• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:29 am
★♚★

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:31 am
User Image
███████████Something███████████Theme███████████

►►► P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

What is my name...? :: Noémi Clementine Lelièvre! Pleasure to the bee meeting you.
            Do I have nicknames...? :: Mimi and Nene but only my Ciri may call me such.
            What do I believe...? :: It is easier to lure in a voler with honey than the vinegar.

How old am I...? :: I believe I am the Soixante-Trois, ah Sixty-Three. Yet I have the body of a fille juste timide de Sixteen!
            Birthday...? :: I am as they say Scorpio! November Eighteenth [ ♏ ] Je suis né le.
            Gender...? :: Oh buzz off! Femme
            Race...? :: Je suis francais et japonais! Ah I am the French Japanese mix.
            Sexual orientation...? :: J'adore all of the walks of the life. I hear it is the Pansexual?

How tall am I...? :: 1.4 Meteres! Ah ha.. 4' 7" I am the sorry.
            How much to I weigh...? :: Qui I am at 95... pounds?
            What color are my eyes...? :: I have the Heterochromia, left pink and right brown
            My hair color...? :: A total désordre-- ah... mess that is to say of white, brown, and pink.

What is my build...? :: I am as they say smol, mais!! I am also strong like bear.
            Do I have any Scars/Tattoos/Ect...? ::
            What am I wearing...? :: Aha! It as a beeutiful garb I am to admit! It is all my... père gave me that was the good. Look as much as you need! Bee honeyst you like it.**

**Compared to most Aburame she might as well be naked with how she dresses, but her father raised her and her sister in the Shounin no Gouzoku Clan way. Which meant being all covered up was a no no, to much clothing would weigh the clan down as he always said. It didn't matter to him that she had inherited their mothers bloodline, he was always firm with his decisions much to her mothers chagrin about Aburame tradition. The mainstay of her outfit is the two little bows holding up the buns on each side of her head, one of them her sisters and the other her own from when they were children. And the pair of black cloves covering most of her hands, she isn't a fan of how her fingers look with her skin condition where the patches of skin are far more erratic compared to the rest of her body. Resting around her neck is two necklaces, one made out of black beads and the other out of white beads. Covering most of her torso is a short robed kimono, plain white in design with gradient pink edges. Beneath the simple kimono lies her sleeveless undershirt, the right side of the clothing reaching down to her knee while the left side stops just at her hip. It is pattered to look like a vanilla wafer, but with the edging around her bust light pink. Holding the clothes on together is a simple obi, pinstriped and black it wraps around her midsection holding the section tight against her stomach. Wrapped around the obi is a striped white and pink sash, with a set of black beads weaved around the sash as decoration. Covering her legs is a pair of black short that stop mid thigh. Handing out from under her kimono on the left hip is another set of black and white beads, also only for decoration. Coming up half way of her calves is a matching pair of black socks. Resting over her feet is a pair of fancy large cuff white heels. The heels are both gray and her right cuff has a small pink bow resting against it.

My goals...? :: Je... Je... ahem... I just want to find my petite Rose..
            My relationship status...? :: I suffer the commitment issues.
            What am I like...? :: Ah so you are the interested! Je suis the big sister type. Bug me with all of the woes! **

**Noémi has always been a walking ball of sunshine, no matter how bad the day was going she could muster up some positivity. She pretty much had to if she wanted to survive the pressure her father always put on the twins. From the moment they could walk and talk they were expected to follow in his footsteps. It has led to her drastic difference in social temperance compared to her fellow Aburame clansmen. Where most are dark and broody confining themselves to being social pariah's with only their bugs to keep them company... she's instead is outgoing always ready to be the center of attention, with the added bonus of her bugs to keep her company if others refuse which is the best of both worlds in her mind. The ball of positivity that is herself always seems to have a smile plastered across her face, the only exception being during a fight. The smile, no matter its size, just tends to be infectious bringing up the mood of the room her mother always said it was a gift to always be able to cheer her twin up no matter how hard the day had been for her. Its probably the only reason she continues to hold onto that positivity like a life line, because it gives her a sense of normality in such a foreign world. Beyond all of her bubbly energy is the quick tongue she is so ready to unleash on any unsuspecting victims. She is a self proclaimed queen of puns, in her mind no one can dish them out like her. She doesn't know what it is about puns that appeals to her so much, or why she always seems to be able to fire them off without even thinking about it. You can usually tell if Noémi enjoys your company based on how often shes uses puns when communicating with you or how often shes just flat out sarcastic. This is the easiest way to tell if she either has no opinion of you or a low one, because she'll remain friendly to you no matter how low on her s**t list you are. However over her long life of hardship that sunshine had begun to cloud. Every so often she drops the smile, letting her raw emotion free for a few minutes. She only does this when alone or with someone she feels she could confide in. She has a streak of internalized racism left in her system from being raised by her father, no matter who hard she works on changing herself the small seed of hate remains ever present. Keeping her from forming meaningful bonds with most Aburame. In some cases leading to actual spite. All of this gets thrown out the window during combat, as mentioned before. During combat she her cheery smile is replaced by a small frown. In her mind combat is an ends to a means, one of the two people in the fight are likely not making it out and to carry on that smile would be an insult to her opponent. For the same reason she ends fights as quickly as she can, the longer the fight the more likely Noémi could slip up and she still has things she needs to do.

My former home...? :: The last place I called the home... was Kirigakure.
            J'ai peur I am no longer fit to call it the home.
            What era did I hail from...? :: I was born dans la folie.. ah Madness.
            The era I vanished from...? :: Attention

►►► C O M B A T - D A T A

Bloodline: Aburame, Walking Hive
            Hiveborn :: This evo causes one to be born with extra tunnels and spaces within their bodily structure that mimics that of a hive. By taking this evo the character is able to obtain contracts with insects to live inside them, granting access to rare and unusual spells that utilize the insects as both fuel and fire. This causes a mental bond to be established between the swarm/hive and the host. This only works with insects that live in large communal structures. The ability to call forth insects to your control without a spell in mind is called Hive Ruler, and is an innate spell that can be cast without medium requirements.
            Twice Minded :: This evo merges your mind with your hive, allowing them to constantly be in contact with you. In times where having another person use Mana to help you would benefit you the Hive may count as doing so automatically, without direction to do so. This especially helps with Genjutsu, as while they can be fooled, they are independent of the Illusion, making them more difficult to fool than the average person.
            Focal Point Vision :: By focusing on an object for one [1] activation the character may place an unseen "focal point" upon the object. These focal points allow the character to switch their "sight" to that location, as if they were there. This grants two [1] Focal Points, allowing the character to split their vision between the two points, or to use both eyes on one point. A Focal Point can only be maintained for a maximum of ten [10] posts of use, meaning it may remain indefinitely unless actively accessed.
            Pain Ignorance :: Grants a pain tolerance that can be controlled, and shut off, at will. Allows complete ignorance of any pain, or some pain, or all the pain as one decides.
            Prosthetic Limb :: Grants a Prosthetic Limb. Must be submitted as a Custom Gadget, and is limited to E - rank to begin with. It can be modified later. [Left Leg]

Archetype: Acrobat
            ◇ Starting [50] Mana
            ◇ Starting [150] Stamina
            ◇ [2] Stages of Learning
            ◇ [4] Proficiency Points
            ◇ [5] Skill Points
            ◇ [150] Starter Ryo [Spent]
            ► Bonuses:
            E-rank ::
            ◇ +2 Agility
            ◇ [1] additional Stage of Learning
            ◇ Half [.5] rank increase to physical speed

Primary Class: [n/a]
            Secondary Class: [n/a]
            Chakra Pool: 100
            Stamina Pool: 250
            Chakra Elements: Doton and Suiton
            Chakra Color: Honey Yellow
            Chakra Materialization: Erratically shifting between a normal outline to wings and antennae, each shift the shape turns to a blob before reforming. Occasionally it will look like she has additional arms for a few seconds before it shape changes again. When each different formation is layered over each other it forms the shape of a humanoid bee.
            Former Position: Anbu agent for Kirigakure before turning going rogue and being branded a Traitor.
            Current Grade: E Rank

Strengths:
              ◇ Omni-Range, despite her small frame she is more than fit when in comes to close quarters combat and with the hive present inside her body they help control the flow of battle from any range onward.
              ◇ Perceptive, able to notice even minute changes in someones expressions or a shift in the tone of their voice.
              ◇ Multi-Lingual, being raised by a business mogul had some perks. From an early age she was taught both her native tongue and the language commonly used in the shinobi nations. She isn't restricted to vocal languages however; she got her mother to teacher sign language so she could more easily speak with her mute twin, she had to be the voice for both of them when it came to family matters. Due to her pre-disposition she will have a much easier time learning addition langues.
              ◇ Being that her Kikaichu more closely resemble bees than any other insect breed, anyone with melissophobia [fear of bees] will typically be more on edge when fighting her.
            Weaknesses:
              ◇ The cold, while she herself is fine with the chill of lower temperatures her bugs struggle to maintain peak effectiveness. When fighting a Hyōton or Shinsetsu user all Kikaichu based techniques will take an additional 1/5th the bugs compared to what the costs call for.
              ◇ Fighting against people who use mirrors. While shes fine throwing a punch at herself, some part in the back of her brain links her reflection with her sister causing her attacks to be hesitant no matter how illogical she knows it is. When fighting a Hari clansmen or anyone else who uses reflective surfaces in an attack, her attacks will be treated as [1] rank lower for the first [2] reaction posts before she gets used to it. Even in her daily life she avoids looking at her reflection, anywhere she lives has a noticeable lack of mirrors.
              ◇ Fighting children, has some hesitation about beating the snot out of people under the age of 14.
            Fears:
              ◇ Astraphobia or fear of thunder. Just something she never grew out of from childhood.
              ◇ Loosing one of her senses, she knows how hard it was for her sister to deal with being mute... and her sister was the strong one, so she doesn't think she'd be able to handle losing one so well.
              ◇ Never finding her twin, despite the odds she wholeheartedly believes her sister still lives.

Class Disciplines:
              ◇ [n/a]

Learning Reductions:
              ◇ [n/a]

Event Bonuses:
              ◇ [50] Mana [Christmas 2k19]
              ◇ [100] Stamina [Christmas 2k19]
              ◇ [20] Free Posts [00/20][Christmas 2k19]
              ◇ [1] Free PA [Unclaimed][Christmas 2k19]

Major Attributes:
              Honey Bee: Her Kikaichu are able to cultivate from her stamina reserves to preform her bloodline techniques rather than drawing from Mana. Each technique preformed doing so will find itself costing an additional rank of Stamina compared to Mana. Any techniques that create a damage over time effect will find themselves a rank stronger as well thanks to the Kikaichu working overtime. This tends to be a last resort as it tires herself out rather quickly.
              Makin' it RAIN!: Due to being raised by a very business aggressive father, she learned the tools of the trade at a young age. As such she just naturally comes into money easier than most. Any 両Ryo that she earns, whether from a mission or from gambling, is increased by 25%. This applies to anyone in her squad she is with when the reward is handed out. If she herself is not present when the reward is being handed this will not apply.
              Strength of the Hive: Despite her relatively small body she had been forced to undergo cruel and punishing training in an attempt to forge her into the perfect tool. In time her Kikaichu had begun to alter her body when the situation called for it: strengthening arm muscles during punches, acting as shock absorbers when taking hits, whatever their hive host needed they adjusted for. Due to this her body is able to adapt to even the most brutal of training methods, meaning Noémi is able to utilize any style no matter the frame it requires.

Minor Attributes:
              XXX:
              XXX:

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:32 am
►►► S T A T S

Skill Points: 05 //05
    Proficiency Points: 04 //04
    Discipline Points: 00 //00

Attributes:
    Power: ★★★★★☆
    Agility: ★★★★☆☆
    Intelligence: ★★☆☆☆☆
    Chakra: ★☆☆☆☆☆

Proficiency
    Unarmed
    →→ Offensive ► E Rank
    →→ Defensive ► E Rank
    →→ Grappling ► E Rank

Light Weapons
    →→ Cestus ► E Rank

Skills
    Survival Skills
    →→ Survival ► [2]
    →→ Gathering ► [1]
    Crafting
    →→ Cooking ► [2]

►►► W E A P O N S - D A T A

Weapon Class: Unarmed
    Weapon Name: Firsts
    Weapon Description: Literally her hands.
    Weapon Length: [n/a]
    Weapon Weight: [n/a]
    Weapon Location: Attached to her wrists.

►►► I N V E N T O R Y

Clothing:
    ◇ Hidden Pockets Clothing :: See "What am I wearing...?" for more information.
    ◇ Super Light Armor [D - Ranked, Scale 5] :: See "What am I wearing...?" for more information.

Satchel [Medium]: Tied to the small of her back via a ribbon.
    xxx◇ Oiled Waterskin [x2][Both Empty]
    xxx◇ Journal [x2][The first is nearly filled with various encoded and encoded writings about a lost sibling.]
    xxx◇ Pencil [x10]
    xxx◇ Sewing Needle [3]
    xxx◇ Sheers
    xxx◇ Scissors
    xxx◇ Twine, 50 Meters Bundle [x2]
    xxx◇ Soap
    xxx◇ Spyglass

Satchel [Small]: Strapped to her thigh.
    xxx◇ Skinning Knife

►►► M I S S I O N S - D A T A

AC: 00,250
    Ryo: 両 00,000

Missions Complete:
    D-ranked: 0
    C-ranked: 0
    B-ranked: 0
    A-ranked: 0
    S-ranked: 0
    S+-ranked: 0
    Event Missions: 0

Crafting Jobs Complete:
    D-ranked: 0
    C-ranked: 0
    B-ranked: 0
    A-ranked: 0
    S-ranked: 0
    S+-ranked: 0
    Customs Crafted:0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:35 am
►►► F A M I L Y - A N D - H I S T O R Y

What has been laid claim to:
    ◇ [n/a]

Secrets that have been discovered:
    ◇ [n/a]

Father: Aimeri Edgard Lelièvre
    Mother: Kurihara Lelièvre
    Siblings: Ciri Rose Lelièvre [Codekasu]

Traumas: Kidnapped and separated from her twin sister at a young age. Betrayed by the Mizukage, as a result spent half a lifetime on the run.
    History:

xxxxxUnder the stars of Scorpio, Noémi Clementine Lelièvre was brought into this world just a little bit before her twin Ciri Rose Lelièvre. Landing her the honorable title of technically older sister. She had inherited their mothers bloodline, the often feared Amarume Clan... whereas her sister inherited their fathers bloodline, Jiton of the powerful and influential Shounin no Gouzoku Clan. Even at a young age she could tell how hard it was for Ciri living in such a vocal family when she was robbed of her voice. Due to her sister being born mute Noémi stepped up to her technically older sister title and became the voice for both of them while they grew up if only to take some of the weight from Ciri's shoulders for a little bit. Being their family was rather strict with what they perceived to be 'proper' behavior from the girls she was often getting into trouble whenever she would correct someone for her sister. She was fine with it however, in her eyes she figured it was better to be scolded for a few minutes about her 'sass' than let someone assume they knew what her sister was trying to get across because usually it was in said persons best interest. Even then however her sister struggled to maintain the smile her father pressured them into keeping up, so to cope she made sure no matter how she was starting to feel she would remain positive with a bright smile on her face. She probably would have quit the positivity mindset early on as pressure kept adding and adding onto her shoulders but she noticed how easily her smile could infect her sisters face. So instead of allowing herself to crumble she remained strong, not for herself but for her precious sister. Her life, in a way, has been dedicated to Ciri's. She might have developed a little of a sister complex.

xxxxxDespite their mothers protests she was made to be raised as if she was a Jiton user like her sister. From the moment she could walk and talk she was forced into the Shounin no Gouzoku lifestyle, one so drastically different from how her mother wanted the little Aburame to be raised. Rather than being taught to live life as a shadow: quiet and observant she was instead thrusted into the lifestyle of loud, proud, and cunning. While it might have bothered their mother, Noémi was ecstatic to learn she wasn't going to have to spend time apart from her little sister she was a little afraid of what might happen if she wasn't there to be their voice. It was when their mother saw how happy the older twin was that she stopped her protests. 'It wasn't like she was going to have to try and fit in with other Aburame latter in her life right?' Their father began his grooming of the twins when they were yet little tikes. He had big plans for the them, he was going to need someone to take his spot as head of the business at some point and he couldn't have some lesser clansmen wriggling into his throne. He was determined to have his blood remain on top. Even at the sacrifice of his children's childhoods. He didn't need to groom the both of them, after all only one of them would get his spot, but he decided to anyways in case something happened to one of his little pet projects that would make them less desirable as the face of the company. So he took them both out on any voyages he made from the homestead, made them partake in any meeting he held with his branch of the clan the Lelièvres. He needed his lesser to know he wasn't going to let their grubby hands get his spot if he had any say so, but it was an unwise thing to say aloud so he let his actions speak for him instead. His twin daughters struggling to keep up with the 'big' words they were using as they scribbled down anything important on their notepads. He'd take him on his overly extravagant ship when he needed to take trips away from their homeland. He made sure they where by his heels at all times but if they would stray to explore the behemoth of a vessel he wouldn't bother wasting the effort to keep an eye on them. However he always made time to berate them when they finally returned from whatever shenanigans they would get into.

xxxxxAt first Noémi found it hard to keep her positive attitude up when he would dig into them, but she would notice how her sister would look to her for an idea of what to do and it crushed her heart to see her twin so close to tears. She she swallowed her emotions into her tiny gut and forced that tiny smile onto her lips while she took the lecture. She needed to be brave. This delicate balance of playing fathers little angles would have continued on for the foreseeable feature but Noémi was born with a skin condition by the name of Vitiligo,a skin condition characterized by patches of the skin losing their pigment and becoming white, usually with sharp margins. It didn't start developing in her case until she was six, while they were in a business trip across seas. She didn't notice anything odd during her morning routine until Ciri pointed out a a couple white splotches across her face. She spent time investigating her face in the mirror, poking the skin that had lost its pigment testing to see if ti hurt or not. When there father had arrived to their room to get them before the meeting she could just see the disappointment spread across his face when he saw her skin. From that moment on he pressured her less and less as he trained them to take over, but on the flip side he saw how he piled more and more work onto Ciri's plate. It seemed his daughters skin condition made her the undesirable twin to take over. The first few months with her new condition were the hardest, whenever she was left alone her positive outlook would cracks as tears fell down her cheeks. After a little while she learned to ignore the stinging pain in her heart whenever someones expression would fault when they looked at her, or when her father would look at her in disgust.

xxxxxWhen it came for the Lelièvre's big trip to the shinobi nations the twins were seven, a big deal among the clan with their fathers new get even richer plan in motion, and Noémi was being raised as the back up plan. Only to be put in a position of power in the event something happened to the golden goose Ciri. She felt no animosity for her little sister, only concern for all the pressure being put on her tiny shoulders. So she always made sure to brighten her day when they were together. While the ship was preparing for its arrival at Gimangakure the twins were enjoying a break from their fathers workload. Noémi was putting her sisters hair into a fancy bun, using a white bow to hold it in place when the alarms sounded across the ship. It seemed their fathers gaudy boat had attracted trouble. They had been targeted by a group of pirates, who say the boat as their next meal ticket. While she didn't know why the ships alarm was going off at the time she immediately acted, grabbing her sisters hand as she locked their rooms door and hid them in their closet. The twins remained in the the closets dark embrace until their rooms door was kicked in. Instinctively she squeezed Ciri's hand to comfort the girl. But there wasn't much she could do besides that. Their father hadn't started their combat training yet, if they opened the door they would be defenseless. And if like some kind of cosmic joke one of the pirates peered into the closet in search of valuables and instead spotted the twins. The rest of the ship attack is a blur for her, after she was knocked over the head she struggled to keep conscious as the pirate carried her and Ciri to what she assumed was his leader. It seemed they were going to be used as hostages while the pirates backed off from the ship. They didn't say why but it was easy to tell they were being overwhelmed after the Lelièvre family started grouping up for their counter attack on the invaders. When they reached the shore the group decided to relay their ransom to the family but after the message was delivered the ship just sailed off. Their entire family seemingly abandoning them. The twins clung to each other as the leader let his frustration out on a nearby tree. Instead of cutting the girls loose he decided he wasn't going to let his meal ticket just sail off so he decided to move his new 'goods' to his base of operations while he decided on how to extort the Lelièvre. Knowing better than to keep all his eggs in one basket he chose to separate the twins between his two bases. Noémi gripped tighter to her sister when she heard his plan, struggling to keep the younger twin in her arms as the adults pulled them apart. In the struggle she had managed to grab onto the white bow she put in Ciri's hair, a match for the one in her own. So she held onto the fabric as a lifeline as her mind raced on how to get back to her sister.

xxxxxShe did not quietly let the would-be-pirates just carry her off to their base. No she made sure to make a fuss out of it. Her tantrum rewarded when they had crossed into the land of mist. An Aburame clansmen happened upon them with his squad, they were currently on a mission when his Kikaichu sensed Noémi's own in a panicked and agitated state. On a whim he put his mission on hold to check it out. In a flash the pirates were on the ground as thousands of bugs filled the air around the crying girl. The shinobi patiently waited for her to cry it out while he called his bugs back into his gourd. When she finally regained some sliver of composure he asked where she was from. Being that her father had only started teaching them the language her answer was a broken sentence along the lines of 'I dont know.' Knowing he couldn't just leave the girl alone in the middle of nowhere, he ordered his squad to precede with the mission while he delivered her to Kirigakure. It wasn't a long trip but she still doesn't remember much of it. She just knows the only reason she didn't struggle against this transportation was that it was his bugs carrying her rather than the stranger. If he had placed his hands on her it wouldn't have mattered that he saved her from a group of thugs. The Kikaichu seemed to sooth her, soothing her own in the process. Though she still had little to no control over the bugs in her body they still remained impacted by each other if she was upset they would swarm. After the shinobi had gotten the all clear from his Kage on her admittance into the protection of the village she was taken to the Aburame compound.

xxxxxShe didn't like it there. She was an outsider, it didn't mater how many times the shinobi insisted the compound was the best place for her... she saw the way the other clansmen looked at her. Their straight laced mouths and their disproving stares. Who were they to judge her for how she was raised? So she wasn't some shut in, what good was watching life fly past you? How was their lifestyle better than hers? It didn't take long before the stress of being in a foreign place stated setting into her mood. Worse still she was without her sister... all she had left was a single bow. She would start going over the event over and over as she tortured herself with what-if scenarios. The possible ways she could have stopped the man from grabbing them, how she could have saved her sister from being separated from the rest of the family, how she could have fought against her captivators harder to get to her sister when they were trying to take Ciri away from her. Why did she deserve to be protected by some fancy walls? Where was her sister? Was she ok? Why did this happen? Why? For the first time in ages she dropped her smile. She only kept it up for her sisters sake. For all she knew her sister could be dead by now. She was stuck in a mental loop of self hate. She would have bore a hole in the ground how long she spent staring at it in silence. It wasn't broken until she snapped on one of the Aburame that came to check on her. Her hive was swarming like a hornets nest and it was beginning to agitate the other Kikaichu. She made sure to use all the hateful words her father would spew when he was upset about at her mother. She never knew she had such hate for her own bloodline instilled in her until that moment. She was only seven and her father had successfully twisted her against her own kind. She had internalized racism towards the Aburame.

xxxxxAt the end of her fate fueled string of slurs in a broken version of a language she barely knew the Aburame clansmen's emotionless facade was broken. She could see the pain in the older woman's eyes as she backed out of the room... it was the same pain she saw in her sisters eyes whenever their father would berate them. She truly was her fathers daughter. She couldn't stay at the compound anymore. It wasn't healthy for her, it brought out the side of her she wanted to keep buried deep inside, and they would be better off not keeping a ticking time bomb of hate so close to their bosom. So when the shinobi that had 'rescued' her returned from his latest mission she requested he find her a new place to live. She told him everything about what had happened. He could see the disappointment in his body language. She prepared herself for a berating that never came. Instead he just brought the woman she spewed her hate at into the room once more. He politely asked Noémi to apologize. She bit on her tongue to stop herself from speaking without gather her thoughts. She knew in her core what she said was wrong. She regretted the words the moment she saw the look on the woman's face. She took a few minutes but she finally managed to croak out the words 'I sorry,' as she fought back tears. The woman didn't say a word before leaving the room, her shoulders looking a little lighter than when she first arrived. The shinobi asked her one time if she was sure she didn't want to stay in the compound any longer, telling her they could help her with the hatred bottled up inside her. She declined the offer to stay once he was finished talking. With a nod he took her tiny hand and lead her out of the place she saw as a giant prison. The rest of the day was spent meeting up with his contacts as he searched for a place he could trust to let her stay. He had promised to protect her until she could protect herself.

xxxxxThey settled on a small apartment a few blocks from the compound. Far enough to feel free from them but close enough to get them if there was ever trouble. He told her he would be checking in on her once a week so he could work with her on the hate that was instilled in her and help with her speech. 'No one needs that kind of hate, inside or out.' as he would say during each of their sessions. It took a few sessions before she started to smile again. Baby steps. One day he came to visit her to find all the reflective surfaces in the apartment smashed and broken. It turned out she couldn't stand to look in the mirror, it only brought up feelings of guilt when she saw her reflection. All she saw was her sisters dace when she stared into the glass. By the end of her first year in Kirigakure she was able to speak the language like it was her native tongue. Having nothing but free time, she had nothing better to do but study the books the shinobi would leave for her. By the time she was nine she had started collecting any news articles related to what she now knew was where she was kidnapped from 'Gimangakure' and any mention of attacks on ships. She knew the odds that she would find anything pertaining to her sister was almost non existent... but that small insignificant percentage started a flame of hope in her gut. Hope that started burning away the bonds of depression that were still holding her in place. She started to leave her apartment daily to scour the city for abandoned newspapers, or to listen in on conversations between merchants. Every one and a while she would hear faint whispers that matched her vivid memories of how the pirates would dress. By the time she reach the age of ten she had reverted back to her personality from before the traumatic experience and even better she only felt a little disgust when she need to interact with a fellow Aburame. Baby steps.

xxxxxA few years later he was happy with how far she had progressed, the shinobi offered to take her back to the compound. She declined his offer after a few moments of silence, stating she felt better off living by herself... where she was free to be herself and not be slowly converted into a 'proper' Aburame. Despite his promises that they wouldn't be doing any such thing. She however requested that he enter her into the village academy. To say her request came as a surprise would have been an understatement. She had never mentioned any interest in becoming a Shinobi. When asked why all she told him was that it was a secret. Knowing how hard she had worked to change herself for the better he decided to grant her the request. Though he would have felt better if she at least trained at the compound first to get some control over her hive of Kikaichu. She however was adamant about not stepping foot near the place so he decided not to voice it. The reason she chose not to tell him her reason for wanting to become a shinobi was because he was a realist. He had repeatedly told her not to keep looking into her kidnapping, that he sister was likely dead. She saw how much information was trusted with the shinobi of the village and she saw it as her way to grab hold of anything related to her sister. She would find Ciri. Her sister was strong. She wouldn't have let death take her. At least thats what she always told herself. At first the academy was hard. Children were cruel, she herself was an example of the amount of hate such a small body could hold. At first they would make fun of her for her obvious accent whenever she would speak up in class, which was often. Then they would pick on her for her skin condition. She would always tell herself how often her sister would tell her they made her look prettier with them to endure the nicknames they would call her. Then it came out that she was an Aburame and she was treated for a freak not just because she held a hive of bugs inside her but also because she couldn't even fit in with her own kind. The way she dressed, the way she acted, that ever present smile, and how vocal she was were the exact opposite of all the other 'bug kids'.

xxxxxHalf way through her education her skin condition had started to flair up some more, for a few months she would wake up to find new places where the pigment was noticeably lacking. It didn't bother her much, she knew she couldn't stop it from progressing. She liked how it looked personally. Well most of it. One of the days she was chosen to spar with one of the more cruel of her classmates. The entire taijutsu training session was spent with him pointing out of freakish her fingers looked. Like her flesh was dying. It was during that spar she had had enough and it was when she started to gain her infamous expressionless mask during fights. She had to be dragged off of the poor boy when all was said and done. She had broken his nose as her first mood before pinning him to the ground and slamming her bruised knuckles into his face until he was crying for her to stop... apologizing over and over for making fun of her hands that his face had more than gotten enough close ups of in the last few seconds. She stared at her sensei with a blank face, rather than her usual bright smile, while they lectured her for going overboard during a spar. The bullying seemed to stop after that, infarct most people had started avoiding her all together. She didn't mind it in the least. After all she wasn't there for them. She was there to make her goal a reality.

xxxxxSo began her life as a fresh faced Genin. A slight hitch came up on her very first day... The moment she stepped out of her small apartment she was trapped in a village wide nightmare caused by the Mizukage or so she gathered. Monsters roamed the street the sky was blood red and portals popped up everywhere. She had made it to the Mizukages fortress surprisingly easily, having been half asleep she didn't notice anything amiss until entering the building to find people barricading the place and should incoherent orders. She spent the the Nightmare within those walls, acting as comedic relief whenever tension was getting too high. She wasn't officially on active shinobi duty at the time so she was rather useless at anything other than crack jokes. She managed to make it through the hellscape without so much as a scratch. It was solved when an adorable little cat boy, she'd come to find out was Shadow, managed to solve the nightmare's puzzle. it involved some complicated magic so she never really bothered looking into the matter beyond surface level.

xxxxxThe squad she was placed with was friendly enough but it had a slight unavoidable problem... An Aburame was her squad leader. She did her best to behave herself, despite how much she hated the boys every fiber. It was the same day she met her squad leader that she had a run in with her soon to be one sided best friend, a kid by the name Kagerou. A kind soul who worked with her to understand social norms and expectations, who aided her in getting prepared for her first missions. She grew attached the the green haired wonder rather quickly. She never found out if Kagerou reciprocated the friendship or just tolerated her. It was during the first week of being a Genin that she continued to encounter her squad leader outside of work. One of these unpleasant meetings happened when she needed to visit the hospital. She was with Kagerou visiting the previously mentioned Shadow, who forever reason had managed to land himself in a hospital bed after cleansing the village's nightmare. While taking a trip to the restroom she bumped into, literally, her squad leader. A very long, sappy, interaction that involved a lot of yelling and crying brought to light that her squad leader was in fact her adoptive step brother. The Aburame that had taken her in and raised her like his own daughter was spending all his free time on her and neglecting his own flesh and blood son. This was a shocking revelation that only further complicated her feelings for her squad leader. It was torture having this war of emotions in her chest and led her to spend none of her free time with her potential sibling.

xxxxxShe had returned from the bathroom fiasco just in time for another village wide psychological attack. She never found of the reason for this mental attack but it embedded lasting consequences in Noémi. Everyone had began to fall in love with people, no matter what their pre conceived feelings had been. She and two others had fallen in love with Shadow, resident hero. The strength of this love varied from person to person and some people found themselves under other mental adjustments. Noémi for instance had been warped into someone who was willing to kill at the drop of a hat, if it meant being closer to Shadow. For all intents and purposes she had become what is known as a Yandere. She had assaulted her fellow genin, using a forbidden technique her father figure had taught her. Nearly killing the pair before going after nurses who had been concealing Shadow and aiding in his escape from the building. The spell cast on the village had faded just before she was going to crush the nurses skull in. This event had traumatic effects on the young Noémi. She had was never able to fully cast aside her feelings for Shadow, despite them being artificial. Nor was she able to feel love without hatred bubbling in her blood. It also had an unfortunate side effect of slightly adjusting just how she loved her Sister. From that moment on she had begun loving her sister just a bit more than a familial sense. It was a change out of her control that she hated herself for.

xxxxxNothing else as catastrophic as those city wide disruptions had happened during the rest of her time as a genin and before long she had climbed to Chunnin. By the time she was a legal adult the main reason she got up in the morning was her goal. It kept her going. It was why she keeps her hair decorated with two matching bows. Why she she refuses to cover herself like the other Aburame. Its why she worked hard to graduate from the academy. She would find out what happened to her sister, she would find Ciri Rose Lelièvre. This eternal resolve had landed her into the rank of Kirigakure's Shinobi elite, climbing up the ranks at alarming speed as she threw herself in mission after mission. She took ever single mission that came her way without hesitation. No matter how difficult, dangerous, nor demeaning... She couldn't risk missing out on something that may get her closer to her goal because she let her personal feelings get in the way. She had stopped living for herself the moment she had gotten separated from her darling sister. This self destructive life style was great for her social status but horrible on her social connections. It wasn't long after she moved past being her starter squad that her friendships began dropping like flies. The Aburame boy and adoptive step sibling she had started to tolerate gone, the boy she had mixed feelings about Shadow she lost contact with, her first real friend in Kagerou? Also gone. She had quickly and surly became a tool for the Mizukage for better and for worse. All to keep the information she was addicted to trickling down.

xxxxxOf course there came a time when things in Kirigakure came to an end for Noémi. It had come out through her cultivated information network the Jack, the Mizukage, had been feeding her falsified information. He had no intention on continuing helping her find her sister. She had gotten close at one point, missing Ciri by a day at most if what she found was to be believed. It was double edged. She knew her sister was alive but the information she was giving in payment for her latest job had been altered so she wouldn't have been on time to catch her darling sister. She had sat on the knowledge for a few months before she decided to go rogue. By then she had been so deep into espionage and existing as a weapon that she had no attachments beyond her job. She could have confronted Jack, she could have trusted him, she could have done any number of things but she chose to run. She used the guise of an assassination in the Land of Fire as her camouflage. She never looked back when she dropped her headband in the forest, leaving it scratched across the metal plate. When Mist would find it they would know what it meant. She had become a rogue at that point, she had no nation to call her home. So she did what she always did... She went where her Kikaichu took her, wandering the continent in search of her sister.

xxxxxMist came after her, it was to be expected and they had been partially successful on one attempt at her head. She had lost her left leg in a surprise attack but through her chakra cloak she had managed to come out on top in the end. After that mishap the hunters had stopped. She found out later that Kirigakure had been laid to waste, practically wiped off of the map. With the fall of Mist she was lost to time. it left herself to fruitlessly wander after her Sister, a person she no longer had any evidence of even being alive. In the end she never did find her sister, she had never given up though. Her last memory was resting against a tree before being approached by a hooded figure. She had declined in health as her age rose. And traveling by herself on one limb was difficult on her bones. She was at the persons mercy in all honesty. They revealed themselves to be a Chronovore that had encountered someone with her face. They offered to do to her what they did to the doppelganger. They would feed off of her accrued time and return her to youth so she might have a chance to find Ciri before she died from old age. She knew there would be a catch but she didn't care. She was desperate for anything Ciri, willing to ignore all risks for just a chance. What the Chronovore neglected to tell her is that she'd be crystallized and shut off from time itself. As the crystal began to cocoon the newly young Noémi she asked a simple question. "Did you do the same to her?" But before the creature could respond her head had crystallized.

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:38 am
►►► T E C H N I Q U E S

Limitations:
      Arcane Magics: 01 //01
      Illusory Magics: 00 //00
      Bloodline Techniques: 00 //∞
      Taijutsu Stages: 00 //02
      Bukijutsu Stages: 00 //00

N i n j u t s u :
      ------- Maruton, Empty as the Soul.
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]
        ◇ Kanashibari no Jutsu [Temporary Body Paralysis Technique] [Starter Technique]

[ C-rank ]

[ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

------- Doton, Mother Gaia's Embraced.
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]

[ C-rank ]

[ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

------- Suiton, Tears from the Heavens.
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]

[ C-rank ]

[ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

------- Aburame, Host of the Hive.
        [ E-rank ]

[ D-rank ]

[ C-rank ]

[ B-rank ]

[ A-rank ]

[ S-rank ]

[ SS-rank ]

T a i j u t s u :
      ------- Style Name
        Stage One:
        ◇ n/a
        ◇ n/a

B u k i j u t s u :
      ------- Style Name
        Stage One:
        ◇ n/a
        ◇ n/a

T a l e n t s :
      ------- Melee:
        ◇ n/a
        ◇ n/a

------- Ranged:
        ◇ n/a
        ◇ n/a

███████████┇🐝┇███████████┇🐝┇███████████

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:40 am
Noémi's Format

Posting Style #1:

[size=9][b][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hri9vL1.png[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=#F08080][u]N[/u]oémi Clementine Lelièvre[/color] ll [color=#D64A4A]Acrobat[/color] ll [color=#D3D3D3]Suiton :: Doton[/color] ll [color=#CFA56E]Traitorous Queen Bee :: E-Rank[/color] ll [color=#DEB887]Aburame Outcast[/color]
[/align][align=right][/b]

[color=#F08080][b]🐝[/b] [/color]TypeHere
[color=#151515]
[u]M[/u]ana Pool:: [100 //100]
[u]S[/u]tamina Pool:: [250 //250]
[u]K[/u]ikaichu Pool:: [000 //000]

[b]Quote [/b]" 'I know,' she said. 'You have a stone in your heart, and some days it's so heavy there is nothing to be done. But you don't have to be alone for it. You should have come to me. I understand.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear[/color][color=#141313]
[b]Noémi's Theme[/b] [u][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHdOXCoja-c]Persona 3 OST - Memories of You[/url][/u][/color]
[/size][/align]

User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Acrobat ll Suiton :: Doton ll Traitorous Queen Bee :: E-Rank ll Aburame Outcast

🐝 TypeHere

Mana Pool:: [100 //100]
Stamina Pool:: [250 //250]
Kikaichu Pool:: [000 //000]

Quote " 'I know,' she said. 'You have a stone in your heart, and some days it's so heavy there is nothing to be done. But you don't have to be alone for it. You should have come to me. I understand.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

Noémi's Theme Persona 3 OST - Memories of You

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:43 am
Noémi's Hosted Insects

Not Currently Available

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:44 am
★♚★

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:53 am
Custom Weapons and Armor

★♚★

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:08 am
Custom Jutsu

Jiton:

All Sight
Type: Bloodline Ninjutsu
Element: Jiton
Description:
This technique is an a mimicry of a technique belonging to the Doton category. The user gathers an eyeball sized clump of iron in the palm of their hand before using their free hand to cover which ever eye they prefer.They adapt their natural magnetic field by forming a charged connection of raiton from their optic nerve to the lump of iron in their hand. Once the connection is stabilized the iron will warp into the shape of an eyeball before becoming fully controllable again by the users hand movements. This stabilized connection allows the user to see from the pupil of this metal eye, no matter where in the thread the eyeball might have traveled.
• Cannot leave the thread it is created in without the user also leaving it.
[Approved]

Metallic Maelstrom
Type: Bloodline Ninjutsu
Element: Jiton
Description:
A more structurally sound form of raining metal flakes down on an opponent. This technique is the honed and perfected version of doing such a simple task. While pouring all the flakes they can muster is all well and good it is not as effective as actively commanding the metal with the intent of doing serious damage. The technique begins by gathering all the metal in their command behind them. The iron will begin to clump and compress down into tiny droplets of pure metal, akin to that of a bullet. With a wave of the hand tiny bullets will rain down on whoever the user might be targeting. While a single bullet in and of itself doesn't amount of much the power behind the technique is due to the numerous bullets being showered down. The technique requires the cost of two actions for the post it is used, however this technique continue the entirety of the opponents turn only ending when its your turn.
[Approved]

Shōton:
Construct
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Shōton
Description:
Weapons on the fly! Gather around all who are too cheap to go out and pay a blacksmith for functional weapons! This is a technique that allows the users to create low rank weapons by converting the minerals in the ground into crystallized structures. The type of weapon varies by the person creating it, however the length of the weapon cannot exceed Medium type weapons such as a long sword. The weapons can also not be complex ie if it has a mechanical aspect it cannot be replicated. These weapons will be naturally jagged and sharp as this technique doesn't focus on finesse in order to create so quickly. The weapons will break after being used for [6] actions: this includes blocking, attacking, and miscellaneous actions involving it.
[Approved]

Divine Grace
Type: Defensive Ninjutsu
Description:
The Shōton can is known for creating crystal constructs with the intent of defense, this technique builds on that foundation. Its part of a crystals nature that through the use of these minerals light can be bent reflected if the surface is created correctly. The user creates a mirror the size of a child's head, flat and perfectly smooth on one side. Not only can this be used to inspect their person to fix a messy hairdo or finally get that spec of broccoli out of their teeth it also has combative advantage. The mirror created with this technique acts as a shield against energy based attacks or lifeforms allowing the user to block [5] C rank or lower attacks before shattering or [1] D rank or lower physical attack. The mirror can be controlled with only the users hand movements, floating in place if not directed. The range for controlling the technique is a max of 5ft from their person.
[Approved]

Refraction
Description:
While normally used in conjunction with Divine Grace this technique can be preformed as long as the user is currently in possession of any Shōton object. By using a base of crystal and an addition of their own chakra as a basin the user is able to 'catch' any C rank body less technique or lower and store it within the crystal for a maximum of [3] posts before the stored chakra fades. While caught this chakra can be used in a number of ways: One would be syphoning off ​1⁄2 of the stored attacks chakra and adding it to their own.* A second would be refracting the attack back at its original owner as a Maruton chakra beam of [1] rank higher. A third would be using the stored chakra as an explosive counter, using it to nullify another technique of equal or lower rank without wasting any energy of their own. If used to defend against a lower ranked technique it can be used twice on that rank as a defense. Only one option can be used per capture.

• Syphoning chakra can only be used twice per enemy per fight.
[Approved]

Divine Construct
Description:
A basic Construct is all well and good but they have a tendency of being brittle and well being small. The foundation of a Construct cannot handle to complexity that comes with weapons of old, weapons whose names themselves were legends. With this technique the user spends [2] action on their turn crafting a weapon of their choice out of nothing but the soil they stand on. This weapon isn't constrained by complexity or by size, as long as the user can picture it they can create it. Weapons created from this technique are most often modeled after something a hero would use, a kings holy blade or a gods bow for example. Weapons of this tier will not crumble until they have been used in conjunction with [40] actions, time does not crumble this crystal only repeated use. These weapons are merely replicas and as such do not have the originals abilities.

• To have fun with this, ALL creations must be from a legend whether guild cannon or not. Think in terms of Excalibur or like the Seven Swords.
[Approved]

Golem Mk Divine
Type: Autonomous
Description:
The goal of many heretics is treading upon a gods domain, creating life from nothing more than basic ingredients. Many more attempt to create beauty that doesn't fade. This technique does both using little more than the ground you stride on. To even conduct this technique the user must expend all three of their actions for the turn, devoting all of their focus on this one thing, there can be no movement made my the caster at all once started and their thoughts must not stray. If this is violated for even an instant the creation will fail without any refunded chakra. It begins with with a complex series of hand seals before the user places their hands onto the ground, holding them in place to create a direct line of chakra. The chakra begins pulling itself out of the user's body seeping into the soil bellow and compressing itself into a tiny orb of energy that drains all the minerals in a 2 yard range into itself. This is what makes up the Golem's brain crystal. From here the user must project an image of what body they want the Golem to take. The image in the users mind can be of any size but the body that is created will never exceed 8ft in height. The next step is forcing their absorbed chakra to follow their control, molding it into the image using their willpower to hold it steady. The chakra body will begin drawing in the ground around it, compressing it numerous times until the plain soil is a radiant crystal that the bloodline is known for. The final step is breathing life into their creation, a simple kiss on the lips is enough to forge the pact and seal away a fraction of their life force into it. From here the Golem will come alive, capable of thought and emotion all on its own. The user will now only have [2] actions for all of their posts while the Golem is alive but as a trade off the Golem will have [2] of its own. Much like other constructs this Golem does not have a time limit nor an upkeep cost but instead fades after it uses up all the energy inside it. Due to draining life from the ground around it it is not limited to the S ranked chakra it was created with, instead it acts as an A ranked version of their creator having the pools (without event bonuses) to match. The Golem is only capable of doing what the creator is, meaning they share all Bukijutsu, Taijutsu, Bloodline Techniques, Preferences, Skills, and Talents. This construct can be broken as well, from no more or less [1] S ranked, [5] A ranked, [10] B ranked, or [20] C ranked techniques it cannot be repaired or healed any damaged done is permanent.
[unapproved]

Maruton:
Conqueror's Presence
Type: Passive Genjutsu
Duration // Upkeep: Passive at its base stage. 3⁄4 Upkeep cost for any rank above E.
Element: N/A
Description: Takira has never been a saint, her life been long since blackened with cruel deeds. In her time these sinful actions had garnered the woman a touch of notoriety, a curious thing that seemed to grow the more she greedily took from the Land of Lightning. Before long she found her mere name being announced on a battle field would affect her opponents in strange ways, like her very being existing weighed down on their souls. It struck fear into their bones making them easy pray for the bandit lord to snuff out of existence. But that was a long long time ago. In this day in age you'd be hard pressed to find someone who even knows Takira's name. It no longer carries the weight it used to, for now at least.

The Conqueror's Presence is a passive technique that Takira developed without realizing she had. The chakra constantly leaking off of her body infusing into the air around her carrying a peculiar effect. This chakra activates when someone knows of Takira's infamy and amplifies the small kernels of fear and anxiety that come with knowing someones foul deeds. When this infamy condition is activated the genjutsu will invade the persons mind, sapping them of parts of their abilities. This aura she radiates can be resisted, as at its base it is only an E Rank Genjutsu. She can infuse more chakra into the technique to increase its rank thus breaking said resistances but gives Takira an upkeep cost of 3/4ths the new rank cost per post. The effects of her Presence are rather simple: as fear starts growing in the afflicted brain it begins limiting their bodies full potential weakening their stats. From base to B rank it will lower their stats by one stage, from A rank to S rank chakra it will lower their strongest stats an additional one stage.
[Approved, Takira only]

Wild Hunt [Yasei no Kari]
Association: N/A
Duration // Upkeep: The technique will stay in effect until the specific conditions are met. It requires a [30] Chakra start up cost, with a [5] Chakra and Stamina drain per post while its active. Ending the technique early would incur a [20] Chakra fee.
Element: N/A
Requirement(s): D-Rank with a penchant for senseless violence and/or murder. Wusses need not apply.
Description:
Wild Hunt, Drums of War, Bloodlust, ect. Whatever the user perceives this as is of no concern, after-all nothing will matter to them once this trance like state is achieved. Through intense and strenuous activity, such as combat, one would naturally experience and increased blood flow through their bodies... they may even begin to hear their own heartbeat carrying through their veins. This sound echoing through the blood vessels carrying past the eardrums. Someone who has spent their life on the battlefield would be well accustomed to noticing this echo, but what would happen if the person in question became obsessed with the bloodshed. Perhaps even chased after the internal drug release that are associated with stressful combat. This nature of being battle drunk is at the core of the technique. The Wild Hunt is a mental state. It can easily be slipped into but attempting to slip out is another matter all together, it taints the user's mind and body.

The chemical reactions in the user's brain induces a mental state where the user becomes unable to pull themselves out of combat, leaving them unable to think rationally. Once the user has engaged in combat for no less than [3] posts they will begin to notice something: some may hear the rumbling of a distant thunder on a clear day, drums being beat in a rhythm, they may smell the scent of honey covering the thick iron of blood, or perhaps they just begin to see red. Whatever the case this acts as their trigger for the technique. They need only embrace the Wild Hunt's call. An initial cost of [30] Chakra is rushed to the brain as the starting signal, an autonomous reaction by the body:The user's pupils will dilate while their iris remain unchanged, they will experience a sudden increase to their heart rate never stopping even at rest, and finally they will begin salivating. Things such as arousal of an uncontrollable temper may occur but are far from the usual effects on the body such as what was listed before. [Basically what I'm saying is you have to add a little quirk of yer own, have fun with the insanity!] For as long as the user is embracing the Wild hunt these effects will persist as-well-as a [5] Stamina and [5] Chakra drain on the body per post after the initial cast.

Why would a person subject themselves to this? Well the Wild hunt offers an additional rank [1] to all stats outside of Strength and Intelligence. Strength will instead see a hefty [4] point increase while Intelligence will see a dip of [-2] points. In addition to these stat effects the user will become able to feel fear or pain. They may feel a numb feeling to injury or maybe they feel pleasure instead... both are equally possible. While under these effects the user is immune from any fear based Illusory Genjutsu and any Genjutsu that would fall under Enchantment would find them being [1] rank less effective. This trance state will remain active until there is no one alive to slaughter or the user has no Stamina or Chakra remaining to fuel their trance. There is a less pleasant way of ending the Wild hunt however; The technique can be forcefully canceled by the user via a [20] Chakra discharge, this scrambles the the constant flow of energy and causes it to collapse on itself. This is much like how one would use Kai on a genjutsu. If rejection of the Wild hunt is used the user will experience a [2] rank decrease to all stats for [5] posts as-well-as a limit of [2] actions per post.
[Approved]

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:12 am
Custom Bloodline

True Ancestors
Children of the Old Blood

User Image

Art by sarakipin

___Background // Lore:
There exists a tale, a tale that spans many of generations reaching back to when man first freed themselves from the shackles of evolution. When the first primordial human crawled their way out of the muck of gods and moons. A being that was said to foster the vast diversity of life as humanity knows it, a True Ancestor to the previously dominate species on earth. With all tales of creation this might just be the rantings of a long gone mad man, like the tale of descending from the moon, but as with all myths there exists a tiny kernel of truth to be mined from it. Far down the evolutionary branch of humanity there existed a point from which humanity truly became its own being branching off from its Ancestors. What was left behind however was not left to stagnate and perish, what was left behind grew parallel to humanity. A True Ancestor is a child of the night, a being that latched onto the life-force that existed so strongly in mans early years. Learning to control this unstable energy and refine its rough edges. It is said that once the first Ancestor grasped at their life forces true potential that their body was forever changed. Two sides of the same coin: heads the humans who freed themselves from being empowered and weakened by the cosmic deities such as the sun or the moon, and tails the Ancestors who embraced their connection to the Origin and strengthened their bonds to life itself.

When the first Ancestor of the clan reached this peek of mastery their body itself halted its advance with time. It gave them access to abilities that humans could only dream of. No longer would the being age so long as their life-force remained strong. No longer were they shackled to eating to survive. No longer were they human. They found that a new craving drove them. Whenever they preformed their new feats over life itself they would feel a pang of hunger that couldn't be solved by consuming bread or meat. This hunger grew more and more until the splatter of blood graced this beings senses. The crimson liquid of their dying foe proving impossible to ignore. Their bestial instincts driving their teeth into the foes flesh. Immense pleasure washed over the Ancestor as the greedily drained their foe off all of remaining life force in their husk of a body. It was this first feeding that started a myth still used to spook children to this day. That of a vampire. It is because of this myth that Ancestors to this day are children of the night, avoiding public use of their true abilities in fear of a mob forming at their doorstep. Truth is always found in myth after all.

___Passive Traits:
◇ An Ancestor has the ability to make a willing person into a Lesser. A Lesser is more in line with what the general populace would consider a "vampire." This would make them a Blood Father.
◇ Ancestor's techniques are not fueled by chakra or stamina but rather by Blood Points (BP), gained by taking the life essence from another being through feeding. [See First technique]
◇ You begin with 100 BP as your maximum and will gain and additional 100 BP max per body rank.
◇ Once an Ancestor's body reaches maturity they will find that their bodies stop aging as long as they continue to consume the life force of others.
◇ An Ancestor's eyes have a passive nightvision, allowing them to stalk prey without the need for light to give them away. A side effect of this is that an Ancestors eyes will always glow to some degree when in low light situations, giving a hint at their true nature.
◇ All Ancestors will see themselves taking an additional rank of damage from any Katon techniques as well as any Kekkei Genkai techniques that are made up of some mixture of Katon.
◇ The sun is in a way an Ancestors greatest weakness but only if they run themselves dry of BP, however even with low BP the sun's rays will have negligible effects on their bodies. Such as dull headaches and irritation to the skin as examples.
◇ When bellow 25% of their max BP the Ancestor will find that while out in direct sunlight their stats are treated as a rank lower, as well as any technique preformed by them hitting for a rank less worth of damage. So not only will they be famished but they'll be physically weakned as well.
◇ When an Ancestor comes from a mixed bloodline background, they will always inherit the kekkei genkai of the Ancestor but will also always inherit the physical traits of the other bloodline as a genetic defense to blend in with their surroundings.

___Notes // Rules:
◇ While this is not required of you per se, but for role play purposes please consider that being close or empty on BP should make your RPC more feral and prone to attacking anything to cure themselves of their hunger.
◇ You will awaken from your crystal prison with only 15 BP stored in your RPC's body.
◇ Make sure you understand [Feeding]'s rules, breaking them enough times will have you stripped of being able to feed at all thus limiting your RPC's lifespan drastically.
◇ Ancestors do not need to consume food or water to survive, the only nourishment they will require is blood. How filling the blood is depends on the rank of [Feeding] preformed. While they can still be consumed it just wont offer them energy as it would for a human, not even alcohol effects them.
◇ The max amount of BP that can be stored in an Ancestor depends solely on body rank, this cannot be increased through personal attributes or through event prizes.
◇ The amount of BP that is drained when using a technique is equal to a like rank ninjutsu. Ie E rank will cost 5 BP.
◇ Taking this bloodline forfeits your ability to choose a starting technique besides [Feeding].
◇ While Ancestors might be bless with eternal youth... you are NOT immortal, plenty of things can and will kill you if your careless. A stray arrow to the heart or brain isn't something you can regenerate your way out of.

___Additional Lesser Traits // Rules:

◇ A Lesser amounts to basically being a weaker Ancestor, due to not being born with the blood that now courses through their veins. As such they have a more limited scope in what techniques they can preform with some additional weaknesses that an Ancestor wouldn't suffer.
◇ Having only an imitation of the blood that flows through an Ancestor the Lesser will find that their skin isn't resistant to the sunlight even if they have a full supply of BP. If in direct sunlight for more than 3 posts at a time a Lesser will find that no amount of regeneration will be able to stave off the decaying of their flesh. This sunlight infection will spread to areas that weren't in the sunlight if it isn't amputated.
◇ A Lesser will be less in tune with a preys life when feeding, finding that they they can only drain a max of [20] BP per feeding, even if they were to preform a S ranked feeding. Sure they drain the same amount of blood, but blood isn't the important part.
◇ Night vision for a Lesser costs [15] BP for activation and an additional sum every five posts, as the vision is not innate but rather fueled by life essence.
◇ A Lesser is completely sterile, they will be unable to pass the imitation of the bloodline down into a family of their own. Along that same vain a Lesser is unable to turn another being at all, their blood not potent enough.
◇ While it is not required a Lesser will find themselves almost compelled to do whatever their Blood Father asks of them. Even if the rpc musters the willpower to refuse, you must at least write about how mentally hard it was to deny the Ancestor.
◇ No Lesser's exist from before the age of Regret as the Chronovores would have reverted their bodies to a point where the infection did not exist in their blood. No matter the age they turned.

Quote:
_____Disciplines:
---:: Elder Control :: When a Discipline point is invested into this the Ancestor will have more control over which rank of feeding they can use when replenishing BP. At 50% remaining you will only lose access to E and D rank, at 25% remaining you will only gain the loss of access to C rank.

---:: Energy Siphon :: When two Discipline points are invested into this, the Ancestor will find that not only does feeding replenish their BP they now seem to be able to drain chakra along with BP. The amount of chakra gained by feeding will always be half the amount of BP drained, E Rank does not drain chakra. The chakra is taken directly out of the victims pool.

---:: Blood Bliss :: When two Discipline points are invested into this, the Ancestor will find that when using C-S rank feeding not only does the target get weakened but the missing strength will find itself flowing through the Ancestor's body. The stat boost gained is equal to the stat rank lost by the victim and will last until the victims stats return to normal and/or perish.

__Transition:

__Ancestor and Lesser Techniques:
Kyūji [Feeding] - Base Technique
► Feeding will take away all of your actions for the post, if you've already used an action during that turn you will be unable to feed as a rule. You will be left defenseless while feeding as draining the life essence of another being isn't just about getting the blood from their veins. At 60% remaining BP you will lose access to E and D rank, at 40% you will lose access to C rank, and anything bellow 20% will require you to use the A and S rank. This is all due to how powerful hunger can be for a Ancestor, it makes them sloppy and greedy. Feeding works due to how unique the Ancestors canine teeth are, the insides hallow allowing for a syringe like effect where they suck the fluid through the hallow tube in their center.
___Rank E: Very small amounts of blood, enough to curb a hunger but not enough to fill you. [5 BP]
___Rank D: Small amounts of blood, enough to fill a large goblet. A decent lunch for curbing off hunger. [10 BP Gain]
___Rank C: Medium amounts of blood, generally an amount you could get out of a deer without killing it. Enough to make a grown man weak in the knees lowering preys stats by one rank for the next [2] posts. [20 BP Gain]
___Rank B: Large amounts of blood, draining this much out of a human will leave them unable to stay conscious. Not enough to threaten them unless they have a open wound on their person. The rank decrease will continue for [6] posts. [40 BP Gain]
___Rank A: Very large amounts of blood, leaving the human sized pray drained to the point of life endangering blood loss. for the next ten posts the victim will find themselves a rank weaker. [60 BP Gain]
___Rank S: Excessive amounts of blood, enough to leave a human or large animal nothing but a dried out husk. [80 BP Gain]

Yūwaku [Temptation] - D Rank
Type: Scent // Visual
► It is said that the most beautiful will still p***k you with its thorns. The eyes of a child of the night are said to be equal to that of the stars themselves. Captivating all that gaze too long into their endless abyss. While not strictly true it is possible for a one to force this effect onto a human. At the cost of burning a fragment of their life force they can radiate a pheromone into the air around them that dulls a prays senses making them more open to the users suggestions for two posts. This allows them to use their bodies natural features to tempt their prey into say... allowing them to be fed off of. As with all genjutsu this can be resisted if the prey is knowledgeable enough.

Hensō [Disguise] - C Rank
Strength: --
Speed: --
► Everyone wants to be something different. A more handsome man, a bird as free as the sky is blue, or even just a little more human. To this effect shinobi even created quaint little illusions to mask their true natures, but to someone gifted with the blood of ancients this is but mere child's play. It is easy enough to pretend you're something different after all, we wear out mask everyday. However the imitation pales to actually being it. Through wrestling control the life essence that flows through their being Ancestors found a way of becoming that which they idolize so feverishly, for a moment of time. But they found however that obtaining your dreams comes at the cost of never dreaming again.

By expending 20BP as well as your actions for the turn you will be able to transform into something completely different for a a total of [5] posts. What you transform into cannot be changed, whatever it is you shape shift into upon learning this technique is what you will forever turn into when preforming it. It must be something your rpc yearns for, it might have combat advantages it might not. Through the gift of blood the child will become wholly physically different their entire presence changing to match their new body. The child will be unable to preform any techniques that do not involve blood or their new body while in this new state.
◇ Returning to your original form before the time limit expires will cost an additional cast of the technique.
◇ Any tracking techniques will be fooled by this change, after all they are now a completely different being.
◇ Nothing will allow you to change your dream once it has been achieved.

Shinku no Tsume [Crimson Claw] - C Rank
► This technique is oft seen as the bloodlines primary form of combat, as it has no start up time and requires little skill to control. The technique forces blood to pour out of their hands from beneath their fingernails ripping the keratin off of their skin. This blood hardens once free of their bodies, forming a set of five inch long claws. These blood claws durable enough to stand up to steel in a one on one fight, sharp enough to pierce through the thin hide of a human with a little bit of pressure. The claws will remain solid and able to fend off attackers for a total of [5] posts before shattering like glass at their next strike or returned to simple blood at the users impulse.

Saisei [Regeneration] - B Rank
► Wounds heal over time for all humans, but to heal quickly or slowly is the choice that is presented to children of the blood. All it takes is potentially sacrifice another being. Blood begets blood. When preforming a B Rank feeding a child can instead of gaining life force to stock within themselves for later use, they can drain it into their body to repair damage done to them. The process takes longer than a regular feeding, its easier to snatch and run than stay and pillage. This technique will take [2] posts to preform, the second the childs fangs leave their prey before the technique properly finishes it will fail and they gain nothing but a full belly.

Gyaku-sei no Kanashimi [Sorrow of Reverse Life] - S Rank
► It is oft said that humans strive to get back the things they lose throughout life, a swordsman carelessly losing their arm would forever feel the pain grasping out for their arms return for example. Through sacrifice of twice the equivalent cost of their foes previous technique a child can revert the clock on a single wound instantly once per combat.
◇ Can only be the last wound you sustained. For example if hit with a series of attacks at once, only the last wound to be made will be reverseable.
◇ Can't regenerate head loss.

__Ancestor Techniques:
Ryūketsu [Bloodletting] - B Rank
► Bloodletting is seen as the true form of Crimson Claw to many Ancestors, as it evolves the idea of using blood as a weapon and makes it something truly to be reckoned with. The Ancestor begins by drawing blood from both their arms, the means matters little such as a slitting of the wrists. Once this act is preformed they begin the techniques countdown by channeling their BP through the leaking liquid of life. Once Bloodletting is active the Ancestor is able to freely form foot long stakes of blood from their arms for the following [5] posts. These states have the durability of iron.

Nakama ni Naru [The Becoming] - ??? Rank
► Since time immemorial myths of vampires always describe a process of turning a human into a vampire. While it is possible for a mere human to ascend into the lower echelon of the Ancestors, they will never be an Ancestor as myths might spin it. The closest that can be offered is to become a Lesser. As the name implies they are a weaker offshoot of the Ancestors, something anyone can achieve with a bit of help. This is the ancient rite of becoming as Blood Father to a Lesser. The first step requires a willing human, turning cannot be forced. When a willing human has been located the Ancestor begins by slicing open their skin to let their blood flow freely. The human must then suck from this wound and consume the freshly spilt blood. Next the Ancestor must grab hold of the humans heart, usually by forcing their hand into the chest cavity but any means will work. And finally once the human begins to fade the Ancestor lightly begins pumping the heart back to life. When they awake from their near death they will no longer be human but Lesser with all the features of a Lesser and any wounds previously sustained will have been healed... baring severed limbs.
◇ Available for use once D rank is achieved, no training required.
◇ See above sections on Lessers for more info on their nature.

Chichi no Meirei [Father's Orders] - B Rank
Type: Visual // Sound
► Becoming a Blood Father means more then gifting a human with a taste of what they could have had, it means fathering a being ever bending to your will. While a Lesser is usual bound to obey an Ancestors orders, there are times when morality gets in the way or the Lesser exhibits a strong enough willpower to resist their father's commands. While most Ancestors will respect the Lessers choice, there exists a way to force the obedience out of their Lesser. All the ancestor must do is preform this technique. When locking eyes with the Lesser an Ancestor need only expend some of their BP. By doing this both parties eyes will begin to glow signalling the start of the tenchique. The final part is by saying the phrase: "Child of my blood, listen to your Father's Orders." This will trigger a pain in the Lessers heart. An intense pain almost as if someone was squeezing the organ in a vice grip. This pain will not fade until the Lesser concedes to do as they were ordered, no matter how far they may travel or time may pass.

Shi no Kajiya [Blacksmith of Death] - A Rank
► An Ancestor is never without a weapon, for as long as they can feed they can continue to reforge their own weapons at a moments notice. A rather simple technique when you break it down: The Ancestor offers their blood as a catalyst and hardens it with their BP as well as a dose of chakra. Allowing them to make a steel durability weapon on demand. As mentioned before on top of the A Ranked BP the Ancestor must spend an additional B Ranks worth of chakra, these values are set in stone no matter how small a weapon you create with it. One downside to these weapon on demand is whenever another non-Ancestor takes the weapon into their hands to use it will turn back to the crimson liquid it was born from.

Kuroku Shita [Blackened] - A Rank
► When one thinks of the myth of a vampire it is easy to imagine them as rampaging unkillable beasts that seek only the blood of others. Perhaps this silly idea was spread thanks to an Ancestor going wild in this frenzy mode. A state they can willingly choose to put themselves into, this is often called Blackened due to how drastically it muddles the mind with clouds... as well as how taboo it is considered. While all Ancestors might have this ability to just flip the switch and lose all reason it takes a bit of training to get the switch to even budge. This is due to the mental safe guards the mind has in place to prevent one from going insane. Requiring the Ancestor to peer into their own darkness until it peers back into them, letting themselves give into their feral instincts, and on top of it all they must be spiritually ready to slaughter everyone and anyone. Once this state has been achieved and the switch is can freely be flipped they will gain access to the Blackened state. This is physically shown in a couple of ways: First their blood curdles into a tar like black, second their sclera adopts the same tar coloring and finally the fangs they use to feed grow in length now always visible

The Ancestor will see themselves gaining stats equal to that of one rank above themselves as well as an additional [2] stat points on top of it in strength. While in this state all Ancestor techniques will cost a rank less BP, but will have half the durability. They will lack the ability to see faces, only now seeing a scribbled mess like someone trying to hide something with marker. Voices will all sound the same and are pitched in a threatening manner. Finally the Ancestor will be stricken with the worst hunger in their life, no matter how starved they may have gotten in the past while in this state it will be infinitely worse forcing any feeding that may happen to be S rank only. This state can never be ended early, even if everyone is dead at your feet you will are forced to rampage further. It will end after a total of [15] posts.
◇ To learn the Ancestor must spend a total of [10] posts in a meditative or near death state, all the while letting their mind run wild with bloody fantasies.
◇ While initially this costs A rank BP it will require no cost to activate once mastered.
◇ Mastery is obtained by preforming this state [5] times and defeating [3] like level foes while in the state.
◇ Once mastered the RPC will develop maddening tendencies, invasive thoughts becoming the norm.

Chimamire no Ryōdo [Bloody Territory] - SS+ Rank
► It is not unheard of for a humanity to give birth to a mighty hero able to stand on par with an Ancestor, It is not unheard of for this mighty hero to coat the battle field with the Ancestors blood. But it is also whispered of an Ancestor coating the battle field with their own blood using the liquid of life to demonstrate their true dominion over humanity. The act of spreading blood is a catalyst for a True Ancestor, their control over their life force spreading out in the area tainted by blood. Once this set up is preformed the Ancestor is given free reign over the encompassed area, able to use Bloodletting at is absolute pinnacle. From a single droplet of blood they can form rock heard stakes. This includes any part of their body, allowing for an absolute defense or a feral offense. With enough blood they are able to form crimson spears where ever their blood may be located. For instance by forcing their blood into their prey through any of their techniques while in this territory they are able to form spears out of they preys own blood. Impaling them to death fro the inside out if they don't pay an upkeep cost while before the technique ends or they themselves from the territory. This resistance upkeep is equal to using a C ranked Taijutsu each post, hacking away at the preys stamina until they cant resist any longer.
◇ Bloody Territory will only last a total of [15] posts before it loses strength and fails.
◇ Once the technique has ended it will be unable to be preformed until combat has ended and until the Ancestor has fed at least once.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:13 am
Custom Bloodline

User Image
Art By: Arnaud de Vallois

tab Background // Lore:
A bloodline ever cursed by the gods. Beings more closely related to the creatures of the Fae and its ilk more so than the mortal man. Their bodies rended of that which made them human and filled with a rich quality of spirit allowing them to walk the veil of mortality and death equally. Their appearance forever signalling a coming devistation. The first Dullahan had committed some forgotten crime against its patron deity and for its heretical deeds they were decapitated by the deities fingernail. As their head dropped to the floor their senses were robbed from them but this curse on that one person's soul and body were transferred to all those who were related to them through familial bonds. An unintentional effect of the deities curse as some say, while others say it was a further punishment to the heretic to be ostracized by those they cared about further. This original Dullahan chose to further their heretical deeds instead of reflecting on their actions after this curse to them. The went on to terrorize the countryside until belief in the deity had waned so extremely the deity had lost all influence over the mortal realm of humans, fading away into the void it had cast upon the man. Some say this Dullahan rides to this day, carrying a sack of bloodied heads of worshipers. The patron horseman of the coming Apocalypse are said to descend from this bloodline. The families grudge warping to consume the world that had rejected them when the evening bell rings.

tab The Headless Riders:
Genetically speaking a Dullahan differs in significant ways when compared to the races of man. They are born without the distinctive feature of a head and all it comes with. As such they are born in their own prison of an endless abyss of nothingness with only their ability to feel the physical makeup of the world around them keeping them from drowning the boundless nothing. Without a head they naturally lack a brain as well in the normal sense. However they do have something that preforms the same purpose as one would. In the place of the human heart a Dullahan instead has a Spirit Core in its place which controls the Dullahan's body in place of biological standards of humans. The Spirit Core is just slightly larger then a human heart but emits a noticeable glow beneath their flesh that can be seen if not being covered by clothing. Civilization had a track record of shunning and outright hunting this bloodline down for their unknown nature.

This has resulted in the Dullahan bloodline becoming naturally recluse and spiteful of humans and the gifts they take for granted. They grow to envy that which they were robbed of and generally when a Dullahan amasses power it ends with them pillaging until their death. This spiteful nature exists in all Dullahan as part of their Fae curse no matter how deep they may choose to burry this hatchet it will always exist in the back of their minds. "Turn not thee back to the Headless lest you seek to become one." Is a common children's tune spread by the wary masses ever fearful of the unknown. It is entirely possible for a Dullahan to resit its natural urges to lash out against humanity. Some Dullahan have gone down in history as saviors to nations, but as time carries on their positive deeds are quickly swallowed by the stigma around them. Tales of heroic deeds often warping into acts of unspeakable evils to topple nations that had supported them.

tab Passive Traits:

• The Dullahan is born without a head and this has no exceptions. As such they lack most senses that a human takes for granted besides the sense of touch. This is somewhat counteracted with their passive technique but it remains a far cry from natural senses.
      • The passive technique 「Shinpi-Tekina Jinseikan」 takes place of the user's starting technique as it is something they are born with. This cannot be overwritten.
      • The color of a Dullahan's chakra is the same as a shadow. A deep black that threatens to absorb the light around it into nothingness reflecting the nature of their very souls.
      • A Dullahan cannot recover their various energies through the consumption of foods and waters as their bodies do not require them. Instead the only way to regenerate energy is through rest or sleeping. A bound head can technically taste food inside of its mouth but the mashed up foodstuffs just fall out the bottom of their neck when swallowed. This natural limitation has any rest based regeneration being boosted by an additional [½] the normally regenerated energy.
      • A Dullahan emits a natural genjutsu of minor fear to any who are around them. This is evident by the goosebumps people break out into when ever they are near a Dullahan or a chill running down their spine. This ever present genjutsu can be resisted with a constant flow of [1] chakra per post by the afflicted. As such all of a Dullahan's actions will always be perceived with a hint of negativity by anyone who doesn't carry this bloodline unless resisted at the time.
      • As an extension to the previous note all Fear based genjutsu cast by a Dullahan will be treated as [1] rank harder to resist with Kai.

tab Notes // Rules:

• Damage done to a Spirit Core is treated the same as damage to a heart or and a brain, and can only be healed through the use of spirit healing techniques as it is spirit made physical. If not healed almost immediately the Dullahan will die just the same as a human.
      • They cannot start with a head even through the use of PA's and they cannot use a head to perceive the world without having used 「Anata no Kubi o Teikyō」on it beforehand.
      • The natural fear being exuded by the Dullahan cannot be removed via PA's or through the use of genjutsu forcing positive emotions it is something they will always need to deal with.
      • Dullahan cannot start in a populated thread such as a hub village. Something about their naturally cursed existence rejects the safety of a numbers in favor to the hardships of the wild. A cosmic joke.
      • Cannot learn any sensory techniques that are not apart of this bloodline or a custom technique related to this bloodline.

tab Techniques:
Shinpi-Tekina Jinseikan [Mystic Sight of Life Perception] - Passive
► The curse of being born without a head tends to put a hamper on a Dullahan's ability to function normally. They however were born with a gift of primeval knowledge for a technique without needing to be told how to preform it. Through the use of this technique the Dullahan gains access to a sense outside of their natural touch and instead extending out to a rudimentary sight and hearing. To begin preform a long complex string of hand seals, costing [2] actions, as they let their chakra seep out into the world around them. This causes a physical change in the air around a Dullahan, allowing for anyone to see their chakra manifestation as if they had sensory abilities. What this empowered chakra does is gathers information from the world around it and deciphers it in a crude way so the user can see and hear. This 'sight' is 360° around them in a complete gray scale and is not blocked by physical boundaries such as walls reaching out 120 yards. Anything past the 120 yard limit is just the void. Fine details such as writing or facial features are muddied but legible if the user concentrates only on it, but often mistakes are made. If not concentrating on features they will remain completely generic and indistinguishable ie. everyone will have the same blank face. Their sense of 'hearing' boils down to being the same robotic tone no matter how hard they focus due to the chakra always forking on visual data but on the plus side it automatically deciphers languages for them. The activation of this technique costs [10] chakra and stamina and only fades if the user loses consciousness.
◇ If this is being used as the Dullahan's primary source of sight and hearing any genjutsu utilizing these traits will be ineffective naturally unless they pay an additional rank more chakra to cast the technique. This additional lump of chakra is required to force the artificial senses latch onto the cast.

Miru Hito [Beholder] - D Rank
► The user takes the bonded head into both of their hands and begins flooding it with an abundance of chakra. As chakra begins settling they weave a short string of seals to force the chakra into the eyeballs. This causes the eyeballs into into overdrive as it links with the Dullahan's passive technique listed above. The sight of the head alters in a couple of ways such as the fact of their distance before blurring doubling. They gain access to the x-ray like vision allowing them to see through solid objects, the ability to see without light, and everything they see is seen through a blue filter. They however to not loose quality of sight like the passive, allowing them to determine specific features at a vast distance. This lasts for a total of [2] posts before returning to normal unless they pay the initial cost again for another [2] posts and so on and so on allowing them to bypass the setup.
◇ Requires a Head.

Anata no Kubi o Teikyō [Offer Thy Neck] - C Rank
Strength: B
Speed: D
► A child of this cursed blood naturally seeks to complete themselves, to fill the void left by their lack of head. They do so by taking what is not rightfully theirs. Greedily stealing the human gifts. This technique is the act of giving a Dullahan a working head. It begins by forming the horse hand seal while channeling chakra down into their fingertips. Once this step is complete they take a bladed weapon or tool into their hands, transferring the condensed chakra down the edge of the items blade to finalize the prep work for the technique. Chakra remains in the blades edge for a total of [5] posts before fading into the air around it. While there is a couple of ways to proceed with with this technique, but the most common way would be simply beheading someone with their reinforced blade. The person in question does not need to be alive.

Once the head is severed the chakra coating the blade transfers into the neck wound and begins forging a bond between the lifeless head and the user's own soul. This bond is what completes the technique, giving the Dullahan access to all the functions as if it was their own. If this technique was used on a living being the Dullahan will absorb fragments of the previous owner. These include the owners memories and a couple of their techniques. They gain access to [3] of the owners learned techniques as long as the chakra natures don't conflict with the Dullahan's own as this cannot override nature rules. If for whatever reason the head is destroyed they will loose access to the learned techniques but not its memories. A Dullahan can only ever have one head bonded to them and the moment a the bond is removed by them the head withers to dust.
◇ There is no upkeep on the head.
◇ Damage to the head can be felt by the Dullahan but is not lethal to them in any way. For example if a head is completely crushed by a falling rock they would feel momentary pain around their neck before loosing all senses attached to the head as the bond is broken.
◇ The bond is not broken if the Dullahan leaves the thread without it.

Mede~yūsa No Shisen [Medusa's Gaze] - C Rank
Type: Optical // --
► The user raises their head into the air above them and channels chakra into its eyes. At the formation of a one handed snake seal the eyes will emit a bright white light that flashes the area in front of it. Anyone who was looking at the head while the flash is released will be afflicted with this genjutsu. During their reaction post the target will begin believing they are turning into stone. This feeling starts at their toes and fingers and spreads up their body over the course of their next three actions. not taking additional actions will halt the spreading of the stone but not stop it all together. The final action will have them believing on a fundamental level that they have turned into a stone statue and be locked in place for the next [3] posts before it wears off naturally.
◇ Requires a head.

Dopperugengā [Doppelganger] - C Rank
► To many of this bloodline the appearance of the head they stole for themselves matters little, as the benefits of being able to naturally perceive the world around them is more than enough to satisfy them. As such the head bonded to the Dullahan will forever take on the appearance of the previous owner... unless they preform this technique to change it. Some Dullahan may have a eye for aesthetics and may find fault with the previous owners facial structure. To fix this minor inconvenience the Dullahan can place their hands around the head, placing both thumbs over the heads eyes as they condense their shadow like chakra around the head engulfing it in nothingness. While in this state they are able to mold the head into the appearance of whoever they want. This allows for them to hide from people hunting them or allows for them to impersonate someone if so chosen. Whatever the end result matters little.
◇ Requires a head.
◇ Can only be preformed [3] times per head.

Gurimu Kyōdai [Brothers Grimm] - B Rank
Speed: B
► Many tales surrounding this bloodline tend to include a tall tale of them riding in on a demonic steed as they terrorized the country side. There is plenty of merit to this common tale, however the truth of the matter is far stranger than its fiction. At C-Rank the Dullahan can begin communing with the Fae they are so strongly bound to, no matter their chosen classes, and forge a contract with on of its many denizens. This requires supervision of an event moderator and neglecting to make them aware of the contract will result in the contract being voided and the technique being restricted for the user. The Dullahan chooses the time of animal spirit they wish to form a contract with. If the contract is approved by the moderator this Fae being will begin residing in the Dullahan's shadow. Through the use of B-Rank stamina, and a signal agreed upon by the Fae being during the contract, the beast will gain a physical body by using the Dullahan's shadow as a vessel to act as a mount for them. This physical form will only be sustained for [10] posts before the body collapses and returns to being the user's shadow. This limit can be exceed by paying an upkeep of [5] stamina per every other post.
◇ While the Fae being is physical the Dullahan will cast no shadow no matter how much light is directed at them.

Kerupī [Kelpie] - B Rank
Type: Sound // Sight
► The user forms a short series of seals before gaining the attention of their target. They spread their hands out and make a loud clap with them to begin the technique. Anyone who looks upon the Dullahan while the technique is being preformed, and hears the clap will begin to fall under the genjutsu. They will begin seeing horses out of the corner of their eyes for the next post as the genjutsu sets into their psyche. If not dispelled by Kai the technique will begin in earnest. From behind the afflicted they will hear a loud neighing and as they try to locate the sound they will come face to face with with a pale rotting horse that slams into them the moment they look at it. This faux impact causes the horse to melt on the afflicted's body, its liquid flesh coiling up their body and engulfing their head in an orb of blood red water. Swimming in this liquid orb they will see the faces of family members whispering for the afflicted to give into the Kelpie's embrace. They will then begin drowning themselves in their own saliva over the course of the next [2] posts. The genjutsu will fade if the afflicted passes out allowing for their body to breath again without being tricked by the psyche. If the afflicted is hit with a Raiton style ninjutsu their brain will cause them to take [1] rank more damage from the technique through self harm.

Hikage no Kōshin [Shade March] - A Rank
Speed: A
► This technique was developed wanted need to restrict the sensory abilities of humans the Dullahan is hunting, forcing upon the frail human the endless abyss the Dullahan was born into. The act of abolishing all light around them. The act of turning sound into silence. The act of robbing the area of scent. The Dullahan extends their arms around to their sides after forming the seal of the rat allowing for their chakra to rapidly consume the territory around them. What this results in is a large black dome with its center always being where the Dullahan stands reaching out 100 yards around them. As if the world itself was being consumed by the void while the Dullahan marches forward. This void is unable to be pierced from the outside by sensory techniques but sensory techniques can work while inside the dome... to a limited extent. When inside this dome the only sensory technique that is not penalized is 「Shinpi-Tekina Jinseikan」, every other technique will cost an additional rank of energy as well as being reduced in effectiveness by a rank. Dojutsu effects are null while inside the dome revering to their natural state anytime they are attempted to be activated. The void will follow the user and as such will follow anyone inside the dome the user is chasing so long as they keep up, not that running will do much good if they have no way of forcing senses upon themselves. This technique has an upkeep of [15] chakra and [15] stamina every other post after the post the technique is cast.

Seifuku no Kishi [Horseman of Conquest] - A Rank
► The vestiges of all those who have been slain follow the Dullahan's cursed soul. Their whispering cries of longing for their missing heads haunt their very dreams. This ever present link to those slain can be used with malicious intent to bolster themselves further. This is a technique that relies heavily on the user having preformed Anata no Kubi o Teikyō successfully a multitude of times on living victims. For [3] actions the Dullahan will hold their current head to their chest as their shadow like chakra wraps around them like a cocoon. This cocoon will defend against any techniques bellow C rank that are used to prevent the cast. On the users next post the technique will be preformed. In that instant all the shadows around them will be absorbed into the head while they raise it high into the sky and begin shaking it back and forth like it was some kind of bell. The mouth will open on its own accord and release an ear shattering wail that stuns anyone who hears it for [1] action. This wail forcibly summons the souls of those the Dullahan had decapitated, this technique has no limit on how many souls are summoned by it outside of the number of people 「Anata no Kubi o Teikyō」 was successfully preformed on.

The head the Dullahan was currently bound to will be engulfed by the void itself causing them to lose all benefits of the head in that moment. They need not worry about senses as 「Shinpi-Tekina Jinseikan」 automatically activates. The soul that the head belonged to will not be summoned by the technique. Each one of these souls will take the physical form of their previous bodies lacking heads except bound in a thick shadow like cloak that obscures color. These souls are controlled by the user of this technique and each have [1] action per post. They are only able to preform physical techniques that the Dullahan themselves know and any techniques that require weapons will have their arms taking the shape of said weapon for the attack. All techniques preformed by these souls will cost no energy from the Dullahan. If the Dullahan has 「Gurimu Kyōdai」 activated the bound souls will gain access to shadow horses themselves. These horses lack physical form and can only be interacted with by the soul itself. The souls will remain bound to the earth so long as the Dullahan has the energy to keep the technique activated. After the initial cast of the technique a strict [25] Chakra and [25] stamina upkeep cost will be imposed on them, failure to keep the upkeep running will result in the souls fading from the ethereal plane.
◇ Requires a head.
◇ After the technique ends it cannot be recast for [30] posts as it takes time for the bound souls to return to their natural place in the afterlife.
◇ For the next [10] posts the user will find their stats all reduced by [2].
◇「Anata no Kubi o Teikyō」 cannot be preformed for the following [15] posts, and the next head bonded will not allow them to gain the usual [3] techniques.

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:17 am
Custom Bloodline

User Image

____________[Sirens]... The Drowned Fae||
tab Overview: A cursed offspring of Minyanón and a Shade of the Deep. The forced union giving birth to a being not whole Fae nor Spirit. The result a being rejected by both the mortal realm and the veil. Finding its acceptance only with the forgotten Gods, those of the Deep. Warped further by this blessing of the sea they scarcely resemble their forefathers.
tab Physical Description: Despite originating partly from a pure Fae, a Minyanón, they if anything resemble that of a Tovon nún. Their skin dark as the abyssal sea they lay claim to. It is theorized that this alteration of the skin resulted in part to the originating Shade's corrupt nature, permanently marking its descendants with its sins. Depending on the Siren the state of their skin can vary wildly. Those who spent their lives in the abyss tend to have barnacles growing off of their flesh. Whatever the case may be it cannot be denied that they still carry the telltale signs of a Fae. Their beauty shines through the barnacles encrusting the skin. Their eyes are said to enrapture any mortal that gazes into them for their eyes are akin to that of a perfect pearl. Sparkling when under the cast of light. These brilliant pearls are part of their lure and only remain as such as long as they remain in an un-agitated state. These pearls warp drastically when they successfully ensnare their prey and no longer have need for the disguise. They cloud up looking more akin to a corpse's, milky white.

They are born with jaws able to unhinge allowing for them to swallow small animals whole as if they were serpents. Complimenting these jaws are rows of sharp hook like teeth that grip violently at flesh and tear it easily. The physical biology of a Siren depends on their environment. When submerges in water a Siren's curse strikes, their legs melding together and taking the form of any number of sea life. Some take on the form of a fish tail and other may find themselves with cephalopod limbs. Yet when on the land of man they are returned to fully humanoid. While they may have humanoid legs they never have full function with them. A land dwelling Siren will always carry a limp of some sort. This is because one of the legs is mostly nonfunctional as its muscles carry only enough strength to hold its host from falling. While one might think a sea dwelling species would be starved for oxygen when on land it would be incorrect. A Siren is equip with both a pair of lungs and a set of gills on their throat. This allows them to process oxygen in either land or sea. This does not however mean their lungs are particularly strong. Unless they take extended stays on land it is common for them to naturally be short on breath. This is only compounded with their limited movement. A siren forced to run is a pitiful sight indeed. Yet it is this frailty that adds to their allure. Striking a protective nerve in any prey they may be attempting to lure.

tab History: The first Siren was born through a forbidden act of mating between a promiscuous Minyanón and its Shade minion. It was a forced union, the Minyanón using its minion as if it was a disposable toy believing no ill could come from this misuse of authority. After the act the high ranking Fae found they no longer had a use for such a minion now that they had crossed such an encounter off of their list. As they began banishing the abused Shade it let out a verbal curse, binding the two beings together for all eternity though this betrayal. Thinking themselves untouchable by such a lowly spirit they gave it no mind before returning it to the Veil. However over the coming weeks came an unnaturally fast pregnancy. Yet no matter the magics used the creature incubating within the Minyanón would not stop its alarming growth. Not but a month after the union came a disfigured baby from the mothers womb. Its skin akin to that of a lowborn Fae yet it carried features looking more like an Aquatic Teaghlach. The only thing that it had resembling its mother was its pearl like eyes. This could not stand. A low born Fae being birthed from one of the Minyanón? Such a scandal would threaten their social standing. So they dropped the crying babe into the river. The life of such an abomination was of no concern to the Fae. One would expect a child abandoned to the river to perish rather quickly. However the Shade once banished by the mother a month prior lingered on in the mortal plane to guide the child to its fathers origin. The strange slits on the child's next would prove to be sets of gills allowing for it to breath within its submerged prison. The lingering father did everything it could for the child while guiding it towards the sea.

In its last moments among life it beseech the creatures hiding from the world far beneath the sea. Down within the darkest reaches of the earth. Its final act was to impart of blessing of love with its b*****d child. A gentle ethereal kiss to its forehead for protection against fate. The child with no muscle mass whatsoever sunk easily into the waves vanishing within the darkest of waters. Yet it did not cry out. If anything the child was at peace. Answering the Shade's pleading the creatures long forgotten to mortals embraced the child as if it was of their own. They raised the cursed child with forgotten magics. Feeding it the flesh of wandering fish until it was able to feast on its own. Over time the beings would impart knowledge into the child. Knowledge that one might assume such detached creatures wouldn't have been privy of. Such as the truth behind the child's birth. Behind its abandonment. Instilling the child with madness as they spoke their alien tongues. The child grew to be what would be considered a rather striking Fae, their form taking on one not unlike their mother's. Nearing mutuality they allowed for the creature to visit the surface world in a sort of trial. The difference in pressure was something it struggled with for many weeks before it could successfully breath the waters surface with no ill effect. This in thanks to their seaborne Fade blood giving them a unique biology. What the child found was endless waves in all directions. They were adrift at sea practically alone in the world without their Deep guardians. So it sang out into the air, letting its sorrowful loneliness echo into the world around them. So caught up in their woes they nearly didn't catch the approach of a small ship. Aboard was a pair of enraptured fisherman.

This encounter would lay the basis for what the world sees a Siren as. A wicked tempter that leads people to their seabed deaths. For the moment the Siren touched the fisherman's hand a bloodlust took over them, pulling them from the boat into the water. The remaining fisherman could only watch in horror as the water ran red with their friend's blood and gore. Fleeing they took with them the memory. This memory was passed along through taverns. Blowing up in scale the further it traveled before reaching the city of the Minyanón mother. Something deep within the mother's soul told them that this was their offspring. The child thought to be dead. So the mother did as any sensible Minyanón would: she put a bounty on the creatures head. All this bounty served to do was bring more and more men to their death, some being violated before hand like its mother had done to its father. As the years went on more and more reports of these Siren's would grow. It wasn't long before feeling some sort of duty the mother herself stepped out into the sea. What happened has long since been lost to sea. Some Fae stories tell of the Minyanón slaying the Siren. Others of the mother receiving her competence. Am abuse of power leading to the death of hundreds and the birth of a new race to the world. While many now see the story of the Siren but a myth, a tale spun my sailors to feel less guilty about cheating on their spouses while at sea.

The Siren, a carnivorous tempter of fate.

tab Personality Traits:
          • It is common for a Siren to carry an aversion for the sun, wincing in pain at bright lights. This is born from their the lack of natural light piercing its way into the depths of the oceans. This has lead to many land dwelling Siren to become nocturnal.
          • They more often than not carry a deep fear of electricity in both natural and industrial settings. A powered light bulb is no less terrifying than a flash of lightning.
          • These beings are generally categorized as "Two-Faced" luring in people with promises of friendship and peace before stabbing them in the back without a second thought.
          • Over generations since their inception a deep rooted hatred for the Minyanón has taken place. Many Siren point to the original Fae beings as the reason for their ostracized existence. As such it is common for a Siren to be at its cruelest when interacting with such Fae in general.
          • Due to the natural disadvantage to being on land it is not uncommon for a Siren to find itself filled with unease when land locked. A tightening to their chest knowing they will be forced to be away from the Abyss for some time.
          • The sight of blood and gore have little effect on a Siren's mental state. Quiet to the contrary it only serves to to excite or hunger them.
          • Partial or Full nudity is common amongst the land dwelling Siren as clothing is restrictive in nature and can cause issues when shifting between the land and sea.

tab Religion: Cult of the Deep, most Siren's worship the entities that host them far beneath the seas in the abyssal seabed crevasses.

tab Personal Attributes:
          Old Gods' Blessing: A Siren serving the Cult of the Deep honestly finds themselves blessed with great metal fortitude. Thanks to the constant whispering from the God they serve a Siren is more resistant to the attacks of those who worship false Gods. Any character whose faith or lack of faith does not align with that of the Cult will find any Mana based techniques have less of an impact against a Blessed Siren. Taking this PA results in a natural [1/2] rank resistance to spells [Ninjutsu] and spiritual psychical techniques [Taijutsu and Bukijutsu]. In addition Illusory [Genjutsu] techniques will wind them selves [1] rank weaker against them. These effects to not take place if fighting against another blessed by the Cult.
          Suffrage of the Drowned: While often regarded as having the most beautiful of voices. Many of Siren's have learned master this odd voval ability, building off of it in strange ways. Voice what is usually a lovely tone to warp into something akin to naisl on a chalk board. Causing pain to those who get to close to this Siren song. Choosing this PA will result in any sound based techniques, no matter its base, causing an additional E rank damage against the targets psyche. For example a sound based Illusory [Genjutsu] technique will find itself causing physical harm that for some reason does not break the illusion.
          Treasure of the Deep: The Siren's beauty is often said to start with their cursed eyes. Allowing them to warp reality around them to their whim so that their prey might let down all guard. Their eyes adapting to the situation at hand easily. Taking this PA will result in any Eye based Evolutionary Trait to cost but a single [1] point.

tab Rules // Special Notes:
          • A Siren is only able to take on a single PA from the list above, doing so locks the others away from them. No bonus no matter its rarity or prestige will allow for this for them to take on a second.
          • On land a Siren will always have a dominant leg due to the other being practically useless. This can not be overwritten through PA.
          • Siren's are purely carnivorous, their stomachs unable to digest anything properly besides the flesh of others. As such when attempting to consume plant life or artificial goods they become deathly ill as their body rejects the compound. While it is possible to get such a compound through their body it causes them immense pain and discomfort for the day. If a Siren willingly consumes a meal from another it is a sign of trust and respect within their culture.
          • A Siren cannot be born ugly. They will always have attractive features cursing their faces. Thanks to the pact with the Deep. These attractive facial features can come off unnaturally so when gazed upon by other mortals. It can be damaged just as easily as any others but never shall a Siren be born unattractive to the other races.
          • Once chosen the type of aquatic species the Siren chooses as their lower half when within water it cannot be changed.

tab Passive Benefits/Detriments:
          • As mentioned before the limp a land this results in a negative impact to the Siren's physical prowess. They suffer a reduction of [1] to their Agility no matter the circumstance. Their Taijutsu also suffers in the same way finding any technique require use of ones legs a rank weaker.
          • While submerged in water the above is negated and they instead find themselves with a boon of [2] to their agility.
          • These beings are able to freely breath in both water and on land meaning techniques that rely on breathing to ensnare their targets will find themselves all but meaningless unless played up and used against the caster.
          • A Siren's allure finds a natural boon to any Illusory [Genjutsu] magics. Any technique from this branch of magic will find itself naturally more effective against the other races. They gain a [1] rank boost to any Illusory techniques as well as a reduction of [1] rank in mana cost.
          • Due to the their birthing from the Fade any npc creatures of the veil will find themselves with no natural aggression towards a Siren. At worst they will be neutral and uncaring to their presence. However such beings can still be provoked and forced into aggression.
          • A Siren take an additional [1] rank in damage from any Electricity [Raiton] based spells [Ninjutsu], this is only ever overwritten by PA "Old Gods' Blessing."
          • It is said the song of a Siren has oft lead a man of the sea astray, never to return. This rumor came to be thanks to the Siren's naturally blessed voices. A Siren just speaking is like a mental attack on most beings fortitude. Their words ever so sweet no matter the vile vitriol they might be spewing. This is ever present and cannot be simply turned off. A Siren will always be charming to a fault.
          • Naturally these beings have an affinity for Mana much like their forefathers the Fae. It may not be as strong but it is still there. All Siren being with a free [1] point to Mana.
          • While a Siren is plenty able to channel Mana through hand seals to cast their magic, they can instead op to do so vocally. Their very voices bending the will of the world to cast spells as freely as one might through mastery of Mana. The higher rank of spell the longer the song that must be sung. The lowest of ranks requiring short hums to process spell into existence.
          • Being blessed by the water itself Siren's find any Suiton technique to be [.5] ranks stronger when preformed by them, allowing for them to overpower those casting the same rank.
          • Freely able to control any limbs that may form when submerged within water as easily as one might move their own hand.

tab Evolution Points: 04 // 04

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:19 am
★♚★

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:20 am
★WIP★

For Guild Use: Yeah

True Ancestor Spells

Technique Name: The Ties That Bind
Spell Type: True Ancestor and Lesser
Element: Blood
Description: [What it does]

Technique Name: [What will it be called]
Spell Type: True Ancestor and Lesser

Technique Name: Woeful Count
Spell Type: True Ancestor Only
Senses P // S: [Primary, Secondary]
Type: [Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, Instance]
Duration // Upkeep: [How long does it last? How much does it cost to continue the technique past that?]

Technique Name: Reinforce
Type: [Simple, Complex, or Spiritual]
Methodology: [Offensive, Defensive, Grapple]
Frame Required: [What frame is required to use it?]

Technique Name: [What will it be called]
Spell Type: True Ancestor Only

Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]