Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:51 pm
She'd been testy for days now, the green of her skin seeming to deepen and brighten at the same time. Nemo was no spring wherry at this, he knew what was eventually coming. He just wished he hadn't been finishing updating a map when Lokith let out jointly a rumble and a hiss on her ledge. The cartographer looked up, then turned sharply as his heart quickened in his chest. "Now? Right now?!"

You know I must, Nemomine. Whirling eyes looked at the rider as he walked out to the ledge, shifting between many shades of blue, green, and purple. The green dragon turned back to the opening of her ledge, hissing again. And they will surely come, and I will welcome them!

Nemo rubbed his face, "Shards I should be far more used to this by now! Twenty two turns of this..." He gave her shoulder a pat, then shoved at the dragon. "Get on with it, then! No time like now!"

Moving to the edge, Lokith let out a shriek, muscles bunching before she pushed off, jumping into the air. Her stout wings beat hard, starting to carry her into the air. Come for me, lovelies and beauties! Lokith calls to you all! May the odds ever be in your favor!

From the ledge, Nemo watched her fly, rising into the morning sunlight.

----

User Image

Green Lokith of Western Weyr has risen! She favors all and no dragons at the same time, loving all equally! Any may join!

About Lokith: Loving of all, and notorious for flirting with all males, Lokith DOES hold out for that Special Dragon. She won't stop loving everybody just because she's found them, but she may still dedicate her flights to that dragon alone.

About Nemo: An accomplished cartographer, Nemo will now and then leave the Weyr, outside his rider duties, to make sure his maps are up to date, and is often bent over his desk to make any fixes and changes, or copy a map for somebody on commission. His weyr is the variety that has a door into it from the halls of Western Weyr, usually unlocked, as he has a couple weyrmates that don't necissarily share his weyr with him throughout the Weyr.

Rules/Info: (That I mostly copied form Pach's... Shhhh)
- Any male dragon in or around Western Weyr can participate.
- Rolling an entry, but not filling out an RP post halves the points.
- Not rolling an entry before the time limit results in a zero
- Please track your own rolls. I'll double check, but doing the math will help me : P
- An exact final score match is an automatic win - Yes, more than one male can win! - while if none match, the winner will be rolled from the 3 highest scores
- Each round will last about 2 days to give people time to roll/fill out posts.
- Nemo IS open to multiple people in his bed

Lokith's Stats:
Green Dragon: +50
Between 21-35 Turns: +7
Fit/Motivated: +10
Blooding Bonus?: +0 (Whoops)
Total: 67

Strength: 9
Speed: 9
Dexterity: 20
Stamina: 9
Wits: 20

---

Getting your male's stats

Base points for bronze: 35pts
Base points for brown: 40pts
Base points for blue: 45pts

If the male is:

Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
Above 36 turns: +5 points

Rotund/Lazy: +0 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points

Native to Western Weyr: +5

Choose the point options that fit your dragon and then get your total. Then disperse as desired!

---

First round rolls Friday, October 20th at 10pm PST - Let me know if you want to be quoted when a new round starts!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:04 pm
Haukai took a sip of her klah, her brows furrowed. What was the strange sensation she had in her gut, and why did it feel so familiar? She looked out the opening of the cavern that housed the Infirmary and watched her Weyrmates go about their mornings. Nothing seemed odd or out of place...

A dragon's shriek echoed through the vast caldera, followed closely by the bugling of her lifemate Corymth. She RISES! Lokith rises!

The thought vibrated through Haukai's body, deepening the sensation in her gut. Oh right, dragons did do that rising thing occasionally. "You want some, you go get it," she muttered from her desk. "Do me proud."

Lokith... that would be the cartographer Nemo's green. Standing, Haukai stretched and rolled her shoulders and neck. She wasn't sure she'd ever get used to this rising stuff, but at least what resulted from it was usually fun. As Corymth bugled again and launched himself from his ledge, Haukai strolled out of the Infirmary, intent on seeking Nemo out.

Wait for me, my beauteous green Lokith! Corymth bellowed, chasing after Lokith. My hearts and my wings beat only for you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About Corymth: High-energy, eager, enthusiastic and friendly, Corymth is almost as much of an adrenaline junkie as his rider. A small, snaky dragon with hide so dark it's almost black, he loves to fly rings around the larger dragons, and is as nimble in the air as some of the bigger greens.

About Haukai: Picture if you will the half-pint female lovechild of the doctors of M*A*S*H* and House MD. That's what you have in Haukai: a freewheeling, hard-drinking, insanely competent trauma healer. An adrenaline junkie, she loves the thrill of both the trauma specialty and fighting Thread with her wing.

Corymth's Stats:

Blue: +45
3 Turns old: +2
Fit: +10
Western native: +5
Total = 62 points

Strength: 10
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 10
Wits: 15  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Early morning was the best time to fly in Diesteth’s lofty opinion, everything felt cool and the sun was not high in the sky at skin burning level. This morning though, this morning was different. Something hot was in the air, an energy that crackled even up to his Weyr where he relaxed just beyond the mouth in the shadow. With the feeling that rose in his chest the large blue let out a trilling that changed swiftly into a hum, a not so subtle attempt to grab the attention of his lovely rider that was writing at her desk.

The raven-haired rider had allowed her locks to float loosely around her shoulders since her bath, enjoying the moments where she was able to relax away from the judgmental eyesight of anyone save her beloved Diesteth. Nicara was perched on a stool, pen in hand as she finished writing the last evening’s reports, the look on her face was one of stern focus, knowing full well that the reports were due soon. The wave of energy that flooded her was being funneled into her work already, though the knowledge of its origins had expedited her writing until someone watching would have been desperately fretting that she could make a mistake. Only the trilling hum Diesteth offered in her direction broke her concentration so thoroughly that she was forced to drop her pen and look at him.

“You’ve always liked mornings, haven’t you?”, the voice was still rough, having yet to partake of any drink that might clear the evidence of sleep and her blue eyes were shot through with red.

A lovely green rises in the morning sky. I would fly to meet her if you would allow my beloved.

Resting her chin in her palm, Nicara dropped her elbow to the desk and took in the form of the large blue dragon before her with amused eyes. The break from paperwork could be nice and flights had always given her the chance to release her passions so that she could later conceal them. In the rare occasion that she hadn’t been able to procure a partner for the flight lust Nicara had simply played her violin to release any pent up feelings she might have been holding in. The act had proved just as fruitful.

A deep sigh pulled from her as she waved her hand at Diesteth, “Go, have fun chasing after her. I’ll manage fine down here I’m sure.” She had turned back to her paperwork just as an upward feeling in her stomach let her know that he had left, sailing into the sky outside of the Weyr and into the sunlight. “This should be interesting.”, her hand was already poised above the paperwork once more but her eyes were looking out towards the retreating form of her beautiful blue dragon. The light shimmered off him in a way that had always inspired her in the past and even now.

Nicara would have to see if she could find someone or something to occupy her attentions during the flight.

Wait for your Diesteth wonderful Lokith, you’ve chosen a fantastic morning to fly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About Diesteth ~ A calm and detached dragon with a temper as cool as his icy looking exterior. He is smart and quick to make up for his lack of physical strength, an amusing affliction given his large size. He’d rather settle things with words than actions.

About Nicara ~ Hard working without a sign of ever slowing down, she’s at the beck and call of her dearest friend and does what she can for her despite being in different wings. Her idea of a good time is playing chords on her violin when she is stressed.

Diesteth's Stats:
Blue Dragon: 45 pts
Between 6-20 turns: +10 pts
Fit/Motivated: +10 pts
Native to Western: 5 pts
(70)

Strength: 11
Speed: 15
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 16
Wits: 17  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:23 am

It wasn't that long after the Gold Flight, that Loteth missed, to his annoyance (he whined for days) when a green Loteth had been eyeing started looking promising, he admired her markings from afar, had never really approached her before, not yet anyway. She was getting testy and edgy, so he unobtrusively kept an eye on her and was ready when she emerged from her Weyr, agitated, then leapt, calling to the surrounding males ... yesss this was his turn. He would chase this green, he was ready and was up in the air.

"Lokith! Lokith, ignore these other males, choose me" he purred, taking a chance she might like a nice, slinky brown like him over the two blues that had leapt up just moments before him.

Journal here

Loteth's Stats:

Bronwn: +40
6 Turns old: +10
Average: +5
Western native: +5
Total = 60 points

Strength: 15
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 10

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:29 am
K'gan cast his eyes skyward as he heard the loud cry of a green set to rise and he felt the ground shift under his feet. He had been standing on his faithful blue to gather fruit into a basket from a ready and wild tree in the weyrbowl.
The fruit had just turned and it was a habit of K'gans to track down his own breakfast when he could, bringing in the bounty would also win him points with the kitchen. Though as soon as he heard that call, his task was abandoned.

Lokith rises, and I am already behind! Singarth exclaimed alarm mixed with growing excitement trembled through his mental voice like a lingering musical note. Since he was down in the weyrbowl and not in his raised bed he felt he had the disadvantage. K'gan grinned and slid down his dragons flank onto the ground with a smooth practiced elegance. He could still feel Singarths whole body trembling with the excitation and extra challenge of his favorite game,
"Go then, can't have the others showing us up can we? And I think I see Corymth we defiantly have to beat them."

Singarth didn't need telling twice, with a strangely un-dragon like bark (which he had developed as his own distinct sound since hatching) he bunched himself tight and launched into the air after the fast flying green. K'gan braced himself against the nearby tree as he was buffeted by the wind of his dragons mighty wings, but after he was able to regain himself, he whistled his encouragement before taking an soft reddish fruit from his basket and bitting into it while his eyes followed his beloved blue up to join the pack.

Singarth meanwhile strained upward with a great cry. "Lokith, I come for you! I will chase across all of pern for you . Beloved and most treasured one." And he meant it, even though his contact with the green before now had been extremely limited, he loved all the greens he chased with a deep and fierce passion. He also made an effort to edge his nose out past his dark hided brother blue Corymth. For it was all in good fun and competition made the chase richer.

About Singarth: Helllllorrroooooo~! Singarth is very very very glad to meet you and you and you and you! Oh, did you think this blue was the anti-social type? Honestly now! He's the life of the party, the after party, the ride home, and the morning after! In fact, there are just not enough exclamation points in the world to properly exhibit the degree of this blue dragons enthusiasm!

About K'gan: Reckless daredevil, life of the party and all around fun guy. K'gan is full of infectious good humor and endless restless energy but can be emotionally tone death and very much a leap before you look approach to life.

Singarth's stats

Blue Dragon: +45
Between 6-20 Turns: +10
Fit/Motivated: +10
Western Native: +5
Total: 70

Dexterity: 17
Stamina: 12
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 17!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:04 am
A quick look behind told Lokith that, indeed, her call had been answered. She hummed, pleased by the sight of the males following her. Shifting and twisting, she cleared the caldera, before she shifted her flight. For a moment, the green dragon seemed to hover, before she looked at her suitors with a glint in her eyes. If you think you can get me, follow me! Tilting, she folded her wings slightly and shot along the outside of the rock face, straight for some near-by rock formations. She'd flown them many times in her youth, both with and without Nemo on her back, and knew them well. The question was, did these boys know them as well as she did, and could they keep up?

In his weyr, Nemo tugged at his shirt. Light though it was, it was already feeling stifling, as his pulse raced and mind reeled. He considered momentarily going to one of his partners somewhere in the weyr, but didn't think he'd get far before he simply grabbed the first person he ran into. The walk to his door proved a problem, though, and he was only able to lean on the wall, eyes closed as he followed Lokith's flight from his end of their bond.

--

A bit late, but the first round is nigh! Lokith is 22 Turns and native-born at Western and knows every inch of the landmass, but as she wonders, does your boy know it well, too? Roll for Dexterity + Wits, because she's starting it with the more difficult aspect!

Lokith's Stats:

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Revel1984 generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 18!

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:18 am
Loteth roared at the blues, NO!... sure it was their only chance at catching a female but he was BROWN, he would catch the green that stirrred him enough to chase her, she would be HIS prize, and he would be hers. "Lokith, dear, ignore those that don't deserve you!, come, be mine, let me be yours!"

Nyssa hated Flights, she was glad Loteth didn't chase every green going, however she was a big girl, and had, once or twice found herself with a virtual stranger a few hours later, she preferred to ignore the fact it happened though and it wasn't like she was going to deny her dragon his love life.

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 24!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:59 am
Eyes shifting slowly from their normal blue/green hue to a purple slowly, darkening with each beat of his wings, Diesteth watched Lokith dart towards the edge of the caldera and she was above it. The patterns on his wings danced as he tucked and twisted to follow her, body spinning as he avoided the first of the rocky outcroppings that threatened to batter the edges of his large wings. Keeping his eyes on the green, he followed the path she took, calculating the route she might take was hard when she knew the terrain better than he did. But Diesteth chose not to despair the details and surged forward, ignoring the shouting of the brown dragon he had just passed. Though he had not mapped the entire region out in his mind he followed the green that clearly had.

You move as if dancing Lokith. I will still follow you though, lead on lovely green lady! Diesteth made a note to talk to Nicara about taking more flights as just the two of them, it would be embarrassing for the pair to not know their surroundings.

Lifting her head and shaking it firmly, Nicara waved a hand as if to dispel the thoughts that Diesteth noted. She knew him in and out and the blue hated embarrassment, it would be nothing for them to memorize it on their own some early morning or late evening when not working on wing drills. With life came some embarrassing moments though, he would have to live with it during the current flight if the time came.

Pulling an irritated sigh at her distracted notes, the woman knocked them off her table with one hand and rubbed at her face with the other. It was completely useless to think, she knew better. She knew better and yet. Nicara stood quickly and regretted it, her head spun and her left temple played a tempo with each of Diesteth's wingbeats. Holding her head she stumbled outside and peered upwards, watching the path the dragons took in the air above.

"Don't be a fool!" She yelled at her blue dragon, holding onto the wall when she nearly tilted out over the bowl. That was just what she needed, Diesteth wasn't a daredevil but he was surrounded by them and had to prove himself. "Just fly like we've trained beautiful."

~~~~~
Round 1: 24/28

Total: 24  

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 8!

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:56 pm
Eyes whirling purple, Corymth followed Lokith into the rock formations. He was shelled at Western and had flown through and around the formations many times. But he was a young dragon, not as experienced as the green. He dove through the first of the rocky outcroppings and nearly slammed into another one. Just barely he managed to pull himself up in time -- but it left him behind the others. The dark blue dragon roared in frustration. Sweet Lokith, don't torment me so! I only want to love you!

The urgency of the feelings from her beloved burned inside Haukai. She would never get used to this; it was like being a feline in heat. She managed to hold herself together, though, with some effort, and in as calm and patient a manner as she could muster continued across the Weyr bowl toward Nemo's weyr. Then with a gasp she felt Corymth nearly splash himself into a rocky spine. "Be careful, darling!" she snarled. "Follow her, but be mindful of the rocks!"

Corymth's Stats:

Round 1: 15 + 15 = 30 actual roll = 8 omg not again with the low rolls

Total = 8  
Sinders Path generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 15!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:01 pm
Singarth was born and bred at Western, whats more the practice of aerial stunts about the Weyr were a favored past time of both him and his rider. On one hand he could have easily carried on up over the rock formation and use the advantage of free air to race ahead but that seemed unsportsmanlike and unlikely to win the greens favor so he chased into the stone stacks with the others adding his voice to the others in praise of the green.

"Hah, to win you Lokith this is nothing. I would risk being crushed by a hundre..a thousand rocks!"
he cried jubilantly turning himself almost vertical to dodge between the stones. He also used the steadier rock formations to his advantage, kicking off against them with his powerful back legs when he rounded them to give his wing beats extra distance.

It also kicked scree and smaller rocks into the path of any dragon behind him so they would have to dodge and be slowed.

K'gan meanwhile gazed up at his dragon with his heart hammering in his breast and his cheeks high with colour. His breath hitched and faltered as he watched the chase and almost without meaning to he headed back inside. The familar lusts pushing him to find another to quell his passions absorbed from his dragon.

Singarth's stats

Round 1: 15+17 =32 Roll: 15

Total: 15  

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 10!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:35 am
Lokith let out a pleased rumble as the males kept pace. The sea stacks and rock formations were formidable, for sure, as well as dangerous. She'd seen many a young dragon lost Between when they underestimated their abilities and crashed head-long into a rock. Few braved it anymore. But they soon swept out of the rocks and over open ocean.

With a hard pumping of her wings, the green dragon banked hard to her left, before circling around. She angled her path, unconsciously heading right for Rivercrest. Come, my lovelies! You've done so well so far! But can you catch me yet?

--

Gods I'm sorry this took so long to go to Round 2, work ate my brain hard-core the past week+! If it involved really thinking, my brain said Nope :c

For this round, roll Speed+Stamina!

Lokith's Stats:

Scores so far
Diesteth: 24
Loteth: 18
Lokith: 17
Singarth: 15
Corymth: 8

Revel1984

Hattaki

tatterpixie

Sinders Path

Revel1984 generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 16!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:17 am
Loteth might not have been the most agile among the rocks but he had bulk and strength to push him away each time he came close, yes it slowed him down a little each time but he more than made up for it with flaps of his large wings, keeping him close to the Green.

He snarled at the blues around him, how DARE they try and catch HIS green....

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 15!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:47 am
Duck, twist, spin, and finally free of the rocks! Diesteth could finally see open air and with the aid of his rider's concern he cooled his head a bit to navigate the area with better ease. If he lost control and was wounded so that he must pop Between, of all places, Nicara would doubtless do something foolish in order to follow him.

Clearing his mind of the terrible thoughts and surging forward with a burst of speed gained by a deep beat of his large wings. Not casting a glance back but still hearing the angry snarls of the large brown dragon following him, the swift blue understood that he was gaining air on him and took matters into his own claws. Though it might serve to tire him later Diesteth reached into the reserves of his stamina and kept his eyes on Lokith as he banked at full speed after her, long tail arching to keep his balance as he sped faster towards her.

Fly faster Lokith, I'll join you through the skies! Let us fly across the Western sky!

~~~~~
Round 1: 24/28
Round 2: 15/31

Total: 39  
Sinders Path generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:51 am
Singarth thought he had cleared the sea stacks well however as he cleared the last one and readied himself for a burst of speed up and out into the open air something clipped the edge of his wing. He wasn't sure if it was a missed rock or another dragon but it sent the blue into an uncontrolled spin. The ground was suddenly rushing up to meet him and he had to throw both wings out wide to slow his pace before he could regain himself.

On the ground itself K'gan gasped and clutched a hand to his heart as his mind, his whole being went with his dragon including with his failures. luckily there was only brief pain and he reached out to his blue with all his will to help him calm enough to deal with the situation.

Singarth cried out in distress as he flapped and flailed to right himself again but the reassurance of his rider helped. Once he did find his correct axis again it was clear he had lost considerable ground and he warbled in mild distress. However, he was not beaten yet, thre had been no real injury. With a push of effort he soared back up after the green hide of his desire.

Singarth's stats

Round 1: 15+17 =32 Roll: 15
Round 2: 15+12= 27 Roll:3

Total:18  

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 8!

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:54 pm
After his near miss with the rock, Corymth took a little more care as he pursued Lokith, picking the easiest (and safest) paths through the spires as he could. She shot out over open ocean, and he gladly followed, his wings beating hard to catch up to her and her other suitors, most of whom were outdistancing the young blue substantially. Lokith, Lokith, beautiful Lokith! I am still here, yearning for you! I will catch you!

Corymth's Stats:

Round 1: 15 + 15 = 30 actual roll = 8 omg
Round 2: 12 + 10 = 22 actual roll = 8 again???

Total = 16  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff