Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:47 pm
Rotating plot mate search~ The ones in spoilers have solid plots, please do not make more offers! Also please quote me if you post here, I have the worlds worst attention span.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:53 pm
The Boys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaala'Dil is part of the Mwezi'Johari. I forget his class, but he's a hunter! This is one of the ones I will be picky about. I want someone's who's colors will mesh with his! He will not be leaving the pride for any other pride than the Bahari, where his father is. He doesn't have any set personality right now, but I think he's more on the boyish side, sort of obnoxious and loud, but harmless.

Elendil'Surion was part of the Mist Walkers, who were what was left of the Mist Weavers. He's from Maji's last litter he sired before he disappeared. Ele is a very calm, collected lion who doesn't tend to voice things very well. He likes sitting for hours and watching the stars, or just watching the grass blow in the wind.

Ithayiga here is a tattoo artist who travels around. The methods he uses are very primal but he learned by practicing on fruits and sometimes actual living creatures. He's had more than one maned wolf come to him for some edging up. He's a pretty confident guy and can often tell tall tales. Taking things as a joke is something he's pretty bad about too.

Rhahzz is a curious fellow. He's not satisfied with people answering his questions for him. No he has to go discover the answers himself. Learn the hard way and what not.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:59 pm
The Girls

Sauda is part of the Kitwana'antara. She does't have the illness, but is a carrier. She doesn't have a set personality and I haven't really thought of one for her. I'm willing to have help mold her!

Dhambizao isn't quite all there in her head. As a rogue she quickly learned how to hunt on her own after she left her mother. Dham tends to 'play' too rough with things smaller than her. She doesn't realize her own strength. She isn't malicious, but as the daughter of the god of hate, sometimes she gets really into the moment.

Mongol is a fertile hybrid~ She's in the {ridelands! I'm okay with flinging her or mating her, so long as they get along. She's pretty headstrong and really always wants to get her way. So maybe someone that doesn't get along too well with her.

Kaluwa is a blank slate, but I have a feeling she's a bit blunt and to the point. Roguelands, willing to join a pride~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:59 pm
PLOTS

Kaala'Dil x Kimimela (Felyn) (Mate)
Dhambizao x Serru (puhterodactyl) (Fling)

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:16 pm
Peppermint Coffee

I just love this guy so much /digs

(not actually K'Z anymore, would be willing to join Mwezi) She loves stories, learning and telling, is quite small and flighty and doesn't really understand certain social cues (like when someone is mad or annoyed with her). She's like a quick little playful fish. <3

ooor

Former part of the K'N, she is a seer due to her Limbuko heritage. (idk if they are related? I hope not!). She's proud of her heritage but doesn't hold all the same values as her pride since she has been on her own since she was very young. Not prone to trusting males out of the gate but would be a loyal mate once hooked. Dislikes disrespect and purposeful nastiness, has high moral standards, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:08 am
Peppermint Coffee

Elendil'Surion was part of the Mist Walkers, who were what was left of the Mist Weavers. He's from Maji's last litter he sired before he disappeared. Ele is a very calm, collected lion who doesn't tend to voice things very well. He likes sitting for hours and watching the stars, or just watching the grass blow in the wind.

A bunch of my ex misty members including Faun (eles brother) are starting a new pride. Not so much a mate offer as a want to rp when I get back from vacation offer. Totes cool if you're not interested. wink Faun would love to see one of his brothers.

I am on vacation until the 3rd. So I can't start things until I get back  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:33 am
Alpaca Chobi

Sounds good to me, brah~

Felyn

I hope they're not related, talking about Kimimela. I think her colors would look better with his. Honestly I'm shallow. asdljfdlldfl

He could easily get along with her if she can handle just man-child behavior.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:10 pm
Peppermint Coffee

We can always test them out and see! biggrin  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:12 pm
Felyn
Peppermint Coffee

We can always test them out and see! biggrin

Yessss!! If not today then tomorrow. I only work 4 hours tomorrow, so. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:02 pm
Peppermint Coffee

For Ele I have two potential ladies that will be in the gem pride with him. :>

Thulile is one of the high scribes that was appointed by Faun. She is VERY shy and VERY nervous. She tends to stutter and stumble upon both her words and herself until she really, really gets to know someone. She's also basically a bookworm, being very absorbed into her writings and knowledge, part of why she ended up becoming a scribe! She hails from a Mountie/Swampie line that goes back to just about the beginning of it.

Tintalle I literally just got from Christmas and is still pretty much a blank slate. She's nothing more than a Shine right now rank-wise. I picture her as soft and caring, kind of in a motherly way. She enjoys providing for others. She's not much into fishing or hunting at all, but really enjoys the gems from the caverns. I might have her become a Crystal Healer some day.

Let me know what you think! <3

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:06 am
Lady Kitania

Well we can see who works best with him via RP?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:09 pm
-dusts this off-  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:35 pm
Peppermint Coffee

For Rhahzz! <3
They are all part of the same I/T pride and have different names than what's on their certs. ^_^

Brownstar- Leader of a clan

Sandyflurry- basic warrior

Blackspeck- Medicine cat(healer) and a seer

Kestralstar- Leader of a clan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:10 pm
magnadearel

Are these mate offers? XD They're all so good. He could swing either way, soooo honestly it's up to you. XD  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:16 pm
Peppermint Coffee

o.o Oh. I hadn't considered that. XD I was more thinking rp lol.
The girls would be open for mate if he wants to join the I/T. Or I'd consider a fling?
Brownstar is straight, and Blackspeck can't have a mate or cubs.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff