Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Am I…| Yami... Yami Uchiha was what they called me.
How Old Am I…| Sixteen... I think
What Gender Am I...| I have a pe... Male.
When Was I Born...| Fifth... November... Maybe.
What Are My People...| Dead...
What Frame Am I...| Weak... Skinny... I was called.
How Tall Am I...| 5'8"
And How Heavy...| 120 lbs
What Do I Look Like...| A dead body... With red eyes.
Where Am I From...| Konoha?
Did I Belong...| Uchiha [Pending]

What Am I Like...: Loving, kind and huggable, always there for the ones he cares about, trustworthy and an oath keeper, will always fight for Justice.

Masochistic, anti-social. All these things say I'm loco. Masochistic, suicidal. All these things make me homicidal. Masochistic, anti-social. All these things say I'm loco".Masochistic, suicidal. All these things make me homicidal... Oh. Sorry about that, just rumbling on... Oh right about myself, I guess they would say I'm the average teen going through that phase but little do they know the darkness that goes on inside my head.

In truth, people say I'm a schemer, that I use others for my own benefit, that I lie and cheat to get what I want... Isn't that what being human is all about? Survival? Rising up above the ones that have looked down on you even if they are dead and won't see what you've become at the end. So how about at the end of our road you tell me what you think of me?

What Did I Believe In...: "I had strings but now I'm free. I got no strings holding me down. There are no strings on me."

What Am I Good At...: {Your Strengths. At least three [3]}
What Am I Terrible At...: {Weaknesses. Must be equal to the number of Strengths you’ve written}
What Do I Fear...: {Everyone has them. These need not be phobias, but these are fears that help guide the personality. They must actually influence your character in some way. Certain ones that are for granted, such as “Death” or “Loss of Companions” are givens. Unless these somehow drive a specified character flaw/strength in Personality, they do not count}
What Era Am I From...: Era of Division
What Have I Experienced...: {Personal History. See [Eras] for some Guild Canon assistance}

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...} Disgrace... A disgrace to my family's name.
How Experienced Was I...| E - rank.
How Do I Experience Life...|
• {First Class}
• {Second Class}
• {Third Class // First Prestige}
• {Third Class // Second Prestige}
How Do I View It...|
• {List Disciplines Here}

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
• Shadow Puppeteer: When using the puppets as a part of a Genjutsu, the Chakra strings become part of the background. To perceive them, the opponent must be higher than Yami's Experience Rank, or utilize Kai.
• Nightmare Puppets: When using a puppet as the main focus of a genjutsu the puppets would be in perfct sync with the genjutsu itself. To perceive them, the opponent must be higher than Yami's Experience Rank, or utilize Kai. The upkeep of this is lowered by 10cp

What Are My Limitations...|
Chakra Pool → 100
→→• Sickly Purple
→→• A wooden doll
→→→• Katon
→→→• Raiton
Stamina Pool → 100
Archetype → Magician
»» +100 Chakra
»» +100 Stamina
»» +125 Ryo
»» +1 Stage [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
»» +2 Ninjutsu Slots
»» +1 Proficiency Point
»» +1 Skill Point
Statistics
→→→Power → ☆☆ (2)
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆☆ (4)
→→→Intelligence → ☆☆ (2)
→→→Chakra → ☆☆☆☆ (4)

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp

What Have I Laid Claim To...|
• {Leave blank for now}

What Skills Have I Learned...| [11]
• Poison Making ► 6
• Bomb Making ► 5

What Am I Proficient In...| [3]
• Single Handed Small Weapons ► E
• Single Handed Small Weapons: Kukri ► E

What Can I Do...|
Ninjutsu → 00 // 02
Genjutsu → 00 // 04
Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 02
Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 01
Skill Points → 11 // 11
Proficiency Points → 02 // 03

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
What Do I Carry...|

• Normal Clothing ► 25 Ryo
        • Backpack ► 2 Ryo
        • Weather Clothing ► 35 Ryo
        • Oiled Waterskin ► 1 Ryo
        • Bedroll ► 6 Ryo
        • Light Armor [D - Ranked, Scale 20] ► 30 Ryo
        • 2x Kukri [Durability 30] ► 20 Ryo
        • 5x Whetstone ► .5 Ryo

What Techniques Do I Possess...|
Quote:

Maruton:

Katon:

Raiton:
•Raikou Henge no Jutsu [Lightning Transformation Technique]
Strength: E
Speed: B
Description: When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. The transformation automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target: being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may cause temporary paralysis [lasting one post]. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterward. This technique can be used in conjunction with other Jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state. The user can dispel the technique at any time.

Sharingan

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
• {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:06 pm
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
tab Who Am I…| [FILE 001 FOUND] Terumi
tab How Old Am I…| [FILE 002 CURRUPTED]
tab What Sex Am I...| [FILE 003 FOUND] Male
tab What Do I Look Like...| [FILE 004 FOUND]
tab What Are My People...| [FILE 005 CURRUPTED]
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| [FILE 006 CURRUPTED] An Teaghlach
tab Where Am I From...| [FILE 007 CURRUPTED]
tab How Tall Am I...| [FILE 008 FOUND] 123cm
tab And How Heavy...| [FILE 009 FOUND] 25kg
tab What Frame Am I...| [FILE 010 FOUND] Super light
tab What Was I to My Home...} [FILE 011 CURRUPTED]
tab How Experienced Was I...| [FILE 012 FOUND] E
tab What Am I Like...: [FILE 013 FOUND] Terumi's feline appearance belies his true age as a beastkin who has lived for over a century. Having seen the world before the Dark War, during it, and after it, Terumi's outlook on life is unique, and he plays the part of a mentor who has helped guide those who come to him. This role has come naturally to him as he has taught many and looked after them all throughout their adolescence; from fighting to cooking, Terumi has done his best to fill a parental role.

Cheerful in a way befitting an old man, Terumi's jovial outlook on life is infectious, and he wants nothing more than peace for his friends. Although his speech is generally rough, his sense of humanity is better than most humans, and it does not take much to emotionally sway him. Regardless of his status, Terumi has experienced prejudice and hatred because of his species, but that has not dulled the outlook he has. Regardless of those he meets, Terumi treats them with the same warmth.

Despite all his warmth and jovial nature, Terumi is capable of hatred, which is primarily directed at those that harm his friends.
tab What Did I Believe In...: [FILE 014 FOUND]
tab What Do I Fear...: [FILE 015 FOUND]
    tab • Knowing how it felt to lose those he loved, Terumi does not wish to feel that again.
    tab • Having hightened senses was always part of his life so losing them have always been a constant fear.
    tab • Honorable to a fault to those he has made friends with.
tab What Are My Strengths...: [FILE 016 FOUND]
    tab • Agile like a cat so they say.
    tab • Hightened senses like a cat.
    tab • Quiet movement like thr wind or a cat.
tab What Are My Weaknesses...: [FILE 017 FOUND]
    tab • Lacking in brute strength.
    tab • Relaying too much in his hightened senses.
    tab • His missing eye, there's a blind spot there somehwere.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
tab What Era Am I From...: [FILE 018 CURRUPTED]
tab When Was I Born...| [FILE 019 FOUND] 21st September
tab What Have I Experienced...: [FILE 020 FOUND] Terumi was born to a small beastkin clan in the depths of Japan's mountains. His birth name was Mitsuyoshi. He has two younger brothers - Tomonori and Munefuyu, and came into the service of Clavis Alucard. When the Dark War began, Mitsuyoshi and his brothers survived the advent of the Black Beast, escaping Japan to a different country; their homeland was destroyed by the United Nations as they launched a barrage of nuclear attacks on Japan in a vain attempt to kill it. During their migration, the brothers and the rest of the survivors took the Hihiirokane, a sacred blade passed through their generations. Many of Mitsuyoshi's brethren died fighting against the Beast.

An unknown country offered Mitsuyoshi the chance to use his incredible genes to create an entirely new species that could combat the Beast. He agreed and the Kaka were created. The brothers also came across half-beastkin and gave them a home in their new village. Clavis gave Mitsuyoshi the mission to investigate Relius Clover.

Mitsuyoshi watched as Tomonori ventured into an underground room in their hidden village. Following, he saw his brother grab the Hihiirokane, but the older brother did not chastise him. Mitsuyoshi calmly asked what he was planning to do with it, knowing that the sword was seen as a glimmer of hope among the survivors of the clan. Tomonori answered he was going to use it to cut down his targets, Kazuma Kval and Yuuki.

He let his brother go, telling him to strike down his target without fail, although he was concerned that Tomonori was not bringing anyone to help in his mission. This was the last time Mitsuyoshi ever saw his younger brother, as Tomonori was viciously murdered by Kazuma.

Some period of time later, Mitsuyoshi was travelling through a forest near a port town in order to travel to Japan. Clavis had given him the mission to find Shuichiro Ayatsuki and bring him back to the Alucard Castle. He kept to himself, but saw a man near a young woman, and attacked the boy under the impression that he was attacking her. They briefly battled, although Mitsuyoshi was confused when the man began to talk about someone called Terumi having defeated the Black Beast. Their battle was cut short by the girl, and Mitsuyoshi sheathed his blade. The duo introduced themselves as Ragna the Bloodedge and Celica A. Mercury - they explained that they had become lost and that Ragna was suffering from amnesia. Despite Ragna's cutting words, Mitsuyoshi shrugged them off, and had to explain that he was not related to the Terumi that Ragna kept mentioning. Upon learning that Celica is Shuichiro's daughter, the trio decided to head to Japan together, although Mitsuyoshi made it clear that he was hunting down the scientist, not saving him.

In the evening of the same night, Celica, Ragna, and Mitsuyoshi rented out rooms in an inn and had dinner before the beastkin left to gather intelligence. The following morning, they left for Japan; using his influence as one of Clavis' employees, Mitsuyoshi was able to secure transport from United Nations officials, also finding and becoming acquainted with the leader of the naval base at the port town. The three of them were transported in the back of a pickup truck across the barren landscape. He listened to Celica talk about life possibly returning to the country in hundreds of years, and the group soon entered an area where they had to wear masks to protect them from the nuclear radiation. They had arrived close to the Seioudai Sampling Laboratory where Shuichiro had once worked, and begun to explore.

Entering a courtyard in the facility, they were met by a Remnant of the Black Beast itself. Angered by its presence and feeling a responsibility to face it after everything it had done to his brethren, Mitsuyoshi futilely fought against the Remnant before being soundly defeated - he could not land a scratch on it with his claws or his sword. The monster enveloped him, and was pushed back by Ragna. The injuries were severe, and Mitsuyoshi lost the use of his right eye from the encounter. Celica desperately tried to heal the wounds with her healing sorcery, but was unsuccessful - thankfully, Rachel Alucard appeared and teleported them to the Alucard Castle where Mitsuyoshi would receive treatment. Within the castle, Valkenhayn R. Hellsing immediately carried Mitsuyoshi to the inner sanctum where he received treatment for his battered body. Clavis forced him to stay within its grounds to recover from his injuries.

After recovering, Mitsuyoshi stalked Ragna and Celica as they made their way to Shuichiro's lab, also seeing that they had made companions in Trinity Glassfille and Nine. He saw Shuichiro die and watched as the group discussed Kushinada's Lynchpin. Deciding that the Lynchpin was far too important to the Dark War since it could nullify seithr if it absorbed a soul like Celica's, he deflected a bolt of sorcery that was aimed at it by Nine, one of the Ten Sages. Feeling that the only way to end the war was by sacrificing Celica to the Lynchpin, Mitsuyoshi fought against Nine, although neither could land a blow on one another - their skills in combat were matched only by their resolve to do what they felt was right. He skillfully dodged her multiple spells, including myriads of light bullets and arrows. The fight was stopped by Ragna and Celica, who pleaded with them to stop.

The building soon shook with the arrival of the Black Beast itself. Nine teleported Celica, herself, and Trinity from the area, but Mitsuyoshi refused to join them, staying with Ragna to fight the Beast and buy the girls time to evacuate. Asking for Ragna's true name, the duo fought against the Beast, but the Grim Reaper was swallowed by it. Mitsuyoshi retrieved his sword and managed to return to the Alucard Castle alone. There, he found Celica, and handed her Ragna's sword, apologizing for not being able to save him. Shortly afterwards, Mitsuyoshi changed his name to Terumi.

With Nine and Valkenhayn, Terumi went to the Alucard Castle after Clavis' death. They went to the prison at the bottom of the castle and found Terumi within the body of Kazuma, Tomonori's killer. Nine applied Mind Eater to the murderer, and he obeyed her every whim. Some months later, Nine and Terumi entered into a relationship, although he was frequently embarrassed when she flirted with him in public.

Eight months after losing Ragna to the Black Beast, Terumi joined a council of warriors in the Magister's City of Ishana that was dedicated to the eradication of the Black Beast. Nine, Trinity, Hakumen, Valkenhayn, and Terumi were also part of this group. Representatives of nations that had not found refuge in Ishana showed their anger to those that had been sheltered; Terumi told them that those who had not been sheltered were those who had not known the true terror of the Black Beast. They began to discuss Ars Magus, something that Nine had recently created, and Terumi showed a blade that he had been given by Nine earlier - it had the ability to cut through seithr with its blade that had been made with alchemy and sorcery. The meeting was cut short when they realised that Hakumen had already left.

The group of warriors, who would later be known to history as the Six Heroes, found Hakumen with Celica outside, and they went back to the Mage's Guild in the centre of Ishana. They discussed having tea together, and Terumi blushed as Nine began to flirt with him; the interaction was cut short by Seven and Eight, so the group disbanded, with Trinity and Terumi leaving Nine and Celica with the two Sages. The beastkin shot the Sages a glare filled with suspicion.

Trinity and Terumi waited for NIne and Celica in the latter's favourite cafe. The beastkin ordered green tea and pound cake with green tea powder, but barely consumed what he had. He kept adding cold water to the drink as it was too hot for him. When the sisters finally arrived, Nine took her time to playfully tease him for his cold tea, calling him cute and poking his fur. He sunk into his clothes in an attempt to hide his embarrassment and couldn't help but be shocked by the sheer amount of sugar that Nine poured into her coffee. Terumi came to interrupt their happiness, but Terumi reminded him of the Mind Eater's power; Terumi soon left and Celica attempted to make the conversation light-hearted, but accidentally yanked Terumi's tails, making him jump and accidentally flip the table - all of its contents came crashing onto Trinity's face. Terumi and the nearby Terumi came to learn of the wrath that follows when Trinity's glasses become dirty. They exited the store together, Terumi shocked at Trinity's anger. He told the group that he had orders to investigate the situation in Eastern Europe with the Black Beast, and left them to follow his duty.

Terumi soon returned to Ishana, joining the Six Heroes in a council room. They discussed the cauldrons situated in Eastern Europe, knowing that the Black Beast was likely to surface from one of them since they leaked the most seithr. The group knew that their forces would be too thinly spread if they guarded every cauldron; Rachel came to interrupt them, letting them know that she could lend her help, but provided them with a hint - the Beast would appear in front of Celica. They soon deployed to Eastern Europe with Rachel's words in their minds. Terumi guarded one of the cauldrons with an assault unit comprised of demi-humans; they saw the Beast rise up in its full glory in front of Celica, and Terumi tried to resist the fear that filled his body. The unit rushed at the Beast's feet, aiming to trip it with alchemy weapons created by Trinity. The attacks were for nought as Seven and Eight teleported the Gigant: Take-Mikazuchi next to Celica, draining her of her power in order to fuel a blast that forced the Beast to retreat, giving humanity's first ever victory in the war. Terumi did not care for this, instead of running towards Nine and Celica, checking to see if the younger sister was okay.

At the end of the Dark War, Terumi helped to build Celica A. Mercury's Church. Together with Nine and Celica, they had herbal tea together that was sent by Trinity, and the three of them enjoyed the peace that they had not known together before. Countless years later, Terumi now an old warrior had only known peace and love from the ones he loved. One night having a strange dream that repeated itself many times before he passed away peacefully in his sleep. The dream repeating itself even after this point, peace was not something he was going to enjoy after death. In the dream he was floating in empty and void space, hearing voices from the darkness. Suddenly a rift opened from thin air. Out of it stepped an individual covered in tattoos and scars. Horns protruding from his head and an elf sat on his shoulder. He looked tired. Like he'd seen some things. Terumi you need to wake up." Terumi wouldn't understand what he meant at first but suddenly his voice would seem distant. "You need to wake up." And the crystal shattered. Releasing him into the world once more.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...]
tab How Do I Experience Life...| [FILE 021 LOADING...]
    tab • {First Class}
    tab • {Second Class}
    tab • {Third Class // First Prestige}
    tab • {Third Class // Second Prestige}
tab How Do I View It...| [FILE 022 LOADING...]
    tab • {List Disciplines Here}
    tab
    tab
tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...| [FILE 023 LOADING...]
    tab • Cat like reflesexes: Due to been a full fledged humanoid feline Terumi has highetened agility [+1 Agility]
    tab • Cat like instincts: Due to being a feline, Terumi is able to sense danger being it natural, supernatural or from other creatures. His ears and the fur at the back of his neck perk up when this happens.
    tab • Teach an old cat new tricks: Even after Terumi was thrown into this new world and losing all his capabilites he still retained some skill with his favorite weapon, the katana. [+1 Rank to Single Handed Medium Weapons: Katana]
tab What Are My Limitations...| [FILE 024 LOADING...]
    tab Chakra Pool → 100
      tab Chakra Color ► Orange
      tab Chakra Materialization ► A lion's head.
        tab • Raiton
        tab • Katon
    tab Stamina Pool → 100
    tab Archetype → Performer
    »» +100 Chakra
    »» +100 Stamina
    »» +125 Ryo
    »» +1 Stage [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
    »» +2 Genjutsu Slots
    »» +1 Proficiency Point
    »» +1 Skill Point
    tab Statistics
      tab Power| ☆☆ [2]
      tab Agility| ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ [7]
      tab Intelligence| ☆☆☆☆ [4]
      tab Chakra| ☆☆ [2]
tab What Skills Have I Learned...| [FILE 025 LOADING...]
    tab • Poison Making ► 5
    tab • Bomb Making ► 5
    tab
tab What Am I Proficient In...| [FILE 026 LOADING...]
    tab • Single Handed Medium Weapons ► E
    tab • Single Handed Medium Weapons: Katana ► D
    tab • Natural Weapons: Claws ► E
tab What Can I Do...| [FILE 027 LOADING...]
    tab Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Skill Points → 00 // 00
    tab Proficiency Points → 00 // 00

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp
tab What Do I Carry...| [FILE 028 FOUND]
    • Normal Clothing ► 25 Ryo
    • Backpack ► 2 Ryo
    • Weather Clothing ► 35 Ryo
    • Oiled Waterskin ► 1 Ryo
    • Bedroll ► 6 Ryo
    • Light Armor [D - Ranked, Scale 20] ► 30 Ryo
    • Katana [Durability 30] ► 20 Ryo
    • 5x Whetstone ► .5 Ryo
tab What Techniques Do I Possess...| [FILE 029 LOADING...]
Quote:

Maruton:

Katon:

Raiton:
•Raikou Henge no Jutsu [Lightning Transformation Technique]
Strength: E
Speed: B
Description: When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off at any angle they wish to. The transformation automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target: being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may cause temporary paralysis [lasting one post]. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterwards. This technique can be used in conjunction with other Jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state. The user can dispel the technique at any time.

An Teaghlach

Quote:
▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}