Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:44 pm
User Image

User Image
Blessed.

That was the only word that came to mind. She couldn't be happier and Rio couldn't be prouder. The two of them were pleased as could be about their bundles of joy and it was high time for them to get out and see the rest of the pride and meet the other families.

Kahini and Rio were quite proud of their large bundle of babies. It was a testament to everything they had gone through before meeting one another.

Helios was running between his parents legs as the small horde met up with one of the other families that had just had cubs of their own.

"What are we doing?" He asked curiously looking up at his father and then mother. "You will see soon enough." Rio said as the other litter came into view.

Kahini was excited, the other family had their litter just around the same time so the cubs were all the same age and this meant play dates galore and breaks for the four adults. "Who are they mamma?" He asked as he saw them coming into view.

Esme on the other paw was just a ways behind them and no one had noticed quite yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:02 am
User ImageJioni sighed softly as she looked over her brood, trying to keep them all together without losing one as they walked to meet Kahini and Rio. It was quite fortuitous that the Great Lion had willed it that their cubs were born almost at the same time, just a few days apart but still in the same class. It was almost like one big litter and now that they could see and move about on their own, it was time to let them meet.

"This way," she said, leading her cubs to the opening where she and the other parents had agreed to let them meet. She gave a little smile to the other proud mother and father as her own cubs tumbled out of the underbrush.

Nyota was the first to emerge from the low bushes and shrubs, her dark eyes taking in the sight before her. Oh! More cubs! She darted forward without fear, a huge grin on her face.

"Hi! Oh wow, there's a lot of you...I'm Nyota!" she said to anyone who was listening.

Tagging the fam! You don't have to RP here, just giving you the option to.
Kimaria

nessiaing

Lithiasaur

Fairy Snails

mouselet

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image

Europa didn't know quite what to expect! Her parents had all the sudden rallied her and her siblings up with the promise of a fun and exciting day ahead of them. Ugh! That could mean a million and one things! It was so vague and left all of the on the edge of the seats she absolutely hated it!

"Mother..." She whined softly as she struggled to keep up with her short, unusually stubby legs working as hard as they could to match the larger strides of her family. "What is going on?"

As it were have it her answer came and found them!

Europa's eyes widened at the sight of the unfamiliar cub coming barreling towards them. Taking a cautious step back she half-hid her body behind her father's large back legs. "Nyota?" She echoed softly, her fluffy ears perking up with interest. "I-I'm Eur-Europa." She stammered out nervously before ducking behind her fathers legs once again. Using her back legs she kicked her brother, nudging him forward to take the center stage. "Thi-this is Helios!"

SilverLutz

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:44 pm
User ImageShe had been trailing behind slowly, just because she really wasn't sure how she felt about meeting another family. She wasn't too far behind her twin and Helios though and she swallowed a little bit as she watched Europa nudge Helios forward like tribute.

She came up behind her twin and leaned against her. "I think that was the smart way to go." She said watching their brother basically take the spotlight.

Helios was suddenly pushed forward by a sister. "HEY!" He exclaimed but it was too late. There he was, in-between the crowd. "As my sister Europa said, I am Helios." He gave his sister a narrowed look but other than that did nothing. Sisters, what was he to do with them. "I do have a lot of siblings... Nyota is a pretty name." He offered the dark colored female with a shy smile.

The two adults moved to the side and joined Jioni. "How is parenthood treating you?" Kahini asked her with a smile as she watched the dark female interacting with her children. Rio sorta stayed silent, he'd let the ladies talk. He realized he should probably branch out a bit more, make some friends within the pride.

While he loved his mate to death, she seemed to make friends easier than he did. He'd have to change that.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:56 am
Nyota watched with excitement as more cubs came into view, mostly white but with pale markings. It was a far cry from her own pelt which was mostly black, but she liked the contrast. It would be easy to tell who was from which family, at least! Three of the siblings moved forward with the young male at the forefront. The twins hung back a bit which was funny to her. Did they think she was going to attack them?

"Hi," she said, addressing Helios with a grin. "Thanks. Do your sisters think I'm gonna pounce them or something?" she added with a little giggle. She just might, but only if they wanted to play!

Jioni glanced away from her daughter as Kahini and Rio moved to stand near her. The question made her chuckle softly and roll her eyes fondly towards Nyota.

"It's a pawful, to be sure, but one that I am enjoying. Now that they're old enough to leave the den it's not as bad." She had been going a bit stir-crazy when they had been nursing, eager to get out of the den and stretch her legs. Now it was hard to keep tabs on all of them at once but at least she could get some fresh air in the process.

AstoriaFallen

Pollack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:41 pm
SilverLutz

As the female spoke she gave a hearty laugh. "I completely understand that feeling." She was so thrilled when they were able to go forth from their home, it had begun to become cramped with their numbers and she had felt almost suffocated. Rio had to sleep outside a few nights because of how little room they had given their numbers, it was very heartfelt what he did for their family. "I can tell you it was no picnic, but I would do it again in a heartbeat." He beamed proudly, he really hadn't cared about having to sleep outside a bit. Just meant they'd have to find a bigger home for next time.

"At least they're all going to be well watched over here." She said knowing that as long as they were in these lands her family would be safe and healthy.

He looked back at them and back at her. "Maybe they're just shy." He teased his siblings with a grin.

Esme was the only one who hadn't been introduced and she felt the need to get her name out there. "I'm Esme." She said from behind her brother.

Watching the cubs he smiled, he never knew he could feel such love before and being a parent had brought him that and the pale purple male couldn't be prouder.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:16 am
"Mm. I have no doubt they'll be well taken care of here," Jioni said with a nod of agreement. They had been blessed to be born in the upper-middle class, not quite as high as Jioni herself but high enough that they would have a good, easy life ahead of them. She would have loved them just as much if they had been born slaves but the Great Lion had smiled upon them during their births.

"It will be interesting to watch them all grow. They were born so close together," she murmured, watching as her dark daughter interacted with Kahini's paler cubs.

Nyota peeked around Helios' legs to the two cubs and grinned at them broadly. Hopefully it wasn't too big of a grin, though. She didn't want to startle them!

"Hi," she said as the last cub introduced herself. "Esme, Helios, and Europa. More names to remember...but more friends to play with, too!" She lowered herself to the ground a bit, her rump in the air, tail wiggling back and forth.

"You guys wanna play?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:21 am
It was true, there were no doubts that the children would be safe here. At least that was the hope. Rio had seen much outside the lands and was hoping that their children would never witness any of it here.

"I agree, the Great Lion smiled down upon them to place them together like that." Kahini said with a soft smile.

Esme watched as the dark head peeked around her brothers legs and she gave a small wave of her paw. "At least our names aren't crazy long." She commented moving a little closer to the darker female.

"What do you want to play?" Helios asked curiously, they could play tag, hide and seek, and anything really. He wasn't sure what games she knew.

"I would like to play." Esme nodded her head in agreement as she watched the darker female, she was almost like their purple sister. She was by far the darkest in the litter.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:12 am
Jioni nodded slightly as she watched the cubs, an amused smile on her face as they lost their shyness. She could always count on Nyota to jump in to any situation ready to go. She reminded her of herself in more ways than she could count.

When the agreement to play came Nyota scrunched up her face, trying to think of something good. Tag was fun, but it was better when there were more cubs. Hide and seek was okay, but she had just done that with her siblings and she wanted to do something more...adventurous. An idea came to her and she lifted her ears in delight, spinning to the adults with a wide grin.

"Mom! Can we go swim in the water hole?" she asked, her tail swaying back and forth with how pleased she was at the idea.

Jioni's brows rose and she glanced at the other two parents, clearly looking for their approval as well. "It's all right with me so long as your new friends are allowed to go." She wouldn't mind moving their little meeting elsewhere.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:59 pm
SilverLutz
wrap it up in your next post?

Everyone was silent it seemed as thoughts raced to think of something in which they could all do that would be fun, however Nyota beat them to the punchline when asking her mother about going to the water hole. Kahini looked over towards the other female and gave a smile and a nod, "I have no issues with it." She was getting a little thirsty anyway. Rio was alright with it as well, "You guys can go on ahead, but be careful." He said to Helios and Esme who beamed with delight. "I suppose that means we should move along with them." Chuckling he walked after the bounding cubs.

"Come on Nyota, we'll race you!" The two said together with a smile, excited to get to play with their new friends.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:23 pm
As Kahini and Rio agreed, Jioni gave a little nod to the cubs who were clearly already excited about the chance of swimming. "Very well. We can go," she said with a smile. She remembered what it was like to be a cub, finding everything exciting and new. In a few hours they'd be zonked out snoozing in the den, but for now it seemed as though they had unlimited energy.

"Yesssssssssss," Nyota said, jumping around in delight before turning to grin at her two companions. Helios and Esme were already challenging her to a race and she couldn't possibly say no, so with a laugh and a 'can't catch me!' she was off into the underbrush, twisting and tripping and avoiding as many branches and rocks as she could. She was SO gonna win!

Jioni chuckled softly but took up the rear after the cubs and the other two adults, glad that they seemed to hit it off so well.

AstoriaFallen
Fin

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces