Biki Does Plots. Hit me up.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello everyone, so I am really bad at keeping track of things over DM on Discord; and prefer to organise things in threads.
So very quick hello, I am Biki, please plot with my lions.

-cert here eventually-

Name: Nyarai (Means: Be Humble)
Colourist: Meep
Parents: ??? x ???
Pride: N'ezi-ozu
Family: Aghugho

Mate: None.
Children: None.

Personality: Supportive, Loyal, Enthusiastic, Hard Working, Observant, Humble, Reluctant to Change Shy, Often Represses Feelings, Sensitive.

Plots I would love:

Friends: Nyarai has been in the Pride all of her life, she needs to be close to at least a few Lions in it!
Brother: She was one of a set of siblings, I would like to plot relationships between them.
Meta Stuff: IDK what is happening but I want to be involved if I can.
Mate?: I would consider offers, it all depends on how they click in RP.

RP Colour: #bb9168
RP List: 1. Grumpy Cloud Grumping 2. Sunset Walks 3. Morning Mumbles 4. Rain, Rain, Go Away 5. Dropping By

-cert here eventually-

Name: Iver (Means: Bowman)
Colourist: Meep
Parents: ??? x ???
Pride: Rogue

Mate: None.
Children: None.

Personality: Strategically Minded, Self Confident, Independent, Decisive, Open-Minded, Arrogant, Overly Analytical, Loathes Structure, Clueless in Romance.

Plots I would Love: Closed for now, working on things.

RP Colour:
RP List:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:07 am
Feel free to post!  

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:23 am
Yo, I have Nyarai's bro (he's named Kwhezi). We need rp. 3nodding

Z o m b i k ii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:27 am
SSBrosB

Yeeeeeees, please! I pretty much left her history blank, so I do not know what you want to do about their Ma and Pa, but I would love to RP the siblings! <3 Kwhezi is such a handsome lion!

So, hunting trip maybe?

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:30 am
Z o m b i k ii
Sounds good to me! You want to start it or should I?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:35 am
SSBrosB

I have two RPs to start, so if you want to start one I will get to it when I have done them! <3 And tag tonight!  

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:44 am
Z o m b i k ii
all right! Will do then!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 am
Z o m b i k ii

I'd love to get some rp/plots for my Nezi boy, Kione. I'm still kind of nailing down his personality, but I'm thinking of making him cynical, sarcastic and kind of jaded. I'm also planning on him being weak, maybe even having some sort of illness (though I'm on the fence about that part, since I don't want to associate that with the disease that swept through the pride). So he'll be against doing anything really physical, but his pride could easily get the better of him. : P  

MangoMeow

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:01 am
MangoMeow

He is a handsome boy! I would love to RP with him, would you be okay with starting us something? <3 I am working on my tag list now! ~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:12 am
Z o m b i k ii

Sure~ I'm actually working on starting some rps too, so I can add this to that list. 3nodding  

MangoMeow

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:25 pm
Z o m b i k ii

My Nezi girl. I'm still getting a feel for her in my head, so I don't know how nice or not she may be. Perhaps leaning towards someone that won't be afraid to call someone out on their s**t. Whether tact will be involved or not, who knows. xD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:38 am
Schicksalswende

She is so lovely! ; u ; I would love to RP with her! If you start something up for us I will tag back as soon as I can. Also sorry for not replying to this yesterday, I got lost in RP posts and thought I had >____> apparently not.  

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:27 pm
Z o m b i k ii

Thank you ~! I'm not the best at starting RP's, but I'll see what I can muster up. xD

Ah, it's alright. The brain likes to fool itself. I do it all the time, so don't feel too bad about it. You realized a lot sooner than I would've!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:14 pm
Ebere has a small role in the meta, he's courting Naani smile

Maybe he could come across Nyarai when he's in the process of picking out a gift for his love...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces