• Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:55 am
Lanfaer

User Image

I Don't Care About Motives.

Ansem
Toya

Family

This New World Cannot Show Me Adversity...

Ansem raised a brow at his sprite friend in confusion. Things were finally calm for the first few minutes in a while and she wasn't dealing with it too well. "Uh. Blossom?" He asked as the black steel on his blade receded back into his arm leaving only the retractable stub. Ansem would clip it to the holster as he slowly approached her. "What's wrong?" He asked before noticing the pumpkins starting to spawn around them. He sighed in irritation. "No rest for the wicked huh."
I've Lost All That I Care For Already.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:06 pm
___The Narrator Whispers... ||
User Image tab There was a hiss at the male's words as Blossom leaped back from a part of the wall where something black and red began to seep through, staining the bricks the color of thick, corrupted blood. Her steps beat heavily upon the stone, giving reality to her physical form where once she had been but a Shard given life by the holy fury of the Purifier. She stepped back again, this time coming to stop beside Ansem as her eyes slowly followed the spread of the corruption as it fell from the walls in an ever spreading ring, a new foot of stone taken for every minute that passed in silence. Given the amount of white around her eyes the female Shard was quite frightened, terrified beyond any manmade measurement. "The Butcher Maestro is what you would call a Demon, born of the desire for murder and mayhem," she began, her gauntlet caged fists coming up to her chest in a weak defensive pose. It was clear she she had no ideas or hopes that she would stand for what she was talking about coming around a corner anytime soon. "During the night of All Hallow's Eve the Mazes become his home, his theater of slaughter. I can feel his presence, Ansem. I can feel his hunger for us. For you above all. He craves that which he cannot have: the emotions of a good man."
tab Taking his arm in a fierce grip she turned to stare up at him with a fierceness born of desperation. "You can escape. During this time you can go anywhere. Go. Imagine where you want to be, where you want to go, and the land will take you to wherever the War reaches. Go. I'll hold him off until you can get out of here."
tab

malavaes

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items