Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
[PRP] A chance meeting (Magdiel & Eschrich)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.When the tribes came together it was amazing. This time of year saw new faces join and old friends come together and bond. The tribes didn’t live that far apart and it wasn’t unusual for a member of another tribe to travel around in search of friends or potential mates.

She had been in the pride since she was pretty young, it had been her home for most of her life and she loved it when the ceremony came around.

This year was shaping up to be a bumper year, it seemed a lot of new lions had joined the pride and she was pretty excited to greet the newbies. She wondered if the fires had sent anyone to the mantis clan. Would she have new tribe mates this year? She certainly hoped so.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:36 pm
He had grown up in the Pridelands to parents that weren't his own but they were his family regradless given they had taken the time and consideration to raise him and his siblings. While he was curious to know about his mother and father and where they might be in life he hadn't really given it all too much thought.

He left as soon as he was old enough to and had struck out on his own. He really didn't know what to expect when he left or what he would find. To be honest with himself he had never really thought he would have found a pride to join so far but here he was. In a new home.

Hoping to build a family for himself. He was aware of their rules within the pride, life mates above flings or polygamy. That was fine by him, he much preferred to find the one anyway over throwing himself at anything and everything that moved.

Having been put into the Mantis clan he wasn't sure what to expect overall. He was still new to the pride and hoped to meet some of the other members and get a feel of the place.

A brown figure come into view and he smiled at the female. "Good afternoon."

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:22 am
AstoriaFallen

His first greeting made her smile. He was a new face, which meant probably he had just joined. How exciting she had found a newbie almost immediately. She giggled happily only to realise she had spent a lot fo time pondering over the fact that he was new and hadn’t as yet actually returned a greeting of her own. The issue here was what to say so as not to frighten him off.

With a barely discernible shrug she decided the best course of action was of course to just jump right in, such things had never failed her before. Oh, yes, greeting. “Hello! You’re new!” Well that would have to do, with a grin on her maw she moved in closer so she could inspect the new face. She could usually get the measure of a lion if she looked him, or her, deep in the eyes. It was something her father had left her a sense of how things would go even if it was just a feeling.

“You’re in the mantis clan! Me too!” A wider grin spread across her eyes and she gave a delighted laugh “We’re going to be very good friends.” She purrs her tail twitching happily as she felt for her next course of action, a name would be a good idea but she could never glean those things. Oh her own would probably be a really good idea though “My name is Magdiel its a pleasure to meet you!”

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:35 am
Syrius Lionwing

"Is it that obvious?" He laughed at her words. "But you are correct, I am new." It seemed she was just as curious about him since she got close enough to look him over.

Was that typically how this pride worked?

He chuckled.

She sure was exuberant, which was something he much liked already. "It seems like we will be. It's a wonderful pleasure to meet you Magdiel." He liked how her name sounded, it was unique. "My name is Eschrich." He wondered how long she had been in this pride, her lack of tattoos told him she had joined herself most likely.

It was curious to him, the number of those with markings versus those without. "Have you been here long?" He was curious to know more.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:23 am
AstoriaFallen

The tan lioness smiled and licked her lips “Eschrich.” Yes it was a good name for him, she liked the taste of it on her tongue, still, she decided it needed to be more fun to say “It’s a pleasure to meet you Escy! You’re going to love our tribe, it’s great.”

His query seemed almost baffling to the peach tipped lioness but she realised how he knew, her lack of tattoos gave her away as an ex-rogue. “I have been here for a while but I was born in the rogue lands. My mother..” She paused for a moment, she didn’t usually speak of her mother or of her father.

“My mother was a rogue and once I was old enough I came here. I guess it has been some time, I should really get some tattoos.” Again a girlie giggle “Havw you come from another pride or from the rogue lands?’ The lioness tilted her head questioningly it seemed any other visions she had of him were lost for the moment, well, she didn;t mind it was much more fun to ask than to interpret images.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:14 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Escy, he liked the nickname she had given him. It was light and happy, it made him smile. "Escy, I like it."

He'd never really been called by a nickname before so this was sort of nice. "I think you would look nice with some tattoos." He said giving her a once over, he was still new but the ones in the pride that were decorated with markings didn't seen any more magnificent. If anything it just accented who they were. "Not that you don't look nice already." He said not wanting what he said earlier to seem off putting.

"I was in the Pridelands for a time." He commented, "I never knew my mother or father. We were raised by someone else." He added.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:38 am
AstoriaFallen

Magdiel smiled gently at the male, the pride lands, she had passed through there on her travels, “the pridelands is a lovely place, so alive and vibrant.” She smiled, she had probably almost stopped her wandering at the pridelands, maybe she had even passed him on her wanderings, it was a small world.

“I’m glad you have decided to come here, we are going to be great friends.” She stated again, it was a fact, she felt like she knew him from some where, she just didn’t know where, that odd sixth sense that she possessed often left her feeling this way.

A small blush lighted on her cheeks when’s he said she would loook nice with some tattoos “As would you, maybe we can get you one before the ceremony is over sand we return home to our tribe.” She looked deeply thoughtful about this. “I wonder what colour would suit you.”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:14 am
Syrius Lionwing

Oh she had been there, or at least herd of it. This was exciting, that means they'd have something a little more to talk about. "Have been there?" He had to know, it would be something to talk about, he had no idea that her mother used to be there once upon a time.

"I'm glad that I came here as well. You have definitely been a light." Her personality was so wonderful she was very much helping his transition here be smooth. "I'm sure I'd look a little fetching but not as nice as you would with something that accents your already lovely colors." She was a very pretty lioness, the gold was very nice against her browns.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:41 am
AstoriaFallen

“Yes I have been there.” She smiled softly her golden eyes dancing. “I think I almost stopped there but there was more for me to see of the world before I settled here.” She whispers. She didn’t regret not staying in the pridelands, the Ela’wadiyi was her home, it was the place she had always been meant to be.

His next words made her flush just a little, her soft brown cheeks flushing red. “One day, when I decide what I need to be written.” She smiles. The lioness tilted her head and looked at the male, she gave a little nod to herself. “I’m glad I could help.” She purrs. “It is always a pleasure to meet a new face.” She gave a pause for a moment, he was a part of her tribe, she could offer him a place to stay.

“I have a comfortable den, if you need a place to stay while you are settling in.”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:23 am
Syrius Lionwing

He nodded, that would be something they could discuss later, perhaps bond over. "Well perhaps we can share stories sometime?" That would mean they'd have to have future talks.

When she flushed a little it made him smile, he was just being honest with her. "I have to agree, this has been a pleasure." She was truly a wonderful soul.

"That is very nice of you to offer. I would very much appreciate a place to stay until I'm able to get my own accommodations. If you want to lead the way perhaps we can talk while we walk." He waited for her to lead the way.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:38 am
AstoriaFallen

“I would like that. My mother lived in the pridelands for a long time. I have siblings that still live there, though they are very, different, looking.” She chuckles a little, she knew of course that she had many relatives and some of them resided in the pridelands to this day. She never really knew why she had this knowledge she just did.

The tan lioness gave a nod and stretched out her legs. “Follow me.” She beams bouncing to her paws and padding off towards her den. She could at least make her new friend comfortable while he settled in to his new life and she was very happy about that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:07 pm
He gave a nod and followed after her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items