Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:00 am
Hello!

My name is Pach and about 8 years ago (give or take), I used to play a lot of lions. Because of circumstances (which I won't go into) I left SoA for a long time. Heck, I left Gaia for a long time. But as people grow up a lot in 8 years and circumstances change, I have decided to shake the dust off of a lot of lions and come back to play.

A lot of plots and prides change in that time as well! Also my memory is absolute garbage maxing out at like 4 years of any clarity before I start going 'Well I kinda remember that maybe'. Which is where that thread comes in.

Some people I used to RP with aren't on Gaia anymore. I don't even remember who some of my RP buddies were (and for that, I'm sorry sad ( ).

That said, I have a brief FAQ:

Pach has a lot of wordage

Hey Pach, I owned a baby from one of your breedings and -

It's been 8 years and I left on kind of bad terms. I saved very little. I don't have images from any of my breedings. I'm so sorry. I've been PMed like 6 times over a Wild Dog breeding I can't even recall. I got nothing. sad

We had a pair of SoA plotted to be together/they were together!!

Great! Remind me who it was if you want to pick up! If they moved on because I was gone 5 ever, that's OK too. No hard feelings.

Are you going to re-mate SoA that have missing partners?

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Maybe. If their player looks to have been on in the last year ish, I'm going to wait for them. If it's been like 2 years or more, I may work out some plot with it. It'll take quite some plotting and some characters are a definite no

I think you gave _____ to ______

Great! Let me know so I don't sit here like a ninny with a lion that's been in play without me! I have a post of the lions I *recall* giving away, so there is that.

Why did you leave SoA?

Because I was sticking to my guns over an argument that was spurred on by youthgul rage and Pteradactyl screeching over everything. By several parties. We were all bad. We've *all* talked and forgiven each other over it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:01 am
[Active Characters]

Male

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yua'lopoka Mila
Yi Min

A lord of Tianxia. He oversees the East House. He has like 14 kids. I can't even remember. He loves his family and is active in his viewings of his realm. He has Synesthesia which was passed on to several of his first litter (so..many...daughters) but seemingly none of the second (look at all his handsome sons). Twiddle was seen in 2016-ish and since currently she may come back and there is no IC reason for it, Yua will not take on a new mate currently.

Ai'kunliu

A nanny in the Pridelands. He has 6 or 7 kids (and I'm the worst for not remembering) and enjoys romping with the young ones. As his mate's player posted once in 2016 and before that back in 2015, he may consider taking on a new mate.

Nitesh

A big ol' sweet bear. Has like 4 kids? He's big, but definitely not scary, with a low, gentle voice. He will take care of you.

Nzigu'jasisi

Son of Mpenzi and Warithi. With the disappearance of his siblings and most of their pride, Nzigu's primary concern is taking care of his mother as they look for his lost father (who I don't think will ever be found because I haven't seen Naita in like 30 years).

Nanashi

A victim of the Goddess of Identity, Nanashi doesn't remember who he was or what he was doing. To be honest, I remember getting his boy in customs.......and I don't remember anything else about him. He seeks a new name and a purpose for himself.

Dude

Stubborn and prideful. Dude previously had a mate and several children,
though circumstances forced them all apart. He is on a quest to gather them up. I play Sen, Kanda, and Loch from his lineage.

Loch

Dude's son, he is even more stubborn than his father and the two are prone to fight. He previously kept company with a Cheetah-Leopard hybrid, but due to circumstances they no longer are together. He will butt heads with many people and has some unknown agenda.

Kanda
As fierce and stubborn as both his father and his (half) brother, Loch. Kanda will chew your eyes out if he has to, and has no mercy in his veins. He's almost always halfway to 'ready to fight' mode and has a sensitive trigger.

Soloren

Brightly colored and very charming. Soloren enjoys company of all sorts.
He has a few kids from the Swamplands and travels with one of his daughters (who wishes he'd stop flirting with everything. Dad please).
Less inclined to settle down and more inclined to have a fling here and there.

Hadharani Atadiusi

Born to a member and eventually admitted into the Ela'wadiyi. Hadharani is....well, he hasn't told me yet. I've never played him...and I don't know if he's still considered a member. Send help.

User Image

Suryan

Son of Lakeisha and littermate of Aodhan. Suryan has little tolerance for bullshit and only expects the best of people - though this is dependent on what it is they have to offer. He doesn't expect a nanny to be a fierce and bold warrior, but darn they better be able to keep an eye on babies!

Varda

A soft pink swamp boy!He's so...so open to possibilities. He's very cute, have you seen him? So cute. Probably likes cuddles.

Colorata

One of Martirae's sons that was left in Leboya's care. He doesn't understand still why his mother left him, but is very close to his grandmother and his aunt, Aurora. Is likely still at the Bahari'mtoto.

Dormin
God of Quests

(give or take I'm working out that domain because of a lot of miscommunications back in the day. He was meant to be quests but let's just say a pettiness battle happened. :V)

Lumbering, rumbly, and massive. Dormin is kind and tolerant, but has little patience for those who act out against him. He is a guiding mind and paw, but has no problems guiding you into the mud. Or in one instance, he unintentionally guided a young Swamp lion to their death....and well, now he has a son.

Wander
God of Forgiveness

Twana, a mortal lion from the Swamplands, was trying to save someone. He remembers about that much. Under guidance from the god Dormin, however, it seems things....went astray. And now he is this. He doesn't understand and he really doesn't understand why he's still in the body of a child. He has some stuff to figure out.

Female

Leboya

Leboya has like 18 kids. She had a lot of babies. She loves all of them. She previously settled in with the King of the Bahari'mtoto but as the pride has changed (and Amy hasn't been seen online since 2012), she may still be there...she may have left. She's very motherly and kind. Still has plenty in her to give and will take on a new mate - with the right fit. She is also a seer, though it comes and goes as it pleases.

Aurora

One of Leboya's daughters, born to the once king of the Bahari'mtoto. She is mostly a blank slate at this time. It is a mystery. Is she part of the pride still? Did she wander off into the abyss? Who knows!

Ashling

Ashling is a mother of 5 and is slightly damaged from it. Covered in scars, she is both the daughter of Tanaka, God of Conflict, and mother of children by his rebirth after rearing him as her own. It's confusing, I know. As a seer, she follows a phantom of herself several minutes into the future. There is still a sweet heart at her core, but I don't expect her to take to love easily. Not after Tanaka.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sen and Campi

Another victim of the Goddess of Identity, Sen doesn't remember who she was. Only that she has a bird familiar that calls herself Campi. She also seeks purpose to her life. Sen is full of curiosity and courage, willing to right wrongs done upon the world. Campi is a curious creature, but fierce, usually never needing rescuing - though Sen has had to pry a few victims from angry talons.

Cadenza Mila
Mao Kuan

One of Yua's daughters from his first litter of ALL GIRLS. They were born before the settling of Tianxia. Cadenza enjoys the arts a bit more than the structure of knowledge that her 'house' is meant to. Like her sisters and her father, she has Synesthesia. She is sweet and dainty and would be very inclined to spend her time with someone more....tough. Really.

Lakeisha

While not born of the Firekin, Lake found a place for herself amongst them.
She was born to Nyek's Oasis in one of his flings and fled it into the care of a Firekin rogue who took her as her own. Raised with the ideals of the pride, upon adulthood she joined their ranks and had a litter of cubs. She has not taken a proper mate since and frankly, isn't looking. She would have a fling, however, and can be wooed if someone really wants it.

Aodhan

One of Lakeisha's daughters. Aodhan is powerful and grew up with both of her powerful parents as #goals. She often fought with her siblings as 'training', but does have a healthy relationship with them as an adult.

A mystery

I remember getting her but I don't remember much else. Another Jellyfish.
Can you tell I like Jellyfish yet?

Nashina
Goddess of Identity

Technically an adult, Nashina has lost herself into the body of a child and is very, very confused. Several lions have unintentionally been struck by her powers and been wiped of their sense of self. She is accompanied always by her grown mortal Daughter.

Asteria

Daughter of Nashina, she is able to tread carefully around what the Goddess has done to herself and does her best to maintain her mother's tantrums while she tries to untangle her current state of being. She is soft spoken but carries a very heavy stick (metaphorically)

Self-Couples

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artemis and Namir
Love bugs. Namir is fairly older than Artemis, having fathered a litter with Leboya previously. He clearly likes him some purple girls. They are both in the Mwezi'Johari (as far as I know).

Eilir and Strix

They need to come back to me. I just remember they were together.

Ichabod and Achelous

Son of Ashling and Tanaka....and also grandson of Tanaka from another life. His genetics are confusing and he is confused and I am so very very afraid. He is partially blind due to his seer gift, causing him to see all time in active fast forward, causing him to scratch his eyes out and he's currently under care of Achelous, who is sweet, fierce, and will fight you if she has to.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:03 am
[Active Non-Lions]

Male

Nidhogg

He boof. I don't know what else he does. Sorry.

Rotem

I named this guy before the Pokemon was a thing. He gotta go fast and is v. v. competitive. Nyoom.

Kati

Takes stupid stuff super seriously, pretends he's not secretly made out of 'sucker for all things emotionally based' and loves sappy stories. He doesn't want to admit he likes sappy stories. He's a sap. A big lug of a sap. Has a possessive Maned Wolf familiar named Mettie.

Female

Freya

I have a dog named Freya now so this will be weird. THIS Freya is a flirt and shamelessly loves people...sometimes more than she should. She has like 7 kids? I play Verdandi and Freij.

??????

???????????????????????!!??? I have no idea???

Lenelle

She also boofs. She tells me she is a sweetheart but is also a little jaded. It is a mystery. /shrugs into the sunset/

Funza

HissssssI'maSnakkkkeeeee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:05 am
[Semi-Retired Characters]
These are characters I'm not actively seeking much of anything for and I likely won't offer them to other people's plots. If someone seems ABSOLUTELY DESIRED I could be tempted with the right plot for them. They've simply been repurposed into other characters in other shops and would be weird to bring back here or well...are what they are. I don't mind getting RP with them, however.

Male

Female

Martirae

Fierce and angry. One of Leboya's many daughters, Marty took up the mantle when the loss of Lesedi - spirited across the plains in a night with no warning - broke her mother. She will destroy you and there is no man (or woman) worthy of her as far as she is concerned. She had a single litter of cubs, but Leboya took them under her wing when she joined the Bahari'mtoto at Marty's request to give them stability she couldn't offer them.

Ichtaca

Ichta is a jumpy, easily spooked thing. It stems from a story of how her parents forbidden love caused....some issues when her mother became pregnant with her and her siblings. She's more likely to hide behind someone than anything else.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:07 am
[Fully Retired Characters]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:09 am
[I am 99.9% certain I gave these characters away and just need confirmation]  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:11 am
[Just in case]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:41 am
Ya'll can post for now while I bog thru all these URLs and children and ????????  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:18 pm
IF YOU DON'T MIND SEVERAL RPS I CAN OFFER SOA FOR RP AND THINGS YES but we never had old stuff.

User Image

If Soloren wants to spend time with a pretty young thing who never knew romance nor that flings exist, I offer Seito for that! She'd need to get RPs up, but Seito is one I'mlooking to build up to think someone loves her only to get her pregnant before she finds her brother while mom to cubs and utterly heartbroken. I'm also just fine with him flirting to confuse if heartbreak isn't a thing you'd like to do. c:

User Image
User Image

For Nashina I have two SoA, and no breeding intent.

Primitus is happy to look after a god-cub, even if she's not his own by birth. He's a loving dad sort whom helps lead the demon pride -- but his demon is also a giant loving dad so she'd be cared for, supported, and loved -- and if any of your other SoA want an adopted dad or a fling, Primitus is happy to assist that field!... He just loves to love. XD

Vesta I'm wondering if Nashina would accidently remove her identity. She grew up attached at the hip to a twin, and she's since vanished (player disappeared) and I'd love to play her becoming a better rounded character, but, her current identity leans on her sister. It would really OOCly help her and end in finding a sense of identity and companions all their owqn. ;u;

I ALSO HAVE MORE SOA? SO UH ASK ME ANYTHING. Most need RP, 1-2 don't need much RP to fling, ETC. But ye.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:49 pm
NovaCracker

Soloren - He wouldn't purposely break her heart, but he'd...he'd definitely be OK for a fling as needed. He is a pretty boy and will make her beautiful children for sure. XDD

Nashina - Asteria mostly takes care of that, but I'm not above her being like 'Please just..hold onto... this....please' for a bit so she can take a proper nap. And I have 0 problem with a full or partial identity wipe for your lady as needed as well! That's what she's here for! biggrin /Goddess of 'I need to move on with my RPs' Deus Ex Machina!  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:28 pm
demon_pachabel
NovaCracker

Soloren - He wouldn't purposely break her heart, but he'd...he'd definitely be OK for a fling as needed. He is a pretty boy and will make her beautiful children for sure. XDD

Nashina - Asteria mostly takes care of that, but I'm not above her being like 'Please just..hold onto... this....please' for a bit so she can take a proper nap. And I have 0 problem with a full or partial identity wipe for your lady as needed as well! That's what she's here for! biggrin /Goddess of 'I need to move on with my RPs' Deus Ex Machina!

I'm all for accidents as opposed to porpuseful! She just... Needs to get RPs... XD

And I'm OK with Babysitter Prim!

Mmm Deus ex. You want to do any starts or I?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:19 am
I'm good either way! smile  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:45 am
so many things idk where to start. oo I WILL GO WITH THESE FOR NOW.

I have Hadharani's sister Ama, as well as three of her smol army of children, if you want family RP! All in Mantis, not sure if that's where he ended up??

And if he might be looking for love, I have Itsehi over in Bird? Who can be a bit snobby at least internally about being older-blood Ela (half, anyway), but is secretly self-conscious about being bright green. XD

I also have Varda's sister Apanthi, who's on an endless, depressingly futile quest to find all her kids and is pretty much just made of sadness at this point.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:16 am
Meepfur
so many things idk where to start. oo I WILL GO WITH THESE FOR NOW.

I have Hadharani's sister Ama, as well as three of her smol army of children, if you want family RP! All in Mantis, not sure if that's where he ended up??

And if he might be looking for love, I have Itsehi over in Bird? Who can be a bit snobby at least internally about being older-blood Ela (half, anyway), but is secretly self-conscious about being bright green. XD

I also have Varda's sister Apanthi, who's on an endless, depressingly futile quest to find all her kids and is pretty much just made of sadness at this point.

demon_pachabel

Hadharani ended up in the Bird Clan! /makes Snow White bird singing noises/

IDK where he is about romance at all yet, but he'd enjoy seeing his sister and is always happy to say hello biggrin

and Varda will do his best to bring his sister *some* cheer at least <3  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:00 am
demon_pachabel
Hadharani ended up in the Bird Clan! /makes Snow White bird singing noises/

IDK where he is about romance at all yet, but he'd enjoy seeing his sister and is always happy to say hello biggrin

and Varda will do his best to bring his sister *some* cheer at least <3

birb lions~
I believe the most recent Festival just wrapped up, so we could set one taking place then for them to catch up! (Reasonable to assume that they've probably said hi to each other at most previous Festivals? XD) I also have other lions in Bird aside from Itsehi, if you want in-clan stuff for him, an ex-swampie dude and also a former swampie Queen.

Is Varda hanging around anywhere in particular, or just nebulously in rogue lands?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff