Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 05
Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
Skill Points → 12 // 12
Proficiency Points → 02 // 02

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
What Do I Carry...|

• Normal Clothing [25]
      • Backpack [2]
      • Journal & Sketchbook [10]
      • Pen & Pencil [1]
      • Oiled Waterskin x4 [4]
      • Bedroll & Blanket [8]
      • Bolas x5 [10]
      • Kunai x5 [10]

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
Quote:

Elementless [0/11] :

Water: [0/11]
• Mizu Soujuu [Water Manipulation] [Starting Tech]
• Water Sword
• Violent Bubble Wave [4th of July free posts]

Earth [4/11]
Mud Moat
Mud Interceptor
Dust Clone
Mud River

Crystal
Crystal Manipulation
Crimson Fruit [X]
Hexagonal Shuriken [D]
Giant Hexagonal Shuriken [C]

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
Instance

Illusiory

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u
Death by Stealth and Silence - Stages of Learning 1/5
• Rouge's Stance
• Assassin's Revenge
• Assassin's Secret
• Shadow Rush
• Cretin's Curse

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:16 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…| I am Siobhan Rosebaum
How Old Am I…| I am 14
What Gender Am I...| I am a Female
When Was I Born...| I was born on June 21st, but I can't remember the year
What Are My People...| I'm not really sure.
What Frame Am I...| Medium
How Tall Am I...| 5'6
And How Heavy...| 130lbs
What Do I Look Like...| Here's a picture of myself I found in my pocket.
Where Am I From...| the Land of Lightning
Did I Belong...| Not that I'm aware of
Was I Part of a Lineage...| None; + 5 Stages of Learning + 1 Greater PA

What Am I Like...: I'm soft-spoken, kind of shy, but also rather forceful in my belief that violence is often necessary, natural. We are just another kind of animal making our way through existence.
What Did I Believe In...: I believed in the power of ideas, I believed in hard work, in the fact that if you wanted to get something done right, you'd have to do it yourself. I believe that the one thing that holds us back from achieving our goals is our fear, hesitation. In this new world, if you want something for yourself, you'll have to reach out and take it.

What Am I Good At...: I'm good at farming... I have an affinity for caring for animals and getting them to do what I tell them, and I know my way around a bow and arrow and an axe.
What Am I Terrible At...: I'm terrible at using ninjutsu, its not really something I'm used to doing if I'm being honest. I'm also pretty bad at coming up with strategy, I'm kind of hot-headed and just run in, bow or ax in hand ready to fight.
What Do I Fear...: I'm afraid of being alone. Now, let me take a second to explain. I'm fine with taking a stroll down the forest or through the fields on my own, that's not what I mean. I mean big A alone. The kind of alone that is permanent. I fear solitude.
What Era Am I From...: Era of Regret
What Have I Experienced...: I was born and raised in a small border village in the Land of Lightning. I was a farmer my whole life, but I was forced to pick up a bow and an axe at the age of 12, when our village was first raided by a band of rogues. With the power of the villages waining, people from the smaller locations and those that are far from the villages had to learn to fend for ourselves, and so I did. Oh what a sight it was to see a young red-haired woman riding a bull with a bow in hand, chasing attackers away over the border. One day though, I did not come back, however, and now I awoke here.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...} I was a simple farm girl.
How Experienced Was I...| D
How Do I Experience Life...|
Beast Master
Soldier

How Do I View It...|

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
• Mediation: Siobhan is able to change the pool from which a technique feeds from, allowing her to pay for techniques that would otherwise use chakra with her stamina, and vice versa.

• Peacemaker: Siobhan is able to stack activations onto one attack, increasing the power or speed of the next attack by the number of activations used by one rank. In other words, she can sacrifice one [1] activation, reducing her total number of available activations for the post to two [2] to increase the power or speed of her attack by one [1].

• Mercy: When battling non-humanoid enemy NPCs, Siobahn has the option of sparing their life as opposed to killing them, allowing her the opportunity to tame the beast.

• Beast of the Hunt: Once every five posts, Siobhan can obtain the trail of an unnatural beast and begin pursuit. This can be stacked up to five times. The additional stacks can: increase the rank of the unnatural creature, it can increase the number of the creatures, it can strengthen the accuracy of the trail or it can help Siobhan identify the creature she is hunting, or traits of it is if is a creature unknown to her. Only two additional effects can be added onto Beast of the Hunt at any time. Each extra stack used in a hunt increases the value of the Hunt by 1.

What Are My Limitations...|
Chakra Pool → 100
→→• Gray
→→• Howling of wolves
→→→• Wind
→→→• Lightning
Stamina Pool → 100
Archetype → Power
Statistics
→→→Power → ☆☆☆☆☆
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆
→→→Intelligence → ☆☆☆
→→→Chakra →

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have I Learned...|
• Poisonmaking ► 5
• Field Triage ► 5
• Foraging ► 5
• Herbology ► 4
What Am I Proficient In...|
• Medium Ranged Weapon
• Longbow
• Two Handed Medium Weapon
What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
Genjutsu → 00 // 00
Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 07
Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 02
Skill Points → 19 // 19
Proficiency Points → 03// 06

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
What Do I Carry...|

• Woodcutting Axe [25]
      • Longbow [15]
      • Super Light Armor [15]
      • Normal Clothing [25]
      • Backpack [2]
      • Skinning Knife [5]
      • Pen & Pencil [1]
      • Blanket [2]
      • Arrows x 20 [10]

What Techniques Do I Possess...|

Quote:

Maruton:

Talents

Maruton

Wind

Lightning

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
{Your first Type's name}

{Your second Type's name}

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kyuuten no Kumori - Stage 1/2
• Perch
• Wall Scaling Technique
• Fall Breaker

Iwagakure no Taijutsu - Stage 1/2
• Iron Fortress
• Axe Kick
• Pickaxe Elbow

Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Kasai
• Shogun's Rise [Starting Tech]

Kyoukan Ya

Uwame

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:30 pm
Reza's Journal

Day 1, Entry 1: I awoke in a strange swamp, far away from the lands that were once my home. This swamp is home to a host of strange creatures, one of them, a stone alligator by the name of Khaza next to the name Reza made a quick sketch of the creature who insisted I find the creature who rules over these lands, but he gave me no name. This area is one where I cannot channel any of my powers, and worst of all, I feel my connection to Sakaar weaken until his voice was nothing but a whisper. I should leave this place at once, but first I need answers.

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:36 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
tab Who Am I…| Taiki Matsumaya The Black Dragon
tab How Old Am I…| 16
tab What Sex Am I...| Male
tab What Do I Look Like...| Exactly what he's wearing in the picture, a black shirt with a mesh near the neck, and black legging-like pants. Additionally, he has an ANBU tattoo on his right arm and a black eastern dragon tattoo with sharingan eyes on his left arm and back.
tab What Are My People...| Japanese
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| Uchiha
tab Where Am I From...| Iwagakure
tab How Tall Am I...| 6'1
tab And How Heavy...| 160 lbs
tab What Frame Am I...| Medium
tab What Was I to My Home...} I was a soldier, part of a task force put together by our warlord to collect DNA of all the existing bloodlines. I was the equivalent of an Anbu and an Oinin.
tab How Experienced Was I...| I was B Rank, though now my body feels weak and untrained, almost like an E Rank.
tab What Am I Like...:
tab What Did I Believe In...:
tab What Do I Fear...:
    tab • Snakes
    tab • Sharks
    tab • Pitch Black Darkness
tab What Are My Strengths...:
    tab • Ninjutsu
    tab • Bukijutsu
    tab • 1v1s and 2v1s
tab What Are My Weaknesses...:
    tab • Fighting more than three oponents at once.
    tab • Genjutsu
    tab • Wind Element Ninjutsu

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
tab What Era Am I From...: Era of Division
tab When Was I Born...| 10/31
tab What Have I Experienced...: I was originally born in the Land of Fire to the once proud and bountiful Uchiha clan, but a night time raid on my family’s land by shinobi of Iwagakure resulted in me being taken away from my family and being raised as part of an elite unit within a military organization in the village. From the time we were five, we were paired and made to train together for five years, surviving through mountains, stealing livestock from farmers as infiltration training, and finally, when we turned 10, we were separated, placed into a maze where only one of us would emerge. Her name was Sasha. She was a Kaguya, and I see her lifeless violet eyes every time I close mine. Her death gave me a new light, from that encounter I woke my Sharingan and entered strict ninjutsu training. At the age of 12, my training was complete, and I was sent to collect samples from different bloodlines and clans, steal their secrets and eliminate targets in the name of Iwagakure. At the age of 16, while I was in the middle of one of my missions, time suddenly stopped, in a flash of glass.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...]
tab How Do I Experience Life...|
    tab • Adventurer
    tab Bukijutsu

tab How Do I View It...|

•Scavenger [D]: In a world where survival of the fittest is the rule of law it is the Scavenger who learns that the key to survival is possession of needed materials and items. For every other Experience Rank after D - rank (B and S - ranks), generate a number between one and three [1 - 3], and follow the chart below when looking for materials:
    → On a roll of one [1], increase materials gathered by fifty percent [50%].
    → On a roll of two [2], note a member of the Event Coordination Team. A potential rare material is discovered!
    → On a roll of three [3], the durability of the material(s) found is increased by one [1] step.

• Lucky Break [C]: As previously mentioned, luck favors the foolish. Some even manage to somehow catch a Lucky Break. At a rate of one [1] per Discipline Point per ten [10] posts, the Adventurer is able to catch a Lucky Break when a random roll would generate a failure or unfavorable choice. This allows them to demand a reroll, though they must then continue with the roll that is generated. This can be chained with other Lucky Breaks, but once the Breaks have run dry so too has their luck. These Breaks are regenerated as written above at ten [10] posts per point.

• Lucky Break [C]: As previously mentioned, luck favors the foolish. Some even manage to somehow catch a Lucky Break. At a rate of one [1] per Discipline Point per ten [10] posts, the Adventurer is able to catch a Lucky Break when a random roll would generate a failure or unfavorable choice. This allows them to demand a reroll, though they must then continue with the roll that is generated. This can be chained with other Lucky Breaks, but once the Breaks have run dry so too has their luck. These Breaks are regenerated as written above at ten [10] posts per point.

• Fated : Traveling the world can be dangerous, and so the Fated learned to be just really damned good at either seeking out that danger, or avoiding it. For each Discipline Point invested the character is able to increase the chance of finding danger, or avoiding it, by five percent [5%]

•Mystic Hero [Ninjutsu] [C]: Allows the casting of jutsu through one's weapon, armor, or shield. The player must select if this applies to Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, and once made the decision cannot be switched. Use of jutsu requires physical movement on par with hand seal creation, and thus must be rather intense. Use of jutsu and technique do not occur at the same time, and the technique to be used in such a manner can be no higher than one's Experience Rank. The character will also receive an additional two [2] jutsu per Experience Rank for this class of either Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, whichever was previously selected.

• Advanced Learning : By taking this discipline the character gain an increase of one [1] stage gained per Experience Rank increase starting from B - rank onward. This discipline may be selected up to three [3] times for a total of 12 additional Stages of Learning.

tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|

tab • Fire Brand: By adding the tiger seal at the beginning of maruton techniques, Taiki is able to alter the very nature of the technique, transforming it into a fire style jutsu.

tab • Chakra Master: Taiki gains 1 extra point in Chakra.

tab • Firestarter: The strength of Taiki's fire jutsu are treated as being a rank higher in strength, but cost .5 chakra more, rounded up. [ E Rank = 8, D Rank = 15, C Rank = 30, B Rank = 60, A Rank = 120, S Rank = 240, S+ Rank = 540]

tab • Pathfinder: Every 25 posts, Taiki is able to roll an 8 sided dice. If it lands on a 1 or an 8, Taiki obtains a randomly generated type of map (4 sided, 1 is a small, 2 is a medium, 3 is a large and 4 is an epic).

tab • {Undecided}

tab What Are My Limitations...|
    tab Chakra Pool → 165
      tab Chakra Color ► Black
      tab Chakra Materialization ► A flock of crows
        tab • Katon
    tab Stamina Pool → 165
    tab Archetype → Magician
    tab Statistics
      tab Power| 5
      tab Agility| 4
      tab Intelligence| 1
      tab Chakra| 5

tab What Skills Have I Learned...|
    tab • Foraging ► 4
    tab • Poisonmaking ► 4
    tab • Identification ► 5
    tab • Cartography ► 5

tab What Am I Proficient In...|
    tab • Medium Single Handed Weapon ► 1
    tab • Katana ► 3
    tab • Improvised Weapon ► 1
    tab • Two Weapon Combat: Medium, Medium ► 1

tab What Can I Do...|
    tab Ninjutsu → 07 // 15
    tab Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 02
    tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Skill Points → 18 // 18
    tab Proficiency Points → 03 // 05

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 1200 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 1200 Exp
tab What Do I Carry...|
    tab
    tab
    tab
tab What Techniques Do I Possess...|

tab What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
      tab
      tab
      tab
    tab What Have I Laid Claim To...|

tab • Katana x2, one on each hip.
      tab • Longsword
      tab • Studded Leather Armor
      tab • Normal Clothes
      tab • Rope
      tab • Backpack
      tab • Whetstone x6
      tab • Blanket & Bedroll
      tab • Kunai x12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:58 pm
Custom Jutsu

Guild Wide

Technique Name: Searing Smoke: Smokescreen
Element: Fire
Description: By weaving the fire seal and focusing fire chakra onto their lungs, user breathes out, releasing a steady stream of chakra that transforms into smoke, into an area up to 10x10x10 feet. Those caught inside of the smokescreen can't see outside of it, and those outside of the smoked area cannot see inside. The smoke is infused with embers that burn those inside the longer they remain, doing the equivalent of D rank fire damage per post. The smoke lasts for five posts. The creator of the smokescreen can focus their chakra onto the smokescreen and make any point of the screen the point of creation of any smoke-based fire style technique they know. Unlike normal fire style jutsu, smoke-based fire style techniques are countered by wind instead of water.

Technique Name: Searing Smoke: Clone
Description: The user holds a single seal and then releases a stream of smoke from their mouth which forms itself into up to two solid clones made of smoke. The clones are able to turn themselves into intangible, making them great for scouting or entering places with small crevices. Doing so consumes all of their activations for one post. Searing Smoke clones are able to use any smoke-related katon jutsu known by the user. Upon being destroyed by a hostile force, the clones turn into a searing smokescreen 10x10x10 [or into two 5x5x5 clouds if there are two clones].

Technique Name: Searing Smoke: Heated Light Cover
Description: The user holds the tiger sign and breathes out chakra just as they do for the smokescreen technique. Upon being breathed out, the user's chakra transforms into a light gray smoke that spreads along a 20ft radius in front of the spot where the technique was used. The smoke, upon making contact with the skin, sears it, causing immense burning pain. Additionally, if the smoke is breathed in, it enters the opponent's system increasing the chakra cost of all of their techniques by 10.

Technique Name: Summoning Ninja Art - Clay Pot Oven
Element: None {Summoning Jutsu}
Description: After making the necessary hand signs, the user bites his thumb until blood is drawn and then draws a single line on the palm of his hand, then, the hand is directed toward where the object is desired to be summoned. After releasing the required amount of chakra, a clay dome is summoned directly in front of the summoner's hand. The clay pot covers roughly a ten-foot radius. It has no entrance or exit beside a foot and a half wide hole directly where the summoner's hand is. The summoned clay dome is strong enough to resist attacks up to B rank, but the material it is made out of is resistant to fire jutsu up to A rank. Additionally, if a fire jutsu is used within the pot, the walls of the Clay Pot Oven become super-heated, raising the temperature rapidly inside, draining the stamina of those trapped inside and applying heat damage equivalent to the power of the technique. {Put a different way, if a fire jutsu with C rank power is used in the oven, it will depleat the equivalent of C rank stamina, and the heat will give out the equivalent pain of a fire jutsu with C rank power.} Clay Pot Oven remains summoned for 3 posts, or until broken or unsummoned by the summoner.

Technique Name: Summoning Ninja Art: Shadow Binding Spell
Element: None {Summoning Jutsu}
Description: After the necessary hand signs, the user will draw blood and draw a line upon the palm of their hand, or any other surface. Upon being activated, weighed metal chains spring forth, binding the target, increasing their activation costs by twenty [20] and reducing their agility stat by two [2] to a minimum of one [1] until the jutsu ends or is broken. Shadow Binding Spell lasts for up to three [3] posts or until it is broken by the target by using the equivalent C Rank strength to break free. Additionally, Shadow Binding Spell can be primed beforehand as a tattoo or a symbol on a surface and be activated once conditions dictated by the summoner are met.

Technique Name: Earth Style: Trapping Sinkhole
Element: Earth
Description: After the necessary hand signs, the user slams their hands onto the ground, sending their chakra to a targeted area no more than twenty [20] feet away from them. The technique has three parts. First, the ground at the epicenter where the user focused their chakra raises up to waist-level, trapping anyone who is caught there. As soon as this slab of stone is raised, the ground in around a fifteen [15] foot radius drops by thirty [30] feet. After this occurs, at the user’s choice and before the end of the power when the technique is used, the hole is sealed by a five [5] foot thick layer of solid earth, trapping the victim.

Technique Name: Sand Creation
Element: Earth
Description: The user pumps their chakra onto the area around them, transforming the earth and stone around them into sand. The user transforms a five [5] foot radius around them into sand, increasing by five [5] every rank.

Technique Name: Blood Contract: Blood Magic
Element: Maruton
Description: This technique is flexible, taking the slot belonging to either a talent or to a ninjutsu. Blood Contract: Blood Magic isn’t so much a technique in of itself, instead, it is a pathway to abilities many would consider… unnatural. The character signs a contract at a blood stone temple, forsaking the use of clan, bloodline and other forbidden techniques in exchange for the use of techniques that require the sacrifice of life as their form of payment. Unlike most people, those who sign the blood contract pay for their techniques by unleashing the life force they have taken from other living beings at the moment of their death through something called Life Essence. Every person has an intrinsic life essence pool of twenty [20], which is reduced by one [1] every ten years, as well as every time they are poisoned or critically wounded. One’s intrinsic Life Essence pool cannot be replenished. If the signer of the Blood Contract’s intrinsic life essence pool reaches zero [0] they die. Signers of the contract can use their blood abilities through their intrinsic pool [the Life Essence pool mentioned above] or through their extrinsic pool [the Life Essence gained from killing living beings outlined in the following sentence.] Every living being has Life Essence, and when the signer of the blood contract kills a living being, they take life essence as follows:
1. Non-Human NPC: +1 base life essence, increased by 1 per rank of the creature.
2. Human NPC: +2 base life essence, increased by 1 per rank of the creature.
3. RPC Companion creature: +3 life essence, increased by 2 per rank of the creature.
4. RPC: + 4 life essence, increased by 2 per rank of the RPC and half of their remaining intrinsic life essence.
Generally, techniques use one [1] Life Essence per rank, however, some techniques are more complex or require a greater sacrifice in comparison to their overall strength.

Technique Name: Blood Contract: Zone of Terror
Element: Maruton
Description: The user focuses the Life Essence they control, expending three [3] life essence to create a zone that covers a twenty [20] foot radius around them. Anyone, except for the caster, caught within the zone senses a sudden feeling of dread and fear partially overtake them, causing their mind to meander into worries of the battle at hand, partially crippling their ability to think straight and fight. Those afflicted by the Zone of Terror lose one activation per post while they remain in the zone of terror. The zone of terror lasts for five [5] posts and can be extended for another five [5] posts by paying the equivalent of a C Rank technique in chakra [20 chakra], stamina [20 stamina] or both [10 chakra & stamina]. Upon the end of the technique, Zone of Terror is on cooldown for three [3] posts. Zone of Terror cannot be recast by the user while a Zone of Terror is active. The effects of Zone of Terror do not stack, so if another character uses Zone of Terror while a character is already affected by it, the affected party’s activations are only reduced by one.

Technique Name: Blood Contract: Mighty Curse
Element: None
Description: The user spends three [3] Life Essence under their control and speaks a curse at the top of their lungs, imbuing their words with either their own life essence, or the life essence of a fallen foe. Everyone that hears the curse, except for the original caster, have the strength of their techniques reduced by a rank and a half. In addition, their power stat is reduced by two [2], to a minimum of a half point. The effects of this curse last up to four [4] posts. A specific person or group of people can be likewise protected from the curse by spending an extra life essence. The power of this curse can be amplified by half a rank per extra life essence spent after the original three [3].

Technique Name: Blood Contract: Curse of Speed
Description: The user spends three [3] Life Essence under their control and speaks a curse at the top of their lungs, imbuing their words with either their own life essence, or the life essence of a fallen foe. Everyone that hears the curse, except for the original caster, have the speed of their techniques reduced by a rank and a half. In addition, their agility stat is reduced by two [2], to a minimum of a half point. The effects of this curse last up to four [4] posts. A specific person or group of people can be likewise protected from the curse by spending an extra life essence. The power of this curse can be amplified by half a rank per extra life essence spent after the original three [3].

Technique Name: Blood Contract: Intelligent Curse
Description: The user spends three [3] Life Essence under their control and speaks a curse at the top of their lungs, imbuing their words with either their own life essence, or the life essence of a fallen foe. Everyone that hears the curse, except for the original caster, become more susceptible to genjutsu and other illusion techniques by a rank and a half. In addition, their intelligence stat is reduced by two [2], to a minimum of a half point. The effects of this curse last up to four [4] posts. A specific person or group of people can be likewise protected from the curse by spending an extra life essence. The power of this curse can be amplified by half a rank per extra life essence spent after the original three [3].

Technique Name: Blood Contract: Curse of Chakra
Description: The user spends three [3] Life Essence under their control and speaks a curse at the top of their lungs, imbuing their words with either their own life essence, or the life essence of a fallen foe. Everyone that hears the curse, except for the original caster, have the cost of their techniques increased by a rank and a half. In addition, their chakra stat is reduced by two [2], to a minimum of a half point. The effects of this curse last up to four [4] posts. A specific person or group of people can be likewise protected from the curse by spending an extra life essence. The power of this curse can be amplified by half a rank per extra life essence spent after the original three [3].

Technique Name:
Element:
Description:

Reza

Technique Name: Crystal Style: King's Army
Element: Crystal
Description: After making the necessary hand signs, Reza holds the ram sign while channeling their chakra around them for five seconds. The user then releases the chakra, creating one [1] soldiers of solid crystal for every five [5] chakra spent. The soldiers are created with one of three weapons: sword, spear or bow and five [5] arrows. Each soldier created is treated as having one [1] less rank in speed but one [1] more rank in power than its nearest rank in chakra paid, rounded down. As an example, creating six [6] crystal soldiers would have Reza would pay thirty [30] chakra, and the crystal soldiers would each have the equivalent of D-Rank Speed and B rank strength. The crystal soldiers last for a total of five [5] posts, unless destroyed or dispelled. Every post after the initial creation, Reza must pay five [5] chakra per soldier, per post.

Technique Name: Crystal Revenge
Element: Crystal
Description: After selecting a target, will hold a single hand sign and send his chakra around him targetting the crystals left behind by past Crystal techniques. These crystals break apart into shards which fly toward the user's intended target. Each crystal from jutsu used break up into shards based on rank at 5 per rank, capping at 30 by S rank.

Taiki

Character: [Who uses the weapon?]

Weapon Name: Blackfyre
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Dimensions: 36 inches
Weapon Weight: 3 pounds
Awakening Requirements :

• Sharingan must be awakened
  • 20 fire style jutsu must be channeled through the sword

Description:

Ability Summary:
• [Passive] Undying Flame: Fire channeled through the sword with Mystic Hero is turned into black fire. Fire augmented by the black fire attribute becomes harder to put out, nullifying its natural weakness to water techniques. Black fire, upon hitting either a living being or a structure made out of or containing chakra will continue to burn for three [3] posts, or until it is put out, whichever happens first.

• [Active] Flaming Eclypse - Rank X: The wielder of Blackfyre is capable of channeling their chakra through the sword and switch places with any fire technique that the user has cast by the use of Mystic Hero through the sword. Upon changing places, the technique is considered as being recast where the wielder was standing, being sent in its original form, but without any positive or negative modifiers. In cases where a technique involves multiple projectiles, the user can choose which projectile to change places with. The same applies in cases where the opponent splits the technique in some way. Upon switching places with a jutsu, the wielder is able to determine which way it will be launched. Because the rechanneling removes all modifiers, when Taiki uses it, the cost increase of Firestarter is not applied. The cost of Flaming Eclypse is the same as that of the technique that the wielder is switching places with. Flaming Eclypse consumes two activations and reduces the number of activations of the following post by 1. Flaming Eclypse has a three [3] post cooldown.

Weapon Name: Dawnbringer
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Dimensions: 36 inches
Weapon Weight: 3 pounds
Awakening Requirements :

Description:

Ability Summary:
• [Passive] Aflame: Upon being drawn, Dawnbringer lights itself on fire. All simple and nameless attacks used with this sword is treated as complex against chakra-based attacks. Lastly, when Dawnbringer makes contact with an enemy, it deals the equivalent of C-Rank fire damage in addition to the normal damage dealt.

• [Active] Corona - Rank X: Dawnbringer's wielder slams the blade onto the ground, spreading the blade's fire around the user into a protective half-dome, safeguarding the wielder, and those around him, from incoming damage. The half-dome starts as a five [5] foot arch in front of the user at E rank and increases five [5] feet per rank, capping at thirty [30] at S rank. Enemies that come into contact with the dome take damage equal to the rank of the technique used.

• [Active] Zenith - Rank B: The wielder pumps their chakra onto the blade, turning Aflame's fire from orange to white for the following five [5] posts. For Zenith's duration, attacks done with Lightbringer leave a trail of flames that extend six [6] feet in front of the user. Additionally, downward attacks release a blast of fire in a six [6] foot radius around the user. Enemies hit by Zenith's fire receive damage equal to a B-Rank fire technique.

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:54 am
Creatures of the Frostblight

User Image
Cheko
Type: Unnatural Animal
Rarity/Tier: Common/2
Tracking rank: Uncommon Animal [8]
Immunities: none

Stats:
Rank D || Armor: none
Power [3] || Agility [5] || Intelligence [3] || Chakra [1]
Chakra pool: [100] || Stamina pool: [300]

Tamable : Y
Location : The forests and banks of the rivers in Mud Country during the winter, Tetsu no Kuni during the summer.

Description :
____ Chekos are a subspecies of crane that have evolved and adapted to life both on the air and on the skies since the disappearance of humans. They are four-legged white and black birds with six black feathers that come out of their head in a circle, known as their crown, and in the center of their crown, they have the iconic red feather spot for which the Chekos are distinguished. Unlike most cranes, Chekos have small but powerful beaks which they use to dig around the sand in the banks of the rivers and lakes for crabs and to break open scattered nuts around the forest. They are generally peaceful birds who are not easily startled and allow other creatures to get close to them without showing aggression. However, upon feeling aggression, Chekos will usually stand their ground and use their superior numbers to fight off would-be attackers, or simply flee. The largest Cheko seen alive to date is roughly 3 1/2 feet tall, with a wingspan of about seven feet. They are normally found in groups (called arrangements) of 3 to 7, with two females for every male Cheko. During their migration season, arrangements of Cheko get together to make the travel from the Land of Mud to the Land of Iron where groups of up to a thousand birds make the treck across the sea to their breeding grounds in the mainland.

|| Abilities ||
► Coordinated Attack - Present only when the Checko is in an arrangement; when attacking as a group, the Checko's attacks are considered half a rank harder to dodge per member of the arrangement. Untamed Checko's arrangement are only made up of other Checkos, however, upon being tamed, a Checko considered the tamer and any other creatures under its command as part of its arrangement.

|| Loot ||
► [anything that can be acquired by defeating the creature.]
★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ [Difficulty; ★ = [1] ✪ = [1/2]]

User Image
Krabbit
Type: Unnatural Animal
Rarity/Tier: Common/2
Tracking rank: Uncommon Animal [5]
Immunities: Poisonous plants

Stats:
Rank D || Armor: none
Power [4] || Agility [4] || Intelligence [3] || Chakra [1]
Chakra pool: [100] || Stamina pool: [300]

Tamable : Y
Location : Fairfeathed Confederacy [Harmonic Forest, Overgrown Botanical, Meadow of Moss], Land of Mud [Rotting Village]

Description :
____ Krabbits look like a cross between a Kangaroo and a Rabbit, however these creatures are not related to either. Krabbits are large, hardy mammals that can reach up to six feet tall and have been found to weigh upwards of 500lbs. They possess a very strong sense of smell, allowing them to forage for particular plants. Female are not aggressive by nature and live in herds of twenty individuals led by a matriarch, normally the oldest Krabbit in the group; they move around the land in search of roots and poisonous berries. Male Krabbits, on the other hand, are solitary and more aggressive than the females, but not by much. Just like the females, they go around the forest floor eating roots and berries, occasionally, they will also eat insects fish when available. There are some Krabbits currently domesticated at Frostblight for their meat and milk.

|| Abilities ||
► Power Kick - Krabbits, when threatened will lean back on their tail, bringing up both of their feet and will release a powerful kick capable of launching their target ten feet back and breaking bones. This kick will heavily stagger those hit, reducing their activations to one [1] in their following post. [C-Rank]

► Return to Sender - Krabbits are able to focus chakra onto their feet and kick back ninjutsu, regardless of the element.

► Symbiotic Bacteria - Krabbits have a cocktail of powerful bacteria in their stomachs which breaks down the poison from numerous tropical plants and instead turns it into energy. Krabbits can use this energy produced by the bacteria to replenish their own stamina or pass it on to their milk.

► Keen Smell - Krabbits have a strong sense of smell which allows them to find particular plants in the forest floor. Upon being tamed, Krabbits can be trained to follow a particular scent per rank, up to a max of six [6] at S rank.

|| Loot ||
► [anything that can be acquired by defeating the creature.]
★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ [Difficulty; ★ = [1] ✪ = [1/2]]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:57 am
Siobhan's Potential Companions

NAME : Hanadriel
type: [Natural Animal, Unnatural Animal, Monster, [X] Sprite, [X] Fade, Automaton
rarity/tier: Rare/5
tracking rank: 18
element: None
immunities: Poison

stats: [D-rank, choose [1] class that's close to the creatures abilities to base it pools and slots off of; C-rank+ gets [2] classes; don't have to list classes] [Ninjutsu – Genjutsu]
rank D [newborn 0-1.5 years] || armor
power [1] || agility [2] || intelligence [4] || chakra [4]
chakra pool: [325] || stamina pool: [125]

rank B [juvenile 1.5-15 years] || armor
power [1] || agility [4] || intelligence [5] || chakra [6]
chakra pool: [680] || stamina pool: [185]

rank S [mature; 15-150 years] || armor
power [2] || agility [5] || intelligence [6] || chakra [7]
chakra pool: [680] || stamina pool: [185]

contract/tamable : Y
description :
____ Hanadriel are snow-white dragons that inhabit deep in the jungles of the land of fire. These creatures are secretive, rarely showing themselves to humans or other dragons for that matter because of their size and their inability to breathe fire or channel any sort of elemental attack. They are smaller than their fire-breathing cousins, being born measuring around a foot and a-half, growing for their first fifteen years of life at about a foot a year until reaching their maximum possible height around ages 14 or 15. Due to their inability to breathe fire, Hanadriel have evolved a mastery over sound, allowing them to modulate and control the volume of the noises they make. These dragons travel in groups ranging anywhere between 2 and 6 individuals, usually a mating pair and their offspring, though both male and females are known to travel alone and in groups of up to twenty unrelated individuals come migrating season. Larger groups of unrelated Hanadriels are sometimes called a “summit”. These creatures are omnivores, consuming meat, fish, insects and plants alike. They are highly intelligent creatures.
|| abilities ||
► Sound-Protection [Passive]: Hanadriel are able to shield those with whom they have bonded from the effects of their sound-based attacks.
► Sound Mimic [Genjutsu, E Rank]: One of the first abilities the Hanadriel develop is the ability to mimic and amplify the sounds around them in order to dampen the sound they make and effectively hide their presence, or amplify their own sounds, or the sounds of something around them to scare off predators, make prey feel at ease, or anything in between. This is an incredibly flexible ability as the Hanadriel don’t have to have heard the sound before in order reproduce it.
► Uproar [Ninjutsu, D-B Rank]:
► Hyper Voice [Ninjutsu, X]:
► Sonic Boom [Ninjutsu, X]:
► Death Whisper [Genjutsu, B]:
► Echo Chamber [Ninjutsu, C]:

|| loot ||
► White Dragon Scales
► Sound Organ
★★★★★ [Difficulty; ★ = [1] ✪ = [1/2]]

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points