For Guild Use: Y

Lanfaer
Approved

Character: Baranara Nanabara
Talent Name: Force of Nature [FT]
Association: Soldier
Duration // Upkeep: [3]
Element: Spiritual
Requirement(s): Polearm, Six foot gap minimum.
Description: By firmly planting their pole arm weapon in the ground and then taking an authoritative stance a sudden flare of the users chakra materialization occurs sending a momentary harmless but startling shock wave. The user enters a heightened sense of awareness that makes oncoming attacks seem slower and easier to anticipate, as such the user can then use their weapons length from then on to defend optimally against a target with inferior reach and push the attacker back. { [Simple] Physical attacks of C or below are anticipated and deflected. Complex techniques are treated as Simple for this interaction }

For Guild Use: Y

Talent Name: Bounding Blow [FT]
Duration // Upkeep: N/a
Element: Complex
Requirement(s): Polearm/Staff
Description: An attack is made bearing insurmountable force of will. This attack is performed much like a pool cue and its strength is reflexive of the blow that's made. The attack inflicts an amount of 'recoil' on the attacker equal to the attack made causing blow back. i.e An opponent attacks with a C-ranked technique this technique is countered with Bounding Blow. The Opponent then receives damage equivalent of their C-ranked technique in impact damage and Bounding Blow if its rank was higher that the technique. As an example C technique is reflected with a B-Bounding Blow. The Target receives a C-amount of recoil and and E-amount of damage via the difference. If bounding blow fails instead the vise-versa occurs.

Character: Baranara Nanabara {learned}
Talent Name: Spiral Field / Spiral Shot
Duration // Upkeep: Base Per Turn of Sustain, May gradually increase and decrease as needed
Element: Complex
Requirement(s): Polearm
Description: With deft hands and skill a pole arm is spun in one hand as one would a baton. This mimics the effects of a circular saw and produces a pseudo-shield all whilst building momentum similarly one can see it as a fan drawing in air around it. The second part of the technique allows for the user to then switch from spinning using the built momentum to throw it with increased penetrative force, room for a backstep is required to do so. Whilst spinning deflects oncoming projectiles of equivalent rank, causes a [lock] to happen when clashing with a weapon preventing further spinning regardless of the attacking techniques rank being inferior. A throw requires one post of uninterrupted wind up in which when thrown is treated as a rank-higher in strength and speed.

Talent Name: Tunnel Snake [FT]
Duration // Upkeep: N/a
Element: [Complex]
Requirement(s): Penetrative Weapon, Doton Nature
Description: An attack that hides within the ground. First the user locks eyes with the intended target. After a fierce throwing of a pointed weapon into the ground the weapons trajectory burrows through the earth below and in a subtle manipulation of chakra the weapon shoots out from beneath the ground at its intended target. This effect can be stacked by 'planting' multiple weapons beneath the ground for later use in which the weapons can be set to launch with a hand sign or act as a proximity trap within five feet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ__Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
Who Are You…|
    My...name..I remember well..I am certain it was. Baranara Nanabara..hmmm..NO! I am certain this is my case! {Yashi Uso}

How Old Are You…|
    Baranara was in his twenties, he was nearing his thirties but then...shaman. Yan..Yanana Kutkut! He did something! Cannot recall. I fell as though I am sixteen again...but I am nearing another year.

What Gender Are You...|
    Baranara is positive he is a man. He will proceed to check... Under no uncertain terms Baranara is indeed a man and has confirmed this.

When Were You Born...|
    Baranara has no doubts his birth was in spring...or perhaps it was beginning of summer...NO! Baranara is one hundred percent positive it was in spring.

What Are Your People...|
    Baranara's race is his own. He has many abs. He is original. Islander

What Frame Are You...|
    Baranara has the muscles of the wild beast, but his frame remains agile, now that my youth has returned to me, He is [medium] in all accounts, wait...LARGE..NO...Baranara was right the first time!

How Tall Are You...|
    Baranara was tall like Banana tree. He is shorter now only six feet five. But he is still a proud a proud soldier!

And How Heavy...|
    Baranara heavy enough to crush rabbit, but light enough to leap like tiger. He is sure he is one hundred ninety eight pounds...NO! ninety nine POUNDS!

What Do I Look Like...|
    Clothes weigh down Baranara!

Where Are You From...|
    My village...not one of shinobi. Small island. Stupid squid people tried to take it! Banananoki-awa

Did You Belong...|
    I...Baranara knows..he was something. My people they like trees but... was not wood. All green. Baranara cannot remember. Sage was magic, he made the plants dance to his will, but Baranara does not know if he is capable of what sage was capable. Kōjōton [General & Sustainable]

What Are You Like...:
    Do not be fooled! Baranara may not make sentence very well but he is wise as he is strong! Okay...maybe I lie a little. Baranara not that strong. True Baranara fit but...ah Baranara loose track of question. Baranara does that sometime. Baranara is...er was...hero of his people knew many tactic, preserved his people! I know to survive, bellies needed to be full, women needed to bear strong kin for the sake of the future. But now...Baranara don't know if he should even be alive...I see no more of my people. Why did the shaman save Baranara! WHAT MAKE BARANARA'S LIFE SO IMPORTANT!..I...DO NOT LOOK AT BARANARA AS HE CRIES!

{Hard to anger, easy to confuse, will often jump to conclusions via opting for simple reasoning to save time as oppose to complicated reasoning. He is by definition tribal meaning he values strength and individuality where in a sense the strong are to be respected but the term strong is loosely interpreted. A healer may be perceived as strong if what they do is heal greater than other healers or heal wounds that other healers would find to difficult. Survival is key concept that is repeated through his head and those who are strong are deserving of life. Those who are weak are seen as deserving of mercy and pity and a chance to prove themselves. His way of thinking is often unconventional or primal making good of what is on hand as oppose to simply sticking to one method.}

What Did You Believe In...:
    Life is precious, food is not to be wasted, nature not to be taken lightly, when all else fails , survive and make child, and live on through child. Natural Selection

What Are You Good At...:
    Flora & Fauna Baranara's skill with plant and nature is very good. Really good, much good. He is the good-est at all nature and plant.
    Mid-Long Range Combat Baranara believes he is good at combat...he cannot remember if he was just soldier or chief but still he believe he is very good, maybe even...BEST!
    Guerrilla Tactics: Utilizing Flora Baranara's knows what plants good, what plants bad. He is plant expert! Oh...Baranara has already said this...BARANARA HAD GOOD TACTICS AGAINST SQUID PEOPLE AND OTHER BADS!
    Aesthetic Appeal Baranara don't know why but ladies like Baranara! Baranara one hundred percent greatest smooth talker...but only to ladies. BARANARA TRIES EXTRA HARD TO MAKE GOOD SENTENCE FOR THE LADIES!

What Are You Terrible At...:
    Poor Memory Okay...Baranara will be honest. Baranara smart..but he forget a lot..mostly short term.
    Bad Diplomat Baranara not good liar either. THIS IS NOT BECAUSE BARANARA ISN'T SMART. Baranara just believes lies are bad.
    CQC ...Huuuunnguh..Fine...Baranara despite muscles not good at fighting in close quarters. He may be soldier but...wait..WHY BARANARA SOLDIER IF HE CAN'T FIGHT GOOD CLOSE!..Hmmmm trying to remember...he recalls being good middle range fighter though!

What Do You Fear...:
    Death of Lineage •Baranara know one thing...if Baranara dies he pretty sure all tribe dies with him. BARANARA DOES NOT FEAR DEATH!...Baranara's fears he cannot get any other ladies not from his tribe to mate with him.
    Arachnids •Baranara hate spiders! Baranara not so fondly remembers always in Baranara's trees! They kill so many of Baranara's people!
    Bees •Oh! OH NO! NOT DA BEEEEEEEEEEES!

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:12 pm
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Were You to Your Home...|
    I was a simple Soldier..at least that is all I can remember....oh..WAIT! I WAS TOLD BARANARA WAS SAGE LIKE!..Still he could not compare to shaman. Chief

How Experienced Was I...|
    B WAS for Baranara

How Do You Experience Life...|
    • Soldier

• --
    • --

How Do You View It...|
    Offensive Focus: | The Soldier who focuses on aggressive action rather than defensive placements, the Offensive Focus discipline allows the Soldier to gain access to a free custom item or weapon that will better benefit their offensive focus. This item's powers and abilities must be discovered through roleplay. Secondly, the character receives a half point [.5] increase in Strength and Agility, as well as an additional Proficiency Point [1] per Experience Rank towards learning new weapons.
    Arboreal| When in contact with natural vegetative surfaces the user is more acclimated. While surrounded by natural vegetation, those with this discipline will recover chakra and stamina at twice [2] the normal rate. This will increase by one [1] multiple per one [1] Discipline Point, this only applies to complete surrounding of natural vegetation i.e a jungle not a meadow, tall body high grasses, not a lawn.
    • [Bonus Discipline Point]

What Makes You Unique Among Your Peers...|
    Turgid Foliage| Plants become a lot sturdier in Baranara's possession, the reason is unknown to him. The use of large leafs may be substituted for fans for determining offensive capabilities and stalks of bamboo can fill in as a pole arms or staffs. A large leafs durability is treated as [10] while a shaft is treated as [20].
    I Do Plant Good | Plant related techniques or techniques that utilize a plants in combat have their costs reduced a stage. In exchange any techniques that do not utilize plant life have their costs increased a stage.
    Nature's BanaBounty |Gains 2 Points in Herbology: Identification and Herbology: Reconstitution / Situational: If a plant is identified to be of the Banana genus will additionally gain 2 temporary points in Herbology: Genetic Splicing if the Banana is used as the primary parent.
    • Anthem of Assertion: In direct opposition of auras that would otherwise induce fear and terror Baranara's presence is one that has developed a method of leading through allegiance that seems to rock an individuals core inspiring feelings of faith and hope even in hopeless situations. So long as Baranara himself remains standing and isn't in a position of weakness, he exerts a commanding presence bolstering allies increasing the strength of their techniques by [1/2]-rank and inspiring confidence whilst subduing their fears temporarily.
    •Pariah of Potassium: Baranara's potassium levels are always high thus his internal sodium-potassium pump always keeps his nerve action high and his reflexes sharp. His blood inadvertently like the rest of him tastes like bananas, and it's with these high levels of potassium he has become immune to natural cramping. As to what it does mechanically when it comes to reaction times, it increases the speed of physical techniques by [1]-rank but only those used offensively and defensively excluding evasively. Touch-based Genjutsu and Techniques that affect the nervous system directly are additionally treated as one rank higher against him.

What Abilities Do You Have...|
    General Vegetation | General Vegetation falls under the category of brambles, grasses, vines, thorns, weeds, seeds, and leafs. All Yashi Clan members have this vegetation type by default. While not the most dangerous outright it is the most versatile of the vegetation allowing for the easiest manipulations and are the quickest to grow. [Weakness: Fire] [Yashi]
    Sustainable Vegetation | Vegetation that commonly falls under the classification of edible and nutritional. Note the option to create sustainable vegetation is still possible without shaving off one's life span however, it will provide no nutritional value. Tomatoes, carrots, apples, and fruits are some examples of the sustainable category. For every average harvest of food or vegetable made with chakra. The lifespan of the individual is cut based on that foods growth time. As an example a normal potato crop will yield 3-5 potatoes in 70 days. Another example is the average amount of bananas found in a bunch. Singular fruits i.e oranges apples are considered 3-5 per harvest. As a result of creating these instantaneously through means of chakra the user sacrifices 70 days worth of their lifespan. If the crop was made using one's life span one can indeed use it to plant and create more crops naturally. If the conditions are right of course. [Weakness: Ice] [Yashi]

How Fast Can You Learn...|
    • One [1] post reduction to learning Doton [Earth]. [Kōjōton Bloodline]
    • One [1] post reduction to learning Suiton [Water]. [Kōjōton Bloodline]
    • One [1] post reduction to learning Kōjōton [Plant]. [Kōjōton Bloodline]

What Are Your Limitations...|
    Chakra Pool → 140

• Chakra Color | Normally, Darkgoldenrod.
        • Chakra Materialization| Appears to be a palm tree unfolding, an excessive release show the palm tree sprouting bananas and dispersing leaves.
        • Chakra Elements |
          Suiton
          Doton

Stamina Pool → 325

Statistics
        • Archetype | Sage
          »» +100 Chakra
          »» +100 Stamina
          »» +100 Ryo
          »» +5 Ninjutsu Slots
          »» +2 Skill Points

Power → ☆☆☆☆ [4.5]
        Agility → ☆☆☆ [3.5]
        Intelligence → ☆☆ [2]
        Chakra → ☆☆☆☆☆ [5]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:39 pm
    _____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __đ Φ__Ӌ Φ ʋ__ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
    What Do You Carry...|

x1 Light Pole-arm {Re-skinned: Bamboo Spear} (20) - Strapped to back
      x1 Light Pole-arm {Re-skinned: Bamboo Bo-staff} (20) - Strapped to back
      x1 Large Sack {Re-skinned Tiger Leather} (2) - Lower left back strap
      x1 One Person Tent {Re-skinned Cobbled Leather}(20) - Large Sack
      x1 Skinning Knife {Re-skinned Warthog Bone}(5) -Large Sack
      x1 Rope {Re-skinned Thatch Rope}(5) - Large Sack
      x1 Bedroll {Re-skinned Cobbled Fabric}(6) -Large Sack
      x1 Blanket {Re-skinned Sheep Wool}(2) - Large Sack
      x1 Loincloth {No Clothes} {0}
      x1 Oiled Waterskin {Sheep Bladder} (1) - Lower right Back strap
      x7 Small Satchels -Large Sack (7)

• Whispering Pineapple
        → Whispers dark secrets into your ears...or sweet nothings, depending on its mood. You never know; it might even tell something useful. Pineapple is indestructible.

• Hamerang {Bananarang}
        → A boomerang made of ham (probably) that increases damage of any ranged named or unnamed technique by .5 rank in Strength. Always returns to hand. Durability 60

• Gravy Train {Bananaball}
        → a hamster ball filled with brown gravy that, when pointed in a direction, will move that direction in a straight line unless directed with the equivalent of a 12 Power stat

→ X

Weapon Name: Gomi {Trash} Secret Name: Gomikata Ha Yashi {Palm Ally Blade}
      Parts Found:
      [Gomi]
      [Kata]
      [Ha]
      [Yashi]

Weapon Type: Broken? Bamboo Katana
      Weapon Dimensions: 42 Inches from hilt to tip
      Weapon Weight: 1 lbs

Description: Gomi is a broken sword. Its blade is carved from bamboo into an actual blade like edge separating it from a kendo sword. The blade in itself as stated before is broken, quite literally the blade is snapped in half, in two parts barely hanging on with what seems like a slim thread of green plant matter. Engraved on the bottom portion of the blade right before the snap the character for {Trash} is written on it. Inside the broken sword is a spirit. The spirit appears weak and fragile, old even. It cannot speak and merely manifests itself from time to time to mumble incomprehensible blatherings.

Ability Summary:
      • Gomi has only one ability. Despite being almost at the edge of breaking it is indestructible.
      • Scattered across the world there are the other characters found on similar broken swords not unlike Gomi in their design. Totaling three. The characters being {Kata}, {Ha}, and {Yashi}
      •Upon Finding {One} the blade will repair itself becoming a normal indestructible blade. The spirit contained while still incapable of understandable speech appears to look less elderly.
      •Upon Finding {Two} the blade adopts a golden sheen, the spirit inside begins to create comprehensible sentences but provides no exposition whatsoever as to who or what it is or what it does. It manifests itself with every swing of the blade and the blade in turn extends and retracts as if its growing and shrinking up to an extensible thirty feet
      •Upon finding all {Three} the spirit then fully manifests itself and is revealed as Kami Take or "The God of Bamboo" as he so claims himself to be. The spirit will then aid in combat as an additional ally and if not manifested allows Gomikata Ha Yashi to freely change its shape in size into a menagerie of weapons whilst still being as light as feather to its wielder. {i.e Monkey King Enma's Staff}

Offensive Focus:BanAmulet

Link to profile: x
    Weapon Name: BanAmulet
    Weapon Type: Amulet
    Weapon Dimensions:
    Weapon Weight: 1.5lbs

Description: An accessory in the shape of a thick gold necklace with a banana as its ornament with a flagrant red gem in the yellow crescents center. The BanAmulet is a mystical item that transforms and reinforces any Banana its user so desires into a weapon. The weapon is usually the consistency of metal but its appearance is always a varying shade of yellow and simple in design usually emblazoned with the emblem of the original banana. The BanAmulet then provides said weaponry with unique properties depending on the Banana. With new properties depending on the different geneses made and discovered. The BanAmulet may also do the vise versa if the weapon is in possession of the users hands this resulting in an inedible banana of the weapons material.

Ability Summary:
    Inherits Properties of Banana:
    I.e
    •Normal Banana > N/a
    •Poisoned Banana > Weapon carries the poison
    •Corrupt Banana > Weapon carriers the corruption
    •Frozen Banana > Weapon leaves behind and can inflict frost bite
    •Weird Genetically Spiky Banana > Weapon is now spiky
    •Rotten Banana > Weapon inflicts Nausea
    •New Properties can be discovered with moderator approval.

Forms the BanAmulet may shape a Banana into or vise versa
    • Polearm
    • Boomerang
    • Shield
    • Lance
    • Scythe
    • Sickle

The BanAmuelt consumes a supplementary action every time it is used. It also causes whomever wears it to constantly reek of fresh Banana's until it is removed. Additionally the BanAmulet cannot be destroyed however it can be damaged. A red crystal in its center is in charge of the transmogrification process with a durability of {20}. If the crystal is broken the wearer then becomes cursed. The BanAmulet cannot be removed and over a thirty day period will slowly but surely transform into...a banana themselves.

Scrolls:
      • Doton [Ninjutsu] - Daisan no Me [E], Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu [E], Ishi Yoroi no Ude [E], Tsuchi Tou Tou [X:E] , Iwane Banpu [D], Rikujou Douyou no Jutsu [D], Doton: Shunshin no Jutsu [D] ,
      • Katon [Ninjutsu] - Hotto Houyo [D], Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu [D]
      • Raiton [Ninjutsu] - Raikou Henge no Jutsu [D]
      • Fuuton [Ninjutsu] - Zankuuha [D]
      •Bloodline:
      Yashi [Bloodline] - Vegetation Manipulation [E], Sudden Growth [E]
      Yashi [Bloodline] - Vengeant Thorns [D]
      Yashi [Bloodline] - Propogate [C], Bodily Garden [C]

Hari [Bloodline] - Hari Soujuu [E]
      Yamanaka [Clan] - Kanchi Denden [D], Eye Mind Reading [D]

[32/50 - Free Training Used]

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:53 pm
    What Are You Proficient In...|

• {Light Polearm} ► [ B ] - FT
      • {Bo-staff} ► [ B ] - FT
      • {Heavy Polearm} ► [ B ] - FT
      • {Large Weapons} ► [ B ] - FT
      • {War Fan} ► [ B ] - FT
      • {Medium Weapons} ► [ B ] - FT
      • {Fan Staff} ► [ B ] - FT
      • {Improvised Weapon} ► {Check x 2}

What Can You Do...|
      Ninjutsu → 00 // 08
      → Genjutsu → 00 // 00
      → Eisejutsu → 00 // 00
      → Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
      → Soldier Talent → 04 // 04
      → Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 02
      → Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
      → Skill Points → 19 // 19
      → Proficiency Points → 09 // 09

What Techniques Do You Possess...|
    Quote:

Maruton

Katon

Doton

Suiton

Kōjōton
      • Shokusei Soujuu [Vegetation Manipulation] - X::E
      • Sudden Growth - E X
      • Vengeant Thorn - C X
      • Propogate - C [FT]
      • Bodily Garden - C [FT]
      • Bolstered Growth - X [FT]
      • Bramble Snap - D-X [FT]
      • Wild Grasses - D-X [FT]

Quote:
    ▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
    Enchantment

Instance

Quote:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
      • {Stage progression / techniques learned}
    Quote:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
      • {Stage progression / techniques learned}

What Secrets Have You Discovered...|

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:55 pm
    What Era Am I From...:
    What Have I Experienced...:Baranara...wishes he could recall.

[Baranara is from the Era of regret and is one of the few individuals that survived the blight via age alteration techniques of his shaman. Eventually his shaman fell under the same fate as the rest but not before sealing Baranara in a flower bulb that functioned similar to a stasis jutsu. Baranara was to be the sole survivor of his tribe. It is uncertain whether or not there were more. As to how Baranara's age was reversed one could say the Shaman had discovered a power similar to a Chronovore's found in a flower. Unfortunately it was but one flower and the tribe would certainly have no dealings with these creatures.

In this Era Baranara commanded his tribe as its leader with the assistance of the Shaman to try and preserve as many tribefolk as possible, this of course was only because the previous real leader had died of the plague. To say there were many instances of copulation would be an understatement but very few survived long enough to actually give birth. Troubling times for the chief and for its people. Turning to the Shaman for insight the Shaman closed Baranara's eyes. Baranara would open them in panic at the sound of the Shaman's incantation. If his tribe was going to die Baranara would die with it! At least this was his last desire before he was engulfed by the bulb which buried itself below the ground never to be seen again until the day of its awakening.

Prior to these events Baranara's upbringing was a simple one. He'd hunt, he'd fish, he'd gather. The tribes primary resource was Banana's...however, what Baranara has failed to remember is that his real name is actually Yashi meaning Palm. The large impact of their food source having affected what he believes his name to be. While the language he spoke was primarily one spoken within his tribe, what could be considered a type of somali in modern standards, himself and his tribe adopted the common language to make interactions with foreigners more peaceful and to a degree profitable.

It is to be determined whether or not the Hojo clan survived the plague but at a point in time it's survivors then had attempted to occupy the tribes island based off the land of tea not unlike the other four islands. This however yielded in a lose for the Hojo as the Shaman was strong enough to rid them...another thing however, that he has forgotten is the aforementioned shaman who played such a large role in his life was in fact his father. Whose name of course was not Yanana Kutkut but Yanata Uso. Naturally this means Baranara's real name is Yashi Uso. A fierce desire to find the banana palm fan lies deep within Baranara and if he ever does find even if he does no own it himself upon wielding it these memories will come flooding back to him.  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:57 pm
    _____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
    How Much Ryo Do You Have...|
      00, 000 Ryo

How Much Experience Do You Have...|
      5000 Exp

What Have You Laid Claim To...|

What Skills Have You Learned...|
      →• {Herbology Identification} ► {3} + {2}
      →• {Herbology Reconstitution} ► {3} + {2}
      →• {Foraging} ► {5}
      →• {Farming} ► {5}
      →• {Field Triage} ►{1}
      →• {Fishing} ► {1}

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:27 am
    User Image

_________________||Tell Me Some Basics…||
    tab Who Are You?|She who claimed to more than one, and I who is now apart of: My name henceforth shall be Clio.
    tab How Old Are You?|I Was Made, I have no age.
    tab What Sex Are You?| Ambiguous: As of now primarily appears: Female to suit his new name
    tab What Do You Look Like| Bloop is an amorphous being of ink and the culmination of art in actual existence. He has the ability to alter his appearance to fit certain niche desires alternating the colors of the ink he is made of as well. He can produce clothes from his body but its merely ink in the shape of clothes, with greater amounts of learning his amorphous nature can further be refined with its simplest of forms being that of what would be considered 'The Average Person'.
    tab Who Are Your People?| The faces upon paper and canvas are my brothers and sisters. Yet only I have been freed from confinement. Although many may consider me a shapeshifter.
    tab Do You Have a Lineage?| N/A; Mid-Mid ; {1} Greater Pa, {1} DP
    tab Where Are You From?| Kumogakure
    tab How Tall Are You?| Amorphous ; Typically 6'0
    tab How Much Do You Weight?| Amorphous ; Typically 200 lbs Condensed'
    tab What Best Describes Your Frame?| Amorphous ; Typically Medium
    tab What Were You?| An Artists Pride and Joy
    tab How Experienced Were You At It?| Enough to be called his greatest creation.

_________________||Now, Some Details…||
    tab What Are You Like?| Bloop has only been given two purposes. 'To live' and 'to learn' Bloop is a blank canvas in this respect, his personality sculpted by the people he will be associated with. He will adopt many of their ideals, and will, and when two conflict with one another lacking the ability to fully think for himself will begin to enter a state of panic, like that of a computer being told to perform a directive but intervenes with a previous directive causing a logic meltdown. He carries with him some traces of his creators will and knowledge, unable to speak in anything but images he himself makes from his amorphous body of ink as he lacks a vocal chords but hearing enough voices he may be able to emulate. He is for the most part incredibly intelligent like an ever learning artificial intelligence. His dictionary is large for a being that cannot currently speak and while he does learn quickly, as before he does not carry much of a personality that is his own and will often resort to mimicry of others personalities to get by.

•Remnants of The Creator: [A Name] Currently, unable to speak a remnant of his creator that remained is he is able to say his own name by making wind whistle between an amorphous mouth. He unknown to him has adopted some of his blank stoicism. When given a name by someone will begin his development into an actual person.

The First Impression [Behaviorism]: {The First Person in Which Bloop Receives a Lasting Impression will have a trace of their personality adopted here.}

The Second Impression [Morality/Beliefs]: {The Second Person in Which Bloop Receives a Lasting Impression will have a trace of their personality adopted here.}

The Third Impression [Speech Pattern]: {The Third Person in Which Bloop Receives a Lasting Impression will have a trace of their personality adopted here and will give birth to Bloops ability to replicate speech.}

The Final Impression: A culmination of all the prior into a final personality, it is here that Bloop would consider himself fully his own person made into who he was by those he was around.

tab What Do You Believe In?| "What do I believe in?"
    tab What Do You Fear?|
        • Self Realization - Bloop lacks the ability to fully understand his own creation. He is aware he is made of ink and that he was indeed once a drawing but he believes that every drawing like himself is a tangible existence. This is yet an unrealized fear but to be called only a drawing and someone thoroughly making it a point that a drawing is not a living thing causes not only a sense of fear but existential crisis.
        Isopropyl Alcohol : High Pressure Water • - Like ink, his amorphous nature comes with a glaring weakness. His shape will begin to fall apart and collapse, despite his being, he was given the ability to feel pain, and with anything that is associated with pain it is commonly feared, rubbing alcohol is like highly volatile acid, and water if there is enough being used aggresively can cause him to fall apart. When this happens, when the inky body is gone a yellow center, likely the key to his existence reveals itself. It can be destroyed but after some time if not his body will begin to coalesce as though someone were drawing him again bit by bit. Nevertheless these methods of dealing with him are tortuous and would in most cases be considered cruel if he were a human. However, he may experience pain he currently cannot scream.
        • Entrapment - Still somewhat associating himself with other drawings that are confined to paper and canvas Bloop cannot help but feel a sense of dread upon looking at certain pieces of art. The very thought of being sealed into a scroll and never coming out again is a volatile fear.
    tab What Strengths Define You?|
        • Curiosity: Inherently curious Bloop seeks to interact with many beings. He seems to understand only humans however, despite this it does not stop him from attempting to do so.
        • Untiring: Lacking in humanity Bloop does not tire. This allows him to do tasks that would be otherwise too much of an ordeal for normal humans like gathering for several hours.
        • Driven: Always seemingly in the pursuit of knowledge nothing prevents him from wanting to know something..well aside from being told to stop.
    tab What Weaknesses Define You?|
        • Gullible to a Fault: Bloop will essentially do a lot of things that he's told by someone else that is human. Until he's overwhelmed he could essentially equate to a universal ignorant entity that will believe anything its told unless what its told is challenged.
        • Currently No Morals: Bloop hasn't developed a moral compass yet, meaning if told to kill someone he may very well attempt to do so unless the other individual in question tells him not to. In which case a moment will likely occur where he has a brief mental shutdown to re-evaluate.
        • Not Human: As much a boon as it is a disadvantage not being human makes certain human customs difficult to understand at times. Although he uses his extensive ability to gather knowledge to make up for it.
        • I Am Ink: In the event someone has the ability to manipulate constructs made of ink, in turn even if against his own will that individual can manipulate Bloop as such.
    tab What Era(s) Are You From?| Era of Regret
    tab What Have You Experienced?| A remnant from the Era of Division Bloop was the final piece made by a Man by the name Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo before his assumed passing to the plague. It was assumed as after making this art piece the man seemed to have vanished from existence itself. The art piece given his last will and desire as he imparted a portion of his soul into the tapestry which would soon become something more. The tapestry for strange reasons was considered a being of age, and thus was sealed away in Crystal. The Corruption would find its way to the tapestry and the result was art brought to very life.

Now lacking purpose, lost and given a sole desire to live and learn the one whom currently can only believe his name if having one to be Bloop.

_________________||What Can You Do…||
    tab How Do You Experience Life?|
        • {Researcher}
        {Second Class}
        {Third Class // First Prestige Class}
        {Third Class // Second Prestige Class}
    tab How Do You View It?|
        • Decryptor: During the Fifth Era the last of mankind decided to encrypt documents and include ciphers in all sorts of important books and maps. Only those who have invested themselves into understanding just how to identify, and break, these encryptions have a chance at doing so. As such, the Decryptor Discipline was born. For every one [1] point invested within this Discipline the overall requirement for a document or item's Decryption is decreased by one [1].

tab What Makes You Unique? |
    Major:
        • All That I Am - A being made of ink and artistry that changes his shape at will Bloop is an entity entirely made out of a combination of chakra and his creators soul. Not unlike a ninja's henge, Bloop has a passive of being able to essentially henge without cost carrying the weight of what is morphed. These forms and shapes however cannot exceed the amount of ink in which he is made, which entails no shapes larger than a human or heavier than 200 lbs. Unless otherwise listed all items that may appear to be on Bloops body IS his 'ACTUAL BODY' and that body can change into a menagerie of weapons or defenses. Now if someone were to add 'more' ink to his body. Well whose to say what he would become then.

• His Ideal, Yet Imperfect : Bloop has no Chakra Elemental Affinity, Nor can he gain one. His Tenketsu will appear as a single yellow sphere where the center tenketsu is located. This to a byakugan user would appear to be a replication of a humans tenketsu pathways and will function the same. When his body is blown away these pathways remain visible in a body like form withdrawing back into the core and slowly spreading back out as his new body forms or old body regenerates. Thusly the only way to kill him is sealing or destroying this center. In exchange for lacking these affinities Bloop does not require sleep, food, or other things most humans would need to survive. Although he may still partake in these things. If his body is completely destroyed after a full eight hours it will re-manifest with the orb as its center if it hasn't been destroyed. If his head remains intact he can consume all his activation's in that instance to have it re-assemble.

• I Who Learns: Bloop can only learn Nin/Gen/Buki/Tai by witnessing others. He can't use scrolls. However, lacking elemental affinity he does something else to compensate. Bloop may 'replicate' any ninjutsu he sees and learn it as if it were that actual technique where in the elemental descriptor of that jutsu is instead ink these techniques are labeled 'Nise' meaning Fake. In example. Bloop witnesses,Hachi Shokushu, Eight Tentacles. Bloop may replicate this technique and its effects but instead of creating eight tentacles of water he creates eight tentacles of ink. If a technique is reliant on its element for results, i.e fire to set a place ablaze, Bloop cannot replicate this effect, similarly the intangibility of air is difficult to replicate. This turns all techniques used by Bloop Inherently Neutral. These techniques would be listed as 'Nise' Insert Original Jutsu Name Here. However, the appropriate training to learn the technique is still required even after witnessing.

• My Body, My Sword and Shield: Bloop may use the amorphous nature of his body to fulfill weapon requirements of Bukijutsu and the requirements for certain armors by in turn morphing his body to fit requirements. All formations made with his body fall under the category of Intensive Weaponry:Amorphous Body. The downside to this is in clashes where he's overpowered it hurts...really...really...bad, even leading to de-limbing etc. As while his body can mimic the sharpness of steel or the like if it looses, its still his body and his creator cursed him with pain and with pain often comes self-preservation. Also rather handy being a living Swiss army knife.

♠ Predatory Evolution: Bloop can rearrange her form to envelop a typically dead target. {Living targets are difficult if not impossible due to resistance resulting in severe pain.} The target's body is then 'consumed' and bloop gains a minor understanding of the creatures life and habits. If the body was a previous RPC bloop gains [5] of their techniques as 'Nise' replications assuming she has appropriate slots to do so. Some techniques may not fall under replication based on the typical restrictions of [I Who Learns]. When 'consuming' creatures and various other beings Bloop gains [1] ability determined by moderation that pertained to that particular creature as an emulatable technique that doesn't need a slot. In some instances, where there is no notable applicable ability it may grant a passive [1/2] or more attribute increase decided by moderation or even nothing in most cases.

♠ AmalgaMake: In the same method she uses for Predatory evolution after enveloping something it can be stored inside her body. When something else is introduced like a blender up to two things inside can be 'fused' and 'spat' back out as a combination. Ice + A Sword as an example would make a cold sword made of ice, but seeing as its now made of ice it's not really quite functional as a sword anymore as it would start melting. A sword+axe would make a sword axe. A bottle + a liquid = a bottle filled with said liquid or a bottle-shaped liquid that would likely disperse not being solid. Frankensteinian creations combine two attributes of already existing things and make them one thing. They're no stronger than their original counterparts nor do anything their original counterparts couldn't have done on their own separately. AmalgaMake items can't be blended again.

Minor

♠ Thirst for Knowledge: By placing an extremity or part of herself atop something that was written in ink. Bloop can 'consume' the words that were written on it, essentially in a much more rapid form of reading. Since the text is 'consumed' it can be seen as incredibly destructive. But the text can be restored unto the pages again assuming one can convince her to do so which may vary in difficulty. While it simply collects the vocabulary and processes it as reading would it doesn't inherently grant the innate ability to learn from the texts unless its capable of being understood.

tab What Are Your Limitations?|
        Chakra Pool → 175
        tab Chakra Color → Black
        tab Chakra Materialization → Multiple little bodies sprouting from his being, they additionally look like they're singing but no voice comes out.
        tab Chakra Elements:
            tab • N/a
            tab • N/a
        Stamina Pool → 125
        Archetype → Jack-of-All
        Statistics:
          →→→Power →☆☆☆
          →→→Agility →☆☆☆
          →→→Intelligence →☆☆☆☆☆
          →→→Chakra →☆☆☆

tab What Skills Do You Posses?|
        • Foraging ► 10
        • Gathering ► 10
        • Decipher Encryption ► 15
    tab What Are You Proficient With?|
        • Intensive Weaponry ► Amorphous Body

tab What Are Your Limitations?|
        Ninjutsu → 00 // 03
        Genjutsu → 00 // 02
        Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 01
        or
        Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 01
        Skill Points → 029 // 029
        Proficiency Points → 02 // 04
    _________________||What Do you Possess…||
    tab How Much Experience Do I Possess?|2000
    tab How Much Ryo Do I Own?|100
    tab What Do I Carry?|
        • Nothing
    tab What Techniques Do You Possess?|
        [Ninjutsu]

[Genjutsu]

tab What Secrets Have You Discovered?|

tab What Secrets Have You Laid Claim To?|

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:31 am
    User Image
    _____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
    tab Who Am I…| Ho? What is a name but the acceptance of one thing that will never change? I'll introduce myself with whatever name I see fit for the moment. However, let me use my birth name just this once. Che! I'd forgotten it long ago. I will be referred to as Diadem the Delusionist.
    tab How Old Am I…| There was a time I would have considered such things important but now they are merely trivial thoughts. Checheche. If I were to state the age of this body 16 years or so perhaps.
    tab What Sex Am I...| Checheche. Many would consider me a man. Although it really depends on how I'm particularly feeling. {No 'Fertile' Genitalia, Cannot Reproduce}
    tab What Do I Look Like...| Perhaps a blessing! Perhaps a curse! But I see it as only a miracle. For certain I had believed my body lost but here it is. Back to me. While incomplete I've never felt more whole! Checheche.
    tab What Are My People...| Euro
    tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| None
    tab Where Am I From...| Sunakagure
    tab How Tall Am I...| I stand several feet tall I'd say, checheche. If I were to go into detail perhaps 6 or 7 something or other.
    tab And How Heavy...| 142 pounds
    tab What Frame Am I...| Light Build
    tab What Was I to My Home...} My what a time it was! Such a lavish time of revelry and freedom. The Troupe de force and I, what amazing times we had. Never once staying in one place for long...that would, after all, be the opposite of what a troupe does now, wouldn't it? Checheche. Not saying there was much left to warrant us staying when our show was over there was not but ashes most of the time.
    tab How Experienced Was I...| Myself, yes, I had many an experience! Death! Dismemberment! Disarray! Duress! Disgust! Debauchery! Despicable Dealings! Dubiousness! Deceit!...Checheche I'm getting all warm and tingly just thinking about it..I was our ring leaders right-hand man back then.
    tab What Am I Like...: Checheche I can only assume I was brought back to life for one reason and one reason alone...to bring back the wonderment of the Troupe De Force! Remaining in safety for too long will dull the senses, staying in one place for too long is ever so boring, life without inconvenience is a life without any merit to be given to everyday miracles. As the sole survivor of the Troupe De Force I must remind the people, that the fact they even breathe is, in fact, a miracle unto itself that they should hold dear treasure and defend.

Deception is the name of the game. Despair is best served at the peak of possible hope. Defeat is sweeter when at the cusp of victory. Live for the Troupe. Die for the Troupe. Misery is magic. Strive to be the most magical being in that regard. Words members of the Troupe lived by. Words members of the Troupe died by. In those deaths, those of the Troupe, we smile. For you see life is one cruel joke and you can decide whether you're playing them or are the person being played CHECHECHE!

So long as there is 'fun' to be had fun can continue. Tell the people what they want to hear. Do what the people want you to do. Have the people trust you and the joke will have an even bigger punchline when you tell it. The joke the Troupe oh so loved to tell. "What? Ally? Friend? Comrade? Never heard of him perhaps you can introduce us later! Checheche." Fake it to make it. Once you make it fake it! Then take what you've made and throw it the bin after the confetti's been emptied from its pop, this was the Troupe's creedo.

Who cares if someone is hurt in the process? Who cares if you lose an arm or two? The Troupe does not fear death! The troupe invites death! The troupe loves death! I love death! I love misery! I love despair! If betrayed they played the better joke! If killed we laugh at the heavens! If there is a hell awaiting us we brave the flames on a tightrope made of our own intestines! This is Troupe De Force! I AM TROUPE DE FORCE!

tab What Did I Believe In...: "The misfortune of others will remind those fortunate how blessed they truly are."
    tab What Do I Fear...:
      tab
      tab
      tab
    tab What Are My Strengths...:
      tab
      tab
      tab
    tab What Are My Weaknesses...:
      tab
      tab
      tab

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
    tab What Era Am I From...: Era of -
    tab When Was I Born...| Oct 17th
    tab What Have I Experienced...:

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...] ►►► Change to "What Am I Capable Of..." ◄◄◄
    tab How Do I Experience Life...|
      tab • {First Class}
      tab • {Second Class}
      tab • {Third Class // First Prestige}
      tab • {Third Class // Second Prestige}
    tab How Do I View It...|
      tab
      tab
      tab
    tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
      tab • The Unseen Hand: Being reborn through corrupted energy and being reborn essentially a twisted form of, for lack of a better term, homunculi that given life by the souls of the Troupe de Forces wills, Diadem has no arms or hands heralding do his death in which their lengths were melted away, his 'hands' are seperate from his body they have the same range of motion someone who normally would have arms and hands would have however, this range can be extended with abilities. His 'hands' appear as spectral entities, which essentially function as though they were his real hands. Experiencing pain and the simliar. He typically covers them with gloves if he want their prescence known but are typically hard to keep track of if they aren't wearing gloves.
      tab • Will of Sustainment: Diadem does not need to eat or sleep or even use the restroom being the creature that he is. He can partake in food if he so desires but it does nothing for him. However, despite not needing to eat or sleep he can become physically exhausted requiring that he rest by not moving. He also still breathes and thus is still susceptible to airborne hazards.
      tab • Organs? OrGONE!:
    tab What Are My Limitations...|
      tab Chakra Pool → 100
        tab Chakra Color ► Purple
        tab Chakra Materialization ►
          tab • Lighting (Raiton)
          tab • Earth (doton)
      tab Stamina Pool → 100
      tab Archetype → Magician
      tab Statistics
        tab Power|
        tab Agility| ☆☆☆☆
        tab Intelligence| ☆☆☆
        tab Chakra| ☆☆☆☆
    tab What Skills Have I Learned...|
      tab • - ► 3
      tab • - ► 4
      tab • - ► 3
      tab •- ► 3
      tab •- ► 3
    tab What Am I Proficient In...|
      tab • -► E rank
      tab • -►E rank
      tab • -► E rank
    tab What Can I Do...|
      tab Ninjutsu → 00 // 0
      tab Genjutsu → 00 // 00
      tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
      tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
      tab Skill Points → 00 // 00
      tab Proficiency Points → 00 // 00

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
    tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 0 Ryo
    tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp
    tab What Do I Carry...|
      tab •Normal Clothing ►25 Ryo
      tab •Super Light Armor [D - Ranked, Scale 5] ►15 Ryo

tab •satchel, medium ►2 ryo
      tab •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30) ►20 ryo
      tab •10 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30) ►4 ryo
      tab •Skinning knife ►5 ryo

tab •backpack ►2 ryo
      tab •One Person Tent ►20 Ryo
      tab •Blanket ►2 ryo
      tab •bedroll ►6 ryo
      tab •Mess kit ►10 ryo
      tab •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball ►5 ryo
      tab •Soap ►1ryo
      tab •Twine(50meter) ►6 ryo
      tab •Fishing hook (1x) ►0.5 ryo
      tab •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3) ►0.5 ryo
      tab •flint and steel ►0.5 ryo
      tab •clay gourd ►1 ryo

tab What Techniques Do I Possess...|
        [{Ninjustu}]
          • Jiba Soujuu [Magnetic Manipulation]

[{Taijutsu}]

[{Bukijutsu}]

tab What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
            tab
            tab
            tab
          tab What Have I Laid Claim To...|
            tab
            tab
            tab

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:36 am

Official Name → The Cult of Chaotic Revelry
    Common Name → The Cult of Chaotic Revelry is a name only to those who Revel in its worship know, it is also never used. In fact to refer to it as such deems the individual a failure in their teachings. The Cult of Chaotic Revelry is broken into sects. Some sects worship others in the pantheon solely while others worship all three. Never the less the common name used to refer to the cultists vary immensely but many often refer to the members of it as The Harlequin or The Jesters or sometimes just plain Clowns.

Origin → The Cult of Chaotic Revelry was formed on a whim and the desire of three particularly hedonistic mortals that challenged the gods and entered the pantheon by defeating the gods in games of life-threatening chance, and entertaining them to an immeasurable level.
    Era of Creation → -

Pantheon →
        • The Lords of Revelry → Chaotic Good - Chaotic Evil - Chaotic Neutral

History
        • Xenaggu → {Xenaggu is an ancient name that derives from the term Revelry or 'to revel' the root Xen equalling the modern zen and naggu = none thereof. The name meaning essentially there is no zen}

Xenaggu not unlike Rakada and every other member in the Pantheon embodies Hedonism. Unlike Rakada however, he is not an entertainer. Standing roughly 24 feet tall he is a satyr who upon first impressions looks conniving and untrustworthy. Those of the sect who typically praise solely Xenaggu are not entertainers they're acid hedonists and party goers. They are reckless like those who worship Rakada but refrain from doing anything particularly grotesque. At least not outright. Those that do die because of a followers 'shenanigans' is considered a casualty of entertainment. I.e someone dying of alcohol poisoning from drinking to much.

Where ever a follower of Xenaggu goes destruction follows. Followers are notoriously air headed, clumsy, and arrogant. Imagine if you will a typical frat boy of the modern era, take that an give them the blessings of a god like entity so that they may continue drinking and throwing ping pong tables. That is the boon of Xenaggu. Typically when his followers are so wasted Xenaggu will join in the revelry taking human form. Very few due to their states of being even pick up on the chaos caused by the god at their gatherings and for good reason...because its usually massive.

Xenaggu's followers are also typically raucous nymphomaniacs that throw caution to the wind and copulate at a rate that could make a rabbit jealous. They say that when it comes to STIS and STDS if having mated with someone who happened to have one without protection not contracting it was Xenaggu's gift. If someone is particularly thirsy and or becomes completely love drunk on the hump happy Xenaggu is the one having his hand in it.

• Rakada → {Rakada is also an ancient name. That derives also from revelry however, kada = violent. While Ra is a partial of Revelry essentilly Revel. The two together equals violent revel essentially. Those in the sect that praise solely Rakada find the concept of death bringing and suffering from it a show. They treat life like a show and often have nary any care for danger or repercussions as it is to give Rakada a good show.}

Rakada embodies hedonism. He is also a consummate entertainer, whose mere appearance is an act of grisly performance art. A monstrous figure standing thirty feet tall, spreading enormous wings, crowned with fire and swinging a flaming scythe, Rakada demands the spotlight. His every entrance is a showstopper.

Sometimes after his grand entrance, Rakada crouches to witness the performances of those who adore him. To them, his opinion is only one that matters, but he is a demanding spectator. He has seen thousands of years of circus tricks and has no patience for performers who don't give their all. His flaming sword has brought more than one tepid show to a sudden and spectacular close.

Jaded as he is, Rakada attends his cult's performances only rarely. He often retreats in his lair below the layers earth, for months or years at a time, but his followers know that he might emerge at any time to witness the latest spectacle. Getting him to show approval of a performance, much less actual interest, is regarded as the ultimate test of a follower of Rakada.

• Nin Astrata → {Like her brothers her name is also of ancient meaning however hers is somewhat more tame. Nin= None and Astrata = Entertainment meaning no entertainment. Her name essentially meaning No Entertainment or Boredom, but its interpretation being Nihilism}

Nin of her two brothers watched as they would party and revel from dawn until dusk. She too joined in on their festivities, Over time she was given the realization that all of it was meaningless. What purpose was there in revelry when they were so small compared to the gods. Deeper details as to that within the myths section. Suffice to say Nin became the embodiment of 'the after party' when all the entertaining and parties were said and done she became the embodiment of its consequences and how meaningless those consequences are.

Nin herself isn't an entity understandable to normal individuals she is both something and nothing at the same time. Someone and something at the same time. There and not there at the same time. A mass of chaotic energies only given shape by those who attempt to perceive her only for them to be overwhelmed by the futility of existence. Nin is the reason why most in the Cult of Dark Revelry have no regrets when killing someone or feel nothing but joy when the coming of their own death is seconds away. Nin never visits the material plane unless through an avatar in which she's possessed. In doing so that avatar will typically kill itself releasing her after coming to realizations of life's futility. Nin can choose to leave herself but seeing as she deems all beings of little worth rarely does so.

A sociopath like her brothers you will no find empathy from any of the three. She relishes in the despair of others and their misery. Although not inherently cruel herself. A fascination with how the feelings of tragedy bend those with fragile minds so easily. After all to all three you are but a plaything to provide entertainment for the forces greater than you. One who enjoys destruction, one who enjoys drama and bloodshed, and one hoping to find some semblance of meaning to the existence of beings both mortal and god.

Myths →
        • The Festival of Blood: A sect of the cult with the name Troupe Les Rose invaded a sizable village in what was once considered lightning country. They posed as a simple circus of entertainers. This was the first case of Rakada visiting the mortal plane to bear witness to his followers as what happened soon was beyond gruesome. Once the tent was full all individuals of the village were trapped inside. They were then forced to perform death-defying acts that resulted in several deaths. Bodies were maimed, skin was flayed as they were dangled alive on meat hooks for acrobatics screaming agony. It was as amazing as it was horrific. It was here that Rakada revealed himself to praise the Troupe who all willingly with the rest of those inside continued to perform for his entertainment until all that was left was blood and death. None can confirm his appearance as none lived but a massive hole in the ground along with gallons of blood and viscera were found one day without any explanation beneath a circus tent.
        • The Fall of Black Mountain: What was once a thriving village that traded alcohol that consisted entirely of the Oni clan fell to ruin in just one night. The entire village was destroyed. Reports revealing that it was the Oni clan members themselves in drunker revelrous stupor that did it themselves. This was uncharacteristic of Oni as few get so smashed they lose themselves to such degrees. There were a few casualties but the greatest loss was the mountain in which they inhabited of which was utterly destroyed. The surviving Oni report foggily a Huge Black Oni that had its own special brew that started the party never to be seen again. The rumor being this was Xenaggu taking moral shape.
        • The Star Lady and the Empty Village: The myth a woman who descended from the stars made of stars came to a remote village with a population of at least one hundred. This tale only told by the single survivor or so he says. One after another he witnessed the villagers compelled as if by some strange force crying out about the futility of life. The individuals would proceed to either drink immensely, self harm, and then inevitably attempt to kill themselves. These incidents would happen at points where no others had the ability or awareness to prevent it from happening and requests to the major villages to help never came.
        • The Never Was Circus: Many people swore by it. That at one point an incredible circus happened. Performers as far as the eye could see and performances and festivities that would put modern day Mardi Gras to shame. The performances and entertainment scaling a whole village. Yet, none seem to recall it in its entirety. In fact on the day man claimed this so-called circus happened the outfits of several performer and cirque types littered the streets but no bodies were found. There were also no traces of the circus and festivities ever happening that day mentioned. Not even a single trace of confetti. Many say it was a 'rapture' of performers who had successfully entertained the gods of the Cult of Dark Revelry to where they gave them the gift of ascension where Nin was finally impressed. Others say it was a purging of the performers as the act was seen as farce. Nobody will ever know.

List of Religious Rituals → {In list format, write down what kind of religious rituals are performed by those who follow your religion. What are they, how are they performed, and what is their intended purpose? All faiths have rituals, and no ritual is pointless or without religious purpose}
        • Revelry of Rakada: The Revelry of Rakada is a ritual that occasionally happens among the more violent Troupes. To perform the ritual Rakada A troupe or a single individual must perform a string of death-defying or gruesome stunts to entertain or 'horrify' a mass of individuals minimally three for at least a fifteen minute period. Varying from examples like juggling kunai, to sticking one's head in spider sharks maw...or uh..severing a mans hand and using it as a third-hand puppet. The ritual grants access to Rakada's Boon for up to ten minutes.
        • Reverly of Xenaggu: The Revelry of Xenaggu requires one entertain a group of masses minimally three for at least thirty minutes. What's done to entertain the group need not be particular but all individuals must leave satisfied if not satisfied mildly intoxicated before days end. The ritual grants access to Xenaggu's boon for a one time use.
        • Once Ever Always: The Ritual known as Once ever always is actually rather simple every day an individual must do one thing they've never done before. One can imagine this gets more and more difficult the longer ones been alive. Failing to do so typically invokes Nin's wrath. Making the follower wish to kill themselves in despondency.
        • aPUN thy lips: Followers while not inherently required will often engage in the ritual of exchanging and communicating in puns with one another. This ritual simply strengthens the bonds of a troupe...its also said that if a follower cannot reply with a pun in any manner they are a SPY and should immediately be used for entertainment purposes or exiled from the faith.
        • A la vie, A la Troupe: To live in a troupe. Followers will very rarely be apart from what and whom they've deemed as their 'troupe'. The bond of a troupe is said to transcend even death as the bond of troupe is formed of a pure ideal as if a hive mind or conglomerate of like-minded individuals. Troupes may vary but one's Troupe IS THEIR OWN. One does not just LEAVE a Troupe. To leave a Troupe is one of the most heinous things a follower can do once they've decided on a Troupe. Lingering with a troupe on the premise of 'testing the waters' is seen as fine but once one assuredly confirms their trupe allegiance consider these bonds as tight as a mafia.

Tenants of Faith → {Should be written as a list below. Give each Tenant a name, such as "Thou Shall Not Steal", and explain in detail what that means. This defines your faith and should be explored. What does this religion promote? What does it discourage? What does it ban? What does it seek to eradicate?}
        • Thou Shalt: Never regret the actions you've taken so long as it proves to amuse oneself or another.
        • Thou Shalt: Never remain in one place for more than the span of a year less you've grown a desire for the dull and mundane.
        • Thou Shalt: Always show those a 'good time' before one leaves a place of residence
        • Thou Shalt: Never fear the thought of death
        • Thou Shalt: Treat life as though it were an endless performance upon a stage
        • Thou Shalt: Laugh in the face of danger and face it head on should it prove humorous or entertaining
        • Thou Shalt: Upon starting a revelry make sure it ends with everyone alive satisfied and entertained
        • Thou Shalt: Always dress in the garb of a performer or act as one accepting that, that is what you are.
    Historical Data →
    Those who are members of the cult of chaotic revelry never refer to themselves as such. Their history is being known around the world as groups of people who refer to themselves as a 'Troupe' the historical relevance of the term 'Troupe' is extensive. Spanning from its use to the circuses and festivals of yore. There have been countless 'Troupes' each one serving its own purpose and praising their gods in their own way. Some simply create raucous huge festivals while others bloody creepy freakshows at others expense.

Troupes have been used by villages and towns and the likes to covertly infiltrate other areas and also to further ones goals. It's because of this that its hard to discern whether these 'carnie folk' are to be trusted and it is that discrepancy that the groups capitalize on to their benefit. For every 'bad' troupe there's a good troupe for every good troupe there's a 'shady' troupe and if things ever do go sour its not as though a member of the troupe will find it unfortunate in fact its historical FACT they'll make a show of it.

True Faith Rewards →
        • Tier (1) →Xenaggu's Boon Granted to followers of Xennaggu. Those that fornicate will no longer contract a disease from said fornication and may choose to not bear a child if that is their desire, those that drink shall never die of alcohol poisoning, those that awaken the next day shall never have a hangover. Those who have drunken a hefty sum may delay the effects of pain and hazards that ail them for up to two posts.
        • Tier (2) →Rakada's Boon Granted to followers of Rakada. Followers may ignore any physical pain that is incurred upon themselves and other followers although not by others who are not followers. If death seems near they may defy death for [3] posts before dying if nothing is done in that time.
        • Tier (3) →Nin's Boon Followers, once per combat, a single technique of an opponent may be utterly disregarded as though it didn't exist and never happened. Also, if the technique is a physical one that would leave a wound, the wound does not heal but comes at absolutely no detriment to the follower. I.e limb is chopped off and starts bleeding excessively but is unaffected by the blood loss as if they aren't losing any blood making for an entertaining and confusing scenario.
        • Tier (4) →Troupe du jour: For performance-oriented skills and genjutsu the followers may each be considered one pool of which their chakra and stamina is shared with one another in the same thread. i.e Bill has 100 chakra Tammy has a 100 chakra. They are both treated to have 200 Chakra for the purpose of said skills mentioned above.
        • Tier (5) →Live Entertainment: When a follower of a specific Troupe dies. They may imbue their soul into one of their remaining Troupe members. The addition of their soul grants said Troupe member that individuals knowledge though does not grant them additional slots or the ability to use their bloodline less they themselves have that bloodline. In the case of Chakra Manipulation Bloodlines that fall under 'clan' not requiring a Kekkei Genkai that bloodlines knowledge can also be imparted to the individual.

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:33 pm
    Unclaimed Awards:

•Custom Bl Contest Win:
    [1] High Tier, [1] Mid Tier, and [1] Low Tier reward. Bloodline will be added to Custom Bloodlines.

•The Tortot Giveaway!
    250 Experience
    10 Jutsu Slots/5 Stages of Learning/3 Custom Jutsu
    2 Proficiencies/7 Skill Points
    1 Character Remake option
    1 Silver Bell (palm sized, with a polished ivory grip)
    25 Chakra/Stamina
    15 Free Posts

10 free activity posts, usable for any activity that requires posts to complete, from missions to training and beyond! Furthermore, everyone is granted 10 Slots for techniques, which can be converted into 2 Proficiencies, 8 Skill Points, 4 Customs, and 5 Stages of Learning. These benefits are per character! Make sure to indicate on your profile that these are event rewards for July 4th, 2019!  
    Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games