8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:29 pm
★♚★

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:24 pm
User Image
███████████Additional Image███████████Theme███████████Additional Image███████████

►►► P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

What is my name...? :: Liliya Yuliovna Volkov
            Do I have nicknames...? :: My name was often pronounced as Lila by some of the elders and it ended up sticking.
            What do I believe...? :: The monasteries teachings hold true to this day, an unbound love for the living and the spirits of the descended. I don't believe anyone is truly evil, everyone has a redemption arc waiting to happen they just need a little push.

How old am I...? :: I used to be in my mid twenties, but as it is I appear to be fifteen again.
            Birthday...? :: That would be 1st of January.
            Gender...? :: Jeez, have a little tact will you? Female.
            Race...? :: Now that is a tricky subject... I am not from this land, my parents both foreigners from a north eastern country. But beyond that I'm not exactly even human anymore, my body was... altered so I suppose my race is just Liiliya.
            Sexual orientation...? :: A lady doesn't kiss and tell.

How tall am I...? :: Now is that from toes to the tips of my ears? Or is it just to the top of my head itself? I'm five foot even if you don't take my ears into consideration.
            How much to I weigh...? :: AHEM! I am a healthy weight!
            What color are my eyes...? :: Amber like the material old buggies got trapped in!
            My hair color...? :: Its a natural silver! Don't you look at me like that!

What is my build...? :: I'm have a pretty light frame, my focuses were never centered around the physical arts.
            Do I have any Scars/Tattoos/Ect...? :: I suffer from a sort of bloodline defect brought on by the doctor messing with my bodies cells. My body has natural crystals forming around different chakra centers in me, as well as the occasional speckle of gem from where I have been wounded.. For example the gem you keep looking at above my sternum. More exist elsewhere but to list them off would be a pain, it's not like I hide them after all.
            What am I wearing...? :: It was tradition for the head priestesses to wear this outfit ok?! Its now like I chose the design because I liked how it looked!**

**She totally did. Liliya's outfit is a more extreme edition of the monasteries traditional robes worn by the previous head priestesses, showing slightly more skin that one would assume she could be comfortable with. It was designed by Liiliya after she received her title, working all night amongst the previous designs and her notebook. It was designed to show her off the mutations made to her body, letting those who made the pilgrimage to the monastery that the one in charge was not some infallible figure just handing out forgiveness and spiritual guidance. They needed to know that she truly believed in the teachings she let flow from her mouth. If she could be 'fixed' so might they. The color scheme of the outfit is rather simple: white to show the purity, red to show the love she spreads and holds dear, and gold to show how valuable the spirit truly is to being a functioning person. Speckling the design are small azure gemstones made from Liiliya's Shōton as just another way to embrace who she is now.

The base of the outfit is formed around a black leotard, woven in strips for a sleek design.Resting over the top of the leotard is a loose white gown kimono top held closed with a red obi with bells hanging from the front, the white fabric trimmed with strips of gold. The bottom of the top flowers out backwards showing the interwoven blacks and reds of the inner design of the fabric. The sleeves of the outfit are separate from the top itself, not as practical as wearing real sleeves but design she enjoyed nonetheless. The sleeves follow the same basic pattern as the the top, only the flowering at the bottom of the sleeves is more extreme letting it flow loosely. The sleeves are held in place on her arms with red obi's much like the top. She wears thigh high black silk socks with the same strip design as her leotard. The socks hidden under slightly shorter thigh high boots. The bottom of her boots are red heels with a spike on each boot sticking out of the top of the shoes toe. As for accessories the above mentioned azure gems speckle her sleeves, but beyond that she wears little guards around the base of her feline ears. Her hair is held together in twin tails with you guessed it red obi's acting as scrunchies.

My relationship status...? :: I could get someone if I wanted to! Just... not right now.
            What am I like...? :: OH! W-well I'm not all that unique there isn't a lot to say on this matter..!**

**Liliya is a survivor, a battered and heavily scarred survivor but still a survivor nonetheless. This has left the girl fairly timid and very soft spoken. This causes her to do her best to slink into the background of a conversation if their are multiple people around, the attention of many eyes can cause her to panic. One on one she is a lot braver in conversations even able to voice her own opinions! She has a tendency to talk to herself in her head rather than try to extend an olive branch out to others. This makes the process of opening up to people even longer than it should be, but when she finally does allow someone in she lets them see just how large her heart is despite its damaged state. She is a gentle soul very loving and caring to those close to her. Some people often compared her to being the mother figure at her monastery. She would make sure everyone was always taking care of themselves, helping them with gentle nudges to keep them healthy. Scolding them if they did something without thinking of the possible consequences, she might have grounded a couple elders after a infamous incident.. While she is often quiet when she gets talking about her passions and what she believes in her voice will elevate to volumes people would never expect form her. When someone manages to maker her mad, really mad, she tends to fall into the camp of getting defensive and rather pouty. Getting rather stubborn and unwilling to budge on the topic at hand. She however is always willing to forgive the person if they take the simple step to apologize for doing/saying whatever they might have done. When she gets upset is when things get tricky with Liliya. Due to her rather fragile and splintered ego whenever she gets sad her mind has a tendency to worsen the mood by opening old scars. The spiral of depression for her is much like a vortex sucking her deeper and deeper into despair. It takes her either crying herself out or getting a helping hand from her loved ones. Despite the damage the world had forced onto her she still manages to absolutely love humanity, for all its many MANY glaring flaws she loves them and each of their imperfections that make them humans to begin with.

My former home...? :: I lived on a snow capped mountain most of my life in a monastery. It was in the Land of Snow.
            What era did I hail from...? :: The very last few years of the Era of Attention is when I was born.
            The era I vanished from...? :: The Era of Regret is conversely when my memory just seems to scramble into nothing.

►►► C O M B A T - D A T A

Bloodline: Shōton ll Crystal Release [approved]
            ◇ Users have Doton [Earth] and Suiton [Water] as chakra elements.
            ◇ Can learn Doton [Earth], Suiton [Water], and Shouton [Crystal] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
            ◇ Doton [Earth] and Suiton [Water] techniques are a half rank [.5] weaker against Shouton techniques.
            ◇ Katon [Fire], Raiton [Lightning], and Fuuton [Wind] techniques are a half rank [.5] stronger against Shouton techniques.
            ◇ Creatures directly touched by Shouton crystals are destroyed when the crystal is. The Shouton user can decide that this doesn't happen by simply not crystallizing the person thoroughly.
            ◇ Chakra-based barriers can prevent crystal growth, regardless of rank. An example of this can be seen canonly when Hinata covered her body with chakra about an inch from her body, thus allowing her to not be crystallized completely through.
            ◇ Users can move freely in their own crystal, though doing so costs five [5] Chakra per post of doing so. The cost covers all movement through crystal for the duration of that post.

Evolutionary Traits:
            Adamantborn :: Born to combine Earth and Water mana elements in a new, unusual way, the Adamantborn is able to convert and earth into crystals, gemstones and jewels. When selected the Adamantborn selects one [1] type of material, from either Crystal (i.e. Salt), Gemstones (i.e. Diamonds), or Jewels (i.e. Quartz). From this point they are able to produce these through the use of the Adamant Ruler spell. This spell can be used without a medium. These are considered less than "true", and as such cannot be sold to merchants who know better. [Crystal]
            Gemblooded :: The body of the individual who has this evo is able to merge with one [1] of the three [3] types of Adamant: Crystal, Gemstones, and Jewels. Activating this ability takes five [5] mana per post spent swimming. [Crystal]
            Essence of Adamant :: Some Adamantborn learn to turn their powers inwards, allowing them to turn their anatomy into their selected Adamant type. Once selected it cannot be changed. For a total of ten [10] mana per post, the character may change their anatomy into Adamant and control/manipulate it through the use of Adamant Ruler. Returning it to flesh costs nothing.
            Blindsight :: When vision is impaired by any means, including simply closing one's eyes, the character can "see" in monochrome in all directions up to one hundred [100] meters per Experience Rank. This is an automatic process that sees through any non-living material up to one [1] meter thick. This effect can be activated at any time without blockage by paying five [5] Mana or Stamina, at which time the eyes' colors reverse. This may be maintained as long as desired.
            Mana Trace :: Allows the bearer's pupils to become bright white, inhumanly so, allowing their vision to now perceive Mana at their normal perceptual range. Can be combined with Blindsight. This Evo is required for access to the Shatterpoint Fighting Style.

Archetype: Mystic
            ◇ +1 Intelligence
            ◇ +1 Chakra
            ◇ [150] Mana
            ◇ [50] Stamina
            ◇ [5] Spell or Illusion Slots
            ◇ [2] Proficiency Points
            ◇ [7] Skill Points

Primary Class: Medium [Channeler]
            Secondary Class:
            Chakra Pool: 365
            Stamina Pool: 100
            Chakra Elements: Doton, Suiton, and Shōton.
            Chakra Color: My chakra blazes a bright azure blue.
            Chakra Materialization: It rises off of my skin like water burning off a hot surface, steam if you would.
            Former Position: Ah.. I was never anyone that important.
            Current Grade: D Rank

Strengths:
              ◇ Instinctual reactions, sometimes it seems that her instincts are able to take control of a situation before her brain can register that a situation is indeed happening.
              ◇ Minds eye, spirits exist ever on the cusp of a regular humans understanding. To her the boundary between the spiritual world and earth is thin. The winds carry whispers of nearby spirits and the shadows form their being. Her increased link allows her to come to an understanding with even the most stubborn spirit.
              ◇ High durability, her mutated skin gives her a little more staying power when being hit by physical moves.
              ◇ Low level night vision, to a certain extent she is able to see in darkness as if it was day. A deep cave or enclosed box is beyond her ability to see as not enough light particles even reach her eyes. But at night in the open she can see just as naturally as she could in the sunlight.
            Weaknesses:
              ◇ Physical combat, her body was never trained up enough to be able to scuffle around in the mud like a shinobi.
              ◇ Ears, her big glaring weakness that she can only protect so well. A simple squeeze is enough to send jolts of pain down her spine. While her ears are being squeezed her attacks will do considerably less damage. [Strength lowers by one when being held]
              ◇ Forgiving, she gives everyone a second chance when everything is done and over with. This has lead her to being repeatedly betrayed unsurprisingly by those with ill intents.
              ◇ Receiving medical aid, she flat out refuses to let someone else treat her wounds if she can physically stop it from happening. She can only trust herself in this aspect, extending from a paper cut to a severed limb.
            Fears:
              ◇ Medical Professionals, from a high ranking doctor to unpaid interns. Liliya cannot stand the thought of being experimented on again, her hair standing on end whenever she sees someone preforming a medical task. Or wearing anything remotely linking them to doctors.
              ◇ Chimeric creations, a selfish fear brought on by memories long buried. Because of her history and how she came to be what she is this day she gets nauseous with fear when ever she shes a combined creature... after all the creator might be just around the corner waiting to get their hands on her.
              ◇ Trypanophobia, fear of needles. IN her case medical needles in specific. A rather understandable fear she developed from being prodded with constant injections.

Class Disciplines:
              ◇ Learn Ninjutsu [1] post faster

Passive Bonuses:
              ◇ Half [.5] rank increase to spiritual strength

Event Bonuses:
              ◇ [10] Free Posts
              ◇ [15] Mana increase to max poo

Major Attributes:
              Boundry Breaker: Liliya is able to draw the full strength out of any spirit in her command. Letting them break their limits set on them by the rank they were conjured at. This allows them to behave at one rank higher in terms of combat potential and skill access.
              Call From Beyond: The land of shadows exists beyond the ever closed eyes of humanity, only showing itself to those that had transcended the chains of the logical brain. The voices of the dead offering their aid to those unlucky few that require it. Every [3] narrator posts they must flip a coin: If tails a whisper will fail to completely reach Liliya's brain and she will gain no insight beyond scrambled words. If heads the spirits around Liliya will bestow knowledge of some advantageous degree, from simple directions to pointing out a weak point. The degree of help received is up to the Narrators discretion whenever heads is flipped.
              Chimeric Abomination: Due to the unique chemical make up of Liliya's body she is bestowed an advanced healing factor. Rather than wounds clotting with blood her body forms a blue crystal like substance around open wounds to close or set wounds before her body begins its repairs. Lesser wounds from scrapes to small cuts will heal within [3] posts. Medium wounds like gashes and stab wounds will heal within [8] posts. While the process might be sped up it cannot out heals death, if proper first aid isn't prepared and preformed this quick healing will mean nothing for her. This process however tires her out if done enough in succession. This acts as an automatic triage for her body, while it isn't advanced enough to prevent internal bleeding due to ruptured organs or broken bones it is enough to stave off most common injuries. This effect will gain a minor disease resistance bonus if her triage skill reaches [30] points, but only if the poison enters through outer wounds, preventing any low tier infections from entering her body.
              Shepard: Liliya is a kind soul who would rather talk down an escalation of a conflict rather then resorting to trivial violence. As a result of this she finds it easier then others to utilize her bloodline for the act of defense. When using Shōton in a defensive manner the crystals produced will be [1] rank sturdier then its base, as if the mother Gaia was blessing them.
              Gospel: The dead have no unified voice to call their own, they are composed of many people from many different walks of life. This tends to become a rather annoying hurdle for priests or priestesses when attempting to commune with the long dead and ease their souls to rest. To Liliya she doesn't listen to the words spirits speak, she instead resonates with the spirits and listens to how they speak to understand the often garbled words. This resonance comes from the period of time in her life where she was long dead inside. Crawling as an empty in a spirit enriched environment of her monastery. When a spirit speaks to her she can understand them clear as day even if all they had managed to speak was a couple of broken grunts. For some strange reason the flickering flame that is her soul allows for the spirits to understand her as well. This transcendence of language extends even into the physical world to creatures filled to the brim with spiritual essence; however physical beings are unable to understand her if they don't speak the tongue she does.
              Spirit Healer: For an admittedly short period of time Liliya was the Head Priestess of her monastery, a position she achieved at a remarkably young age through her natural affinity for healing the damaged souls of the living and the dead. This ritual healing expertise allows for her to create [2] custom healing techniques that must relate to the healing of the souls, a souls energy such as chakra, or the psyche. A rather cruel joke played on her by the heavens as while she has such an extreme aptitude for healing the souls of others she is unable to heal the damage done to her own.

Minor Attributes:
              XXX: [n/a]
              XXX: [n/a]

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:41 pm
►►► S T A T S

Skill Points: 12 //12
    Proficiency Points: 02 //02
    Discipline Points: 00 //00

Attributes:
    Power: ★★☆☆☆
    Agility: ★★★☆☆
    Intelligence: ★★★★☆
    Chakra: ★★★★★

Proficiency
    Single Handed Light Weapons ► E Rank
    →→ Short Swords ► E Rank

Skills
    Cooking
    →→→ Bakery ► 2
    →→→ Stewery ► 2
    Herbology
    →→→ Identification ► 1
    Survival
    →→→ Field Triage ► 5
    Artistry
    →→→ Cartography ► 2

►►► W E A P O N S - D A T A

Reliquary ► Short Sword
    → A sword of some renown, Reliquary is a defensive weapon known for its tendency to end in the hands of religious fanatics. The hilt is carved ivory in the shape of two pillars around a demonic figure with the head of a...squash, it looks like, but with a terrifying visage that seems to change expression as one looks at it. The blade is long and silvered, resembling what one would find with a Gladius, but with an inscription that appears whenever the owner is struck. The runes are an unknown language but which translates upon reading it: "Retribution is swift". The weapon, in its base form, has a durability of 120 and can cut through stone as if it were flesh.The true strength of Reliquary happens when the owner is harmed, emotionally of physically. For every post they are suffering the words begin to glow red, until after ten posts [10] the entire sentence is red. At this instant the blade changes, the silver blade turning black as a black mist spreads forth from the tip. The weapon will then gain two powers:
    Shield of ChaosGrants A - ranked Defense for 1 Scale against one type of damage. Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, Lightning, and Stamina. Changes after every single strike at random.
    RetributionThose struck by the blade's next blow, whether alive or dead, will be struck with an S+ Ranked effect. The black mist will course over the subject struck and disintegrate it at random, with some places melting away at random depths while another may be left alone. This destruction deals 15 durability damage in addition to standard S - ranked damage.

Melancholy ► Short Sword
    → [Durability 50] One of the most unorthodox weapons ever made, Melancholy is a blunted shortsword with a mirrored surface that reflects all that it sees. The hilt is shaped into a twisted design meant to resemble naturally occurring steel branches wrapped about what appears to be a tiny rat skull. The hilt is soft, almost malleable as one might expect a gel-grip to possess. Yet striking it elicits a metallic report, and under pressure holds up just as well. The blade, as mentioned before, is blunt, rounded, and unable to pierce or slash. This is due to the duality and power of Melancholy. The two abilities it carries are as follows:
    CrushThe fundamental and most obvious ability of the blade, Melancholy catches the reflection of an individual and, as long as the target sees their reflection, are struck by a powerful Enchantment based Genjutsu. This technique is A – ranked, based on Chakra Primary, with Sight and Sound secondary, but costs forty [40] Chakra to use. When activated a flash of light from the reflection’s eyes, small and almost insignificant, triggers an intensive state of depression upon the target, granting them the Depression Affliction as well as ten [10] Mental Corruption. During this time they feel the weight of the world upon them, judging them, as well as the judgment of themselves upon their past and current actions. Every step weighs down upon them, every action more effort than its worth, and once activated the base duration is five [5] posts with a twenty [20] chakra upkeep cost. As a caveat, if the user themselves feels this depression or crushing despair the technique’s strength is further increased to S – rank.
    Weighted DespairThe secret, and final power of Melancholy, is activated once two requirements are met. Firstly, Crush is utilized upon the self. This causes the user to go into a state of depressive fury, which is then directly channeled into the blade. Secondly, the blade is bathed in blood, or tastes it. Could be anyone or anything’s. Once activated the blade turns black and becomes a reverse mirror. All things within it are reversed visually, including colors and directions, and the user’s eyes invert in color as well. During this point the blade begins to elicit a whispering crawl of speech, multiple voices tripping over one another to be heard. Lasting for the same duration t
    they feel the weight of the world upon them, judging them, as well as the judgment of themselves upon their past and current actions. Every step weighs down upon them, every action more effort than its worth, and once activated the base duration is five [5] posts with a twenty [20] chakra upkeep cost. As a caveat, if the user themselves feels this depression or crushing despair the technique’s strength is further increased to S – rank.
    Weighted DespairThe secret, and final power of Melancholy, is activated once two requirements are met. Firstly, Crush is utilized upon the self. This causes the user to go into a state of depressive fury, which is then directly channeled into the blade. Secondly, the blade is bathed in blood, or tastes it. Could be anyone or anything’s. Once activated the blade turns black and becomes a reverse mirror. All things within it are reversed visually, including colors and directions, and the user’s eyes invert in color as well. During this point the blade begins to elicit a whispering crawl of speech, multiple voices tripping over one another to be heard. Lasting for the same duration the above Genjutsu does, the blade gains the property that everything it strikes doubles its weight. This can compound with every strike to a maximum of ten [10] strikes, and can effect just about anything. The negative to this being the Crushing Despair one feels under the Crush Genjutsu, of course.

Weapon Class: Shortsword
    Weapon Name: Ol Faithful
    Weapon Description: XXX
    Weapon Length: A total of two feet long.
    Weapon Weight: 4½ lbs
    Weapon Location: Hanging from her right hip.

Weapon Class: Dagger
    Weapon Name: Jagged Dagger
    Weapon Description: This strange dagger bears a red-colored carved bone grip, with a screaming farce carved into the pommel. The blade is black with jagged edged made for ripping, and a single, golden ravel with its wings circling it in the center, and to those who have the knowledge [Such as Tier 3 Crafting], the blade is made of Bismuth. The blade is definitely chakra enriched, though why is difficult to say. With the design and the blade's material the weapon does one half [1/2] rank more Damage.
    Weapon Length: 5"
    Weapon Weight: Negligible
    Weapon Location: Hidden away in the Bag of Encasing.

►►► I N V E N T O R Y

Clothing:
    ◇ Normal Clothing :: See "What do I look like" for more information.
    ◇ Jewelers Monacle :: Simple black with a magnification lens for intricate work, generally hidden away in her top.

Relics: Hidden away on person.
    Holy Script [Durability 60] A long, white scroll with weighted ends for rolling, this holy script changes to the writing of one’s holy faith. This only works for those whose faith may be considered “good” in alignment, as judged by societal standards. Once the scripture is written the item can be used. This process takes five [5] posts of being with the new owner to work, and only if they have a strong religious belief. Once the bonding is cemented the item is able to be used by unfurling the scripture towards the intended target. This causes a burning light to be unleashed as the holiness of the scripture is unleashed upon the target. If the target is morally opposed to the scripture, whether personally or religiously, this triggers a blast of holy energy that counts as an A – ranked attack. Activation for this ability costs forty [40] Chakra. This is the major ability of the Holy Script but there’s a 2nd ability, usable upon any ally. For the same cost, the holy light will
    bestow a regeneration effect of the same rank to those known as allies by the user.

Small Satchel: Resting on center of the small of back.
    xxx◇ Flint and Steel [2]
    xxx◇ Whetstone [4]
    xxx◇ Skinning Knife [1]
    xxx◇ Oiled Waterskin [1]
    xxx◇ Notebook [1]
    xxx◇ Pen [2]
    xxx◇ Pencil [4]
    xxx◇ Soap [2]
    xxx◇ Twine [50m]
    xxx◇ Sewing Needle [2]
    xxx◇ Scissors

Bag of Encasing:: Pocket void, has the capacity to hold 1000lbs of gear.
    xxx◇ [20] Seeds of Samhain :: These seeds will spawn a random pumpkin or jack-o-lantern or creeping vine that have random effects that include exploding, bleeding, or buff effects to those who interact with them. Planting these takes three posts and take ten [10] posts to grow overall. This does have the added effect of staining the earth black, and strange, creepy noises begin to emanate from the garden and every shadow seems to carry something within it [theatrical effect and no more].
    xxx◇ Blue Key :: Shaped like a house key.
    xxx◇ White Boot :: Only the left one. The material is non-magnetic, and unfamiliar.

Technique Scrolls::
    xxx◇ Shōton :: Kesshō no Hari [C] and Kesshō no Yoroi [C]
    xxx

►►► M I S S I O N S - D A T A

AC: 02,500
    Ryo: 両 00,000

Missions Complete:
    D-ranked: 0
    C-ranked: 0
    B-ranked: 0
    A-ranked: 0
    S-ranked: 0
    S+-ranked: 0
    Event Missions: 0

Crafting Jobs Complete:
    Customs Crafted: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:42 pm
►►► F A M I L Y - A N D - H I S T O R Y

What has been laid claim to:
    ◇ [n/a]

Secrets that have been discovered:
    ◇ [n/a]

Father: Viktor Volkov
    Mother: Yuliya Volkov
    Siblings: None.

History:

xxxxxLiliya was born on the first day of a new year to the Volkov family, across the vast seas far from the shinobi nations. The land they she was born in was torn apart by war, due to a widespread disease that layed claim to half of the populations youth already. This included the previous leaders heir. Her early childhood was pretty rough, her parents not having been that well off before the harsh ration regulations had been placed on families. All she knew was hungry while she was a little one but because it was all she knew it never really bothered her too much. It wasn't until her fifth birthday that her parents decided that there was no way the country was going to get any less war torn, that they needed to leave for their child's good. Not wanting their child to continue growing in such a toxic and disparaged country, fled across the seas with a batch of refugees being shuffled away to the Land of Water. This passage was only offered to those with young children, a warning sign her parents unfortunately hadn't picked up on. The ship ride was not the safest, the refugees forced to huddle in the cargo hold while rats freely spread illness amongst them. A third of the refugees had succumbed to what the rats had spread before they ever reached the soil of Water. Her father was part of the third that had perished, the crew didn't even let her mother say her final goodbyes to her father before he was thrown overboard. She can still hear the panicked sobbing of her mother whenever she thinks of her parents. When they had finally reached the shore of the new lands they refugees were immediately carted off by various doctor figures.

While she was initially scared of the masked man that led her and her mother to his abode just on the outside of the Village of Mist, her mother was confidant that the man would be able to help them find a place within the village. After all that was what the flyer her parents got had said. The first three weeks in the abode was rather pleasant. She was finally able to see what it felt not to be constantly starving. She did think it was strange the man could privately ask her about the magic tricks she was able to do. Being young and stupid she finally showed him the trick, blossoming a crystal flower in her hands. It was something her mother told her to never show but she figured the doctor was super nice she just had to be nice back. It wasn't long after that her mother was murdered whilst walking to the village in hopes of finding a job at the pier. Not even six years old and bother of her parents had already left her for good. She didn't know how to react at first, her stomach felt like it was being pinched over and over, so she just mimicked what her mother had done when her father died. She clocked herself away in her small room until she cried herself out. When she next awoke she wasn't in her room anymore, instead she was in the basement. It was a place she only saw once when looking for something to play with. The doctor made it very clear she wasn't allowed there. Scared she would get yelled at she attempted to get up from the table only to find she was tied down. The doctor only a few feet away with his back turned to her, hunched over a large book and set of scrolls.

From then on she was nothing but a guinea pig used to try to find a cure for the Plague. His colleagues had stationed a front in her homeland to find cheap and easy test subjects. Focusing on low income and rumored carriers of rare bloodlines, this doctor in particular was on the hunt for a carrier of Shōton. The deaths on the ship rider over were not accidental, it wasn't rats that went around getting people sick it was a third party they hired to cull those without bloodline talents. That left only her and her mother as potential test subjects for him, unfortunately for her mother she was above the age limit for the mad doctors thesis. Youth being the key in his mind. The pain she suffered through was worse than the hunger pangs she was used to, the needles being prodded into her skin removing and injecting fluids. The doctor even conducted magic of his very own, using his hands to cast it like some kind of villain in her fathers tales of the war. Hinds hands able to cleave into her skin without even cutting her open. The painful energy he forced into what she hand't known was her chakra points. During one particular instance the pain got to be too intense, her chakra going wild and forming a large crystal structure around her and the table she was strapped to. The doctor was visibly elated by the results of his tinkering with her chakra system. A child just barely six able to form such a large volume of a kekkei genkai just proved to him that hew was on the right track. He was obsessed with the idea of a insect trapped in a hunk of amber, his raving mind convinced the crystallization processes was key to curing a plague that killed at a specific age. His tampering with her genetics however did not just include her chakra structure... he had a large white cat trapped in a kennel across the room from her, she had always talked to it when the doctor would quit his experimentation for the night.

She had nicknamed it snowflake in her lonelyness. She had always wondered why it was locked up too. Until the day the doctor strapped it down on a second table next to her. She blocked out just what the doctor did to the poor animal and then immediately did to her. He used a forbidden Eiseijutsu that involved combining two living beings into one body. All she can remember from the next couple days was the unbearable vomit inducing pain, the burning sensation over taking her body as a fever grew and grew. The doctor was about to label her as a failed experiment when one day he came into his lab to find the girl he was testing had undergone a metamorphosis of sorts. A secondary pair of ears had formed from the top of her scalp, her iris' having changed from blue to a solid amber, teeth taking on a more carnivore like layout, and her nails appearing to be claw like in nature. He would have asked her about all the changes she could notice but whatever happened to her had locked her mind away into a deep coma. The doctor wasn't going to let the fruits of his labor go to waste, opting to siphon her blood daily so he could run miniature experiments. On the eve of her seventh birthday he mind returned from its vacation away from the cruel world. She awoke unstrapped inside a moving carriage, while she had no idea why all her body could do was scream for her to act. It was like a whole new being was driving her body as her pupils dilated into thin slits sending her into flight or fight. being that she could barely even move on her own she decided flight was the best option, slowly crawling her heavy body to the end of the trailer and letting her body drop down to the road. The sight of his carriage vanishing over the horizon was the last she ever saw the doctor.

Clouds loomed over head while the child stared at the dirty unsure of what she could possibly do next. Her muscles couldn't even support her, thanks to years of not being used. As rain sprinkled down onto her back she couldn't help but break into a small sad smile. As she resigned herself to drowning in the puddle forming around her small head a caravan of travelers began approaching from down the road, one of the riders sprinting her way as she closed her eyes. She awoke to the sound of an elderly ladies marveling at how she could have even made it to where she was in the state she was suffering. The sound of hushing quickly following when they noticed her eyes staring up at them. The made sure she knew she was in a safe place, that whoever had done the damage to her body was no where near by. It was the first time she had ever even gotten to see the complete changes to her body. At some point in her coma gemstone like structures had formed around various points on her body, places she remember the doctor injecting her. With a hoarse voice she asked to use a mirror to move the hair out of her face more easily. The changes were instantly noticed when she was looking at her face in the mirror, beyond how worn and ragged she looked she could finally see her new feline features. Her heart strings tugging as she thought about Snowflake and that day. throwing the compact mirror she weakly covered her face with thin arms.

The women left her alone for the remainder of that day, letting the child acclimate to the new environment and take in the damage the mad doctor had done to her. Being left alone was both a gift and a curse, she didn't feel the many eyes staring at her anymore but she also couldn't help but notice just how different her hearing worked now. The ears she was born with seemed completely useless now, unable to take in sound from what she could tell. Instead the pair of cat ears on her scalp served as the point where her body took in sound. These new ears presenting a problem to her, beyond being sensitive to the pillow being pressed against them she could now ear a much longer range than her brain was used to processing. She could hear the family in the wagon in front of her as well as the one behind her. This constant noise input made it hell for the child to sleep. Her eyes had the advantage of having low light vision now, to her it felt like someone was keeping a lit lantern in her room while she tried to sleep. It was a rough first night away from her captor. The following couple days weren't awful though. Her visitors were kept to a minimum after the lady taking care of her noticed how panicked she would get with more than a couple people near her. They explained that they were on a pilgrimage to the northern lands of Snow, to a small monastery that practice the healing of ones soul. meekly she expressed interest and that was that. There was no shutting up this devout woman from passionately expressing just what the monastery meant to her family. Passion was tricky for her, she hadn't really had enough time to even live let alone develop and attachment to something that could make her be so expressive. It made her jealous, an emotion she hadn't felt since being back in the old country. This jealousy made her ask the woman to take her with them to this monastery so she could see how great it was with her own eyes.

It was a long trip, all the while she let the woman take care of her. Letting the woman help her work on her alarmingly weak muscles. She was by no means a doctor, and unknowingly that was a good thing, but she knew tricks on how the body worked due to her own age. It wasn't perfect but by the time they arrived in the frigid country of snow she could manage to lift her own eating utensils without spilling stew all over her. The healing process wasn't destined to continue for a little while after all. While the caravan had made it all the way from Water to Snow, they were forced to walk the steps up the mountain into the monastery itself. There were a lot of steps. She was adamant about attempting to climb the stairs on her own but she wasn't able to pass a single step before she collapsed onto the snow covered stone. The old woman enlisted the aid of the wagon driver to carry the child up the stairs. It was the only man she could stand the presence of, due to being forced to get accustomed to the various sounds he made and the tone of his voice since all that separated them was a thin fabric. The entire trip up the long stair path was incredibly uncomfortable for her. The sound of crunched snow invading her ears constantly as wind bit her skin through her clothes was enough in itself but the physical contact of someone other than the old lady was making her animal instincts flair. No one but the woman was truly aware of how animal she was, the entire trip the woman held the childs hand to attempt to keep her from attempting to fight her way out. She had gotten Liliya to give bits of what happened to her away, and what was told was enough to stop her from following the subject further.

They were greeted by a lone priest at the top of the stairs, his arm extended towards the doorway. His eyes locking with the child's was enough for her claws to grip into the arms of the man holding her. He nearly dropped her when his body attempted to flee from the damage, but was able to prevent it by taking the pain like a champ. As more and more people filed into the waiting area of the monastery her anxiety grew more and more. Her cat ears threatening to burst free of the hood she was wearing as her hairs began standing on end. Luckily the same priest from before began letting people further into the building, letting his fellows lead other people towards the main worship area. Waiting until people were nearly gone to specifically get the man, woman, and child to follow him. He led them to a solitary room containing a brazier, set of benches, and a single statue. She was set down on the furthest bench, using all her strength to remain sitting as the man began praying in front of the statue and the priest talked quietly with the woman. Of course he was unaware that she could hear ever word they were saying. He was inquiring about what exactly was wrong with her, mentioning the gemstone sticking out of her chest and the pair of lumps bulging under her hood. The woman simply mentioned how she was caring for the child since they found her on the road. Not long after the silence following he carefully walked in front of her with purpose as the woman joined the man in prayer. The only question he asked is if she would like to let her ears out of the stuffy hood. She only glared as he lifted the fabric off letting her ears spring upwards. She cannot forget the look of overwhelming sadness he gave her when he put together some of the pieces of her puzzle. "I am sorry your journey has been so long, child." Is all he said before taking a seat next to her as they waited for the other pair to finish praying.

The following couple days she remained by the womans side at all times, on edge the entire time no matter who was nearby. She learned about prayer and what it meant to the woman during these days, how the woman was at peace with the fact that she only had a couple months at max to walk the earth. And she was content spending them with the frail child who so needed to be saved. It was hard for her to bear, the looks of pity was one thing but knowing she was taking someones valuable time just because she was afraid to live was another. It was the push she need to truly begin her healing process. During the night when the woman was sleeping she crawled her way out of the room into the hall in search of the man who had greeted them, that had given her that empathetic look. If these guys could heal spirits she owed it to the granny to lighten the womans load. It wasn't long before her struggling caught the attention of a near by priest who immediately went to get the head priest. Unknowingly being the person the girl was after in the first place. Asking for her permission first he asked if he could carry her to the room they spoke in. Soon it was just her and the head priest sitting in the dimmly lit room stating down at the stone figure at the end. Her pained words begged the man to help her get better so she wouldn't waste any more of the kind ladies time. He told her in no uncertain terms that he couldn't heal her body at all, he was no doctor. Instead he could help the girl take the first step in healing her soul so it could bear the pain of letting her body begin its own healing process. The scars of her mind were a powerful force holding her back. She knew becoming better in an instant was beyond anyone's powers but it still hurt her to know she was likely to lose the granny before she could even stand. He listed in silence as she sobbed at her failures.

When her sobbing had ended he offered to help guide her soul back to its rightful state of peace, and she accepted any help he was willing to give a failure like her. The following weeks she was carried back to that same room every day to listen to the man guide her on the journey into her blackened heart. It was in these sessions that she was forced to give more and more of her weathered past to the man, baring her mental wounds for him to bear so he could help her come to terms with each of them. It was during one of these sessions that news of the caravan beginning its trip back to water was sent to the head priest. Leaving her alone to sort through her emotions while he saw them off. The only two from the caravan that remained were the old woman who wished to die close to the monastery and the girl who had nowhere to go. It wasn't too long after that the woman's days began to be numbered, she hadn't long before she passed. Her state being reduced to match the girl she was looking after, unable to leave the bed on her own. Liliya devoted her self completely to the old ladies faith in the monastery, letting her mental guards of trusting loosen letting the head priest in completely. It was the day she managed to come to terms with the fact that she was no longer the little refugee from across the seas, she was now just Liliya. She understood why the doctor did such cruel things to her, she forgave him because she knew no one else would. It was like someone removed a vice grip from her spinal column as she was being carried back to the granny's room, her heart sinking when she saw the priest gathered around the doorway. Pity was all she could see in their faces. She struggled her way out of the head priest arms, dropping to the ground. She forced herself to crawl into the room her instincts to protect in full gear. If she couldn't get a grip she would just dig her claws into the cracks of the stone and force her body forward. The priest for their part let her react to the situation in her own way, holding the door open for her as she struggled to move further into the room. Even in the dark she could see how slowly granny was breathing, mustering up all her strength and courage she forced her burning muscles upwards stumbling forward to the side of the bed. As she took the woman's hand they locked eyes, both struggling to stay as they were. She not a single ounce of pity but only loving pride in the small girl as she closed her eyes one final time. The girls strength fading with the woman. She fell to a crumpled mess as she stared blankly at her bloodied finger nails. She was powerless, unable to even muster the power to say goodbye to her beacon of hope. She faded into sleep on the floor like a defeated animal. The following couple days were spent staring blankly at that oh so familiar statue while the priests readied the monastery for a funeral. She said her goodbyes as the pyre was cast and her granny entered into the next life.

It took her a few weeks to muster up the strength to continue working under the head priest but she finally managed it. She was alive, and she needed to keep living for all those she saw off. Their belief in her life enough to power her through the darkness she carried with her. Wasn't long before the other members of the monastery would sit in on her lessons, offering to help her if she ever seemed to be struggling. She wasn't able to reply to any of them at that point but she appreciated the concern despite the agitation her body would feel. The coming months she would begin attempting to work on her muscles slowly, lifting her own books and (with help) standing for a few minutes a day. The pain would slowly but surely lessen the more she preformed these simple tasks. By the time her 10th year on the planet rolled over she was able to walk on her own, she was slow but she could manage to stay up without killing all of her stamina. She was also able to talk to the priests and priestesses without wanting to flee the moment they looked in her direction. These were all fruits of her hard labor to live up to grannys pride. It wasn't until she was thirteen that she was asked to greet the coming pilgrims scheduled to arrive that week. She was a wreck of nerves and panic but she accepted the duty, it was a necessary step of her recovery. When they new caravan arrived she was like a statue, stiff as a board just standing at the gate with her hand extended. When the first guest greeted her it took all her courage not to break out into shivers of fear. With a single nod and forced smile they passed her on into the monastery. The last person she had to greet was a familiar face, it was the carriage driver that had carried her up those stone stairs so long ago. Rather than her forced introductions she bowed to the man and thanked him in a shaky voice.

She spent the remainder of the caravans stay taking care of their needs, she was in charge of cooking the groups meals (something she felt she was lacking in skill for), offering assistance around the monastery, and answering any questions they had. The one thing she wasn't put in charge of during this week was leading prayers and soul healing, the head priest knowing she was definitely not ready to do such things yet. Over all she managed the week well. Sure she was a bundle of nerves who often had to stare at her feet in order to get through a conversation with one of the guests but she didn't run away once. While making dinner one of those days she was approached why the man who had aided her, he asked her what became of the old woman. The question hit the girl hard... her face obviously gave away what had happened, the man only grunting in response. He patted her on the shoulder before returning to the group chatting at the table. She buried the pain away as she served the pot of stew to the group, her ears listening to everything the group was talking about but her eavesdropping was halted when one of the women suddenly stood up. Her hands were holding some kind of electric box with a ragged voice coming out of it. The voice explained that something very terrible was happening in the land of water, something about a tree and the destruction of a village. The woman was visibly distraught as the voice suddenly cut out only to be filled with static a moment later. It was on that day that Mist was laid to waste... one many downfalls to follow in this cursed age they lived in.

On her fourteenth birthday she began learning the art of spiritual healing from the head priest. It was long and boring training, her sitting in a room alone with the old man while he instructed her in the arts of being able to draw energy from her own soul. Many of times this process ended with her covering the room and sometimes herself in large pink crystals. While it wasn't something the head priest was going to train her to control he did allow her to spend her free time getting the hang of whatever power flowed through her blood. She was always able to make tiny crystals, it was what drew the attention of the bad man that messed with her body, but never to the extent like when trying to focus on soul arts. During one of her lessons the head priest explained to her the different sources of power that are contained in a mortals body. The soul, chakra, and raw stamina. The soul is what carried wounds the body couldn't, it carried everything that made someone themselves including the imperfections, it held the gate between this world and the next, and it even gave them emotions. Chakra was something the various hidden villages across the continent used to wage war, while some would claim it is just the spirit being manifested in physical form the monastery believed there was a distinct separation between the two energies. Chakra will heal itself given enough time and rest where as the soul can be dealt blows that it can not come back from without sweat and tears being spilt towards healing it. He suggested meditating on this subject until she could make the unconscious effort of drawing her soul rather than her chakra.

She was left alone for this personal training for a couple weeks, only seeing others when she made dinner (her skills barely improved). During this time she would begin to hear unfamiliar voices during her meditations but when she would open her eyes the voices would fall silent. The more she drew from her being in an attempt to truly become one with her self again the clearer the voices would get. It wasn't long before she could make out just what they were talking about, but she wished she hadn't. Once the voices were clear... they were also recognizable. The voices belonged to the two people she lost so early on. The spirits of her parents still lingering in the mortal plane, afraid for their abomination of a daughter. While her eyes were closed she was able to make contact them, it was like talking to a friend you hand't seen in some time. But more painful. She was the reason her parents couldn't find rest. Because she made the mistake of existing her parents weren't at peace. They explained that they had been watching over her the entire time, they were forced to watch their little girl be turned into a monster. While the word monster was being thrown around a lot more than she would like she kept herself calm and listed to their woes. They were selfish. The talked about her like she was their property. Their time stuck on this plane had began to warp and twist their souls. She feared it wouldn't be long before they became vengeful. A state her teacher had mentioned turning his lessons.

Nearing the end of her third week alone she was able to see the spirits that haunted her, they looked just how she remembered them. But they also looked foul, the corruption blackening their souls. She couldn't go to anyone with this, it was her problem to deal with. They were her family, any one else cleansing them would forever leave her with the knowledge she could never do anything for them. In the middle of the night she stole her way into the inner sanctum, lighting the brazier in the center before turning to the spirits. Extending her hands shes ordered the spirits to hold onto one each. At first they didn't move instead they continued their ghastly wails. She calmed her self, reach deep inside her, she grasped onto the piece that made her her. She drew from it letting the power seep into her lungs before she commanded the spirits once again. If almost like it was against their wills the spirits grasped her hands. It was a foreign feeling like holding onto steam but it instead of warmth there was only chilling cold. She let this energy seep into them as she began chanting to them. Her voice was soft as she recited the holy words of her teacher. The blackening of their beings began reversing as she finished the catalyst words. Then she began speaking to them as people, letting them know that their daughter was going to be fine now. She might not be the same bright eyed girl from the old country, she might be part beast in nature now, but she was going to chose life. She would live on with them in her heart. She remembers the scene vividly, her fading parents giving her two big loving smiles as their spirits waned out of her vision. She fought back tears as the cold feeling left her palms as they said their final goodbyes to her.

She stared deep into the burning flame of the brazier for what felt like hours before a warm hand landed on her shoulder, her teacher giving her a somber but approving glance before ushering her to the statue behind her. They bowed before it and gave their prays to the deity to guide the now departed into the second plane. The next day he called for her to return to the inner sanctum. But when she arrived she was overwhelmed by the presence of the priests and priestesses of the monastery waiting for her. They let their arms direct her to the center where the head priest waited for her. He told her that it was finally time, that she had progressed well... in fact she progressed faster than they could have ever predicted. To guild a spirit to the next plane on her own, with barely any training was rare. Even he had taken much longer. With a smile he asked if she would join them and guide the pilgrims that sought healing for their fractured souls. Tears welled her eyes as she nodded her head. She never thought she could find a place where she truly belonged, not with how freakish she was made thanks to the doctor. But despite her self deprecating brain trying to prove otherwise: the monastery was her home, the priests and priestesses her family. She blossomed in this realization over the coming years she slowly but surely progressed to meet their expectations. By her nineteenth birthday she was put in charge of healing the difficult cases. Her great pool of empathy letting her resonate with even the most pained.

It wasn't long before pilgrims began asking for her aid, having heard how easy she was to work with. Despite still being a bundle a nerves around new people she was more than happy to help guide them. After one such session with a pilgrim she was return to her room when a loud bang occurred outside the stone walls of the monastery. She took off running to the source of the sound only to find a man wielding a strange weapon and pointing it down at the head priest who was writhing in pain as blood pool beneath him. She didn't even think as she shield him from the second shot, the lead burring deep into her stomach as she stood her ground in front of him. Her animal instincts kicked in in that instant of unbearable pain. Something that hadn't happened since the granny passed away. Without her even knowing her hand gripped the mans gun as he shot another bullet into her arm. With slit eyes her chakra responded in kind. Encasing his right half in a blue crystal the second he went to fire again. The only thing that stopped her from encasing him fully was the bloodied hand of her teacher gripping her leg. Sending her consciousness spiraling back into her mind, regaining control of herself. The rapid blood loss pulled her eyes closed as the other priests arrived. When she awoke she in her bed, her wounds nearly gone. All that remained of the bullet holes were azure crystals in their place, the bullets themselves having been pulled out of her flesh by one of the priests. A former medical shinobi who had never seen anything like what her body did. Every time they would cut her open to retrieve the lead, her body would defend itself from the wound by encasing it in a crystal substance. But they never told her that he even preformed a technique on her to remove them, it was a secret they held close to them. They all knew her troubled past with doctors, how the first time the priest had mentioned his previous occupation the girl had looked like she was staring death in its face.

She felt no pain from the former gun shot wounds as she returned to the scene of the crime, the criminal still where he was locked in place. It was through his screaming that she learned just why he tried to kill the head priest. Somehow he just couldn't get it through his skull that the priests couldn't cure the plague going around. They did not heal and could not heal the body of something like that. They could only help ease the mans worries and guide his son to realize peace as his birthday approached. She placed her hand against his cheek as she cried for him. Such a desperate man doing all he could to save his child. She forgave him for what he tried to do in his desperation. She forgave him for his idiocy. This forgiveness was too much for the man, it broke his illusion that the priests were hiding away the cure. It forced him to face the reality that his son might be spirited away when the clock ticked over. As the crystal around the man crumbled to dust she wrapped her tiny arms around the large man, chanting to him quietly. She began her mending of his spirit as the snow began to fall around them. She soothed the burning hatred that clouded his every judgement, guided him back to the path of understanding. By the time the bandaged and pained head priest hobbled his way out to the courtyard the man was in tears at the girls feet. Begging her to do whatever she could for his son. He watched quietly as she asked the man to bring the boy to her. Before leaving he handed the gun over to the girl, his tear stained face full of guilt at his act. As he returned down the mountain path the head priest approached Liliya, his pained wheezing having given away he was there long before he left the building.

With a proud smile he asked the girl to take up his role of leading the priests and pilgrims. He asked her to take the position of Head Priestess. She was incredibly tempted to turn down the offer, unsure of herself, but she knew the man would never have asked her if he wasn't absolutely sure she was ready. She accepted the passing of the torch as snow blanketed the mountain. A week later she had finished sewing her iconic outfit in preparation for the fated day of the announcement. The outfit was made to bare herself to the pilgrims that visited. To let them know instantly that she knew pain, knew hatred, and knew loss... but that she didn't let it consume her any longer, that they too could come to peace with that troubled them. It was her duty to aid those who could not aid themselves now. Just as the announcement was made word came that the gunner had returned, but was being barred from entrance by one of the priests. She arrived at the entrance, gently reassuring the rightly upset priest before guiding the man and his son into the building deep into its bowels to the inner sanctum. She directed the man to sit in the back as she sat with the boy in front of the brazier. She listened to the scared child as he told her about how some of his friends had been taken by the disease that had been becoming rapidly more prominent. She held his hand while he cried in front of the fire, his shoulders unable to stop their quivering as he recalled watching his best friend turn into a crystal statue.

She worked with the boy to come to terms with the inevitability of death. She let him know that even if he was destined to be taken that him just having lived at all was enough. He was important to everyone around him. We would always live on in their hearts, they might cry and they might despair but in time they would cope. They would be ok. It was easy to tell what the boy really feared. He had seen how his friend's parents had become after their own sons passing. The kid wore his heart on his sleeve, he just didn't want his father to be lonely. The pair left the monastery in peace. The father now with the understanding that his son was already a man, and the boy knowing his father could make it without him. It was her first healing preformed as head priestesses, the first of many. It didn't take her long to fall into the role like a good glove.

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:43 pm
►►► T E C H N I Q U E S

Limitations:
      Ninjutsu: 00 //02
      Genjutsu: 00 //05
      Misc: 00 //00
      Bloodline: 01 //∞
      Taijutsu Styles: 00 //00
      Bukijutsu Styles: 00 //00

N i n j u t s u :
      ------- Maruton
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]

[ C-rank ]

[ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

------- Suiton
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]

[ C-rank ]

[ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

------- Doton
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]

[ C-rank ]

[ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

------- Shōton
        [ E-rank ]
        ◇ Shou Soujuu [Crystal Manipulation]
        Description: This control allows the Crystal user to create and bend existing crystals as though it were their own. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be shifted around as if it were a part of their own body. It should be noted that one can only manipulate their crystalline objects they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a double hand seal. Additionally, any crystal that is being freely manipulated is not very strong, and can be broken or blown away as if it were completely natural. Should be noted that techniques can be made smaller while retaining their rank.
        ___ Rank E: Very small crystals [a pebble].
        ___ Rank D: Small crystals [a rock].
        ___ Rank C: Medium crystals [a growth].
        ___ Rank B: Large crystals [a stalagmite, stalactite].
        ___ Rank A: Enormous crystals [several columns].
        ___ Rank S: Massive crystals [a small cavern].
        [ D-rank ]

[ C-rank ]

[ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

G e n j u t s u :
      ------- Type
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]

[ C-rank ]

[ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

T a i j u t s u :
      ------- Style Name
        Stage One:
        ◇ n/a
        ◇ n/a

B u k i j u t s u :
      ------- Style Name
        Stage One:
        ◇ n/a
        ◇ n/a

███████████┇【┇███████████┇✧┇███████████┇】┇███████████

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:47 pm
Liliya's Format

Posting Style #1:

[size=9][b][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iSTkhJd.png[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=#0082FF][u]L[/u]iliya Yuliovna Volkov[/color] ll [color=#2A97FF]Mystic[/color] ll [color=#52AAFF]Doton :: Suiton[/color] ll [color=#C1C1C1]Servant of Innocence :: D-Rank Channeler[/color] ll [color=#FC0948]Chimera of Crystal[/color]
[/align][align=right][/b]

[color=#0082FF][b]☭[/b] [/color]TypeHere
[color=#151515]
[u]C[/u]hakra Pool:: [365 //365]
[u]S[/u]tamina Pool:: [100 //100]

[b]Quote [/b]"Second is the door of forgetting. Some wounds are too deep to heal, or too deep to heal quickly. In addition, many memories are simply painful, and there is no healing to be done. The saying 'time heals all wounds' is false. Time heals most wounds. The rest are hidden behind this door.” :: Patrick Rothfuss[/color][color=#141313]
[b]Liliya's Theme[/b] [u][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOOhPfMbuIQ]half•alive - still feel[/url][/u][/color]
[/size][/align]

User Image

Liliya Yuliovna Volkov ll Mystic ll Doton :: Suiton ll Servant of Innocence :: D-Rank Channeler ll Chimera of Crystal

TypeHere

Chakra Pool:: [365 //365]
Stamina Pool:: [100 //100]

Quote "Second is the door of forgetting. Some wounds are too deep to heal, or too deep to heal quickly. In addition, many memories are simply painful, and there is no healing to be done. The saying 'time heals all wounds' is false. Time heals most wounds. The rest are hidden behind this door.” :: Patrick Rothfuss

Liliya's Theme half•alive - still feel

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:57 pm
Liliya's Contracted Spirits

User Image
███████████First Meeting███████████Theme███████████Contract Bound███████████

Spirit's True Name :: Chiara the Blind
            Owned Titles :: Innocence, Mother of Purity, The Little Sister

Accrued Age :: A concept has no sense of age.
            Apparent Gender :: Appears as a female child.
            Race :: Conceptual Spirit.
            Short Description :: A concept given form is never one of static features, ever shifting with the ages as its concept so does too. "As the spirit backed away from her personal space it drew away at her shadow, warping it out towards the spectral. It was like an abstract painting given access to the third dimension. It wasn't just stealing from her own but rather all the shadows from the area, giving way to a form resembling that of a human. This framework gave life to the colors around the priestess, absorbing light itself for a brief moment. It was like staring into a black hole with how warped the veil and the physical plain had become. In the time it took her to blink the anomaly had been given a tangible form. It was stunning like the spirit had been aiming to capture Liliya's very definition of beauty. At the same time the spirit carried familiar imperfections."

What is the Spirit like ::
            ◇ Trusting
            ◇ Innocent
            ◇ Stubborn
            ◇ Afraid

Archetypal Totem :: Spirit of Rejection
            Bound Principles ::
            ◇ Protect the Innocent.
            ◇ Reject corruption.
            ◇ Destroy that which breaks innocence.
            Bound Ability :: Rejection

Principle Elements: Water and Wind
            Mana Color: Void
            Chakra Materialization: And endless abyssal sky with only pinpricks of light peeking through the veil like starts in a far off galaxy.
            Spirit Grade: ??? Rank

Totem Specifications ::
              ◇ Name :: ??? [Currently Unknown]

XXXRank: Unknown
              XXXTotem Count: Unknown
              XXXDescription: Unknown
              XXXEffect: Unknown

Contract Bylaws ::
              ◇ Maintain Innocence, and never be corrupted. Through spirit and fortitude one must remain the beacon within the shade.
              ◇ Never hurt others unless they deserve it. Violence only begets violence.
              ◇ Must only drink water. A clean body is proof of a clean mind and clean soul, tainting it with earthy pleasures will lead only to ruin.
              ◇ Cannot imbibe anything else knowingly. To assimilate with another would be akin to breaking corrupting ones holy vow with the spirit.
              ◇ Never swear. They are referred to as curses for a reason, to utter one is to act with malice.
              ◇ Never leave Children or those who are innocent to suffer. For Innocence is a concept lost too easily.
              XXAgreements:
              XXXUnknown
              XXPunishments:
              XXXUnknown

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:59 pm
★♚★

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:02 am
★♚★

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:05 am
User Image
███████████Additional Image███████████Theme███████████Additional Image███████████

What is my name...? :: Ah! Uh! I'm just a nobody! Honest! I have to do this...? W-well I'm Nina... Nina of the Hojo clan.
            Do I have nicknames...? :: None of them are nice... heh for example: Goblin Shark or Brace Face..
            What do I believe...? :: Too much truth confuses the facts. Too much honesty makes you sound insincere.

How old am I...? :: Thats... well... uh... hmmmm. Old.
            Birthday...? :: I was born on August 3rd. ♋ I think.
            Gender...? :: I am female.
            Race...? :: If you're asking what my parents linage is I'd have to say I don't quiet remember. I come from a line of Hojo so at least part of me is from that sect... Lets settle with Japanese.
            Sexual orientation...? :: Everyone is delicious enough to... eat.

How tall am I...? :: I am 5' 4"
            How much to I weigh...? :: 113lbs
            What color are my eyes...? :: They are Lilac purple.
            My hair color...? :: Its a silver gray, my natural shade.

What is my build...? :: I'm pretty average in this department. Light and lean.
            Do I have any Scars/Tattoos/Ect...? :: I should mention my teeth for this section. While its not uncommon for my bloodline to have some unique sets of chompers, thanks to an incident early in my life I have metal braces fused into my teeth. Removing them would require removing each of my teeth.
            What am I wearing...? :: I like to keep my outfits simple. Nothing too fancy that would draw attention but nothing too plain that would draw equal attention. A nice middle ground must be met in all aspects of life. I wear a dark-grey almost black jacket, with a simple white dress shirt underneath it. The jacket itself is made out of a nice protective leather with various small pockets for storing my drugs and... tools. Matching with this jacket is a similarly gray miniskirt that is held up by a purple belt. This skirt is just fabric, nothing as thick as leather. Bellow the skirt is long dark purple stockings. Small slits in the fabric run down the front of these stockings I was told it would give me a punk aesthetic. For shoes I have a pair of purple Mary Janes. I also wear purple gloves each with a single white stripe in the middle. The one thing I am rarely without would have to be my face mask. A delicacy crafted purple mask decorated with silver studs. The reason for this accessory is the braces that are embedded into my teeth thanks to the incident. And of course my dedicates! But there is no need to be talking about those!

My goals...? :: Not starve I suppose.
            My relationship status...? :: People I get attached too have a tendency to 'go away.' So I'm currently alone, again.
            What am I like...? :: I'm just a plain 'ol background character, nothing interesting to see here. Wellllll... mostly.**

**Nina is far from an ordinary person, she is far from being normal even! Hell she isn't even sane! As a result of extreme bullying as a child and early teen Nina was unable to cope with the mounting stress. Letting it bottle up more and more, until one day the glass just... cracked letting all those bottled up emotions seep through her. She's a psychopath. This moment is what made her quick to switching between emotions. One moment she could be timidly before doing a 180 and turning into a violent sadist wanting only to cause other people suffering. Her natural state however would likely just be timidly plain. She tends to be rather recluse. Never really settling down into a social circle, making a barren world perfect for her frail mind. Its when she does settle down into an emotion that her extreme personally rears its ugly head. When shes happy shes almost obsessively clingy, doing everything she can to force this pleasant rare emotion onto the people around her, this had often been through the use of drugs. People that she wanted to experience bliss would find their drinks laced whit a concoction of her own, well they wouldn't really find it. She sees this act of drugging people as a way of showing her friendship. As no one but the people she cares for deserve her best creations.

When shes sad its plain to see. Its almost comical how down she manages to get. her eyes almost leaking a constant stream of tears while her shoulders remain visibly slumped in defeat. She avoids others because in this state she has a wrapped perception of others faces. Where one might be giving a concerned look of support she will only see a disgusted look of hatred at her existence. This is a state she has a habit of bouncing back quickly from. That void of depression a rare state to find her in. Her anger comes in the form of an extreme jealousy. She feels infinity slighted by whoever had triggered this mood. NO matter how small the matter was in this warped perception it will feel like a personal attack on her as a person. This makes her vicious when her inevitable retaliation happens. She turns into a cold sadistic avatar of revenge. A Schadenfreude to the core. As the suffering of her target is the only thing that can make the anger go away. This is the fraction of her personality that leads her to do unspeakable acts. As an example a woman she perceived as prettier than Nina in the girls wrapped mind ended up with hung up by her own entrails in town square, with not a single drop of blood to be found bellow her. Just for happening to be more attractive when Nina was having an episode.

These wild mood swings are why Nina can never be a 'good' person. She has lived in this broken state for the majority of her inhumanly long life span, not even love could stave off her episodes. As she found when she became a widow of her own creation. When she falls in love she falls extremely hard. Her entire life revolves around this perfect being until they end up dying. She becomes obsessive, making anyone who tried to capture her loves attention 'disappear'. She puts them up on a pedestal of perfect they could never hope to live up to. Because humans aren't perfect. One day said target will do something that triggers Nina to have a flicker of negativity. This small inconsequential flicker will spread like a wild fire until Nina is left all alone again. She herself doesn't see anything wrong with her actions, in her mind everything she does is the correct degree of action to be taking. Of course you would drug your friends just because you feel good, they need to be as happy and giddy as you or your failing as a friend! Of course you lover needed to have their teeth torn out to show that they shouldn't have eaten someone else's cookies rather than yours. These are obvious facts in her mind.

My former home...? :: I've lived a good number of places, sorry.
            What era did I hail from...? :: According to this I would be originally from this so called Era of Madness.
            The era I vanished from...? :: Similarly the last familiar thing on here is the end of the Era of Regret.

Bloodline: Hojo // True Ancestor
            ◇ Begin with 100 BP as their maximum and will gain and additional 100 BP max per body rank.
            ◇ An Ancestor's eyes have a passive nightvision, allowing them to stalk prey without the need for light to give them away. A side effect of this is that an Ancestors eyes will always glow to some degree when in low light situations, giving a hint at their true nature.
            ◇ All Ancestors will see themselves taking an additional rank of damage from any Katon techniques as well as any Kekkei Genkai techniques that are made up of some mixture of Katon.
            ◇ The sun is in a way an Ancestors greatest weakness but only if they run themselves dry of BP, however even with low BP the sun's rays will have negligible effects on their bodies. Such as dull headaches and irritation to the skin as examples.
            ◇ When bellow 25% of their max BP the Ancestor will find that while out in direct sunlight their stats are treated as a rank lower, as well as any technique preformed by them hitting for a rank less worth of damage. So not only will they be famished but they'll be physically weakned as well.
            ◇ When an Ancestor comes from a mixed bloodline background, they will always inherit the Kekkei Genkai of the Ancestor but will also always inherit the physical traits of the other bloodline as a genetic defense to blend in with their surroundings.

Evolutionary Traits
            Inkborn :: The blood of an Inkborn is something special, for when combined with any Ink found it changes the Ink by enriching it with a rare type of Mana. When selecting this discipline the Inkborn gains access to Ink Ruler, useable without the need of a medium, and all Inkborn spells. The Inkborn also gains the unusual ability to turn their own blood into ink, and any ink that comes in contact with it comes immediately under their sway. Anyone or anything that either uses blood or feeds on it that interacts with an Inkborn's blood or spells finds it toxic to them, and acts as a high-level poison to such beings. Inkborn spells are one [1] rank weaker when against Water based spells and abilities.
            Caustic Flow :: Water elemental spells generated by the character may be made caustic in nature, turning it into a form of acid. There is no increased cost to this ability, but provides an acidic effect.
            Flexible :: This Evo allows the character's bones and muscles to shift and contort in hideous ways, allowing them to fit into spaces a quarter of their normal size.

Archetype: Scholar
            ◇ +2 Intelligence Boon
            ◇ -1 Chakra and -1 Power Demerit

◇ [150] Base Mana
            ◇ [50] Base Stamina
            ◇ [5] Illusion Slots
            ◇ [2] Base Proficiency Points
            ◇ [7] Base Skill Points

Primary Class: Physician [Pharmacist]
            Secondary Class: Tracker [Assassin]
            Chakra Pool: 450
            Stamina Pool: 600
            Blood Pool: 200
            Chakra Elements: Raiton and Suiton
            Chakra Color: Bright Neon Pink
            Chakra Materialization: Like the ever flowing tendrils of an eldritch god her chakra is amorphous always shifting its shape when under observation.
            Former Position: Pharmacist Assistant, with a dash of serial killer.
            Current Grade: C Ranked

Strengths:
              ◇ Heightened Sense of Smell, her ability to sniff out her prey is almost uncanny. Not even hiding in the water can save them from her nose, in fact while in the water it behaves even better.
              ◇ Medical Knowledge, her research into how various plants and drugs effected the human body has led to her having an extensive understanding on how the body functions. Knowing just what nerves to tear out to send a man to his knees or what blend of plants she knows of could knock someone out cold.
              ◇ Close Combat, living a life as a serial killer had led her to be oh so experienced in the art of killing someone with her bare hands. She is also adept at using small arms or even simply a bottle of pills. Shes strongest when fighting someone in their grill.
            Weaknesses:
              ◇ Flames, due to the genetic make up of a True Ancestor. The pain of being burnt is on a whole other level when it comes to her. Each degree of burning will feel like the next degree in terms of pain.
              ◇ Emotions, she herself is also a victim to her shattered psyche. With anyone bearing skills to manipulate emotions with ease they will find she is like putty in their before her mind begins twisting the emotions in her favor to survive.
              ◇ Ranged Combat, her many many trips into fights had always been up close and personal. She has little knowledge on how to get her victim to stop moving from a distance.
            Fears:
              ◇ Her clan. Not the Hojo in general, but her specific clan within the hierarchy. She remembers ever single one of their faces to this day. They are the reason she is the way she is. Though they may be long dead the slightest thought of them returning to continue their cruel antics sends her on edge.
              ◇ Seagulls. She has been attacked by swarms of the flying rats on numerous occasions. The birds attempting to eat her wavy hair as if it yummy worms.
              ◇ Vampires.

Class Disciplines:
              Pharmacist: A Pharmacist is a physician who has specialized in the use of chemical medicines for good or for ill. Their sometimes "mad science" allows them to create unique medicines that only they know the full effects of. Every Experience Rank they attain grants them two [2] Custom Potions that they may use for Medicines of different kinds.
              Assassin: A specialist in hunting prey and striking from the shadows, the Assassin learns to specialize in using magic to obscure their presence and attack with precision. Beginning at D - rank, the Assassin is granted four [4] additional Illusion spells and two [2] Stealth-based Arcanist spells per Experience Rank, with such stealth effects being increased by one [1] rank in strength while maintaining their base cost. Furthermore, an Assassin that has spent at least three [3] posts studying a target may increase the Speed or Strength of their attacks against that target by one [1] rank for the next five [5] posts, after which the counter resets. The choice must be made before the first strike. The post requirement for studying decreases by one [1] at B and S - rank, to a minimum of one [1] post.

Bonuses:
              ◇ Learn Physician Skills a total of [2] post faster.
              ◇ Learn Tracker Talents a total of [2] post faster.
              ◇ Half [.5] rank increase to illusion strength.
              ◇ [5] Mana reduction to cost of Spells and Spiritual attacks.

Event Bonuses:
              ◇ [15] Stages of Learning
              ◇ [30] Techniques
              ◇ [5] Custom Techniques
              ◇ [50] Stamina and Chakra

◇ [100] Stamina [Christmas 2k19]
              ◇ [.5] Increase in Strength for Ancestor spells [Christmas 2k19]
              ◇ [1] Free PA [Unclaimed][Christmas 2k19]
              ◇ [20] Free Posts [00/20][Christmas 2k19]

Major Attributes:
              Hojo Lineage: Due to being a result of selective breeding Nina was able to inherit a sliver of of her Hojo father's abilities. Just a aspect that allowed her to blend in with her Hojo relatives until they were no longer needed. Nina was born with the ability to convert the oxygen in water into a breathable substance. This allowed her to train her body to move with the same degree of freedom in the water as on land. Her hair also has the odd effect of moving like the tentacles of a Hojo, but this has no applicable feature.
              Goblin Shark: The lower her BP count the stronger she becomes. Her brain focusing only on the needed functions to let her consume more of the nectar of life. Like a shark driven into a primal frenzy at the scent of fresh blood filling the water, Nina too is driven into a blood frenzy. While bellow 35% Max BP her Strength and Agility are treated as one rank higher as long as there is blood within a 45 yard radius of her. The range of this trigger is greatly increased while she and the prey are submerged in water. It increases up to 100 yards. This blood must be freshly spilt or leaking. While in this state her eyes will be almost completely pink, only small pinholes of black prove her eyes to be functioning.
              Til Death do us Part: Nina's broken personality has a drastic change in nature once shes tasted blood. It becomes focused, unwavering, and resolute. Still not sane in the least, but a step closer. Once the taste of a foes blood has graced her tongue her fleeting emotions become as dangerous obsession. This faux love warps her perception allowing her body to push beyond its limits while fighting the target of her, all True Ancestor techniques are boosted as [1] ranks in effectiveness and damage while being afflicted to the target and the target alone.This incurs a physical change while in effect: Her sharp teeth grow more shark like like tiny rows of razor blades, and her muscles cord tightly in anticipation of the kill. These effects wear off when the target has either fled the area, died, or if Nina looses consciousness.
              Blood Waltz: She has always been the solitary sort choosing to be alone or only with the target of her affections. This way of going about life extended into her tendencies as a predator. She spends her nights of hunger going out of her way just to provide a one on one encounter with her prey. This is due to her obsessive tendencies wanting her prey and its love all to herself. During a one on one combat encounter all of Nina's physical based techniques, such as bukijutsu, will be treated as a [⅛] rank stronger. This effect immediately wears off the moment a third person enters the encounter whether ally or foe matters not and will remain ineffective until it returns to a one on one.
              Cuttlefish : Nina has many Hojo aspects that allow for her to blend in with her foster clan. The True Ancestor aspect of her heritage however gave her one key difference that allowed her to blend in anywhere... as long as it has water. Perhaps it was her predatorial blood giving her a way of picking off the masters of water without anyone being the wiser. While completely submerged in a body of water, artificial or natural, allows for the faux squid to activate a type of optical camouflage that turns her entire being invisible. This is only a visual change, she will still make sound and anyone with a fantastic sniffer could track her down. It has no resistance to being tracked via ninjutsu.
              Lover's Embrace: Nina has a rather unique connection to the essence all True Ancestor's feed on. To her scrambled mess of a mind she perceives the act of Feeding on humans as a more intimate experience. Rather then draining people as sustenance she feeds as a way of greedily taking the self of a person. She is an emotion druggy in more then one sense of the word. This warped feeding mentality corrupts Kyūji [Feeding] and empowers it. When using C-S rank feeding not only does the target get weakened but the missing strength will find itself flowing through the Nina's body. The stat boost gained is equal to the stat ranks lost by the victim and will last for [10] posts. This has a slight side effect of causing the faux Hojo to take on personality quirks of the victim as well whether this is because of feeding or because of the girls mind is unknown.

Minor Attributes:
              XXX: n/a
              XXX: n/a

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:07 am
►►► S T A T S

Skill Points: 24 //24
    Physician Skill Points: 05 /05
    Proficiency Points: 07 //07

Attributes:
    Power: ★★★★☆
    Agility: ★★★★★
    Intelligence: ★★★★★
    Chakra: ★★☆☆☆

Proficiency
    Single Handed Light Weapons
    →→ Knives ► E Rank
    Handheld Ranged Weapon
    →→ Whips ► E Rank
    Intensive Weaponry
    →→ Kusarigama ► E Rank
    Unarmed Combat
    →→ Offensive ► E Rank
    →→ Claws ► E Rank
    →→ Defensive ► E Rank
    →→ Grappling ► E Rank

Skills
    Chemistry
    →→→ Poisonmaking ► 5
    →→→ Potionmaking ► 5
    →→→ Concoctions ► 1
    Herbology
    →→→ Identification ► 3
    →→→ Fertilization ► 2
    Physician
    →→→ Nervous ► 5
    →→→ Pharmaceuticals ► 5
    →→→ Cardiovascular ► 1

►►► W E A P O N S - D A T A

Bloodletter ► Knife / Whip
    A simple enough dagger at the end of a long chain, the razor-edged Bloodletter is designed to be used either as a regular knife or a medium ranged weapon at the end of the chain. Bloodletter’s main ability is that any wounds inflicted with it do not clot, requiring three [3] ranks higher in healing in order to stop the bleeding, though this effect fades five [5] posts after the wound is dealt. Secondly, the blade is able to take on somewhat of a will of its own. The chain, at first glance, is but five feet [5’] long, however it will extend up to thirty [30’] feet before running out of length with the chains growing as it flies. During its travel the blade may alter its trajectory up to ninety degrees [90°] a total of three [3] times per throw.

Weapon Class: Butterfly Knife
    Weapon Name: Loves Bite
    Weapon Description: A plain old switchblade, a clean silver blade with black handles.
    Weapon Length: 3¾"
    Weapon Location: Hidden away in her brassier.

Weapon Class: Dagger
    Weapon Name: Jagged Dagger
    Weapon Description: This strange dagger bears a red-colored carved bone grip, with a screaming farce carved into the pommel. The blade is black with jagged edged made for ripping, and a single, golden ravel with its wings circling it in the center, and to those who have the knowledge [Such as Tier 3 Crafting], the blade is made of Bismuth. The blade is definitely chakra enriched, though why is difficult to say. With the design and the blade's material the weapon does one half [1/2] rank more Damage.
    Weapon Length: 5"
    Weapon Location: Hidden away in the Bag of Encasing.

►►► I N V E N T O R Y

Clothing:
    ◇ Normal Clothing :: See "What do I look like" for more information.
    ◇ Super Light Armor :: Leather Jacket, see "What do I look like" for more information.

Bag of Encasing:: Pocket void, has the capacity to hold 1000lbs of gear.
    ◇ [20] Seeds of Samhain :: These seeds will spawn a random pumpkin or jack-o-lantern or creeping vine that have random effects that include exploding, bleeding, or buff effects to those who interact with them. Planting these takes three posts and take ten [10] posts to grow overall. This does have the added effect of staining the earth black, and strange, creepy noises begin to emanate from the garden and every shadow seems to carry something within it [theatrical effect and no more].
    ◇ Blue Key :: Shaped like a house key.
    ◇ White Boot :: Only the left one. The material is non-magnetic, and unfamiliar.

Various Jacket Pockets:
    ◇ Spyglass :: Hidden away at the in her left jacket pocket.
    ◇ Oiled Waterskin :: Stored in her right most pocket.
    ◇ Twine :: Stored in the pocket next to her rightmost. [50/50 meters]
    ◇ [3] Sewing Needle :: Stored with twine.

Technique Scrolls:
    ◇ Ancestors :: Hensō [C]

►►► M I S S I O N S - D A T A

AC: 06,350
    Ryo: 両 00,000

Missions Complete:
    Event Missions: 0

Crafting Jobs Complete:
    Customs Crafted:0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:09 am
►►► F A M I L Y - A N D - H I S T O R Y

What has been laid claim to:
    ◇ [n/a]

Secrets that have been discovered:
    ◇ [n/a]

Father: Takumi Hojo [Birthfather]
    Mother: Manami Hojo[Adoptive Mother]
    Siblings: Ishi Hojo [Step Sister]

Traumas: Abandoned by her mother and ridiculed by her clan. This any many other smaller things led to her snapping.
    History:

xxxxxNina's story begins long before her conception. Before her mother had ever even found the recluse clan of Hojo in the mountainside. Her mother had been alive longer than most villages had stood, she was dreadfully bored with it all. She had done everything. Ruled nations, created war, caused famine,and the list went on. But the one thing she hadn't done was birthed another being. She had created countless Lessers among her travels, but never once had she considered the idea of carrying life inside her. She was of the opinion that it was unnecessary for Ancestor's to get it on with each other. It was boring when a perfect being was created. This dreary perfection was why she was oh so enamored with humanity, how funny they were as they fought off their deaths. So filled with imperfections. It was during one of her trips to the land of fire that it finally happened, she couldn't contain herself any longer. She needed to do something she had never done. She would do anything to stave off the boredom of eternity. As fate would have it her trip lead her to run into a traveling artist. A strange man not that unlike a jester she used to own. It wasn't long before she found out he was of the Hojo clan. It was this information that made this man the once she would breed with. She had always heard of Ancestors experimenting with mortals. A tale of an Ancestor baring the features of an Oni was one such whisper. She was interested, not in the idea of being a mother but in what she could create by combining her blood with that of a squid man. What an interesting child this would be sure to create!

So she used her gifts as an Ancestor to invade her way into the artists' life, she took control of his mind. Making him a thrall to her every whim. She made it so he couldn't even remember he was married, that he was already in love. She stole his seed to entertain herself. She ruined his life on a whim because she thought it would be fun. When his wife walked in on them going at it like animals she felt alive again. The act of crushing hearts was enough to keep her going for a few months. When all was said and done however, she had lost interest in her experiment towards the 8th month. When Nina was born her mother didn't even think twice before dropping her off at the family she left in tatters. The small baby girl was thrusted into her fathers arms and the mother was gone. She couldn't care how the experiment turned out anymore. The entertainment of watching the child's father unable to process what was happening was enough for her to call it a success. The introduction of a b*****d into his family was not what he needed, after the mess of mindcontrol cheating his family was on the rocks. Now the shame of the act was a permanent reminder in his daily life. Sure he could have casted the child away but he was too soft. His guilt forcing him to raise his unwanted child. The animosity her step mother carried for the baby was great but it soon faded as she came to terms with it being non consensual. Nina was not guilty of its mother's sins as much as the woman might have wanted when she first saw the girl.

So the child was raised as their own, choosing to put the murky past behind them and continue as family. Only her father and step mother knew the unique conditions that their new child would require. Feeding a small child who couldn't survive by eating like any other child would was the biggest hurdle they had to take. The child needed blood to drink from other living creatures bloodstream just to continue breathing. Until Nina could walk she had been siphoning her stepmothers life force behind closed doors. Over time when she became old enough to move on her own they started having her feed off animals that they would trap in the woods. Not even her sibling saw the child eat a single meal. Outside of this one problem that could turn the town against them, Nina was a normal child. She just wanted to enjoy life and have fun playing with her older sister. She was bright and cheery to all of the town. This easy relaxed life continued until the fateful day she gained some bullies. It was a normal day in the summer one where the kids would spend all day in the lake playing all sorts of games; However her parents had been struggling to catch any wild animals lately and with Nina having promised at a young age never to feed on a human she was currently ravaged with hunger. It showed in the way she was so sluggish while the kids swarm circles around her. Some time during all the merry making one of the more cruel kids had began tormenting an large fish, before slicing it open with his pocket knife. As the blood pool in the water around them her stomach couldn't take the hunger.

Each of the kids watching in horror as the sweet friendly Nina went into a frenzy as her eyes became completely pink before swimming at record spread to the scene. All before instantly sinking her teeth into the flailing fish. Her jaw only unlatching as the fish ceased moving. While the kids had no idea why she was doing it they came up with their own. It was then that the kids in town had started calling her a shark, a goblin shark to be specific. One of them siting how it mouth looked funny during the fiasco. Kids being kids the name stuck. From that day on her life began its long and twisted path.This was only a step onto this path however as she remind a happy child despite the cruel kids around her. Some time in her teens she was made to get braces as her new adult teeth crooked to no end. Her parents had no reason to know it was for better puncture potential so they had her brought into the nearest large village and had dental work preformed. Her sister was the first one t start making fun of her for it. Her very own sister began the mean spirited brace face that was so often mixed into shark references when she was outside of her house. So the teen began spending more and more time in her room, away from the harsh world around her. It concerned her parents but they knew the longer she was inside the less chances she had to blow her secret and expose her blood sucking ways. They were however blind to the reason for the behavior having chalked it up to being a rebellious teen. She escaped into a world of books in her room, enthralling herself with the great fantasies of the worlds contained within paper. It was through one of these books she discovered the term vampire. She quickly noticed how eerily the villain compared to her physiology. It planted seeds of doubt into her mind. Doubt that she was a good person. Doubt that what the bullies said about her weren't true. Doubt that she wasn't just a monster.

The change wasn't sudden, but slowly the bullies got to her. She became more and more depressed while she wore her mask of happiness around her family. It just kept building and building inside her until on her sixteenth birthday the facade began to crack. No one had visited her party. Even her sister had been absent form the event due to work related time issues. When her step mother went to comfort the visibly distressed girl she was attacked. Like a wild animal at the brink she tore into her caregivers shoulder before being torn off by her father. The look of fear in her parents eyes was just another crack into her psyche. She spent the remainder of the day locked in her room crying her eyes out while her parents attempted unsuccessfully to assure her everything was alright. The following day all the pain and hatred that was gathering inside of her was forced out into the open. Her more viscous bullies began pushing her around in the town square in broad daylight. Not a single person came to her aid. Not a single person tried to do anything but stop and watch the scene play out. Her pained expression faded into a blank mask until the bullies got bored with their daily antics and life resumed around her. She stood in place staring at the ground for hours before heading home. her parents raised concerns over what a mess her clothes were, but she ignored them and locked herself away. Nina was gone. The world didn't care about it. It didn't want her. Her birth mother wanted nothing to do with her... her parents even had doubts. She had overheard them discussing if taking her in was a good idea the night previous. She hated the town. She hated every single person inside it.

During the middle of the night she crawled out of her bedroom window and made her way to the hooligans stomping grounds. They were out past curfew as per normal, drinking booze they stole from their parents. Easy to find people who weren't even hiding. In a drunken haze they began calling her insults in slurred speech unaware of the knife in her hand. She stood calmly in front of them even as one of them tossed a can at her face. Annoyed by the lack of response one of them attempted to get more physical with her, only to have their throat sliced clean open. As he grasped his throat the others went to his aid only to find themselves meeting the same fate one by one until only the leader was left. She was a mess of anguished crying and pleas for her life. Nina only responded by pointing up to her bright pink eyes. The same eyes they teased her about, the ones that labeled her nothing but a mindless killing machine, before saying one thing in an empty voice. "I'm hungry." It was the first time she had fed on a human since she was a baby As she sunk her teeth into the other girls throat she was overrun with a feeling of empowerment. Even as the bully slammed her limbs into Nina she didn't release her jaw from the throat. Only once the girl was drained dry did she pull herself off. She looked around at the dead bodies of her bullies before pulling her drained victim further into the woods before dumping it. Anyone could cut someones throat. Only one person could drain someone dry without a drop of blood being remained. She still had people to take care of before she could get caught after all. The next day the town was in chaos when she woke up.

Everyone gathered at the town square as the mayor announced the oh so tragic news that some stranger had snuck into town and killed several children. There was several murmurs about how the mayor was so sure it was a stranger before one of the parents shouted how there was one missing child. In their grief they demanded to know where they were, somehow having joined the logic train that the missing girl was the most guilty looking person. The town was in an uproar as people began arguing before devolving into senseless violence. Her sister held Nina close as she pulled the girl out of the chaos of people brawling because they didn't know what else to do. The most misfortune that had happened in the village before hand was a horribly public affair that spread around town. They couldn't handle the grief of bright children being slaughtered like wild animals. Her mother had noticed a warning sign when the children came home, during the chaos someone's bloodied nose had sprayed the red fluid onto others. One of which was Nina who had drops of blood right under her nose. But despite her child having not fed in a few days the telltale pink eyes did not show up like they should have. She thought nothing of this at the time. The following day two more children were found dead, only this time in more gruesome ways. One had been tortured, missing several digits and teeth. The other having been turned into a pincushion. Every night a new body showed up in town, each day following the town soured. They soured on their neighbors. they soured on their once happy town. They soured on the idea that anyone could be trusted. She used each of these killings to test the limits of her bloodlines powers, her true bloodline. She became quiet adept as she created techniques that last to this day as staples of the clan. Somewhere down the line she had gotten sloppy leaving behind a body with holes in their throat. She had gotten peckish and only took a quick snack. While the remaining town might not have noticed anything her father sure did.

He had known from day one it had been her, subconsciously at least, but he never wanted to believe his little sweet daughter could have done such cruel things to the town. When she returned home from the town meeting she found her parents sitting at the dinning room table with strangely unreadable expressions. Her father asked her plainly if she was the one killing everyone. She answered the question equally as plain with a simple yes. The room stayed silent as she stared at her parents before turning to go to her room. Her stepmother was the first to snap calling her a monster, yelling about how they never should have let a bloodsucker anywhere near her real daughter. The words meant nothing to her, so she continued to walk away only to be halted by her mothers cold hands grabbing her shoulders and forcing her against the wall. Her father moved to break it up but it was too late. His wife slumped over as blood pooled around her from a gaping wound in her chest. The door opened at that moment. Her step sister walking into the house only to find her mother bleeding out while her father and sister were unimaginably distraught. She rushed over before halting when she saw her sister holding a heart in her hand. To this day Nina remembers in vivid memory as she was forced to kill her entire family. It was on instinct as her mind had long since checked out at the panic of having accidentally killed her maternal figure in a fit of anger. Her sister was second to die as she charged the blood covered girl in protest. A stake of blood emerging from Nina's palm pierced through the girls skull like it was a hot knife running through butter. Her father was a broken man as he collapsed to his knees. Crying out in anguish. The ruckus causing the neighbors to investigate. Like a feral animal she slaughtered them one by one until the only two remaining were her broken father and herself.

Her mind returned to her as she went to comfort her 'papa squid' only to be roughly pushed away. Her father had finally settled on an emotion to feel: Fury. So was no longer acting under the instants of self preservation. Neither was she in any rush to continue harming her family. So she took the brutal assault from her father, letting him pummel her face in. She was accepting of her justified death until he began shouting how he agreed they should have left her to die in the woods instead of raising her. He told her she was no daughter of his. She was nothing but a monster. As tears fell out of her eyes he got angrier, like her showing any pain was unacceptable after what she did. He clasped his large hands around her head before sending thousands upon thousands of jolts of electricity through her skull using a raiton technique of his own creation. If he had just let her remain his daughter she would have let this moment be the end. But being disowned by the one person she loved more than anyone was enough to cause her fracture mind to shatter into tiny pieces of glass. As her chard corpse was dropped to the ground her father began pacing the room unable to cope with everything that happened. He took his eyes off of her, his fatal mistake. She had landed face fist onto her last victim, a man who was still very much alive... only bleeding out from his missing jaw and stump leg. Her fangs sunk deep into his throat as she greedily drained away his remaining life force to force her body to regenerate.

By the time he turned around she was gone. Panic set in as he saw the drained corpse where she should have been. He had no clue of how far her mothers abilities went, he just always thought she just needed drink blood to live. She didn't flee however as a bright red claw piercing through his chest proved. He had mere milliseconds to come to terms with the fact that his heart wasn't in his chest cavity anymore. She crushed his heart between her fingers with out so much as a breath on consideration. Life fade from his eyes as the last human in the town hit the ground. She was well and true broken in every sense of the word. Her mind would never be the same. Her soul was forever tarnished. Her hasty regeneration had resulted in her braces having melded into her teeth. Her heart was as crushed as the one in the palm of her hand. The part of her that felt any regret for what she had done was crushed along with it. They had betrayed her. They were never her family. They never cared about her. This is how her warped mind rationalized the genocide she committed to her home town. This is how she came to terms with killing the three people she cared about. This is how the unsolved massacre at Stones Pass truly happened. She had left that forest dwelling town behind her after she killed her father. Wandering out into the woods to travel aimlessly. She remained in these woods for years, evading settlements. Every now and again a stray farmer would catch sight of her before she vanished into the foliage. Wherever she was spotted livestock would be found drained of blood the following day. She became something of a bad omen in the mountains.

For many and many years the tale of the Ashforest Vampire grew in infamy among the small farming villages dotted around the south western border of Fire. Spreading far enough out of the border forest to gain some attention from militia forces. It was in the towards the end of the Division that these militia forces thought of Nina as some sort of wild game. Entering into her territory on the assumption that it was nothing but a powerful beast... to their credit they weren't entirely wrong. Nina had long since become what the True Ancestors' referred to as a 'Blackened' a state of being considered to widely be taboo among the long living bloodline, thanks to how uncivilized the state is. Having survived off of only bestial blood for decades the Blackened Nina was reaching her limit. No longer could she go without devouring a human. No longer could she hide away from the cruel world. Her stomach was in imaginable pain from her constant and ravaging hunger. So imagine the surprise of the band of hardened soldiers when they came across a sickly old lady sleeping in the middle of the forest. Clothes in tatters and covered in claws marks and blood. Surely this figure must be the latest victim of the Ash forest Vampire! So naturally they made the catastrophic mistake of attempting to wake the woman. Their regret almost instant when the woman's eyes relieved themselves to be nothing but deep black voids. A sign of the end followed by an ears piercing scream that threatened to deafen the group. The fool that had woken her took her wailing as a key moment to slay the beast before it got up.

A single swipe from his long sword certainly proved key in the battle. As he cleaved the tree behind her with ease he found he was only able to slice open a bit of her chest, before being blinded by a spraying fountain of blood that seemed to coat the area around them. As if the winds carried each droplet in a particular fashion. They blood decorating the soldiers was a black substance, as if life itself was gone from the creatures own body. The feeble old beast merely spread its arms outwards at its sides, a depraved smile gracing her wrinkled face as long spike began piercing through each of the soldiers, pinning them in the air. If they had done a little more research into their pray... maybe they wouldn't have ended up as dinner themselves. Oh how the woman took her time feeding from each of these spry young go getters. With each drained corpse the age would slowly fade from her body. Until all that remained was a young adult and a single solider, the one who had won the battle for her with a single strike. She gave him a fond smile before dragging a red claw across his own chest in a similar fashion. She hummed as blood showered her announcing that such a kind gift of food deserved an equally kind gift. Rather than over feeding on the persons life force she would let them experience life anew. You see one learns a few things about their blood when haunted by nightmares induced by starvation. Her mind coming to the conclusion that she might be able to create friends using her own blood. She wanted a partner that could share in her long life. She was dreadfully lonely... after all everyone she loved was dead! The young solider of course spat on the offer calling her nothing but a godless vampire. This was not the answer she wanted. When the soldier's body was later found... it was brutalized violently enough that even animals strayed clear of the corpse. She could not take rejection well anymore.

Once the slaughtering was all said and done she felt a depression wave over her. She wasn't wanted in Fire, everyone called her cruel names and yelled at her just for getting a little gluttonous. So she stole away into the Land of Wind where no one could judge her for who she was... only who she is. She could be a normal member of society not some social outcast. She hoped at least. That would prove more difficult that she thought. Her more extreme tendencies made it hard for her to stay in one small time before being forced to to going on a killing spree. It was during her second town that the sky was bloated out by volcanic ash. News came shortly that Fire's land hand erupted in a special that was fit for the divine. Magma and ash blanketed the land, making the name Land of Fire much more apt. She was forced from that city when efforts to contain Fire's chaos from Win had sent an army of shinobi. One of which she had mistakenly thought was in love with her, causing her to stab him to death in an alley after she saw him with another woman. Killing civilians drew attention from the locals but killing a shinobi drew attention from people with much sharper eyes. She fled further into the country, wandering the desert for weeks before coming across some large stone walls in the middle of nowhere. Somehow she had managed to arrive in the capital. Being weak from Wind's intense sunlight combined with being rather famished she collapsed before she even stood at the villages 'gate.' When she next awoke she found herself in a sandstone prison cell. Apparently she was brought to the gate guards attention after a traveling merchant came across her. The wounds of the incident earlier in the era were fresh and any anomaly was treated under high suspicion. A wise decision considering what was to come to the village. She was trapped in the small room for weeks, forcing down their human food while surviving off of rats blood to stave off her hunger pangs. Damaged she may be but she hadn't lived as long as she has by being stupid. They were watching her every night to make sure she wasn't attempting escape. Chakra was likely being monitored but Nina was woefully inexperienced at that energy having only trained with the more spiritual life essence.

At the end of the month she was released, her status returned to a simple visitor who didn't have the proper paper work at the time. With no money or no where to go one of the medical shinobi decided that the woman should join her until she got back on her feet. Likely from the guilt of locking away an 'innocent.' Thats how she became a member of the Suna family, by being a pretty little liar in front of trusting shinobi. Nina enjoyed the small home the medic owned it wasn't as oppressive as the cell knowing she could come and go. She enjoyed being away from the very very large city around her more though. Above all else she liked the smell. It was abrasive in how disinfected it was. Like germs came to this home to die. Not too far off with how much time the medic spent crafting medicines and salves. While Nina kept to herself in the building she was often caught watching the medic preforming this task. It wasn't long before the medic happened upon the idea of getting her new roommate involved with her side project. It started out small, just having the woman grind up ingredients for her before getting her more engaged in the act of mixing the ingredients. Surprisingly Nina took to medicine at an alarming rate, she was far surpassing an amateur which surprised the Medic but she chalked it up to beginners luck. Every night they would spend a couple hours working on the latest salve for the medics research. She was looking for a panacea, a cure all, it was her life's goal to create something capable of curing any disease or wound. Meanwhile Nina was interested in the more psychedelic effects medicine could have. Shes always yearned to make people understand her emotions. How her fragmented mind processed the basic emotions under each situation. No matter their reasons the faux vampire began developing a small feelings for her newfound 'friend.' She was happy when the other girl was around. She wanted the medic to feel this warm sensation whenever Nina was around too. Instead of sleeping when the Medic turned in fore the night she would go out each night to a new dive bar, the scummier the better. It was interesting getting to watch the seedy underbelly of such a prosperous city get wasted. More over it was easier to slip people her latest drug when the bar wench was busy chatting.

Each night shed pick a different group to make her latest guinea pigs, each night she would fallow them until the effects either wore off or until she had sufficient evidence to know it wasn't working. Each night would end with failure and with her returning home to the medic heading out for work. This process continued until she made a big breakthrough using an 'ingredient' she got from one of the dive bars. An illegal sugar like substance that amped up the effects of narcotics. The process was the same as usual that night, she waited for the medic to go to sleep before beginning her latest batch. A small red tablet was crafted, the shade no doubt thanks to the 'ingredient', it was curious how nicely it smelt when she was done. It made her want to shove it down her own throat but decided that would be a waste. After all nina was already the happiest girl in the world being in the same building as her bestie. She hurried out to her destination that night with a skip in her step. She was sure this was the one. The target that night ended up being an a*****e who was getting very handsy with the wench and had started more than a couple brawls. Perfect for her latest drug. It would have a lot of work to do to change him. The red tablet had the side effect of altering the tone of the mans beer ever so slightly. Anyone not drunk off their asses might have spotted this but he was too wasted. A couple minutes later and he was prostrate on the ground slurring and apologizing for his inappropriate actions. Overjoyed when the wench had said what ever, telling the bar the next round was on him. With such an exaggerated 180 Nina even partook in the merry making, having what the humans called a Bloody Merry. It was awful, false advertisement really. But she didn't care as she shadowed the man as he wandered through town spreading cheer and making an a** out of himself in a more positive way that night. The high of happiness lasted for 8 hours. The after effects were something she didn't bother sticking around for she was much more interested in creating more and letting her precious medic experience the joy.

This however did not happen. The medic was selected for a particularly sensitive mission, so hush hush she couldn't even tell Nina how long she might be gone. The woman was upset that her friend was leaving just as she had achieved part of her goal but played it off knowing she'd return. She'd have time to share in her happiness later. So she spent the days alone carefully refining her red pill until she just got too lonely to work. To lonely to continue riding off of her last wave of happiness. Until she was left depressed. Alone. Abandoned. She craved for companion ship again. She wanted nothing more than to sit next to her medic again. It was at the three week mark that she couldn't stand being alone anymore. So she wandered the streets of Suna people watching. A terrible choice, not for her, but for a particularity friendly woman enjoying her birthday partying with friends. This woman was perfect in every way. She had long flowing smooth hair, eyes that captivated everyone, and perfect teeth. Oh how perfect her pearly whites were. Too perfect. This woman had the bad case of walking down the wrong street at the wrong time and attracting the attention of the wrong person. A very petty person. A very jealous person. A very damaged person. A person that stalked the woman until she was alone, until she took a walk down a dark ally. Nina gripped the woman's shoulder scaring her half to death before appearing skittish herself. A common tactic of the hunter scaring her prey before luring it in under the guise of a misunderstanding. The perfect girl fell for the act hook line and sinker. She didn't even notice as she was stabbed into the brick wall behind her, stakes of blood holding her arms and legs still. When she went out to stream Nina gripped the woman's tongue between her fingers. A small smile formed on Nina's lips as she pulled out of knife and in one swift motion severed a hefty chunk of the woman's tongue off. With her screams muted she began the process of ruining the perfection in front of her. Deliberately long and drawn out punctures were placed into the woman's body, starting at her feet and climbing up to her collar bone. She had left the face mostly undamaged, baring a tongue. This was because she wanted to defile that perfect face but needed to get her primal urges out by stabbing less vital areas. The first thing that needed to go was those perfect little teeth. The way they mocked her every time the woman cried out mutedly. She pinched her slender fingers around each tooth before plucking it out of the woman's bloodied mouth. One by one by one.Dropping them to the ground without so much as a care for the woman's pained cries and attempts at begging for mercy. In the end the woman blacked out long before Nina finished. This didn't stop her from mutilating the woman's hair before. As the woman began to fade from the world Nina made sure to inflict some more pain, mercilessly punching the battered woman's face until she stopped moving..Finally she began prying an eyeball out from the long since dead woman's eye socket, crushing it under her shoe. Nina left the body were it was, letting the body fall from the wall as she got far enough from her stakes for them to revert. She walked out onto the street as if nothing had happened, her bloody hands hidden in her pockets as she skipped home happily.

It was the talk of town the next day. A brutal murder had taken place in a residential district. Yet none of the residences had known anything so horrific had taken place until someone was leaving for work and just happened to use the wrong alley. They came across the crumpled and mutilated woman that was later identified, after some painstaking reconstruction, as a regular old flower shop attendant. No one special. No one that deserved even the ounce of hatred asserted onto her corpse by her unknown assailant. The body was found too long to retrieve any usable dna evidence any possible blood from the assailant had long since melded with the victim's own. Nina was on a newfound high of happiness as she eagerly cleaned the small residence. Along with the violent murder she had also heard that one of the village shinobi squads was returning. On the small chance it was her darling medic she made sure the home was spruced up and any evidence of her lazing about depressed was removed. Against the odds her hopefulness was rewarded, her darling medic had returned later that night. Her mood soured however she she noticed the medic was missing a couple fingers, their hand burned greatly. While reassuring the panicked Nina that she wasn't in pain she had let it slip that she was injured pulling an ally from a raging fire. She was too busy healing the ally to bother healing her won injuries until it was too late to reverse any of the damage. Having to amputate a couple fingers to prevent injection. It was let slip that it was the newest recruit to her squad. A starry eyes boy who had big dreams and a bigger ego. She made mental notes about the boy she had only seen once a couple months prior before shelving everything to force her medic into bed. The medic needed a good nights rest. They hadn't seen a bed in more than a month in Nina's mind. While they slept the girl began cooking the medic a dinner to truly welcome them home. She was so engrossed in cooking everything correctly that she didn't even notice that her medic was watching her for a turn. So imagine the girls surprise when a not so unpleasant pair of arms wrapped around her from behind. A damaged hand resting on her stomach all she need to know whose warmth was invading her space.

She let the medic hug her all she wanted, only turning around once the grip loosened slightly. The other woman's face was flush with embarrassment as she realized she wasn't dreaming anymore. Apparently Nina wasn't the only one harboring warm feelings in her chest. (A dreadful mistake, but thats for later.) The medic admitted as much. That over time the presence of the quiet Hojo had overcome her with passion again. That apparently the medic was stuck in a slump of boredom for like until she took in the stray. Each night she caught the girl staring and eventually each night she worked with her feelings bloomed in her heart. She confessed that she was in love. Nina being the emotional parasite she is latched onto that affection like a drug. Of course she loved her friend too. It more twisted and less pure way but she still loved her. The medic was taken aback by how easily Nina accepted the confession and how easy it was for her to say the words "I love you" back to her.

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:17 am
►►► T E C H N I Q U E S

Limitations:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 //04
      Illusionist Spells: 00 //05
      Healing Spells: 00 //18
      Tracker Talents: 00 //12
      Bloodline: 07 //∞
      Free Jutsu [Rework]: 28 //30
      Stages of Learning: 00 //02
      Bonus Stages of Learning: 00 //15

N i n j u t s u :
      ------- Maruton
        [ E-rank ]
        ◇ Kawanuke no Jutsu :: Escaping Skill [Guild Rework]
        [ D-rank ]
        ◇ Touhatsu Kubikirikorosu :: Long Strangling Hairs Technique [Guild Rework]
        ◇ Kanashibari no Jutsu :: Temporary Body Paralysis Technique [Guild Rework]
        [ C-rank ]
        ◇ Hiden Jutsu: Kuchi no In no Jutsu :: Secret Technique: Mouth Seal Technique [Guild Rework]
        ◇ Kozumikku Jigyou no Jutsu :: Astral Projection Skill [Guild Rework]
        ◇ Sanzengarasu no Jutsu :: Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique [Guild Rework]
        [ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

------- Suiton
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]
        ◇ Mizutamari no Jutsu :: Water Puddle Technique [Guild Rework]
        ◇ Hachi Shokushu :: Eight Tentacles [Guild Rework]
        ◇ Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu :: Mist Vision Technique [Guild Rework]
        [ C-rank ]
        ◇ Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu :: Water Puddle Transportation Technique [Guild Rework]
        ◇ Shokushu Rendan Kyouran :: Tentacle Barrage Fury [Guild Rework]
        [ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

------- Raiton
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]
        ◇ Nagare Tensou no Jutsu :: Current Transfer Technique [Guild Rework]
        [ C-rank ]
        ◇ Jibashi :: Earth Flash [Guild Rework]
        [ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

------- Eiseijutsu
        [ E-rank ]
        ◇ Kiyomaru :: Cleanse [Guild Rework]
        ◇ Shiatsu :: Massage [Guild Rework]
        ◇ Tekishutsu :: Extraction [Guild Rework]
        [ D-rank ]
        ◇ Gantai no Jutsu :: Bandage Skill [Guild Rework]
        ◇ Ketsueki Gyōko :: Blood Coagulation [Guild Rework]
        [ C-rank ]
        ◇ Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui :: Healing Hands Technique: Minor [Guild Rework]
        [ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

------- Offensive Eiseijutsu
        [ E-rank ]
        ◇ Itami Gekka :: Pain Intensification [Guild Rework]
        ◇ Suji Dageki :: Muscle Shock [Guild Rework]
        [ D-rank ]
        ◇ Gen'eishi :: Phantom Limb [Guild Rework]
        ◇ Eiseijutsu: Kuro Shunshin no Jutsu :: Medical Release: Dark Instant Movement Technique [Guild Rework]
        [ C-rank ]
        ◇ Chakra Shirinji :: Chakra Syringe [Guild Rework]
        [ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

------- True Ancestor
        [ Base ]
        ◇ Kyūji :: Feeding [Required Technique]
        ___Rank E: Very small amounts of blood, enough to curb a hunger but not enough to fill you. [5 BP]
        ___Rank D: Small amounts of blood, enough to fill a large goblet. A decent lunch for curbing off hunger. [10 BP Gain]
        ___Rank C: Medium amounts of blood, generally an amount you could get out of a deer without killing it. Enough to make a grown man weak in the knees lowering preys stats by one rank for the next [2] posts. [20 BP Gain]
        ___Rank B: Large amounts of blood, draining this much out of a human will leave them unable to stay conscious. Not enough to threaten them unless they have a open wound on their person. The rank decrease will continue for [6] posts. [40 BP Gain]
        ___Rank A: Very large amounts of blood, leaving the human sized pray drained to the point of life endangering blood loss. For the next [10] posts the victim will find themselves a rank weaker. [60 BP Gain]
        ___Rank S: Excessive amounts of blood, enough to leave a human or large animal nothing but a dried out husk. [80 BP Gain]
        ◇ Nakama ni Naru ::The Becoming [Unlocked at D Rank]

[ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]
        ◇ Yūwaku :: Temptation [Guild Rework]
        ◇ Nakama ni Naru [The Becoming] [Free at D-Rank]
        [ C-rank ]
        ◇ Shinku no Tsume :: Crimson Claw [Guild Rework]

[ B-rank ]
        ◇ Saisei :: Regeneration [Guild Rework]
        ◇ Ryūketsu :: Bloodletting [Guild Rework]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

G e n j u t s u :
      ------- Enchantment
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]

[ C-rank ]

[ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

T a i j u t s u :
      ------- Style Name
        Stage One:
        ◇ n/a
        ◇ n/a

B u k i j u t s u :
      ------- Style Name
        Stage One:
        ◇ n/a
        ◇ n/a

T a l e n t s :
      ------- Melee:
        ◇ n/a
        ◇ n/a

------- Ranged:
        ◇ n/a
        ◇ n/a

███████████┇【┇███████████┇✧┇███████████┇】┇███████████

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:23 am
Nina's Format

Posting Style #1:

[size=9][b][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qiVHC9J.png[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=#FF00BD][u]N[/u]ina Hojo[/color] ll [color=#DE1EAD]Scholar[/color] ll [color=#C631A0]Suiton :: Raiton[/color] ll [color=#A436FF][strike]Serial Killer[/strike] The Pharmacist Assassin :: C-Rank[/color] ll [color=#7100F9]True Ancestor :: Hojo Hybrid[/color]
[/align][align=right][/b]

[color=#FF00BD][b]❥[/b] [/color]TypeHere
[color=#151515]
[u]M[/u]ana Pool:: [400 //400]
[u]S[/u]tamina Pool:: [650 //650]
[u]B[/u]lood Pool:: [300 //300]

[b]Quote [/b]" 'All stories are true,' Skarpi said. 'But this one really happened, if that’s what you mean.' He took another slow drink, then smiled again, his bright eyes dancing. 'More or less. You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way. Too much truth confuses the facts. Too much honesty makes you sound insincere.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind[/color][color=#141313]
[b]Nina's Theme[/b] [u][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX4UFGxYdLw]Mili - Rightfully[/url][/u][/color]
[/size][/align]

User Image

Nina Hojo ll Scholar ll Suiton :: Raiton ll Serial Killer The Pharmacist Assassin :: C-Rank ll True Ancestor :: Hojo Hybrid

TypeHere

Mana Pool:: [400 //400]
Stamina Pool:: [650 //650]
Blood Pool:: [300 //300]

Quote " 'All stories are true,' Skarpi said. 'But this one really happened, if that’s what you mean.' He took another slow drink, then smiled again, his bright eyes dancing. 'More or less. You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way. Too much truth confuses the facts. Too much honesty makes you sound insincere.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

Nina's Theme Mili - Rightfully

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100