• Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:45 am
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…| Atsu-Toya? My name is Atsuma... [Toya Takahashi. Alias: Atsuma Ket.]
How Old Am I…| 16...
What Gender Am I...| Male...
When Was I Born...| November...November sixth
What Are My People...| I look very pale...
What Frame Am I...|Super Light
How Tall Am I...| 5'9"
And How Heavy...| 113 lbs
What Do I Look Like...| I look...Frail...
Where Am I From...| I was from...Suna...
Did I Belong...| Paper bird sprouts from right palm Origami No Mai...

What Am I Like...: I...I have to help my friends. Where are they? I can't remember anything. I need to find them! They need me!

This is a problem indeed. It seems like what ever happened to me has affected my psyche. Atsuma has manifested himself into an actual entity. This is a big problem. Maybe this is for the better. It is much more believable when something comes from the heart haha. It's only a matter of time until he remembers who he is.

Normal Personality Description
The go to guy when in need of help. Polite, educated and noble the young gennin strives to be the example shinobi everyone aspiring ninja should set out to be.

He watches his neighbor while she sleeps. The academy teaches many things and one the most essential things a shinobi needs to learn is stealth. He likes how helpless she looks. And when her eyes open as the blade slowly drags itself across the skin of her soft, tender neck. The rush of dark red blood coming out. Oh it is SO exhilerating. She tries to struggle, but as the blood drains from her veins she becomes weak. Atsuma kisses her. A deep kiss. He loved her so much. It is a trade he was willing to make.

What Did I Believe In...: "My allies and my nation are what drive me. That is my shinobi way." "We're all made of paper."

What Am I Good At...: I can use genjutsu really well...I fight from far a way...And I use my bloodline proficiently I think.
What Am I Terrible At...: I look...Weak...So I guess I'm no good at taijutsu and physical things...
What Do I Fear...: I keep seeing fires...GET IT OUT! DON'T LET THEM IN! DON'T LET THEM FIND OUT WHO I AM!
What Era Am I From...: Era of Division
What Have I Experienced...: All records of Toya have been erased of his time in Sunagakure and is only known to the Kazekage of that time.

I...Can't remember a thing...

We were born somewhere. The eyes neglected to tell us, Atsuma. They sent us to Sunagakure to be cared for by two individuals who's soul purpose in life was to make our lives miserable. They kept us locked in a cage like a dog. They tortured us whenever they grew bored with out pleading for freedom. Water torture was one of their favorite methods. The eyes were punishing us for our crimes. They gave us a second chance at the cost of happiness. One day they finally decided to let us out. Oh how wonderful that week was. They truly believed we were happy and submissive. We made them a special dinner to thank them for all they did for us! HAHA! All they did for us isn't that funny? Poisoning someone while they eat is an interesting experience. First comes the coughing. They think they're just eating too quickly so they slow down. Then the throat begins to swell up. Something's not right what could it be? Why are we both choking? Why does Atsuma look so calm while he eats? Then the realization hits. And the smile creeps up on our lips. The despair in their eyes is the true dinner. It's over there is nothing they can do.

Being free allowed us many options in life. The academy seemed like the logic route. It would give us the necessary skills to carry out our desires. The years we spent there dissecting scrolls were well spent. We passed fairly easily. Difficulties were found in physical areas due to malnourishment from our loving parents. We excelled in genjutsu, however. Immediately after graduation we were enlisted into a tournament of gennin. So many unique individuals. All weak. All fell to our feet. First we defeated the Puppet Master Tetsuhiko. He proved to be extremely frustrating with his almost perfect defense, but paper is malleable steel is not. Then the finals came and we faced off against the most vicious gennin present. She tried desperately to kill us oh how she squirmed and growled at us from his prison. She impaled her own leg to release herself and yet before she could do anything the Shukaku appeared. That encounter is meaningless to us.

We left the village on a mission. We were meant to find a sample from a rare lizard in a jungle in the outskirts of the land of wind, but during our mission something happened. Visions of a much grander adventure awaited us in the far out lands. So we left everything behind and sought out or destiny. We went to Sasagi the village of rogues. We found their leader and he did not take a liking to us. He feared us. He knew that the moment we became too powerful would take everything from him! So he tried keeping us down, but we no longer stay down. Once again we left and during our exodus we learned about the ongoing war between the UHV and the villages. The President of the UHV sounded like an astounding individual. Someone we had to meet. His vision was something worth fighting for. So we set off for Otogakure.

At first the President saw us as nothing. He almost had us killed on sight, but we are very persuasive. At that time we had eyes and ears in every village. He didn't take this seriously, but he did give us a chance. Go to kumogakure with a package and deliver it where ever we saw fit. We did so flawlessly! Directly into the Raikage's office and BOOM HAHA!! We became S rank rogues and we hadn't even made it to chuunin. We were destined for greatness. And yet...I can't remember what happened after...

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...} Traitor...Why do I remember this? I'm not a traitor...Am I?
How Experienced Am I...| D Rank
How Do I Experience Life...|
• {First Class}
• {Second Class}
• {Third Class // First Prestige}
• {Third Class // Second Prestige}
How Do I View It...|
• {List Disciplines Here}

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
• Origami no Genjutsu →Touching Atsuma's Origami No Mai's paper activates touch based genjutsu. Chakra needs to actively be in the paper in order for this to take effect.
• Origami no Genjutsu PART II → All Genjutsu may be triggered by a visual connection from an intended enemy to Origami bloodline techniques. Activations are still utilized to cast Genjutsu, but the visual connection with the Origami techniques becomes the trigger for their activation."
• All genjutsu used have Touch as secondary.
What Are My Limitations...|
Chakra Pool →100
→→• White
→→• Origami Moth
→→→• Fuuton
→→→• Raiton
Stamina Pool → 100
Archetype → Scholar
→→→• 100 Chakra
→→→• +100 Stamina
→→→• +100 Ryo
→→→• +5 Genjutsu Slots
→→→• +2 Skill Points
Statistics
→→→Power →
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆
→→→Intelligence →☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
→→→Chakra → ☆☆☆

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 500 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have I Learned...| [12]
• Poison Making ► 6
• Bomb Making ► 6

What Am I Proficient In...| [2]
• Single Handed Small Weapons ► E
• Single Handed Small Weapons: Tanto ► E
• Handheld Ranged Weapon ► E
• Handheld Ranged Weapon: Whip ► E
What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 02
Genjutsu → 00 // 05
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Skill Points → 12 // 12
Proficiency Points → 02 // 03
Discipline Points → 00 // 02

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
What Do I Carry...|

• Generic Flute [10 ryo], Spyglass [50 ryo]
      • normal clothing [25 ryo] (Refer to picture)
      • Super Light Armor [D - Ranked, Scale 10] [15 ryo]
        • 1 Discipline Point [Can be used starting at D-rank]
        • Weather Clothing ► 35 Ryo
        • One Person Tent ► 20 Ryo
        • Blanket ► 2 ryo
        • Bedroll ► 6 Ryo
        • Backpack ► 2 Ryo
        • Journal // Sketchbook ► 5 Ryo
        • Buckler Shield ►20 Ryo
        • Mess Kit ►10 Ryo
        • Rusty Sword. Durability 5/5.
        • Red Mask
        • Blue Mask
        • Genjutsu - Illusory - B-rank - Hyudora Bunshin no Jutsu, Akumu Kage, Shi Kara no Sasayaki Scrolls
        • Enchantment [Genjutsu] - Shimaru Shikaku [E], Nodono Kawaki no Jutsu [E]
        • Enchantment [Genjutsu] - Kugurinukeru Meikyou [D]
        • Instance [Genjutsu] - Iwa no Jutsu [E], Etainoshirenai no Tacchi [E]
        • Ice Skates → Color of choice. The skates, when worn, allows the character to "skate" over water and ice without the need for chakra. Acts like Water Walking Jutsu.
        • Attack Scarf → Scaf is of choice design and color. Scarf can be used as whips from either end, and it can attack within 5 foot range without needing any movement from the wearer. The scarf deals E - ranked damage and speed, and cannot be increased unless Whip Proficiency is known, in which case the character is able to utilize their proficiency knowledge to both attack with their control, or with the scarf itself. Doing so grants 1 rank increase to speed OR strength, but the bonus is set at the beginning of combat, and cannot be changed until the beginning of another combat scenerio.
        • Handwarmer Gloves → When warn, continually makes hands 75 degrees warm, though for E - ranked chakra per post this can be made external through touch.

• Can of Candied Yams 14 :: When shaken vigorously and thrown causes an explosion of sticky red goo that holds people in place until D - ranked stamina is used to break out of it.

• Lawn Turkey :: Gobbles whenever an enemy is within 100 feet. Senses intent and instinct.

1 Proficiency point from Christmas event (Given through DMs with Tao) - used

What Techniques Do I Possess...| {Every Character begins play with one [1] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}
Quote:

Maruton:

Fuuton

Raiton

Origami No Mai
Technique Name: Paper Ghost
Type: Genjutsu || Bloodline
Element: None
Description: P/S. Sense: Sight // Sound
Base Duration: // Upkeep: 3 posts 5 chakra
Description: Can only be activated if someone has actually seen Atsuma/Toya using his bloodline. The action can be minor such as folding origami in his hands. However it cannot be used if not meeting this requirement. Once activated, Atsuma/Toya disappears into a flock of paper birds. To the afflicted it will appear as if he has disappeared as the flock and flown away, but in reality will be invisible to the afflicted.

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:16 am
User Image
Who Am I…| Chet. Chet Oni.
How Old Am I…| 15
What Gender Am I...| Male
When Was I Born...| Nov 6
What Are My People...| Japanese/American
What Frame Am I...| Medium
How Tall Am I...| 6 ft
And How Heavy...| 159 lbs
What Do I Look Like...| A fading teenager
Where Am I From...| Konohagakure
Did I Belong...| Kaguya

What Am I Like...: Chet is all about self destruction. Pushing the limits of his abilities as a shinobi isn't anything compared to how he pushes his body and mind to the limit when partying. His parents are both dead from the battlefield. They loved to live life and taught him to do the same. their deaths mixed with his upbringing affected him drastically. He tries to achieve the unachievable high now in a mix of euphoria and depression. He wants to live and die so he lives life to the fullest while destroying himself.
What Did I Believe In...: "Turn up"

What Am I Good At...: Fighting, improvising and ignoring pain
What Am I Terrible At...: Planning, thinking coherently and dealing with genjutsu
What Do I Fear...: Being sober, thinking about the past, and losing Kokoro.
What Era Am I From...: Division
What Have I Experienced...: Chet is in what some call the drug haze years. He has denied reality and tries to hide his depression behind alcohol drugs and women. Part of him asks why he still bothers showing up to classes. It's probably some deep part of his subconscious telling him to keep on going since it's what his parents wanted. Before the drugs the boy was a bright student. Not above average, but not at the bottom like he was now. His potential will remain untapped now. But the future is full of deviations. Will the boy who gave up on life find some greater purpose as he embarks on greater adventures as a ninja? Or will he simply die on the battlefield like his parents. Numb to it all.

And what if the boy under all the drugs and alcohol is no longer the same?
What if he became something different?

Well he never did quite find out. Maybe now is his chance?

What Was I to My Home...} The village shame.
How Experienced Was I...| E
• Soldier
• {Second Class}
How Do I View It...|
• Combo Breaker
• Rapid Regeneration

• Ruthlessness: When in combat, if an opponent has already been struck by Kaguya technique or taijutsu utilizing kaguya bone properties, the following techniques become more difficult to dodge. Opponent take a half rank reduction to any dodge defense they have.
• Cold Blooded: Chet recognizes people with malicious intent and those who are too innocent and pure of heart. Those of moral ambiguity are harder for him to recognize. Examples are as follow:
"Mild annoyance and a passing fantasy of killing you might come off as a blip on the radar."
"Poisoning someone's drink while acting casual would alert Chet that something is wrong, but he would not know what is wrong."
"Thoughts that would otherwise lean towards harming Chet or others."
• Quick Trigger: Chet knows the laws of the land. He is quick on his feet around others and will not hesitate to kill if he senses something fishy. Gains 2 agility while losing 1 power.
Chakra Pool → 125
→→• Purple
→→• Purple Smoke
→→→• Raiton
→→→• Katon
Stamina Pool → 375[50 extra from thanksgiving event]
Archetype →
► Starting Package:
→→• +100 Chakra
→→• +100 Stamina
→→• +150 Ryo
→→• +2 Stages [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
→→• +2 Proficiency Points
Statistics
→→→Power → ☆☆☆
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
→→→Intelligence → ☆☆
→→→Chakra → ☆☆

How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 500 Exp

• {Leave blank for now}

What Skills Have I Learned...|
• Foraging - 5
• Identification - 5
• {Class specific skills cannot be taken until you have that class}
What Am I Proficient In...|
• Large Ranged Weapon ► E
• Large Ranged Weapon - Arbalest ► E
• Single Handed Light Weapons ► E
• Single Handed Light Weapons - Trench Knife ► E
• Unarmed Combat ► E
• Unarmed Combat - Defensive► D
• Unarmed Combat - Offensive ► C

What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 20
Genjutsu → 00 // 00
Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 12 [5 extra from thanksgiving event]
Skill Points → 10 // 10
Proficiency Points → 10 // 10
Discipline Points → 02 // 02
Soldier Talent slots → 00 // 04

What Do I Carry...|

• Normal Clothing ► 25 Ryo
        • Backpack ► 2 Ryo
        • Weather Clothing ► 35 Ryo
        • Oiled Waterskin ► 1 Ryo
        • Bedroll ► 6 Ryo
        • Flint and Steel ► .5 Ryo
        • Light Armor [D - Ranked, Scale 20] ► 30 Ryo
        • Arbalest ► 30 Ryo
        • Trench Knife ► 10 Ryo
        • Bolts x10 ► 10 Ryo
        • 3 Peppermint Candy Canes (Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten)
        • Furry Cookie (Chocolate Chip Kittens) → Eating this cookie grantrs a thick fur that reduces cold damage by E - rank, and grants a D - ranked Defense (Scale 3). This fur lasts for 5 Posts, and the cookie resets every 5 posts after.

• The Asskicker 9000
        Boots while worn grant a +2 agility, and unlocks the ability to train Unarmed Offensiveas if you had invested 2 points into Unarmed. All kicking attacks are made at one rank higher in speed or strength, and can be switched with every kick

• 3 Christmas Cookies (Increases your chakra or stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten)
        • Elf on a Shelf → A nine-inch tall doll that actively seeks out shelves to sit on, natural or otherwise. Once upon one its purpose is to verbally harass everything within sight, showing a
        • Snowmen Cookies (gingerbread) → Once eaten, grants a permanent PA called "Snowballed". Your hands are permanently generating a snowball in your hands, forming a complete, 3 inch diameter snowball in 10 posts within both hands. Snowballs made do E - ranked Snowball damage, though stamina or chakra must be paid to throw them for any sort of force.
        • Nigirikobushi [Buki/Tai] - Stage Two - Jiten Atemi
        • Iwagakure no Taijutsu [Taijutsu] - Stage Three - Hasai Houyou, Kuma Kobushi
        • Drumstick of Murder :: A turkey leg made of plastic that acts as a club that increases the damage of any Unnamed or Named attack with it by .5 rank in Strength. Makes turkey screams when swinging, followed by squelching on strike. Durability is 60.
        • Gravy Boat :: Becomes a full sized boat upon command holding up to 12 people. If combined with the Gravy Train can travel over land.
        • Gravy Train: a hamster ball filled with brown gravy that, when pointed in a direction, will move that direction in a straight line unless directed with the equivalent of a 12 Power stat.
        • Kyuuten no Kumori - Stage One - All of Stage One [I need to edit this one, but i'll let you know when it's done]
        Iwagakure no Taijutsu - Stage Two - All of Stage Two [same with this one]
        Nigirikobushi no Shintou - Stage Two - Hanchou scrolls

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
Quote:

Maruton:

Raiton

Katon

Kaguya

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

BUT DID IT WORK DOE?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

BUT DID IT WORK DOE?

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:42 pm
User Image
Who Am I…| Ansem Black
How Old Am I…| 45 reverted to 16
What Gender Am I...| Male
When Was I Born...| Nov 6
What Are My People...| Caucasian Euro
What Frame Am I...| Heavy
How Tall Am I...| 6'4
And How Heavy...| 190 lbs
What Do I Look Like...|
User Image

Where Am I From...| None. Wanderer
Did I Belong...| Black Steel Release
What Am I Like...: A quiet loner. During his existence people have had a tendency to die around him so he pushes them away without even realizing it. His morality is defined only by what suits him the best at the current moment. He is brilliant in both swordsmanship and mechnical engineering. When he sets his mind onto something he will stop at nothing to get what he wants.
What Did I Believe In...: "This new world is just as bleak as the last."

What Am I Good At...: Bukijutsu, mechanical engineering and strength
What Am I Terrible At...: Long range fights, ninjutsu and socializing
What Do I Fear...: Dying, turning into metal forever and discovering the whereabouts of his wife.
What Era Am I From...: Division
What Have I Experienced...: My life has been nothing but failure. The people who depended on me are all, but dead. The only person left is my wife and they took her from me. I managed to strike a deal with those time eaters. They did their part. Gave me more time to try and figure out how to survive, but even that didn't work. I just hope I can find her in the next life as I did in this one.

What Was I to My Home...} Nothing
How Experienced Was I...| E
• {First Class}
• {Second Class}
How Do I View It...|
• {List Disciplines Here}

• Complex Processing: When attempting to input perameters with the Regulatory Processing skill, count the skill's Tier as one [1] higher. This makes inputting such higher processes much easier, but does not assist in the removal of code that already exists
• The Mask of Death: Ansem starts with a mask he created before during his days as an assassin for hire. It contains a spyglass mechanism in the right eye.
• A Slow Death: Completely covering himself in Black Steel no matter the density shroud's Ansem's presence. Sensing his presence would require 1 rank higher of investment.
Chakra Pool → 100
→→• Grey
→→• Resembles his mask
→→→• Doton
→→→• Raiton
Stamina Pool → 115
Archetype → Fighter
Statistics
→→→Power → ☆☆☆☆☆
→→→Agility →
→→→Intelligence → ☆☆☆☆☆
→→→Chakra →

How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp

• {Leave blank for now}

What Skills Have I Learned...|
• Foraging ► 5
• Field Triage ► 5
• {Class specific skills cannot be taken until you have that class}
What Am I Proficient In...|
• Handheld Ranged Weapon ► E
• Hand Crossbow ► E
• Single Handed Medium Weapons ► E
• Katana ► E
What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
Genjutsu → 00 // 01
Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 08
Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
Skill Points → 02 // 02
Proficiency Points → 04 // 04
Discipline Points → 00 // 00

What Do I Carry...|

- Hand Crossbow: 2 ryo
        - Katana: 20 ryo
        - Light Armor: 30 ryo
        - Backpack: 2 ryo
        - Pen // Pencil: .5 ryo
        - Bolts x20: 20 ryo
        - One Person Tent: 20 ryo
        - Hidden Pockets Clothing: 40 ryo
        - Weather Clothing: 35 ryo
        •Hagane no Shunkan - Stage Two - All of Stage Two [Requires knowing Stage One]
        Uwame - Stage One - Full Draw
        Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi - Stage One - All of Stage One
        • Custom item up to D-rank
        • Whispering Pilgrim's Heart :: Whispers dark secrets into your ears...or sweet nothings, depending on its mood. You never know; it might even tell something useful. Heart is indestructible.
        • Immovable Stick x2 :: A stick that upon command fixes in space and will not move for anything less than 10,000 lbs of weight or pressure.
        • Lawn Turkey :: Gobbles whenever an enemy is within 100 feet. Senses intent and instinct.
        • Pound Cake/Upside Down Cake → 20 "uses" by eating it. Each "piece" eaten while cake is right side up will increase weight by 1x. When turned upside down, the cake becomes dark and frosted, and eating a "piece" will reduce wait by 1/2, and another half of that each time. Regrows 2 per post.
        • Fruit Cake → Always E - rank Speed, , strength of attacks increased by +1 rank. All damage is Cake damage.
        • Ice Pupper → This is a cute, tiny puppy of choice breed, but made of Ice! Wait, what? Yes, of course it's real! It's alive! When exposed to heat it melts. No, no, it doesn't die! That'd be CRUEL! No, when it melts it's eyes and mouth remain, and it can bark and look around and still move around. It is a rather foolish puppy too, and tends to get into mischief when not watched too closely.

What Techniques Do I Possess...| {Every Character begins play with one [1] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}
Quote:

Maruton:

Doton

Raiton

Koton

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:41 am
Chains That Bind

Ansem The Black:
User Image

• Kokoro Tea:
• Sword Master Name
• Assassin Master Name
• Grand Tinkerer Master Name
• Land of Bears Leader Name

Toya Takahashi/Atsuma Ket
User Image

• Father
• Mother
• The Eyes

Chet Oni
User Image

• Kokoro Yamanaka
• Mom
• Dad

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:09 pm

Bloodline or Clan?: Bloodline
Name of Bloodline // Clan:
Theme: Rare Bloodline that affects the hosts' temporal lobe. It is not passed down through a clan and appears at random. The general theme is to allow the role player to decide through 4 separate paths to take when creating a character. This bloodline is heavily reliant on a character's bio. It will determine what path the character will initiate within the bloodline. There are two paths. Love and Hatred. Love will be divided into two branching paths. Genjutsu and Elseijutsu. A character that has been heavily influenced by love in the past will begin in the Love branch. From there on the character will decide how they influence others with their love. Manipulating hearts and breaking them with genjutsu (Succubus) or healing and protecting the ones they love with Elseijutsu (Angel). On the other hand, there is the Hatred Branch. Here the rpc will describe a past that would create a being of hatred. There will be two paths for the rpc to embark upon. Using bukijutsu that revolve around focus using their hatred in a controlled manner to increase their power with accuracy (War Lord) or unleashing their hatred onto the world without rhyme or reason using taijutsu inciting fear into the hearts of man. (Berserker) These individuals are heavily influenced by their emotions. Only the Angel branch can feel love for others. The other branches can only be affected by opposing bloodline possessors. A Berserker/War Lord can only feel love from a succubus or an angel and vice versa.

{Name of the Clan // Bloodline}
{ Short sentence or Phrase to define them }

___Background // Lore:
{Here, input information about the clan or bloodline’s past.}

___{Bloodline Name}:
{Insert a description of the Kekkei Genkai here, or clan abilities. These are descriptions, and general idea of rules, while the rest will be laid out elsewhere.}

___Passive Traits:

• {Keep in mind that some powerful bloodlines that you cannot avoid having powers from the start will require surrendering starting techniques for it.}
• Each branch is immune to feeling their emotional counterpart except for Angel which can fall in love. They are not however immune to each other. A berserker can enrage a succubus and a succubus may seduce a berserker.
• Berserkers gain half a rank increase to taijutsu techniques
• War Lords gain half a rank increase to bukijutsu techniques
• Angels gain half a rank increase to elseijutsu techniques
• Succubus' gain half a rank increase to genjutsu techniques

___Notes // Rules:
• Characters of a specific tree cannot act against their emotional branch. An Angel cannot be evil or just playing a part. This kekkei genkai affects the part of the brain responsible for controlling our emotions. This does not limit the character however to being one dimensional. A berserker can be aware of his condition and struggle against it. The same applies for succubus. The character can take any direction in life that they so desire as long as they are acting the way their set branch dictates as well.
• Bio must include childhood up to the age of 8 years old to show how the character developed into the specific emotional branch.

Quote:
_____Disciplines:
---: {Disciplines scale, meaning they get stronger the more points are in it. Keep in mind that, depending on what you have, a moderator may well ask you to change these for balance reasons! You can have as many discipline options as you desire, but keep in mind availability of Discipline Points, and what each point means.}

---:

---:

__ Berserker Techniques:
Oni's Roar - Base Technique
Description: Berserkers inflict fear into the hearts of man and demon alike with their fury.
___ Rank E: Inflicts fear into those of equal rank
___ Rank D: Inflicts fear into those of equal rank and lowers the agility
___ Rank C: Medium amount of paper [a small pile].
___ Rank B: Large amount of paper [a large pile].
___ Rank A: Very large amount of paper [a dumpster full].
___ Rank S: Massive amount of paper [a small house].
• Requires [5] posts to learn, and must be learned before proceeding to other techniques. Receives no reductions.
Strength:
Speed:

__ War Lord Techniques:
{Name}
Strength:
Speed:
Description:
__ Angel Techniques:
{Name}
Strength:
Speed:
Description:
__ Succubus Techniques:
Demonic Allure:
Description:
___ Rank E: Inflicts fear into those of equal rank
___ Rank D: Inflicts fear into those of equal rank and lowers the agility
___ Rank C: Medium amount of paper [a small pile].
___ Rank B: Large amount of paper [a large pile].
___ Rank A: Very large amount of paper [a dumpster full].
___ Rank S: Massive amount of paper [a small house].
• Requires [5] posts to learn, and must be learned before proceeding to other techniques. Receives no reductions.
Strength:
Speed:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:55 pm
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
tab Who Am I…| Leviathan The Third Vitalyavech
tab How Old Am I…| 60 yet it seems I find myself in the strapping young body of a 16 year old HAHA!
tab What Sex Am I...| I am definitely a heterosexual male yet my true desire is in the pleasure the Lord grants me.
tab What Do I Look Like...| A handsome fellow!
tab What Are My People...| Some have said I look like a young german mixed with a little bit of korean in me. What either of those two words mean is beyond me.
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| I am descendant of the UCHIHA CLAN!
tab Where Am I From...| Like my name announces I hail from Iwagakure!
tab How Tall Am I...| I am 6'7''. One day I shall be taller than my mother!
tab And How Heavy...| 150 lbs
tab What Frame Am I...| Heavy
tab What Was I to My Home...} I was the Leader of my village! Amegakure the village hidden in the rain!
tab How Experienced Am I...| E
tab What Am I Like...: Well to be quite honest I am the epitomy of what every man should strive to be like! Strong, reliable and DASHING HAHA! And most importantly I am a man of God! For I am nothing without him!
tab What Did I Believe In...: "In the valley of the shadow of death there is no evil greater than the power of God invested into me."
tab What Do I Fear...:
tab • Wrath of God
tab • Losing Faith
tab • Not completinga task given to him by God
tab What Are My Strengths...:
    tab • Ninjutsu
    tab • Chakra manipulation
    tab • Fire techniques
tab What Are My Weaknesses...:
    tab • Arrogance
    tab • Suiton
    tab • Pride

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
tab What Era Am I From...: End of Era of division
tab When Was I Born...| Nov 6
tab What Have I Experienced...: Where to begin? Ah yes the beginning of course haha! I was born in the noble village hidden in the rain under the care of the Vitalyavech family. A rich and noble family of aristocrats that essentially bought me from the black market after I'd been kidnapped from my clan haha! My blonde hair is not actually mine yet after several years of being force bleached I've decided that I cannot look myself without it! Now I do not hold it against anyone. I see all that has occurred in my life as God guiding me meticulously and carefully. I do not question the ways of the Lord and neither should you! Anywho I was cared for by my new family quite nicely. They saw my eyes as holy. They treated me like a messiah of sorts. Throughout the years they taught me everything there was to know about the world and about my very special eyes since I had no clansmen to teach me. They desired to unlock my full potential! And for the most part, they did. By the age of 16, I was quite strong yet not as strong as they would like. They had a change of plans. They sought to take my eyes! Can you believe that?! Well neither could I! So I slaughtered them all. Haha. Becoming an heir was simple when you wipe out every single member of your family. And while what I had done was considered murder. The government didn't show much care for my unfortunate family. It seemed that they were involved in politics to overthrow the ruling government. The village seemed grateful to me. However, I did not go without due punishment. They imprisoned me for a couple of years. During my stay in the maximum security facility of Amegakure I was quite different than the charismatic figure you know and love. I was a heathen back then. My caretakers were religious but I was not a man of God yet. And after their attempt to steal my eyes rage had filled my mind to the point where all I knew was rage haha youth. And to make matters worse? I had achieved my Mangekyo Sharingan after slaughtering my caretakers. I used them so much I went practically blind in prison. The guards could not handle me anymore! They threw me into solitary confinement after I murdered everyone with my ward block. It was while confined in solitary that I found God! He reached out to me and caressed me with his love and affection. He taught me to harness my anger into something greater. And that was exactly what I did! I found peace through God! I felt revived! As if I had been sleeping and was awake! And now for the first time, I felt trapped! Before I cared little about my life. Now I knew that God had a much greater plan for me and Amegakure! So I left and on the way killed everyone that tried to stop me. Yet before killing them, I gave them all a choice. Give their lives over to God. Or die by my hands. I managed to garner a few followers after they witnessed me smite down most of the prison.

I spent the next couple of years in hiding with my followers. I had to go under a different alias and stop using my eyes for I was going blind from overuse. Amegakure has always been a village with civil unrest. By God I'd say it was part of its culture haha! I saw a people that lacked something fundamental. God. Everywhere I went I saw blasphemy. Worship of false idols and blatant disregard for any sort of morality! I had to change this! It was God's will! But first I had to fix my situation. My eyes. And for that, we had to hunt down another one of my clan. While the thought saddened me it was necessary.

Once I had my new eyes it was off to the races of course! Years of warring and converting was tiring but I embraced it! For with every victory I grew closer and closer to God! I cannot describe what it felt to hold the leader before me by the throat and snap his neck! It was truly exhilarating!

With the influence, I had from my family and the new position I found myself in I turned Amegakure from a village that couldn't live without war into God's new EDEN! I ruled for years while other villages plummeted into chaos. Yet even then it did nothing to keep away the plague that wiped away the world.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...]
tab How Do I Experience Life...|
    tab • {First Class}
    tab • {Second Class}
    tab • {Third Class // First Prestige}
    tab • {Third Class // Second Prestige}
tab How Do I View It...|
    tab • {List Disciplines Here}
    tab
    tab
tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
    tab • Flames of Reightousness: Katon techniques gain 0.5 increase in power for each follower, Levi has. Limited to four followers.
    tab • Fury of God: Shikigamis invoked by Levi gain Uchiha clan passive benefits including sharingan up to their rank. Takes up entire activation.
    tab • Religious Intolerance: Those who dare to besmirch the name of his God or deny His Holiness with their foulness, by the God Himself, hollowed be His name, Levi will show them the error of their ways! In such a case the one who dared impugn his God becomes marked with a curse* (as far as Levi is concerned) that allows Levi to become solidly, and coldly, enraged towards this one target. Each strike bypasses one [1] rank of Defense, causing armor to count as one [1] rank lower when interacting with him. Too, his eyes bulge out of his skull, his lips turn down into a sneer, and his nostrils! They flare with such righteous fury that just looking at him for longer than a single post [1] will cause uncertainty to flare in the observer's heart! This effect isn't mandatory, but just imagine the bulginess!
tab What Are My Limitations...|
    tab Chakra Pool → 115
      tab Chakra Color ► Whitish Gold I dunno
      tab Chakra Materialization ► Halo and wings
        tab • Katon
        tab • Fuuton
    tab Stamina Pool → 100
    tab Archetype → Sage
    ► Stats:
    »» +2 Chakra

► Starting Package:
    »» +100 Chakra
    »» +100 Stamina
    »» +100 Ryo
    »» +5 Ninjutsu Slots
    »» +2 Skill Points

tab Statistics
      tab Power| ☆☆
      tab Agility| ☆☆
      tab Intelligence| ☆☆☆
      tab Chakra| ☆☆☆☆☆
tab What Skills Have I Learned...|
    tab • ►
    tab
    tab
tab What Am I Proficient In...|
    tab • Unarmed Combat
    tab • Offensive ► E
tab What Can I Do...|
    tab Ninjutsu → 04 // 06
    tab Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Skill Points → 00 // 12
    tab Proficiency Points → 02 // 02

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp
tab What Do I Carry...|
    tab • Heavy Armor - 60
    tab • Knuckles - 10
    tab • Weather Clothing - 30

tab What Techniques Do I Possess...|
      [{First Technique Type}]
        • Gōkakyū no Jutsu [Great Fireball Technique]
        • Kita no Jutsu [Aerial Explosion Technique] [C]
        • Katon [Ninjutsu] - Kibakufudan Kaen no Jutsu [Paper Bomb Blaze Technique] [C]
        • Nenshou Tosshin [Burning Rush] [C]

Fuuton]
        • Fuuton [Ninjutsu] - Happa Shinkuutai [Bursting Air Pockets] [D]

tab What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
    tab
    tab
    tab
tab What Have I Laid Claim To...|
    tab • {Leave blank for now}
    tab
    tab

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:45 pm
ALRIGHT I GOTTA KEEP TABS ON s**t CAUSE HOLY MOTHER OF GOD WHAT A MESS I'VE MADE.

TOYA'S PATCH NOTES

Dad contest rewards

- Map

CHET'S PATCH NOTES

Dad contest rewards

ANSEM'S s**t

Dad contest rewards

LEVI'S s**t

Dad contest rewards

• Maruton [Ninjutsu] - Tensou no Jutsu [Heavenly Transmission Technique] [C], and Kozumikku Jigyou no Jutsu [Astral Projection Technique] [C]
• Katon [Ninjutsu] - Kibakufudan Kaen no Jutsu [Paper Bomb Blaze Technique] [C], Kita no Jutsu [Aerial Explosion Technique] [C], Nenshou Tosshin [Burning Rush] [C]
• Raiton [Ninjutsu] - Heki no Jutsu [Burst Technique] [D], Ichijou no Kumo no Jutsu [Cloud Wisp Technique] [D], Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [Current Transfer Technique] [D]
• Fuuton [Ninjutsu] - Happa Shinkuutai [Bursting Air Pockets] [D]

- 10 activity posts

- 8 posts used for • Katon [Ninjutsu] - Kibakufudan Kaen no Jutsu [Paper Bomb Blaze Technique] [C], Kita no Jutsu [Aerial Explosion Technique] [C], Nenshou Tosshin [Burning Rush] [C] Fuuton [Ninjutsu] - Happa Shinkuutai [Bursting Air Pockets] [D]

Dopy Grimes rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:09 pm
I swear I won't change my mind  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:30 pm
Kaileer-

Takahiro "Soraru" - Capital Outskirts

Takeda Saito

Vidar

Banana Boy

Bloop

Mi-jin - ikeinasu

Jean Gogh - ikeinasu

Shea - Ikeinasu

Tatsumaki

Alana'- grass village

Xi - grass village

Jenna Yuuki

Plague

Grey - together with Levi

Hitoshi Hojo

Kokuei Nara

Kamimoto Kenshin

Katherine Strekohvsky

Chloe Blueford

Hesrik - heart of the country

Takira Gwyndolin Hekirek - overgrown botanical

Liliya Yuliovna Volkov - dojo

Ai -

Miyuki - together with chet

Hono - outskirt

Kagerou - wyvern corrals

shadow

Xion - together with chet

Hakanai Yuki

Oiwa

Nozomi - temple

Eimdall - Temple

Akuma - Temple

Kurayami Ketsueki

Hitomi Mugen

Ikazuchi Usurio

Chigiri Sonozaki

Camael - Grass village  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Official Name → None. Goes formally by "The Faith"
Common Name → Those who follow it call it "The Faith" or informally by "Faith"

Origin → Created by Levi through visions. Whether or not the historical events that took place in his visions are real are up for interpretation.
Era of Creation →
Pantheon →
      • God/Father/Holy Spirit/Creator → The sole deity in existence. He governs all of reality.

Myths →
      • Envoy Of Chaos → Incarnation of chaos on Earth. This individual will cause havoc where he or she goes as punishment by God.

Amadeus The Mad King Of Dephyrs.

The king would slaughter his own people for amusement at events that he organized at his own discretion. The people were kept starved and ignorant so these events were not always only about death. This would ensure the masses would come and attend for the chance of surviving for another month. Sadly, however this was rarely the case. The king often wondered which amused him more. The citizens that cried in agony and pleaded for mercy or the ones that would not attend and feel their insides rip apart as hunger consumed them from the inside out.

The king would start large fires in the towns and would forbid soldiers from aiding the citizens for the first 5 hours. The survivor with the most beautifully charred family member would receive the king's favor and become his person slave in the palace while the burnt family member would join an atrocious collection of corpses that were placed around the palace as if they were statues.

The king stole wives to make them his own. Children to entertain him and if they proved to be dull and boring hopefully their deaths would do the trick. None could challenge the king. He welcomed it as a matter of fact. Yet the fate for those that failed was much worse than living under his rule. He was but one of the Envoy's of God and was also the last to serve under him. For in his madness the King thought he was greater than God himself.

• Envoy Of Conquest → Incarnation of Conquest on Earth. This individual will conquer all those that defy God's Law.

Jerard The Great Scourge

Growing surrounded by poverty and misery. Darkness and death accompanied the boy throughout his life. It was much like the air he breathed once he became a young man. In his society the boy had two choices. Become a citizen by working a job that would only allow him to survive for the rest of his life or join the military and aim for glory through battle. The choice seemed pretty obvious in his mind.

The boy found what he desired on the battle fields rising through the ranks over the years to the point where he didn't even have to fight anymore. He had joined the world of politics. He quickly discovered that the forums could be just as bloody and ruthless as the fields of battle. But he was incredibly intelligent and cunning. The old men that tried to take advantage of his youth quickly discovered they were dealing with a prodigy.

After a while however he grew bored with the papers and the schemes. Now a grown man he missed the fields of battle but could not leave the world of politics entirely. So he had a plan. Jerard used his influence and tactical genius to influence the tides of war both within and without. This made him the most terrifying general in their recorded history. But Jerard was only one of many before him.

• Envoy Of Wrath → The physical incarnation of not only wrath but God himself on Earth. This Envoy destroys all the non believers and spreads the word of God.

Leviathan Vitalyavech

Wrath like the name implies has always and will always lay waste to the non beliebers. It is the only Envoy to never have rebelled and continues serving the Lord and act as his personal personification on Earth. It is his duty not only to destroy but to create as well. The most recent Envoy to be chose is Leviathan Vitalyavech. A powerful leader with a past shrouded in mystery.

• Envoy Of Death → Incarnation of Death on Earth. This individual will slay relentlessly not as a matter of faith but as a way to keep man fearful of God's might. Even those of faith cannot escape Death.

Death

Death was always nameless. A past shrouded in mystery. Ivarn The Boneless. Bloody Moon. DiZ the Paper Shinigami. Ansem The Black. All were meant to strike fear. None were real. Unlike all the other envoys apart from Wrath the Envoy of Death always exercises the same task and carries the same fate. Assassin. Even after the Envoys rebelled Death must continue to keep the balance. Whether for religious purpose or not.

List of Religious Rituals →
      • Prayer → Connecting with God through prayer can be done by various means. Talking to him or formally kneeling and praying.
      • Sacrifice → Show devotion to the Lord by parting with mortal belongings.

Tenants of Faith →

Historical Data →

True Faith Rewards →
{Below, in order, list the tiered benefits of your faith. Every Tier requires an additional three [3] RPCs follow your faith. These benefits could include access to specific techniques, abilities, or information that is shared by all members of your faith}
      • Tier (1) →
      • Tier (2) →
      • Tier (3) →
      • Tier (4) →
      • Tier (5) →

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:16 pm
User Image

Character Name: Rick Oni
Character Rank: B
Competition: (Solo, or Party)
Group: (If in Party, what are the usernames of those who will group with you?)

_________Profile ||

________Who Are You
Name: Rick Oni
Sex: Male
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 150 lbs
Frame: medium
Appearance:
Fears: Dying of hemorrhage, having to deal with his brother, spirits

________What Are You
Title: Jounnin
Bloodline: Saiketsu
Classes:
tab • Medium - Assumer
tab • Medium - Investor
Disciplines:
tab • Fury
tab • Focal Possession
tab • Ritual of Uln'dír
tab • Contracted Specialist
tab • Contracted Specialist

tab • Ravager
Personal Attributes:
tab • Impatience: One additional Discipline point
tab • Impatience Part II: 5 additional stages
tab • Tainted Blood: His emergence in the new world dominated by evil forces known as Fades was quickly met by darkness. The sheer madness and monstrosity that awoke from the crystal was felt by Fades far and wide. They corrupted Rick to the point where it is hard to tell if he is still human. The blood he in his body applies corruption to those hit by techniques where his blood is present. E rank blood applies 1, D applies 2, C applies 3 and so forth. If someone were to receive a blood transfusion from Rick they would immediately be dosed with 50 points of corruption in their body.

Archetype:
Stats:
tab Power: ☆☆
tab Agility: ☆☆☆☆☆
tab Intelligence: ☆☆
tab Chakra: ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Chakra Pool: 590
Chakra Materialization: Red aura
Chakra Elements:
tab • Suiton
Stamina Pool: 375
Skills:
tab
tab
tab
Proficiencies:
tab • Unarmed Combat: Defensive > A
________What Do You Possess
Inventory:
tab • Ex Machina Prototype Mark IV: A simple on the outside that displays to the user information such as, wind, distance between user and objects the user is focusing his or her eyes on, heart rate and on the outside displays emojis such as: :C, C:, biggrin , D:, :[, [:, :>, :<, :^D, etc
tab • Venom and Viper: Medium sized Chokutos that store up to 20mg of blood within each blade. Upon cutting into flesh releases by pressing a button on hilt.
tab
tab
tab

________What Do You Know
Limitations:
Ninjutsu 7/19
Genjutsu 0/10
Bukijutsu Stages 08/08
Taijutsu Stages 0/0
Talents 1/10
Recipes 0/0
Skill Points 0/0
Proficiency Points 07/07

Sobagai Deba Sentou
tab • Stage E through B

Santoryu:
tab • Stage E through B
tab

[Shigure Souen]:
tab • Stage E through C
tab

Maruton:
tab •Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
Strength: --
Speed: --
Description: When in danger the Shinobi will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the Shinobi to quickly flee and hide while the object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.The substitution technique can only be performed four [4] times per battle and you must be near an object roughly the same size as your character. Other roleplayers' characters (unless willing) cannot be used as a substitute. Spawning random, faceless characters to use as substitutes is not permitted. All clones, with the exception of the standard clone, may be used in substitution.
tab • Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
Strength: --
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The Shinobi will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the Shinobi will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance. As such, an 'air' or 'feeling' will pervade the area before usage. Maximum of 1 mile. Further mileage requires 1 D-ranked per each mile. Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] in any form can only be used three [3] times per battle.
tab •Kumoryuu Uragiri [ Cloud Style Reverse Slash ]
Strength: C
Speed: C
Official Description: Quickly drawing a weapon, the user will launch themselves into the air as a feint towards one target, but will then do a backwards slash to attack the other targets who were in pursuit. The user jumps into the air and then sends out a burst of Chakra to spin around in a direction of choice. Increases the next weapon attack Speed moderately. Does not need hand signs.
tab •Kumoryuu Omotegiri [ Cloud Style Front Slash ]
Official Description: Quickly drawing a weapon, the user will unleash a cutting slash attack against the targets directly in front of her. Channels Chakra to increase the next weapon attack Strength moderately. The attack is capable of breaking light armor. Requires no hand signs.
tab • Kumoryuu Mikazukigiri [ Cloud Style Crescent Moon Slash ]
Official Description: Quickly drawing a weapon, the user will launch themselves into the air to unleash a spinning slash which can strike multiple targets within the weapon's range. This technique creates a trail of Chakra from the sword's tip through the air. The trail retains the cutting properties of the blade and extends from the starting point of the technique to wherever the slash ends. Requires an upkeep of half the original cost to continue after the first post. Requires no hand signs.

tab

Saiketsu:
tab • All of Bloodline techniques

Suiton:
tab • Uo Tsuba [Fish Spit]
Strength: E
Speed: E
Description: A simple jet of water shot from the mouth. It can hit with enough force to stun you if it hits properly. It can be done up to 5 times in succession, or one jet can be shot. To give an example of its power, Mist academy students usually use this technique to play a game much like tag. Each of the five hits possible per use of the technique reduces the opponent's activation for the following post by one [1]. If three of the five hit, the opponent is stunned for the following post.
tab • Hachi Shokushu [Eight Tentacles]
Strength: D
Description: A skill in which is used to give the user additional limbs. Gathering chakra into the water, the user can create up to eight arms upon their back that resemble the tentacles of an octopus. Approximately six feet in length, and are capable of attacking in all directions. For an upkeep of half the original cost, the technique can be continued past the first post.

tab • Mizu no Yoroi [Water Armor]
Description: A thin layer of water covers the user’s whole body. At the basic requirements, it gives protection against fire techniques by dampening the effects, as well as nullifying some Taijutsu attacks. While the armor is on, it constantly draws out small amounts of the user’s chakra, and thus can only be kept up for a limited time. Capable of blocking Taijutsu and Bukijutsu techniques of up to C rank if simple, and D rank if complex. For an upkeep of half the original cost, the technique can be continued past the first post.

tab •Shokushu Rendan Kyouran [Tentacle Barrage Fury]
Description: A skill which is used to attack the opponent from various angles. Around the opponent, eight tentacles emerge all created from water. These tentacles having a mind of their own much like bunshins, which will come down and attack the opponent in utter desperation to attack them. These tentacles can be attacked and destroyed, but that just makes openings for the tentacles to attack. Requires knowing Hachi Shokushu [Eight Tentacle]. This is an upgrade of Hachi Shokushu and takes the same slot as the D-rank version once learned. Either version can be used for the appropriate version's cost.

tab • Mizu Oni Kuike [Water Demon’s Appetite]
Description: A skill which utilizes the water around the opponent for it to work. Below the opponent, a head made of water emerges and tries to swallow up the opponent, having sharp dagger like teeth. If the initial chomp misses the opponent, a tongue will emerge to wrap around the opponent to try and pull them back under for a second attempt.
tab • Gousuiwan no Jutsu [ Strong Water Arm Technique ]
Strength:
Speed:
Official Description: Suiton • Gousuiwan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Using his ability to transform his body into water, Suigetsu will reform his arm in a more muscular form. This stronger arm allows him to deliver more powerful swings with his head cleaver sword.
Guild Description: See official description. Shaping water around the user's arm gives a heavy increase to strength when using that limb. For an upkeep of half the original cost, the technique can be continued past the first post.
tab • Suitenhoufutsu [ Sky and Water Convergence ]
Strength:
Speed:
Official Description: Suiton • Suitenhoufutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The Shinobi first does a string of hand seals, which causes water to rise from the ground and surround the target. Ruiga can then use this water to drown his target or as a medium to call forth his fish summons. Because Ruiga uses groundwater to create the Jutsu, if he is in a rocky area, he will have difficulty utilizing this technique.
Guild Description: Creates a prison of water around a target that floats a few feet above the ground. The bubble pushes those caught in it toward the center, isolating them from outside elements. Prison lasts until target dies or it is broken. Victim will likely pass out after four [4] to five [5] posts.

Talents
tab • Name: Double Step
Duration // Upkeep: Instantaneous
Requirement(s): D-rank training in Unarmed: Defensive Proficiency, [5] Agility.
Description: A rapid movement that can be used to either increase the speed of the next move by a half [.5] rank, or reduce dodge cost by a half [.5] rank. This is done by quickly taking another step in the movement process, allowing for rapid change in direction, or a short, powerful burst of extra speed.

tab
tab
Custom:

Blood Clot: Rick builds up a large bulge of blood in a specific area in his body. The size varies depending on how much chakra he invests. D rank makes a baseball sized bulge, C rank makes the bulge melon sized, B ranked makes it as big as a basket ball, A rank doubles in size and S rank triples the size. The bulge if popped sprays blood toward the enemy.

Red mist: Rick expels blood from his pores creating a dense mist obscuring vision.

Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games