Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
broke up w/ HS gf of 6 years. Jus need some1 to talk to

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adorkablee xD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:23 am
Not really looking for anything. Just a good friend to chat up with. If it leads somewhere then it does but I have no expectations. I've been told on here that I am a really nice and fun person to talk to. Been here since 08 and have always had a bunch of friends to talk to every day. I quit like years ago and so did they.
We can PM/comments or even text as I did with some old friends on here.

A little about me. I'm CJ. 20 year olds who was born in the Philippines and raised here most of my life. I reside in the sunshine state of Florida (The state of notoriously bad drivers). Most of my hobbies are on the water (fortunately FL has good boat drivers tho); swimming, scuba diving or just going out on a boat ride to sightsee

I don't really have a preference to any one type of woman so don't worry (just don't be like 12 lol). I'm a good listener and loves to listen to people's problems. I was given this name by a really good female friend on here b/c of the way I talk to people. I don't have a set way of talking (Monotone/casual manly replies) and can REALLY talk to someone without worrying about masculinity or some bs like that. Some called it fun.. some called it a little feminine but idgaf. I like chatting up and going from topic to topic to random topics. I'm not the type of person to get offended so I can talk about anything and crack jokes back n forth.

My profile is public and I have a picture if that really matters to you. If you've read this far then it is appreciate and hopefully we can be friends 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:03 am
Adorkablee xD
Not really looking for anything. Just a good friend to chat up with. If it leads somewhere then it does but I have no expectations. I've been told on here that I am a really nice and fun person to talk to. Been here since 08 and have always had a bunch of friends to talk to every day. I quit like years ago and so did they.

A little about me. I'm CJ. 20 year olds who was born in the Philippines and raised here most of my life. I reside in the sunshine state of Florida (The state of notoriously bad drivers). Most of my hobbies are on the water (fortunately FL has good boat drivers tho); swimming, scuba diving or just going out on a boat ride to sightsee

I don't really have a preference to any one type of woman so don't worry (just don't be like 12 lol). I'm a good listener and loves to listen to people's problems. I was given this name by a really good female friend on here b/c of the way I talk to people. I don't have a set way of talking (Monotone/casual manly replies) and can REALLY talk to someone without worrying about masculinity or some bs like that. Some called it fun.. some called it a little feminine but idgaf. I like chatting up and going from topic to topic to random topics. I'm not the type of person to get offended so I can talk about anything and crack jokes back n forth.

My profile is public and I have a picture if that really matters to you. If you've read this far then it is appreciate and hopefully we can be friends 3nodding biggrin

im not really looking for anything either but if u need to talk you can hit me up xD  

ChasingxGhosts

Wheezing Waffles

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:06 pm
im sure your going to be ok but if u want to chat mate feel free to pm me  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:30 pm
I currently live in Florida too if you're looking for new friends. I live in Brevard County next to the space center.  

The Retro Weeb

Lonely Phantom

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:26 pm
Adorkablee xD

so sorry about what happened , hope to chat with ya soon  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff