Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[RP Event] ♆ Rolling in the Deep! ♆ - Stage Two is Go! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:44 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From the deepest depths below they came, a pair of mers whose eyes had seen the blackest of black, haunted beyond haunting. Each had learned a lesson that would never be forgotten. A madness filled one, a deep laughing depravity that could not be shaken so easily as his brother might wish, and his eyes... his eyes had stared into that which should never be found. A great trembling had filled those waters, a booming vibration that shook every scrap of kelp that dared to cling too close to the titan that dwelt below. Shuddering reverberations radiated from that place that was forbidden to all but those chosen few. From the great maw of the deep one brother pried his laughing sibling, dragging him from certain doom to flee to the surface.

The village below would have let them both perish, and he would not allow it. He, who was the son of the elder, he, who loved his brother more than life itself. He would not be defeated, nor would he allow his beloved twin to be sacrificed to their madness and vanity. It had never been their choice. They had been selected as one in a long line to fulfill the doomful prophecy. Destiny had other designs for their fins, and so he led them both to safety, however fragile it might be. "Help us!" he had boomed out, when they had breached the waves that crashed against the shore. "Help us. It's coming. It will be here before too long if you do not help us. If you are so craven and cowardly as to leave our people to their doom, it will be your undoing."

For they had awakened the deep, they who had fled certain death. He was not afraid, he did know fear any longer. He had stared down the enemy, knew its face, and he would not be so easily placated. His voice carried far, dancing on the wind in the wake of a building storm. And oh indeed there was a storm brewing, for the god beneath the waves was one of sea and storms. There was no escaping it, only facing it. Did they dare to pit themselves against such a monstrosity? "If you are brave you can save my people. If you follow me, I will take you down, down below. I need volunteers. Who will come with me?" Time was of the essence, and they had precious little.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:31 pm

Rolling... in the Deep.

Brother One &
Brother Two
Colored by Mx Cherie

To sign up to participate, please fill out the form below:

[size=18][b]Nothing to fear but fear itself![/b][/size][size=11]
[b]Username:[/b] Your name.
[b]Brother you are rolling for:[/b] Orange and purple or teal and purple! If you are ineligible to win a freebie, you may still sign up, but just indicate here that you're going for neither brother!
[b]Soquili or Familiar who will be joining the brothers below:[/b] This may be a NPC if you do not have an aquatic familiar or pony with which to participate! Although the brothers have heard of magic that will allow land dwellers to seek out their forgotten village, that magic is not theirs to possess.
[/size]

[size=18][b]I cannot forsake my own![/b][/size][size=11]
[b]Username:[/b] Your name.
[b]Brother you are rolling for:[/b] Orange and purple or teal and purple!
[b]Soquili or Familiar who will be remaining to defend the Kawani Village in the event of an attack:[/b] This may be a NPC if you do not have a pony or familiar who can try to protect against the coming darkness.
[/size]

Note: I will have signups open until the 22nd at 11:59 PM EDT! I have extended the deadline! Will post when sign-ups are closed. <3

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:45 pm

Rules.

1. Follow the ToS and Soquili rules!
  2. No proxies
  3. During signups you may choose to withdraw, however once the game starts, that's it!
  4. You will be accumulating points that you'll want to hold onto for a future game. The two people with the most points will win the two brothers!
  5. Keep in mind that you may play even if you have won a freebie, but you will be ineligible for the prizes! Don't let that stop you if you want to join!
  6. This will have a roleplayed element, so you may count posts that meet the minimum requirements for stats!
  7. You may only win one freebie soq and one freebie familiar in this event.
  8. You have unlimited passes on surprise pets. You may pass only once on a pet that you knew about ahead of time.
  9. Related to above, you may not withdraw from a game that you have entered, so choose your games wisely. However, again, you can play this game without entering to win!
  10. As this is not a judged event, staff may participate!
  11. Have fun!

Note: This is just the signup portion of this game! More to be posted on the 22nd!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Saved!

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:51 pm

Saved!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:48 pm
Nothing to fear but fear itself!
Username: ~Twilight...Angel~
Brother you are rolling for: Orange and purple
Soquili or Familiar who will be joining the brothers below: Cledwyn

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:38 pm
Username: LydaLynn
Brother you are rolling for: Just playing for fun.
Soquili or Familiar who will be joining the brothers below: Cocomin

I am no longer eligible.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:08 pm
Username: AstoriaFallen
Brother you are rolling for: Neither
Soquili or Familiar who will be joining the brothers below: Misha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:09 pm
I cannot forsake my own!
Username: AstoriaFallen
Brother you are rolling for: Neither
Soquili or Familiar who will be remaining to defend the Kawani Village in the event of an attack: Helianthus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:12 pm
I cannot forsake my own!
Username: honeyTeaTree
Brother you are rolling for: neither
Soquili or Familiar who will be remaining to defend the Kawani Village in the event of an attack: Camlann

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:09 am
Username: Revel1984
Brother you are rolling for: Teal and Purple
Soquili or Familiar who will be joining the brothers below: Mina

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:31 am
I cannot forsake my own!
Username: Azael_Rose
Brother you are rolling for: Teal and purple!
Soquili or Familiar who will be remaining to defend the Kawani Village in the event of an attack: Dhavan

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:47 am
Username: Tygress Dream
Brother you are rolling for: Orange and purple
Soquili or Familiar who will be joining the brothers below: Abalone Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:54 pm