• Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:29 pm
[Image Coming Soon]

[澤] tab Veil tab Of tab Os'sum tab [澤]
Village of the Anzu

______________A r e a tab D e s c r i p t i o n ||
tab The Veil of Os'sum is a fertile stretch of land in the heart of a large valley. Enormous trees coat the inside, their canopy unbroken for its entire length. The veil itself is lush with wildlife, with grass at chest height to a normal person growing seemingly everywhere there wasn't a tree. The aforementioned plant life dominates the view, with trees enormously thick with large spans between levels of branches above. Cast about here and there are large swathes of land littered with bones and other animal remains, and it is here that strange plants of unusual design thrive best. Vines, thick and bright blue, with yellow stripes covering their lengths. Just where the vines begin and end is a matter for debate, since they seem to come out of nowhere only to end a little further on.
tab Within the upper reaches the entire "landscape" changes, for it is here that the largest of the villages that house the native Anzu exists, known as Os'sum'reth, meaning Seat of Os'sum. Hanging homes that move in the wind, bundles of leaves and vines that hang from the thick branches like bunches of grapes, from below they blend in so naturally as to be invisible. It is only when above that one may truly see the majesty of those who made the swamp their home.

______________P o i n t s tab O f tab I n t e r e s t ||
tab ???
tab ???

______________N e a r b y tab L o c a t i o n s ||
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???

______________K n o w n D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???

______________U n k n o w n D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab ???
tab ???

______________R u l e s ||
tab Any posts made here must carry a quote for a member of the Event Coordination team.

”Royal Taorito”

[Editorial Log]
[Name] | [Date] | → [Short description of actions performed]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:17 pm
"I return, broken yet whole. Lost through time, preserved through death."

XXXXMy Life Continues...

→→ The sensation of falling is an odd one, but an empty mind was even more strange. I've been in a dormant state for a very long time, I could tell but only until very recently. It was a heavy fog in my mind, details of anything were shrouded in a mystery that could only be explained as like murky water. You can see it, but not as clear as I would like. I couldn't move, I felt weightless and been still but I felt aware and... alive. It feels wrong saying that, that it goes against the way of the world. But it is what I felt, and I knew something was keeping me like this.

I tried to speak, but no words came and I wouldn't move not an inch. Stuck. Still I tried to reach out with my mind, searching my thoughts as to what was going on. For the longest, I had been aware of something that poked at me as my own memories began to form together. A voice spoke to me, or I had imagined, and through my dream I slowly remembered small things but the foggy past clouded a lot.

It was for quite some time I replied to the other being inquiring about me... It was difficult, thinking and pulling facts. Much eluded me, of who I was, my name and even my age. Emotions ran high when I tried to think back harder, fear clutched my heart and then sorrow but then... panic. Finally, confusion.

I was named Ai, but who is she? What is my... past? Why am I here? Back to the present, I let my mind wander as my heightened state of awareness was returning. The voice stopped long ago, was I just imagining it... or was that voice myself? Before I gave it a heavier thought, the sense of... touch, feeling, movement! Blood flowed through my veins and my eyes snapped open, and they were eyes blazing like fire for just a mere second. I could see colors for that moment and then shortly pain lanced through my head like an icy lance. But... it was weird, I saw... colors and they were gone.

Through time I was gone, into space I fell and my mind was whole, if missing pieces and my body was my own. Water. More accurately, rain fell gently as my blurry vision stared up into the sky as I was surrounded by a sea of grass. The weightless feeling disappeared long time ago and I must've been laying here for a long time, my body felt stiff as I roused up from the ground. Slowly my vision returned to me as I took in my surroundings. Wet, hell I was wet as I sat up and stretched while picking grass from my hair, gah.

Around me was just the grass as I still woke up, trying to make sense of my bearings before I began to notice something else around me. Shards of crystal scattered with me in the center, curious I poked a piece and inspected it closely. Clear... like glass, yet foggy and hard as... stone. It was strange, but I pocketed one of the pieces before I rose to my feet, pain radiating from my eyes and my chest. I touched my chest out of instinct, and there I felt my bare skin and as I looked down I saw that my vest and even my shirt had a hole in it - right where my heart was.

Had that been there? Where was I anyway I thought, taking a long look at my surroundings. Nothing seemed right, or anything that'd come to mind as to why I was... here. Did I fall asleep? And where did I live? None of this, or this situation seemed natural to me. Felt like a dream.

...At Least For A Bit Longer.

"These eyes have seen betrayal and fleeting death."

Lanfaer

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:30 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

tab The shards of crystal lay still, scattered on the ground around her, the shards no more than an inch and a half long, perfectly showing what was below them, pale yellow grass, as if they were mirrors. The broken shards arranged themselves in a perfect circle, all of them like pieces of a puzzle from which Ai had stolen a piece from, a puzzle that she belonged to, just like every other member of the Awakened. At the outer edge of the circle on all size was a space as long as any one of the individual shards, and at the end of this faux border where Ai and her shards were, sprawled a sea of grass dotted with an island of trees so tall that they seemed to stab into the sky. Their leaves were the clouds, covering the sky, which gave the Veil a dark hue. From the space in between the leaves however, water would fall: Drop… Drop… Drop… Drop… Drop… All around her, by the thousands. Once she would step out of her crystalline circle, no matter which direction she moved, the ground would feel mushy, soft, as the water began to accumulate. Before long, puddles would begin to form, and without a doubt, Ai would be getting wet by the falling drops of water. As she moved away from her starting point, she would see these long, thin figures dangling from the sky, some red with black strikes, others blue with yellow stripes, and finally, green with white stripes. All of them fluttered, as a cool, soft breeze came and caressed everything that was; the vines, the trunks of the trees, the grass, producing that soft ‘ssssssss’ sound that grass often makes, making it move like waves on the ocean, and finally, Ai’s face.

Sinful Katina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:20 pm
"I return, broken yet whole. Lost through time, preserved through death."

XXXXMy Life Continues...

→→ I tried to think of where I was, my last memory was left a blank. Yet that was the thing. I... Couldn't remember anything still. I looked around as I stepped beyond where I once lain on the ground, grass a meter high in height was what greeted me. Rain fell from above, the sky blotted out by the leaves of large trees that encircled me, as did the lush grass.

Each step I made was soft underfoot, damp vegetation and even the beginnings of mud. I tried to think then if I knew this area, but this time I knew that this truly was alien to me. My own thoughts were strange, some things I try to recall is like a fog that won't lift. Yet this was a void, there was no recollection at all. I wandered for a time, swathing through the grass a few meters more away from where I awoke from... the mass of crystal. I took another look at this curious piece as I stared upon it, holding it from my hand after it was nestled in my vest's breast pocket.

It was clear like ice or glass, yet warm to the touch and didn't seem to have an edge. Reflective, it reminded me of a mirror as well but I pushed the curiosity away. I touched the strap over my shoulder that was the backpack I awoke with, this was my gear... was it? It had to be, since it invoked a sense of familiarity to me, as well as the odd symbol on the crossbow's stock. This symbol was like a fan, red and white in color and the same that was on my vest.

I had this weapon in my hands now as I took the pouch of bolts and fastened it through my belt on the hip. The weapon was truly familiar in my hands, I felt its weight as if it didn't bother me and nor would it feel strange to point and fire.

Continuing along the sea of grass, I felt the wet vegetation brush across my bare arms and the rain drip on my face. Black hair stuck together in large wet clumps occasionally dangling in my vision that I had to push back constantly. My eyes went to the strange coloration in the area, flicking and fluttering. Naturally my sense of curiousity and other emotions rolled into a slight panic. I moved through the grass a bit more as I stopped once more not before I set the crossbow to the floor, bow end first. Resting one hand on it, I strained my eyes for a moment to make out what been the source of the colors I saw. Red? Blue?

I said nothing as I took a moment to take in my surroundings.

...At Least For A Bit Longer.

"These eyes have seen betrayal and fleeting death."

Rexnov

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:04 pm

tab Above in the trees it becomes apparent that some sort of fabric, or other colorful material, has been placed around the low branches above. Why you do not know, but given their shape, it is most definitely a marker of some sort. It's more than that that grabs your attention, however, as the ground beneath your feet begins to fill with water from the rain, causing other things to rise to the surface, bobbing on the water from their porous nature: bones. All around lay skeletal remains that had previously been hidden by the tall grass, yet the low flooding obviously brought them closer to the surface and into your view.
tab The pitter patter of water droplets hitting leaves above is quite loud and clear, bringing your attention to the fact that there is no other sound here. No animals, no insects, and no creaking of wood as the weather above moved the limbs about as was only proper. Even the crystal that lay splayed around you, still embedded into the earth by their weight, makes no noise as the rain above pings against them. Silence. Almost unnatural in strength.

Sinful Katina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:52 pm
User Image
tab Tatsumaki would first cast a glimpse of the alien city as they flew through different breaches in the canopy above. It was here that she'd see buildings strapped somehow to the trees above, built with thongs and wood and vine to suspend above the forest floor below. Little else could be seen when they touched down rapidly after, where she was deposited gently upon the ground and released from the death grip on her shoulders before the creature settled down beside her, grunting from the exertion. Huffing and puffing, the creature spat to the side with a snarl before rolling its shoulders and gesturing towards Tatsumaki. It was followed by a single finger pointing straight down, perhaps to state that she should stay there?
tab Around came a commotion as eyes seemed to appear in the foliage around her. More of these things, but dressed in garments made of the leaves and bark of the trees around them, granting a camouflage that was difficult to see through. They eyed her with curiosity and fear, perhaps one and the same, before some rustling announced that they were leaving. The eyes gone, it left them on a suspended platform of sorts, with the creature that met her first finally squatting into a sitting position to catch its breath. For the moment it was silent, perhaps for the same reason the others had not approached: fear.
tab

Neryem

Azeiel The Risen

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:44 pm
User Image

Tatsumaki

Flying through the air certainly was an interesting sensation. The child would feeling her body soar above the clouds as her and the many harpies would be make their way back to some location they had in mind. Wherever it was seemed foreign, Tatsumaki not even knowing where this was located. It appeared to be a city of settlement of sorts in the trees, made entirely of natural materials. How curious! Her bright red eyes would glance down as they scanned the environment around them. The canopy of trees and the like blocked out any kind of sight with the floor of the "town" and would find herself being set down as her ride would plop down beside her, gasping for air.

"Wow! That was amazing!" She said to nobody in particular, a wide smile on her face. "But what is this place? Do you live here?" The young one asked before noticing the gathering of eyes around her. Staring back at them, she tilted her head in thought as they would make themselves known to her. After some noises of rustling, they would slowly disappear and leave the main harpy along with herself alone for now. Tatsu would hold her hands up, the sleeves falling back to the ground as her bare hands became visible.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you." Tatsu would slowly approach before offering her hand out for the creature to see. She wouldn't try and jutsu, launch any techniques, nothing. Not that should could anyway. "It's okay. Go on." She egged the creature on, slowly getting closer and sitting down on the ground beside it.

║ CHAKRAx 200/ 200 x ║ STAMINAx 200/ 200 x ║ ACx 0,000 x ║ RYOx 0,000
ROGUEx GENIN x D-RANKx N/Ax
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+2 Power || +2 Agility || +6 Intelligence || +2 Chakra
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Lanfaer
Azeiel The Risen
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:53 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
E-Rank Ranton
Ryo: 00000 AC: 0000
Chakra: 100 Stamina: 100

Landing with a heavy thud, and a jingling of scales, Ika took a moment to rise to his feet. That was a pretty crappy landing now matter how one spun it. Though he was happy to see his backpack survived the trip and was deposited right next to him. Though his eyes soon shifted from the bag to the surroundings. The bird that had carried Tatsumaki was clearly exhausted. So for the first time, he decided to take a chance. Reaching into his backpack he pulled out the full waterskin and pulled the cap off. Moving into clear view of the bird he poured just a bit of water out of it to reveal its contents. Taking a drink of the waterskin he offered it to the bird. Setting it down in front if said bird he pulled his journal from his coat and thumbed it open. Pulling out a pencil he drew a quick depiction of himself, the waterskin, what he hoped the bird would understand as water, and a picture of him giving it to the bird.

Lanfaer

Neryem

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:59 pm
User Image
The young harpy, chest still heaving as it fought to catch its breath, watched Tatsumaki warily, although it seemed to be aware of what the gestures meant. To the extent that the young girl meant no harm anyway. Still, it was no more inclined to approach than before until Ika offered it the waterskin. It turned a curious gaze to the young man, eyes drifting between the sac in his hand and him. Even without the drawings it appeared to understand what Ika intended, and carefully grasped the object in the talons at the ends of its wings. Perhaps mimicking Ika, perhaps knowing already what to do, it raised the waterskin to its lips and took a rather large drink. A few clicks and hisses revealed its gratitude as it handed the water back, and it retreated a small bit back from pair to finish its recovery.

Finally, the harpy breathed deeply and straightened up once more. It called into the bushes where the others had vanished before turning back to the pair and gesturing toward a bridge that led off the platform toward the rest of the metropolis of tree houses. It was toward a large, center hovel that it pointed as it started down the path, leading the way.

As it did, another of the harpies, a bit smaller than the one attempting to communicate with them, approached Tatsumaki, observing her cautiously. Given its expression, it may have only been there due to a request from the other. At its hip, it appeared to be carrying a variety of dried herbs and other supplies, not unlike a medic. It sniffed at the girl, but fell in behind her to usher her along.

[Will provide more description next post, just need reactions. =)]

Neryem

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:18 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
E-Rank Ranton

A small smile spread across Ika's face as the creature took the waterskin. Basic needs such as food and water was universal for all living creatures. Thus that was a good place to start when it came to negotiations. Taking his waterskin back he took a sip of it and returned it to his bag. Tucking his journal and pencil back into their pockets he would heft his back onto his back and follow the creature spear in hand. Not because he wanted to protect himself or threaten anything, simply because he had nowhere to put the bloody thing where it would not stick out.

Royal Taorito

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:49 pm
User Image
The young harpy led them along winding paths that traversed the tree tops, never once reaching the ground. And of course, a misstep could likely lead to a long fall because of it. Other harpies flitted about, gliding between platforms as they headed for who knew where in their daily lives, though most paused to look fearfully at the featherless, flightless humans journeying through their territory.

All the meanwhile, the smaller harpy somehow managed to inspect the pair closely from afar, though it didn't make obvious what it was looking for.

Assuming no other action was made, the pair were lead in relative silence to a large hovel nestled in the branches of a particularly massive tree. Not Sero massive, but big enough. By then the lighting from the sky barely visible between the boughs was heading into evening, and the lack of fire light suggested they could probably see well without it. Not so lucky for the diurnal humans, but the harpies had no way of knowing this.

The young harpy who led them brushed a lichen screen aside to reveal an entrance to the odd tree house and the creatures awaiting within. All were significantly older--or at least appeared to be--and were adorned with a variety colorful feathers, arranged into headdresses atop those faded from their age. While the greeting wasn't a bow, the air of respect it held toward these older beings was immense, likely telling the pair that they were of some great authority.

The small council of harpies eyed the humans warily as the young one attempted to, what could be assumed, explain why it had brought them there.

Neryem

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:04 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
E-Rank Ranton

As he followed the young harpy he knew it was best to stick to the path. At this height he doubted he would be able to snag enough branches on the way down to keep him from becoming a stain on the forest floor. However even now, in the heart of these creatures' city his ambitions were edging to the fore. They were organized, civilized, intelligent and creative. While the harpy lead them to a large hut he instantly knew what was about to happen. Central huts like this whos position and stature alone betrayed their intent. They were either temples, or positions of government. Which meant that one of two things was going to happen. First either they were going to meet their version of a high priest, or they were going to meet their governmental body. Either way, he could use both to his advantage. All he had to do was stay calm and figure out how best to go about it. Following the harpy inside of the hut his political insight proved correct. This was clearly a council, but that brought up a couple more questions than it answered. Where they an oligarchy? A meritocracy? No based on their age he doubted they would be worth much in a direct fight. Though he knew better to assume purely on appearances. That meant they were a gerontocracy.

If they were a gerontocracy then they valued age and the proported wisdom it brings. Problem was, Ika wasn't exactly old. However looking around he noticed one thing which interested him greatly. There were no guards here. Why would they allow their political leaders to meet a potentially dangerous threat, without guard. Hell Ika went literally everywhere with his guard back in the old days. Did they not have a military? Guards? Anything? If not then it would crush his plan right then and there. Biting his lip a bit he turned his attention to the creature before them as it clicked and gestured. Despite not knowing a word of what it was saying, he did pay attention. Trying to put actions or gestures to words. Not that he had any hope now, but in time he would have to figure out this language.

Royal Taorito

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image
As the young harpy explained the situation to the council before it, not a one of them made a sound, their eyes still occasionally shifting to the pair of humans invading their space. Eventually, though, it finished its speech, and only then did one of them speak. It gestured to Ika, pointing specifically at the spear he held. Though their facial features varied tremendously from a humans, it was clear the speaker didn't trust the humans. Perhaps it had to do with the weapon, but none made a move to try to take it from him.

The harpy that had led them there stood in silent contemplation for a long moment before turning to face the pair. With a squawk, it held a hand out toward Ika, an oddly human gesture for a race that seemed to be uncultured in their ways. It looked at its own hand and then held it out further in offering.

One of the older harpies began chittering in alarm at the gesture, feathers bristling, worry clear in its expression as though it believed the humans would attack. The others likewise bristled but only the one spoke. The harpy before Ika ignored them, curious gaze fixed on him. And it was there it would remain until the young man reacted in some way.

Neryem

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:10 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
E-Rank Ranton

To those with a keen mind, and a sharp eye, every action gives information. Actions, body language, everything down to how a person spoke would betray their nature. So when the speaker gestured towards his spear it confirmed what he initially thought. They were afraid of his weapon, which meant either they had no guards to speak of, or they had no ability to defend themselves. Either way it taught him more and more about the species.

Yet when the harpy extended his hand it changed the situation fundamentally. That was a human thing. That meant that either the harpy either learned it from a human, or the species as a whole had enough knowledge of humans to know the basic customs and courtesies. However he was more then smart enough to recognize when someone was taking a chance, one the council clearly disliked. Which reaffirmed the mans belief that they were in fact afraid of him. But the question remained as to why. A small part of him doubted that it was simply because he was heavily armed.

So with practiced grace he shifted the spear from his right hand to rest it against his left shoulder while he closed his hand upon the forearm of the harpy. A sign of respect and amity. It was not an overly firm grip nor was it soft. After a moment he would release the harpy's hand and take a chance. Stepping back away from the harpy he took his spear back into his hand and took a knee. Holding the spear sideways he made it clear that he was offering it while his eyes sought to find a set of the council's. Dipping his head a bit he kept his eyes locked upon the group before setting it onto the ground and rising to his feet.

He had a feeling that they would not understand a word of what he was about to say, but his father had taught him long ago that it was not what you said, but how you said it. So in a voice he would use to comfort the masses back home, soft and kind, he spoke clearly. Pulling his journal out along with a pencil he began to do his best at drawing pictographs of what he was saying.

"My name is Ikazuchi Usurio, Crown Prince of Amegakure." The words were accompanied by a picture of a man with a crown on his head in a cityscape, elevated above several others. "I have no idea who you are, where you came from or what you want. But I mean you no harm." Again, these words were accompanied by a picture of him embracing a bird person in peace. As good a place as any for negotiations to start.

Royal Taorito

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image

Tatsumaki

Observing the environment around them, Tatsumaki would follow Ika and the harpy as they were led across the bridge and towards the main of of this creature's settlement. She was taken aback at how advanced they seemed despite being somewhat primitive looking. Standing back as they would go forward, it would be a smaller harpy that would approach with primitive tools that snapped Tatsu out of her daze. "Oh, hello there." Tatsu offered her bare hand before noticing as it ushered her along to catch up with Ika and the other one. Hurrying ahead to not miss her chance, Tatsumaki scurried enough in time for their leader to brush aside some ancient looking lichen and revealed the innards of a room, complete with a group of elderly looking harpies within. Her mind was racing with questions. What kinds of things could they learn from these things? Did they think they would damage them or kill them? They way they reacted to Ika's spear certainly did raise some questions by the looks of it. Following in Ika's motions, she fell to her knees and sat down, pushing her sleeves up to reveal her bare hands once more.

Ika turned out to be a prince of some village as it would seem. Definitely an interesting guy. So what's a prince doing all the way out here? Tatu thought to herself, adjusting her glasses as he continued on about coming in peace. Not wanting to be left behind again, she would continue. "I am Tatsumaki. I woke up here a short while ago. We come in peace. Please forgive us for our transgression."

║ CHAKRAx 200/ 200 x ║ STAMINAx 200/ 200 x ║ ACx 0,000 x ║ RYOx 0,000
ROGUEx GENIN x D-RANKx N/Ax
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+2 Power || +2 Agility || +6 Intelligence || +2 Chakra
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]