Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Calm in the Eye of the Storm (Kutar + Liat)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:36 pm
Honestly, there was little Kutar remembered of last night, but she woke with the feeling in her body that suggested a good, physically exhausting night. Waking up with a green nose NOT shoved in her face was nice. It meant that the languid morning was a lovely thing that could happen. Her hand slowly moved to grace the figure next to her, a healer's hands soft and sure as she traced a shoulder, skin. Whoever this was, they were not a candidate....which was nice. A rare thing, during a gold flight, to end in her bed with someone that wasn't younger in some way. The Greenrider liked her age....It was a mark of how well she plied both her trade and her fighting skill.

There was a slight memory, of her simply finding this person, and then spending her time, learning them. It had not been the frenzied pitch of youth. It had been slow, and deliberate. She'd liked that. Smiling, she leaned down to kiss Liat's hair, care taken to move a bit of her hair back. "Are you up?"

Masterharper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:51 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

The lovely caress on her shoulder helped roue Liat from her deep sleep. She blinked a bit, trying to slowly piece together the events of the night previous. She remembered being roused by the screaming gold and the corresponding lust that went with it; while Orioth had kept her up to date on the flight, the dark-haired woman had found herself leaving her weyr in search of...something. She barely remembered the rain, much less what happened there after; all she knew now was that she felt good, rested, and satisfied.

She focused, once more, on the sensation of the caress upon her shoulder, and pushed herself further from sleep. Liat recognized the blankets, the bed, the weyr -- she must have returned with a guest. Mmm. Bits and pieces of the night prior were coming back together -- and from what she remembered, Liat was more and more pleased. It had been a nice night, and she could only hope that her bedmate felt the same.

The kiss upon her hair, and the question, caused the tattooed woman to finally roll closer to her companion. She looked up at Kutar, who was being kind in the morning afterglow. "Mmm, I can be," she confessed with a small, sleepy smile. "I'm usually a morning person -- but after our night, I think I'm content to linger a bit today. I wouldn't mind the extra company, if you weren't in a rush." She let her arm reach out to slip more firmly about the other. She wasn't shy, and unless the stranger in her bed ha any objections, Liat planned to see how their morning might go.

It wasn't often she woke to such a lovely woman after a flight.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces