Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven
[PRP] A Friendly Disposition (Suramuni and Somo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:18 pm
Suramuni hummed cheerfully to himself as he ambled along. The large male was constantly in a state of bemused cheer. Rarely inspired to anger, and even worse seriousness, he was well liked among the other gods and goddesses. There was almost nothing that Muni liked better than spending his time in deep contemplation and thought. The only think he liked better was hearing himself speak about such deep contemplation and thought. After all, he was the God of Philosophy. It was his job to philosophize.

Today however, he had particular aspirations. He was out to find a lady. Suramuni certainly wasn't immune to the charms of the fairer sex. Indeed, he thought of himself as a deep admirer of females. However, he'd recently begun to feel that something was missing in his life.

So, he was out to flirt.

Now he just needed to find someone to flirt with.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:58 pm
Sherpuff

Somo was a mature goddess. She had been around for a little while, and had grown comfortable with herself and those around her. The rose colored goddess was one of the few who did not really venture down into the realm of mortals, if only because she was just content where she was. There were a few friends here that she cherished, and hearing mortal stories were just enough to sate her curiousities about the land so very far down below her now. She was a friend to many, but there were few she could truly call her companions.

Gods were usually... very interesting. Some were better handled in small doses, and even Somo with her vast patience and kindness could only handle so much for so long. She was alone now by a small pool of water that had miraculously managed to gather at the top of the mountain. The cold terrain didn't bother her, though it truly did not seem to bother any of them. Looking up from the pool, she recognized another god.

Ah, she couldn't quite remember who it was, but she did not posess any bad memory of him within her long history of memories. "Good day," she greeted the male warmly, a pleasant, open expression on her face. "I hope it is treating you well - would you like to join me?" Somo was kind to a fault, but in most situations her kindness was a blessing to others.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:04 am
Krysin

A vision of loveliness! Suramuni didn't quite recognize the goddess that appeared before him, but he was about to change that. The affable male returned the warm smile and cheerfully approached before settling a polite distance away.

"Well, hello there!" he said with enthusiasm. "It has been fair so far, but is certainly getting better! I would be delighted to join you!"

Muni marveled that he hadn't seen this goddess before, at least in such a personable manner. She was very striking and her cheerful demeanor certainly matched his own.

"I am Suramuni," he said, reclining his head in a courteous bow. "May I ask your name?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:36 pm
Ah, that was his name. She had forgotten it over time, though she did have a vague recollection of the god himself. He was not a god she had ever truly associated with before, but that hardly meant she didn't want to. The goddess' expression was sweet and kind - she was an open book of sorts. It was easy to know where one stood with Somo, and she had yet to run into any creature that earned her outright disapproval.

"I go by Somo," she answered with a pleasant little smile. "Friendship," she offered up as her domain. It was hard to tell with some of the gods what domain they resided over. For Somo's appearance, she could have been the goddess of butterflies or fairies. Really, she wasn't that far off from those domains. She found both butterflies and fairies to be very friendly!

"What domain do you rule over? My apologies, but it is quite difficult to tell, and I can't recall if I heard it from you or someone else before." She was genuinely curious about the male, and she loved engaging in conversations with others. Life was too long to spend it alone.

Sherpuff

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:40 pm
Krysin

It was almost difficult to remain focused when speaking to the goddess. She radiated such warmth and friendliness. And when she offered up her domain, Muni realized that was very much the point. What an appropriate domain! Perfect for such a friendly and obviously kind goddess.

Anxious to try and win her approval, Muni hastened to answer her.

"Friendship! How marvelous! A very appropriate domain for you, it would seem. I have rarely met another deity who was so instantly friendly," he said with a smile.

"Forgive me," he said, somewhat ruefully, "My domain is Philosophy and I am afraid that I have a tendency to wax eloquent, and sometimes not so eloquent. I tend to ramble on as it were, especially when the conversation is so enjoyable."

And indeed, the conversation was good so far. Muni wanted it to continue for as long as he could. Somo's domain could have been anything other than friendship, and he still would have wanted to befriend her.

"I have to say that I cannot recall every properly meeting you before," he said, and stretched elegantly up into a very courteous and proper bow. He grinned before seating himself again. "And that is a shame. Do you know many of the other deities? I find that I don't interact with as many as I used to. Many seem to enjoy spending time in the mortal lands."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:56 am
Sherpuff

"I do not see the point of being unkind," Somo answered softly. She was a soft, sweet soul, who would rather approach every situation with a warm smile and a heart full of hope that things would turn out for the best. The soft pink goddess could not imagine trudging through life with a perpetual frown upon one's face. If one's point of view was so negative that they could not greet another with kindness, then surely the world around them would become just as negative.

Somo was a beacon of light, and nothing could change her. "There are a few of us that are not so... open with one another. But I've learned to let them be." She could not change the entire world if the world did not wish to be changed. Somo left the dark, brooding types to themselves. If they wanted to meet her with kindness, then they were more than welcome to.

"You are fine!" Somo reassured Suramuni with a gentle, amused laugh. "I would rather you ramble on than say nothing at all. Conversation would become terribly one-sided at that point." She smiled as the god bowed to her. It was an entirely unnecessary act, but it was certainly charming.

She leaned back, thinking of the other deities she had encountered in her long lifetime. "I know a few, but quite a number of them are down in the mortal realm now. I have never been there myself, but there must be quite the allure to draw so many of us away from our home. Even poor Sitiri has been drawn down there, and she never liked having attention drawn to herself." She paused, realizing that perhaps Suramuni had not met the goddess she spoke of now. "Her domain in Anonymity. She embodies it quite well."

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces