User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
x
x
x

"We'll try again. Don't worry." Even though it was pointless to calm Sanamu down, Alderaan tried his best. His voice remained even, calm, in hopes of at least making a difference. Watching the smaller feline pant and wheeze, and slowly start shaking was always a worry for him after a failed hunt. Where the two of them may have succeeded and there was nothing to worry about, a failure was usually followed by a meltdown.

The failure, he was sure, had been caused by his own impatience. It had been almost two moons now that the two of them had gone hungry, and beetles could only go so far. As he attempted to console the cheetah, he kept thinking about what he could have done different. Maybe he should have leapt out slower, maybe he should have run faster. Maybe he shouldn't have tried to help at all.

"Sanamu, it'll be alright..." His worry only grew from there.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
x
x

Sanamu, on the other hand, was hardly listening, it seemed. His whole body was shaking, sweating, and it felt like his lungs were going to burst from his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I failed." Repeating himself over and over between quick, short breaths, he dug his claws into the ground to help reassure himself that the ground wan't moving like he was seeing. Not only was he hungry, he was starting to feel like he would be better off leaving 'Raan's side. If he had been faster, he would have been able to chase their prey into the right place.

The more upset he got at himself, the more he shook, the harder he breathes, and the dizzier he became. Both brothers at this point would be in serious danger, but he just couldn't bring himself to calm down yet. Not wouldn't, but couldn't. Trying, but failing.