Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[Mate Search] Daddy's Little Girl (closed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is Amaryllis.

This is her father, Na'resh.

Amaryllis was born to a very small mother that had a very difficult pregnancy and, ultimately, her mother did not survive. Na'Resh was devastated and has raised his daughter alone, fretting and worrying over her every step of their rogue lives. She grew up sheltered but loved and though she is kind, she has a tendency to be afraid of things she has never encountered before and is a bit wary of going anywhere alone. She is petite and proud but very kind hearted.

Her only friend in the world is her bird, Inkumba:

Amaryllis and Na'Resh will be joining the PL fairly soon and I would very much like to find someone to do a mate plot with me! It will also heavily involve Na'Resh since he does not think anyone is good enough for his daughter and he doesn't trust anyone not to harm her physically or emotionally. Additionally, Inkumba is a bit of a tattle tale. It would be a plot of gaining the trust of all three characters and potentially only for those that have a bit of a sweet tooth but the finer details can be worked out.

CONDITIONS:
  • Lions Only
  • Must be in PL, or willing to join
  • Mate only, no flings
  • Colors must look nice, please. I might turn down things that don't appeal to me but I'm just being picky, I'm sorry.
  • If the character is not a bit persistent it might not work, but I'm willing to listen to plot ideas!

Aaaand you are free to post!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:00 am
I can offer Femizi! He is a rough and tumble boy who tends to leap before he looks, but has a good heart. Mind...he can sometimes put his foot in his mouth when trying to talk in less-than-upfront-terms. Romance? Will have this boy tripping over himself. He won't be very good at it tbh, but he'd be that very awkward sort of sweet who just wants the lady he's fallen for happy and safe and cared for.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:28 am

Kudhibiti, my pink marble-camo boy, who is a fairly blank slate, but does have a bit of a clean-freak thing, and hates bugs. He'd be very attentive and caring, but could learn to get a bit dirty and take chances/have fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:05 am
User Image

Amri is an easy going guy who loves life and the little things that make it beautiful. He's definitely not a knight in shining armor, but he makes up for his lack of bravery in smiles and charm. He is great with cubs even if he's a bit lax on laying down rules and his idea of a perfect day is lazing about in the sun before going off to hunt.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas