Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:52 am
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:53 am
User Image

________Personal Identification
Name: Sundance
Nicknames: Sunny, Sun-Child, The Orange Flame that dances on the graves of his foes, Mr. Beats, Mix Master 3,000, Febreze Febreze the name so nice you say it again, Frunky Fresh, Check it out now, Russian Dressing, A Turkey Sandwich right before bed, World's Greatest Lover.
Birthday: February 14th
Race: Wraith
Physical Description:

Completely naked but covered in an orange and white fur. Carries a teddy bear at his waist and is never seen without his sunglasses. EVER.

Height: 6' 0ft
Weight: 165lbs

Fears:
 • Commitment
 • Loss of freedom
 • Closed spaces

Personality:

|| Quirky || Curious || Creative || Idealistic ||

Probably one of the most open-minded personalities, Sundance constantly seeks to bring an experimental and explorative attitude to his life and work. Enticed by new ideas, cultures, and possibilities, he frequently enjoys traveling and is reluctant to stay in one place too long. Almost like a machine, his mind is constantly noticing patterns, making associations, and generating new ideas. The biggest outlet that he has found for this energy is, as I'm sure you can guess, his love for all things musical.

This by no means music and singing are his only interest however, and Sundance is always seeking new and interesting enrichment. Because Sundance's interests and curiosities are manifold, it can sometimes be difficult for him find it difficult to pin down exactly who he is and what they should do with next. He wants to experience it all in one extravagant explosion so to speak. This doesn't just stop at hobbies either, but committing to a single relationship, as he believes it threatens his ability to operate in a free and open-ended fashion. Indeed, if Sunny had it his way, he would get paid to learn and explore rather than disingenuously commit to a single career.

Other than this generally speaking, Sunny is just your basic extravert. Quick to act, not self-conscious, and displays a greater confidence for navigating social territories than most people would ever even dream. For him, Sundance almost thrives on the want to make a connection with others, even if it's a negative one.

What Did I Believe In...:

"It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive!"

History:

Chapter One: Smack That

Well you're probably wondering how what kinda of weird monkey-human hybrid I am huh? Well that's the easiest to answer, my mother was a monkey and my father smelled of whiskey. Ha! No, I'm just messing around with you. I was actually born as a regular old human in the cozy little lump of sand known as Sunagakure. This is where I spent my childhood with my younger brother though I'll be honest I don't really remember much of it. Probably on a count of all the times I landed on my head! Me and my brother were pretty rough with each other. Though I might not be able to remember much I do recall that this was around the time Suna was experiencing a influx of new people pretty much every single day as they came to live in the village. That I remember vividly cause of all those B-E-A-U-TI-FUL girls pouring in like water from places I had never even heard of. OH MAN were those the times to a young man let me tell you. Eventually as the years passed on me and my brother were pressed into the ranks the Sunagakure shinobi, not so much as physically forced by financially forced ya know? Being a ninja paid pretty well at the time. We got far into the ranks too, made it all the way to Jounin and life was good riding around on that high.

Then s**t hit the fan. Not even normal s**t either, more like that nasty diarrhea kind that you get when you eat that one restaurant on the corner that you decided to trust last night because your friend told you it was the best. I was assigned by the Kage as part of a specially picked group of forces who's mission was to invade the land of Konohagakure. The only problem was on the last day I was supposed to head out with the rest of the forces, I was reassigned. I have no clue clue why to this day, maybe it was my brothers idea considering he always did like stealing all the goods away from me. Sibling rivalry am I right? Well he ended up taking my place and it turned out to be the worst mistake of my life, I should have fought the decision more but.. Anyway we lost contact with the assault force for twelve days. Twelve of the most agonizing days on my life, all only to find out that our forces along with the others villages groups were completely decimated. Not a single survivor. Needless to say I fell into a depression after that. Did everything from A to Z to fill the void, every vice you could possibly think of I did it. Anyways to cut the sob story short I ended up on the doorstep the Monkey King, Enma. Figured if there was anyway for me pull my sorry a** together it would be to become a sage. Their supposed to see the world how it really is right? See all the lines. Be at peace.

Ever wonder what the failed product of a sage is? You're looking at one. Only reason I'm not some stone statue that's decorated somebody's yard right now is because my teachers were able to beat it out of me in time. Even still absorbing that much uncontrolled sage chakra has pretty rough lasting effects, thus I am the monkey man! Still spent a lot of time with the sages afterwards and ended finding my peace even if I didn't become a sage. After that I ended up getting an urgent summons from my old village, the plague started getting wayy worse and they needed my help with some stuff. So I made my way all the way back home a new man and helped them out serving as a Konin until the plague hit me. Which was pretty ******** up now that I really think of that. I thought being older than 16 made me immune but I got got just the same. Now I'm here, a young hot blooded bull again ready to tear right through this world!

Chapter Two: Death of the Worlds Best Looking Hero

Hesrialdo, my best friend and one time lover in that dirty porta potty killed me. No really that's it! We share a beautiful candle light dinner, sauteed steak, smooth red carpet, my beautiful voice to serenade him, I pulled out the works for that guy! Our time together might have been short but for goodness sake, the man ravished me for open hole full of s**t and then he goes and tries out my heart! LITERALLY. Well I am DAMN hard to keep down my friend. S'why I came back as a ghost of lovers past, future, and present I figure. And you better believe that if I can't get laid I am going to do my best to get others boned. Also, I guess it's not ALL bad. I guess when you're a spirit you get a deeper connection to the earth or whatever cause after fooling around with it for a little bit I found out I could force it to grow by expending mana. So that's cool, I wonder if I can alter anything about people and stuff?

Themes: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ 8 ]

Personal Attributes:

Sensual (healing) Feeling: While in a benign possession (host allows his body in) Sunny is able to insta-korabo his and his hosts attacks together without any prior training.

Fusion Dance: While in an allowed possession Sunny may either give them effects of any evo's (and their ability's) he has, or access his own list of notmal spells and abilities for themselves. In this way it is also possible to use evo's that he wouldn't normally be able to use due to his lack of a body. If an evo is accessed this way then it cannot also be used by Sundance. If a spell or ability that is given cannot be used by the host naturally then it instead uses his elements and mana to cast through the body of the host. (I.e. they cast the spell themselves with Sundance's mana). If an effect would grant a benefit based experience then it operates based off of Sundance's experience and not the hosts.

Search your feelings young one: Even in death Sunny hasn't stopped being a pest. While possessing an individual he can access any of their thoughts, memories, or emotions even if it is unwanted.

I'm outta names, sue me: Sun-child gains 3 evo points to jam out on.

________Capabilities

Experience Rank: D

Experience: 1,635

Classes:
      Skald of Song (Singing casting type)

Disciplines:
      Bard (Dissonance)

Archetype: Sage
Stats:
      Power: [ 1 ]
      Agility: [ 1 ]
      Intelligence: [ 4 ]
      Mana: [ 10 ]

Stamina Pool: [ 0 ]
Mana Pool: [ 415 ]
      Materialization: Colorful music notes
      Elements:
      tab Suiton
      tab Doton

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's):
Woodborn
Growthborn
Nature Kissed

Skills ► [ 10 // 10 ]
      Survival [ 5 ]
      Gathering [ 5 ]

Racial Abilities:

• Wraiths are born when a character dies with one hundred [100] Spiritual Corruption, and as such begins with the same number. If this number is reduced by any means the Wraith becomes more and more physical, until zero [0] is reached and they are effectively "mortal" again. Once this number is reached if a Skald performs a Reunification ritual the Wraith is made their original race again. If left unaffected by external sources the Wraith will regenerate fifteen [15] Corruption every two [2] posts.

• Wraiths survive on mana alone, their essence made up of it while on Primoria. As such, as long as Wraiths have five [5] mana they are able to maintain their presence on the living plane. However, if they drop to zero [0] they are shunted onto the Younger Plane, where their mana must reach at least one hundred [100] before they can return to the world of the living.

• Wraiths do not have Stamina by default, and are thus able to invest all stamina into their Mana pools. This changes only during Manifestation, which is covered below after Possession.

• Wraiths may use a unique talent called Possession, an X - ranked spell that the Wraith uses to take over the body of another creature to "ride". If this being has sentience, meaning it can think on some level past base animal instinct, they feel something pressing in on them from all sides, their vision darkening. If Release is cast to break this effect the Possession fails. However, there is no limit to how often the Wraith can cast possession, outside of the expenditure of Mana to accomplish the spell. At no time can Stamina be used to cast this spell. If there is no sentience, or the body is dead, the Possession automatically succeeds with even E - ranked expenditure. Once Possession takes place the Wraith has complete control, and if there is no sentience they pay no upkeep to maintain it. However, if sentience exists an upkeep cost is paid of one [1] rank lower than the Experience Rank of the host per post of control, unless the host is willing to accept and not fight the possession. During this time, the Wraith is able to access all spells they themselves know, train and learn spells, etc, and is able to link their Mana to the host's mana pool, using it up in place of their own (if they desire). Furthermore, if the Host is sentient and allows the possession then the Wraith gains access to all of their memories and skills to stack on top of their own fur the duration of the possession. Dead hosts do not grant these benefits, though the Wraith gains access to any previous Stamina pools the body once had.

• Manifestation is a powerful spell that only a Wraith possesses. It costs no mana in an of itself to activate, but allows the Wraith to become completely physical in Primoria. At this time they must select how much of their Mana becomes Stamina to anchor the Manifestation. Once this Stamina runs out the body disintegrates, becoming a "ghost" once more. Every post that they remain Manifested costs five [5] Stamina.
       • Wraiths, unless within a host, require no eating, sleeping, or breathing. This is due to them having no bodies and live solely on Mana alone.

• As ghosts, Wraiths cannot die easily. While they are affected by any ward that holds back a Shard, a Wraith can only be killed while within the Land of the Dead. Once there they are considered "mortal", and thus can be slain by inhabitants of that world, or by those who have gained the ability to murder Shards, Sprites, or Fades.

• Wraiths, while in their ghost forms, cannot phase through materials thicker than three [3] inches. Anything thicker blocks their movement, and anything enriched with Mana in any amount cannot be passed through at all.

• Wraiths gain +2 Mana.

Proficiencies ► [ 02 // 02 ]
      Unarmed Combat
      → Offensive
      → Grappling

________Possessions
Ghost Teddy bear
Ghost microphone
Spectral black shades

Holiday Rewards

•.5 increase to strength of woodborn stuff (Christmas 2019)
• 1 PA (Christmas 2019)

Mission Rewards

Sage

• [ .5 ] rank increase to spiritual strength
• [ 2 ] additional Spell slots
• [ 2 ] additional Spell slots
• [ 15 ] Mana increase to max pool

Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 // 11
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 02
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 00
      Skald: 00 // 07
      Talent/Spell: 00 // 06

________Library

Woodborn:
      Wood Manipulation | Rank X
      Smothering Binding | Rank C

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:54 am
User Image

Name: Aric Olfsson
Race: Stragari ( Myrothimir )
Physical Description: Standing at eight foot tall and three hundred pounds, Aric is a powerfully built man. A driving force that was a product of the hash lands of his birth.

Fears:

• Losing his mind to that of the beast.

• Opening up on a romantic level is a source of great fear him. If someone were to ever see the side he struggles with so, and then reject him because of it, he would be destroyed beyond repair.

• Not exactly a fear but an expansion of his earlier social struggle. Because of his upbringing Aric struggles even more so when dealing with women. Never having been around many for most of his life has lead to a sort of shy little boy personality when dealing with them. Especially if he finds them attractive.

• Blackscale. A disease that affects a few individuals from his clan. The steel that is produced from the their bodies may sometimes grow out of control. Consuming their entire bodies as motionless black statues. A secret fear of Aric is that he may develop this at some point.

• Lingering fear of the perception of his race. Hides his true nature from the shame of before the plague took him.

Personality:

| Respectful | Constantly holding himself to his own standards, Aric always strives to grant a measure of respect to everyone he meets.

| Courageous | Full of a courage that boarders on the wild and rash, Aric faces any challenge set before him with a excitement that is often times enough to draw him out of his introspection. During a battle there is no greater time when he feels so alive.

| Honorable | Aric always does he best to hold himself to a higher standard than others commonly associated with his race. It is a sense of great pride in him that he continually seeks to controll his emotions and to always remain trustworthy.

| Compassionate | While he would never admit it Aric has a soft heart and is a closeted romantic. Really he yearns for someone special that he might yet be able to form a deep enough connection to so that he can reveal this fact. Until then it remains hidden away. Oh, and he likes to cuddle. Big spoon little spoon it doesn't matter to him.

| Loyal | Almost to a fault Aric will defend someone who has earned his trust with his life. Even when they perhaps don't deserve it.

| Violent | Not all traits of the dragon can be considered boons. For his entire life, and to his greatest shame, Aric struggles with the aggression in his heart. To him, giving into this beastial is a sign of weakness and is the exact opposite to everything he wishes to achieve in himself.

| Withdrawn | As with all Myrothimir, Aric is a quiet and reflective soul. He says clearly what is on his mind regardless of how blunt it sounds.

History:

Era of Attention:

Born in the struggling homelands of his Stragari heritage, Aric began his life in a small clan of Myrothimir. Specifically a small subset of Myrothimir known as the Drangonmaw Clan. As the name would suggest those born to it name their patron deity after the dragon, some tales even go back to the clan's founding, saying that it was the these great beasts that the clan formed a pact with as opposed to the nameless demons that other Myrothimir drew their strength from. Though whether these tales hold any merit beyond what vain attempts at glory grabbing the elders cooked up is a mystery. Were their characters anything to measure this by, one would assume that the Dragonmaw picked a demon all the same as most of the clan lean torwards violent tendencies.

But that is a question for the philosophers, here is the story of one little boy named Aric, Son of Olaf. Aric's mother had died in childbirth which left him in the sole care of his father. Not that he was a bad parent by any means, but due to the nature of social women in the clan, this left Aric surrounded by men for almost all of his life. Without the softness of a mother's grace Aric's already poor social skills were stunted even more than one might expect from a Myrothimir.

During his teens Aric grew up as most other in the clan did. Everyday he would go into town for the telling their history so none might ever forget the threat that they still face. Then during midday, each child would go off to the study under the apprenticeship that best suited their skills. For Aric this was metal work for, as like his father, he possessed a greater natural talent for manipulating his steel scales than others. As a result his time was driven solely to the forge until he came home at the end of the day to rest.

During the time of his early adulthood Aric was excepted, as with all young ones, to learn the martial talents. Those of the Dragonmaw are required by law to all be soldiers capable enough of defending their homeland from the encroaching threat of the Vortex. Many of these hunts were things as simple as going out to bring back great beasts or going to war with other clans, but Aric felt the crave for something more. He recognized the threat for what it was and what it will grow to be if they do not come up with the power to defeat it. It is for this reason that Aric left to the only place that felt he could attain this power, the shinobi lands from across the sea.

Thus began Aric's left life in the land of lightning. It was a hard existence, facing the lingering hatred that his people had caused over a generation ago, the man went into hiding. Shaving down his horns and taking to wearing armor that hides his scales, Aric almost completely reinvented himself in his determination to his quest. Ironically, in spite of these sacrifices, fate had judged him unworthy and struck him down with the plague of the past. Now awake in the future, the Dragonkin seeks to rebuild what he lost and finish his long journey.

Personal Attributes:
      • Demonic Visage: Myrothimir already have the bone-like (Metal in the case of Aric) structures mentioned in their entry, but some have more demonic appearances than others. Taking this Personal Attribute causes your nails to become as hard as granite, gaining the ability to be used as weapons that inherently do D - ranked damage without any Stamina input, and cannot be broken. Uses Unarmed proficiency for combat. Furthermore, gain a natural C - ranked Defense bonus with a Scale of 3. Requires three [3] full rest periods to restore.

• Hardened Survivor: To be Stragari is to be a survivor of the harshest and most hostile lands in the known world. Bitter cold and terrible heat alike matter little to them, for they've lived through extremes of both as a matter of course. As such, when referencing natural hazards from temperature and natural exposure in hot or cold temperatures the number of posts of exposure required for each step of the Hazard is doubled, taking significantly longer to impact them.

• Draconian Lineage: Aric gains 3 additional evo points.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: D ( 4,500 )
Earned Narrative:

Classes:
      • Titan

Disciplines:
      • Maelstrom ( Body Enhancement: Fire )

Casting Methods:
      Aric's substitute or "casting method" for his spells are the subtle movements in his eyes.

________Evolutionary Traits (Evo's)
      • Divine Gaze || As a apex predator the dragon's eyes are built to be able to see the terrified life forces of their prey.
      • Pain Ignorance || Hard, muscled, and built to withstand all the fury of a volcano, a dragon's scales are not so easily perturbed by something as inconsequential as "pain".
      • Steelborn || Born and raised in the bowels of the earth has left a deeper than average connection to the element than most other Myrothimir can claim.
      • Wasteborn || Equally so, the dragon's fire burns deep within Aric's veins. The heat that rolls off his body as natural for him, is enough to make others wither under it's intensity.
      • Wasted || In conjunction with Aric's dragon blood, not only does he have the power to wither those under his heat but he boosts a resistance to it as well.

Archetype: Fighter
      Stats:
          Power: 8
          Agility: 4
          Intelligence: 2
          Chakra: 2

Stamina Pool: [ 250 ]
      Mana Pool: [ 150 ]
          Materialization:
          Elements:
          tab • Fire
          tab • Wind

Passive Benefits:
      • Large Build: All Stragari are large in stature, with broad shoulders and overly developed muscles. This allows them to use one [1] size category of weapon larger without Special Training. Example, they may use a Large Two Handed Weapon as if it were a Medium Two Handed Weapon, or a Large One Handed Weapon. This comes at the cost of needing special armor, causing a 25% increase cost to buying armor, and requiring one [1] more material than normal to craft.

• Berserker Blood: When below one quarter [1/4] of total Stamina value, the Berserker's Blood activates. This causes Power and Agility to increase by fifty percent [50%], rounded up, while Intelligence drops by three [3] points to a minimum of one [1]. The Stragari gets fifty percent [50%] larger in size and weight, and can no longer tell friend from foe as their blood boils in rage. This transformation will last for four [4] posts as a base, and will increase by one [1] post per Experience Rank beginning at D - rank.

• Bulk: All Stragari gain an increase of two [2] points of Power.

Holiday Rewards

• .5 rank increase to Katon strength. Christmas 2019
      • .5 rank increase to Katon strength. Christmas 2019

Skills ► [ 00 // 09 ]

Proficiencies ► [ 06 // 06 ]
          • Unarmed Combat
          ↪ Offensive, Defensive, Grappling

• Single-Handed Medium Weapons
          ↪ Longsword

• Weapon & Shield Combat
          ↪ Medium & Shield

• Medium Ranged Weapon
          ↪ Repeating Crossbow

________Possessions
      Repertoire:
          Arcanist Spells: 02 // 02
          Stages of Learning: 03 // 08

Inventory:

Fighter Starter Kit:
          • Clothes
          • Chain Mail (Medium Armor; D-rank Defense, Scale 15)
          • [1] Repeating Crossbow (Durability 30) and [10] ammo
          • [1] Longsword (Durability 30) and Small Shield (E-rank Defense, Scale 10)
          • Backpack
          • Bedroll
          • Flint and Steel
          • Whetstone
          • Waterskin
          • Rope, 20m

________Library

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:55 am

User Image

Name: Ffionn
Race: An Teaghlach ( Fox/Kitsune )
Height: 5' 5ft
Weight: 120lbs
Fears:
Natural predators ( Wolves / Bears )
Loud noises
New things/people (anything outside of his knowledge bubble) can frighten him easily.

Personality:

Traditionally, Ffionn is what much can expect from a typical Kitsune. Whimsical, capricious, a playful trickster of sorts. Despite being of a newly born existence, as indicated by his single tail, Ffionn still holds an exceptionally high wisdom than one would expect from his age or looks. A by product of his both his blood and parental upbringing. However, because he has only recently made his foray into the largely populated human lands, this knowledge/wisdom often comes in his strange manner of speaking that is native to his home and people.

History:

With a tale as curious as the fox himself, Ffionn was not born to any sort of parent, human or otherwise. Instead the Kitsune simply came into being one day. In fact even he himself cannot explain it very well were you to ever get to know him well enough to ask. It is only on the best of days, when one manages to hold the young fox's attention for long enough, that you would even get the story:

So, where are you from?

"I came to being from that place of dreams, or others would say nightmares. To walk in a place where I find steps familiar."

Place of dreams? What is that?

"Unconsciousness. Where the self is both lost and at home. You carry it now, I can see it in you."

Other than the means of his birth Ffionn possess no extra ordinary qualities, at least not what one would expect from any other spell caster. The Kitsune awakened to himself and set about discovering the world around him with all the curiosity of a newborn.

Personal Attributes:
      Mythological Heritage I: Ffionn gains 3 extra evo points.
      Mythological Heritage II: Ffionn gains 3 extra evo points.
      Mythological Heritage III: Ffionn gains 3 extra evo points.
      ( Tamer Attribute ) Nose For Trouble: Against any attack that Ffionn can see coming, he gains a .5 rank decrease to the cost of dodging it.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: Rank E
Classes:

Casting Type: Magic Words
Disciplines:

Archetype: Scholar
Stats:

Power: 3
      Agility: 3
      Intelligence: 5
      Mana: 3

Stamina Pool: 150
Mana Pool: 50
      Materialization: Runes appearing and then quickly fading in the air.

Elements:
      tab Fire
      tab Wind

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's) ► [15 // 15]
Speedborn || 3
Divine Gaze || 2
Blood Eye || 1
Duplication || 2
Mimicry || 3
Repression || 2
Skilled Practitioner || 2

Racial Traits

____________An Teaghlach...||
Phaselight Madness → Every Sept has a phase of the moon they are associated with that serves as a sort of rejuvenating effect, and a source of much chaos. The Phaselight Madness, as it is called, is different for each bloodline, but is characterized as the time where the blessing, or curse, of an Teaghlach is at its strongest and causes extreme emotional effects. This lasts until the time that the phase has passed, after which the Madness vanishes completely. For in-game definition, every thirty posts [30] it is assumed a the phase of the moon the character's sept is associated with passes. During this time, all physical changes are further doubled [2x], but aggression also skyrockets, and the transformation is forced for the next five [5] posts. This can be resisted, however, though doing so comes with a negative. Until a Phasing is completed, those afflicted with the Phaselight Madness will have their stats reduced to either one [1] or reduced by three [3], whichever leaves the highest number.

Unlike an Teaghlach Clann, those born of the Septs are born in a hybrid Phased state. Their Phasing is centralized on the concept of repressing their hybrid forms to become human-like in their appearance. This transformation is something inherently learned by an Teaghlach born of a Sept after their tenth year of life. Suppressing, or becoming, the Phased form takes two [2] Activations, unless done during a bout of Phase Madness, in which case it takes no time at all. While phased, ten [10] Stamina is kept hostage and cannot be used, or recovered, until returned to their birth state. While within their human form the Septborn will receive only half of the benefits their Phasing grants, as they are truly unable to separate themselves from the beast entirely.

Styles and Talents that have a more animal-like approach to combat, such as savagery or calling on an animal for representation, may be learned at a one [1] post reduction.

All Septborn have physical features of one variety or another that hints at their true appearance. These can be minor, or major, and can be both above and below the flesh. Each member of An Teaghlach gains one [1] Animal Attribute, which follows the sames rules and limitations as Tamer Attributes.

All Teaghlach Bloodline members begin play with a Proficiency in a natural weapon, such as claws, fangs, etc. If a Teaghlach Sept does not have a natural weapon, such as some types of Aquatics, than a weapon may be selected that is closest to the natural weapon in design.

To an animal that matches the Totem of the Septborn a member of the Sept "reads" as an "alpha". While this allows some to be cowed, or made into allies, this can also insight some animals or beasts into a frenzy.

As denizens of the natural world, all Bloodline members receive a two [2] point increase to their Foraging Skill. This increases by two [2] point at C - rank and A - rank.

Kin Sense → All Bloodline members are able to supernaturally detect other members of an Teaghlach, as well as whether they are of a Sept or Clann. The range limit is five hundred [500] meters, though it only allows them to sense the presence at this range, and does not pinpoint. Personal Attributes and Disciplines may be utilized to make this more accurate at shorter distances.

Brood Creation → A member of an Teaghlach Bloodline bears within them a form of Magic Disease that latches onto the genetic structure of others and transforms them into a sub-creature, called a Clann member. The methodology of transmission, and what happens to them, will be described within the clans themselves. ( Hair Consumption ).

tab ↪ Fox Spetborn
tab tab [+2] Intelligence

tab tab Deception is woven into the mentality of every fox, making them uncannily good with Genjutsu. Any genjutsu, or effect that causes disorientation or deception, find its cost reduced by one [1] rank.

tab tab Foxfire is a known strength of the Foxes, who utilize it for miraculous effects. The Fox Septborn has flames that match their mana color, and more so, their fire abilities find their Base Duration increased by one [1].

tab tab Phase Benefits ► A fox when riled is vicious. When Phasing, for the next three posts [3] the Septborn finds all attacks made against something that attacked them physically that much stronger and faster, increasing both Speed and Strength of the technique by one half rank [1/2].

Class/Archetype/Evo Bonuses

[2] additional Spell slots
Half [.5] rank increase to illusion strength
+2 Intelligence
( Speedborn ) Half rank [.5] reduction in all costs to Dodge things.

Skills ► [07 // 07]
      ( Skilled Practitioner ) Hazard Discovery Skill: Tier Two [3]
      ( Skilled Practitioner ) Detection Avoidance Skill: Rank: Tier Two [2]
      Gathering: Tier Two [2]
      Survival: Tier Two [2]

Proficiencies ► [02 // 02]
      Natural Weaponary
      tab → Caws, fangs.

Unarmed Combat
      tab → Offensive, Defensive.

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 // 02
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 05
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 00

Inventory:

Reinforced Robe ( Light Armor )
      Flint and Steel
      Backpack
      Satchel, Medium
      Skinning Knife
      Rope, 20 Meters
      Blanket
      Bedroll
      One Person Tent
      Pot, Cooking
      Soap
      Camp Hammer
      Fishing Hook
      Twine, 50 Meters
      Scissors
      Sheers

________Library
{Technique Type}:
      Fireball | Rank C

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:56 am
-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:11 pm
Mission Ideas!

Mole Mayhem

Started when rpc’s in the area get complaints of collapsing buildings and missing persons. Sent to track down what’s going on through some of these tunnels. Literally labyrinth network/maybe throw in some traps here? Rpc stumbles onto meeting with thousands and thousands of moles planning war to take over the world. These moles are blind but see through tremor sense and enhanced hearing. All lead by one single giant dire mole.

Possible resolutions:
-Sound based genjutsu is treated as perament duration against all moles.
-Defeat mole leader in single combat, either by convincing him to fight you somehow or ambush (moles lose heart and scatter)
-Defeat all 100 moles
-Sell out the village and join moles. Join mole army to fight village or decide not to say anything and convince mole to let you go. If can’t then wait under lock down until war is over then free.
-Make peace between moles and villagers. (Moles just want home, Villagers could use help irrigation farming)

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces