8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:21 pm
User Image
███████████Additonal Image███████████Theme███████████Additonal Image███████████

►►► P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

What is my name...? :: The great Takira Gwyndolin Hekireki of course!
            Do I have nicknames...? :: By all means call me Gwyn, or perhaps Taki if you feel like bleeding.
            What do I believe...? :: I believe in power, without power we are nothing more that worthless dirt the greats use as a road. I want this power to lead scores of subjects. For a great leader must be the envy of every one of their subjects, the person everyone strives to overcome. Greedy, powerful, and be the most extreme in their emotions! To ignite change and growth in their subjects!

How old am I...? :: Well to my knowledge I was around Fourty-Seven, but I seem to be Sixteen again... strange that
            Birthday...? :: Sometime mid December, I'm not quiet sure, lets just go with the 14th. Its never been something I held with great importance.
            Gender...? :: Female you swine.
            Race...? :: I was born the b*****d of a Japanese woman and a foreign traveler, not that either ever did anything for me.
            Sexual orientation...? :: I welcome anyone with enough vigor to satisfy me into my bedchambers. Unfortunately you seem to be lacking in that department.

How tall am I...? :: Right around 4' 11", give or take a quarter inch. Just seemed to stop growing at an inopportune time.
            How much to I weigh...? :: Tsk. Is this optional? It isn't? 100 lbs. Repeat this and sign your own death warrant.
            What color are my eyes...? :: My eyes have been akined to many of things, from prized rubies to crystallized explosions. Me? I would just classify them as crimson, more like blood than anything as frivolous as jewelry.
            My hair color...? :: My hair despite its brunette nature remains almost as dark as the nights sky, only ever showing its true nature at its ends when light caresses it just right. It flows freely and reaches far beyond my shoulders stopping just around my rear end.

What is my build...? :: I like to think I'm pretty light, I built my body to be agile while still being able to take a hit.
            Do I have any Scars/Tattoos/Ect...? :: I am free of any birthmarks or blemishes, all that adorns my body is a scar on my right shoulder from when my blood lust distracted me just enough for someone to land a lucky arrow. I keep it to honor the poor b*****d that I beat to death with his own bow.
            What am I wearing...? :: What was that? Oh my clothing? Hmph, well when one leads they have to look the part. After all who is going seriously to follow the orders of someone dressed in nothing but fishnets or wearing little to nothing at all? Kami knows I can barely take most shinobi seriously with the crap they put on. I am known to wear more militaristic outfits, nothing too fancy but nothing too simple. Just enough to grab the enemies attention so they can send their best to me. My outfit changes constantly due to the need to replace bloodstained clothes.**

**Current Attire:
            At the base she wore the aforementioned bikini styled with a flame decore. It while looking silly is a rather useful piece of advanced technology projecting a protective shell against damage to her person when worn. Resting over the top is a black long sleeve dress shirt, ruffled fabric running down either side of the center to highlight the gold colored buttons holding the shirt closed. A plain white tie finishes off the look. That isn't all however, resting over her fitting shirt is a black trench coat made from hide to fight against the cold the inside of the coat is completely crimson. For the lower body she wears tightly fitting black dress pants then extend up to her midriff. With a pair of gold painted steel boots reaching up nearly half way to her knees protecting her feet. A pair of black shooting gloves that leave her thumb and pointer finger exposed to elements, a fine trade off for optimal control for triggers. Adorning her head is a simple black militaristic hat with a crimson red brim, the most notable part of the hat would be the golden flower emblem placed in its center capturing the Storm Bear's coat of arms. Finally resting around her shoulders and flowing behind her whenever she moves is a cloak made from a thick red cotton fabric. It is clipped in place with a replica of the hats emblem and a gold chain mostly for garnish. More information in the armor section of this profile.

My relationship status...? :: As if I would tie myself down, have you seen me man?
            What am I like...? :: Well I am just the biggest saint you will ever meet! The sweetest and kindest, most selfless even, person to be frozen and turn back into a child! Because those are all things that are just completely normal! Okay. I'm gonna level with you here you can probably guess by now I ain't yer typical 'picture show' heroine, I'm pretty screwed up... and I wouldn't have it any other way! ........*

*She continued monologuing and generally making an a** out of herself for some time. So to summarize her ramble: Takira would likely be best described as shameless, plain and simple. She has no issues with being the center of attention for any reason, often her loud mouth, she speaks with an air of important but at the same time without any formality. She couldn't care about talking proper, often using slag words or omitting some words all together. While sometimes she will put on a grand display with a long speech she often likes getting straight to the point. Seeing little to no need to dragging on a conversation that holds no value to her, whether monetary or being amusing. This stems from her position as a bandit leader, being around a group of people who make a living by being free will do that to ya. For that same reason she will not follow another's lead. In her mind she won the right to rule over whoever she felt like the day she took her former masters hat. She is a free spirit, a bandit from the top of her head down to her toes. When someone has the gall to try and tell her what to do it usually doesn't end well for the person attempting. It only took one public beating of an underling to send that message into everyone's head. Despite how pig headed this is, she is quiet intelligent in all other aspects of the word. She can see the value in the input her retainers would give on her plans and often adjusted accordingly. Its with her retainers that she felt human, they might not have been as great as she was, but she trusted them.

Shes greedy, selfish, and lustful. Proclaiming everything to exist for her and her subjects alone. Her followers were just one of her precious belongings. As mentioned earlier she has no issues being rough with the people she leads, she doesn't do this out of spite however. They're in the category of precious for a reason. While they might exist for her use, she doesn't needlessly throw their lives away. In fact shes more than willing to risk her if she believes someone is outclassed by the enemy. No one but her had the right to take them out of this mortal coil. In a sense she strove to inspire them to greatness as she felt all leaders needed to do. To make them better than they were, not in the sense of justice or anything stupid, but to make them to best that they could be. A sinner will always be a sinner. She wasn't blind to the fact that she stepped on others to ensure her belongings survival. She did so with out remorse. She would raid a small town, slaughtering guards and likely ensuring a farmers hungry death. Because at the end of the day, that farmers grain belonged to her and her followers. This isn't to say she jumped to this solution, she would always start by personally going to the village trying to negotiate (read strong arm) for the supplies before spilling blood. A small gesture she extended to all those not fortunate enough to be behind Kumogakure's prison walls. Out of pity.

She doesn't get truly mad very often, any scowl or raised voice usually just a jest. When she does manage to get angry its a very calm rage. Some what like a hot coal. It doesn't consume everything around it like a roaring fire but it does burn those who attempt to pick at it. Its when she's her most ruthless and needlessly violent. It can be rather simple to notice when shes upset: silence. She lets her actions speak for her when shes like this. Often to deadly ends.

My former home...? :: I was born in the volitional land of lightning, far from the haughty capital of Kumokagure. I was birthed by a Jiton mother but my home was never with her, it was in the wilds... I was a bandit in my heart.
            What era did I hail from...? :: Born in the Era of Attention, oh how fruitful the chaos that was born. The glory that was made with the blood of others.
            The era I vanished from...? :: I suppose my reign ended in the Era of Regret... Is that ironic?

►►► C O M B A T - D A T A

Bloodline: Jiton ll Magnet Release [approved]
            ◇ Satetsu users have Doton [ Earth ] and Raiton [ Lightning ] as chakra elements.
            ◇ Satetsu users learn Doton [Earth], Raiton [Lightning], and Jiton [Magnet] techniques one [1] post faster.
            ◇ Upon creating a Satetsu user, they must select one [1] type of metals they are able to utilize, making them unable to utilize metals from the other types. Disciplines may change this, but Personal Attributes of any tier may not.
            ◇ Receives a half [1/2] rank reduction to the strength and speed of all Raiton [Lightning] techniques used in area while iron sand techniques are active, including the user's.
            ◇ Can convert with proper techniques up to three [3] meters per Experience Rank. This maxes out at eighteen [18] meters at S - rank.
            ◇ Cannot control metals that compose the human body.
            ◇ When facing against chakra steel the user must overpower the chakra in the weapon as well as pay the cost of conversion. If there is no chakra infused in the weapon, the chakra steel is affected as normal. Of course, they must know the object is chakra steel first.

Paramagnetic: → Metals of this nature are known as the Chemical Metals, meaning that while they exist naturally in the world they are almost exclusively rare or found through chemical means. That being said, they do exist, and can be harvested from old technology when in need, depending on what us used to harvest from. Unlike Diamagnetic and Ferromagnetic metals, which are either pushed or pulled respectively to control, the Paramagnetic materials utilize both and are thus more fluid in their movements, and precise. These metals are characterized by their subtle properties, the use of which is often requiring of detail and precision to utilize effectively. They do not take quite as much Chakra to use as Diamagnetic materials, but they are not as cheap as Ferromagnetic either, leaving them sitting in the middle with most of the properties while being difficult to obtain overall.
            • Magnesium → One of the most abundant, and volatile metals known to man, Magnesium is a powerful, flammable material that reacts violently to fire, causing C - ranked Fire damage instantly to materials it touches, and dealing twice as much durability damage as warranted. That said, use of Magnesium with fire destroys the material. Fire techniques combined with it find their damage increased by one [1] full rank, and due to its very nature is unable to be put up by water without utilizing a water technique at least one [1] rank higher than the adjusted fire technique's rank.
            • Aluminum → Aluminum is the most plentiful material in the earth's crust, and that hasn't changed much in Strike. That said, in Strike it also has an unusual property that is quite useful for defense. It obscures the perceptive powers of a Sensory and Tracker, causing all techniques that utilize these two types of technique and talent to require an additional rank of cost to overcome it. Likewise, any sensory or tracking effect that does not have a listed rank will be defeated instantly by the Aluminum, as long as the object is ninety percent or more [90%+] covered in the material.
            • Tungsten → Tungsten has many uses and applications in the real world, but what it is known for in Strike is the extremely fine, razor edges that forms naturally in its structure. As such, constructs that utilize an edge, whether projectile or melee, the speed and damage is increased by one half [1/2] rank each. Furthermore, handling the material is difficult, and nearly impossible to do without a reinforced container due to the incredibly abrasive and destructive material, making carrying large quantities of it extremely difficult.
            • Gadolinium → A metal utilized to defend against and contain radiation, it is the go-to element for resisting radiation and resisting the Radiation hazard. When utilized effectively, it reduces radiation effects passing through it by one [1] rank and step.

Ferromagnetic: → Metals of this nature are utilized through pulling on their magnetic field in direct contrast to the Diamagnetic's pushing, thus making metals of this nature better utilized for quick, slashing movements. With the strong magnetic field they already possess mixing with that of the Satetsu member's the pulling takes place at a rapid speed and, when angled, can cut through other materials with extreme prejudice. Unlike the other two, Ferromagnetics are fairly common and lack mystical properties, instead exchanging quality for sheer quantity. In the Source Material, Iron Sand was used with Ferromagnetism in concept, pulling on the most common form of Iron, Magnetite. Due to the extreme ease of the Ferromagnetic metals' use in Iron Sand, they cost one half rank [1/2] less to use in techniques. Look below for the list of guild accepted Ferromagnetic metals and the differences between each.
            ◇ Magnetite → While the most common of Iron's forms, Magnetite is its own metal within Shinobi Strike. Magnetite is the easiest metal that can be used by Ferromagnetic Satetsu users, but the greatest benefit is that the metal calls to users in a way no other metal does. When coming within one hundred yards [100] per Experience Rank of Magnetite, the user will feel a strong pull, a "ping", towards the direction it is hidden.
            ◇ Cobalt → Resistant to rusting effects, making them the best metal to fight against Seiton based characters. All techniques of these two natures utilized on the Cobolt Sand is reduced by one [1] full rank.
            ◇ Nickel → A metal highly resistant to corrosive effects it is the go-to material to use against Futton users and effects. Techniques or effects that are corrosive in nature are reduced by one [1] full rank.
            ◇ Iron → By far the most "useful" of the Ferromagnetic metals, Iron is a metal that can break down into the finest sand Satetsu can utilize. As such it bonds at an extremely finite level, allowing more complex creations such as swords, hammers, armor, etc. Techniques that utilize sand to form physical objects are reduced in cost by one [1] rank. That said, it cannot sit well with other metals, and as such will only bear this property if the construct has no trace of other metals within it.

Evolutionary Traits:

Archetype: Strategist
            ◇ +1 Power
            ◇ +1 Intelligence
            ◇ [100] Mana
            ◇ [100] Stamina
            ◇ [1] Stage of Learning
            ◇ [2] Illusion Slots
            ◇ [3] Proficiency Points
            ◇ [6] Skill Points

Primary Class: Tinker :: Artillerist
            Secondary Class: Medium :: Shade Knight
            Chakra Pool: 630
            Reserve Pool: 200
            Stamina Pool: 320
            Chakra Elements: Jiton, Doton, and Raiton.
            Chakra Color: Blood Red
            Chakra Materialization: Forming a wild outline like wind licking at a fire.
            Former Position: A simple warmonger, leading a band of bandits on the outskirts of the land of lightning. Our home ever changing in the country.
            Former Grade: What is it with shinobi and ranking themselves arbitrarily? Hmph! Well whatever, from what I gathered from when people were sent after my head I was A ranked or was it higher?
            Current Grade: I am of C rank, my power grows closer to my prime.

Strengths:
              ◇ Omiranged, able to excel in fights from any range. Be it fists, sabers, bows, raining lightning, or blotting the sky with lead.
              ◇ I am a natural tactician, able to turn minimal intel into grand strategies or change a plan of attack on the fly when problems arise.
              ◇ My tongue is practically made of silver, when fighting just isn't an option I can weasel my way through conflict with my honey suckle words. I've even talked someone out of their pants, I swear on my beloved hat.
              ◇ Perceptive, able to notice even minute changes in someones expressions or a shift in the tone of their voice.
            Weaknesses:
              ◇ Stealth was never my strong suit, its why I never even thought about living a shinobi life style. I understand the importance it carries. I just choose to leave such actions to my retainers while I rile up the biggest distraction at the front.
              ◇ Me take orders from someone else? Ha! What a good joke, unless one of my trusted retainers is suggesting a plan I'll continue to do it my way and only my way.
              ◇ My bloodlust has the tendency to make me come off as far crueler than I intend. There have been times I have been known to slaughter the enemy when my band sought out just to conquer them. [Any taunting effects will last for an additional post against her]
            Fears:
              ** I suppose that would be failing my merry band of bandits... but I uh suppose that already happened, or I wouldn't be here right now. Huh! So thats what failure feels like.
              ◇ Failing those who put their trust in me, it makes me a little reckless from time to time.
              ◇ Using ice as a shortcut. One mistep and you drop right into the watery grave.
              ◇ Furthermore deep bodies of water. I can mostly handle being near them but crossing them never feels right.

Class Disciplines:
              Artillerist: A Tinker is the mechanical mastermind that manhandles the machines of the old world until they either return to their basic function, somehow work worse than before, or do something else entirely. The Artillerist has simply made it their job to do such things with anything resembling a weapon. The Artillerist gains a bonus equal to one [1] point per Experience Rank to the Tinker Skills when the device in question is a weapon. Additionally, Artillerists are able to receive a random item of a mechanical weapon's nature upon attaining this discipline. Please see a member of the Event Moderation Crew for further details.
              Shadeknight: Exorcists of the Fade, a Shadeknight utilizes the corrupted power of the fallen to imbue their armaments with corruption and impurity. Like the Bonewalker and Warlock, they are able to alter the physical forms of their armaments to fit the nature and power of the Fade, along with a small attribute unique to every individual being. Upon reaching C - rank, the Shadeknight is able to utilize their fell power to place an armament in a pocket somewhere in the Echoes, while using that same ability to summon their armaments from wherever it may be. While the ability to chain Fades to their will is the iconic ability of the Shadeknight it is but one of a pair of unique abilities they wield. They have the unique ability to channel the fell energy of the Fade and rain curses upon their foes. At each Experience Rank the Shadeknight gains two [2] custom slots that are used to create Curses. These can range from debilitation effects to true Afflictions, and their transmission and design can range with it.
              Energy Reserve: Creates a reserve of extra chakra or stamina, with specific limitations. This reserve pool begins at fifty [50] chakra or stamina points, with the total increasing by twenty-five [25] chakra or stamina points per experience rank. This reserve may only be tapped into once the base chakra or stamina pool is exhausted. This means that the reserve is likewise refilled before base chakra or stamina by any effect that targets chakra or stamina regeneration, whether positive or negative.
              Focal Possession: All Shikigami are created utilizing a Focus. This Focus takes the form of either materials, or very specific objects. The Shape of a Shikigami determines the overall shape of its Manifested form, whereas the material determines what kind of materials may be used to shape the Focus itself. By selecting a favored Shape, or focusing on a specific Material, the character excludes all other types of forms or materials except those that are exceptionally close in nature. This focus grants the ability to add one [1] element the character knows to the Shikigami that blends with the one they already have, if any. This allows for all movements, attacks, and abilities to automatically count as two different elements no matter the techniques they use. Secondly, the process of invoking the Shikigami takes one [1] less post than usual.
              Mecha Mind: The Mecha Minded Tinker is one who understand the true nature of the Mecha experience. Mechas and other automatons are the companions, the strength of the Tinker who wants to live long, but controlling them with a Rod is difficult to do the more that is added to it. As such, the Mecha Mind learns to harness the communication between Rod and Mecha and streamline it, allowing their Rod to control more than one Mecha at a time. For each discipline point invested the maximum number of Mechas controlled by the Tinker's Rod is increased by one [1].
              Utilitarian: Cores are fundamental in the powering of all things from the old world. Unfortunately they are very limited in just how much they can power at one time. The Utilitarian learns to be more frugal, to channel the energy in different ways, and increase the number of devices that can be powered by a core at one time. For each discipline point invested a Core may supply power to one [1] additional device.

Passive Bonuses:
              ◇ Discover Automaton abilities [1] post faster.
              ◇ Learn Tinker Skills [2] posts faster.
              ◇ Learn Ninjutsu [1] post faster.
              ◇ Learn Genjutsu [1] post faster.
              ◇ Half [.5] rank increase to physical strength
              ◇ [5] Mana reduction to cost of Spells and Spiritual attacks (minimum of [5])

Event Bonuses:
              Bonus Skill Points: 06 //06
              Bonus Proficiency Points: 00 //02
              Bonus Discipline Points: 02 //02

◇ [50] Stamina
              ◇ [2] Free Training Posts
              ◇ [1] Moderate PA. "Usable on Religion, Skills, Crafting, Reductions, or Proficiencies. Must be submitted for approval!"
              ◇ [20] Stamina [Bloodline Contest]
              ◇ [50] Chakra [Bloodline Contest]
              ◇ [2] Proficiency Points [Bloodline Contest]
              ◇ [10] Activity Posts [Bloodline Contest]
              ◇ [10] Free Posts [Halloween 2k18]

◇ [50] Additional Mana [Christmas 2k19]
              ◇ [.5] Increase in Strength for Jiton spells [Christmas 2k19]
              ◇ [5] Stages of Learning [Christmas 2k19]
              ◇ [1] Free PA [not redeemed][Christmas 2k19]
              ◇ [20] Free posts [00/20][Christmas 2k19]

Major Attributes:
              Bloody Bandit Chief: Through sheer force of rugged charisma Takira is able to ignite a flame of momentary change. If Takira spends a full post giving an inspiration talk or speech to her companions, the next [3] posts will grant her allies an additional [1] step bonus to attack and defense actions with a additional [3] points to their skills.
              Bloodied Iron: Due to being an untrained in the art of ninjutsu Takira is unable to utilize her Raiton or Doton as easily or to the same degree as others, as a trade off she is able to wield Jiton like a prodigy. All Jiton based actions will receive a buff of [1] rank as well as a cost reduction of [1] rank where as all non Jiton ninjutsu will receive a debuff of [1] rank more in cost.
              Conqueror's Presence: Throughout the years of lording over the country side has gained her the knowledge and skills of turning her own reputation into a supernatural weapon. Allowing for her to trigger certain techniques through use of reputation and knowledge of her alone. Thought she seems to have forgotten how to make them in general, she could remember how if given just a little more time. She is able to make one custom, and only one custom, earlier than most at D-Rank. This custom must be an effect triggered by knowledge of Reputation. This Reputation must be of something fearsome, cause no one ever really gets effected by stories of someone who likes to beat on teddy bears... No Takira is meant to be feared. [unlocked]
              Absolute Oppression: Takira had spent a lifetime dominating the lower reaches of Lightning with her power over iron. This iron clad defense and offense was far from the full extent of control she held over metal instead it was just the type of metal she felt a stronger connection with. She was instead born with the ability to control two different metal composites with her magnetic field. Something she rarely relieved unless she found herself well in over her head. A final trump card if you will. She gains access to the Paramagnetic tree of her bloodline in addition to her base of Ferromagnetic.

Minor Attributes:
              XXX: [n/a]
              XXX: [n/a]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:48 pm
►►► S T A T S

Skill Points: 18 //25
    Proficiency Points: 06 //08
    Discipline Points: 04 //04

Attributes:
    Power: ★★★★★
    Agility: ★★★☆☆
    Intelligence: ★★★★★
    Chakra: ★☆☆☆☆

Proficiency
    Single Handed Medium Weapons
    →→ Katana ► D Rank

Two Handed Medium Weapons
    →→ Trick Ax ► E Rank

Medium Ranged Weapons
    →→ Guns ► E Rank

Unarmed Combat
    →→ Offensive ► E Rank
    →→ Defensive ► E Rank
    →→ Grappling ► E Rank

Skills
    Gathering
    →→→ Mining ► 3
    Survival
    →→→ Foraging ► 2
    Artistic
    →→→ Sculpting ► 2
    Chemistry
    →→→ Bombmaking ► 4
    Mechanical
    →→→ Systematic Repair ► 3
    →→→ Regulatory Processing ► 2
    →→→ Functional Adaptation ► 2

►►► W E A P O N S - D A T A

BlunderHack → B - ranked Variable Weapon
    Description ► Made of redwood and red steel, the Blunderhack is a weapon that bears the faint scent of blood and death while the paint looks chipped and scratched, as if some poor soul attempted to grab hold of the weapon to prevent death in desperation only to be met with a swift end. One end the shape of a blunderbuss, the other a beheader axe, the Blunderhack is meant to take out a knee while the axe is meant to cleave someone who dared speak too loudly. Get off the lawn, or lose your head!
    tab Form ► Blunder
    tab tab → The Blunderhack has two phases: the Blunder and the Hack. The Blunder is a Blunderbuss that fires rocks, pellets, squirrels, and small children who happen to fall in, or be stuffed in. At all times the Speed of the weapon is C - ranked, but the damage is X + 1., with X being the stamina cost put into it. Pulling the trigger requires a sacrifice of some type, whether blood or some other bodily secretion, to activate it's properties. Once done the weapon produces a black substance that coats the hands of the user, though whether it's soot or sulfur is difficult to say. Pulling the trigger produces a loud report that can be heard for miles, but the damage is wide spread, coming out in a cone up to 100 ft in length and, at the end, in width before decreasing on rank in damage, and speed, until the pellets stop entirely. This happens after both hit E - rank and drops one step further.
    tab Form ► Hack
    tab tab → The Hack is a brutal, violent weapon that causes far more bloodshed than is warranted at every strike. The weapon hungers for blood, and by spending X - ranked Chakra the axe head will, upon striking, be held in place within the striking location for one [1] post per rank paid +1 posts. The Hack will utilize the best Proficiency as its weapon focal point, thus allowing nearly anyone to wield is as if they were born to it, but the blood that it tastes upon activation becomes it's most favored, and thus it will never betray its owner. Unlike other weapons, this weapon doesn't leave a mess. When striking an opponent the blood is absorbed upon impact, thus causing no blood spray but leaving a bloody, gaping wound where the strike originally landed.

Viper → Katana
    Description ► With a black snake-skin grip and the motif of a cobra along its edge, Viper is a blade known for the horrendous punishments inflicted upon those that it feasts upon. Made of a black steel with mixtures of an as-yet unknown material, Viper hisses when drawn from its sheath, the warning hiss of a serpent rising to stirke. Swinging the blade makes a dull anti-sound, a silence that can illicit fear to those who hear it (free-cost E - ranked Genjutsu (Chakra) effect). But the true danger of Viper lies in its two abilities. When water runs along its length the water is converted to Cobra venom, allowing the edge to be continuously poisonous if any water lands upon it (See Hazard for further effects). Each strike while covered in water counts as one dose. The second ability is called Serpent Bond. The blade, when activated, becomes a twelve foot long Cobra that can think and feel as any Cobra does, but with the intelligence to know whom it serves. When killed in this form it reverts to its blade self, but the opposite is also true. Destroying the blade will cause the parts to reform 2-5 posts later as the Cobra form, which may then change back at will.

Weapon Class: Katana
    Weapon Name: [n/a]
    Weapon Description: Black hilt wrapped in a crisscross pattern with red fabric. The buttcap and guard are both golden, the guard being shaped like a simple flower. The sheath itself is just black and red, black taking up the top 1/3rd and red the rest. [Durability 29/30]
    Weapon Length: The blade is two feet in length.
    Weapon Weight: Three and a half pounds.
    Weapon Location: Hanging on her left hip

Weapon Description: Basic katana, no flourish. [Durability 30/30]

Weapon Description: Basic katana, no flourish. [Durability 30/30]

Weapon Class: Repeating Crossbow
    Weapon Description: The frame is made of Mahogany with iron bits making up the mechanisms. The wood is carefully varnished, her 'clan' emblem burned into the grip. The mechanisms themselves have been painted gold to add to her flair. [Durability 30/30]
    Weapon Length: The crossbow itself is just as long as half her forearm.
    Weapon Weight: Just over three pounds. Its range varies depending on weather conditions.
    Weapon Location: Resting next to her satchel.

Weapon Class: Whip
    Weapon Description: A thick cord with thorns along the edge, which can leave nasty gashes behind. [Durability 20/20]
    Weapon Length: About fifteen feet long.
    Weapon Weight: Three pounds.
    Weapon Location: Tied to her belt, resting just bellow her katana sheath.

Weapon Class: Tower Shield
    Weapon Description: Massive Shield. It has seen better days, but could probably still hold up in a fight. Made of thick steel, and is quite heavy. [D - Ranked, Scale 15]
    Weapon Length: Three and a half feet long, wide as her torso.
    Weapon Weight: Thirty Pounds
    Weapon Location: Rests on her back under her cape, a way to stop backstabs.

Weapon Class: Control Rod [Headphones]
    Weapon Name: Rock and Roll
    Weapon Description: XXX
    Weapon Length: [n/a]
    Weapon Weight: A pound or so.
    Weapon Location: Resting around her neck or covering her ears depending on how she's feeling. Covering her ears lets her hear the drumming of her ears as blood rushes in combat.

Weapon Class: Chopsticks
    Weapon Name: Twin Needles
    Weapon Description: Pair of steel chopsticks made to be plain gray, and designed to be resistant to magnetism.
    Weapon Length: 9 inch
    Weapon Weight: A couple pounds or so.
    Weapon Location: Hidden in her waist band.

Weapon Class: Dagger
    Weapon Name: Jagged Dagger
    Weapon Description: This strange dagger bears a red-colored carved bone grip, with a screaming farce carved into the pommel. The blade is black with jagged edged made for ripping, and a single, golden ravel with its wings circling it in the center, and to those who have the knowledge [Such as Tier 3 Crafting], the blade is made of Bismuth. The blade is definitely chakra enriched, though why is difficult to say. With the design and the blade's material the weapon does one half [1/2] rank more Damage.
    Weapon Length: 5"
    Weapon Weight: Negligible
    Weapon Location: Hidden away in the Bag of Encasing.

►►► I N V E N T O R Y

Clothing:: Currently wearing.
    ◇ Simple Clothing :: Refer to: "What do I look like," for a description.
    ◇ Steel Boots :: Refer to: "What do I look like," for a description.
    ◇ Super Light Armor [D - Ranked, Scale 10] :: Reinforced cape, weather and tear resistant. Refer to: "What do I look like," for a description.
    ◇ Robe :: Contains four hidden pockets, two on either chest of the front torso.
    ◇ An Endless Summertime Rampage [Unique C - Ranked] Swimsuit Armor :: [X][X][X]
    The passions of youth left abandoned... an un-quenchable thirst for summer time fun! The time has come for Takira to cut loose and run wild! The item in question is made out of mostly a nylon fabric. The first piece is a simple triangle string made of a black base and gold accenting in the shapes of fires being blown in the breeze. The second piece is a ruffled bikini bottom that is once again a black base but this time only the ruffling's trim is the golden hue. What would first appear as nothing more than a skimpy outfit made for beach going experiences is in fact a technological marvel. Woven into the the various pieces is a complex system of wiring and waterproof microchips used to project a near invisible force field around its wearer. For some reason Takira's measurements have been scratched out. Strange that. No matter, the item is no thicker than a normal swimsuit.

Ability Summary:
    Beach Bod: Through the mystical and secretive powers of bikini's anyone who shall wear these garments together will find a thin field of energy engulfing their being. Kinetic energy that enters the paper thin layer will be rebounded. In layman's terms this energy will act as a C Ranked Defense for [5] physical attacks per combat encounter: This includes Simple, complex, and spiritual... However the type of attack it protects from is determined by the owner upon activating the field.
    Dazzling Sunlight: While the bikini is active the user will find that the sunlight increases the control over their bloodline skills, allowing them to always preform at the rank they are preformed at. Basically dampening effects imposed on them will be nullified without extra cost on the cast.
    • If the field is broken in combat the user will need to jump start the armor with an B ranked Chakra surge. If not done the bikini will provide as much defense as a normal bikini one... that is to say not that much. However if only a few layers of the field were broken through no cost will be required to return it to full power... this however cannot be done during combat. When jump starting the armor they can select the setting they wish it to run at: Simple, complex, or spiritual. This cannot be changed until the next jump start.

Mask of Horror :: Tier 4 Nightmare
    → This is a Halloween mask that bears no face, no design, just a pale face mask that appears to be made of porcelain. However, when dawned the item activates, and thus causes some changes upon the body. Instantly full body armor will form from shadows upon the user, appearing to grow as if birthed from them. This armor count as B - ranked defense, Scale 4, with the ability to assemble, and reassemble, at will. Furthermore, this armor is made up of something like insectoid plates, though what nightmarish beast bears armor that resembles the blackest pits of the Abyss in color with the sharp, razored edges that are simply terrifying, lay beyond reason. As this is made of chiting magnetic fields do not effect it.

Clothing:: In possession of.
    ◇ Super Light Armor [D - Ranked] Makeshift Bracers :: Made of black tattered hide, and provides little more than warmth. Offers no defense bonus.

Satchel, Medium:: Resting on her belt at the small of her back.
    ◇ Soaps [4]
    ◇ Whetstones [6]
    ◇ Flint 'n Steels [8]
    ◇ Skinning Knifes [2]
    ◇ Oiled Waterskins [3]
    ◇ Twine, Fifty Meters
    ◇ Fishing Hooks [2]
    ◇ Blanket
    ◇ Mess Kit
    ◇ Camp Hammer
    ◇ Map of Local Land :: Mud [Bloodline Contest]
    ◇ C-Ranked Custom Item [Bloodline Contest]
    ◇ A-Ranked Technology :: Unapraised

Satchel, Small:: Resting to the left of the larger pouch.
    ◇ All contents are scrolls, refer bellow.

Technique Scrolls:: Inside a small pouch.
    [Bukijutsu]
    ◇ Shintō Musō-ryū, Kusarigama :: All of Stage Two. [Requires previous stage learned]
    ◇ Doki Yari, Polearm :: Technique Aerial Assault, stage three. [Requires previous stages learned]
    ◇ Kamakiri no Tsume, Scythe :: Technique Karekusa no Kamae, stage two.
    ◇ Akira Style, Fan :: The Fourth Akira: The Akira of Coordination, Hermit's Secrets. Stage Four.
    ◇ Kyoukan Ya, Light Bow :: All of stage two. [Requires previous stage learned]
    ◇ Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi, Rapier :: All of stage one.
    ◇ Kaze no Zougenotou, Stave :: All of stage one.
    ◇ Basai Bagua, Medium Blade :: All of Stage Four.
    ◇ Shigure Souen, Medium Blade :: All of stage one and two.
    [Hybrid]
    ◇ Kishitou Yoroi, Armor :: All of Stage Three. [x2]
    [Taijutsu]
    ◇ Pi Qua Quan :: Techinque Pi, stage one.
    ◇ Western Bursting Fist :: Stages one and two.
    [Ninjutsu]
    ◇ Katon, Fire :: Hi Soujuu [X:E], Houka Hira no Jutsu [D], and Hi Shinten no Jutsu [D].
    ◇ Maruton, Null :: Henge no Jutsu [E]
    [Special]
    ◇ Eiseijutsu, Medical :: Baikin Tekijo [D] and Sansokyoukyuu [D]
    [Bloodline]
    ◇ Hyouton, Ice :: Kousetsu [D], Yukimari [E], and Yuki Soujuu [X:E]
    ◇ Seiton, Rust :: Sei Soujuu [E]
    ◇ Jiton, Iron :: Jiba Soujuu [X:E], Satetsu Soushi [X:E], Teikou no Michi [X:C], Hagane Bunshin no Jutsu [C], Satetsu Kyuu (B), and Satetsu Soushiki (B).
    ◇ Shouton, Crystal :: Suishō Kyō [D], Suishō Tō [D]
    ◇ Yōton, Magma :: You Soujuu [E], Gomu no Nawa [D], and Gomu no Bougyo [D]

Bag of Encasing:: Pocket void, has the capacity to hold 1000lbs of gear.
    ◇ Immovable Stick [2] :: A stick that upon command fixes in space and will not move for anything less than 10,000 lbs of weight or pressure.
    ◇ Lawn Turkey :: Gobbles whenever an enemy is within 100 feet. Senses intent and instinct.
    ◇ Bean of Slumber :: A single bean that, when eaten, makes you drowsy and conks you out 1-3 posts later. Ensures full sleep cycle and recovery for the next 2 sleep situations. Doton techniques and Suiton techniques used by consumer sprout 1-3 beans every technique used for the next year irl (ends next Thanksgiving).
    ◇ Handwarmer Gloves :: When warn, continually makes hands 75 degrees warm, though for E - ranked chakra per post this can be made external through touch.
    ◇ Honey'd Porker :: A greased teacup piggy that is NOT alive, but which sheds grease in copious amounts. Flammable. Makes an excellent lubricant.
    ◇ Dreidel :: "LET IT RIP! I am going to hell for this one, but you all can enjoy the Hanukkah joy of a BATTLE DREIDEL. This one isn't quite the... usual because it appears to have some sort of Beyblade mechanism to launch/spin it." However, once you let it rip, the dreidel grows in size and weight to four feet tall and one thousand pounds. People struck by it face D - ranked Baconless damage, making you feel like the world is a bit less bright due to lack of bacon. Speed is based on stamina spent.
    ◇ Peppermint Candy Canes [3] :: Doubles chakra and stamina regeneration speed for [5] posts after eaten.
    ◇ Marble Box :: Gold patterning, with no obvious way to open it. A ruby decorates the center of one side, with twelve silver ticks surrounding it.
    ◇ Creepvine [4] :: When planted, attacks by strangling; needle-like leaves have a toxin that causes the vine to grow throughout the victims body. [Requires Poisonmaking 15 to extract safely]
    ◇ Togs
    ◇ Bomb Jellies [10] :: Fruits with a jello-like texture. Blue in color. Very volatile, so handle with care. [Requires Bombmaking 15 to extract safely]
    ◇ Reroll Coupons [5] :: Allows for a reroll of any results of rolls (such as encounters, items, etc) made after receiving these coupons, but must take the 2nd roll!
    ◇ Tiger Lilies [7] :: Looks like aloe, but white with red veins. Live plant growls when touched. Incites rage when ingested for [5] posts. Not deadly to animals. [Requires Poison making 10 to safely extract] Calming aura when cooked properly before ingesting for [5] posts. [Requires 10 in an appropriate cooking skill]
    ◇ Cold Iron [5] :: In frigid temperatures, the metal becomes less brittle and lighter. Speed of physical attacks is increased [.5] ranks, and gains [5] durability.
    ◇ [20] Seeds of Samhain :: These seeds will spawn a random pumpkin or jack-o-lantern or creeping vine that have random effects that include exploding, bleeding, or buff effects to those who interact with them. Planting these takes three posts and take ten [10] posts to grow overall. This does have the added effect of staining the earth black, and strange, creepy noises begin to emanate from the garden and every shadow seems to carry something within it [theatrical effect and no more].
    ◇ Blue Key :: Shaped like a house key.
    ◇ White Boot :: Only the right one. The material is non-magnetic, and unfamiliar.

►►► M I S S I O N S - D A T A

AC: 07,800
    Ryo: 両 00,000

Missions Complete:
    D-ranked: 0
    C-ranked: 0
    B-ranked: 0
    A-ranked: 0
    S-ranked: 0
    S+-ranked: 0
    Event Missions: 0

Crafting Jobs Complete:
    D-ranked: 0
    C-ranked: 0
    B-ranked: 0
    A-ranked: 0
    S-ranked: 0
    S+-ranked: 0
    Customs Crafted:0

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:50 pm
►►► F A M I L Y - A N D - H I S T O R Y

What has been laid claim to:
    ◇ [n/a]

Secrets that have been discovered:
    ◇ [n/a]

Father: Was never apart of her life.
    Mother: A woman who never cared about her.
    Siblings: None that she knew of but anythign is possible with how much her mother got around.

Traumas: [n/a]
    History:

xxxxxRejoice you plebeian! Its not every day you get to hear the tale of the great Takira Gwyndolin Hekireki straight from her own mouth! This epic begins when I was just a wee lass!.. Take it away narrator, I'm gonna get something to snack on.

Takira came into being through a one night stand. A drunk of a merchant and a barmaid, at least thats what her mother always told her what her father did. For all she really knew her father could have been anyone, it mattered little to her in the long run. Family wasn't something she had the chance to put stock into. Her mother barely around and her non existent father figure led to her living a solitary childhood. She spent most of her time reading books around the bar they lived above. There was a surprising amount of books that just got left at the establishment, never to be picked up. It was from one of these books that she learned of Kekkei Genkai, how ones own blood had the power to manifest glorious acts of power. Bending nature to their own whim or strange effects like controlling their own bodies makeup. Through this grain of information she hounded her mother with questions about if they came from a clan with one of these blood gifts. After what had to be hours of pestering her mother decided to show her, tossing the child against the wall using the metal int he room. Instead of being frightened the young child was in awe. Her worthless mother was good for something after all, there was a chance she too would carry the same magnetic capabilities. The rest of the evening is a blur to this day, only the memory of a metal object hitting her again. When she awoke the only thing on her mind, besides the throbbing pain, was how she was going to test if she could do the same. Without the aid of her maternal figure it took her longer than it reasonably should have. it wasn't until she overheard a drunk shinobi complaining about how his chakra control wasn't up to snuff, that the pieces fell into place. That night was the first night she managed to lift a fork without touching it.

From there her control evolved rapidly. It didn't take too long until she could mange to both keep objects floating and read at the same time. Killing too birds with a very hard stone. Her magnetic field wasn't able to manipulate all metals as she came to learn, at least to the same degree as others. She started to use her abilities to pick pocket drunks as they left the bar in the morning. A small collection of coins started to amass under her pillow, she had a plan that required money. This plan came into being when she started to read the bounty board next to the bar. At the time the small village had been experiencing a supply shortage due to rampant banditry. The 'law' not lifting a finger to prevent it until orders came in from Kumogakure itself. Was her plan was to wipe out the bandits like a true hero of justice!-- no she wanted to join them. The whispers of a tribute being required to gain entry into the ranks are what really started her coin collection. She felt a strong yearning to be free. To see the world outside of the bar. Perhaps wipe the pathetic town off the map in due time! It was when her collection felt large enough that she made her move. In the dead of night she packed what little belongings she had into her mothers old satchel, the aforementioned mother once again absent, and climbed out of the rooms window. She used the coins as steps to reach the ground without breaking her bones. Replacing them into the pack before darting through the village pasture and into the woods. Her heart was racing with excitement as she wondered the twisting forest. Not until the break of dawn did she finally find what she was looking for. A large fire surrounded by an armies worth of tents and wooden spikes.

She fondly remembers the double take the man on guard duty did when she walked past him into the camp. The mans rough hands quickly preventing her from going any further. Luckily she was prepared for such a reaction, using her weak magnetic field to repel his armored hands from her skin as she demanded to see the chief. The man she made her demands to reacted only after the confusion of his gauntlets begin so hard to move wore off, his gut erupting in laughter that drew the attention of nearby bandits eating. She quickly had a crowd gathering around her. A wee lass not even eight years of age had the gal to march into a murderous bandit camp and demand to be taken to the leader. After the groups laughter died down a man decided to humor the child, leading her to the center of the camp where the largest tent was stationed. The man that stepped out rather groggy and angry at being woken was a man Takira would never forget. He stood a clean seven feet tall, shoulders as wide as a wagon wheel, muscles threatening to rip his shirt, and the most ragged white beard she had ever laid eyes on. His sour expression changing into rage at the sight of a child being presented to her. His words were loud and violent with context. Accusing the man who brought her to him of kidnapping the child and how that was one of the rules no one was allowed to bend. It wasn't until the man was inches from cleaving her guide in two that the girl spoke up. Explaining how she came to arrive and dropping the sack of coins at his feet.

Her guide had vanished in fear of his own life before she had a chance to speak. Leaving the very dumbfounded chief alone with the child, his gruff laugh of amusement still etched in her mind as he accepted her tribute. This was how she came to be raised by a family of over 200. Her family: The Storm Bears. With her new father figure Eldrich Malestrom, the chief. The meanest bunch of murderous men and women this side of the Land of Lighting ... and a child. It was in her new family that she finally got training in her bloodline, what she learned was called Jiton or Magnet Release thanks to two practicing members from the land of wind. It was here that she also learned how to take care of herself. Because as Eldrich so loved to shout, "If you don' work you don' eat," and, "A weakling has no place in my sleuth." By the age of ten she had began combat training with Eldrich, the bear of a man easily using her wipe the floor. His style of brute forcing enemies into the ground proving hard to pick up on when the student is a ten year old child. Quick to drill into her what she did wrong. How her magnetic field wasn't enough to stop someone serious about hitting her with a weapon, how much she relied on a gimmick as he liked to call it. When the tribe would go on supply raids she was stuck at the camp, but by her own choice. She wanted to be strong. The sheer force of her master having lit a raging fire in her chest. Her combat style forming out of a lighter reliance on her bloodline to slightly bend trajectories and using her small frame to weave through now open attacks, letting taunts be enough to trick people into falling for a counter. By the age of twelve she had taken part in her first raid. The group deciding to use her s bait.

Pretending to be mugged as a caravan approached. Said caravans guards charging to her aid before being ambushed by a legion of armed bandits from their flanks. This was the basis for most of her earlier raids. Eldrich not seeing her a combat ready, but also seeing the need for her to see how others preformed their duties during a raid. It was during her sixteenth birthday that she managed to earn permission from the chief. A well timed counter leading to her knife barely grazing across his arm during a spar. She could easily notice the pride in the old mans face as he acknowledged she could hold her own in a fight against a guard. But his firm stance in not engaging with shinobi was firm. Citing that it would only draw unnecessary attention form the capital. It was when she was around eighteen that she first took another persons life. A caravan guard outclassing some of the newer recruits, fending off most of them as the idiotically charged one at a time. With a sigh she decided to join their dumb plan, taking on the guard one on one. It was straight out of one of those cop and robbers picture shows, except the cop made the mistake of forcing her hand. A knife in the unarmored gut was all it took, blood spraying on her clothing as he weekly defended his post. She felt pity for the man for a split second before easily pinning the weakened man to the ground as the recruits. His struggling faded as she watched him with a curious expression. His eyes losing light as he went limp. It was odd to her, she felt nothing for him. Besides the pity from earlier everything felt like it was supposed to happened the way it did. He did something he shouldn't have, stopped her family from getting food from the wealthy merchant, and as such he paid with his life.

She lead her group back to the camp, covered in blood with a sack of food stuffs thrown over her shoulder and a nice pouch of coins handing from her hip. There was a small amount of worry in Edrich's face when he saw her but it was swallowed by the obvious pride he felt for his student. The worry was on how Takira would react to taking another's life over the next couple days. Some were made a walking mess of regret, others drowned in alcohol, some didn't change at all. As it turned out she fell into that last camp, perhaps something had been broken inside of her when she was a child, for there was no remorse to feel over that stranger dying under her. Her life proceeded like normal from there, spending her years raiding and curb stomping newbies who felt like they were thought s**t. It wasn't until Edrich was considering stepping down as chief due to age that her life changed. He wasn't going out without a fight however, he offered to take on challengers and the one who either beat him or got the closets would take his mantle. At first Takira wasn't much interested in participating, but after the numerous failed attempts and most of the old man's retainers refusing to take part she took it upon herself to dethrone him. Her exact words were "If I win do I get the hat?" and his reply was "Over my dead body." It certainly wasn't a pretty brawl, he had allowed the use of any tool his challenger thought could give them the edge. So she chose her 'gimmick' of course. The fight seemed to drag on and on as neither really took the lead. Edrich was strong and easily broke her nose but Takira was fast and knew the old mans fighting style to the T. It was mid right hook from Edrich that Takira decided to end it. Spears of metallic sand piercing through the bears limbs, pinning him to the ground. He looked up at her with a warm smile offering her his praise "Well you deserve it my dear, but I seem to mention this happening over my dead body!" He let out a hearty laugh as iron tore through his chest, his retainers watching in shock as Takira plucked the mans hat from his lifeless body.

None of this happened out of spite or to make a point to her new followers. No the old man hadn't much time left as curious was taking him. He had mentioned how he wanted to go out in a blaze of glory instead of as a sickly old man. Only the two might have known why she killed him, but she was happy to grant her father his last request. Fear made the base of her new reign over the camp. No one able to come to terms with Edrich's prized retainer slaughtering him in such a way. If she was willing to kill what everyone knew to be her father figure what would she do to them for disobeying? It was here that the name Takira Gwyndolin Hekireki spread in infamy. Rumors of her now iconic red cape saying it was once a simple white, only to be stained with the blood of her enemies. Unfortunately with this infamy she garnered the attention of Shinobi. After the first scout had found their rather non-hidden camp she decided it was time they chose a new place to set up home. So The Storm Bears relocated to a new campground, a few members taking the move as a way of leaving the group. She cared not if people wanted to leave, freedom was important to her. Following someone you couldn't find yourself respecting some day was no way to live. The vanished in the dead of night, all that remained as proof that they did indeed exist was the corpse of the meddlesome scout who had stuck their nose where it didn't belong.

It didn't take long after the move for people to start getting over their fear of her, she showed no ill will to the people who left her family to distance themselves from her name. They started to see their new leader as someone who laughed the loudest around the campfire, who drank the most wine, who bedded the most, who embodied pride and greed. This strange charisma she seemed to have would move them into action. She inspired in them a want to reach her level. To be the strongest in the family, to be the most cunning, and to lead. No one was foolish enough to try to take her position however, well... there was that one guy. A new recruit into the family who took her gender and short stature as a sign that she was a push over. Telling her how her current plan for a raid was childishly stupid and had the gal to tell her how she should go about it. Everyone who had stuck with her could easily notice the cold change in the war tent. The man being flung back near the bonfire by his own chest piece. Silence over took the camp as she walked towards the immobile man and started to slider her gloves on. Her usually vibrant eyes dull and emotionless. They watched on as she proceeded to beat the man within an inch of his life before her expression returned to normal. Announcing that anyone was more than welcome to take her masters hat from her and lead in her place. It wasn't a threat against anyone who might try, no it was a promise that she would make work for her title. Instead of fear this time around, her over the top display of violence had earned her respect. With the order to clean the poor b*****d up she returned to the war tent and continued with her planning.

As it turned out Takria was a much grander strategist when compared to Edrich, her raids were no longer limited to merchants that had wised up and rarely took their old haunts. Her plans included extorting small villages for what they were worth. Trading their experience being bandits by offering protection from other scum, the cost usually foodstuffs. However do to this new strategy her family ended up in a ton more combat. Rivals, trying to muscle their way into her turf. it was common place for her to wake up to a messenger saying someone was trying to raid one of her towns. Thankfully the recent explosion in technology these messages came to her fast enough to be able to do something about it. However it was also because of these new cellular devices that were spreading through the lands that it was getting harder for her to plan around any heat they might draw from the Great Village so far withdrawn from the boarders they thrived in. Despite this her experience from a life of being raised to be ruthless often gave her the edge when it came to encountering shinobi while she counter raided a bandit force. She always made sure the shinobi would focus on her and her alone while her forces crushed her true objective. All it usually took was a large enough show of Jiton to draw their attention. her magnetic fields messing with their communication devices... and bullets of metal sand. That and her now widely known appearance. She would often hear mention of a bingo book and the name Bloodied Iron.

It wasn't until the Age of Regret when technology had finally reached such an advancement that raiding was no longer a viable option if she wanted to be able to feed her growing family. Instead she devoted all their man power in protecting small villages. Offering anyone in the family lessons in who to properly act when protecting a village, after all no longer could they afford to have one of the men get too rough with a townsfolk. However old habits died hard for Takira. She jumped at the chance for a proper fight that wouldn't draw in Kumogakure's laser focused sight. Now more than ever the aged Takira would throw herself into defending her villages, drawing blood on the front lines in an attempt to feel the spark of excitement she used to feel before everything got so strict. Before her young recruits would die on their sixteenth birthday. It was infuriating that she was powerless to save the children like Edrich saved her. But how was someone who lived by killing save them. No one knew how to cure it. They only knew when it was likely to strike. Combined with the rumors of people using their magic, jutsu, to rewind peoples bodies... This act of preventing someone from growing sickened her. It worked though. It saved people. However it was during her forty-seventh year on this planet that her memory ends. When everything went wrong. Everything she had built up taken from her in a single instant. She doesn't remember being approached by a Chronovore, but it must have happened for her to be where she is now. She wouldn't willingly take the offer to revert her back to a child, after all she earned her age! She planned to live a fruitful long life like Edrich! Someone had other plans it would seem, as the now sixteen again Takira was finally freed from her crystal prison. She needs answers. Why was she reversed? Did someone pay for it? Was it a cruel act of malice? Of love? She will get her answers. Her family was likely long since dead by the barren nature of the lands she looked upon from a shattered crystal. Someone took her from them. Someone was going to pay...

... Oh man that was ominous mr narrator, I can dig it! Didn't fluff me up as much as I wanted but I can live with it. Anyways there ya have it, my grand story.. thats just beginning once again. Buckle in kiddos its time to raise some hell!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:51 pm
►►► T E C H N I Q U E S

Limitations:
      Ninjutsu: 09 //11
      Genjutsu: 00 //07
      Talent: 00 //10
      Stage of Learning: 03 //10

N i n j u t s u :
      ------- Maruton :: Empty Promises of the Past.
        [ Passive ]
        ◇ Conqueror's Presence
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]

[ C-rank ]

[ B-rank ]
        ◇ Wild Hunt [Yasei no Kari][Custom][X]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

------- Raiton :: Thunderous Voice.
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]

[ C-rank ]

[ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

------- Doton :: Body of Unmoving Stone.
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]

[ C-rank ]

[ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

------- Jiton :: Magnetic Personality.
        [ Passive ][Starter]
        ◇ iba Soujuu [Magnetic Manipulation][Ferromagnetic :: Paramagnetic]
        ___ Rank E: Very small amounts of metal [a few handfuls of irons sand; a handful of nails, small weapons].
        ___ Rank D: Small amounts of metal [a small pile of iron sand; medium to large weapons].
        ___ Rank C: Medium amounts of metal [a large pile of iron sand; steel beams].
        ___ Rank B: Large amounts of metal [a dumpster full [iron sand]; a car].
        ___ Rank A: Very large amounts of metal [a small house [iron sand]; a few cars, a train car].
        ___ Rank S: Massive amounts of metal [a large house [iron sand]; several cars, a small train].
        • The amount of metal that can be controlled is limited to the user's experience rank limit [at E-rank can make up to C-rank, D-rank up to B-rank, etc.]
        • Freely manipulated iron sand creations are fragile, losing any modifiers, and are beaten by techniques of the same rank, although Raiton [lightning] is still weakened by it. Metal can be moved with this technique but not shaped.

◇ Satetsu Soushi [Iron Sand Creation]
        ___ Rank E: A handful of nails worth. Instantaneous.
        ___ Rank D: Small weapons (knives, kunai, etc). Instantaneous.
        ___ Rank C: Medium weapons (swords, axes, hammers, etc). Instantaneous.
        ___ Rank B: Large weapons (greatswords, lances, etc.). One post delay.
        ___ Rank A: Steel beams, metal furniture. One post delay.
        ___ Rank S: A car, small building (just the metal from it). Two post delay.
        ___ Rank S+: Two or three cars, medium building (just the metal from it). Three post delay.

[ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]
        ◇ Subete no Shiryoku [All Sight][Custom] [X]

[ C-rank ]
        ◇ Teikou no Michi [Electrical Resistance Method][Variable Rank][X]
        ◇ Hagane Bunshin no Jutsu [Iron Clone Technique][X]

[ B-rank ]
        ◇ Hagane Bunshin no Jutsu [Iron Clone Technique][Event]
        ◇ Satetsu Kyuu [Iron Sand Coffin][Event]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

G e n j u t s u :
      ------- Type
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]

[ C-rank ]

[ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

T a i j u t s u :
      ------- Style Name
        Stage One:
        ◇ n/a
        ◇ n/a

B u k i j u t s u :
      ------- Kanadzuchi no Ryuusei Iron Hammer, the Falling Star.
        Stage One:
        ◇ Falling Star Stance :: Stance/Training [X]
        ◇ Manriki Burabura [Weighted Swing] :: Training [X]
        ◇ Hashu [Grip] :: Simple [X]

Stage Two:
        ◇ Tonderu Kougeki [Jumping Strike] :: Complex [X]
        ◇ Komawari [Tight Turn] :: Simple [X]

Stage Three:
        ◇ Ooishitsubushi [Boulder Crush] :: Complex [X]
        ◇ Hiun [Flying Cloud] :: Simple [X]
        ◇ Kanadzuchi Nobeokuri [Iron Hammer Burial] :: Complex [X]

T a l e n t s :
      ------- Melee:
        ◇ n/a
        ◇ n/a

------- Ranged:
        ◇ n/a
        ◇ n/a

███████████┇【┇███████████┇✧┇███████████┇】┇███████████

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:52 pm
Takira's Format

Posting Style #1:

[size=9][b][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Yq8oUeG.png[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=#D70128][u]T[/u]akira Gwyndolin Hekireki[/color] ll [color=#BF0023]Strategist[/color] ll [color=#8E001A]Doton :: Raiton[/color] ll [color=#FFA119]Bandit Lord :: C-Rank Shade Artillerist[/color] ll [color=#585858]Jiton :: Ferromagnetic & Paramagnetic [/color]
[/align][align=right][/b]

[color=#DD0A0A][b]❀[/b] [/color]TypeHere
[color=#151515]
[u]C[/u]hakra Pool:: [630 //630]
[u]S[/u]tamina Pool:: [320 //320]
[u]R[/u]eserve Stamina :: [200 //200]

[b]Quote [/b]" You said you would become a martyr for your ideals. In life, you must have been a pure saint. A proud and noble figure, certainly. But who can truly admire the martyr’s thorny path? Who dreams of such an ending? A king… The king must be greedier than any other. He must laugh louder and rage harder. He must exemplify the extreme of all things, good and evil. That is why his retainers envy and adore him. And why the flames of aspiration, to be as the king is, can burn within his people. Proud king of chivalry… The righteousness and ideals you bore may indeed have saved your nation once. However, I’m certain you know what became of those who were saved, but left to themselves.” :: Iskandar[/color][color=#141313]
[b]Takira's Theme[/b] [u][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC9jhtuscZ4]Dope - Die Mother ********]
[/size][/align]

User Image

Takira Gwyndolin Hekireki ll Strategist ll Doton :: Raiton ll Bandit Lord :: C-Rank Shade Artillerist ll Jiton :: Ferromagnetic & Paramagnetic

TypeHere

Chakra Pool:: [630 //630]
Stamina Pool:: [320 //320]
Reserve Stamina :: [200 //200]

Quote " You said you would become a martyr for your ideals. In life, you must have been a pure saint. A proud and noble figure, certainly. But who can truly admire the martyr’s thorny path? Who dreams of such an ending? A king… The king must be greedier than any other. He must laugh louder and rage harder. He must exemplify the extreme of all things, good and evil. That is why his retainers envy and adore him. And why the flames of aspiration, to be as the king is, can burn within his people. Proud king of chivalry… The righteousness and ideals you bore may indeed have saved your nation once. However, I’m certain you know what became of those who were saved, but left to themselves.” :: Iskandar

Takira's Theme Dope - Die Mother ********>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:53 pm
Storm Bears The Pillars

1. Jackal :: The First Retainer
Animal Form:: Jackal
Age of Death:: ??
Bloodline:: ??
Appearance of Soul:: ??
Personality:: ??
Past:: ??
Family:: ??
Religion:: ??
Pillar Responsibility:: Takira's first Retainer and personal companion. The middle man to the entire Storm Bear clan. Any problems that arise Jackal is to be notified of. When important information is brought into the village walls he is tasked with organizing and presenting to the Pillars and the mother bear herself.

2. Peacock :: The Gate Keeper
Animal Form:: Male Peacock
Age of Death:: 150 years old
Bloodline:: True Ancestor
Appearance of Soul:: Peacock in person is rather small in many senses of the word. She was short in life and due to her unique diet she had trouble putting on weight and as a result is rather thin. Her skin is pale lacking the kiss of sunlight. Her hair is light brown styled in an induction cut. Her eyes are all the colors of the rainbow and unnaturally bright even without sunlight.
Personality:: Peacock has a complex that most True Ancestors carry, that of superiority. Due to the unique circumstances around the bloodline she sees herself as above all humans, well that is to say she did see herself above all humans. For some odd reason the only person she puts above herself would be her leader Takira. Perhaps she sees herself in the storied bandit who achieved infamy that could make a mass murderer like herself blush. To everyone else she acts as if shes the leader herself however, much to her fellow Pillar's annoyance. This is put up with because Peacock is a natural born leader, it was this reason that she was put in charge of the guard. She has a bit of a sadistic streak that shows when dealing with people attempting to gain access to the village, for whatever reason it may be. She uses ever possible minute issue that the person might have and uses it to extort them to the point of highway robbery. She just loves watching people squirm.
Past:: She hails from the Bean Jam Country and died around the Fourth Era. Aside from these facts she doesn't remember much of her past... Or if she does she hasn't showed any inkling to knowing a bit of it.
Family:: Unknown, but True Ancestors aren't known from creating many kin outside of Lessers.
Religion:: The remember being involved in a cult that centralized itself around herself. She could never worship anyone else.
Pillar Responsibility:: Captain of Security and Village Greeter. Not a single person enters the village without getting past Peacock, so avoid annoying the showgirl lest her sadist streak comes out.

3. Jester :: The Second Retainer/The Seamstress
Animal Form:: Crane
Age of Death:: 20
Bloodline:: None
Appearance of Soul:: Jester is tall and a tad chubby, despite her impressive height she seemed to out eat the calories she could burn in life. She has tanned skin, milky white skin where her tan lines remained at death. Her eyes are a hazel brown. Her hair is a thick mop of chocolate brown pulled up into a bun.
Personality:: Jester is the antithesis of her given name, no one knows why she even goes by it. She was a stone faced, calm, and collected person in life. No matter what life through at her she took it on with an apathetic approach only doing what she needed to do. Not even the ******** it all energy that the Storm Bears exuded could infect the girl. She lived a rather monotonous life as the local seamstress before her life was invaded by her previous and current leader Takira. The only thing that seemed to make her emote was when she was given orders by that fear exuding leader. She was excited when around the bandit. On her own she is unable to feel emotion of any kind but when under the influence of the Conqueror's Presence she was able to feel if only for a while. She found meaning in life by equipping the Storm bears an getting occasional doses of fear.
Past:: Jester lived a average and boring life in the middle of the Lighting country side. She lived a life of only sewing in following with her mother's families business. She was avoided by child and adult alike due to her robotic uncaring nature. Her parents would often get into fights over what could be wrong with their precious daughter. This was until the Storm Bears came to town while expanding their control over the southern region of Lighting. She could never forget the day she met the female bandit. Despite the bandits aging form her presence was un mistakable. It was like staring into a raging fire, it stirred emotions in her. For the first time she could remember she felt scared. Scared as the graying bandit single handedly tore through the village's defenses carrying iron and fire through the air like a demon incarnate. Yet despite it being fear she felt she craved the feeling. Chasing this feeling she threw herself into a life of bloodshed and pillaging. She worked endlessly to force herself into the very bandit clan that burned half her village to the ground. She was a junkie chasing a high. her mundane skills with a needle proved useful to the bandits. People had favorite clothing after all but no one could mend them so they often got worn until they were just rags. This skill did not go unnoticed by the bandit leader. There were three moments she could never forget. The fire and brimstone Takria carried to her village. The moment she was accepted as a Storm Bear. And the moment the bandit leader watched her like a hungry viper as the girl repaired the bandit's treasured hat. The fear she felt in her bones that day were an irreplaceable high. Alas she wasn't long for the world being skilled with nothing but sewing. It took only a stray bullet when the Storm bear camp had been hit by a resistance.
Family:: She came from a large family, a family only the poor could produce. Each of her five siblings and herself were conceived to fix some issue that her parents had. It was a rough life.
Religion:: She prayed to no god yet she held no disbelief for religion.
Pillar Responsibility:: Secondary Retainer when Jackal is otherwise occupied. In charge of weapons, armor, and clothing. Controlling the flow of these goods through the village after raids.

4. Silver Jaw :: Master of the Fields
Animal Form:: Bigfoot
Age of Death:: 27
Bloodline:: Ursine Teaghlach
Appearance of Soul:: Silver jaw is a very tall person, breaking the barrier of seven feet. Despite this abnormal height his body was highly athletic with his muscles perfectly balanced as all things should be. His skin is a light brown. His eyes are a crimson red with bestial pupils. He carries shoulder length bleach white hair and a thick braided beard. His body is covered in countless scars showing that while he was in many fights he was careless like a cornered beast.
Personality:: Silver Jaw is one of the kindest people you might ever encounter, more so when you take into account the company he carries. Despite his heritage Silver Jaw is a pacifist. Unless pinned into a life of death situation he will never strike against another. He is hardheadedly stuck on the notion that life is precious no matter whose it may be. Its not hard to see why he stands out among his own clan. A Teaghlach who recoils at the sight of blood? Who abstains using his unnaturally fit muscular body in the pursuit of glory. He greats everyone with respect and warmth, not an iota of self importance. To him everyone is equal in the eyes of his lords the Elements, even the firestorm that is his new leader. Perhaps this love for nature's bounty is what turned him into a stalwart gardener. Even the trickiest of soils can be brought back to life under his watch.
Past:: Hailing from the land of Fire Silver Jaw spent his life living as a hermit in the woods. That is to say he was alone in the world by choice. He was ashamed of his bloodline, seeing the madness of the moon as a curse. His clansmen ostracized him for this ideal. He was seen as mental weak and was not missed when he vanished in the night on his 13th birthday. Despite this hatred from his beast nature he had no control over his primal urges. Whenever the moon was in the right phase he would awake the next day covered in bloody scars. His bestial form having spent the night picking fights with any number of wild animals. It wasn't long until he began to just chain himself up when his moon phase approached, this however did little. Each morning he'd wake up with more and more scars on his body and more and more blood on his hands. It wasn't long until hunters came across him during one of those nights. He awoke to human flesh on his own lawn. A murderer. He couldn't handle the guilt of the uncontrollable act. His cabin was found covered in gore with a lone corpse hanging from the rafters.
Family::
Religion:: A devote follower of the Church of the Elements. Even within his metal frame he sees the balance of nature.
Pillar Responsibility:: In charge of any Storm Bear that has even a slightly green tinted thumb. Master of all things organic despite their lumbering metal frame. Also keeps the village grass trimmed.

5. Kraken :: The Fisher
Animal Form:: Octopus
Age of Death:: 42
Bloodline:: Hojo
Appearance of Soul:: Kraken was small in life, both his height and weight reflect that. He carries the body that only a swimmer would maintain. His skin is lightly tanned. His eyes are a bark brown. He has a curly light blue bob. His spirit seems to be lacking an arm and a leg, lost in some war.
Personality:: It is often said that the shorter the man the bigger the temper. Kraken fits this image to a T. He despises social interaction and would much rather continue his life at sea where nothing exists to break his peace. It is only when surrounded by the goddess of water does he feel calm and content. Perhaps its in his blood as a Hojo or perhaps theres just something wrong with his brain. yet he sees his past as a human as nothing but a stepping stone. In his current mechanical body he isn't required to step foot on dry land for anything except perhaps maintenance. He should be happier now than he had ever been but despite all this? He's livid nearly 24/7. Know one knows why. Not even the man himself.
Past:: He had long since forgotten, he never cared for it.
Family:: Unknown
Religion:: The Divine Church of Aquarius, in name mostly. He couldn't be bothered to do anything that involved leaving his peace.
Pillar Responsibility:: In charge of all marine based missions. From raiding passing ships to aiding in the capturing of fish for the day there is no one more dedicated doing whatever it takes to stay off dry land. He can often be seen trashing at any number of fish who venture near him.

6. Tengu :: The Merchant Shadow
Animal Form:: Sparrow
Age of Death:: 34
Bloodline:: Uchiha
Appearance of Soul:: Tengu carried an average height with an above average gut. That is to say he was fat. His skin is an almond coloring. His eyes remain in death a one tomoe Sharingan. He has a razor cut chesnut colored mop of hair. Upon his face is a handle bar mustache. His form is one only a seasoned merchant could maintain.
Personality:: Money makes this man. He believes that with the right amount money anything is possible. Every action he makes is a carefully calculated move towards his goal of wealth infinite. For this goal he has constructed everything around him. His personality as a jovial happy-go-lucky man was a guise to hide his lust for gold. His love for his fellow man nothing more than a stepping stone. He would go to no end for this goal. He is greed incarnate. So for now he'll continue on as the merchant everyone can rely on. After all money flows upstream. The quicker he's useful the quicker he'll reach the peak.
Past:: He was rich b***h. Money makes the man indeed. It does however make the man a huge target. Murdered over his coffers by a fellow merchant no less. As was planned. It was a gamble but it turned out fine enough. The small metal body wasn't foreseen but it comes with perks. Perks he can work with.
Family:: He never tied himself down. Love is easily bought, and he bought a lot.
Religion:: Dosh.
Pillar Responsibility:: The pillar charged with learning the trading routes across the land of mud. Tengu is rarely seen within the villages walls as a result and even when within the walls he is only in contact with Takira or her retainers to give updated maps.

7. Kappa :: The Annoying One
Animal Form:: Kappa
Age of Death:: Only Kappa knows, everyone suspects a childhood death however.
Appearance of Soul:: Kappa was a small person, the runt of their families litter. They have beige skin that lacks even a small scar. Their eyes are a light brown almost the shade of the mud. Their hair copper braided into a crown style.
Personality:: Do they even have one? Its like their very soul is aching to piss the next person they sees off. Perhaps Kappa just wants attention. They want it so badly that it doesn't matter how they get it. It just happens that people are the quickest to anger.
Past:: Unknown
Religion:: Unknown
Pillar Responsibility:: If Kappa wasn't as useful as they were Takira would have turned them into scrap metal day 2. This pillar is tasked with maintenance, anything that needs repair is thrust upon Kappa. No task is too menial for this pillar to work on, so says Takira.

8. Nevermore :: The Dramatic One
Animal Form:: Raven
Age of Death:: 22
Appearance of Soul:: Nevermore is short and a bit chubby. This led her to have a rather large bust. Her skin is akin to that of marble an unnaturally pale white that rivals even the resident moon kin Peacock. Her hair is jet black, reaching down to the small of her back. Her eyes are black with a speckle of silver grazing her void like eyes. To summarize she could be classified as a Big Tiddy Goth GF.
Personality:: Nevermore is a person starved for companionship. No matter how many might grant her this it could never be enough. She sees everything in a tone of gray. The cup she has will always be half empty. This however has no control over her actions. A solemn individual. So moves from person to person hopping to find something to make her heart beat a little faster. When with someone she finds exciting enough to call a companion she lays everything on thicc. She can be stern when the situation calls for it. It isn't uncommon for her to switch from the goth chic to that of a librarian staring down a potential late fee.
Past:: She came from a middle class family making their home in the middle of the great Kumogakure. She was well loved and well taken care of. Yet through all of this she fell from grace. On the eve of her graduation from lower education she had suddenly changed. What was once a quiet but happy child had warped had gotten addicted to some rather serious drugs. She burned down every single bridge she had when that happened. She was left alone in the world itching for her next hit. It never came though, after all what kind of drug dealer has a use for a junkie who can't pay. During that final year alone on the streets she managed to do some soul searching. Not that it mattered when she caught phenomena and perished on those cold streets.
Family::
Religion::
Pillar Responsibility:: Town Crier and master of the mission board. After receiving a weekly report from Jackal, Nevermore decides what tasks have enough of an importance to be posted on the mission board or handled by the Pillars. Known to give a rather long speech to anyone requesting aid on something that could just as easily been done by the requester. Outside of those tasks she works with Peacock to maintain notice of anyone authorized or unauthorized throughout the village. Sometimes acts as Takira's hypeman, not by the bandit leaders choice.

9. Lotus :: The Assassin
Animal Form:: Weasel
Age of Death:: 22
Bloodline:: Saiketsu
Appearance of Soul:: He wasn't that notable even in life. His body was average in both weight and height. his skin was honey brown. His eyes were dark brown, but you hardly see them from beneath his hair. A dirty brown mop of hair whose bands reach just past his eyes. All in all unremarkable, just as Lotus wanted.
Personality:: While his appearance might be that of the faceless masses his essence as a person was far from it. Baseline Lotus lacks any sort of person hood. He was a zombie until his brain had developed cognizant thought. A faceless man and a faceless soul. However Lotus is a person who suffers from hyperfocus disorder. When he sets his eyes on a target, that target becomes his everything. Any single habit the person may have is identified and memorized. This obsession is ever evolving. What starts out as memorization turns into Lotus becoming that person. He steals everything from them. From social ticks to sleeping habits. It isn't incorrect to call lotus a body snatcher. What Lotus lacks Lotus takes from his focus.
Past:: Details about Lotus' past are difficult to come by. Because whatever he may say happened in the past might just be something he stole. Lotus is no one but Lotus is everyone.
Religion:: Humanity is holy.
Pillar Responsibility:: Anyone Takira needs gone but would rather not waste energy getting rid of is visited by this pillar. Protects the secrecy of the village, the sole reason the would be law hasn't come down on the bandits. Only returns to the village once a day to get any orders Takira might have, otherwise is darting from one shadow.

10. Tom Roberts :: The Salary Slave
Animal Form:: Komodo Dragon
Age of Death:: 87
Bloodline:: Origami no Dara
Appearance of Soul:: The only Pillar that managed to die from overworking in old age. Tom is a rather unremarkable ma much like Lotus but not for the better. Tom was of average height but it hardly shows with his notable kink in his back forcing him to slouch forward. His frame is one of someone who was starved on the regular. His skin is wrinkly and light brown in coloration. He carries a balding mess of curly silver hair. His eyes are milky as if he was starting to go blind.
Personality:: Tom was a coward and a slave to his job. A man so scared of failure he devoted his every waking moment, and even some sleeping, to making sure everything where he worked ran at 110%. Even as offers for better paying jobs or positions with companies that actually valued him as a human being he remained in place. As if imitating a large oak that became the center of an entire forest. None of this was because he wanted to. No no no, Tom had to. He couldn't let himself loose that stability. That stability was the only light he had in the darkness of trauma. He is unable to see humans as nothing more than demons that seek to torment him more. If he messes up the torment will continue. If he pursues himself the demons will come back. If this if that. Tom was a man lost in life without even a single person who cared enough to guide him back onto the track. This has resulted in a lot and I mean A LOT of pent up stress and anger. Behind all the cowardly actions and pathetic demeanor lies a man who wants nothing more than to destroy everything.
Past:: Toms entire life had been one of toxicity and abuse. From the moment he was born he was seen as useless and something that didn't deserve warmth. He was abandoned on a church's lawn. Perhaps the only kindness he received from his parents had been the gesture of shelter as long as it wasn't theirs. This church however micromanaged ever second he spent breathing the air in the building. Correcting any microaggression with violence. He was no stranger to being locked in his room for days on end with nothing to entertain himself with besides the dimples in the ceiling. When he was old enough he was forced into the pastors side business as a grunt. Again anytime he would mess up the people around him would become violent. Overtime Tom had become the perfect employee. No matter how much someone would attempt to nitpick him he remained spotless. This is how he lived his life. Even in old age the abuse continued, while the pastor might have been gone his 'siblings' had followed their parent's teachings. Making sure their cash cow never saw the warm of another so they could live the easy life. Perhaps it was a blessing of some kind when Tom suddenly had a heart attack on the way to work.
Family:: Orphan.
Religion:: None.
Pillar Responsibility:: One would think knowing this Pillar's past that they would be in charge of paperwork or something, but Takira saw greatness in this total jobber. Tom is in-charge of torture. If information needs to be forcefully removed and Takira doesn't feel like dirtying her hands Tom is tasked with recovering it for her. As such Tom never leaves the villages excuse for a jail. The outside is far too scary.

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:54 pm
Storm Bears The Members

11. Mustang
Age of Death:: 13
Appearance of Soul:: Tall | Athletic | Porcelain Skin | Green Eyes | Induction Cut Mocha Hair | Moustache
Personality:: Protector - Wants to protect the innocent from corruption (or the corrupted from innocence). | Extroverted - Always lets others know how they feel and tries hard to listen to others' feelings too. | Toilette - Nothing is funnier to them than sex and chamber pots. | Ashamed - Is often ashamed of their actions or past. | Bipolar - They had such a fun time in this dungeon. They got such a cool new sword, but they can't believe you almost killed them with that spell! Who do you think you are?!
Past:: Tea Country | Third Era | Small Settlement | Industrial - Their home's economy is strongly based on some form of heavy industry. | Average Society - The society of their home seems like a normal society, just like any other.

Self Taught - They taught themselves all they know through books and experiments. | Taken from Family - They were taken from their family as a child. | Served Nobility - They were employed by and served nobility in the past.
Family:: 5+ Siblings | Overall Small Family | Extremely Close - Their family members have an extremely tight bond with one another. | Average Reputation | Upper Class
Religion:: Casual - They consider themselves spiritual, but don't go out of their way to adhere or attend. | Monotheistic - Their religion only focuses on the worship of one deity. | Wide Spread

12. Oryx
Age of Death:: 15
Bloodline:: Aburame
Appearance of Soul:: Short | Athletic | Honey Skin | Blue Eyes | Long Ash Blonde Hair
Personality:: Knowledge - Seeks to know all the secrets of the universe. | Stubborn - They decide on something their party can't convince them otherwise. | Rude - Sense of humor favors rude and offensive situations and phrases. | Calm - Faces every situation with a calm and collected manner. | Touchy Feely - They like you. You're funny.
Past:: Honey Country | First Era | Town | None - For whatever reason their home does not have any industry or economy. | Hospitable - The community where they come from is friendly, and open

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Embarrassment - They often remember or dwell on an extremely embarrassing moment in their past. | Children - They never married but they had a child or children.
Family:: No Siblings | Overall Large Family | Greedy - Their family promotes lying, cheating, and any means necessary to get ahead. | Renowned | Impoverished
Religion:: Agnostic - They don't know if gods are real or can't choose what gods to believe in. | Polytheistic - Their religion puts emphasis on the traditions regarding multiple gods. | No Religion

13. Ox
Appearance of Soul:: Short | Runty | Warm Ivory Skin | White Eyes | Shag Dark Chestnut Hair | Long Beard Facial Hair
Personality:: Wealth - Wants to acquire riches untold. | Spontaneous - Has a tenancy to come up with strange and surprising ideas. | Joker - Are constantly telling jokes to those around them. | Calm - Faces every situation with a calm and collected manner. | No Quirks
Past:: Fire Country | Third Era | Small Settlement | Military/Tactically Important - They come from a place with a training center or military base nearby. | Suspicious - The community of their home is always wary and doubtful of others.

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Noble Friend - A person of high nobility became their friend or mentor. | Fell in Love - In their past they fell in love with someone who didn't feel the same. | Community Building - They participated in the creation of a city or society.
Family:: 2 Siblings | Overall Average Family | Greedy - Their family promotes lying, cheating, and any means necessary to get ahead. | No Reputation | Lower Class
Religion:: Orthodox - They adhere to the accepted norms and creeds of their religion. | No Religion - They are not a follower of any particular deities. | Local

14. Chimpanzee
Age of Death:: 30
Appearance of Soul:: Very Short | Athletic | Natural Skin | Red Eyes | Dreadlocks Golden Chestnut Hair
Personality:: Knowledge - Seeks to know all the secrets of the universe. | Pessimist - The bad side of every occurance looms over their head. | Prankster - Nothing rouses their belly more than some good old mischief. | Happy - Is happy all of the time. | Biologist - Every single cell in the human body replaces itself over a period of seven years. That means there's not even the smallest part you now that was part of you seven years ago.
Past:: Mountain Country | Third Era | Village | Gold Rush/Mine - Their home was quickly built as temporary housing for a gold rush or mine. | Average Society - The society of their home seems like a normal society, just like any other.

Poor - Their family didn't invest much into their education or they stopped learning at a young age. | Haunted - They've always been tortured and teased by creatures no one else can see. | Found Wealth - They inherited wealth or came across treasure that made a big difference in their life. | Fell in Love - In their past they fell in love with someone who didn't feel the same. | Married - They fell in love and got married. | Lost Lover - They fell in love with someone who soon after disappeared
Family:: 1 Sibling | Overall Small Family | Addicted - Their family members were all addicted to some kind of mind altering substance. | Well-Known | Extremely Wealthy
Religion:: Devoted - They spend more time than most in matters involving their faith. | Harmonistic - Their religion chiefly emphasizes peaceful co-existence with others. | Local

15. Pronghorn
Age of Death:: 23
Bloodline:: Yamanaka
Appearance of Soul:: Very Tall | Chubby | Olive Skin | Magenta Eyes | Chonmage Brown Hair
Personality:: Destruction - Wants to destroy a town, order, society, cult, race, magic item, or life itself. | Friendly - Always happy to meet new people and is quick to be diplomatic in encounters. | Prankster - Nothing rouses their belly more than some good old mischief. | Anxious - Always feels anxious about everything and acts nervous most of the time. | Jewelry Crafter/Collector - Jewelry takes people's minds off your wrinkles.
Past:: Bean Jam Country | First Era | Town | Gold Rush/Mine - Their home was quickly built as temporary housing for a gold rush or mine. | Anti-Technology - The society they come from hates technology and always avoids it.

Home Schooled - They were taught well by their parents and family. | Strange Vision - They have a strange recurring vision or dream that cannot be explained. | Orphan - They lost their parents at a young age.
Family:: No Siblings | Overall Small Family | Extremely Close - Their family members have an extremely tight bond with one another. | No Reputation | Impoverished
Religion::No Siblings | Overall Small Family | Extremely Close - Their family members have an extremely tight bond with one another. | No Reputation | Impoverished

16. Lion
Age of Death:: 21
Bloodline:: Jiongu
Appearance of Soul:: Average Height | Runty | Sand Skin | Magenta Eyes | Comb Over Light Brown Hair | Medium Beard Facial Hair
Personality:: Knowledge - Seeks to know all the secrets of the universe. | Brooding - Shows deep unhappiness in thought and appears darkly menacing. | Rude - Sense of humor favors rude and offensive situations and phrases. | Happy - Is happy all of the time. | Cook - Cooking is an art. You must trust your instincts
Past:: Water Country | Fourth Era | Village | Industrial - Their home's economy is strongly based on some form of heavy industry. | Pious/Devoted - The community of their home is devoted to the values of a particular deity.

Well Educated - They have always sought out those who would teach them more. | Illness - As a child they had a serious illness that almost killed them. | Friend Betrayal - They were betrayed by a close friend in their past. | Slavery - For a period of their live they were enslaved.
Family:: 5+ Siblings | Overall Average Family | Addicted - Their family members were all addicted to some kind of mind altering substance. | Well-Known | Middle Class
Religion:: Casual - They consider themselves spiritual, but don't go out of their way to adhere or attend. | No Religion - They are not a follower of any particular deities. | Cult

17. Wolf
Age of Death:: 13
Appearance of Soul:: Average Height | Muscular | Beige Skin | Magenta Eyes | Liberty Spikes Red Hair
Personality:: Rebellion - Wants to unite those against an order, sect, society, religion, or empire. | Dutiful - Is driven by a duty for those they are responsible to. | Non-sense - What appeals most to their sense of humor doesn't even make sense to others. | Excited - Even the littlest things provide them with a spark of excitement. | Jewelry Crafter/Collector - Jewelry takes people's minds off your wrinkles.
Past:: River Country | Second Era | Village | Industrial - Their home's economy is strongly based on some form of heavy industry. | Anti-Magic - The society of their home is certain that magic is evil and destructive.

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Street Life - For a period of their life they lost their home and had to live on the street. | Friend Murdered - When they were young their best friend was murdered in front of them. | Secret Order - They were a part of a secret order or cult in the past.
Family:: 4 Siblings | Overall Small Family | Greedy - Their family promotes lying, cheating, and any means necessary to get ahead. | Average Reputation | Upper Class
Religion:: Orthodox - They adhere to the accepted norms and creeds of their religion. | Harmonistic - Their religion chiefly emphasizes peaceful co-existence with others. | Family Tradition

18. German Shepard
Age of Death:: 16
Appearance of Soul:: Short | Athletic | Olive Skin | Hazel Eyes | Afro Black Brown Hair | Clean Shaven
Personality:: Protector - Wants to protect the innocent from corruption (or the corrupted from innocence). | Brooding - Shows deep unhappiness in thought and appears darkly menacing. | Non-sense - What appeals most to their sense of humor doesn't even make sense to others. | Excited - Even the littlest things provide them with a spark of excitement. | Tries to Stay Hidden - You shall address the King yourself. They'll hide behind the chair just in case.
Past:: Iron Country | Third Era | Camp | Politically Important - They come from a place that is a political center, a meeting place, or a place politicians travel through. | Dangerous - The people of their home are violent, and tend to participate in unsavory activities such as gangs and narcotics trade.

Home Schooled - They were taught well by their parents and family. | Rebellion - They participated in some sort of rebellion against an authoritative figure or group. | Orphan - They lost their parents at a young age. | Strange Vision - They have a stange recurring vision or dream that cannot be explained.
Family:: 1 Sibling | Overall Small Family | Greedy - Their family promotes lying, cheating, and any means necessary to get ahead. | Average Reputation | Impoverished
Religion:: Devoted - They spend more time than most in matters involving their faith. | No Religion - They are not a follower of any particular deities. | Local

19. Blood Hound
Age of Death:: 15
Appearance of Soul:: Average Height | Runty | Porcelain Skin | Hazel Eyes | Pixie Cut Copper Hair | Sideburns Facial Hair
Personality:: Protector - Wants to protect the innocent from corruption (or the corrupted from innocence). | Brooding - Shows deep unhappiness in thought and appears darkly menacing. | Dry Humor - Find matter-of-fact, casual humor the most amusing. | Ashamed - Is often ashamed of their actions or past. | Researcher - All life is an experiment. The more you make the better.
Past:: Hot Water Country | Fourth Era | Wilderness | Commercial - Their home's economy is mostly commercial - people come to buy and sell from all around. | Pious/Devoted - The community of their home is devoted to the values of a particular deity

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Criminal - They either committed a crime or were incarcerated in their past. | Children - They never married but they had a child or children.
Family:: 2 Siblings | Overall Average Family | Addicted - Their family members were all addicted to some kind of mind altering substance. | Average Reputation | Extremely Wealth
Religion:: Casual - They consider themselves spiritual, but don't go out of their way to adhere or attend. | Monotheistic - Their religion only focuses on the worship of one deity. | No Religion

20. Panther
Age of Death:: 49
Bloodline:: Kinmukugan
Appearance of Soul:: Very Short | Average Weight | Honey Skin | Blue Eyes | Bowl Cut Light Blonde Hair | Clean Shaven
Personality:: Nobility - Wants to become an important person in political matters. | Spontaneous - Has a tenancy to come up with strange and surprising ideas. | Dark - Best in irony and tragedy; they joke about massacres and illness. | Ashamed - Is often ashamed of their actions or past. | Whistling - Just whistle while you work, and cheerfully together we can tidy up the place. So hum a merry tune, it won't take long when there's a song to help you set the pace.
Past:: Moon Country | Fourth Era | Wilderness | Gold Rush/Mine - Their home was quickly built as temporary housing for a gold rush or mine. | Giving - The community where they come from is very helpful and loves to give to others.

Self Taught - They taught themselves all they know through books and experiments. | Friend Betrayal - They were betrayed by a close friend in their past. | Strange Inheritance - They inherited something important from a person or relative they didn't know. | Children - They never married but they had a child or children. | Fell in Love - In their past they fell in love with someone who didn't feel the same.
Family:: 2 Siblings | Overall Average Family | Conservative - Their family has always been cautious and careful about everything. | No Reputation | Middle Class
Religion:: Casual - They consider themselves spiritual, but don't go out of their way to adhere or attend. | Naturalistic - Their religion puts emphasis on gods of nature and living in harmony with animals

21. Eagle
Age of Death:: 26
Appearance of Soul:: Very Short | Thin | Espresso Skin | Blue Eyes | Updo Brown Hair | Stubble Facial Hair
Personality:: Protector - Wants to protect the innocent from corruption (or the corrupted from innocence). | Liberal - Prefers to be helpful, giving, open-minded, and lenient. | Rude - Sense of humor favors rude and offensive situations and phrases. | Apathetic - Has a tenancy to not care about the issues and situations they are faced with, or what happens. | Psychologist - There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
Past:: Fire Country | Third Era | Wilderness | Religiously Important - They come from a place many go on pilgrimage to see because an important religious event happened there in the past. | Anti-Magic - The society of their home is certain that magic is evil and destructive.

Dedicated Life to Learning - They go out of their way to find libraries, rare books, wise men, and sages alike to learn their secrets. | Humor - They often remember or dwell on an extremely humorous moment in their past. | Haunted - They've always been tortured and teased by creatures no one else can see.
Family:: 2 Siblings | Overall Small Family | Green - Their family loves nature and natural growth. | Well-Known | Middle Class
Religion:: Casual - They consider themselves spiritual, but don't go out of their way to adhere or attend. | Monotheistic - Their religion only focuses on the worship of one deity. | Family Tradition

22. Chameleon
Bloodline:: Bakuton - Physical
Appearance of Soul:: Average Height | Average Weight | Beige Skin | Blue Eyes | Bun Style Honey Blonde Hair | Mustache Facial Hair
Personality:: Rebellion - Wants to unite those against an order, sect, society, religion, or empire. | Dark - Has a lack of empathy, big ego, and tends to exploit others, and seeks thrills. | Dark - Best in irony and tragedy; they joke about massacres and illness. | Excited - Even the littlest things provide them with a spark of excitement. | Touchy Feely - They like you. You're funny.
Past:: Fire Country | Second Era | Wilderness | Religiously Important - They come from a place many go on pilgrimage to see because an important religious event happened there in the past. | Average Society - The society of their home seems like a normal society, just like any other.

Self Taught - They taught themselves all they know through books and experiments. | Slavery - For a period of their live they were enslaved. | Life Threatening Injury - They were injured severely and nearly killed as a child. | Orphan - They lost their parents at a young age.
Family:: No Siblings | Overall Average Family | Traditional - Their family is very strongly oriented towards their racial and homeland traditions. | Renowned | Upper Class
Religion:: Agnostic - They don't know if gods are real or can't choose what gods to believe in. | Monotheistic - Their religion only focuses on the worship of one deity. | No Religion

23. Bear
Appearance of Soul:: Very Tall | Athletic | Natural Skin | Brown Eyes | Spiked Gray Hair | Clean
Personality:: Nobility - Wants to become an important person in political matters. | Friendly - Always happy to meet new people and is quick to be diplomatic in encounters. | Dry Humor - Find matter-of-fact, casual humor the most amusing. | Apathetic - Has a tenancy to not care about the issues and situations they are faced with, or what happens. | Juggler - The world cannot be governed without juggling.
Past:: Swamp Country | Fourth Era | Camp | Religiously Important - They come from a place many go on pilgrimage to see because an important religious event happened there in the past. | Racist - Their home has a people of mostly one race who were always rude and cruel to others of another race.

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Home Destroyed - Their home and all that they had was destroyed in a raid or fire. | Embarrassment - They often remember or dwell on an extremely embarrassing moment in their past. | Homeless Friend - A homeless person no one cared for became your friend or mentor.
Family:: 5 Siblings | Overall Small Family | Extremely Close - Their family members have an extremely tight bond with one another. | No Reputation | Middle Class
Religion:: Orthodox - They adhere to the accepted norms and creeds of their religion. | Spiritual - Their devotion may waver between gods and they are more interested in communing with spirits and astral beings. | No Religion

24. Hawk
Age of Death:: 25
Bloodline:: Oni
Appearance of Soul:: Very Tall | Average Weight | Olive Skin | Brown Eyes | Bun Style Brown Hair
Personality:: Wealth - Wants to acquire riches untold. | Friendly - Always happy to meet new people and is quick to be diplomatic in encounters. | Dark - Best in irony and tragedy; they joke about massacres and illness. | Excited - Even the littlest things provide them with a spark of excitement. | Prejudiced Against Foreigners - Go back to where you came from!
Past:: Fire Country | Second Era | Village | Religiously Important - They come from a place many go on pilgrimage to see because an important religious event happened there in the past. | Anti-Magic - The society of their home is certain that magic is evil and destructive.

Well Educated - They have always sought out those who would teach them more. | Magic Item - They have been entrusted with an important magical item. | Friend Murdered - When they were young their best friend was murdered in front of them
Family:: No Siblings | Overall Large Family | Traditional - Their family is very strongly oriented towards their racial and homeland traditions. | Renowned | Lower Class
Religion:: Casual - They consider themselves spiritual, but don't go out of their way to adhere or attend. | Polytheistic - Their religion puts emphasis on the traditions regarding multiple gods. | Local

25. Chameleon
Age of Death:: 52
Appearance of Soul:: Tall | Chubby | Olive Skin | Red Eyes | Faux Hawk Black Hair | Handle Bar Mustache Facial Hair
Personality:: Service - Called to duty for a noble or religious figure. | Candid - Has no regard for how other people feel about what they say, and they never lie or keep secrets. | Mean - Enjoys having fun at other people's expense. | Melancholy - Always seems emotionless and at first might appear to have no depth, though this is far from the case. | Psychologist - There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
Past:: Lightning Country | First Era | Camp | Industrial - Their home's economy is strongly based on some form of heavy industry. | Hospitable - The community where they come from is friendly, and open.

Private School - Their family paid for them to go to a private school or possibly even for a private tutor. | Homeless Friend - A homeless person no one cared for became your friend or mentor. | Entrepreneur - At one time they owned a shop or business. | Children - They never married but they had a child or children. | Strange Vision - They have a strange recurring vision or dream that cannot be explained. | Extreme Poverty - For a short period of time they were extremely impoverished.
Family:: 2 Siblings | Overall Small Family | Traditional - Their family is very strongly oriented towards their racial and homeland traditions. | Renowned | Middle Class
Religion:: Leader - They are so devoted to their god that they have been appointed as a high priest/priestess. | Harmonistic - Their religion chiefly emphasizes peaceful co-existence with others. | Local

26. Donkey
Age of Death:: 23
Appearance of Soul:: Short | Thin | Olive Skin | Magenta Eyes | Bowl Cut White Hair | Clean Shaven
Personality:: Protector - Wants to protect the innocent from corruption (or the corrupted from innocence). | Cautious - Always wants to take their adventures slow, and they don't miss clues. | Dry Humor - Find matter-of-fact, casual humor the most amusing. | Melancholy - Always seems emotionless and at first might appear to have no depth, though this is far from the case. | Counting - Oh no! There are 1...2...3...4...5...6...7 enemies in this room!
Past:: Stone Country | First Era | Town | Religiously Important - They come from a place many go on pilgrimage to see because an important religious event happened there in the past. | Anti-Technology - The society they come from hates technology and always avoids it.

Well Educated - They have always sought out those who would teach them more. | Lost Lover - They fell in love with someone who soon after disappeared. | Family Tradition - They were entrusted with carrying on an important tradition by their family.
Family:: 1 Sibling | Overall Large Family | Addicted - Their family members were all addicted to some kind of mind altering substance. | No Reputation | Lower Class
Religion:: Casual - They consider themselves spiritual, but don't go out of their way to adhere or attend. | Monotheistic - Their religion only focuses on the worship of one deity. | Church

27. Mongoose
Age of Death:: 31
Appearance of Soul:: Very Tall | Average Weight | Ivory Skin | Blue Eyes | Bald Black Hair
Personality:: Indulgent - Wants to experience the world and please their senses. | Pessimist - The bad side of every occurrence looms over their head. | Mean - Enjoys having fun at other people's expense. | Angry - Quick to Anger. | Paleontologist - The explanation lies, as they believe, in the extreme imperfection of the geological record.
Past:: That Country | Third Era | Small Settlement | None - For whatever reason their home does not have any industry or economy. | Dangerous - The people of their home are violent, and tend to participate in unsavory activities such as gangs and narcotics trade.

Dedicated Life to Learning - They go out of their way to find libraries, rare books, wise men, and sages alike to learn their secrets. | Strange Inheritance - They inherited something important from a person or relative they didn't know. | Humor - They often remember or dwell on an extremely humorous moment in their past.
Family:: 4 Siblings | Overall Large Family | Liberal - Their family is open minded, giving, and trusting. | Well-Known | Middle Class
Religion:: Casual - They consider themselves spiritual, but don't go out of their way to adhere or attend. | Monotheistic - Their religion only focuses on the worship of one deity. | Church

28. Goose
Age of Death:: None
Bloodline:: 22
Appearance of Soul:: Very Short | Chubby | Natural Skin | Red Eyes | Pixie Cut Ash Brown Hair
Personality:: Indulgent - Wants to experience the world and please their senses. | Traditional - Has a strong sense of tradition, and can act 'old fashioned'. | Non-sense - What appeals most to their sense of humor doesn't even make sense to others. | Anxious - Always feels anxious about everything and acts nervous most of the time. | Artistic - If they hear a voice within them say 'you cannot paint', then by all means they paint, and that voice will be silenced.
Past:: Neck Country | First Era | Village | Agricultural - They come from a place full of farms and homesteads. | Technology Centric - The society they come from believes that technology is the answer to every problem.

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Homeless Friend - A homeless person no one cared for became your friend or mentor. | Extreme Poverty - For a short period of time they were extremely impoverished.
Family:: 2 Siblings | Overall Large Family | Conservative - Their family has always been cautious and careful about everything. | Average Reputation | Impoverished
Religion:: Naturalistic - Their religion puts emphasis on gods of nature and living in harmony with animals. | Cult

29. Cow
Age of Death:: 26
Appearance of Soul:: Very Tall | Fat | Porcelain Skin | Brown Eyes | Undercut Dark Copper Hair | Mustache Facial Hair
Personality:: Creation - Wants to create a town, order, society, cult, race, magical item, or life itself. | Stubborn - They decide on something their party can't convince them otherwise. | Joker - Are constantly telling jokes to those around them. | Gloomy - Always seem to be just slightly on the darker side of emotion. | Forgets Names - Okay, here's the plan. They'll go in and distract them, and you... Shinobi... you cast that technique of yours.
Past:: Noodle Country | Fourth Era | City | Industrial - Their home's economy is strongly based on some form of heavy industry. | Hospitable - The community where they come from is friendly, and open.

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Home Destroyed - Their home and all that they had was destroyed in a raid or fire.
Family:: 5 Siblings | Overall Small Family | Green - Their family loves nature and natural growth. | Average Reputation | Upper Class
Religion:: Casual - They consider themselves spiritual, but don't go out of their way to adhere or attend.

30. Bull
Age of Death:: 30
Appearance of Soul:: Short | Muscular | Warm Ivory Skin | Hazel Eyes | Payot Ash Brown Hair | Clean Shaven
Personality:: Renown - Wants to be known throughout the world. | Extroverted - Always lets others know how they feel and tries hard to listen to others' feelings too. | Non-sense - What appeals most to their sense of humor doesn't even make sense to others. | Melancholy - Always seems emotionless and at first might appear to have no depth, though this is far from the case. | Snacking - That battle sure gave them an appetite!
Past:: Iron Country | Third Era | Wilderness | Industrial - Their home's economy is strongly based on some form of heavy industry. | None - For some reason their home doesn't have any sense of community.

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Strange Vision - They have a strange recurring vision or dream that cannot be explained. | Birthmark - They have an odd birthmark which recognizably looks like a commonly known symbol. | Nomad - For a period in their past they traveled from town to town without a home. | Embarrassment - They often remember or dwell on an extremely embarrassing moment in their past.
Family:: 2 Siblings | Overall Average Family | Traditional - Their family is very strongly oriented towards their racial and homeland traditions. | Well-Known | Upper Class
Religion:: Devoted - They spend more time than most in matters involving their faith. | Harmonistic - Their religion chiefly emphasizes peaceful co-existence with others. | Family Tradition

31. Musk-ox
Age of Death:: 18
Bloodline:: Hyouton
Appearance of Soul:: Very Tall | Chubby | Chestnut Skin | Gold Eyes | Slicked Back Black Brown Hair
Personality:: Knowledge - Seeks to know all the secrets of the universe. | Pessimist - The bad side of every occurrence looms over their head. | Dry Humor - Find matter-of-fact, casual humor the most amusing. | Anxious - Always feels anxious about everything and acts nervous most of the time. | Excessive Grooming - Their mother taught them 500 strokes of the brush every day.
Past:: Fire Country | First Era | Wilderness | None - For whatever reason their home does not have any industry or economy. | Average Society - The society of their home seems like a normal society, just like any other.

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Nomad - For a period in their past they traveled from town to town without a home. | Friend Murdered - When they were young their best friend was murdered in front of them. | Married - They fell in love and got married.
Family:: 5+ Siblings | Overall Large Family | Traditional - Their family is very strongly oriented towards their racial and homeland traditions. | No Reputation | Extremely Wealthy
Religion:: Leader - They are so devoted to their god that they have been appointed as a high priest/priestess. | Monotheistic - Their religion only focuses on the worship of one deity. | Local

32. Elk
Bloodline:: Seirei no Hogosha
Appearance of Soul:: Tall | Skinny | Sand Skin | Hazel Eyes | Razor Cut Honey Blonde Hair
Personality:: Order/Chaos - Wants to spread order throughout the world, or plunge the world into chaos. | Dark - Has a lack of empathy, big ego, and tends to exploit others, and seeks thrills. | Non-sense - What appeals most to their sense of humor doesn't even make sense to others. | Gloomy - Always seem to be just slightly on the darker side of emotion. | Picks Teeth - What a delicious rack of ham! -picks teeth-
Past:: Valley Country | First Era | Small Settlement | Religiously Important - They come from a place many go on pilgrimage to see because an important religious event happened there in the past. | None - For some reason their home doesn't have any sense of community.

Private School - Their family paid for them to go to a private school or possibly even for a private tutor. | Illness - As a child they had a serious illness that almost killed them. | Recurring Nightmares - Throughout their life they have had recurring nightmares. | Haunted - They've always been tortured and teased by creatures no one else can see.
Family:: No Siblings | Overall Large Family | Liberal - Their family is open minded, giving, and trusting. | Average Reputation | Extremely Wealthy
Religion:: Casual - They consider themselves spiritual, but don't go out of their way to adhere or attend. | Monotheistic - Their religion only focuses on the worship of one deity.

33. Puma
Age of Death:: 36
Bloodline:: Akimichi
Appearance of Soul:: Average Height | Athletic | Ivory Skin | Red Eyes | Straight Light Copper Hair | Stubble Facial Hair (or none if female) | Tasteful - Likes to look good but doesn't take the extreme
Personality:: Creation - Wants to create a town, order, society, cult, race, magical item, or life itself. | Dark - Has a lack of empathy, big ego, and tends to exploit others, and seeks thrills. | Non-sense - What appeals most to their sense of humor doesn't even make sense to others. | Apathetic - Has a tenancy to not care about the issues and situations they are faced with, or what happens. | Craft Making - They made this bracelet for you!
Past:: Mountain Country | Second Era | Village | Agricultural - They come from a place full of farms and homesteads. | None - For some reason their home doesn't have any sense of community.

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Family Secret - They were entrusted by their parents with an important family secret. | Street Life - For a period of their life they lost their home and had to live on the street. | Family Tradition - They were entrusted with carrying on an important tradition by their family.
Family:: 1 Sibling | Overall Large Family | Liberal - Their family is open minded, giving, and trusting. | Well-Known | Middle Class
Religion:: Orthodox - They adhere to the accepted norms and creeds of their religion. | Monotheistic - Their religion only focuses on the worship of one deity.

34. Badger
Age of Death:: Unknown
Appearance of Soul:: Average Height | Fat | Ivory Skin | Gold Eyes | Crew Cut Ash Brown Hair | Soul Patch Facial Hair
Personality:: Creation - Wants to create a town, order, society, cult, race, magical item, or life itself. | Friendly - Always happy to meet new people and is quick to be diplomatic in encounters. | Non-sense - What appeals most to their sense of humor doesn't even make sense to others. | Happy - Is happy all of the time. | Hunter - Vegetarians are cool. All they eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.
Past:: Has no memory.
Family:: None.
Religion:: Devoted - They spend more time than most in matters involving their faith. | Spiritual - Their devotion may waver between gods and they are more interested in communing with spirits and astral beings.

35. Sheep
Age of Death:: 25
Appearance of Soul:: Tall | Athletic | Chestnut Skin | Blue Eyes | Layered Honey Blonde Hair | Toothbrush Mustache Facial Hair
Personality:: Hunter - Despises a certain form of life so much they seek to hunt that creature to extinction. | Shy - Feels awkward meeting new people or being at large gatherings, but once they know someone better they open up to them. | Dry Humor - Find matter-of-fact, casual humor the most amusing. | Apathetic - Has a tenancy to not care about the issues and situations they are faced with, or what happens. | Loves Sports - Good, better, best. Never let it rest, until your good is better and your better is the best.
Past:: Stone Country | Fourth Era | Town | Military/Tactically Important - They come from a place with a training center or military base nearby. | Equality Centric - The people of their home believe everyone is equal and everything should be fair.

Poor - Their family didn't invest much into their education or they stopped learning at a yound age. | b*****d - Their parents never married and they don't know who one of them is. | Friend Betrayed - They betrayed a close friend in their past. | Fell in Love - In their past they fell in love with someone who didn't feel the same.
Family:: No Siblings | Overall Small Family | Liberal - Their family is open minded, giving, and trusting. | No Reputation | Middle Class
Religion:: Devoted - They spend more time than most in matters involving their faith. | Monotheistic - Their religion only focuses on the worship of one deity.

36. Ram
Age of Death:: 21
Bloodline:: Seiton
Appearance of Soul:: Short | Average Weight | Porcelain Skin | White Eyes | Undercut Dark Blonde Hair
Personality:: Nobility - Wants to become an important person in political matters. | Cold - Doesn't like to let others know how they feel, or care how they do. | None - Are serious almost all the time or don't participate in humor. | Curious - Always want to ask about every detail about everything. | Hypochondria - They're certain they have the plague. See?! A hair fell out!
Past:: Valley Country | Second Era | Village | Religiously Important - They come from a place many go on pilgrimage to see because an important religious event happened there in the past. | Average Society - The society of their home seems like a normal society, just like any other.

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Family Secret - They were entrusted by their parents with an important family secret. | Embarrassment - They often remember or dwell on an extremely embarrassing moment in their past. | Humor - They often remember or dwell on an extremely humorous moment in their past. | Friend Murdered - When they were young their best friend was murdered in front of them.
Family:: 5+ Siblings | Overall Large Family | Addicted - Their family members were all addicted to some kind of mind altering substance. | Renowned | Middle Class
Religion:: Agnostic - They don't know if gods are real or can't choose what gods to believe in.

37. Goat
Age of Death:: 33
Appearance of Soul:: Average Height | Athletic | Sand Skin | Green Eyes | Shag Strawberry Blonde Hair | Mutton Chops
Personality:: Service - Called to duty for a noble or religious figure. | Pessimist - The bad side of every occurrence looms over their head. | Rude - Sense of humor favors rude and offensive situations and phrases. | Calm - Faces every situation with a calm and collected manner. | Knuckle Cracking - -cracks knuckles-
Past:: Neck Country | Third Era | Camp | Religiously Important - They come from a place many go on pilgrimage to see because an important religious event happened there in the past. | Anti-Technology - The society they come from hates technology and always avoids it.

Private School - Their family paid for them to go to a private school or possibly even for a private tutor. | Military - They were in a military, army, militia, or some other fighting force. | Embarrassment - They often remember or dwell on an extremely embarrassing moment in their past. | Talking Animal - In their past they befriended a talking animal that only they could hear. | False Accusation - They were falsely accused of a crime and acquitted in their past.
Family:: 2 Siblings | Overall Large Family | Green - Their family loves nature and natural growth. | No Reputation | Middle Class
Religion:: Orthodox - They adhere to the accepted norms and creeds of their religion. | Spiritual - Their devotion may waver between gods and they are more interested in communing with spirits and astral beings. | Cult

38. Raccoon
Age of Death:: 56
Appearance of Soul:: Short | Average Weight | Sand Skin | Brown Eyes | Pixie Cut Golden Blonde Hair | Toothbrush Mustache Facial Hair
Personality:: Rebellion - Wants to unite those against an order, sect, society, religion, or empire. | Pessimist - The bad side of every occurrence looms over their head. | Toilette - Nothing is funnier to them than sex and chamber pots. | Melancholy - Always seems emotionless and at first might appear to have no depth, though this is far from the case. | Fisherman - Everyone should believe in something; they believe they'll go fishing.
Past:: Fire Country | First Era | Wilderness | Gold Rush/Mine - Their home was quickly built as temporary housing for a gold rush or mine. | Average Society - The society of their home seems like a normal society, just like any other.

Self Taught - They taught themselves all they know through books and experiments. | Illness - As a child they had a serious illness that almost killed them. | False Accusation - They were falsely accused of a crime and acquitted in their past. | Rebellion - They participated in some sort of rebellion against an authoritative figure or group.
Family:: 3 Siblings | Overall Average Family | Traditional - Their family is very strongly oriented towards their racial and homeland traditions. | No Reputation | Impoverished
Religion:: Priest - They are not only devoted, but spread the seeds of their faith. | Naturalistic - Their religion puts emphasis on gods of nature and living in harmony with animals. | Local

39. Fox
Age of Death:: 60
Bloodline:: Youton
Appearance of Soul:: Average Height | Runty | Espresso Skin | Hazel Eyes | Braided Mahogany Hair
Personality:: Knowledge - Seeks to know all the secrets of the universe. | Dutiful - Is driven by a duty for those they are responsible to. | Joker - Are constantly telling jokes to those around them. | Melancholy - Always seems emotionless and at first might appear to have no depth, though this is far from the case. | Whistling - Just whistle while you work, and cheerfully together we can tidy up the place. So hum a merry tune, it won't take long when there's a song to help you set the pace.
Past:: Sound Country | Second Era | Camp | Commercial - Their home's economy is mostly commercial - people come to buy and sell from all around. | Anti-Magic - The society of their home is certain that magic is evil and destructive.

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Street Life - For a period of their life they lost their home and had to live on the street. | Extreme Poverty - For a short period of time they were extremely impoverished. | Entrepreneur - At one time they owned a shop or business. | Served Nobility - They were employed by and served nobility in the past.
Family:: No Siblings | Overall Large Family | Liberal - Their family is open minded, giving, and trusting. | Average Reputation | Middle Class
Religion:: Priest - They are not only devoted, but spread the seeds of their faith. | Harmonistic - Their religion chiefly emphasizes peaceful co-existence with others. | No Religion

40. Bobtail Cat
Age of Death:: 63
Appearance of Soul:: Average Height | Thin | Ivory Skin | Hazel Eyes | Corn Rows Golden Chestnut Hair
Personality:: Destruction - Wants to destroy a town, order, society, cult, race, magic item, or life itself. | Cautious - Always wants to take their adventures slow, and they don't miss clues. | Dark - Best in irony and tragedy; they joke about massacres and illness. | Calm - Faces every situation with a calm and collected manner. | Fortune Telling - The cards will tell the future.
Past:: Wind Country | Fourth Era | Metropolis | Industrial - Their home's economy is strongly based on some form of heavy industry. | Magic Centric - The society of their home puts great value and time into the study of magics of all kinds.

Well Educated - They have always sought out those who would teach them more. | Taken from Family - They were taken from their family as a child. | Recurring Nightmares - Throughout their life they have had recurring nightmares.
Family:: 5+ Siblings | Overall Small Family | Addicted - Their family members were all addicted to some kind of mind altering substance. | Average Reputation | Middle Class
Religion:: Harmonistic - Their religion chiefly emphasizes peaceful co-existence with others.

41. Baboon
Age of Death:: 46
Bloodline:: Wolf Teaghlach
Appearance of Soul:: Short | Average Weight | Golden Skin | Gold Eyes | Beehive Brown Hair
Personality:: Protector - Wants to protect the innocent from corruption (or the corrupted from innocence). | Friendly - Always happy to meet new people and is quick to be diplomatic in encounters. | Joker - Are constantly telling jokes to those around them. | Gloomy - Always seem to be just slightly on the darker side of emotion. | Tea Lover - Ahh, it's tea time!
Past:: River Country | First Era | Wilderness | Military/Tactically Important - They come from a place with a training center or military base nearby. | Dangerous - The people of their home are violent, and tend to participate in unsavory activities such as gangs and narcotics trade.

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Lost Lover - They fell in love with someone who soon after disappeared.
Family:: 1 Sibling | Overall Small Family | Green - Their family loves nature and natural growth. | Average Reputation | Middle Class
Religion:: Polytheistic - Their religion puts emphasis on the traditions regarding multiple gods. | Wide Spread

42. Lioness
Age of Death:: 35
Appearance of Soul:: Average Height | Thin | Warm Ivory Skin | Hazel Eyes | Afro Red Hair | Moustache Facial Hair
Personality:: Peace/War - Wants to spread peace or war throughout the world. | Extraverted - Always lets others know how they feel and tries hard to listen to others' feelings too. | Dark - Best in irony and tragedy; they joke about massacres and illness. | Ashamed - Is often ashamed of their actions or past. | Peg Leg - Just because they lost their leg in an accident doesn't mean they can't keep up with the best of them!
Past:: Wind Country | Second Era | City | Gold Rush/Mine - Their home was quickly built as temporary housing for a gold rush or mine. | Magic Centric - The society of their home puts great value and time into the study of magics of all kinds.

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Talking Animal - In their past they befriended a talking animal that only they could hear. | Life Threatening Injury - They were injured severely and nearly killed as a child.
Family:: No Siblings | Overall Average Family | Greedy - Their family promotes lying, cheating, and any means necessary to get ahead. | No Reputation | Impoverished
Religion:: Devoted - They spend more time than most in matters involving their faith. | No Religion - They are not a follower of any particular deities. | Wide Spread

43. Rabbit
Age of Death:: 34
Appearance of Soul:: Very Tall | Average Weight | Natural Skin | Green Eyes | Pixie Cut Caramel Hair
Personality:: Service - Called to duty for a noble or religious figure. | Daring - Always in the thick of the trouble wherever it finds them. | Dark - Best in irony and tragedy; they joke about massacres and illness. | Angry - Quick to Anger. | Smells Everything - Wow, never seen something like that before! -sniffs-
Past:: Lightning Country | Fourth Era | Metropolis | Industrial - Their home's economy is strongly based on some form of heavy industry. | Anti-Technology - The society they come from hates technology and always avoids it.

Average - They are as well educated as any other civilian. | Recurring Nightmares - Throughout their life they have had recurring nightmares. | Served Nobility - They were employed by and served nobility in the past. | Humor - They often remember or dwell on an extremely humorous moment in their past. | Community Building - They participated in the creation of a city or society.
Family:: 2 Siblings | Overall Large Family | Greedy - Their family promotes lying, cheating, and any means necessary to get ahead. | Well-Known | Lower Class
Religion:: Agnostic - They don't know if gods are real or can't choose what gods to believe in.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:11 pm
★♚★

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400