Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands
[LOG] I have something for you (Chione x Muraco)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:30 pm
It seemed like forever and a day since he had seen Chione. The young male was hoping to locate her before she stepped on him again. Though he had been making sure he wasn't laying out in the snow like usual, not that it was a common thing for him to do anyway. He had recently grown into his mane and was quite proud of it, mainly because it gave him a little more color even though not by much.

More of an off white. Blinking his different colored eyes he figured he'd attempt his tracking skills and see if he could find her. Perhaps he'd bring her something. There were flowers that still grew around here, despite the snow so he was hoping he might be able to find at least one or two of them. Though he'd only pick one, didn't want to kill the entire plant. Finally he spotted some of the Camellia's and picked one of them.

They were the only flower he had seen that could survive the cold. They were interesting to him. Sorta like her. With that he set off to go find her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:32 pm
It might have been forever and a day to Muraco since they had last met but to Chione it had felt like she had seen him yesterday. As often the case time slipped by her once she was out in the woods exploring, the days mingling together into a blurry mess, only her trusted companion B'un grounding her back to reality.

Still, that didn't mean that she didn't miss him any less! Muraco had brought a light into her life that she hadn't experienced before, often she found herself yearning to go back to the main pride's grounds just to try and steal a moment of his time. She couldn't quite place what exactly made him so different compared to the others of the pride, but that's what intrigued her the most! He might have blended into the world around him, but to her he was truly one special snowflake.

As it were Chione currently sat in front of the pile of random bits and trinkets from the forest that she had collected in her exploring this week. Humming softly to herself she picked up a sizable pelt of a small fox examining it with a thoughtful look. "B'un do you think that this would suit him? It is kind of close to his mane....but it could help him stand out, and with the added bonus of keeping him warm!" She inquired cheerfully, her bright eyes flickering down to her green companion.
With a heavy sigh B'un set down the piece of raw meat that he had been trying to literally wave in Chione's face. Clearly he was getting no where with his nagging reminders, he would just have to try and remind her to actually take care of her body later. "You are covered in fur, Chi. I don't think that you or him need any more if I'm to be quite honest." He remarked with a roll of his eyes.

"I suppose, yeah. A few more layers of fur couldn't ever hurt though right?"

Giving a loose shrug in response B'un's eyes trailed off, clearly bored of this conversation already. His ears perked at the sight of movement in the horizon. With a wiggle of his nose he cautiously hopped forward, his head tilting upwards so he could sniff the air. "Huh," He began as he set his front paws on his hips. "Well speak of the devil and he shall arrive."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:33 pm
It hadn't taken him as long as he would have thought to find her and her companion but it had taken some time none the less. Still, a smile spread across his lips as she came into view and he grew closer to her. Why was he so excited and nervous about seeing her again? They were friends, why was he feeling this way instead?

He was rather confused by the whole thing but wasn't going to dwell on it too much, he was afraid he'd over think it and ruin things. Setting down the flower he spoke, "Chione! It's nice to see you again." His voice was a little shakey but otherwise everything else seemed fine. What was wrong with him today?

Maybe he was coming down with a bug.

"How are you?" It really hadn't been that long since he had last seen her but it felt like it. Flicking his tail behind him he looked over towards her companion. "I'm Muraco, what is your name?" He looked at her companion and then picked up the plant he had been carrying and set it down closer to the Chione. "This is for you." He gave her a sheepish grin.

Zuri had been following behind Muraco and looked up at him with a wriggle of her nose, her ears standing erect as she peered at the lioness and her companion. "I'm Zuri." She said keeping close to his side. She didn't know either of them and until she knew it was safe, despite the so far friendly encounter, she would stick close to his side. "You should have heard him going on about that plant, I swear he looked forever until he finally found one." She said with a light laugh. It was fun to poke at him a little bit, especially when he was being so darn fussy.  
[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games