Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply [金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region
鉄 Tsukihara Forest || South-West Branch Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:14 pm
[Image Coming Soon]

[鉄]____The ____Tsukihara____Forest ____[鉄]
Rest_____And_____Relaxation

______________A r e a ... D e s c r i p t i o n ||
____ The Land of Iron is rife with Yokai of all variations, from Fade to Sprite and everything in between. It is a constant struggle for survival where failure meant worse than death, it meant enslavement of your very soul. And yet here...here it is different. A glen, with rich grass spreading across a large field of rolling hills, surrounded by a dense, rich forest that spreads for miles lay here, where the great Ice Dragon fell. Titanic ice sculptures that hum day and night an unnatural tune that snares the mind. This and more dot the south western branch of the Tsukihara Forest, one of eight section of the forest that spreads out and encircles the immediate land about Tsukiharahana itself. It is said that this particular section of the forest is rather peaceful compared to its counterparts, for there seems to be a sort of natural repellent for Fades hidden somewhere naerby.

______________P o i n t s ... O f ... I n t e r e s t ||
____???
____???
____???
____???

______________N e a r b y ... L o c a t i o n s ||
____???
____???
____???

______________K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
____???
____???
____???

______________U n k n o w n D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
____???
____???
____???
____???

______________R u l e s ||
____Animals are much greater in number here, more plentiful, but so too are the unnatural beasts. Any random encounter generated will result in double the quantity of creatures.
____
____

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:51 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

→→ A new dawn rose over the cold lands of the Iron Born, bringing with it a crisp, clean wind that carried the scent of earth and pines. Chill though the wind was, it promise a day free of storms, a calm day, peaceful, kept so by the enormous trees that border the forest clearing. The grass, a shade of white green that bore tips of red and indigo, rose to a height that many would find uncomfortable, being knee height in places to as tall as the hips, not that any who remained here would understand that description. And so the wind passed through it all, waves spreading in even, perfect form, broken only by the chrysalises of the ancient ones, those who the more intelligent knew as the Dreamers. Animals lay around them, for it was here they could feel some reprieve from the wind, with some stacked on top of each other and others, larger than many, stood straight and cast a shadow that made it perfect for entire families of animals to live under.
→→ Until the first crack, anyway.
→→ The cries from the distance woke the animals, for they, too, felt it: the Dreamers were becoming Wakers. The stirring brought a strange lack of reaction from the world, for here all was quiet, but the world outside? Howls in the distance calling for blood, and the drums, drums that had been silent for years, began to beat the rhythm of war. They knew, as the animals knew, that the world was about to once more be plunged into chaos.
→→ The crystals shattered, their inhabitants spilled onto the earth as animals of many varieties fled for their lives. They were waking to a world that was unforgiving, for even as their first breaths were taken the drums were silenced, the cries ceased, and the Land of Iron held its collective breaths to see just what the first men in centuries would do.

Quote:

malavaes

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image
¤ Keiko Nara ¤

Sunagakure l Nara Clan
l Katon l Fuuton l

Keiko was in the hot desert village. Her hand shielded her light grey eyes from the sun as she was off to find the rainforest so she can draw beautiful pictures of the landscape. She loved drawing. It helps to set her mind to ease. But then, an annoying pain had struck. She needed to go to the bathroom. That was the last thing she had remembered. For reasons unknown, she was crystallized at an early age. At least the pain was gone. She ... remembered nothing. All she remembered was breathing. Up and down. Up and - 'Everything is so loud...' Keiko thought to herself as she started to stirr. Then a loud crack jolted her body as she fell onto the soft meadow below. Gasping and sputtering as a grass went up in her mouth as she spat it out and pushed the one up in her nose away. 'What the-' She stopped as she looked around. Gasping as she glanced left and right. This isn't Suna!? Wait, was she already at the rainforest? How did she get here so fast? Hold up, it was too cold to be a rainforest! The cold temperature outside did not do well with her hot body. She got up quick and cringed in pain. The pain snapped the Nara from confusion and figuring out where she was to the need to release. "Oh my god.." She started as she started to do an odd dance of some sort. Slightly panicking, the pixie cut hair female started to find a spot. It would be bad if she peed now, without knowing where water was and it would get cold, fast. Her bladder was sending stabbing and shooting pains all over the body. 'I have to go, I really have to go...' Her eyes darted back towards the other person as she hoped it would take him longer to gather his breath as she ran off for few yards to find tall grass, dropped her bottoms, squatted, and let the hot steam finally be released from the full bladder. The grass was poking but she ignored it and was grateful that the grass was told enough to give her the privacy she needed.

Current Attire: Same as the one in the picture
                                                                          Actions:

Out of Caffine:

malavaes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:55 pm
Lanfaer

Lily Platypus

User Image

If Only They Could See My Vision.

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

"What will we do with the drunken whaler...What will we do with the drunken whaler...Sailing...Hmmmm~"
Toya's favorite song. It was the first thing that came to his mind upon his release. His body would fall flat on the grass. His grip tightening around a patch of grass as he slowly gained conscious. After years of hibernation the human body had to adapt before being fully functional once again. This was even more true for someone like Toya with a frail body. The sun that poked holes through the trees felt like hot coals against his pale skin. Toya quickly pulled away...Actually now that I think about it...Who awoke from the crystal prison?

Like a machine once the body knew it was ready everything started at once.
The boy's eyes shot open and he immediately took in a breath of fresh air.
Everything around him was deafening. The colors were vivid and life itself scared him. The explosion of information would take a few seconds to stabilize. The boy looked at his right palm and moved each of his fingers individually from his thumb to his pinkie. Complex movement! The boy wasn't brain dead after all that time after all. With his newly acquired skill he caressed the grass and felt it's soft, moist texture against his skin. By now the noise from the forest no longer pained him and his eyes grew used to the lighting. "Where am I?" He spoke. It appears that Atsuma was the one to leave the crystal. Or was Toya simply playing a game? Testing to see if others were around? "Hello?!" He shouted with a slight panic in his voice. Why didn't he just move? His body was fully functional. Atsuma was not meant to be a detriment like he is now. Just a mere illusion of innocence and naivete.
But this was too much. He'd finally find the courage to lift himself off the ground after no one answered his calls.

In his mind memories were swirling with inconsistency. He remembered bits and pieces, but many things were left blank. He knew his name was Atsuma...Oh dear. It appears that the boy believes he is truly Atsuma now. The long sleep has muddled his mind and caused him to remember things without order. Toya didn't exist. Or did he? Either way the boy began his journey walking straight forward. Each step creating a sense of satisfaction to his ears. Everything felt so alive! He'd finally stop and crouch instinctively at the sight of a woman. She too was hiding. But from what? Her squat positioning was odd and...Oh dear. She was peeing. Atsuma remembered that much. "Ah!" He shouted covering his eyes and standing up.

This will not do this will not do this will not do this will not do this will not do this will not do this will not do this will not do this will not do this will not do this will not do this will not do this will not do this will not do this will not do THIS WILL NOT DO! Atsuma isn't meant to be real! I created Atsuma! Agh this is all very frustrating. No worries. In time he will come to realize who he truly is. Toya Takahashi.

My Name Is Toya Takahashi.
Would You Like To See My World?

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:14 pm
User Image
¤ Keiko Nara ¤

Sunagakure l Nara Clan
l Katon l Fuuton l

Great. He was up and about. At least he had manners as he shielded his eyes away from her. That didn't stopped from the tanned woman from blushing however. "I'm sorry! One moment..." She glanced around for some kind of tissue. She didn't want to tear up her clothes this early. Taking a handful of grass, she did the best she could do and moved away from the spot as she pulled her clothing back up. Ugh. She feels gross now. What was going on. "I..." She stopped as she frowned. What was going on? "Look." Her eyes caught something. It was backpack. It looked like it may have been in the crystal with her or beside it. She took the one that was by her crystal and started to rummage through it. So many questions. At first, she did assume this man by her for moving her here, the earlier comment he made, it was obvious that he had no idea where he was. "Do you know what's going on?" The freckled face Nara finally asked as she pulled weather clothing from the sack as she removed only the cape like part of her outfit and put the warmer clothes over her normal one. "Is.. is this Konohagakure? I never been here.. it's beautiful." Yet, the grey eyed female kept an eye on the male's body language. She wanted to make sure that he had no intention to harm her as he shows none at the moment.

Current Attire: Same as the one in the picture
                                                                          Actions:

Out of Caffine:

malavaes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:29 pm
Lily Platypus

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

Atsuma didn't quite find any comfort in the fact that he was alone with the freckled woman. She didn't seem to be any more coherent in thought as he was. They were both lost in a field of green. At least if they were attacked by some wild animal she would blend in perfectly! While Atsuma on the other hand stuck out like a sore thumb. Why am I in a suit? He wondered. The boy found himself intrigued by the birds in the forest yet for some odd reason they would some times turn pale white for a brief moment. Must've been his eyes adjusting. Anyways he turned his attention back to the girl...She said 'look' and wouldn't you know it she had found supplies! They were right next to the area he had woken up in. He moved towards where he fell and found several random objects scattered about, but the most interesting was the spy glass. Observing it for a moment,
the boy put it up to his right and looked at the new world through it. "Wow."
He whispered to himself before hearing the girl make several questions.
"I don't remember what is happening." The boy stated plainly. His big innocent looking eyes piercing into her own. It was almost as if he were about to break into tears! "I've never been to Konohagakure. I'm from Sunagakure.
They don't let us gennin leave..." He admitted with a disappointed tone.
Then something crossed his mind. Where was his headband?

You are no longer a shinobi of the Hidden Sand Village you fool hahaah. This might be interesting if he doesn't end up dying. When I return it will all have been hassle free.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:21 pm

→→ The Iron Country is no ordinary land, and certainly not peaceful. Its story is bleak and helpless, an inevitable tragedy. It breaks people. Makes them grasp onto their most base human instincts to merely survive. When it's not the living terrors that roam its land, it's the biting cold that they control.

The two freshly-awakened humans would hear the sounds of roaring winds before actually feeling anything. The sound of being stuck in a wind tunnel but the feeling of a fresh breeze making its way through the forest. It'd be next to impossible to see what was going on beneath the cover of trees which blotted out a view of the sky. There'd be only the glimpse of snowfall peeking through before a crash akin to a thunder clap occurred near the group, sending many a tree falling and flying alike in its arrival. Without enhanced senses, it'd likely be impossible to see the face similar to that of an Eastern dragon as it slammed itself into the ground, its large body following suit. Fades, The land and its residents knew that the crystal prisons had shattered and humans once more walked the perpetually cold country. A furious cold would be their welcome. The snow white dragon kicked up a vicious blizzard as its body descended into the earth, lush greens and browns being overtaken in a matter of moments.

Needless to say, a suit and wear suitable for the desert wouldn't do much good when a sudden blizzard was tossed into the equation. Limited vision, inappropriate gear, the fact that the frost beast may have acted as a beacon for those who knew of humans but not where they resided...the land almost seemed to carry a spirit of sadism. There were ways to make it through the blizzard without having to leave the area, but then it'd be a matter of hiding from whatever vultures appeared in the aftermath. The caves and crevices within the forest had not yet filled with snow and would not for some time. All in all though, remaining near the ever-falling beast making its way through the earth like a drill was asking for an early death.

Though...perhaps knowing the origin of the snow could prove to be a boon, albeit a dangerous one.

malavaes

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:46 pm
¤ Keiko Nara ¤

Sunagakure l Nara Clan
l Katon l Fuuton l

While Keiko was checking out his supplies, she finished putting warm clothes on and felt so much more relieved. Her head turned towards the male in concern as she believed him. "Hey. It's okay. We'll figure it out..." Though, she can't just jump into conclusions. Yet, when he said he was from Sunagakure, she had the sudden desire to protect her comrade. IF he was actually from Sunagakure.. who knows. Right now, Keiko knows she won't survive on her own. With a deep exhale, she glanced around and as if on cue, the wind had picked up and the snow fell suddenly. The Nara winced at the sudden coldness and glanced towards the male. "Do you have warm clothing? Or a blanket? Put them on now! We... we have to find shelter! Let's go! While we walk, pick up any twigs, grass that is yellow, brown, or gold, we'll need them!" Keiko shouted over the roaring wind of a starting blizzard. Immediately, she threw her backpack over her shoulder as she made sure she had everything and finish zipped up the bag too. She made sure she stayed close to the white haired male as she picked up anything that could be useful for a fire as well keeping an eye out for some sort of shelter...

Current Attire: Warm thick coat, warm thick pants, warm boots, warm gloves, warm hoodie.
                                                                          Actions: Seeking shelter as well possibly fire feeding plants.

Out of Caffine:

malavaes

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:14 pm
Lily Platypus

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

The world, Atsuma had come to enjoy disappeared in the matter of seconds. It was as if he was the world was upset at his apparent interest in it's beauty. The only warning to this change being a loud clap. What had happened? The boy was stuck in a trance. His body motionless to the wrath of nature. His lips worded "The land knows we're awake." The girl beside him was yelling something yet her voice seemed distant. What had caused the sound? He wanted to find out. They had just awoken into a new world without any answers. What would they find? However the woman's voice slowly came back to him. She wanted to find shelter and create a fire due to the nature of her requests. "Y-Yeah...Of course." He replied hesitantly. The boy awkwardly put on the armor he found around his belongings and realized a flute had been there. His fingers traced the holes of the instrument slowly as if he was trying to remember something. The female's words slapped him back into reality again and he quickly followed her. Then the boy stopped again when he remembered of a special item he had found. The spyglass. Quickly, Atsuma aimed it at the general area of the noise and what he saw made him tremble. Something was digging into the earth ferociously. "We should go!" He announced running past the woman and grabbing her hand. "Now!"

This world is...Interesting. I do not remember of such beings from before. This is bad, I'm ill prepared for such a place. How unfortunate it would be for me to die to the numbing cold...This woman is proving to be very useful. Atsuma as he is right now has no idea how to survive in the wild.
Her death will come later.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:52 am

→→The earth trembled with each step they took, buckling as the titanic beast of ice and cold ripped into the earth with a terrifying ferocity. It hounded their steps, seeking to rip the ground out from beneath them with quake after quake after horrifying quake. Atsuma would hear it, the howling for blood mixed with the wind, for it was a noise he'd heard more than once in his life, and perhaps what might alarm him most was that this time? This time that rage, that hunger was aimed for him.
→→Keiko searched high and low, scanning as she could through the blizzard-like conditions, through the horror brought on by the monstrosity's digging. Where could they go? Where was there safety? Running, fleeing, the two fought for ground, and then...there! In the distance! Keiko would see it first, for her attention was most focused upon searching for such things. A cave, though the entrance was small, perhaps just large enough for them to struggle through, the interior looking to be invitingly dark and capable of warmth. A potential place to lay low and hide from the titan that had turned to bring a swift end to their movements.

malavaes

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:49 pm
¤ Keiko Nara ¤

Sunagakure l Nara Clan
l Katon l Fuuton l

Needless to say, the Nara was taken by surprise when he was just standing there with some.. object. Was that a spyglass? Before she could even answer, his cold hand gripped her gloved hand as he pulled her. Keiko was slightly surprised at this as she stumbled for a bit but regained her footing and went back to looking for things that can help start a fire and as well for some kind of shelter. Be it a treehouse, cave, hole in the bloody ground, something. Nothing, nothing, not- "There! Let's go now!" Keiko shouted as she found the cave as she ran towards it. If they made it safely, she would shoved Atsuma between the narrow cracks first, he was in more danger from the cold than she was. Once he slips through and there was enough room, Keiko, without hesitation, followed. With a sharp exhale, she glanced towards Astuma, "Are you okay?" Her ears heard the echos. Well. At least this was a decent sized cave. She had to settle down for a moment.

'I want to freak out. And cry. And beat the s**t out of him... what is going on? But I know. If I panic, I won't be able to focus... and he seems to be more upset than I. I have.. no we have to survive and find answers slowly.' Deep and slow breaths helped her a lot. "Okay.... I'm Kei." She smiled but it was too dark. Duh. Then she lowered her voice to a whisper, fearful that she may awaken some bear or something in this cave, she does not want to have that happen right now. "I'm going to go back out to see if I can find something to eat and start a fire... I want you to stay here, right by the entrance. Please.. don't wonder off. No offense, but you don't have the proper clothing to do that." She waited for his response, not knowing where he was standing.

Current Attire: Warm thick coat, warm thick pants, warm boots, warm gloves, warm hoodie.
                                                                          Actions:

Out of Caffine:

malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:22 pm
Lily Platypus

User ImageUser Image

Each step crunching beneath his feet as air froze the second it escaped his body. The creature he had seen through the spyglass turned on the adrenaline in his body. The only thing he could hear was the beating of his heart and his unsteady breathing. Things were developing way too quickly for his body to handle properly. The cold was steadily growing worse, but the adrenaline kept it out of his mind for the meanwhile. Then as if sent by God the woman spotted a small entrance to a cave. Atsuma felt a rush of happiness surge through him at the discovery.

This is frustrating. I have no control over ANYTHING! I have to watch this poor sob run away like a scared child. I need to begin working on some way to bring myself up to consciousness or at the very least push the boy towards remembering his heinous crimes. Maybe he will discover on his own.

Inside the cave, Atsuma's panting filled the otherwise silent cave with life. The world had quickly driven the two into hiding. It did not welcome them. What had happened during their sleep? "I'm fine..." Atsuma answered without looking at the woman. His eyes held a certain sadness now. The effects of adrenaline were wearing off. Images of the beast keep digging their way back into his mind. It almost felt like the creature wanted him specifically. Then seemingly to break the mood the once stranger told Atsuma her name. "I'm T-Atsuma." He replied. His initial stutter would be interpreted as a result of the cold. But it was in fact him almost saying his actual name. Toya.

When Kei proposed leaving the cave to go out and find things Atsuma's eyes widened and he quickly grabbed her arm with the meek strength he had at his disposal. "No! There's...There's something awful out there...I saw it with my spyglass. It wants to kill us!" His voice was panicked and the thought of being alone made him feel miserable .

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:32 am

→→Their voice echoed within the confines of the cave, spreading out and returning it to them moments later in distorted, warped ways. As their tones washed over the inky black of the cave a warm glow built, cast down from above. Orange in color, similar in hue to the natural warm light of a fire, it continued to grow in illumination until, at last, it revealed the confines of the room. A dry firepit, ancient, but filled with wood freshly cut and placed. And sitting upon a nearby log another figure, one dressed in grey robes and sitting with his knees to his chest for warmth. As the lights blazed it became more apparent that there seemed to be an almost unnatural heat here, though it was enough to keep the cave warm.
→→

malavaes

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:06 pm

As the pair entered the space in search of shelter from the cold, the figure that sat within sat up slightly straighter, and then leaned forward, hunching over the firepit. From one sleeve emerged a human looking hand holding a stick of black material that was likely flint. However, from the other, a long purplish black claw extended. The figure struck the claw against the flint, causing a spark, although the tinder didn't catch immediately. It took a few tries, but smoke began to rise as embers caught the dry grass and twigs and the fire slowly came to life. Seemingly satisfied the robed figure sat back, and glanced at the pair watching him. He turned only enough to reveal a single eye, glowing with a faint yellow light. Locks of messy straw-colored hair fell around deeply tanned skin. He gestured at the firepit. "You're welcome to join me. We should be safe here until they've been satiated." Regardless of whether or not the two knew what he meant, he turned his attention back to building the fire.

malavaes

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:42 am
Royal Taorito

User ImageUser Image

Just like that, she was gone into the endless white of the Iron Country. A land made for the secluded samurai. Atsuma would not remember this for he could barely remember who he himself was. Memories of past events all mixed together in his mind causing him to believe he was the actual lie he showed to the world. Now he was lying to not only the world but himself. Ironic truly and just as soon as the woman had left another being appeared. The boy looked towards the figure with a sudden surge of fear. He had escaped the wrath of the creature that had chased him and was now alone with another soul in the land of the damned. He observed the robed figure in silence watching his movements in silence. Atsuma couldn't go back outside to the unforgiving cold and creatures after his throat. He couldn't discern too much about the individual's person or make out what he was doing, but when the fight was lit, Atsuma understood what was going on. When the person called for him to join he thought long and hard about it. He did feel awfully cold. Cautiously he approached the person who shared the cave with him. Each step reminding Atsuma he was alone and still weak from waking up from whatever imprisoned him. He wanted Keiko to return but something told him she wouldn't..."H...Hello. My name is Atsuma. Is this your cave?" He asked nervously while approaching himself to the flame's heat. Immediately a sensation of pleasure filled his body as the heat soothed his numb muscles. "Thank you for the fire..."

I need to regain my bearings quickly. This new land is going to end me before I can come back and take it as my own. The girl is probably dead.
                                                          Fool. Who in their right mind would go back outside in such a chaotic environment? If only Atsuma would've killed her and taken her clothing for the cold.

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff