Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
[Round 3] Hisse'Vanda vs. Onawa Galvquodi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
- Mynsed - generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Onawa didn’t know how she made it this far but she wasn’t going to question it more than that. She would definitely be celebrating later, regardless of the outcome. Well… even if she had lost the first round, she would have been celebrating. There was always cause for a celebration, after all!

She stepped to her third rendezvous point, grin wide as she looked around. There was a bit of a crowd, watching them. If she won this round, she would advanced to the finals. If she didn’t win… she would fight again to see who would take third place. She never imagined making it this far. It was marvelous. It was exhilarating. ”Round three, alright!” she whispered cheerfully to herself.

Alpaca Chobi

Alpaca Chobi generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:34 pm
- Mynsed -

Hisse was really surprised how far she'd gotten so far but at the same time she'd been a guard trained in battle in her previous pride. She was still proud of her self as this was no cake walk and she wasn't about to underestimate the lion before her either.

"Well. I suppose you can go first," Hisse gave the other female a friendly grin. She'd gone first last round so why not take a step back and play a little on the defense this time around. It made sense at least to Hisse. Her stance was in the ready to dodge for when the other lioness came towards her. Her eyes focused and her paws readied for this friendly fight.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

- Mynsed - generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:55 pm
She could go first?! Onawa didn’t even know how to start; she hadn’t gone first yet in the tournament. It made her nervous yet giddy with excitement. ”Alright!” she said excitedly, bouncing on her paws for a moment. She circled, waiting, and then dashed at the other.

She had missed the first swipe but, fortunately, she was agile enough to land a thwack on the other’s side, landing a not-to-hard hit. No need to be aggressive, this was just a matter of touching, not hurting! Onawa grinned at the other and hopped back a few steps, waiting for the other to make a move.

Alpaca Chobi

Alpaca Chobi generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:06 pm
- Mynsed -

Hisse was surprised by the other females quickness. She stood her ground looking for an opening and there she thought she'd have one. The brown lioness reached out to tap the female tattooed all in green but fell short. She kept her stance on the defense ready to dodge if need be.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 pm
Onawa bounced away when the other reached to tap her, flashing a triumphant grin when she was yet to be tagged. Tail wagging and head ducked, she once more dashed forward, paws smacking on the ground to reach the other’s foot, as one would do with yarn. And… she struck! Her second hit! Only one more!

She was still wowed by the whole ceremony, her luck, and even meeting that new member of her clan. Grinning widely, she pranced away from the other, waiting for the attack, hoping she’d be quick enough to dodge. Just one more hit, just one more hit.

Alpaca Chobi

Alpaca Chobi generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:32 pm
- Mynsed -

Only one more and she'd be out. Hisse wasn't sure what to do with this over whelming information. She couldn't be out... Well she wasn't just yet. But her mind was unfocused now on the prospects of the possible loss that she completely missed her opponent. She was fast! That was for sure and Hisse was too but her confidence in her abilities had her preforming weak now.

Her stance tightened and she kept a close eye on the bouncy opponent. There was no being to careful now. It was zero to one and Hisse wanted to at least give a good fight.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 pm
Her small body, even small compared to Ela standards, was her advantage. And her speed, of course. She was able to dodge the next attack. Letting out a whoop, she laughed and dove forward, impatiently.

And ended up tripping over her own paws. Barrel rolling, she nearly missed. Fortunately, her mistake led her to her opponent and her paw reached out to lightly bap at the other, even while she was still on her back. ”Gotcha!” she chirped cheerfully from the ground, grinning at the other, before she bounced to her feet. ”That was a fun fight! Though we should really have a rematch,” Onawa pointed out. Perhaps the other was tired from a previous fight? Onawa had finished her’s earlier and definitely had time to rest up.
Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:49 pm
- Mynsed -
Congrats on the win ~ ! I would very much love to get this rp to a complete status so I can use it for Hisse's up coming breeding even though the match is over now : ). I need one more post after this for it to count (total of 5 per user / complete story)

She was got....cha-ed! Hisse froze in disbelief. She had lost and not managed to land a single hit on her opponent. She was fast for sure and Hisse was now bested.

"I-I suppose I have been got," She started to laugh. "Good match. No need for a rematch unless you want to compete again next year. You'll have to show me how you train to get so fast. I couldn't even land a paw on you!" Hisse her self was a fast lioness but it had been an unbelievable match. The brown lioness was still in shock and awe of everything that had just happened but she was okay losing. It wouldn't be her last match either as her and the other lion who hadn't won would have to match off.

"I do hope that you have a good next match," Hisse offered a friendly grin.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:54 pm
Onawa brightened up, letting out a heartedly laugh. ”Next year it is!” Onawa agreed with a wide grin. And then, the rare bashfulness crept in and she ducked her head, ear to ear grinning. ”T-Thank you! I certainly will show you!” Onawa told her, before glancing up, her temporary shyness gone within seconds.

There wasn’t much training to it, of course. Just… energetic. Hyper. Running down hills fast than her feet can carry her until she finally did keep up with the speed. It was a mix of things. But really, Onawa just liked having fun. She wasn’t sure if her opponent would accept such an answer, though.

”Regardless of the outcome, it’s bound to be a blast!” Onawa agreed happily, laughing.

Alpaca Chobi
Fine by me! These certainly help with breeding counts!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:38 pm
- Mynsed -

"I uh..." Hisse wasn't fully sure what to say to that. She blinked as she weighed the options of either taking it as an insult or taking it as just this lionesses way to acknowledge a challenge. Hisse went with the latter and took no offense and merely smiled.

"Okay then next year it is. I believe you already showed me though. " Hisse was sure that if the two did match up next year she'd have to really train hard. Onawa seemed to have a natural talent for avoidance and for landing hits and next year Hisse would do her best to actually be a challenge. She had a goal now.

"Well then. Go give em hell," She smiled, "In a friendly way I mean."

((Fin))  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out