Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:19 pm
Original (from Shinobi Nations): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25136331

Power Ideas:
Leaves as a medium for spells. Different types of leaves for different types of spells. Pine for cleansing, etc. More for flavor than a mechanical thing. Should I follow established symbolism or make it personal symbolism?
Of course, considering her origins, one of the first things Kagerou does is "Razor Leaf;" leaves as shurikens.

Music Ideas:
Seire no Hogosha - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOvo0t4qUqw (Together as One)
Mokuton - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wncg35s0zks (Toyo. Floating Cloud. The Fantastic Legend of Tohno)

Furies/Fades? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOz-T3NPtLA (UN Owen was Her? remix)

12 Days of Christmas 2019 per rpc unless otherwise stated
• [3] Peppermint Candy Canes - Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten.
• [2] Skill Points - Usable on any skills. [Claimed on Kagerou]
• [3] Christmas Cookies - Increases your chakra or stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten.
• [4] Random Items! [Divided among characters as desired.]
    • 7 Snakeskins - good quality
    • 4 Wolverine Hides - good quality
    • 32lbs of copper
    • Pickaxe - Durability 30
• [5] Technique Slots or [2] Stages of Learning!
• [5] Reroll Coupons - Allows for a reroll of any randomized results, but must take the second roll.
• [4] Skill Points, or [2] Proficiency Points! [Claimed on Kagerou]
• [5] Gingerbread Wonders - They're cookies, we promise! wink Just quote a DM if you eat one.
• [3] Special Reroll Coupons - Allows for a reroll of any randomized results, and either result can be chosen.
• [10] Free Training Posts - usable on techniques, talents, proficiencies, skills, or crafting.
• [1] Requirement Reduction - Removes [1] requirement from [1] object. That object can be a physical item, a jutsu, etc. For example, it could be used to remove the [Medic] requirement from an eiseijutsu technique so your character can learn the technique without being a Medic. But it would only work on the one technique. Once you know what you want to use it on, let me know so I can make sure it's ok, because there are limitations.

12 Days of Christmas 2018 per rpc unless otherwise stated
On the eighth day of Christmas, you got... 8 Random Items (Moderator will roll [8] random items that you find. Divided among all RPCs)!
• A pickaxe. Durability [10].
• A wire brush.
• Makeshift Greatsword - It looks like it was thrown together in a hurry. Blade is made of flint and barely has an edge. Durability [5].
• Sabre - What was probably at one point a fine weapon, it has seen better days. But at least it still has an edge! Durability [10].
• Scroll - Enchantment [Genjutsu] - Hekireki Koe no Jutsu [E]

Weekly Check-In Remember that these are not per character, but can be spread across characters as desired. You may also exchange rewards for any previous week's reward at your digression.

Week 2: 1 'Get Out of Jail Free' Coupon [Can be used to force an NPC encounter to end]
Week 3: 1 Replicant Coupon: Allows for the activation of a Tier 3 ability on an item, weapon, or armor for two [2] posts per experience rank.
Week 4: [1] Tasty Peach - A treat that restores [25%] of max Chakra and Stamina when eaten. Takes [1] activation to eat.
Week 5: [2] Snowman Cookies - Gingerbread. Once eaten, grants a permanent PA called "Snowballed". Your hands are permanently generating a snowball in your hands, forming a complete, 3 inch diameter snowball in 10 posts within both hands. Snowballs made do E - ranked Snowball damage, though stamina or chakra must be paid to throw them for any sort of force.
Week 6: [2] Beg-for-Death - More, death for your enemies. Killer breath allows C-ranked poisonous fumes to vent from the body for [4] posts, in a [10] ft radius.
Week 8: [6] Skill Points or [3] Proficiency Points and [5] Technique Slots or [2] Stages of Learning. Skill Points and Techniques Slots cannot be used for class specific categories unless the character has the required class. This reward cannot be taken in exchange for future weekly rewards.
Week 9: [3] Tasty Peaches - A treat that restores [25%] of max Chakra and Stamina when eaten. Takes [1] activation to eat.
Week 10: [1] Banhammer - Insta-kill [1] enemy NPC B-rank or lower, for half the EXP reward.
Week 11: [5] Reward Rerolls - Usable for any rewards earned. You can reroll a whole batch of rewards (must be from the same reward roll), or a single item. But you must take the second roll.
Week 12: Congrats for making it to the three month mark! We greatly appreciate your activity, and your contribution to out guild. Because of that, you get to choose [1] of the following rewards. You only get one, not one per character, so choose wisely.
• [1] Artifact - These are legendary items with great abilities that could give you a potential edge in survival. But remember: Power always has a drawback. This will be generated by Lanfaer, however, you are welcome to work with him to customize it to your character.
• [1] Greater PA - This functions the same as PAs you get upon character creation. It must be submitted and approved in the Profile Approval before you can use it.
• [1] Character Reset - Lets you change your character (after D rank) without losing any experience, items, or otherwise. You can make a completely different character using it, and continue where you left off.
• [1] Requirement Reduction - Removes [1] requirement from [1] object. That object can be a physical item, a jutsu, etc. For example, it could be used to remove the [Medic] requirement from an eiseijutsu technique so your character can learn the technique without being a Medic. But it would only work on the one technique.
**Weekly rewards will reset from here out but monthly rewards will be different.**
Week 14: [1] 'Get Out of Jail Free' Coupon - Can be used to force an NPC encounter to end. Receive no experience for encounter.
Week 15: [1] Replicant Coupon - Allows for the activation of a Tier 3 ability on an item, weapon, or armor for two [2] posts per experience rank.

====

Week 16: [3] Ginger Cat Cookies - A kitten shaped gingerbread cookie. For [2-6] posts, rolled upon placing the cookie on the ground, the cookie turns into a kitten. A very inquisitive kitten who seeks out hidden items and materials in the area before fading away. Each cookie is usable once, and it returns to cookie form at the end of the time limit.
Week 17: [2] Odin Cookies - Activates Kirin on location.
Week 18: [2] Cloud Mints - When eaten, turns you into a cloud. Lasts [5] post.
Week 19: [10] Free Activity Posts - Usable on missions, training, crafting, etc.
Week 20: [6] Skill Points or [3] Proficiency Points and [5] Technique Slots or [2] Stages of Learning. Skill Points and Techniques Slots cannot be used for class specific categories unless the character has the required class. This reward cannot be taken in exchange for future weekly rewards.
Week 21: [3] Tasty Peaches - A treat that restores [25%] of max Chakra and Stamina when eaten. Takes [1] activation to eat.
Week 22: [1] Banhammer - Insta-kill [1] enemy NPC B-rank or lower, for half the EXP reward.
Week 23: [5] Special Reward Rerolls. Usable for any rewards earned. You can reroll a whole batch of rewards (must be from the same reward roll), or a single item, and either roll can be taken.
Week 25, You Receive; [3] Free Activity Posts, Usable on missions, training, crafting, etc.
Week 26: [1] 'Get Out of Jail Free' Coupon - Can be used to force an NPC encounter to end. Receive no experience for encounter.
Week 27: [1] Replicant Coupon - Allows for the activation of a Tier 3 ability on an item, weapon, or armor for two [2] posts per experience rank.
Week 28: [3] Random Scrolls - User chooses element, bloodline, proficiency, etc., and random techniques are rolled for the characters they are to be given to. Scrolls rolled will be within the ranks the character(s) are capable of learning.

====
Granny created

Week 29: [1] Pumpkin Head Donut - When thrown at someone, it makes their head turn into a jack-o-lantern for [5] posts.
Week 30: [3] Sour Rainbow - When thrown, paralyzes with sourness.
Week 31: [10] Free Activity Posts - Usable on missions, training, crafting, etc.
Week 32: [6] Skill Points or [3] Proficiency Points and [5] Technique Slots or [2] Stages of Learning - Skill Points and Techniques Slots cannot be used for class specific categories unless the character has the required class. This reward cannot be taken in exchange for future weekly rewards.
Week 33: [3] Tasty Peaches - A treat that restores [25%] of max Chakra and Stamina when eaten. Takes [1] activation to eat.

===

Halloween 2018

Kagerou:
• [1] Blue Key

• [1] Starting Technique
• [2] Reroll Scrolls → Pick which of the rolls you keep
• [1] Custom Nightmare item - A vest~ Not sure if you remember, but during the Kiri nightmare arc, Kagerou found the key that was Jack's vest. She refrained from wearing it, so she never did find out what it does.

• [1] Bag of Encasing → A small pouch that is bigger on the inside, and can carry up to one thousand pounds [1,000 lbs] of items.
• [1] Artifact

Jean:

• [1] Custom Nightmare item - Can it be a heart?... Does that even count?...
• [1] Bundle of Rare Material

• [1] Bag of Encasing
• [1] Artifact - s2g lan. I'm trusting you with this one. Dear god please no more molesssss. There are a billion and one other ways to make Jean ugly besides wriggling... wormlike... Gaaaah.

Xion:
• [1] Jagged Dagger

• [1] Custom Nightmare item - Katana
• Three [3] Random Legacy Halloween Items

• [1] Bag of Encasing
• [1] Artifact

Granny:
• [20] Seeds of Samhain

• [5] Random Cookies
• [10] random Elemental Jellies

• [1] Bag of Encasing → A small pouch that is bigger on the inside, and can carry up to one thousand pounds [1,000 lbs] of items.
• [1] Artifact

===

It's that time of year where we give thanks to the men and women of our military, both past, present, and future for the continued Freedom of our country, not to mention celebrate the separation from good ol' England for screwing with our tea! As thanks everyone will receive 10 free activity posts, usable for any activity that requires posts to complete, from missions to training and beyond! Furthermore, everyone is granted 10 Slots for techniques, which can be converted into 2 Proficiencies, 8 Skill Points, 4 Customs, and 5 Stages of Learning. These benefits are per character! Make sure to indicate on your profile that these are event rewards for July 4th, 2019!

===

2000 exp points apiece for Jean and Xion. Thanksgiving 2018.

===

[All Get, Per Character]
• 20 Free Paragraphs for any use
• 250 Experience
• 1 Free Random Holiday Gift from anything we've provided in the past.
• 1 Free PA.

Character Name: Kagerou Uchiha
Gifts Chosen:
    • Holiday Ornament → A small ornament made of glass designed to look like animal of choice. Can be manifested as a living creature for 10 rounds in battle, or 1 day outside of it. These all act as C - ranked animals with one PA of choice.
    • Holiday Ornament → A small ornament made of glass designed to look like animal of choice. Can be manifested as a living creature for 10 rounds in battle, or 1 day outside of it. These all act as C - ranked animals with one PA of choice.
    • Snow Goblin → A little action figure of a Pathfinder goblin, about 1 foot tall. When activated will talk non-stop s**t for a solid 10 rounds of posts, channeling agro from enemies. This is a C - ranked Enchantment effect that can be directed at specific opponents. The action figure can, and will, move around in place to give emphasis to insults
    • Holiday Weapon - Gold [Bells??? I guess??? Gimme a sec to figure this out.] → This can only be taken once. This strangely unique weapon carries with it the scent of fall and winter, and comes with a Durability of 100. When handled/drawn/strung the weapon will take on a luminescence of White, Green, Red, Orange, Silver, or Gold depending on user's choice (once made it doesn't change), granting an associated benefit as listed below:
    Gold ► Sonic damage. Strikes leave a music sound behind to the tune of the user's desire. The ringing lasts for 3 posts, each strike resetting counter, and can only be countered by C - ranked effects to reduce or obscure the sound.

Character Name: Jean Van Gogh
Gifts Chosen:

Character Name: Granny
Gifts Chosen:
    • Snow Goblin → A little action figure of a Pathfinder goblin, about 1 foot tall. When activated will talk non-stop s**t for a solid 10 rounds of posts, channeling agro from enemies. This is a C - ranked Enchantment effect that can be directed at specific opponents. The action figure can, and will, move around in place to give emphasis to insults

Character Name: Xion
Gifts Chosen:
    • Holiday Weapon - Silver [Katana] → This can only be taken once. This strangely unique weapon carries with it the scent of fall and winter, and comes with a Durability of 100. When handled/drawn/strung the weapon will take on a luminescence of White, Green, Red, Orange, Silver, or Gold depending on user's choice (once made it doesn't change), granting an associated benefit as listed below:
    Silver ► Wind damage. Strikes slice clean, leaving wounds to bleed. E - ranked bleeding damage per post for 3 posts. New slices stack damage, but resets counter. Leaves behind lines in the air where it moves.
    • 50 Energy Pool Points
    • 50 Energy Pool Points
    • 50 Energy Pool Points

===

Some free experience for your characters, if you want it. If you're not planning on continuing any of them, you can use half of their earned exp toward another character:
- Jean 1750
- Xion 1150

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:25 pm
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…| Kagerou Uchiha.
How Old Am I…| 20- no... 40?... No... No... 14.
What Gender Am I...| Female?... Yes, female but I feel like I was a male once.
When Was I Born...| On the cusp... the cusp of the virgin and the lion... August 24.
What Are My People...| Human.
What Frame Am I...| Light. I move... gracefully and elegantly. Something was nice enough to let me know that much.
How Tall Am I...| 5' 8"?... No... No not anymore... 5' now, and right before my growth spurt.
And How Heavy...| Now... 100 lbs.
What Do I Look Like...|
    Green hair like the leaves that grow on trees, growing long just the way I like it. Red eyes as vibrant as a Sharingan, full of emotions and life. My father had the same. Yes, I inherited my hair and eyes from my father, and for a long time, I wondered if I was anything like my mother. Yes, for a long time, until I was older and more experienced. I remember that, or maybe it was all a dream? Maybe this is all a dream? I cannot know, so I suppose I should accept it. Anyways, as of right now, though, I don't think I'll be seeing much of my mother in me for a while. My body feels smaller and less developed. This is not who I had grown up to be. Had I... Had I grown younger? What?... How... Yes, yes I had... I had done this to myself... I am... once again... for the first time in decades... maybe... I am a teen again, even down to my clothes. I feel that this is what I always used to wear. A hoodie, high-collared sweater, jeans, and sneakers. How did I come into this outfit again?... Was it intentional?... Ugh... My head hurts... and my eyes, they hurt too... but I... I don't think anything is wrong with them, at least on the surface...]
Where Am I From...| Kirigakure.
Did I Belong...| Yes, my mind is becoming clearer now, I was as much an Uchiha as I was a Kiritani, and I remain as such in memory of my beloved father and mother.

What Am I Like...: "A Sound Soul Dwells Within A Sound Mind And A Sound Body."
    I like to think I am calm, like a quiet forest, but should I see someone hurt before my very eyes, then that forest rustles and breaks, it jumps to life for the life of another. The path of the healer and protector is one I chose for myself knowing that it will not be easy, and I strive for my best in this path because it is what I want to do in this world. I want to help, not hurt, and to this true self of mine, I wish to remain true. Over decades, I have grown and spread my roots and branches. Some had broken and been shed. Others were warped, but through it all my core stood strong. I was not the young hopeful I once was the last time I had this childish body, but the hope within me remains strong. Though, I don't know if this was the conclusion my life reached in the end or if it because the later of my years increasingly become foggy. Who, exactly, did I grow into? My hunch is that I never lost my calm or inner peace, and while I may have learned the value of a mask and the situational irresponsibility of honesty, I always returned to myself in the end. I did not lose myself like my mother before me had and my father before me can rest in peace knowing that I will continue to hold fast to who I am, that I will never make the mistake of putting aside my core for duties and beliefs out of my control. I will find a way and my determination to myself will not waver. I am someone who loves to smile and to see smiles on others. I am someone who finds myself precious, but will give this body without a second thought for the sake of others who I find more precious. The solitude of nature calls to me as much as the love of the masses. The silence found in a good story, the sound in good music, and the peace of a nap are all equally enjoyed. Behind my disarming smile and calm demeanor, which are more often true than not but are not always, I hold words that I am not afraid to use, though I may choose them carefully. I like to be close with others, and while I've grown old enough that I can no longer excuse myself with the claim that I've forgotten, sometimes I still like to pretend that I have forgotten so I can share warmth and care with another. I am human. I make mistakes, but I try not to. I am like your mysterious friend.
What Did I Believe In...: "Every encounter, an experience, and every life, countless encounters."

What Am I Good At...: "Hakuna Matata"
    Subterfuge, stealth, and... wait no, when I was young, that was what I trained in, I think. I did have a gift for those arts, but it wasn't long before I decided to change, decided I wanted to preserve life rather than destroy it, and I put forth as much of my strength into the pursuit of such a dream: all of my abilities, my agility, my wit, my smarts, my intuition, my perception. For most of my life, I specialized in medical techniques, supporting a team, and calmly keeping out a keen eye to both exploit our advantages while shoring up our disadvantages. Outside of combat, I was also raised with the most solid foundation any kunoichi could ask for outside of a hyper-specialized and isolated training regimen, covering everything I could ever need to fake a role and being introduced, from an early age, everything it meant to be a shinobi. I can feel it in my bones, though. The knowledge may remain in my head, but my body no longer retains the memory of years of drilling and practice.
What Am I Terrible At...:
    I was most vulnerable when I was alone. Because of my neglect, I also fell short in physical combat. My heart, too, was soft. I could not ignore even the slightest hope that we can end a fight without death, and that mercy will sometimes be sorely misplaced, leaving me and others vulnerable. These weaknesses, I didn't mind them, but they were also a luxury. I could only walk the path of my ideals that gave birth to these slights because I had the support of others, a whole village's worth of people who thought differently than I and could shore up where I fell so short in terms of what is expected from a ninja... I can feel it already, though, I will be alone when I awake... I wonder if I should...
What Do I Fear...:
    Heh. There is this one irrational fear I have of ghosts, and specifically only those that would look like floating bed sheets. I never did grow out of it. Then, there's also death... Though, I suppose everyone is afraid of the reaper grim. Still, the thought of my death, of the unknown that could very well just be a blank void and the end of all of my thought, chilled me to my very bone. Getting hurt, sick, battered, bruised, or even tortured were all outcomes of my life I had accepted since I was young, but I would fight with all I had and even more to stay alive. Even more than my own death, though, I dreaded the death of those around me, even strangers and especially those closest to me. If it could be avoided, then I would do everything in my power to avoid it... I think... My life for my friends, always, but what about others? I hated to see any life snuffed out, but I was also a ninja, my very occupation was shrouded in death no matter how I put it... I could understand when others did it, I always did, but did I really go my entire life without taking a single life? Or standing by and watching a death I could have prevented take its course? How did I reconcile the two ends?...
What Era Am I From...: Into the Era of Madness (-200 to -151 BET) I was born, but I was young, not even 10, when the Era of Division (-150 to -125 BET) began. Until when I lived I cannot remember...
What Have I Experienced...:
    Once upon a time...
    there was a child of green hair and red eyes. Calm and kind, she was born into the harsh expectations of a ninja dedicated to her village, a responsibility she took on with grace and a smile. She just seemed like the girl next door, and she never did lose that feeling for as long as she lived, and what a long life it was.

And Now...
    the child of green hair and red eyes has returned, an adult no longer. Other than self preservation, she knows not the reason why she put such effort into turning back her biological clock, especially as clearly her method could not have been used on the general populace at the time she used it on herself. Experiences have shaped her mind, but these are little more than ghosts of the past floating in a sea of forgotten nothing. While her every word and action feel the influence of these habits from long ago, she's slowly beginning to change back to what she was like at this age. An unanchored ship will slowly drift with the tide, after all. At the same time, scars remain no matter how long they've been forgotten. With this confusing state of mind between maturity and adolescence, Kagerou searches for what she is to do in this brave new world.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:26 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...| I was many things, I think. Something different to different people. A friend, a daughter. A subordinate, a leader. A student, and a teacher. A healer, and like any ninja, a killer. Was I like that? In the end, I was, and still am, someone who believes in peace, but to protect what I held dear, I was a ninja.
How Experienced Was I...| I... was once... I can remember that I knew a lot once, but like so many other missing pieces in my life, there is now just a void where that knowledge once was. Will I even be able to move my body? I do not know, so I suppose, I must assume the worst and consider myself no stronger than a C-rank.
What Is My Birthright...| Human
• Can unlock one [1] class-specific skill. This acts as having one [1] rank in that skill.
• Evolution Points: 10
How Do I Experience Life...|
• Path of the Medic [not ranked to C yet]
• Path of the Skald (Song)
• {Third Class // First Prestige}
• {Third Class // Second Prestige}
How Do I View It...|
• Saint: The Saint path grants the ability to heal with a touch, something relatively rare in the Path of the Medic. No handsigns, no magic circles, no rituals, just a touch to activate. The Saint is granted one [1] spell per Experience Rank, beginning at E - rank, that can be used without paying a cost. This is specific to Healing spells that have a positive effect. If, instead, the effect is Negative in nature, these Spells can be used at only half cost [1/2] without any weakening in strength or viability. The Saint gains an automatic aura that generates feelings of peace and safety (for those who favor positive, beneficial effects) or unease and danger (in those who favor negative, destructive effects). This aura can be suppressed and is not a technique in and of itself, instead merely being an outward manifestation of their dispositions. In other words it cannot force reactions, but can definitely influence them.
• Omen: The Harmonics focus of the Skalds, the Omen hyper-focuses on recovery abilities. Firstly, the Skald may perform Harmonics and change their effect to include an area between one [1] and twenty [20] meters in radius, affecting all who the Omen intends to help. If the Harmonic Ability already includes an area of effect the range instead is doubles [2x]. Secondly, the Omen gains the innate ability to sense and detect Corruption, as well as gain a general feel for just how much, and which of the three [3] types, the afflcited has. This sense of supernatural in original, and "pings" up to fifty [50 meters in radius, with an additional ten [10] meters per Experience Rank. Finally, the Omen is granted an additional two [2] Skills per Experience Rank beyond D - rank specifically for medical-based skills.

How Have I Evolved...|
  • Blood Eye || 1: Grants black eyes that become red when emotional, or are constantly red. Visual acuity is increased, making everything more sharp and lucid, allowing such feats as allowing one to pick out individual leaves on a tree from a hundred yards.
  • Blindsight || 2: When vision is impaired by any means, including simply closing one's eyes, the character can "see" in monochrome in all directions up to one hundred [100] meters per Experience Rank. This is an automatic process that sees through any non-living material up to one [1] meter thick. This effect can be activated at any time without blockage by paying five [5] Mana or Stamina, at which time the eyes' colors reverse. This may be maintained as long as desired.
  • Mana Trace || 2: Allows the bearer's pupils to become bright white, inhumanly so, allowing their vision to now perceive Mana at their normal perceptual range. Can be combined with Blindsight. This Evo is required for access to the Shatterpoint Fighting Style.
  • Focal Point Vision || 3: By focusing on an object for one [1] activation the character may place an unseen "focal point" upon the object. These focal points allow the cahracter to switch their "sight" to that location, as if they were there. This grants two [1] Focal Points, allowing the character to split their vision between the two points, or to use both eyes on one point. A Focal Point can only be maintained for a maximum of ten [10] posts of use, meaning it may remain indefinitely unless actively accessed.
  • Spectral Sight || 2: Irises of the character become an ouroboros, with a dragon eating it's own tail burned in gold. To activate this, the character must pay five [5] energy from one of their pool. Once activated, the character can see Mana of the natural world as auras: green for vegatative life, blue for living beings, with various thickness and density determining differences. Does not allow the sight of the flow of Mana in the world or in living beings, just the existence of it.
  • Divine Gaze || 2: The eyes of the character become a dark, burgundy red that can, when emotional, glow similarly to a nebule. Living creatures can be seen with their mana's color flickering deep within them, and suffusing their flesh. In effect, it allows one to witness the soul of the individual, allowing them to perceive life unless a Corruption or Illusory effect is in place. This makes any spells that attempt to disguise life presence one [1] rank less in effect.
  • Pain Ignorance || 1: Grants a pain tolerance that can be controlled, and shut off, at will. Allows complete ignorance of any pain, or some pain, or all the pain as one decides.

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
Soothing Sanctuary [Greater PA]: There is just something relaxing about Kagerou, probably because calm is a trademark trait of hers. Those resting in her vicinity may choose to reduce their Mental Corruption by 5 per post.
Angel's Trumpet [Greater PA]: Healing spells that require touch may instead be turned to sensing Kageoru's performance (usually sight and sound, but any other sense is valid should they happen to be relevant). Techniques modified in this manner can target any part of those affected and hits the moment that the performance is sensed.
Dance Macabre [Greater PA]: When she is not speaking or otherwise actively involved in making noise, Kagerou does not make a sound. Her steps are soundless, her running silent, the rustling of her clothes completely nonexistent, and she subconsciously avoids those cliche twigs that snap or loose gravel that are otherwise the bane of assassins. Even her breathing and the beating of her heart can only be heard by those who are very close or with sensitive hearing.
Favored [Greater PA]: Kagerou is favored by the Entities that live between worlds: the Sprites, the Fades, and the Shards. They are more willing to listen to her and more likely to be amiable with her. Though, they do not betray their original natures when doing so.
Evolved Repertoire [Greater PA]: Kagerou gains an additional 3 Evo Points.
Evergreen Life [Lesser PA]: Maybe it's her attention to detail, her nurturing nature, or perhaps even an abstract affinity for life. Whatever the reason, flora tends to subtly thrive around Kagerou in little ways. They'll look greener and happier after spending a night near Kagerou. If she stays in one place for long enough, then the plant life in the area grows more abundantly and with more strength. This effect reduces the rate at which plant-based resources grow scarce in an area, possibly even reversing it as long as Kagerou and perhaps one or two others gather only what they need.
Admiral Crackbar [Sexy PA]: Sexy no Jutsu permanently at +1 rank of Strength.
Lord of Shippage [Sexy PA]: Harem no Jutsu acts as one [1] whole rank higher in effect.
What Are My Limitations...|
Chakra Attributes→
→→Forest Green
→→Rustles around her like a flurry of leaves and branches. A miniature forest, almost.
→→→Katon
→→Fuuton
Chakra Pool → 525
→→• 100 base
→→• 200 medic
→→• 200 January 1st, 2019 Time Skip World Event
→→• 25 The Tortot Giveaway
Stamina Pool → 250
→→• 100 base
→→• 100 medic
Archetype → Performer
    E-rank Starting Package
    • +125 Ryo
    • +1 Stage [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
    • +2 Illusion Slots
    • +3 Proficiency Point
    • +6 Skill Point
    E-rank
    • +1 Agility, +1 Intelligence
    • [1] additional Stage of Learning
    • Half [.5] rank increase to physical speed
    D- rank
    • +2 stat points to assign as desired
    • [5] Mana reduction to cost of Spells and Spiritual attacks (minimum of [5])
    C- rank
    • +2 stat points to assign as desired
Statistics
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆☆ (4)
→→→Strength → ☆☆☆ (3)
→→→Intelligence → ☆☆☆☆☆☆ (6)
→→→Chakra → ☆☆☆ (3)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:27 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Currency Do I Have...| 00, 400 Raak
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 007,100 Exp
  • 250 [Closed Beta]
  • +200
  • +100
  • +75 [Lanfaer in Discord, 02/02/18]
  • +100 [Taorito in Discord, 04/25/18]
  • +100
  • +100
  • +100
  • +300
  • +2,000 [Thanksgiving 2018]
  • +300 [Halloween 2018]
  • +250 [The Tortot Giveaway]
  • +2425 [Taorito in Discord, 12/28/2019]
  • +800

What Have I Laid Claim To...|
• {List Disciplines Here}

What Skills Have I Learned...|
  • Gathering Skills: Herbologist ► 3
  • Survival Skills: Foraging ► 1
  • Survival Skills: Field Triage ► 3
  • Chemistry Skills: Potionmaking ► 1
  • Chemistry Skills: Poultices ► 1
  • Herbology Skills: Identification ► 4
  • Medical Skills: General ► 2
  • Medical Skills: Surgery ► 2
  • Medical Skills: Infectious ► 2
  • Medical Skills: Poison ► 2
  • Medical Skills: Mana ► 2
  • Medical Skills: Psychiatrist ► 2
What Am I Proficient In...|
Single Handed Light Weapons
• Battle Fan ► B
Handheld Ranged Weapon
• Senbon ► B

What Can I Do...|
    Starting Techniques → 01 // 01
    Universal Techniques → 02 // 20 [1 arcanist/1illusion]
    • +10 [Thanksgiving 2017]
    • +10 [The Tortot Giveaway]
    Arcanist → 02 // 02
    • +2 [Path of the Medic]
    Illusion → 04 // 04
    • +2 [Performer]
    • +2 [Path of the Medic]
    Healing → 05 // 10
    • +10 [Path of the Medic]
    Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
    Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 04 [To Learn: Akira Style]
    • +4 [Performer]
    Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
    Stages of Learning [Universal] → 00 // 15
    • +10 [Christmas 2017]
    Skill Points → 25 // 25
    • +6 [Performer]
    • +6 [Path of the Medic]
    • +6 [12 Days of Christmas 2019]
    • +7 [The Tortot Giveaway]
    Proficiency Points → 04 // 04
    • +1 [Path of the Medic]
    • +3 [Performer]
    Discipline Points → 01 // 01
    Evo Points → 13 // 13
    Stats → 14 // 14
    • +10 [Starting]
    • +6 [Performer]
  • +3 [Major PA]
Major PAs → 05 // 05
  • +2 [January 1st, 2019 Time Skip World Event]
Moderate PAs → 00 // 02
  • +1 [Christmas 2017]
  • +1 [Christmas 2018]
Minor PAs → 01 // 02
  • +1 [Thanksgiving 2017]
  • +1 [Christmas 2017]

Sexy PAs → 02 // 02
  • +2 [The Shippening 2.0 2019]

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:28 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
What Do I Carry...|
      • Hidden Pockets Clothing (40 ryo)
        • Kirigakure headband, worn as an armband on upper part of her left arm. Hidden pocket that's been loosely sewn closed right behind the metal protector; waterproof storage.
          • The letter from Shadow. Stowed away in the headband's hidden pocket.
          • A short letter written by Kagerou, just in case she died on a mission. There's not much direct information about her memories within it and it's more a short, universal farewell to anyone who may have cared for her. Stowed away in the headband's hidden pocket, which explains why the letter has so little detail. Can't write too much or the letter won't fit inside the tiny hiding spot.
        • Pull-over hoodie w/ a large front pocket. Hidden pockets that can be buttoned closed in the sleeves and at the nape of her neck.
        • Zip-up sweater w/ two front pockets. Hidden pockets that can be buttoned closed in the collar and each side of the chest.
        • Jeans w/ two front pockets and two back pockets. Hidden pockets that can be buttoned closed at the bottom of each leg (though they often go unused because her pants are rolled up and a very thin one at the center of the back at belt level.
        • Sneakers w/ laces. Removable hollow soles and a tiny little hidden pocket, more like a sheath, at the ankle of each shoe.
        • Socks and underwear. Nothing hidden. Kagerou might be from a ninja family, but she's not crazy... she only sometimes tries to hide things in her bra.
      • Backpack (2 ryo)
        • Spyglass (50 ryo)
        • Journal (5 ryo)
        • Pen (.5 ryo)
        • Flint and Steel (.5 ryo)
        • Sewing Needle (1 ryo)
      • Bedroll (6 ryo)
      • Oiled Waterskin (1 ryo)
      • Rope, 20m (5 ryo)
      • Battle Fan. A fan crafted from thin sheets of metal, it's edges are bladed to one side only, allowing it to function as a small, single-edged blade when closed. x1 (10 ryo)
      • Senbon x10 (4 ryo)
      • A set of white boots :: ??? What do they do? Gained from the Halloween 2018 and Shippening 2.0 2019 events.
      • Whispering Pineapple :: Whispers dark secrets into your ears...or sweet nothings, depending on its mood. You never know; it might even tell something useful. Pineapple is indestructible. Is actually just an apple, without the pine.
      • Immovable Stick :: A stick that upon command fixes in space and will not move for anything less than 10,000 lbs of weight or pressure.
      • Lawn Turkey :: Gobbles whenever an enemy is within 100 feet. Senses intent and instinct.
      • Pilgrim’s Hat :: An old-timey hat that when worn makes you able to change your hair color upon command in any shape desired. Does not extend hair but utilizes current hair available. Cannot be used with Jiongu tendrils. Instead of a hat, it's actually a Native American feather hair ornament.
      • Stocking stuffer :: A stocking that contains three random items from the starting shop. (Twine, 50 wink
      • Elf on a Shelf :: A nine-inch tall doll that actively seeks out shelves to sit on, natural or otherwise. Once upon one its purpose is to verbally harass everything within sight, showing a keen ability to say things that are targetted enough to hurt. If placed within a sack it falls still, but the instant the sack is left alone it will expertly break out of the knots or locks placed upon it and go looking for a shelf. Can target things that are even invisible!
      • Peppermint Candy Cane [Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten.] x3
      • Christmas Cookie [Increases your chakra or stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten.] x3
      • Reroll Coupon [Allows for a reroll of any results of rolls (such as encounters, items, etc) made after receiving these coupons, but must take the 2nd roll.] x5
      • Special Reroll Coupon [Allows for a reroll of any results on rolls made after receiving these coupons, and either result can be chosen.] x3
      • Free Training Posts [Usable on techniques, talents, proficiencies, skills, or crafting] x86
      • Free Posts [The Tortot Giveaway] x15
      • Character Remake Option [The Tortot Giveaway] x1
      • Silver Bell [palm sized, with a polished ivory grip] x1

What Techniques Do I Carry...|
      • Fuuinjutsu - Fuunyuu no Jutsu [E], Kaifuu no Jutsu [E], Korobo Kuchiyose no Jutsu [E], Tebanasu Fuuin [E]
      • Fuuinjutsu - Kaifuujutsu: Kamifubuki [ D ]
      • Fuuinjutsu - Kaifuujutsu: Usuimon [ D ]
      • Eiseijutsu - Healing - Baikin Tekijo [ D ], Byoukin Tekijo [ D ]
      • Kaifūjutsu: Tetsu Engai no Yuminari [ D ]
      • Eiseijutsu [Healing] - Kiyomaru [E]
      • Eiseijutsu [Offensive] - Chakura Shirinji [C], Iryou Suiton: Mizukamakiri [C], Rentogen [C]
      • Fuuton [Ninjutsu] - Kyoushu no Tokkan [ B ]
      • Fuuinjutsu [Special] - Fuubaku Houjin [A], Gogyou Fuuin [A]
      • Fuuinjutsu [Special] - Ikkaiten Fuuin [A]
      • Suiton [Ninjutsu] - Teppoudama [C]
      • Katon [Ninjutsu] - Houka Hira no Jutsu [D], Hi Shinten no Jutsu [D], Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu [D], Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu [D]
      • Illusory [Genjutsu] - Etainoshirenai no Fugou [E], Kowaikao no Jutsu [E]
      • Maruton [Ninjutsu] - Sexy no Jutsu [ E ], Harem no Jutsu [ ? ]

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
Quote:
Maruton
• Bikou Ninjutsu [Shadowing Stealth Technique] E
• Genso Bunshin no Jutsu [Illusion Clone Technique] E
• Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique] E
• Karakuri Hakke no Jin [Mechanical Eight Trigrams Formation] E
• Kawanuke no Jutsu [Escaping Skill] E
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique] E
• Kekkai Massatsu no Jutsu [Barrier Shatter Technique] E
• Oiroke no Jutsu [Sexy Technique] E
• Tanukineiri no Jutsu [Feigning Sleep Technique] E
• Ayatsuito no Jutsu [String Reeling Technique] E - X
• Kawara Shuriken [Roof Tile Shuriken] E - X
• Youji [Toothpick] E - X

Fuuinjutsu
• Fuunyuu no Jutsu E D C
• Kaifuu no Jutsu E D C
• Korabo Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Collaborative Summoning Technique] E]
• Tebanasu Fuuin [Time Sealing] E

Katon
Bounetsu no Jutsu [Flame-Resistance Technique] E - Passive]
• Fukumen no Jutsu [Veil Technique] E
• Hi Soujuu [Fire Manipulation] E
• Shoumeidan no Jutsu [Flare Technique] E
• Tanebi no Jutsu [Cinder Technique] E
• Hi Shinten no Jutsu D

Fuuton
• Kaze Bunshin [Wind Clone] E
• Kaze Fūchūfuyū [Wind Levitation] E
• Kaze Soujuu [Wind Manipulation] E
• Shinkūken [Vacuum Sword] E
• Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu [Projectile Control Technique] E
• Toridashi Kaze no Jutsu [Retrieving Wind Technique] E
• Kamaitachi [Cutting Whirlwind] C
• Kyoushu no Tokkan B

Eiseijutsu - Healing
• Genshi [Thread] E
• Gien to Kairan [Donation and Circulation] E
• Kiyomaru [Cleanse] E
• Shiatsu [Massage] E
• Tekishutsu [Extraction] E
• Jokyo Dokubutsu [Poison Removal] D
• Eiseijutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [Medical Release: Instant Movement Technique] D
• Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [Healing Hands Technique: Minor] C (starting technique) [SAGE]

Eiseijutsu - Offensive
• Itami Gekka [Pain Intensification] E
• Ketsueki Juutai [Blood Stagnation] E
• Suji Dageki [Muscle Shock] E

Eiseijutsu - Situational
• Ningeniro [Human Color] E
• Reimyo Honnui [Delicate Stitching] E
• Setsugozai [Adhesives] E
• Shindan [Diagnosis] E
• Teikouryoku [Power of Resistance] E
• Kinniku Shikan [Muscle Relaxant] D
• Onkyoutai [Body Echoes] D

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
Illusory
• Kumo Monokage no Jutsu [ Cloud Cover Technique ] E
• Etainoshirenai no Fugou [ Mark of the Unfamiliar ] E
• Dokuji no Kaori [ Scent of Peculiar ] E
• Nirami no Kage [ Shadow Glare ] E
• Hada no Kamereon [ Chameleon Skin ] E
• Kaiteki Uta [ Comfort Song ] E
• Kowaikao no Jutsu [ Scary Face Technique ] E
• Saikederikku [ Psychedelic ] E
• Ussou Kabe [ Impenetrable Wall ] D
• Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu [ Hidden Assassin Technique ] C

Enchantment
• Etainoshirenai no Oto [ Sounding the Unfamiliar ] E
• Hekireki Koe no Jutsu [ Thunder Voice Technique ] E
• Hibanahouden no Jutsu [ Discharge Technique ] E
• Shitsukentou Genkaku [ Disorientation Motion Illusion ] E
• Tsutaurushi no Jutsu [ Poison Ivy Technique ] E
• Kuuden [ Static ] E
• Okuyuki Katawa [ Depth Distortion ] E
• Shihouhapou [ All Directions ] E
• Shimaru Shikaku [ Closed Sight ] E
• Konoha-Ryū Yanagi [ Tree Leaf-Style Willow ] E
• Magen: Jigoku Kōka no Jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique ] E
• Kiri no Jutsu [ Mist Technique ] E
• Kiga no Jutsu [ Hunger Technique ] E
• Nodono Kawaki no Jutsu [ Thirst Technique ] E

• Jouho no Koe [ Voice of Compromise ] C
• Yukashii no Jutsu [ Charming Technique ] C

Instance
• Raimei Wana Fuu [ Thunder Trap Seal ] E
• Suna Arashi no Odokemono [ Trickster’s Sand Storm ] E
• Etainoshirenai no Tsuujite [ Through the Unfamiliar ] E
• Doro Shissaku no Jutsu [ Mud Slip Technique ] E
• Okkuu Chiri no Jutsu [ Annoying Dust Technique ] E
• Shonben no Jutsu [ Urine Technique ] E
• Iwa no Jutsu [ Rock Technique ] E
• Etainoshirenai no Tacchi [ Touch of the Unfamiliar ] E
• Onkyou no Jutsu [ Sound Technique ] E

• Aitou no Hibiki [ Echo of Lament ] C

Chained

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:29 pm
What Have I Experienced...:
Once upon a time...
there was a little girl with hair as green as the forest and eyes as red as blood. She was a precocious little one, but as gentle as she was demanding and as calm as she was lively. A well-behaved child, she was exactly what her family, especially her mother's side, wanted in their newest member. From the moment she could talk, she learned to speak the names of the various tools she would no doubt use in the feature. Once she could walk, already plans were being discussed about how training for her would go about, if at all. For the sake of her future, she was trained and taught everything that could be passed down to her. Day in she was trained hard and day out she was treasured with the love and warmth of family, even her mother who could no longer feel her real self put her all into a motherly act for the child she loved. Every week, the green-haired child's limits were tested to the utmost. Every month, her red eyes saw and learned something new. Every year, her body grew with memories of her training embedded within them. Like generations of her mother's family had, the little one was destined to one day grow into a hidden tool of the village hidden within the mists that she grew up in and loved. The path was hard, but it was not one the little child feared or was unwilling to walk. Wishing with all her heart to have the power to protect those she cared for, she happily accepted her tasks at hand, and it was not like she was treated cruelly or without love. Even the most hardships she faced were carefully restrained with love and care. After all, the harder the trainer was now, the greater chance she had of surviving in the future, and that was what mattered to those who loved her.

Then one day, the little child saw for the first time what her mother was. The beautiful lover of child and husband, the gentle killer, had long since donned masks upon masks that she had never taken off. Who she was beneath those countless masks was a mystery even to herself. Somewhere, there was definitely love for her child, her husband, her family, and her village, but more than that eluded her. Every time she met her child, she had been merely wearing the mask of mother to care for and love her child, to give the world's precious gift to her the mother that she deserved. Growing as she did, the child's perception and intuition would one day find out her mother, and when that day came was also the day the little one began to have second doubts about the path she took.

Her path was meant to protect, but protecting had become synonymous with hurting somewhere along the line. Hurt was not something the young one wanted to spread to the world, but she was always told that she had the makings of one who could protect through hurt very well. An agile body, quick wits, eyes and mind for the important details, and other qualities heralded the growth of a great assassin or scout. When she took her first steps into finalizing her place in the village, the academy, she passed with honors all of the lessons and tests set before her to ensure she had a future. She was almost there and almost ready when she stopped.

The little girl, not so little now, turned around. She turned around and chose for herself what she wanted to give to the village. Hurt was necessary to protection. She knew it was only because there were others who could hurt for the village that she had the luxury to choose to not hurt but heal. Setting aside her honorable graduation on time with the rest of her class, the stubborn girl returned to her lessons branched into a different path, one with less steel and more life. She decided then that she would combine her love for life with her love for music to help in the world she had been trained all of her life to survive, a world she knew without a doubt was dangerous and harsh.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:30 pm
There was once a giant tree...
and Kagerou watched as it destroyed her village not long after she graduated from academy and was officially recognized as a genin. Before even receiving a squad, the sky grew dark. She was luck that she wasn't caught in the middle of the devastation. There were others who had to suffer the horrors that took place in the center of the terror. Kagerou barely handled even the monsters on the outer ring of the darkness. She didn't know how the nightmare began, and when the nightmare ended, she wasn't sure about the details even then.

Like so many others, she wanted answers, but she didn't let the curiosity eat at her. When everything was over, she focused on what mattered. The past could always be discovered later if she really needed to know. The present and future of the village mattered more. Kagerou couldn't do much, but she did everything she could. She willed herself to smile when no one else could, just to show it was possible and to help those who had suffered so much more than her to slowly recover their old smiles. She cried and mourned for the fallen like the rest, but she also knew that memories could only be honored with such intensity for so long. Fortunate enough to have both of her parents, her entire immediate family, survive the incident, Kagerou did not need to experience the torment that clouded the judges of so many others and had fewer shackles keeping her from moving forward and onwards towards helping the village.

She spent most of her time, during the beginning of reconstruction, in the make-shift hospitals that tended to the many injured in the fighting and the growing number of people falling ill because of the poor living conditions immediately following the crisis. Serving as an assistant with her mediocre medical abilities, she learned plenty by working alongside much more experienced doctors and nurses. This wasn't the type of structured learning experience Kagerou had expected to advance her medical skills in, but she took what she could get. Because of the sheer number of patients and the sheer lack of personnel, Kagerou actually didn't get a lot of chances to learn any ninja medical techniques. In light of such numbers and no imminent threat, the medical staff had to conserve the energy of everyone working. Chakra was used sparingly, and as a result, while Kagerou's knowledge of standard medical practices increased, her skills as a medical shinobi stagnated. Every now and then, she had to bring out her rudimentary medical jutsus. However, she was given no chances to learn any new ninja techniques.

Even after the initial rush of medical attention ended as combat patients were discharged and the living conditions of the village reached a point where people could leave cleanly and safely, there was still so much more work for Kagerou to attend to. As she knew so much less about everything than anyone, she didn't find a place working in fields that would allow her to practice the ninja arts. Again, while she could have learned jutsus and reached a level where she was helpful with ninja techniques, learning cost time and energy that could be much better towards other uses.

Eventually, Kagerou settled into the simple task of transporting supplies. It was a task anyone could do. Therefore, perfect to give to someone that didn't have special skills in any field. Working around her small frame, Kagerou was tasked with transporting shipments, alone, in a small boat that she rowed while standing at the back. The size of her long, narrow boat also made it a good fit for transporting people. Thus, she ended up ferrying people and objects across Kirigakure's vast lake for the rest of the reconstruction.

When the reconstruction completed and Kirigakure could fully function once more, Kagerou received an announcement and notice from the Mizukage, one that was distributed to all shinobi in the villages. Taking this as a signal that it was time, she finished her last jobs as a gondolier and readied for her return to her initial job: kunoichi. She sort of wanted to keep the gondolier oar and gondola for old time's sake, but figured that as she wouldn't have much use for it anymore, it would be better if she just left it for someone who would be using it more regularly.

Hoping that her skills hadn't grown too rusty, Kagerou returned to the ninja scene. Not in a showy shower of sparks, but in her usual calm, happily smiling manner.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:31 pm
A lonely Mizukage, horrors from the past, and many sleepless nights walked into a bar...
on Halloween, and a world of chaos unfolded all around those poor, unlucky few. The reconstruction had just finished. Kagerou had just received her insignia, embedded within her own skin, that reinstated her into Kirigakure. She had even received her first squad assignment, as part of the Mizukage's personal team, no less. Surprise, excitement, but just generally really happy to be back. Such great emotions, all of them ruined when what should have been a simple(?) mission to the Mizukage's supposedly haunted and deadly island home was turned topsy turvy by a sudden, mysterious event.

Everyone disappeared except for a select, seemingly random few scattered throughout the village. What the others had to go through, Kagerou never really asked, but her own group, made of herself, Takeda Shirai, and Nozomi Aburame, found themselves face-to-face with their past. Well, Takeda and Nozomi did, at least--Takeda facing the ghosts of his dead tribe and Nozomi seeing someone she had thought had died six months prior. All Kagerou had to endure was the riddle-giving abomination of ghastly pale and horribly stretched apart woman nailed and connected to the back of some cow that the rest also had to deal with. It all unraveled when Takeda acted rashly in rage and Nozomi's mild overreaction evolved into a very physical consequence that she had not expected, something that forced Takeda to sever all of his own tendrils, appendages coming from his own body that he could feel everything through. It was, for all intents and purposes, a mass amputation. The group of three technically succeeded in completing the first challenge, but with Takeda in the state that he was, calling what they had done a "success" was hard to swallow. Still, they had been given the keys to ending this nightmare, and a message from the Mizukage's most trusted little brother. Without further ado, the trio made their way to the office with all haste, where the climax of the event took place.

There, while everyone gathered waited with bated breath for those who knew what the hell was going on to end this ordeal, a wave worthy of the worst nightmares crashed into and through the walls, windows, and door. A horrifying deluge of faces and bodies contorted, slashed into, and otherwise disfigured into abominations galore of those the watcher loved and cared for. Who knew what would have happened if the wave had crashed into those who were living. It was a good thing no one had to find out because at just that moment, the heroes arrived to save the day. Whatever the little brother of the Mizukage, Shadow, had needed to do end this, he had done it at some cost. The Mizukage Jack returned in... his special kind of odd glory and expelled the nightmares. Normalcy returned... supposedly.

Again, Kagerou was left with no answers, but again, what was she supposed to do about it? It seemed like, other than those she had seen in the office, no one else knew that anything had happened. Not even a comment about the giant foot that had been suspended in mid-air, threatening to stomp the village flat. She... she just did her best to recover and recuperate. Not herself. No, she was quite good, actually. The doom and gloom had chilled her soul, with its voices that threatened demands and whispers that tried but failed to tear through her calm. However, as ever, she knew that she would just need time, and besides, others should come before her. With those who were fit to walk, Kagerou carried the injured down to the hospital to be treated.

Shadow and Kagerou sitting in a tree, K-I-
No. Please no. Was asking for some normalcy too much? Apparently it was because as soon as everyone was situated at the hospital and Kagerou was ready to visit them, something happened... again... before a day had even passed. Some weird who know whats affected Kagerou and, incidentally, many of the same people who were trapped within that hellish nightmare realm. The effects differed, but it all had some sort of unusual effect on the behavior and/or the body. Kagerou's were loss of inhibition, gender swap, and... oh god... She fell madly in love with Shadow the Mizukage's little brother, who Kagerou barely knew. It was utter chaos. Reports of two yanderes roaming the hospital, by Kagerou's count, both after Miki who had approached Jack on a cloud of hearts. Oh, but Kagerou wasn't noticing any of that. She had ran out to distance herself as far away from the disturbance in her mind, from Shadow and the havoc he was wrecking on her rapidly changing inner self. She wanted to... stop? Go on? As the minutes ticked away, it was getting harder and harder to tell until she just... she just had to give up, to relax and remain calm as ever. Calm and completely without any self control. What ensued was Kagerou waltzing into wound Takeda's room without a single care just so she could change clothes, getting tossed out with a lot of force by said teammate's ridiculously powerful tendrils (which just meant that not only had she disturbed his rest but she had also caused him to overexert himself), almost doing the deed with Nozomi, doing the deed by herself in the bathroom of Takeda's hospital room, changing clothes (the one sane thing in all of this), cutting her hair (why?!), showing up at her parents' place and showing them what an embarrassing mess she was, going off to find Shadow, and proposing to said Shadow upon sight.

Of course, Shadow, now a girl, immediately said no to the male Kagerou. Thank the grace of all that was good that, to Kagerou, love was meant to be voluntary, so she was all ready to wait for him and just pamper him in the process. They went to get food and sometime during the middle of that the next phase of this who knows what change started. Different effects. Kagerou and Shadow at least returned to their normal genders. Kagerou was struck with a ridiculous feeling of paranoia. Nothing too interested happened after that, though.

Oh, Jack did show up and nearly kill a genin that shot an arrow at him, though. As a testament to Kagerou's dedication to her ideals, even through her fear, she stepped forwards between the two to try to dissuade the Mizukage partaking in any deaths while he was not in the right frame of mind. Then, whatever spell held all of them broke. Things returned to normal. Kagerou profusely apologized for disturbing Shadow, who was also a patient like Takeda. Aside from whatever physical injuries he might have had, Shadow had also lost his memories. Kagerou had also been assigned to showing him around Kirigakure and generally taking care of him until his memories returned, which she had obviously failed fantastically right from the get-go. Good times, really good times.

Shadow was still hungry, though, so the two went and ate something together. They had a nice, normal talk. Kagerou learned that he liked to draw. Hey, maybe she could recover from her terrible first impression?

Nope.
Just nope. Shadow dies.

Okay, so first, the two go and get some shut-eye. Well, even before that, Kagerou goes over to the giant statue of herself hugging a small girl that was erected during the course of the crazy events. Atop it, the creator, the small girl portrayed in the statue, slept. Kagerou didn't have the heart to wake her up, so she just patted her head and said a few words, then went back down to rest up for the mission the next morning, the mission to the Lonely Island, Jack's mysterious island.

The next morning, Kageoru, Shadow, and Takeda woke up on said island. No, they didn't walk to it or anything. They straight up woke up on it. Well, Kagerou and Shadow did. Takeda slept through the whole ordeal. If Jack could have done this from the beginning, then that would have been nice.

What happened next, though, wasn't nice. Jack appeared and after some signature cryptic words, things got creepy. Kagerou and the still sleeping Takeda were suddenly thrown out through a portal and to the cliff that should have been their starting point. Shadow... had to remain behind... in the growing darkness, Kagerou had to leave Shadow and Jack behind. Utterly helpless, she watched as the portal closed behind her and the yet sleeping Takeda, closing the curtain on Jack's and Shadow's death for all she knew.

She couldn't mourn in the middle of a mission, though, and she had been given a mission right before being tossed out. Kagerou was to deliver a thick tome to the Mizukage's advisor, Inka, and inform him that he would be the next to succeed the position of Mizukage. Leaving behind the sleeping Takeda, the boy was apparently dead to the world, Kagerou kept her cool and completed the mission as instructed. Both tome and message were given to Inka as instructed then she withdrew for some time to herself.

Rest for the dead and tests for the living.
Kagerou got all of ten minutes to herself before she was called over to her grandparents, mother's side. It was enough time, though, for her to overcome the most recent loss. Death, after all, was a not unfamiliar concept with her, raised to be a kunoichi and witness to the Sero's devastation. Losing Jack and Shadow hurt Kagerou, but at least she was hurt more with how there was almost nothing she could do or maybe the doubt that she had failed in her duty to reach out and stay in the slim chance her presence could have saved either of them. A life of a genin to a jounin, after all.

When she received the summons, Kagerou was back to functioning at relatively normal capacity. Though, it would take more days for her to really recover from the sting of loss the deaths left in her heart. With proper manners and behavior, Kagerou met with her grandparents, who promptly told her that she had been signed up for the chuunin exams, no questions asked. Kagerou didn't bother asking anything. After all, handling surprise was a vital skill to a ninja.

Kagerou left for the chuunin exams. Successfully finished the first test by following the biggest group and getting into the first round of the second part, which was the standard fighting tournament. To accommodate her support style, Kagerou was paired with another in her fight. In the middle of the fight, though, tree hugger (Evergreen) terrorists apparently thought that it was a great idea to terrorize a bunch of genin with giant hunks of fish falling from the sky and exploding into ice mosquitoes. With the air quickly chilling and everyone's toes threatening to freeze, at least in Kagerou's area (others had different problems), the exams were called off and everyone was instructed to evacuate. Evacuate everyone did, with Kagerou helping to gather stragglers while others worked on building a makeshift ship because apparently the last one had already left.

Then when everyone was back at port safely, the examiners said good work, gave them rewards, and promised to send chuunin promotion recommendations to everyone's kages. With that, the exam arc came to an end. Kagerou returned home.

HGRALB
Kagerou returned home to... what was it now? Her memories begin to fail her now. The new Mizukage had settled into his position over the course of the exams. Kagerou, too polite, does not ask about the recommendations at all and instead goes about increasing her experience by helping around with the new missions. She gets to know Kumotake more, who she had befriended since they first met in the Mizukage's office right after the completion of reconstruction. She learns how to sort of speak to Sukoso, and in exchange, Kagerou teaches Kumotake how to sort of tend to another person's wound while they're doing missions in the newly built arena's medical tent. In revenge(?) for being forced to treat a patient, Kumotake then drags Kagerou to participate in a play of his that revealed his dark, gloomy past. Kagerou, in a fantastic display of her creative inability (being able to execute another's work did not mean she could create her own work), winged the play into a fantastic boy's love ship between Kumotake and Severin. Thank the gods that, before it got any worse, Kagerou received a notice that she was chosen for a mission. She skedaddled immediately to meet up with Mizukage and Takeda who were sparring in the same arena. Insert mistakes, fighting, drama, anger, and just a lot of bad things. Stuff in general tends to go wrong. Takeda is pissed. Kagerou meets Nozomi in the Mizukage's office, and they're both given a promotion to chuunin. After confirming the mission with the Mizukage and placing Takeda onto her squad for the mission, Kagerou leaves with Takeda for the mission to Takumi. There! That's about where her memories end!

OH. Right! There was also the letter that Kagerou received from Shadow. Knowing that he's still alive shocked the ever living life out of Kagerou. She gave it to Inka because it contained information she felt the Mizukage should and would like to know. Apparently, she got it back... some time... because Kagerou knows that she has it in her headband, sealed in water proof storage along with her final message in case the worst is to happen.

And Now...
SHE LIVES. Okay, no seriously, I don't know what to write anymore. My writing has slowly been deteriorating and now it's blaaaaaaaaargh. Kagerou wakes up, somewhere, with her memory oddly clear about her early life but awfully vague about stuff when she's older. She sort of has a general gist, though, that she grew up into a fine medic. She's pretty sure she had matured into a gentle, calm lady of the woods... or something like that.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:32 pm
HGRALB
Kagerou returned home to... what was it now? Her memories begin to fail her now. The new Mizukage had settled into his position over the course of the exams. Kagerou, too polite, does not ask about the recommendations at all and instead goes about increasing her experience by helping around with the new missions. She gets to know Kumotake more, who she had befriended since they first met in the Mizukage's office right after the completion of reconstruction. She learns how to sort of speak to Sukoso, and in exchange, Kagerou teaches Kumotake how to sort of tend to another person's wound while they're doing missions in the newly built arena's medical tent. In revenge(?) for being forced to treat a patient, Kumotake then drags Kagerou to participate in a play of his that revealed his dark, gloomy past. Kagerou, in a fantastic display of her creative inability (being able to execute another's work did not mean she could create her own work), winged the play into a fantastic boy's love ship between Kumotake and Severin. Thank the gods that, before it got any worse, Kagerou received a notice that she was chosen for a mission. She skedaddled immediately to meet up with Mizukage and Takeda who were sparring in the same arena. Insert mistakes, fighting, drama, anger, and just a lot of bad things. Stuff in general tends to go wrong. Takeda is pissed. Kagerou meets Nozomi in the Mizukage's office, and they're both given a promotion to chuunin. After confirming the mission with the Mizukage and placing Takeda onto her squad for the mission, Kagerou leaves with Takeda for the mission to Takumi. There! That's about where her memories end!

OH. Right! There was also the letter that Kagerou received from Shadow. Knowing that he's still alive shocked the ever living life out of Kagerou. She gave it to Inka because it contained information she felt the Mizukage should and would like to know. Apparently, she got it back... some time... because Kagerou knows that she has it in her headband, sealed in water proof storage along with her final message in case the worst is to happen.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:35 pm
And Now...
SHE LIVES. Okay, no seriously, I don't know what to write anymore. My writing has slowly been deteriorating and now it's blaaaaaaaaargh. Kagerou wakes up, somewhere, with her memory oddly clear about her early life but awfully vague about stuff when she's older. She sort of has a general gist, though, that she grew up into a fine medic. She's pretty sure she had matured into a gentle, calm lady of the woods... or something like that.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:36 pm
And Now...

Again, I know... It's for... some rearranging I might do.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:23 pm
Mechanics Rework

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...| I was many things, I think. Something different to different people. A friend, a daughter. A subordinate, a leader. A student, and a teacher. A healer, and like any ninja, a killer. Was I like that? In the end, I was, and still am, someone who believes in peace, but to protect what I held dear, I was a ninja.
How Experienced Was I...| I... was once... I can remember that I knew a lot once, but like so many other missing pieces in my life, there is now just a void where that knowledge once was. Will I even be able to move my body? I do not know, so I suppose, I must assume the worst and consider myself no stronger than a D-rank.
What Is My Birthright...|
• Can unlock one [1] class-specific skill. This acts as having one [1] rank in that skill.
• Evolution Points: 10
How Do I Experience Life...|
• Medium [Investor - Shaman]
• {Second Class}
• {Third Class // First Prestige}
• {Third Class // Second Prestige}
How Do I View It...|
  • Investor: Of the three types of Mediums, the Investor is perhaps the most well known variant. The Investor utilizes their manaand spirit to coax entities from the confines of Death into the Living World to possess their prepared Focuses in order to manifest upon the earth. In essence they are Summoners, shaping the entities they summon into monsters of war or into companions for life. Often this is a random process, screaming into the void to see what responds, but to those lucky few who earn the love and loyalty of an entity they will find the eldritch force answering their call every single time. Below are the three types of Investor, defined not by the Focus they utilize but by the entity they summon and the methods used.
    • Shaman: Shamans are a strange sort, in some ways less human than any channeler, for they are in tune with the natural spirits of the world. Creatures of the natural elements, of concepts that existed before the age of man. Like other Mediums, a Shaman is able to summon forth Shikigami through the use of rituals. Unlike the other types, however, a Shaman conjures forth the raw spiritual energy of the natural world to fill their Dolls. When summoning a spirit to fill the doll a Shaman generates a number between one and one hundred [1 - 100] to determine the strength of the spirit that inhabits it. [1 - 30] grants an E - ranked spirit. [31 - 60] will summon a C - rank, while [61-80] brings forth a B - rank spirit. A - ranks are summoned at [81 - 95], and the most powerful of spirits are summoned at [96 - 100], as they are S - rank in strength. The elemental that is summoned can only be of the element the Shaman possesses, and a number is generated equal to the number of elements possessed (excluding Maruton) to determine which element it is. This includes combination elements through bloodlines. Due to the positive nature that Sprites showcase the Shaman finds their positivity helps stave off the influence of Corruption, reducing all three [3] Corruption Types by one [1] for every five [5] summonings that take place successfully. Read Medium rules for more information on controlling Shikigami.

How Have I Evolved...|
  • Blood Eye || 1: Grants black eyes that become red when emotional, or are constantly red. Visual acuity is increased, making everything more sharp and lucid, allowing such feats as allowing one to pick out individual leaves on a tree from a hundred yards.
  • Blindsight || 2: When vision is impaired by any means, including simply closing one's eyes, the character can "see" in monochrome in all directions up to one hundred [100] meters per Experience Rank. This is an automatic process that sees through any non-living material up to one [1] meter thick. This effect can be activated at any time without blockage by paying five [5] Mana or Stamina, at which time the eyes' colors reverse. This may be maintained as long as desired.
  • Mana Trace || 2: Allows the bearer's pupils to become bright white, inhumanly so, allowing their vision to now perceive Mana at their normal perceptual range. Can be combined with Blindsight. This Evo is required for access to the Shatterpoint Fighting Style.
  • Focal Point Vision || 3: By focusing on an object for one [1] activation the character may place an unseen "focal point" upon the object. These focal points allow the cahracter to switch their "sight" to that location, as if they were there. This grants two [1] Focal Points, allowing the character to split their vision between the two points, or to use both eyes on one point. A Focal Point can only be maintained for a maximum of ten [10] posts of use, meaning it may remain indefinitely unless actively accessed.
  • Spectral Sight || 2: Irises of the character become an ouroboros, with a dragon eating it's own tail burned in gold. To activate this, the character must pay five [5] energy from one of their pool. Once activated, the character can see Mana of the natural world as auras: green for vegatative life, blue for living beings, with various thickness and density determining differences. Does not allow the sight of the flow of Mana in the world or in living beings, just the existence of it.
  • Divine Gaze || 2: The eyes of the character become a dark, burgundy red that can, when emotional, glow similarly to a nebule. Living creatures can be seen with their mana's color flickering deep within them, and suffusing their flesh. In effect, it allows one to witness the soul of the individual, allowing them to perceive life unless a Corruption or Illusory effect is in place. This makes any spells that attempt to disguise life presence one [1] rank less in effect.
  • Pain Ignorance || 1: Grants a pain tolerance that can be controlled, and shut off, at will. Allows complete ignorance of any pain, or some pain, or all the pain as one decides.

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
  • Favored [Greater PA]:
      The --- ruptured Kagerou's Mana network, completely stripping her of her Mana. She should have died, but instead, she found herself favored by the strange Entities that live between this world and the next. For reasons beyond human comprehension, be it karma, circumstances, ancestry or appetite, the Sprites, Furies, and Shards favor Kagerou enough to sustain her life and lend her their powers. Though, as with all things, their favors have their limits.
      • Mana is replaced by a new resource known as Favor. Favor can only be used to cast Medium Spells.
      • Because of her ruptured Mana network, the Favored cannot generate Mana. She is not a dark spot on the map of the sensor, but she is certainly a misleadingly small blip.
      • Favor is a measure of personality, luck, charisma, spirit, non-magical force of will, and a myriad of other factors that convince Entities to act on the behalf of the Favored. Favor is not a measure of power like Stamina or Mana. Consequently, Favor cannot be measured, manifested, or perceived any more than, say, personality. Those specially gifted may get, at most, the feeling that Favored is blessed.
      • All non-Medium spell slots gained may be exchanged for Medium spell slots or Skill Points.
      • Medical locked skills are unlocked.
  • Favored Evoker x2 [Greater PA x2]:
      Gain an additional Evoker type. [Total: 2]
      • Channeler: Channelers are an odd, outcast sort, more for the spirits they deal with than for any other particular reason. Where a Shaman handles the natural forces of the world, and the Fury handles the dark beasts that haunt the heart of Man, the Channeler instead handles those spirits who remain of the Dead. First and Foremost, a channeler is able to see the dead with little concentration, though the "louder" spirits are more difficult to ignore. Channeling the dead is a slightly easier task than the power of the Shaman, for the dead nearly always wish to touch the realm of flesh again. However, this causes an inverse from the Shaman: the more powerful spirits are the first to respond, often granting great strength for immeasureable risk. When summoning a spirit to fill the shikigami a Channeler generates a number between one and one hundred [1 - 100] to determine the strength of the spirit that inhabits it. [1 - 20] grants an E - ranked spirit. [21 - 35] will summon a C - rank, while [36-55] brings forth a B - rank spirit. A - ranks are summoned at [56 - 75], and the most powerful of spirits are summoned at [76 - 100], as they are S - rank in strength. Generate a number between [1] and [5] to determine which element the spirit manefests as. Almost universally, the Dead tend to cause their bodies to rot and decay, thus causing the base cost of their upkeep being increased by a factor of twenty five percent [1/4].
      • Fury: A Fury is the embodiment of the negative forces of creation. Where the Shaman deals with elemental sprites and beings of the natural world, and the Channeler speaks and channels the power of those who have passed beyond, the Fury instead reaches for the most dangerous of forces. Called Fades by many who study them, the Fury reaches out to the creatures born of negative emotion and death from a place called the Echoes, or the Darkness Plane by some. These Fades are those who have done terrible things in life, and corrupt the world they come in contact with. The Rituals to summon a Fade often require blood sacrifice, or pain, and these spirits come with twisted, horrifying visages. However, their ability to summon beings of power mirror those of the Shaman. When summoning a Fade to fill the shikigami a Fury generates a number between one and one hundred [1 - 100] to determine the strength of the Fade that inhabits it. [1 - 30] grants an E - ranked Fade. [31 - 60] will summon a C - rank, while [61-80] brings forth a B - rank Fade. A - ranks are summoned at [81 - 95], and the most powerful of Fades are summoned at [96 - 100], as they are S - rank in strength. The Fade that is summoned can only be of the element the Fury possesses, and a number is generated equal to the number of elements possessed (excluding Maruton) to determine which element it is. This includes combination elements through bloodlines.These creatures are by far the most difficult to control due to their crazed and violent nature, but come with extra abilities for it, often times displaying abilities that warp the world around them. In exchange for this insanity the Fury opens their body to the power of the Echoes, granting one [1] Physical, Mental, or Spiritual Corruption for every five [5] summons they complete, the type of which is determined by the Fade that is summoned. At each twenty [20], the Fury gains one [1] random Affliction, but upon death there one [1] step increase in the chance to rise as an Undead. See above for more details.
  • Evolved Repertoire [Greater PA]:: Kagerou gains an additional 3 Evo Points.
  • Evergreen Life [Lesser PA]: Maybe it's her attention to detail, her nurturing nature, or perhaps even an abstract affinity for life. Whatever the reason, flora tends to subtly thrive around Kagerou in little ways. They'll look greener and happier after spending a night near Kagerou. If she stays in one place for long enough, then the plant life in the area grows more abundantly and with more strength. This effect reduces the rate at which plant-based resources grow scarce in an area, possibly even reversing it as long as Kagerou and perhaps one or two others gather only what they need.
  • Admiral Crackbar [Sexy PA]: Sexy no Jutsu permanently at +1 rank of Strength.
  • Lord of Shippage [Sexy PA]: Harem no Jutsu acts as one [1] whole rank higher in effect.
    What Are My Limitations...|
    Chakra Attributes→
    →→Forest Green
    →→Rustles around her like a flurry of leaves and branches. A miniature forest, almost.
    →→→Katon
    →→Fuuton
    Chakra Pool → 525
    →→• 100 base
    →→• 200 medic
    →→• 200 January 1st, 2019 Time Skip World Event
    →→• 25 The Tortot Giveaway
    Stamina Pool → 150
    →→• 100 base
    →→• 50 medic
    Archetype → Performer
    →→→• +125 Ryo
    →→→• +1 Stage [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
    →→→• +2 Genjutsu Slots
    →→→• +1 Proficiency Point
    →→→• +1 Skill Point
    Statistics
    →→→Agility → ☆☆☆☆ (4)
    →→→Strength → ☆☆☆ (3)
    →→→Intelligence → ☆☆☆☆ (4)
    →→→Mana/Favor → ☆☆☆ (3)

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:24 pm
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:25 pm
SHARINGAN WIP NOT-SO-CANON

Bloodline or Clan?: Bloodline
Name of Bloodline // Clan: Uchiha
Theme: I understand this guild isn’t canon, but Sharingan literally means “Copy Wheel Eye.” Maybe it’s just me, but I think it will be nice to remain true to at least the name.

Sharingan
Copy Wheel Eye

___Canon Background // Lore (ripped from SN):
The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. The elder brother was born with the Sage's "eyes" and was gifted with powerful chakra and spiritual abilities. When it came time for the Sage to choose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that might was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favored the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hatefulness. From the younger son descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha. Before the founding of the ninja villages, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the second being the Senju clan. Madara Uchiha was particularly powerful, and, upon attaining the Mangekyō Sharingan, he took control of the clan. Under his leadership the Uchiha grew stronger, conquering whatever clans they came upon, such that, whenever the Uchiha clan was hired for a job, the opposing side would hire the Senju, and vice versa.The Senju clan, grew tired of the endless fighting, and approached the Uchiha clan with a peace treaty. Madara feared that an alliance would lead the Uchiha to ruin, but his clan disagreed, and he was forced to accept. The two clans came together to form Konoha, with Hashirama Senju, leader of the Senju Clan, being selected as Hokage. Madara believed that this was proof that the Uchiha would be made subservient to the Senju, but his clan saw this only as his attempt to rekindle the flames of war. They turned their backs on him, and he defected. Following Madara's betrayal, the Second Hokage gave the Uchiha control of the Konoha Military Police Force as a sign of trust. According to Madara, this was really just a way of keeping the Uchiha in check and out of Konoha's governing affairs. Over the years, some Uchiha, such as Setsuna, have figured out this motive's true meaning, and tried to rebel against the village as Madara did, but they found that it was too late to make a difference, as the Senju had already completely suppressed the Uchiha.

___SS Background // Lore:
Records of what the Uchiha clan once were are long gone now, along with the rest of humanity’s past. What is known now is that, perhaps the most out of any bloodline, the Uchiha’s signature Sharingan has changed greatly since it last saw the light of day. The reason is speculated to be because the curse that targeted all of the doujutsu was made especially with the Sharingan in mind, the doujutsu most famous for being awakened in times of great fright and stress and most infamous for being used for increasingly rash and disruptive means the longer such times continued. With the sharingan taking center stage as the biggest threat out of those eye techniques that had been sealed, it doesn’t sound so farfetch’d that the curse of the eyes was made in such a way to, intentionally or not, altered the Sharingan from its previous incarnation.

___Sharingan:
Change can only be taken so far, even if it’s one, explosive change. In fact, especially because it’s only one change. The Sharingan retains its namesake ability, the power to copy what it sees, and the tools to carry out such a feat, an eye for even the most delicate details suited equally to noticing changes of both chakra and physical natures. However, it has also lost perhaps its most feared power, the coveted second stage of the bloodline that took it a step above other kekkei genkai, the Mangekyou Sharingan. Whatever locked away the Sharingan appears to have permanently locked away the Mangekyou. Although, almost like a consolation prize of sorts, some of the Mangekyou’s most sensible abilities appear to be available in a weaker form to the basic Sharingan, the power of the abilities scaling with the power of their wielder.

___Passive Traits:
• When activated, the Sharingan gives the user one extra activation for use only with Doujutsu Techniques.
• Doujutsu Technique costs are all halved.
• Doujutsu Techniques last for two [2] posts as long as they are not interrupted, usually by being replaced with another Doujutsu Technique. Without this passive, Doujutsu Techniques last for only one post.

___General Notes // Rules:
• Those with the Sharingan must have Katon as their primary element.
• All techniques listed can only be used when the Sharingan is active.
• Characters cannot start with the Sharingan activated.
• Passive traits are locked to those of Uchiha blood.

___Copy Ability Notes // Rules:
• The Sharingan can permanently learn a limited number of copied techniques, with the amount increasing per experience rank. The numbers below are per body rank and are not cumulative.
    • E: One [1].
    • D: Five [5].
    • C: Ten [10].
    • B: Fifteen [15].
    • A: Twenty [20].
    • S: Twenty-five [25].
    • S+: Thirty [30].
• The Sharingan can only copy what the user has the ability to learn. If a taijutsu technique comes from a style that cannot be learned by anyone under heavy frame, then it cannot be copied by someone with a light frame. Alternatively, if a user cannot use Suiton, then they cannot copy a Suiton technique. However, technique categories such as Sensor, Puppeteer, and Medical techniques are determined by training focus rather than some physical limitation. Sharingan users can freely copy techniques from these categories. Although, they cannot expect to also copy the expertise needed to use the techniques effectively.
• Techniques can be copied even if they use a casting medium not available to the user (e.g. seizure-inducing eye signs or dancing). The entirety of the technique, including the medium used to cast the technique through, is copied and, consequently, copied techniques can only be cast using the original medium (e.g. performers cannot perform a technique they copied from someone using handsigns) unless the user finds another method of learning the technique, which unlocks the technique to be cast in whatever other applicable methods the user may have. The copied technique continues to take up only Copy Limit slots.
• Simply copying a technique with any of the Copy Techniques does not count the technique towards the copy limit.
• To learn a copied technique, which will have it count towards the copy limit, the technique must have been copied with one of the Copy Techniques and then studied from memory for a number of posts equal to training a technique of that rank. Each time the technique in question has been seen reduces the post requirement by one [1]. No other reductions may apply. After successfully studying a technique, the technique can be learned like any other technique of its rank and type.
• Copied techniques may be forgotten and replaced like any other technique. After having been learned once, they can also be relearned like any other technique.

___Sharingan Usage:
• Activating the Sharingan takes one activation but no hand signs. If the user is of Uchiha blood, then they can claim their one free activation for a Doujutsu Technique. If not, then another activation must be spent to activate a Doujutsu Technique.
• Activating the Sharingan requires fifteen [15] chakra and lasts until the user deactivates the Sharingan. For every post past the first that the Sharingan is active, the activated eye drains the user of five [5] chakra if a Doujutsu Technique is used in that post.
• Deactivating the Sharingan is a free action, takes no activation. If the user falls unconscious, then the Sharingan is deactivated automatically.
• Only one Doujutsu technique may be active at one time, but multiple Doujutsu Techniques can be rotated per post as long as there are enough activations.

___Sharingan Advancement:
• Sharingan advancement is tracked by the number of tomoe in each eye, going from two [2] tomoe, one in each eye, to six [6] tomoe, three in each eye. There are times during the development of the Sharingan when each eye has a different number of tomoe. Usually, the user’s dominant side is the first to gain a new tomoe, but this is not always the case. Note that rank limitations include variable techniques, restricting the usage of variable techniques to no more than a certain rank.
    • Two [2] tomoe: The user can use bloodline techniques up to D-rank.
    • Three [3] tomoe: The user can use bloodline techniques up to C-rank.
    • Four [4] tomoe: The user can use bloodline techniques up to B-rank.
    • Five [5] tomoe: The user can use bloodline techniques up to A-rank.
    • Six [6] tomoe: The user can use bloodline techniques up to S-rank.
• The Sharingan starts off dormant, even as a transplant. It is awakened when the user is placed under great emotional stress and requires crew permission to awaken.
• The Sharingan advances through tomoe through a combination of experience and training, neither of which can be reduced by any means.
    • Two [2] tomoe: Default state of an awakened Sharingan. Available at any rank.
    • Three [3] tomoe: Five [5] posts training with the Sharingan. Available at minimum D-rank.
    • Four [4] tomoe: Ten [10] posts training with the Sharingan. Available at minimum C-rank.
    • Five [5] tomoe: Same as four [4] tomoe.
    • Six [6] tomoe: Fifteen [15] posts training with the Sharingan. Available at minimum B-rank.

Quote:
_____Disciplines:
Copy Ninja: Increase the number of techniques that can be copied by two [2].

Diverse Copy: Choose one [1] more ninjutsu element that can be copied or become able to copy taijutsu/bukijutsu techniques from a style that requires one [1] body type stage higher or lower than the user’s body type. This does not make the user become able to normally learn techniques of that element or styles with that requirement.

Bloodline Copy: The user is able to copy bloodline techs. However, elemental bloodlines require that the user is able to copy all required elements. Costs two [2] DP.

Definitely-not-Mangekyou: The user can choose one [1] Advanced Technique to add to their bloodline techniques. Requires six [6] tomoe (maybe lower to five [5] tomoe to make it more accessible?). Costs three [3] DP.

__Doujutsu Techniques:
Eyes of Insight
Strength: n/a
Speed: n/a
Description: The Eyes of Insight can see irregularities in the flow of chakra of an individual within the user’s field of vision. While vague and incomplete compared to the chakra vision afforded by other eyes or sensory abilities more attuned to this kind of detection, the Sharingan is especially sensitive to changes in even this vague flow and is able to, while in this Eye, detect when an individual’s chakra is about to be used. The more chakra invested into this eye, the more the Sharingan can see. The user gains a one [1] rank reflex boost to reacting against anything detected. [ Reflex boost: A reflex boost only affects movements taken in response to a trigger, in this case whatever is detected. At base (before PAs or any other modifiers), the user may benefit from only one reflex boost per post. ]
    • E: Detect Ninjutsu usage S-rank or above.
    • D: Detect chakra usage A-rank or above.
    • C: Detect chakra usage B-rank or above.
    • B: Detect chakra usage C-rank or above.
    • A: Detect chakra usage D-rank or above.
    • S: Detect any chakra usage.

Eyes of Perception
Description: The Eyes of Perception can see irregularities in the flow of stamina of an individual within the user’s field of vision. While no clearer than Insight’s ability to detect chakra, it is also equally sensitive to changes in the individual stamina and, consequently, muscle movement. In this Eye, the user is able to detect when an individual is about to use a physical technique. The more chakra invested into this eye, the more the Sharingan can see. The user gains a one [1] rank reflex boost to reacting against anything detected. [ Reflex boost: A reflex boost only affects movements taken in response to a trigger, in this case whatever is detected. At base (before PAs or any other modifiers), the user may benefit from only one reflex boost per post. ]
    • E: Detect stamina usage and muscle movements S-rank or above.
    • D: Detect stamina usage and muscle movements A-rank or above.
    • C: Detect stamina usage and muscle movements B-rank or above.
    • B: Detect stamina usage and muscle movements C-rank or above.
    • A: Detect stamina usage and muscle movements D-rank or above.
    • S: Detect any stamina usage and muscle movements.

Eyes of Mimicry
Rank: X; Learned as C; Requires Eyes of Insight and Eyes of Perception
Description: The Eyes of Mimicry use the Sharingan’s ability to detect chakra and stamina to copy the movements and techniques of those within the user’s field of vision. Unlike other Eyes, which are generally activated and maintained as the desired stance, Eyes of Mimicry are generally activated reflexively. As a result, they do not take an activation if a Copy Technique is used in the same post. In order to use a Copy Technique, Eyes of Mimicry must be activated at the same rank of the Copy Technique or higher.

__Copy Techniques:
Copy Wheel Eye
Strength: Variable
Speed: Variable
Description: The Copy Wheel Eye can copy a technique that is within the Sharingan’s field of vision and use it on a target of the user’s choice. The Copy Wheel Eye can only copy a technique after watching its complete execution. There is a physical and energy component to copying all techniques, which requires that the user is able to see all necessary components. Copying Ninjutsu and Genjutsu requires seeing hand signs or whatever other form of casting medium is utilized. Copying Taijutsu and Bukijutsu usually requires seeing the entire body, though exceptions do exist, such as techniques that only utilize a part of the body. To use this technique, the Eyes of Mimicry must be the active Eyes. Refer to Copy Ability Notes // Rules for further rules.

Mirror Wheel Eye
Description: The Mirror Wheel Eye can mirror a technique that is within the Sharingan’s field of vision and use it directly against the mirrored technique. The Mirror Wheel Eye can only mirror a technique while it is used and the two techniques are activated at the same time and in direct opposition to each. There is a physical and energy component to copying all techniques, which requires that the user is able to see all necessary components. Copying Ninjutsu and Genjutsu requires seeing hand signs or whatever other form of casting medium is utilized. Copying Taijutsu and Bukijutsu usually requires seeing the entire body, though exceptions do exist, such as techniques that only utilize a part of the body. To use this technique, the Eyes of Mimicry must be the active Eyes. Refer to Copy Ability Notes // Rules for further rules.

__Advanced Techniques:
Amaterasu
Description: Amaterasu has since evolved from a powerful standalone technique that is the bane of any gods trying to balance the world into a variable augment technique (takes no activations) that can be applied to any Katon used by the user. For the most part, this is the user’s chakra color. Although, plenty of divergent examples exist, with the flames taking on a color that is different from the user’s chakra. The one consistency is that whatever unique hue is adopted is the color these special flames always have. Katon techniques augmented by Amaterasu placee a sigil over a spatial location in the user’s field of vision, which means that it cannot be placed upon a person or an object but instead on point in space that the target is standing in, that is the intended target and then having the technique burst from and activate upon the sigil after a certain amount of time determined by the rank of the augment. Upon landing, the fire burns at reduced power (two ranks lower) for a duration determined by the rank of the augment. Hand sign, or the equivalent, requirements are also eventually reduced to being completely unneeded.
    • E: Takes four [4] posts to activate. Fire burns for half [1/2] a post. Technique takes one handsign to cast
    • D: Takes three [4] posts to activate. Fire burns for one [1] post. Technique takes one, one-handed handsign to cast
    • C: Takes three [3] posts to activate. Fire burns for two [2] posts. Technique takes no handsigns to cast.
    • B: Takes two [2] posts to activate. Fire burns for three [3] posts. Technique takes no handsigns to cast.
    • A: Takes one [1] seconds to activate. Fire burns for four [4] posts. Technique takes no handsigns to cast.
    • S: Takes approximately two [~2] seconds to activate. Fire burns for five [5] posts. Technique takes no handsigns to cast.

Susanoo
Strength: Same as X
Speed: Same as X
Description: Susanoo was once the unbreakable shield of the Uchiha. It has since burned into yet another weapon to spread the flames of the Sharingan. When activated, Susanoo takes the form of an ethereal spirit around the user, taking on the same color as the user’s Amaterasu (or what the user’s Amaterasu would be if the user does not have Amaterasu as a technique). The shape of the spirit is up to the user. Though, the shape remains consistent for each user, and only changes in response to a great change in the user. The spirit lasts for three posts, and during that three posts, it may be freely used as described below.
    • Sword: Susanoo mimics, with its own uniquely colored flames, all Katon techniques used by the user for no activation. The mimicry, however, cannot be higher than two [2] ranks below the rank Susanoo. It can be used to either precede the attack, come after it, or combine with it to create a single, stronger attack. In the third case, the strength of the attack is determined by standard collaboration technique rules. This expends no activations but the user must pay for the additional katon technique, using the rank of the mimicry to determine the extra cost.
    • Shield: Offense can be the greatest defense. By expending an activation but no chakra, the user briefly solidifies Susanoo into a solid barrier atturned to the Katon element and can move the no longer ethereal spirit to target anything that comes within two meters of them. Susanoo moves in whatever direction the user happens to be looking in while activating this maneuver and will affect whatever it comes into contact with like a strangely solid wall of Katon element. While technically good for offensive fire punches, as the name of this mode indicates, it is intended more to use Susanoo as a movable and weirdly solid barrier of Katon element. Like any defense, taking attacks in this form will deteriorate Susanoo, something that normally wouldn’t happen if the spirit had remained not as solid.

Tsukoyomi
Description: Tsukuyomi, in the past, brought pain and devastation to its victims as the Genjutsu Uchiha’s signature technique. Now, ironically, it fuels itself upon its user’s pain and devastation. Well, not just that but, you know, gotta remain poetic. Like its siblings, Tsukuyomi takes on a distinctly Katon twist, cloaking the user in a coat of living flames that augment their physical strikes and blocks. Again, the fire takes on that distinct hue of Advanced Uchiha Techniques and the design is up to the user. Although, the shape of the cloak remains consistent from one use to the next, changing only when the user also experiences great change. The more emotionally charged its user is, the stronger Tsukuyomi can get. While the user can always use a higher rank of Tsukuyomi whenever they please, a strong force of emotional will, fueled only by strong emotions, is necessary to shield the user from the flames of this technique. In short, calm means burnt to a crisp when using this technique at C-rank and above and even D-rank will leave the user with some nasty burns without that emotional force field. Only E-rank is truly safe to use when relatively calm, and on the other end of the spectrum, S-rank is only barely survivable when the user’s emotions have reached such a high point that they become blind to the world. What Tsukuyomi actually does, putting aside ninja magic emotion limits, is to apply additional Katon damage equal to X-2, where X equals the rank of Tsukuyomi, to anyone or thing that makes contact with the flame cloak. As the user is completely surrounded by this cloak and because it moves with their body, this basically applies to whenever the user would have been touched. Tsukuyomi’s cloak cannot be dispelled by an outside force and the additional Katon damage is calculated as Ninjutsu damage. Tsukuyomi lasts for as long as the user can pay the upkeep cost, which is equal to the technique cost, or until the user decides to end the technique. Upkeeping Tsukuyomi does not take an activation.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100