[Duel] Hi there! Put up your dukes! o uo [Tera & Ellie]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:35 am
Lith'elen had traveled far from the oceans, far from the savanna, and found herself following rumors of a place where she might fit in. Where her fire would be valued, and her strength welcomed. Where she could fight and be embraced for it. She found herself greeted by shifting sands that took her a couple of days to grow used to, though finding water was less a chore than she thought it might be; she remembered times where it was scarce before finding the Bahari, and she'd not lost the knack for finding it.

When she arrived at a pride's border, she knew she'd found where she was looking for. All that she needed to do was wait for a guard or similar. And the moment she saw a lion's form, she called out. "Hello there! I'm looking to gain entrance! I hear fire and strength is wanted here, and I've got both in plenty!"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:22 am
Das Tor

Tera had been in the pride long enough now that she knew how most of everything worked. The one thing she hadn't quite done yet was a duel with someone, but it would seem today was her lucky? day. She wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing but the female that approached her seemed quite likable!

"Well, I suppose most of this is the entrance, but I can test you to see how well you do and if that will get you acceptance into this pride. " She offered the female with a grin.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Das Tor generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:30 am
1 = miss / failed attack
2 = bide / glancing attack
3 = a hit / successful attack

"Sounds good to me!" She sank into a fighting crouch, the thrill of a fight coming starting to course through her veins. It had been so long since she'd truly been able to let herself enjoy it, since she'd been able to dig down and use the lessons her mother had taught her. And the moment her opponent looked ready, she sprang, claws in for the moment as she lashed out with one large paw.

AstoriaFallen
I feel so bad I've taken so long. ; n;

AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:47 pm
Das Tor

As the female took a swing at her she felt the paw land solidly across one of her shoulders and took the opportunity of their close distance to take a swing of her own at the other.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Das Tor generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:03 am
1 = miss / failed attack
2 = bide / glancing attack
3 = a hit / successful attack

Ellie resisted the urge to make a noise of surprise as the other's strike landed on her own shoulder, the force causing her to stumble back a bit. She moved to widen the distance until she got her feet beneath the desert sands again, evaluating and trying to figure out how best to strike next.

AstoriaFallen
Boop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:18 am
Das Tor
<3<3<3 -gentle nudge-

The female landed a glancing blow and Sek took the opportunity to land a solid strike on her hindquarters as the other was trying to re-position herself. While the female was quick and showed spirit Sek seemed to have the upper paw currently. It was quite possibly due to the fact she was born and raised in these lands and had a very sound knowledge of how to fight on the sands but it didn't mean her opponent didn't know a thing or two.

Sek's goal was always to beat her opponents, but if they managed to come out on top then they were worthy in her eyes.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Das Tor generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:29 am
AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:49 am
Das Tor
AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Das Tor generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:54 am
AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:02 pm
Das Tor
AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Das Tor generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:41 pm
AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:03 pm
dun dun duuuuun  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items